The Train Job

<SirGoldFish> Security officer Westhart is waiting at the gate.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith makes her way over to the gate after making sure with Miss Leurgans it's alright. She didn't have to go to class that week after her latest incident, so she had been spending her time busy with helping her. Maybe she's just feeling bright that day, but her headscarf is a wonderful mixture of sky blue, gold, and white that she has complimented with her makeup. The perks of not
<FullMetalBitch> having to rush to class in the morning. Andrea is held to her chest as usually, the little bear looking around with some excitement at getting to go out on an adventure. Heck, he's even dressed for the occasion with a spunky little red scarf and a safari hat. She… She had a lot of time this morning and did not want to address the mountain of math homework piling up on her desk.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy and Akemi walk up to the gate together, the obviously dulled down cold was getting to Wendy's senses, even though it take much more to make her really cold, she didn't plan on taking that chance and this time is wearing a pale beige scarf.
<Kioku> \I don't recognize her. But soon, she'll recognize me. Right, Wendy?\ Akemi turns her head to smile to Wendy and gives her arm a reassuring squeeze. They can make it through anything together, so this should be fine, right?
<Uracilo> Ju lets his project fall onto his bed. Sewing with gloves is a challenge, made even more difficult by inexperience, but he's got enough cloth to keep trying for a while. He puts on his shoes and slaps on whatever protection from the elements he can find in his closet, then heads down to meet whoever's meant to brief them. When he sees Lilith walk by he reaches into his pocket to pull out the hair ties, but then he sees the other
<Uracilo> girls and thinks better of it.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy smiles back at Akemi, giving a slight nod, then turning to see Lilith and giving the girl a smile, wanting to come up and hug her but doesn't want to make a scene, she'll have to do it later anyways.
<SirGoldFish> The woman glares at the 4 of you. "Is this all the agents that will be coming?"
<Kioku> Akemi raises an eyebrow and looks around. "The announcement said two to four. You got four."
<Uracilo> "Agents? If you wanna call me that, you're gonna have to give me a salary."
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith glances over to see Akemi and Wendy together, then off to the side to see Kimmy. Whether it's malice towards the two girls, wanting to check up on Kimmy, or just pairing off. She walks over and stands next to Kimmy and leaves the two to their apparent day together.
<Kioku> \Why would she complain about not having enough when she got the maximum amount she asked for?<SirGoldFish> "You work for us. You're agents."
<SirGoldFish> "Okay," The woman starts her speech. "For this assignment you agents will have to purposefully get captured by The Bureau as class C adolescent humanoid anomalies. You # agents will be put on one of The Bureau's many underground trains. Your job is to secure the payload of humanoid anomalies and to stop the train so we can bring them in. To accomplish this you will be provided with pills, developed by the brilliant Mr. Wells,
<SirGoldFish> that will counteract the drug cocktail normally given to humanoids such as you agents. There will be a double agent guards, codename Sparrow and Raven who will be helping you as much as they can. Sparrow will allow you to smuggle in a tiny amount of equipment. One of you will be given a stimulus shot which will allow you to awaken a person sleeping from the drug induced sleep. Any questions?"
<FullMetalBitch> "Do not align us with your wars, do not call us 'agents'" Lilith answers the woman. Hugging Lilith tight.
<FullMetalBitch> Andrea*
<FullMetalBitch> (im drunk)
<SavanahHolland> Wendy puffs her cheeks slightly, glancing over to Lilith and Ju, if anyone were to notice you'd think she took a step closer to Lilith, still with Akemi, but it would be hard to tell.
<SirGoldFish> "Then leave." She says sharply to Lilith.
<Uracilo> "You asked for volunteers, that's what you get. If you want to have us work for you, I wanna see a contract."
<Kioku> Akemi's eyes widen. "We're rescuing" \new friends\ "others like us?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks slightly suprised at the woman, taking another small step next to Lilith, then giving the woman a slight glare.
<SirGoldFish> "Yes, they are many others like you and they need to be saved." She ignores Ju's prodding.
<Kioku> Akemi, feeling the tugs on her arm, lets go of Wendy, glances to her, and nods toward Lilith.
<Kioku> It's more of a quick headtilt than a nod really.
<SirGoldFish> *you 4.
<SirGoldFish> "Any further questions or shall we get on with the mission?"
<SavanahHolland> When Akemi lets go Wendy glances to the girl, then making a few steps closer to Lilith's side, hoping to take the girls hand, she then looks back to Akemi with a smile, somewhat waving her over, she would ask where exactly they were going, but the woman perhaps said it and she didn't hear.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith glances over to Wendy and smiles at her. She reaches over and brushes her hand against the back of Wendy's hand, but doesn't take it. Instead returning the arm to cross over Andrea and hold him to her chest.
<SirGoldFish> "I recommend leaving any possessions on the the car. Those will likely be taken during the trade."
<Kioku> Akemi sighs. "Well, it'd look pretty strange if I were unarmed, if they've ever heard of me… but I should reduce the weapon count to one or two that I don't mind losing, I guess."
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith looks towards Kimmy, "you should take the shot."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy lets out a soft sigh, having to leave her knife would only make the mission much harder, but she wasn't planning to get it taken away just yet, she looks to Lilith with a smile, though she has a little disappointment in her eyes.
<Uracilo> Ju shakes his head. "I won't need it. I can do the same thing with my powers. It's better someone else does, if I understood her correctly."
<SirGoldFish> "All your equipment will be taken by Bureau guards. You'll only be able to smuggle what we give you."
<Kioku> She shrugs, reaches under her skirt, and unstraps the needle sheaths from her thigs. Then all four knives from near her ankles. "Easier to get it off now!"
<Kioku> *thighs
<SirGoldFish> The woman looks at the knives. "Heh, impressive collection."
<Kioku> \I wonder if they'll manage to find the hidden pocket in the back of my skirt, and its knife…<FullMetalBitch> "What are you giving us then?" Lilith asks with some curiosity. "Besides the pills."
<Kioku> Akemi giggles and winks. "A lady amid the unknown should be well armed."
<SirGoldFish> "besides the stimpack. One of you will receive a stun grenade upon request"
<FullMetalBitch> "I would like one," Lilith says quickly.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks up to the woman, following Lilith quickness but a little behind "Can i have one?" she asks as a question, but doesn't care for the answer, just the grenade would be good enough.
<SirGoldFish> "Sadly, only one has been afforded for this assignments."
<Kioku> Akemi makes her way over to the rest of the group, fiddling with a knife and only mildly uncomfortable being so ill-equipped.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, then shaking her head "Then let Lilith have it."
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith glances over towards Wendy, then back to the woman. "Wendy will take the stop then."
<SirGoldFish> "the stop?"
<FullMetalBitch> (shot)
<FullMetalBitch> (sorry drunk)
<SirGoldFish> "Is that the group's consensus?"

  • SavanahHolland has quit (Connection reset by peer)

<Uracilo> "Sure, I don't need either."
<Kioku> Akemi glances to the rest of the group, and nods her agreement.

  • SavanahHolland (~ten.tsacmoc.nt.1dsh.6EF0B29E-CRInys|oHhanavaS#ten.tsacmoc.nt.1dsh.6EF0B29E-CRInys|oHhanavaS) has joined

<SirGoldFish> (Alright, so at the start of the mission. Akemi: Stim shot, Wendy: Stim shot, and Lilith: Stun grenade?)
<FullMetalBitch> (there's two shots?!)
<FullMetalBitch> (also yes)
<SirGoldFish> (Yup, that is what was said.)
<Uracilo> (One of you will be given a stimulus shot which will allow you to awaken a person sleeping from the drug induced sleep.)
<SirGoldFish> "Okay, so everyone get in the armored car. When you get to the trade, swallow the pill. You should awaken in the train within seemingly moments.
<Kioku> Akemi starts putting what she removed from her person into her satchel, then takes the satchel off.
<SirGoldFish> "A guard will take that to the office for you to pick up when you return."
<Kioku> "Will they be strip-searching us, do you think?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods in agreement, then thinking it would be best to take off her fannypack, she moves her hand to unstrap it, holding it with ease, dispite it's many contents.
<SirGoldFish> "Very likely. You'll be put in jumpsuits."
<Kioku> \I really want to see if they can find the pocket. Hehe!<Kioku> Akemi frowns, sighs, and reaches under her skirt in the back to take out another knife, seemingly from nowhere.
<Uracilo> Ju hands over his switchblade/pocketcomb
<SirGoldFish> The guard is almost overwhelmed with all stuff he is taking. "Eh, anything else?"
<SavanahHolland> Lucky for Wendy, everything was in her fannypack! How she fits all that stuff in there, you have no clue, she hands the guard the fannypack.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith gives Andrea a tight hug, and switches out her headscarf for a plain black one she keeps in her backpack. She tucks him away in the backpack, but not before he can wave goodbye to Wendy of course. There is always a quick moment where she takes off the necklace Wendy gave her her and gives it to Andrea to keep track of. She hands the backpack over, Andrea's head poking out the
<FullMetalBitch> top.
<Kioku> Akemi hums to herself, thinks for a couple of moments, then gets a look of realization. "I forgot about these!" She takes two more throwing needles out of… her hair.
<SirGoldFish> Westhart rolls her eyes at the guard's weakness.
<Kioku> "Okay, I /think/ that's everything from me."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy smiles at Andrea, giving him a small wave, then looking back to Lilith, her hand then again searching to hold Lilith's.
<SirGoldFish> "Okay, age- students. Get in the armored car. So you can begin your assignment."
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith takes the girl's hand in return, waiting to get on with it. She gives the woman a quick, "thank you," at the proper title before tugging Wendy towards the car.
<Uracilo> Ju does so without protest beyond a sigh.
<Kioku> Akemi glances toward Ju and mouths, 'Kimmy?' to him before heading for the car as well.
<Uracilo> Ju pretends to not notice the gesture.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy follows behind Lilith, being tugged along, making sure that Ju and Akemi are right behind them.
<SirGoldFish> (Alright, wanna socialize or just get on with the mission?)
<FullMetalBitch> (I only need one thing)
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith makes sure to hold Wendy and pull her in for an almost more than PG-13 kiss and a quick re-confession of her love and will for her to be safe.
<SirGoldFish> What happens next is a blur that only seems to take less than 20 minutes. One moment there are people pretending to be your parents turning you into a group of shadowy men who inject you, the next moment you're tied to a medical bed with men in white lab coats looking over you, prodding your outsides with various tools, the next moment you're being processed through a lineup where a man puts you into a jumpsuit, gives you what
<SirGoldFish> little equipment you're allowed, and says "Sorry." as he injects you with another shot. Normally, this would be the end of your tale, but that's when Dr. Well's pill kicks in and you all wake up in a rather strange predicament.
<SirGoldFish> The group is being held in a small, cold, pitch black room an odd metallic taste in all your mouths. You are held just above the ground by electronic restraints.
<Uracilo> "So… What now?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a sharp breath, her mind dizzy, her thoughts cluttered and horribly hazy, she echos to herself to try to produce a flame, her eyes close shut, the feeling of trying in this state making her sick to her core, and her arms limp, she tries to produce a white flame, but more so a glow than anything, the flame balled up in her fist.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith is still very, very much out from the drugs. Though it's better for her that way, the process was not exactly kind to her mental state.
<SirGoldFish> Wendy! You are able to create white flame! The light reveals two sleeping individuals tied to harnesses much like you. One them is a young boy who's skin is covered in bees, you're barely able to make out his eyes. The other individual looks like a small girl, maybe 8 or 10 with one giant eye in the center of her face.
<Kioku> Akemi lets out a long breath, and glances around once Wendy's light shows their surroundings.
<Uracilo> Ju's aura rejuvenates the group's mind state as it worsens his own a tad.
<Kioku> She glances at the restraints, bares her teeth, and tries to spirit-form jump out of them, to the space ahead.
<SirGoldFish> (Roll to spirit jump out of them)!
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{6}
<SirGoldFish> No contest, you manage to slip out of the harness restraints.
<Uracilo> Ju struggles with his own, trying to use the wall as leverage and maybe flip himself to disrupt the restraints.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy is going to try to well.. punch her hands out of her restraints..
<SirGoldFish> Give me a strength or speed roll diff 5.
<Kioku> Akemi turns to put a hand on Wendy's cheek. "I'll get you out." Then she moves to check on Lilith.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{6}
<Uracilo> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{7}
<SirGoldFish> Wendy stronk and manages to get out of the restraints. Upon looking at the restraints you all notice what appears to be acid burns on them…
<SirGoldFish> Ju is also stronk.
<SirGoldFish> And manages to get out.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy grimaces at the sight then shuffling over to Lilith quickly, next to Akemi.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith looks down at Akemi and gives her a smile, waiting for the two strongs to let her down.
<Kioku> Akemi runs a hand over Lilith's hair, and looks to Wendy. "I'm glad you made it out. Can you Protect her, and burn off the restraints afterward?"
<FullMetalBitch> "I am sorry, my hair is a mess. I did not think I would be taking off my headscarf today." She says in a hushed tone.
<Uracilo> Ju walks over to Lilith and takes one of her restrained hands. "Don't use heat, you'll burn her."
<Kioku> "That's why I suggested protecting her first."
<Kioku> Akemi rolls her eyes.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks to Akemi then to Ju, shaking her head "No, I can protect her from that at least" then pulling a hand on Liliths cheek.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+4 Protection, bich
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+4 Protection, bich —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> Yup, you manage to protect her from the heat.
<SirGoldFish> (If you wanna help her down roll. Everyperson helping counts as an +1 to Lilith's roll.)
<FullMetalBitch> (im not rolling what)
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, then trying to produce a blue blowtorch to free Lilith from her bonds.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{5}
<Kioku> Akemi rubs Wendy's back, trying to feed her power and focus her to help.
<SirGoldFish> (That works as well.) Wendy you burn off the restraints keeping Lilith there!
<SirGoldFish> Painlessly, I should add.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy quickly pulls Lilith down by the waist, setting her down to stand.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith drops to the floor and stretches, she's quite sore. She looks over to the other two in the car with them, then around it. She takes a minute to lean over and peck Wendy on the cheek before she steps around the car to stretch her legs.
<Kioku> Akemi lets out a sigh, looking over the others in Wendy's firelight.
<Uracilo> "Okay, we need to rescue these people, but I don't know if it's a good idea to wake them up before knowing how we're getting out of here.
<Uracilo> "*
<SirGoldFish> (I should add the room is about 7x7 feet)
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes at the peck on the cheek, then slowly walking over to the small girl with a eye on her face, leaning down to make sure she's fine.
<SirGoldFish> She looks okay. She may be in a comatose induced sleep, but she looks fine.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith tries to find a door to the room, "if they start to make too much noise. You can calm them, yes?" She addresses the room, none of the other three in particular.
<Kioku> Akemi nods. "Hai."
<SirGoldFish> The room you're in… the walls are smooth metal all around.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks backs back to the group with a nod, still leaning next to the girl "Should we wake the other people up?"
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith dows the next logical thing. Checks the roof and the floor for access points.
<Uracilo> "I can wake them up. Don't waste the shot."
<Kioku> \The sooner we start talking to them…\ "Wouldn't be much of a rescue otherwise." She smiles to Ju.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy then focuses on Ju, backing up slightly but still leaning down next to the little girl's torso.
<SirGoldFish> Smooth even on the floor and ceiling, but the group does begin to hear knocking one of the sides of the metal room.
<FullMetalBitch> does*
<Kioku> Akemi jumps and goes to that side, knocking back. She doesn't even consider it may be a bad idea.
<SirGoldFish> There is a knock back. and Akemi can hear a muffled male voice say. "It's me, Raven. I'm gonna get you out. Hold tight."
<Kioku> "Should we stand away from the wall?"
<SirGoldFish> "Does not matter."
<Kioku> Akemi smiles and looks to her friends - err, 'fellow agents.' … Nope, can't think of them that way. Doesn't work.
<Uracilo> Ju touches the little girl and wakes her first, a little weirded out by the bees.
<SirGoldFish> Ju, roll to try and wake her up. Diff 3
<SavanahHolland> Wendy makes sure to ready her power, if needed, in case the poor girl freaks out.
<Uracilo> roll 4d3-8+6 overload Response Control
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+6 overload Response Control —> [ 4d3=8 ]{6}
<Kioku> Akemi hurries over to Ju, but gets there barely too late.
<SirGoldFish> The girl gasps as she is awoken. He large blue eye looking over her soundings. The girl is practically shuddering she's so scared.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+5 calm down
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+5 calm down —> [ 4d3=6 ]{3}
<Kioku> Akemi leans over to look at the girl. "Don't worry. We're friendly."
<Kioku> "We're going to help you get safe."
<SirGoldFish> (What is Wendy trying to do?)
<SavanahHolland> (Use liberation to calm her down, make her actually feel safe)
<SirGoldFish> "Wha what's what's going on? Where am I?"
<SirGoldFish> The girl eeps out
<Kioku> Akemi puts a hand on the girl's cheek and smiles. "You're on a train. But we're going to get you out, some place safe. Don't worry."
<Uracilo> Ju pokes her on the forehead, trying to distract her from her worries and use his power to calm her down some.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+9 persuade
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+9 persuade —> [ 4d3=8 ]{9}
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a small sigh, knowing her attempt had failed, but luckily the girl wasn't screaming, that was always a bonus. She then moves back, tilting her head to find Lilith in the room.
<SirGoldFish> (Roll diff 2 to calm her down, Ju.) The girl closes her eye, calmed down, but still a little worried. "Okay…"
<SirGoldFish> (Well, calm her down further.)
<Uracilo> roll 4d3-8+4 Response Control
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+4 Response Control —> [ 4d3=10 ]{6}
<Uracilo> He takes the time to also make her a little more pliable and loyal at the same time. A little more likely to do what they say to do, and not wander off.
<SirGoldFish> The girl takes a deep breath and gives Ju and Akemi a small smile of gratitude.
<Kioku> "I'd like you to tell me something, please. Are you afraid of bees?"
<SirGoldFish> (Roll to make her pliable and loyal. Diff 4 Akemi can help you in this roll)
<SirGoldFish> "Not really… why?" She asks Akemi.
<Kioku> Akemi tilts her head and nods to the girl's side, where the other, still sleeping person is.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks at the girl, thinking "What do you last remember?"
<SirGoldFish> She closes her one eye, thinking. "I was in the dark place my parents put me and then a bright light flashed… someone stuck me with a needle and now I'm here.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a small sigh, looking down at the little girl "What's your name?"
<SirGoldFish> "Suzy…"
<SavanahHolland> "Alright Suzy, were going to get you out of here"
<SavanahHolland> (Is she tied down like everyone is was?)
<SirGoldFish> "Am I gonna go back to the dark place?" (Yes, she's restrained like everyone else was.)
<Kioku> Akemi takes Wendy's hand and squeezes. She shakes her head. \She'll probably be a student with us, right?\ "No… no, we won't let that happen to you."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy shakes her head "No you're safe now."
<SavanahHolland> She then looks to Akemi "Can you help me? I want to get her out."
<SirGoldFish> She nods along. "Okay, thank you very much."
<Kioku> Akemi nods, hugs Wendy, and pushes power into her again, igniting her spirit. Well. More than already. (Lending Hand, go!)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7 Liberation, protecting her from flames kinda deal
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 Liberation, protecting her from flames kinda deal —> [ 4d3=6 ]{5}
<SirGoldFish> Yup, small embers go into the girl's chest. Protecting her from fire.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy says to the little girl "Keep your eye closed for a minute." to make sure she doesn't get scared from the flame.
<SirGoldFish> She closes her eye.
<Kioku> Akemi puts a hand on Ju's arm, and pulls slightly. "We need to help the other one too."
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7 Blowtorch the girl out!
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 Blowtorch the girl out! —> [ 4d3=6 ]{5}
<Uracilo> Ju sighs and places his hand on the bees, slowly, his power warning him of any danger from them. He touches the man beneath the layer of insects and tries to wake him.
<SirGoldFish> Yup! You're easily able to burn off her restraints, but the girl falls to her knees. "Wah!"
<SirGoldFish> Alright, diff 3 to wake him up.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy is going to grab the girl before she can fall down
<Kioku> Naturally, Akemi ignites his spirit, flooding him with spare power for a few moments as he touches him.
<SirGoldFish> Wendy catches the girl before she falls. "Ah! Thanks…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks down at her, still holding her but letting her feet touch the ground "Can you stand?"
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith stands around the group, trying to braid her hair behind her head to keep it somewhat out of her face. It's thick and unruly, but she manages as she waits for the two captives to be released by the other four captives.
<Uracilo> Roll 4d3-8+6 Response Control + Akemi
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+6 Response Control + Akemi —> [ 4d3=9 ]{7}
<SirGoldFish> Suzy looks to Wendy. "I can, but I'm not used to it." Bee-boy wakes up. And he says in a quick neutral voice. "Who are you? Where am I? Where is Pa and ma?"
<Kioku> "I'm a friend. You're on a train. I don't know about pa and ma. We're going to get you off this train, and to safety."
<Kioku> Akemi stares intently at bee-boy while replying.
<Uracilo> Ju nods, not wanting to share his name. He hasn't really figured out how to deal with the whole Kimmy mess.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sets the girl to the ground fully, then going to support the girls shoulder to help her walk. "Alright."
<SirGoldFish> "I do not know you so you can't be my friend. I better be able to see my parents."
<Kioku> "Well, I'd like to be your friend. Call me Dawn."
<SirGoldFish> Suzy, the cyclops, is clearly not stable on her feet. The boy looks to Akemi. "Getting me down from here would be a good start."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip in slight worry "Would It be better if I carried you then?"
<SirGoldFish> "I can walk…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sighs "Alright, but don't be afraid to ask." she then looks over to the bee boy.
<FullMetalBitch> "Carry her," Lilith says with a smile. "Do not worry girl. She carries me often, it is enjoyable. I reccomend it."
<SirGoldFish> "Ermm, okay."
<Kioku> Akemi giggles and nods. "Kasai-san," Akemi turns toward Wendy.

  • Endorb (ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined

<SirGoldFish> Hai! Endorb.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes, then let out a small laugh, picking the small girl up in her arms like she had with Lilith many times.
<SirGoldFish> (Wrong chat.)
<SirGoldFish> Suzy is clearly very uncomfortable with being touched.
<SirGoldFish> But allows Wendy to carry her.
<Kioku> Akemi closes her eyes. "Kasai-san, we need to get him out as well…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy walks over to the boy, still holding the girl close, looking at his skin, which is in fact bees "If I touch you.. Will it hurt me?"

  • Endorb has quit (Ping timeout: 188 seconds)

<SirGoldFish> "I am still human under these insects that stick to me."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sighs, then moves her hand to make contact with the boys, skin(?), useing her other hand to make sure the girl isn't hurt if things go sour.
<Kioku> Akemi brushes her hand against Wendy's shoulder again, of course.
<FullMetalBitch> "I love bees," Lilith says with a smile. "They bring such beauty to the world. I would not enjoy fruit so sweet with out them."
<SirGoldFish> The bees make room for Wendy's hand some of them crawling on her. Yes, the boy does indeed have pale white skin under the bees.
<SirGoldFish> "I wish they would go away for once." He says sourily to Lilith.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7 Protect yo body from my heat
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 Protect yo body from my heat —> [ 4d3=10 ]{9}
<SirGoldFish> Protected body indeed.

  • Endorb (ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined

<SavanahHolland> Wendy then sighs looking back down at the girl, "Close your eye again please" once she does that she tries her hand at getting the boy down
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7 Blowtorch your shit
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 Blowtorch your shit —> [ 4d3=7 ]{6}
<SirGoldFish> Within an instant the fire burns through the metal restrains allowing the boy down.
<Kioku> Akemi giggles and tries to make sure the boy doesn't fall, trusting the bees to move if she needs to catch him.
<Kioku> \Sugoi, Kasai-chan! … No, that'd be too much.<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a step back looking down to the girl again and saying under her breath "It's fine now, open your eyes."
<SirGoldFish> Some crawl on Akemi's arms, but most move out allowing her to catch the boy. "Thank you. This will go a long way for us being friends."
<SirGoldFish> "I only have one eye." She gives a stiff laugh.
<Uracilo> "Can you burn through the wall? These guys are taking too long to get us out."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy lets out a small laugh "Sorry sorry.." she then gives a knowing look to Akemi when the boy mentions friends.
<Kioku> Akemi is surprisingly unbothered by the insects. They aren't mosquitoes, so they don't get instant death.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip "They said they would be getting us.."
<SirGoldFish> The wall that Raven knocked on opens up letting bright light through the dark metal box, forcing Suzy to close her one eye tightly. A note and a remote with a blue button on it is laying on the blue floor of the outside room.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy glances over to Lilith and Akemi, making sure they're fine, then making her grip on the small girl a little tighter, walking slowly into the blue room.
<Uracilo> Ju follows, checking out the note before handing it over and taking the remote in his hand.
<Kioku> Akemi gives a small grin before slipping her hand into bee-boy's and pulling him along behind her to follow the others.
<SirGoldFish> The outside of room appears to be a large train car with 7x7 dark metal boxes one of which you just came out of. There are wooden cargo boxes reinforced with metal laying about. Best way to describe it would be a storage room
<SirGoldFish> The note reads: Sorry took so long. This button will allow you to open and close your metal container, sadly not the others., I'll be on top of the train if you need me."
<SirGoldFish> Bee boy trudges along with Akemi, clearly not pleased.
<Uracilo> "Can you burn through one of the other boxes?"
<Kioku> Akemi's eyes widen. "But we need to get the people out of the others… or outright disable the train to save them all!" She drops the boy's hand once outside.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, her overuse of power hurting her chest a little, then nods "Yeah, yeah I can do that."
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith steps into the train car, and tries to feel if the train is moving. It's not exactly like the train ride through Italy she took with her parents.
<Kioku> Akemi pauses. "… Disabling the train is why we're here to begin with, isn't it?"
<FullMetalBitch> "Yes," Lilith answers her.
<SirGoldFish> The back of the note reads. "Get to the front of the train. There are controls for these boxes."
<Kioku> \If they packed 6 of us together in one of these… are there as many in all the others?<SirGoldFish> Wendy if she puts her arms against the metal boxes will find that it would require a heat she simply can't provide to burn through boxes, at least without severely hurting the people inside.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith starts to head up the car towards the front of the train. She doesn't need to be too quiet, they're on a moving train, but she still takes some care.
<SirGoldFish> There is a door forward and a door backward.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sighs taking a step back, checking on the girl in her arms first then looking back at the group "I can't open them.. At least not without hurting the others inside.."
<Uracilo> Ju looks around for an emergency brake, but follows Lilith if he doesn't find one
<SirGoldFish> Taking a peak in the door. You see kids and adults all sleeping in a more typical train environment. (About 55 or so.) There are about 3 guards who have yet to notice you standing about talking. "I wonder when Calipso is gonna get out of the bathroom?" The other guards just shrug in response.
<Kioku> Akemi follows Lilith, heading toward the front, and waves the others over. \Dang, that's a lot of people…<FullMetalBitch> Lilith looks back towards the group, her eyes falling on Akemi. "Like before Miss Akemi, they will hate each other. Okay?"
<Kioku> "That might wake up the others though, unless they're knocked out like us…"
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith glances back into the train car, and tries to see if the guards have weapons on them.
<SirGoldFish> They are all armed with pistols and batons. (Is Ju able to tell what kind of chemicals are in people?)
<SavanahHolland> Wendy swiftly follows behind the others, though staying back slightly, making sure the little girl stays quiet, though at this point she just wished she could run up to the guards and knock them out.
<SirGoldFish> Suzy looks up at Wendy. "Do you want me to hurt them?" Ju knows without having to roll that all the people on the train are effected with less potent drugs meaning they'd all wake up if enough noise is made.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy's face scrunches up in confusion "how could you hurt them?"
<FullMetalBitch> (Is the train car dark, and just open? Or is there cover?)
<SirGoldFish> You could possibly crawl under the seats, but if they caught Lilith she'd be extremely vulnerable.
<SirGoldFish> "I'm strong when I need…" She says to Wendy.
<SirGoldFish> Who's dealing with Bee boy?
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sighs softly looking down at the girl again "Don't worry about it for now.. We can figure out what to do." she gives the girl a small smile.
<SirGoldFish> The girl nods as her tummy begins to growl. "I'm hungry…"
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith turns towards the others, "watch for the one coming from the bathroom." She drops down onto her stomach and starts to crawl like she's under machine gun fire to try and keep out of their sight.
<FullMetalBitch> roll 4d3-8+8 stealth
<Uralogs> FullMetalBitch rolled : 4d3-8+8 stealth —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3-8+6 "Seriously though, what the hell happened to calipso?"
<Uralogs> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+6 "Seriously though, what the hell happened to calipso?" —> [ 4d3=8 ]{6}
<Kioku> Akemi winces, and with little time to act, pushes lust for one guard onto another as a distraction.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+5
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{6}
<SavanahHolland> When the girl says then, Wendy reaches for her fannypack, hopefully she still had a granola bar from breakfast, and well, there is no fannypack. She says quietly "Don't worry, We'll get you food as soon as we can."
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3+5 Trained against these sorts of deals…
<Uralogs> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3+5 Trained against these sorts of deals… —> [ 4d3=6 ]{11}
<SirGoldFish> roll 11-8
<Uralogs> SirGoldFish rolled : 11-8 —> {3}
<SirGoldFish> The Lilith manages to slip behind the guards, closer to the front of the train. One of the guards goes up to another. "I never realized your eyes…." "that's because they're covered…" "Lemme see!" He hug tackles the guard.
<SirGoldFish> Sadly, all your possessions were taken, Wendy.
<SirGoldFish> Suzy nods. "Ermm, okay…"
<SirGoldFish> (BRB, I'll be back in two minutes)
<SirGoldFish> (Back)
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith crouches in front of a few of the seats and takes a breath to calm herself. After a few seconds she decides it is as good of a time as any and crouch walks over to the guards. Just like the at the market back home, when she would want a new bangle to wear and the merchant would keep it on his apron. Reach up without being noticed and take it, right? Just, this time it's a gun.
<FullMetalBitch> roll 4d3-8+8 thievery
<Uralogs> FullMetalBitch rolled : 4d3-8+8 thievery —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<SavanahHolland> (I knew that, I was just rping that Wendy forgot)
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3+7-8 Allah help you, Lilith…
<Uralogs> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3+7-8 Allah help you, Lilith… —> [ 4d3=6 ]{5}
<SirGoldFish> Through some fucking miracle, Lilith is able to steal the gun without being noticed.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith takes a step back and finds her hand to the safety and flicks it. She then, quite audibly and while putting a few feet between her and the guards, racks the slide to chamber a round. Accompanying the distinct sound with a "do not move."
<SirGoldFish> Everyone who's stayed behind in the other cart. Roll me precp diff 6.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+5
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=5 ]{2}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+9 Perception overdrive!
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+9 Perception overdrive! —> [ 4d3=6 ]{7}
<Uracilo> roll 4d3-8+6
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+6 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> The one guard with his hands free looks to Lilith with a glare. "What the hell are you doing? Put that gun down, now." Wendy the most awful sound falls upon your ears alone… a flush.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy's head starts hurting ever so slightly, she looks to Akemi with horror "The other guards comming out, I heard a flush."
<FullMetalBitch> "Raise your hands," Lilith snaps back at the man as she tries to keep the gun level. Her stance isn't that good and the weapon is a little heavy for her, but she keeps him in her sights.

  • Disconnected (Connection reset by peer)

ENDING LOGGING AT Mon Jun 08 18:39:38 2015

BEGIN LOGGING AT Mon Jun 08 18:39:59 2015

  • Now talking on #firestarters
  • Topic for #firestarters is:
  • Topic for #firestarters set by SirGoldFish (Tue Jun 02 16:06:00 2015)

<Muninn> Akemi's eyes widen when the guard turns around. She takes a deep breath, her spectral features appear, and a faint pink mist forms around her jawline. She pushes absolute love and devotion at the standing guard. "Don't hurt my friend," she murmurs. To the guard's ears, if her attempt worked, it should be easily audible.
<Muninn> roll 4d3-8+7 Heartbeat Overdrive
<Uralogs> Muninn rolled : 4d3-8+7 Heartbeat Overdrive —> [ 4d3=4 ]{3}
<FullMetalBitch> "Be quiet!" Lilith says as she glances between the three guards and starts to wonder, where, exactly her back up is. The sight of a small thin arabic girl with a fantasticly done in short time french braid holding a large pistol is not exactly that intimidating.

  • Kioku has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Muninn))
  • Muninn is now known as Kioku

<SirGoldFish> (How loudly is Lilith yelling?)
<SavanahHolland> (Where exactly is the entrance to the bathroom?)
<SirGoldFish> Wendy can hear the guard washing his hands in the bathroom.
<FullMetalBitch> (She is harshly whispering)
<FullMetalBitch> (as if there were sleeping people near by)
<SirGoldFish> (Alright, did not wanna be a dick)
<SavanahHolland> (Where is it)
<SirGoldFish> (It's coming from the back of the train.)
<SirGoldFish> The man sighs, looking at his infatuated team members. "Look, I don't want to hurt you, so just put the gun down."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks to Akemi "Take care of her for a moment" she then starts quickly walking backwords to where the sound was comming from alone.
<SirGoldFish> (Pause the game so I can say what happens.)
<SirGoldFish> The guard in the middle of trying to rationalize with Lilith is struck with something his eyes light up as he looks behind him, seeing Akemi and then looking froward seeing Lilith. "I CAN'T ALLOW YOU TO HURT MASTER!" He goes to tackle Lilith! (Roll brawn or speed.) The guard in the bathroom comes out, whistling, but stops bringing his gun out as he sees the group.
<FullMetalBitch> (Can I roll gymnast?)
<SirGoldFish> (Sure!)
<SavanahHolland> (But Wendy ran that direction)
<FullMetalBitch> roll 4d3-8+7 gymnast
<Uralogs> FullMetalBitch rolled : 4d3-8+7 gymnast —> [ 4d3=6 ]{5}
<SavanahHolland> (He would have seen her first)
<SirGoldFish> roll 4d3-8+8 Powered by love~
<Uralogs> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+8 Powered by love~ —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<Kioku> Akemi blinks, wide-eyed. "It's mistress…" she murmurs to herself before shaking her head quickly and, barely suppressing a giggle, moves into the room to help. \Wait, didn't Wendy say she heard something?\ "Suzy, please help Kasai-san!"
<SirGoldFish> The guard pins Lilith to the ground.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith hits the floor of the train car with an exhaust of all the air in her chest, losing her grip on the pistol as she is slammed. She is a frail girl being slammed by a large man. As she fights for air to fill her lung back, she says venomously to him (but still in a quiet voice to be nice) "get off me!"
<SirGoldFish> The guard breaths deeply over Lilith's body. " She's mine!" Suzy looks to Akemi, "Kasai-San?"
<Kioku> If uninterrupted, Akemi glides over to Lilith and the guard, trailing a finger along the guard's back. It looks like she's terrifyingly experienced with this sort of situation. Or just good at faking it.
<Kioku> She looks down on Lilith as if intrigued. "Now, now, she's not out to steal me. She just wants to be protective too, right~?"
<SirGoldFish> "Only I protect you!" Lilith, roll brawn for me to see how well you take the hit.
<Uracilo> Ju balls his fists at the entrance to the car full of normal people, deciding he's better off helping by making everyone but his allies sleep.

<Uracilo> His power grasps at the people in the car, the ones closer to him being affected more than those farther away, but still powerfully sedated.
<Uracilo> !roll 4d3-8+6 Overload Response Control
<TheTrueDice> Uracilo, Overload Response Control: 8:10-8+6
<Kioku> Akemi scowls and her hand glows dark purple, trying to raise a curse on the guard. "DO NOT!"
<FullMetalBitch> roll 4d3-8+1
<Uralogs> FullMetalBitch rolled : 4d3-8+1 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{2}
<Kioku> (Actually, can she try to intercept via throwing off the guard's aim instead?)
<SirGoldFish> Suzy nods, realizing who Akemi is referring to and goes to help Wendy.
<SirGoldFish> (Was that an 8 or a 10 for Ju's roll?)
<FullMetalBitch> )8_
<SirGoldFish> That is enough! to make sure everyone stays asleep!
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+7 Don't touch My Lilith! (if intercept allowed)
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+7 Don't touch My Lilith! (if intercept allowed) —> [ 4d3=8 ]{7}
<SirGoldFish> Regardless of the noise.
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3+7-8 Still loved powered.
<Uralogs> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3+7-8 Still loved powered. —> [ 4d3=6 ]{5}
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+3 If I can't intercept, back to Wicked Curse: Mindfire
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+3 If I can't intercept, back to Wicked Curse: Mindfire —> [ 4d3=10 ]{5}
<SirGoldFish> The guard punches Lilith in the face. Causing her 2 damage.
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3+4-8 but master….
<Uralogs> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3+4-8 but master…. —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> The man screams as his brain is pratically lit afire when he punches Wendy.
<SirGoldFish> *lilth
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith's face is hit, her head slamming into the floor of the car below her as she cries out in pain. Blood starts to fall out of a cut in her lip from the strike.
<FullMetalBitch> As she cries out in pain, her mind's eyes watch the strings around her, and stries to violently pull the ones holding the man from behind to yank him off.
<FullMetalBitch> roll 4d3-8+6 strings
<Uralogs> FullMetalBitch rolled : 4d3-8+6 strings —> [ 4d3=11 ]{9}
<SirGoldFish> The man is pushed away piratically slamed against the metal on door to the front of the car.
<Kioku> Akemi kneels next to Lilith, concern lit in her eyes. "I'm sorry! It backfired, I'm so sorry! I wanted him to protect you, not…" She looks almost on the verge of tears.
<SirGoldFish> *Practically
<SirGoldFish> The man is still awake. "She's a danger to you!"
<Kioku> (Akemi waits for her place in the supposed turn order to respond.)
<Uracilo> Ju runs forward and kicks the disadvantaged man in the head.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy walks back into the room, seeing everything going on she looks to the little girl "Stay here" she then lets go of the girl, rushing to the others.
<SirGoldFish> Wendy arrives on the scene, her hands/arms wet from wiping large tears from Suzy's eye.
<SirGoldFish> (There is no turn order, the man has been dettered from attacking for now.) Akemi senses that the other two guards are almost gonna snap out of it to help.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks around for any guards that she can pin down.
<SirGoldFish> (Is no one gonna go to the front of the car?)
<SirGoldFish> *train
<Kioku> (Waiting on Lilith's response)
<Kioku> (And she has phone call)
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith points over at the guard from her place on the ground, looking at Akemi as she does. Before she scrambles to grab the gun.
<SirGoldFish> The gun is grabbed unless someone tries to stop her
<SavanahHolland> (Any guards around that look… pinnable?)
<Uracilo> (Lilith pointed at the one by the door)
<SavanahHolland> (then Wendy goes to body slam him if that's fine)
<SirGoldFish> He is indeed pinable, but stunned so it'd be unnecessary.
<Uracilo> Ju runs past Wendy and the guard and opens the door to the next car.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8 Then punch him in the face to knock him out..?
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 Then punch him in the face to knock him out..? —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<SirGoldFish> Sure, you knock him out.
<SirGoldFish> Ju, the "Mistress!" He yells out before, of course.
<SirGoldFish> The guard
<SirGoldFish> Not ju
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stands up, taking a deep breath, a little bit of blood on her knuckles, then going to the little girl, grabbing her hand with her none bloodied hand, and walking over to Lilith.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith stands up on her own with the pistol, heading after Kimmy with a quick jog.
<SirGoldFish> Ju, you find your self at the front of the rain where the controls. They is a yellow manual and a clipboard with notes on it.
<Kioku> Akemi follows where Lilith is pointing, currently wanting to just do anything she can to make this up to her.
<SavanahHolland> As Lilith runs off Wendy looks to Akemi, "do we follow?" she tries to say it with a small laugh, but it sounds a little too serious.
<SirGoldFish> Suzy is dragged along.
<Kioku> She stands and follows Lilith, nodding to Wendy along the way.
<Uracilo> Ju quickly reads through the clipboard and checks the manual's index.
<SavanahHolland> At that Wendy then pulls Suzy along, running after Akemi and Lilith.
<SirGoldFish> Ju, the clipboard has what appears to be medical notes. Here is the synopsis of the top 4 results: *Image of Akemi* This Parathreat's abilities are inherent. I recommend cryostasis, failing that termination may be necessary. Little to know hope for her to be normal.
<SirGoldFish> *Image of Ju* individual's anomalous nature seem to come from some unknown source… if we were able to sever this connection to this entity we may be able to get him to live a normal life.
<SirGoldFish> *Image of Wendy* Individual's anomalous abilities appear to be magical in nature, supernatural consultant is needed to see if perhaps anti-magic wards would work to get her to be able to normal.
<SirGoldFish> *Image of Lilith* No hope. Would require lobotomization, cryostasis recommended until further research can be done.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith looks around the engine, holding the pistol close to her as she looks for anyone she might need to aim it at. Eventually she makes her way over to Ju and asks him, "well? Does it say how to stop this machine?"
<SirGoldFish> The index is mostly about train operation some parts of interest are: Opening containment units, separating carts from the engine, stopping the train.
<Uracilo> He skims through those sections. "We have to drag the guards onto this engine, then separate the carts."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks over to Akemi as the three enter, hearing Ju's words "I can probably do that.."
<Kioku> Akemi makes it in just in time to hear the exchange, since she was following closely behind Lilith. "Aren't we underground though? Will we be able to get them out?"
<SirGoldFish> Another one that catches Ju's eye. Is a chapter on destroying certain carts via explosive.
<Uracilo> "I thought that was the point of the double agents. I assume they have some way of getting us out of here."
<Kioku> Akemi glances around at the others and nods. "Probably."
<Uracilo> "We could free everyone and bring them onto the engine, otherwise, but we're heading towards a Bureau base, I assume."
<Uracilo> "We don't want to make it there."
<SirGoldFish> (Westhart's instructions were to stop the train.)
<Kioku> "Couldn't we just put everyone in the rear-most car, detatch that one, and then stop it? Or… well… just plain stop it since they're out anyway?"
<Kioku> Her eyes widen. "They aren't all out. One is trying to grope another on the floor back there."
<Kioku> "I forgot!"
<FullMetalBitch> "Who is watching the guards?" Lilith says before she heads back to the car to watch them.
<Kioku> Akemi runs after Lilith, still feeling guilty.
<Uracilo> "Well, there are boxes in the storage cart. We don't want them to get their supplies, either. All the normal people in that cart where the guards were are drugged, as well."
<SirGoldFish> The guards are still all over each other, somehow.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, then turning to the little girl to check on her, giving her hand a small squeeze, then looking to Lilith leave, ready to sprint after her, but decides it would be better to stay there for the moment, looking to Ju.
<Kioku> \Huh. Guess he reciprocated.<Kioku> \That, or it bled through from one to the other.<Kioku> Akemi lets out a giggle.
<SirGoldFish> Well, one is allover the other who is struggling to get out. It's basically a combination of Akemi and Ju's influence.
<SirGoldFish> (Does anybody look at the manual or clipboard)
<SirGoldFish> ?
<Uracilo> (Ju was looking at it. Does anyone else need to?)
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blinks at Ju for a second "What can I do right now to help stop the train?"
<Uracilo> "We get the guards, bering them here. Then we decouple this car and use the breaks on the other cars."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods, looking to the little girl "Stay here with him, alright?" she then looks to Ju "I'll start dragging some in then."
<SirGoldFish> Everyone precep.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+5
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{3}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{5}
<SirGoldFish> Wendy, you manage to hear loud knocking on the roof of the train cart.
<SirGoldFish> Similar to how Raven knocked on your metal container.
<Uracilo> Roll 4d3-8+7
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{7}
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks up to the ceiling, where she had heard the knocking, saying under her breath "Did you hear that?"
<SirGoldFish> Ju hears it as well.
<Uracilo> Ju takes it as a request to hurry, and checks the part of the manual that details how to stop the train, throwing on the brakes.
<Uracilo> He then opens all the containment units
<Uracilo> And waits for further orders.
<Kioku> Akemi wavers a little as the train slows down, and smiles. She looks over her shoulder toward the front, hoping the others (but especially Wendy) are able to come back soon.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks down at the little girl, taking her hand again with a small smile, things were finally comming to a stop, for now at least.
<SirGoldFish> The train stops with a /screech/ In about an hour GWU soldiers come to take the train and lead everyone above ground where an envoy will take the somewhere. (You may continue to RP in the train if you desire. I will continue to GM.)
<SirGoldFish> *envoy will take the anomalies and normal people along with the group.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy then glances back to Ju, pulling Suze along with her, walking to the area where Lilith and Akemi are.
<SirGoldFish> Suzy is dragged along. "Did you win?"
<Uracilo> Ju heads to the storage car and liberates all of the anomalous humans, waking them to feelings of safety and some loyalty to him to keep them from rampaging.
<Kioku> Akemi hugs Wendy tightly with a grin when she gets back, then goes with Ju to help.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy smiles at Suzy "For now, we did, you're safe." she then hugs Akemi, letting her get to helping Ju.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith heads over to the one guard who wasn't affected by Akemi's meddling, to see if he is concious.
<SirGoldFish> Ju and Akemi's efforts help the GWU soldiers greatly leading to less injuries. (Unless they decide to get them to escape the train.) Lilith, the guard is not conscious.
<SavanahHolland> (Wendy is going to stick by Suzys side the entire time)
<SirGoldFish> Bee boy is pleased that he did not have to get his hands dirty as he simply stays in his own metal container.
<FullMetalBitch> (did ju keep the info sheet)
<SirGoldFish> (I assume he left it in the front cart.)
<Uracilo> (No, he would've taken it)
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith tries to wake one of the guards, either finding a med kit with smelling salts or smacking him around.
<SirGoldFish> You could try to talk to the one Wendy knocked out.
<SavanahHolland> (Are there any gwu soilders around, or have they not shown up yet?)
<FullMetalBitch> She tries until she gets one responsive. She's got an hour.
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith recruits Kimmy after a while to wake someone up for her, "like before."
<Uracilo> Ju does as she asks, waking up a guard but disabling any kind of fight or flight response on them first.
<FullMetalBitch> "Hello," Lilith says to him as she kneels next to him, holding the gun in her lap. "I would like to talk to you about this Bureau."
<SirGoldFish> (Normally I'd make you roll, but I'll just let it fly for RP purposes) The guard awakens. "What the fuck do you want?" He says in a defeated manner.
<Kioku> Akemi continues helping people and tryin' to be popular.
<FullMetalBitch> "Please calm down," Lilith says with a raise of her hand. "We just wish to know about your orginization. Why you had these children. Why the Gee Double You You does not like you."
<SirGoldFish> "We seek neutralization of these parathreats. We merely want to make them normal."
<FullMetalBitch> "Make them normal?" Lilith says with her a tilt of her head, "please. What do you mean by this 'make them normal'?"
<Uracilo> Ju pulls the papers out of his coat, showing them to Lilith. He with-holds hers.
<SirGoldFish> "Remove what makes them anomalous so they can go to live normal lives."
<SirGoldFish> Ju notices few more on the note:
<SirGoldFish> *Image of Suzy* High hopes. Simply plastic surgery, hormone treatment, and replacement muscles. Low risk.
<SirGoldFish> *Image of bee boy* We simply need to destroy the organs producing the bees and we can get this boy a normal life.
<SirGoldFish> *simple
<FullMetalBitch> "These are things you can do?" Lilith says as she glances through them, "What does this mean, 'termination may be necessary? Little to no hope of being normal??"
<FullMetalBitch> ?*
<SirGoldFish> "I'm not a scientist. I'm not totally certain."
<FullMetalBitch> "I do not see myself, or the others from the back." Lilith flicks the papers to make sure she is certain she didn't overlook them. "You are certain these treatments work? Why do you not take these people voluntarily then?"
<Uracilo> "It means they forcefully remove anomalies. They have no interest in preseving quality of life beyond what is simple."
<SirGoldFish> "Some of them do come voluntarily and yes, we if we can persevere quality we do. Our egg heads try their damndest."
<FullMetalBitch> Lilith looks over at Kimmy, then back to the man. "Why does the GWU dislike you so, if you do this work with good intentions?"
<SirGoldFish> "Because they're fucking maniacs. Who think they can control forces beyond there understanding."
<SirGoldFish> *their
<FullMetalBitch> "Well," Lilith says looking over at Ju. "He speaks words made of gold. Tell me, are they real?"
<Uracilo> "Condiser the amount of boxes, full of caged people. People they bought, or stole. I wouldn't wish them on my enemies."
<Uracilo> Consider*
<Uracilo> "Even if their mission sounds like a dream for you, Lilith, the ends do not justify this."
<Uracilo> "And they did plan to kill Akemi, just because they couldn't find a solution."
<SirGoldFish> "Look at the middle cart. Those are all people we've saved! And I don't know who your friend is, but I assure you that they'd try cryostasis before killing her."
<FullMetalBitch> "You are right," Lilith says with a sigh to Ju. "I would someday wish to speak to one of them that knows what he is talking of." She looks towards the man, "who should I speak to?"
<SirGoldFish> "A representative… I'm not totally sure."
<FullMetalBitch> "Okay," Lilith says as she stands and looks to Ju, "let's go."
<Uracilo> Ju knocks the guard out once more and follows her.
<SirGoldFish> -FIN-
<SirGoldFish> XP: 2
<SirGoldFish> Money: 500 dollars

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License