Name: Wendy Strauss
XP Unspent/Total: 67/175
Appearance: Sixteen years of age, height 5'4. Slender body build that certainly doesn't look fit for fighting, though that's the furthest from the truth. She has unusually pale skin, almost white but not quite and pronouncing even more when she does blush. Much like her body having lithe and pale, doll like fingers with nails that are sometimes done with just a natural peach color.
She often dons a blue sweater, black skinny jeans, black flats and a necklace adorning her neck with her cat "Tinkles" ashes. She wears a small black fanny pack around her waist to carry objects, usually wears it a little slanted to the side to keep up with 'fashion'.
Personality: Quiet, tired, mostly keeps to herself though sometimes she manages to reach out to another and speak freely. It never seems to work out well for her, but that doesn't mean she can't try…
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
- Baking, general cooking, Wendy enjoys being in the kitchen doing whatever she likes
- Brawling- any style of fighting where she can use brute strength
- Favorite color is night blue
- Wendy hates mint and raw tomatoes
- Her least favorite food is spaghetti
Brawn: 6 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 4 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 3 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 4 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 1 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Initiative: 7 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 15 (Default: 5 plus Brawn, plus half of Resolve)
Psyche: 9 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Charisma)
Vitality Total: 12
Reflex Total: 7
Willpower Total: 9
Parry Roll: 12
Mundane DR: 12
Ability DR: 11
Equipped: Reinforced Jacket (3/2)
- Brawling - (6) Brawn
- Toughness - (6) Brawn
- Perception - (3) Acuity
- Analysis - (3) Acuity
- Reflex - (3) Finesse
- Willpower - (5) Resolve
Blaze Vein - 9 Power
Wendy can produce intense heat or a flame of any color on any part of her body at will. The flames do not produce smoke on their own, but can set other things on fire that may. She can move, levitate, maintain, control and manipulate fire freely, both what she produces and otherwise, and can change other fires as if they were her own. She can, of course, throw fire in this way, making it a useful attack. To Wendy, this power feels calming, and using it always comes with a pleasant feeling for her.
FireWall - 5 Gift
Wendy can create smooth flames to wrap around her body and mold to it, still giving her the ability to breathe and move with ease, but with added protection when used by rolling Ability Level + Brawn to gain +3 Mundane and Ability DR for rounds equal to hits. This ability also helps Wendy strengthen herself as it represents rigorous training, giving eventual bonuses of +1 to Brawn's cap at ratings 3, 6, and 9.
Liberation - 5 Gift
With a touch, Wendy can bring the body temperature of another person or object back to normal. This works with both heating and cooling, and grants the subject immunity to heat and cold for fifteen minutes, as well as ill effects of electromagnetic radiation (aka light), such as sunburn. Due to the nature of Wendy's power, it brings with it a soothing warmth that can help calm others, and instill a sense of warm security.
- Invar (0) - Wendy cannot swim in a large body of water, she can drink or shower in water, but her entire body being submerged in it can weaken her to the point of possible death. Physical and supernatural elements are at play if this were to happen, her body can't swim, she can't learn to swim. Wendy is somewhat of a living flame, though still completely human, and can go out like a candle. Going out can happen if she is in a large body of water, outside for far too long in the cold, or extreme situations of stress. Physically some people could call when this happens, a stroke, which takes a toll on her body and mind.
- I Won't Let That Happen Anymore (6) - After an ally has reached ≤2 health due to enemy action, or two allies have taken at least 2/3 of their health in damage, you get +1 to all attacks and defenses, and +5 to intercept attempts for the rest of the encounter.
- Natural Armor (9) - Get 3 points of standard armor. If taken with Resistant Body, the lower rank one gets -1 cost per level.
- Resistant Body (6) - Get 3 points of armor vs non-mundane attacks that normally bypass armor. If taken with Natural Armor, the lower rank one gets -1 cost per level.
Total Currency: $_ CAD
- Vanilla tea candles
- White Lily Boutonniere
- Reinforced Leather Jacket, Provides 3 Armor, and retains partial protection against abilities and magic
- Three slippery pixie spells
- Three talkative truth pixie spells
- Six Boost Potions, two per attribute
- A necklace full of ashes
- Teddy bear with multiple scorch marks
- Fanny pack
- Fluffy Blanket
- First aid kit
- A trunk of assorted candles and pieces of blank paper
- Polaroid Land Camera 1000
- Worn out Punching Bag with cute stickers
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
6xp: +3 Ability Levels to FireWall
6xp: +2 Ability Levels to Firewall
24xp: +2 Attribute Levels to Brawn
12xp: +2 Attribute Levels to Finesse
12xp: +2 Attribute Levels to Resolve
6xp: +3 Skill Levels to Brawling
6xp: +3 Skill Levels to Toughness
4xp: +2 Skill Levels to Willpower
12xp: +2 Ability Levels to Blaze Vein
6xp: +2 Ability Levels to Liberation
14xp: +2 Ability Levels to Blaze Vein
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
- Starting with 165 XP from the transfer
- 10xp: +10 xp for monthly rp (February)
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!