Aliases: Panda, Pan
XP Unspent/Total: 0/83
Brief Description: Blonde hair, leather clad or always in black. She has a fuck-you attitude and doesn't actually pay attention to anyone around her. Generally wearing knee high boots with several buckles or something similar, fishnets and some kind of fingerless gloves, generally lace. Her attitude is carefree….literally she doesn't care. She tends to come off as if she's bullying someone even if she's not intentionally doing it. Blunt, abrasive and to the point.
Personality: Pandora sports a devil may care attitude. Her overall personality is zero fucks given and it shows in her actions and her interactions with others.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
- Hobbies: Dying, Disney Cartoons (all of them), collecting dildos and snow globes.
- Likes: Nachos, spicy food, watching others suffer…
- Dislikes: Emotional teen drama, drama in general, lame ass sissyboys, goodygoodies, Anything pink…hearing someone talk about 'love'.
Brawn: 1 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 3 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 2 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 6 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 2 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Vitality Total: 6
Reflex Total: 8
Willpower Total: 9
Parry Roll: 3
Mundane DR: 8
Ability DR: 6
Equipped: Free Light Armor (2/0)
- Reflexes (5), Finesse
- Perception (3), Acuity
- Social (3), Charisma
- Occult Knowledge (3) Acuity
- Analysis (3) Acuity
- Willpower (3) Resolve
- Magic(Blood) (3) Resolve
- Malediction (10)(7) Resolve
Life - 6 (Power)
With this Pandora has the power to give life, cure ailments (both naturally inflicted and supernaturally inflicted) as well as her own rebirth each time she dies.
Death - 7 (Power)
It is with the gift of death that Pandora is able to decay objects and beings, see wraiths and ghosts using a mirror, transfer souls between bodies, and create actual voodoo dolls.
- Determination (3) - In Health equation, change "Brawn + .5Resolve" to "Resolve + .5Brawn."
- But It Refused (2) - When taking damage that would bring Pandora to 0 Health or lower, once per day you may reduce that damage enough to leave yourself at 1 Health, and take twice the difference as Psyche damage instead.
- Mind Over Matter (5) - Use Resolve instead of Brawn for the Vitality skill
- Transhuman Senses (3) - Pandora gets +3 to resist sensory impairment, and ignores most ambient or environmental penalties to perception.
- Cracks in Pandora's Box (-5) - Pandora has various weaknesses.
- Effort Mastery (3) - Choose Brawn or Finesse. Retained Effort beyond 1 day (and therefore assumed Effort at the start of most hard RP) is determined solely by that attribute rather than the lower of the two. For 1 more point, you may instead choose Resolve.
- Magic Affinity(Malediction) (5) - Choose one field of magic. Reduce the spell point cost of that field's spells by 1/4. Skill requirements for that field's spells are 1 rank lower.
- Greater Affinity (Malediction) (5) - Choose one field of magic that you have an affinity for. Reduce the spell point cost of that field's spells by an additional 1/4. Skill requirements for that field's spells are 1 rank lower. Increase the spell point cost of spells for all fields with which you do not have an affinity by 1/4. May not be taken more than twice.
- Inhuman Mastery (Malediction) (3) - +1 to one skill's cap. May never have more than +3 to a single skill's cap. May never have more than +5 total among attack and defense skill caps (Melee, Marksman, Magic, Vitality, Reflex, Willpower). No more than +12 total to skill caps overall. More expensive than taking as an ability component since you have to invest more in the ability.
- Deep Studies (Malediction)(1) - Gain 2 'any' spell points, or 3 spell points for a specific field. Can be taken multiple times, but cost increases by 1 each time it's taken.
CRACKS IN PANDORA'S BOX:
Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic." -Oscar Wilde
- Touch of Life Weakness: Each time Pandora gives life to something/someone, she becomes weakened as it takes some of her own life's essence to do this. If she does this for too many people/objects too quickly, she will be left weakened and vunerable and quite possibly die. -1 Max HP with every use of Touch of Life, resets daily
- Breath of Life Weakness: As Pandora takes an individual's ailments, be it sickness, illness, or injury, she takes it onto herself. It will not be exactly the same as what she took from the individual. The price of this manifests into different things, it's impossible to know how it will effect her. Though it will most definitely affect her. If a person is close to death and she takes it from them and breathes fresh life into their lungs, there is a chance that she herself could die. -1 Max HP with every use of Breath of Life, resets daily. Further affects at GM's whim.
- Smoking Mirror Weakness: Using the mirror to see ghosts/wraiths/poltergeist is not without it's downside. Each time she does this, even if she doesn't verbally communicate with them, she opens herself up to personally being haunted. A ghost or poltergeist could (and probably will more often than not) latch onto her and begin to reap havoc in her day to day living. She can get rid of them, though not permanently. The most she can do is detach them from herself, leaving them freely floating around in the world looking for another tether. -1 Max Psyche with every use of Smoking Mirror, resets daily
- Soul Transfer Weakness: Anytime Pandora touches someone's soul to transfer it, remove it, or trade it, the soul leaves a permanent imprint of that individual on her own soul and she takes on a personality trait from the individuals involved. There is no way to get rid of these traits, though she can suppress them but never be rid of them completely. The traits she inherits are generally negative, rarely are they positive. -1 Max Psyche with every use of Soul Transfer, resets daily
Total Currency: $_ CAD
- Also mine…
- Many filled journals with photos
- Box of dildos
- Dildo lamp
- Clothing, accessories, makeup
- Vintage silver baroque handheld mirror
XP and Advancement
- Magic (Blood) 1-3: 3xp
- Malediction 4-6: 6xp
- Malediction 7-9: 9xp
- (T)Magic Affinity(Malediction): 5xp
- (T)Greater Affinity(Malediction): 5xp
- (T)Effort Mastery (Resolve): 3xp
- Resolve 5-6: 24xp
- Ability(Life) 6: 5xp
- Ability(Death) 6: 5xp
- Ability(Death)7: 7xp
- (T)Deep Studies(Malediction)(1): 5xp
- (T)Inhuman Mastery(Malediction): 3xp
- Malediction 10: 3xp
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
- +83 Conversion XP
Additional InformationBibliography / History: Extra Info:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!