As a note, the Sunnybrook community is collectively run on a consensus basis by the The Staff. This consists of the Administrator and the Game Masters, who all hold equal weight in matters of decision. If an issue is to be taken up with one of them, the only way to escalate is to appeal to The Staff, who may vote on matters. It is through their cooperation and decision making that the community grows.
Charged with running the community and deciding details about the system and the setting. They help guide the driving force behind the narrative of the roleplay. They have just as much a clerical role as they do a management one and are cornerstone to Sunnybrook.
- Silvors ~ A pretty punny guy! Silvors brings a light heartedness to Sunnybrook and is more than willing to help out a new player. He can really help you iron out details and get a good sense for what's going on. So say hey to him, and be sure to not let his horrible jokes get to you. No really, they're pretty bad.
Dealing with the matters of our playground, they are in a roll of control over the details and growth of our universe. They are allowed to introduce ideas and non-player characters into the world, as well as make rulings on the outcomes of rolls and actions. If you are unsure of something or would like to contribute something, they are your go-to contact. However, an Administrator can always supersede them.
- Kioku ~ Mistress of mechanics, logs, and talking through problems that plague us. She is a perfect ear if you ever need to work on your skills or powers and help you make your character as unique as a snowflake. Need a snap decision or a thought on how things might play out? Then you need to find this cute little data-packet controller.
- LipstickThespian ~ A fine control of erotica and dramatic. If you're looking for a plot thread or an idea on how to make something a little more than it already was, she might be able to help. Whether or not it will end up with something over the top or under the sheets is the real quandary.
- Nemi ~ hi im nemi. With a good vision of world view and the scope of relationships in our realm, Nemi provides a good conduit for small form events that focus on character depth and building. She's a good source for jumpstarting a character or giving challenges to stale storylines.
- Lena ~ Bubbly girl that she is, Lena is a wonderful girl with a cheerful personality. She is focused on the inter-relationships built between characters and is great for growth in these areas. Look towards her if you're hoping for a chance to break your character into the social scene, or just jump into one of her events for some fun and possibly antic related times.
- Antichthon ~ Apprentice Mechanimagician under Kioku, Antichthon's love of numbers and science is matched only by his twin loves of rich story and great characters. Antichthon particularly specializes in world-character interactions (Such as the day to day operation of Sanctum's NPCs and Firewatch), but is happy to lend a hand in all Op-ly matters.
These trusted members of the community are elevated for their great skill at aiding the growth of Sunnybrook. They either contribute ideas or help to run scenes when others are busy, but are always aiming to make our community a little better and a little more inviting. If you need someone to talk to about ideas or help you, these are members you should look for. Their rulings are not law, however, and are subject to review.
- gumbal1 ~ The literal worst. If you need a plot run for a character, help with worldbuilding, or character concept advice, she'll be happy to help! Most of the stuff she runs either involves nightmarish horrors or sad bisexuals, sometimes both, so get ready for a wild ride!