Logs:Nein Fuhrer Part Two

00[15:07] <BobaFettuccine> Alright! *said in 1920's announcer voice* When we last left off, our intrepid heroes had just fought off the terrifying dog and one of the primarchs of the mecha squads in the Nazi army. Passing through the portal into the palace, they fell where they would and tried to get what rest they could after the harrowing events of the day! We look in on them now, to see what they were doing during this brief period of respite from the horrors of war.
00[15:08] <BobaFettuccine> (One moment while I describe the room you're all in)
00[15:10] <BobaFettuccine> The storeroom that the six of you entered has boxes of rations stacked against one wall, emergency bedrolls and the like on another and jugs of water on a third. The center of the room is entirely empty, and the portal cloeses behind you all as you walk through it, leaving a large space to sleep. The wall with nothing stacked against it has a large door in it.
[15:11] <Sunflower> Salem, still shell shocked as she is, immediately begins to gather food and water, setting it out before each of her friends solemnly before slumping down in a corner away from absolutely everyone.
[15:11] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin sat awake, watching his comrades sleep, making sure nothing disturbed their rest. He took what solace he could - the voices in his head oddly comforting for once - during their short reprieve. For anyone that woke up during the rest, Kevin could be heard occasionally talking to himself in that horrible eldritch tongue.
[15:11] <Inebriated_Lobster> The first thing michael does is try to stuff what rations he can down his throat. He'
[15:12] <Inebriated_Lobster> ll drink as much water as he can, and see that the others do as well. He doesn't really say much. Before trying to lay down for the night. His rest is fittful at best.
[15:12] <PuddleJumper> Skix was curled up in the fetal position facing the wall, her tail clutched in her hands as she fitfully slept…she mumbled and cried in her sleep bathed in sweat, every so often she would bolt upright and look around unseeing before flopping back down into her tortured slumber.
[15:13] <RedRosasGhost> Having restocked his toolbelt with battlefield salvage earlier, Diego attempted to build some more EMP grenades and medkits. He'd get to eating and sleeping when he finished, the boy told himself.
[15:14] <UltimixRed> Claire is slumped on a crate next to the former portal's location, passively analyzing it as she eats a sandwich from a brown paper bag. There had been notes in it, but she's not really reading them. Sleep is barely useful as she is a bit too antsy for incoming danger. They were fine on mundane supplies…but their magical equipment was getting eaten up slowly but surely…
[15:14] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 grenades please
[15:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[15:15] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 and a medkit
[15:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[15:18] <Sunflower> Salem, after making sure that each person has a stack of rations and water beside them in another round around the room, prowls back to her corner, sitting down and letting her eyes dart between her comrades slowly.
02[15:18] * @Silvors (ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS#ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS) has left #sunnybrook-fireflies (Leaving)
[15:18] <PuddleJumper> Skix shifted fitfully when she heard the tinkering with metal. She wordlessly flattened her back to the wall eyes wide. She was still coated in dried blood, she was stiff and in pain, her arm still wrapped from the bullet wound. She had strained herself so much she moved with a wince.
[15:19] <RedRosasGhost> Diego manages to build a new pulse grenade and medkit after some effort. He tiredly shifts over towards the food Salem brought over to him, nodding his thanks in her direction.
[15:20] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin sat, his back to the crates, intently watching the single door to the room. His eyes were black voids, making his face appear darker as they devoured some of the light in the room. He passively eats some of the rations, occasionally looking over the other students - his friends, he had to remind himself.
[15:22] <PuddleJumper> Skix eyed her food…snatching some and eating…she had definitly done damage to her teeth her gums blead again from the simple meal. She watched each of them in turn…her eyes mostly on Salem who had brought her food. She sniffed, she could smell the blood of anyone who still had injuries.
[15:22] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael set up one of the cots, and set himself up near the door, and laid in it, clutching the dark sword he had aquired. He wouldnt get much sleep, but it was restfull enough to just eat and let his body rest for a bit.
[15:23] <Sunflower> After a little while, Salem tears a strip from what remains of her shirt off, taking a jug of water and going to crouch by Skix. She begins to very gently, very carefully clean the blood off of her.
09[15:24] * gk_1wm_su (sw.iv.26.5|1111111111#sw.iv.26.5|1111111111) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[15:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix flinched from the touch at first, but sat couched giving off little whimpers and sighs at being cleaned and cared for. Pressing her big head under the smaller girls arm as she was cleaned
02[15:24] * gk_1wm_su (sw.iv.26.5|1111111111#sw.iv.26.5|1111111111) has left #sunnybrook-fireflies
[15:25] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael wakes up from his tenuous sleep, still tired, but ready to go back into action. He was going to need much more focus to get through the trails ahead. He closes his eyes, and begins punching a nearby wall, inuring his hands slightly, but he could feel it's effectiveness (taking 40 seconds to burn 4hp for 12 effort.)
[15:28] <SaviorOnAStick> By morning, the last of Kevin's wounds had closed on their own. He still had made no move to clean off any of the blood, dirt, or soot off of himself. His Tripp Pants at this point were little more than ragged shorts held up by a belt he retrieved off the commandant. His shirt was still largely intact, thanks to the magic runes sewn into it. His eyes were no longer light-swallowing voids, but there was
[15:28] <SaviorOnAStick> still a deranged look to them. He stood, brushing himself off and gathered up a few of the dried rations, tucking the packages in the belt.
[15:28] <UltimixRed> Now the worst part was to come, sneaking through the palace of an impossibly powerful demigod without tripping up. Claire had tried to do rudimentary patching up (buy 3 succ) on Skix before heading to bed herself. Hopefully the madness will have gone away in the morning with a little help.
[15:30] <PuddleJumper> Skix smiles teniously at the care and healing her friends had given her…she didnt speak but nodded happily to Claire before she went to bed and lay her head in Salems lap to rest.
[15:32] <PuddleJumper> (boba can do a morning post and we can try a sanity roll with claire)
[15:32] <PuddleJumper> (im when everyone else is ready)
00[15:32] <BobaFettuccine> (I already said it was dawn now)
[15:33] <PuddleJumper> (ah ok)
[15:33] <UltimixRed> r 15 Assist roll
[15:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[15:33] <PuddleJumper> skix awoke slowly holding her head…
[15:33] <Sunflower> Salem tended to the blood as best she could, cleaning up a majority of it through willpower. She finally carefully edges out from beneath Skix, glancing at the others with a dull but determined look. She goes to sit by the door, waiting patiently.
[15:33] <UltimixRed> Claire was holding Skix's head in the morning, trying her best to strengthen Skix's mind to focus…but she was having a bit of trouble focusing herself
[15:34] <PuddleJumper> r 10
[15:34] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[15:35] <PuddleJumper> r 12
[15:35] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[15:36] <RedRosasGhost> Diego begins tinkering with another device, swiftly drilling away at a hand-sized panel with his utilitool. He'd probably need some stealth help, so maybe tech would provide.
[15:37] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 stealth field projector
[15:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[15:38] <BobaFettuccine> Skix, you feel a fog slowly clear from your mind, and everything that happened to you, and that you did yesterday clears into sharp focus. everything You can tell now what was real and what wasn't and all that you did stands out to you in stark detail.
[15:38] <PuddleJumper> Skix looked haggard and tired, but the light was back in her eyes where there was only furitive glances of wild thoughts before…She stood and started stuffing her pockets with rations and refilling her water…she wordlessly took a large cask of water went to the corner and stripped down to her underwear and dumped water over her whole body, she was beyond carring if anyone saw her scars or nudity at this
[15:38] <PuddleJumper> point. Her back looked like a slave from the 1800's
[15:40] <RedRosasGhost> Diego makes a small noise of alarm at the nudity, turning around sharply to face the wall.
[15:40] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin knew that Skix was usually uncomfortable with such things, so he gave her some privacy by elongating and solidifying the shadows near the corner she was changing in, making her a bit of a curtain for privacy.
[15:40] <UltimixRed> Claire was a bit too focused on other things, namely analyzing the map they were given to determine the best possible routes, as well as possible traps placed there by the spy Hendick. Relying on it would be…dangerous
[15:41] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael gets up, a little stiff, some bruises still remaining from the day before, but otherwise he's ok. He felt where the white box was in his jacket….he could barely even remember it being handed to him, last night was all just a blur of adrenaline and rage. He looked to salem and thought about handing it back…but decided against it. If it came down to it, he could probably
[15:41] <Inebriated_Lobster> administer it to her if needed. The dirt grime and blood on him seem to be things he is just ignoreing. He walked over to claire and put a hand on her shoulder. "You took some hits yesterday…you alright?" he whispers.
[15:41] <PuddleJumper> When she was done she soaked her shirt and undergarments in the water that was left and wrung out what blood she could before redressing in the sodden garments and armor…when she came out from behind kevins barrier she didnt meet anyones eyes but mumbled a quick thanks to him.
[15:42] <SaviorOnAStick> "Just say when you're done changing, Skix, and I'll drop the shadows." He paced impatiently, occasionally mumbling to himself in the dark, eldritch words.
[15:42] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks up, allowing the shadows to melt back to their natural places.
[15:43] <UltimixRed> Claire shrugs "Diego…fixed me up…and I did the rest. Though…patching myself up is certainly a first…I'm just worried that the map that….we were given is just a complete joke…or some ploy to lead us into a trap…" she also hands Micheal one of the red phials of life. "Take this."
[15:43] <Sunflower> Salem, ever the stoic companion animal of the group, stands by the door and waits. "Runes would be good now, fore we go," she says in a surprisingly clear voice, even though her hands are shaking uncontrollably.
[15:44] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods her voice scratchy…it hurt to talk. She passed out a set. "I got 2 sets left after this…6 hours."
[15:44] <Sunflower> <Thank you,> Salem says quietly, her voice sounding steady and calming to those around her.
[15:45] <PuddleJumper> She looked at the map. "The other soldiers had this map too…they didnt know Hendrik was a spy….the worst part is…if we succeed and go back home…and he never comes back…they are going to think hes a fucking hero."
[15:45] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shook his head. "I… I don't want to subject you to what is in my head… I… I honestly don't know how long I can keep it pushed back to where it is now…"
[15:46] <RedRosasGhost> Diego takes the rune with a sullen <Thanks, comrade.> and moves over to the door to inspect it. He thinks hard, attempting to see if there's any tech that he can sense from the general area.
[15:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael shakes his head. "I'm good for now, the worst of last night's faded." he takes the runes and activates it. <We should check over the map just in case. We don't want to risk a trap.> he walks over to kevin and places a hand on his shoulder. "Just a little longer kevin. You gotta stay with us…we need you."
00[15:47] <BobaFettuccine> Diego, the entire palace seems to be one huge piece of tech, it's honestly a little disorienting.
[15:48] <UltimixRed> <We should at the very least make sure to double check the map, as well as make our own for now. It's entirely possible every soldier except the Fuhrer himself has a messed up map, in the event of rebel spies.> Claire thinks as she pulls out the notebook to start sketching a rudimentary map. penciling in the copy, penning over parts they already knew existed
[15:48] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. "I'm… I'm here… mostly…" He looks Michael in the eyes - there was definitely /something/ wrong, but it was hard to place. "I… I just don't want…" He taps to his temple. "What is up here… coming across with the runes." He took the rune reluctantly, hesitating.
00[15:48] <BobaFettuccine> Also, Claire, you were distracted before now, but now that you have rested a bit you can feel that there is an enormous number of souls flowing through the palaces walls, floor, and ceiling, seeming to be built into the massive structure.
[15:49] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks up, down, and all around himself in confusion. Weird. <Comrades, I'm picking up some interesting things about the palace. It's one large machine, it seems.>
[15:49] <PuddleJumper> Skix keeps her eyes on the ground. <I think i am ok…mostly, enough to do what we need to do…i know what i did, i dont wanna talk about it if…when…we get back, then i'll deal with it.>
[15:50] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods at him, concern in his eyes."You know yourself…and unfortunatly this thing int your head the best. in regards to the rune, make your best judgement. We're almost there…." he looks away, towards the door. "almost home…" he says at a whiseper.
[15:50] <UltimixRed> <It's also pretty much a castle of souls, not that I'm surprised at this point, trying to carelessly destroying any of it could potentially lead to us being screwed over.>
[15:51] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, clapping Michael on the shoulder before activating the rune. "We'll get home. I'll make sure of it, one way or another." He nods to Michael, a cold, heartless determination in his eyes. <Sorry guys, I think I'm ready now.>
[15:51] <Sunflower> Salem is the only one of the six who is silent, not focused on planning or worries. Her shell shocked glazed simply stayed on the door, and she waited patiently for the group to head out.
[15:53] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded, and stood by Salem. <Just tell me where to go Clarie…i'll try and scout ahead for us, me and diego on the tech bits…you Salem you and Kevin on the magic bits…then all we have to do is kill…you know."
[15:55] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, concentrating on the shadows around Skix, molding them to give her a better advantage to remaining unseen.
[15:55] <SaviorOnAStick> r 9 Umbral Shaping
[15:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[15:55] <SaviorOnAStick> (+2 Stealth for 2 minutes)
[15:56] <SaviorOnAStick> <Better make the best of that… it's tricky to hold something as reactive as this>
[15:56] <PuddleJumper> Skix shifts her scales and opens the door headding out to scout ahead.
[15:56] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael takes up position by the door, ready to go as soon as claire is finished with the map. He glances to salem…it was hard to figure how she was doing at this point, and she didn't say much. <Take no chances Skixx. Stay safe>
[15:56] <PuddleJumper> <i will try.>
[15:56] <UltimixRed> Claire frowns, with the many, many souls that inhabit the walls of the mansion, trying to scan for damn near anything will be a complete pain in the ass. Can Claire use analysis to try and determine the best route to scout, with as little chance of being caught?
00[15:57] <BobaFettuccine> (yes, also pause)
00[15:58] <BobaFettuccine> As soon as the door opens, a thrumming sound that sets all of their teeth on edge can be heard, Claire would know that it's at least an hour by foot to the nearest non-abandoned wing of the palace, and from there it's a half hour's walk to the techno-ascendancy device, and from there another half hour to the magic-ascendancy device.
[15:59] <UltimixRed> (Roll now?)
00[15:59] <BobaFettuccine> (sure)
[15:59] <UltimixRed> r 12
[15:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[16:00] <PuddleJumper> (skix will use perception and stealth to make sure the immidiate area is clear.)
[16:00] <PuddleJumper> (when you want me to)
00[16:00] <BobaFettuccine> You manage to work up a plan from the map to avoid the most populated areas, but you're still not sure if the map is actually correct or not.
00[16:00] <BobaFettuccine> No need, the immediate area is completely devoid of inhabitants
[16:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix comes back to the room <Totally clear, nobody in this area…where do we want to go to first?>
[16:02] <UltimixRed> Claire will show Skix the plan on the map <Don't take this as a fact, take it as a suggestion for where to go.> she says while penning in whatever could be seen from opening the door into her notebook map. <We need to head to the next abandoned wing, and then head to tech device…hour and a half journey at least.>
[16:03] <Sunflower> Salem steps through the door, waiting on the outside of the wall in the hallways. <The sooner we go, the better.>
[16:03] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods. <Ok…I will go ahead far enough to keep us safe and let you know whats comming…stay back far enough so if its explosives or traps you are safe from it.>
[16:04] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin moves over to Claire. <Agreed. I feel like the sooner we stop his apotheosis, the better.> There were subtle whispers in the background of Kevin's thoughts as he projected them to the network.
[16:04] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods. <It's agreed then> michael will follow skixx out the door, and begind to head out to follow claires instructions.
[16:04] <RedRosasGhost> Diego jogs into position near Michael, tightening his toolbelt. <Comrade Skix and I can try to handle fascist tech whatever we find there. Until then, I'll travel in the rear to avoid unnecessary damage.>
[16:05] <PuddleJumper> She heads off in the direction Claire had told her to…she liked her, she gave firm commands…and was kind. She gave a small smile as she headed off ahead of the others staying as quiet as she could…at least she didnt stink of blood and flesh anymore quite so bad.
[16:06] <PuddleJumper> <I'll do my best to help.>
[16:06] <Sunflower> Salem stays in the middle of the group silently, keeping a steady and prepared pace.
[16:06] <UltimixRed> Claire nods, they had a gameplan, it'll fall apart at the first enemy contact but that's fine, she'll keep an eye out and keep filling the map she had. sticking to slowly floating above the ground to put out less foot steps
00[16:08] <BobaFettuccine> As they continue onwards, it becomes quite clear that the palace isn't somewhere that people should actually live. The atmosphere here is oppressive and dark, seeming to encourage thoughts that are out of place and harmful. It feels like thousands are screaming to be released just beyond your hearing, just out of sight and earshot. That feeling is even stronger for you, Claire. This is obviously not just a place for a ruler to live. Kevin, you can feel the whispering grow louder, until it's a dull rush in your ears, like when your heart is beating out of control.
00[16:09] <BobaFettuccine> Skix roll stealth, then perception
[16:09] <SaviorOnAStick> (Can I still assist her in the stealth roll?)
[16:09] <PuddleJumper> r 15
[16:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[16:10] <PuddleJumper> (unless i get that darkness boost from him)
00[16:10] <BobaFettuccine> (sure, roll your power as an assist roll)
[16:10] <SaviorOnAStick> r 9 Umbral Shaping Assist!
[16:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[16:10] <SaviorOnAStick> (+2 dice)
[16:11] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[16:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[16:11] <PuddleJumper> r 12 (perception)
[16:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 6 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[16:12] <BobaFettuccine> r 15
[16:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[16:12] <BobaFettuccine> r 14
[16:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[16:15] <BobaFettuccine> As Skix stealthily makes her way along she would notice some kind of an observation device swivel towards her, she manages to freeze, Kevin's shadows helping to conceal her just in time. The observation device seems to stay focused on that spot for a few moments before swivelling away again.
[16:17] <PuddleJumper> <Some kind of security camara…dont know if any of you can get close enough to help…want me to try to give it a glitch so it sticks? The will just think its busted if i do it right.>
[16:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> <If she can do it without being seen, that seems like the best option. Unless Diego could somehow get close enough>
[16:18] <RedRosasGhost> Diego fingers his EMP grenade. <If someone stealthier than me can get this in range, it should blow out the system. Maybe.>
02[16:19] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
09[16:19] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[16:19] <PuddleJumper> <It looks like a pretty good camara…it would blow out the camara entirely if we use the grenade…better then nothing though…Thoughts?> skix stays completely frozen while she thinks
[16:19] <UltimixRed> <It'll be dangerous, and it's unfamiliar tech, keep those facts in mind. If not, Diego can possibly get a grenade close enough to shut it down…or Micheal and I can crush it once it reaches line of sight.>
[16:20] <Sunflower> Salem shakes her head, frowning, but refrains from commenting.
[16:20] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head. <Disabling them would be better than destroying.> His voice has an echoing quality to it across the telepathy.
[16:21] <PuddleJumper> <I can try…if it sees me then it will only think 1 is comming>
[16:21] <Inebriated_Lobster> <I think she should try. Kevins right, disableing it is alot less obvious than destroying it>
[16:22] <SaviorOnAStick> <Alright. Give me a minute to make you harder to detect before you move.>
[16:22] <UltimixRed> <But if push comes to shove, we must consider the option. Definitely not optimal.>
00[16:22] <BobaFettuccine> (It doesn't actually look like a camera, I said observation device, it's actually more like a glass orb with some wires attached to it on a stick.)
[16:23] <PuddleJumper> Skix breathes slow and steady. <It might…maybe its magical? Its defintly got wires…>
[16:23] <PuddleJumper> (can skix use her skill to check if its tech or not?)
00[16:23] <BobaFettuccine> (No need, there's definitely tech on it, but it's not all tech)
[16:24] <SaviorOnAStick> <Probably a blend of tech and magic like everything else here…I might be able to hold them in place with my shadows while we move by… But that might be riskier than Skix trying to disable them.>
[16:24] <PuddleJumper> <Looks complex, definitly not all tech…maybe i should just try to break it? I can always monkey with it and if it dosent work smash it.>
[16:25] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods, placing the grenade back into a toolbelt pouch. <What if I try to sneak over there to help? If I get caught, I'll just push the button on the EMP.>
02[16:25] * CezarAway (moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu#moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
[16:25] <UltimixRed> <Sadly, Diego and I aren't stealthy enough to try and hijack the signal…if you can get it locked in position somehow that could potentially allow us to close the distance.>
[16:26] <PuddleJumper> <Shadows leaves 6 of us to get past…up to you guys.>
[16:26] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. <I can try… Skix, Claire, be ready to break them if it doesn't work.>
[16:26] <PuddleJumper> <Ok…ready.>
[16:27] <UltimixRed> Claire preps to launch herself to approach the device aerially, praying to the god in heaver they don't die because of a fucking camera
[16:27] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes a deep breath. <Here goes> His voice ripples through the psychic network.
[16:29] <SaviorOnAStick> r 11 Umbral Shaping - 2 Focus - Blinding the cameras so we can pass
[16:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[16:29] <BobaFettuccine> r 8
[16:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 4 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[16:30] <SaviorOnAStick> (Damnit)
00[16:30] <BobaFettuccine> For some reason, the shadows affectin the cameras seem to dissipate, like they palace itself is fighting against the enemy god inside of Kevin.
00[16:30] <BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[16:31] <BobaFettuccine> Claire roll stealth, because you are approaching the cameras from above in a hallway.
[16:32] <UltimixRed> r 4
[16:32] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[16:32] <BobaFettuccine> r 15
[16:32] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[16:38] <BobaFettuccine> The device swivels to face Claire directly and shoot some kind of dart at her as ringing klaxons sound. Claire, roll reflex.
09[16:38] * Karaoke (Karaoke@2605:6000:6151:ktvn:xtxh:zoxq:vvjx:loun) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[16:39] <UltimixRed> r 15 (gonna assume that means dodge)
[16:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[16:39] <BobaFettuccine> (straight reflex, not dodge)
[16:39] <UltimixRed> r 12
[16:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[16:39] <BobaFettuccine> r 10
[16:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[16:40] <BobaFettuccine> ( roll tank against 1 dmg 3ap
[16:40] <UltimixRed> r 1 Assuming it's Mundane
[16:40] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
02[16:41] * Karaoke (Karaoke@2605:6000:6151:ktvn:xtxh:zoxq:vvjx:loun) Quit (Client Quit)
00[16:42] <BobaFettuccine> Claire, you can feel it inject something into you, for just a moment there's a burning pain, but then you can't feel it at all (2 hp) The klaxons are still sounding.
[16:42] <PuddleJumper> Skix rushes to smash the thing
00[16:43] <BobaFettuccine> (roll movement to get up the wall far enough to smash it)
[16:44] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[16:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[16:45] <BobaFettuccine> Unfortunately Skix can't get up the wall quite far enough to reach the cameraish thing.
[16:46] <UltimixRed> Seems being precise will not be the case, she'll also roll to crushinate the thing if it's in line of sight if possible
[16:46] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns, willing the shadows to try and crush the device.
[16:46] <PuddleJumper> Skix slips, her muscles sore from the day before. <Sorry! Someone get it!>'
[16:46] <RedRosasGhost> Diego moves up towards the device and pushes the EMP grenade's detonator.
00[16:46] <BobaFettuccine> (roll it Claire)
[16:46] <SaviorOnAStick> (assuming we're not in initiative yet?)
00[16:46] <BobaFettuccine> (Doing it in post order)
[16:47] <UltimixRed> (Kevin's power count as an assist?)
[16:47] <SaviorOnAStick> (OOh, good question)
00[16:47] <BobaFettuccine> (Nope, you're all trying to do it with no communication)
[16:47] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[16:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[16:47] <BobaFettuccine> r 8
[16:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[16:48] <BobaFettuccine> There's a horrific sound as though thirty people all shrieked in agony at the same time, the sound lasts for a few seconds before tapering off to nothing, the klaxons are still sounding.
[16:49] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael runs up to the others. <Stealth's out the window, we gotta get there as quick as possible. Claire, what's the fastest route?>
[16:49] <PuddleJumper> Skix waited for the others to come up <We gotta move…Claire you ok?>
[16:50] <Sunflower> Salem prepares to run down the hall.
00[16:50] <BobaFettuccine> The klaxons stop, but the sound of marching feet gets louder.
[16:50] <UltimixRed> <It's fine, injected me with a drug. no side effects yet but it's probably poison somehow, fastest route yeah.> No time for mapping out their path, Claire gives the quickest path to the unabanoned wing.
[16:51] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowned. <They're coming. I could erect a barrier to buy us some time to prep…>
[16:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael will run down that path that claires sugests as fast as he can, and hope the others follow along.
[16:51] <PuddleJumper> <Can anyone neutrlize it with something? We cant have you dying!>
[16:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> <whatever we do, we gotta do it on the move>
[16:51] <Sunflower> Salem focuses on sprinting down the hall after Michael.
[16:52] <SaviorOnAStick> <Michael. They're coming - quickly. We need to setup a defense.>
[16:52] <RedRosasGhost> Diego throws away the spent grenade and starts running as well. <I can try and get you some healing, but that's gonna have to come in a second.>
[16:52] <PuddleJumper> Skix rushes up with Michael….SHIT! This was bullshit…she felt herself getting angry again. <OK…im comming!>
[16:53] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin sighs, using his shadows to catch him up to Michael
[16:53] <UltimixRed> <It's fine, we'll deal with the incoming enemies for now, if not the white box should purge the toxins.> Claire says flying at top speed to barely keep up
[16:54] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin will erect a wall of shadows behind him hastily, to hopefully slow down their pursuers
09[16:55] * Savior_On_A_Stick (SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:jjst:wrkr:wswv:tths:mwml) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[16:55] * SaviorOnAStick (SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:vnlz:pqgm:xhgm:pvtw:rjil) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
00[16:55] <BobaFettuccine> The bootsteps behind you keep at about the same volume and pace, at least in front of you is where you're supposed to be going anyways.
09[16:55] * Savior_On_A_Stick is now known as SaviorOnAStick
[16:56] <PuddleJumper> Skix tries to stay close to the slowest runners, letting Michael take the lead. She thinks she smells and hears soldiers behind them.
[16:57] <Sunflower> Salem keeps pace with Michael at the front, her eyes looking out for whatever they were heading to approach.
[16:57] <SaviorOnAStick> If Kevin falls behind, he mumbles a few eldritch words and steps into the shadow nearest him and exits out of Michael's
[16:58] <RedRosasGhost> Diego, unathletic bastard that he is, runs relatively slowly so he stays as close as he can to Skix.
[16:59] <Inebriated_Lobster> Mciahel continues to push forward, hoping the rest keep up. He tries to keep an eye out for traps ahead, but it's difficult when running.
[16:59] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks over his shoulders, frowning at Diego, opting to bear him aloft with shadowy tendrils, passing him closer to the front so he doesn't fall behind.
[16:59] <PuddleJumper> Skix huffed. <Keven…swich me spots…i'll spot things we might blunder into better!>
[17:00] <PuddleJumper> (michael i mean)
00[17:00] <BobaFettuccine> At that moment, they reach a large metal door, there's a panel next to it with a bunch of buttons that have squiggly, brain hurty symbols on them.
00[17:00] <BobaFettuccine> It blocks off the hallway entirely
[17:01] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin squints at the door, trying to decipher the symbols.
[17:01] <Sunflower> <Diego,> Salem urges, stepping out of the way and pressing herself into a wall.
[17:01] <RedRosasGhost> Diego stops to look over at Claire and Kevin. <Let's see what we can find out, comrades.>
00[17:01] <BobaFettuccine> They seem to squirm away from your eyes when you try to look at them Kevin.
[17:01] <PuddleJumper> <Diego, want me to help you make out of this
[17:01] <SaviorOnAStick> I will OUT WILL those symbols!
[17:01] <PuddleJumper> (skix rolls mcguyver to assist diego)
[17:02] <PuddleJumper> r 10
[17:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[17:02] <BobaFettuccine> (Mcguyver gets -3 on this Diego's power gets -2)
[17:02] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin mumbles in that eldritch tongue. As he forces himself to look (if he can).
[17:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> As they reach the door, michael heads to back of the group, ready to meet whatever nazi hordes may come their way.
[17:02] <RedRosasGhost> r 11
[17:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:03] <PuddleJumper> r 7
[17:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 4 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[17:03] <UltimixRed> Claire frowns, even if they do all this, security to the machines will be annoyingly protected. <Don't take too long, we have company inbound> as she turns around to deal with the whole nazi platoon hot on their heals.
[17:03] <UltimixRed> heels
00[17:03] <BobaFettuccine> (Diego roll two more dice)
[17:03] <RedRosasGhost> r 2
[17:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[17:03] <BobaFettuccine> r 12
[17:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
00[17:06] <BobaFettuccine> Diego, it looks like you're about halfway there on getting the door open, in the meantime you can all hear shouting voices and booted feet, they'll probably be here in under a minute.
[17:06] <PuddleJumper> (can skix assist him as a second action?)
[17:07] <PuddleJumper> (and use her primary to turn and face the attackers?)
[17:07] <UltimixRed> Will it take more than 30 seconds for them to arrive? if so Claire will try and patch herself up quickly
00[17:07] <BobaFettuccine> (Yep, same roll as before, not in combat yet, so do what you want. And you don't know how long it will take Claire)
[17:07] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin will begin chanting, erecting a wall of shadows and continually reinforcing it, to try and buy more time for Diego and Skix
[17:08] <RedRosasGhost> <Marx in Munich…I'm working on cracking it, comrades.> He tries again to open the door.
[17:08] <PuddleJumper> r 7 (assisting diego)
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[17:08] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael draws the weird soul sword, and waits behind the shadow wall, ready to take whoever comes through
[17:08] <RedRosasGhost> r 12
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[17:08] <BobaFettuccine> r 12
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:09] <BobaFettuccine> (Alright, door opens in 3 rounds, that is also how long it takes for the booted people to arrive. Whatever you want to do with 30 seconds, do so. Kevin, for your shadow wall, roll 3 times)
[17:09] <SaviorOnAStick> r 9 Shadow Walls 1
[17:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[17:09] <SaviorOnAStick> r 9 Shadow Walls 2
[17:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:09] <SaviorOnAStick> r 9 Shadow Walls 3
[17:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:10] <SaviorOnAStick> (7 total successes)
[17:10] <UltimixRed> Claire chugs down a Pep up Potion to gain 3 Focus, and start stitching herself up as quickly as she cans. (-2 to self healing correct?)
[17:10] <PuddleJumper> Skix springs up and rushes ahead to stop the persuers from being able to hit her AND the weaker members of the parties at the same time
00[17:10] <BobaFettuccine> (yes)
[17:10] <UltimixRed> r 2 Buy 2 successes.
[17:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 4 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[17:11] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 EMP grenade please
[17:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[17:11] <BobaFettuccine> (Skix, you can't get past the wall of shadow)
[17:12] <RedRosasGhost> Diego fixes up another grenade, ready to go after any mechanical enemies.
[17:12] <Sunflower> Salem steps up to Michael, touching his sword and running a hand of crackling energy down his arm. (Magic Weapon first, then War for Michael. Rolling now).
[17:12] <Sunflower> r 12 Magic Weapon - Michael's Sword
[17:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[17:13] <Sunflower> r 7 War - Michael
[17:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 4 4 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[17:13] <PuddleJumper> Skix stays at the barrier of the shadows. ready to level anything that came through ….she swung her tail from side to side and balanced on the pads of her forefeet ready…
[17:13] <Sunflower> Frowning, she mutters and turns to touch Skix, before stepping back towards the door.
[17:13] <Sunflower> r 7 War - Skix
[17:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:13] <Sunflower> (+2 for 3 round, Skix)
[17:14] <SaviorOnAStick> <Alright, the wall should hold for at least a few hits. Michael, Skix, hold until the wall breaks, then rush 'em> There is a worbly, echoing sound to Kevin's mental voice.
00[17:14] <BobaFettuccine> (Initiative)
09[17:14] * Cezar (moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu#moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[17:14] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 Initiative!
[17:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:14] <Sunflower> r 6 init
[17:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 4 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[17:14] <SaviorOnAStick> (10)
[17:14] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[17:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[17:14] <RedRosasGhost> r 10 init
[17:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[17:14] <Inebriated_Lobster> (15)
[17:14] <Sunflower> (8)
00[17:14] <BobaFettuccine> r 10
[17:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:14] <BobaFettuccine> r 10
[17:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[17:15] <BobaFettuccine> r 10
[17:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[17:15] <UltimixRed> r 10
[17:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:15] <PuddleJumper> r 13
[17:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 10 ]
[17:15] <UltimixRed> (13)
[17:15] <PuddleJumper> (23)
09[17:19] * Retrieving #sunnybrook-fireflies modes…
09[17:20] * ChanServ sets mode: +o BobaFettuccine
09[17:21] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > PG3 > Mikey > PG1> Claire > PG2 > Diego > Kevin > Salem'
00[17:21] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[17:22] <PuddleJumper> Saves her attack for when someone gets through, redies her secondary movement for intercepts.
00[17:23] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG3
00[17:23] <@BobaFettuccine> You hear a grinding, chainsaw type sound and the wall of darkness wobbles as something tries to rip through it.
00[17:24] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 roll for ????
[17:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix makes a low growl…
00[17:24] <@BobaFettuccine> +2 to ??? for 2 rounds
00[17:25] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14 attack the wall
[17:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[17:26] <@BobaFettuccine> (10 damage to the shadow wall)
00[17:26] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[17:26] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael holds his actions
00[17:27] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG1
00[17:28] <@BobaFettuccine> This time, instead of the revving of a chainsaw, all of your ears ring as the roaring noise of a gun firing in enclosed spaces can be heard.
00[17:28] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 for ???
[17:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:28] <@BobaFettuccine> +2 to ??? for 3 rounds
00[17:28] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14 attack the shadow wall
[17:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:29] <@BobaFettuccine> The wall of shadow shatters, dissipating into puffs of a smokey substance.
00[17:29] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[17:29] <UltimixRed> Claire curses the fact that she completely forgot to do the obvious, creating air runes for Skix. Minor action to prep a ranged intercept possibly.
[17:29] <SaviorOnAStick> <Attack PG2. He hasn't done anything yet. The other two have injected themselves with drugs.>
[17:30] <UltimixRed> r 11
[17:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:30] <SaviorOnAStick> (Palace guard on the )
[17:30] <UltimixRed> Skix has +2 DR for 2 rounds.
00[17:31] <@BobaFettuccine> >BACK TO MIKEY
[17:31] <PuddleJumper> (skix chooses to act before PG2 and after claire)
[17:32] <PuddleJumper> (what kinda weaponry are each carrying?)
00[17:32] <@BobaFettuccine> (Pause for description)
00[17:34] <@BobaFettuccine> When the wall shatters and falls away you are confronted with the sight of one Nazi in the front, about 30 ft ahead of the other two, all three are wearing ornate, gold colored armor that covers them from head to toe and carry an advanced looking battle rifle with a chain-blade bayonet. They also have some kind of grenade at their hips.
00[17:35] <@BobaFettuccine> (if you want to get past the one in front to get to the one that hasn't acted you have to make a movement roll)
[17:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael will atack the one that has yet to act, swiping towards his arm with a vicious strike.
00[17:35] <@BobaFettuccine> (Again, if you want to get at the one that has yet to act you have to make a movement roll)
[17:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 9 movement
[17:35] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 5 5 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[17:36] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 getting in the way
[17:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:36] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal manages to slip past the one in front.
[17:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists are weapons
[17:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:37] <Inebriated_Lobster> +3 ap 2 rounds
[17:39] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 +3 effort 6dmg 5 ap
[17:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[17:41] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13 parry
[17:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[17:42] <@BobaFettuccine> As Micheal deftly tumbles past the guard running interference and rushes up to the one that had yet to fire, he swings with the sword, but the guard interposes the bayonet on his rifle, sparks flying as the blades meet, Micheal's sword making that horrid keening noise as they do so.
00[17:42] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[17:43] <PuddleJumper> Skix tries to mirror Michael's movement to attack the still unready soldier he is on.
[17:43] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[17:43] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[17:44] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[17:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[17:45] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix too manages to slip past the man, getting to the one who hasn't shot yet.
[17:45] <PuddleJumper> Skix leaps into the air, putting her full weight behind her ripping foot claws and kicks downward aiming for the seam between the soldiers helment and chest armor!
[17:46] <PuddleJumper> r 23 (+2 war 4 effort 8d 0ap)
[17:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 23 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 10 ]
00[17:47] <@BobaFettuccine> The man ducks his head and shrugs his shoulders attempting to let his heavy armor take the brunt of the blow
00[17:47] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[17:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:48] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix's talons slip in past his armor and blood spurts from the seam as he grunts in pain (7damage)
00[17:49] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG2
00[17:51] <@BobaFettuccine> The man in his ornate gold armor drops to a kneeling firing position and interposes the barrel of the gun between him and the terrifying Skix, pressing a button on his armor as he does.
00[17:51] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 drugs
[17:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 4 4 3 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:51] <@BobaFettuccine> +2 Finesse 2 rounds
00[17:52] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[17:52] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:52] <@BobaFettuccine> (7dmg 3ap)
[17:53] <PuddleJumper> Skix buys the dodge unsticking her foot claws from him and preforming a backward leap to put herself between him and her friends
00[17:55] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[17:58] <RedRosasGhost> Diego keeps trying to force the large doors open, working on overriding the magitech with his own engineering.
00[18:03] <@BobaFettuccine> And the door does open with a nasty grinding noise, to reveal a strange device that feels wrong. It's pure tech, but it just floods every sense with corruption and sickness. It's about 20 feet tall by 15 feet wide, and standing there, inspecting it are two… things. They seem to be almost like cheetah sized cats, but their fur is patchy and bristly, looking to be made of steel, and their teeth seem to be metal as well. The second the door is forced open, their chains drop.
00[18:03] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 cat 1 initiative
[18:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[18:03] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 cat 2 initiative
[18:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
09[18:06] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > PG3 > Cat 2 > Mikey > Cat 1 > PG1 > Claire > PG2 > Diego > Kevin > Salem'
[18:06] <PuddleJumper> Skix sniffs and turns fuuuuuck! <Awwww fuck.>
[18:07] <RedRosasGhost> <More enemies!> Diego says frantically. He pushes his EMP grenade button and he pulls back from the door, moving towards Kevin.
[18:07] <UltimixRed> <We're completely pinned down, and only two of us can put up anything resembling a decent fight.> Claire thinks.
[18:07] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 grenade stuff
[18:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[18:11] <@BobaFettuccine> r 20 Dodgy cat
[18:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[18:11] <@BobaFettuccine> r 20 dodgy cat2
[18:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[18:11] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat things leap out of the range of the grenade before bounding back towards the door
00[18:11] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[18:11] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns, looking over his shoulder before turning to see the hulking war-cats. He takes a few steps towards them (minor action to prep an intercept), staring down the one on the right (Gonna call that Cat 2), attempting to force his madness upon it.
[18:12] <SaviorOnAStick> r 12 Shatter the Mind - 2 Focus - Fuck this cat!
[18:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[18:12] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 dmg, AP -2)
00[18:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[18:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[18:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[18:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[18:13] <SaviorOnAStick> (8 psyche)
00[18:14] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat screeches louder than the gunfire, its eyes lasering in on Kevin and a feline roar spewing forth from it's mouth as its teeth start to crackle with electricity
00[18:14] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALEM
[18:17] <Sunflower> Salem darts up to Kevin, focusing in and touching his skin lightly before darting to the side, prepping to intercept if necessary.
[18:17] <Sunflower> r 9 Thicken Skin - Kevin
[18:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[18:17] <Sunflower> (+2 Armor for 5 rounds, Kevin)
[18:18] <SaviorOnAStick> (Kevin is filled with DETERMINATION)
00[18:18] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[18:19] <PuddleJumper> <Im gonna try to kill this one and even the odds! Try to look out for eachother!>
[18:20] <PuddleJumper> r23 (2 war -1hp 4 effort 1effort remains)
[18:20] <PuddleJumper> r 23
[18:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 23 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[18:20] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 parrytime?
[18:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[18:20] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14 dr
[18:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[18:20] <PuddleJumper> Skix swipes and bites going for the seam she had hit before
00[18:22] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix bites through his neck cracking the armor there and severing his head as meat and blood fills her mouth.
09[18:22] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > PG3 > Cat 2 > Mikey > Cat 1 > PG1 > Claire > Diego > Kevin > Salem'
00[18:22] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG3
[18:24] <UltimixRed> <Micheal, Skix. Focus on defeating the Palace guards for now, we'll try and holding off the cats. A war on two fronts, not good but, we've been through worse. Like Diego's speeches.> Claire thinks, relying on Kevin here.
[18:28] <PuddleJumper> Skix comes down spitting, wiping her claw to clear her mouth…and realizes she has made an error! She cant reach her friends to protect them <Michael! Try to get to where you can protect them! Dont let em shoot em!>
00[18:28] <@BobaFettuccine> The Palace guard who had been rushed past by the other two shrugs and rushes into the group in front of him, targeting the closest one that isn't flying, that one being Salem. He bears down on the little redheaded girl with his chainsaw bayonet, pressing another button on his armor.
00[18:28] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 drugs
[18:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 4 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[18:28] <@BobaFettuccine> +2 Brawn for 1 round
00[18:29] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[18:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[18:30] <Sunflower> r 10 dodge
[18:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 6 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[18:31] <@BobaFettuccine> 7dmg 2ap
[18:31] <Sunflower> r 4 dr
[18:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[18:32] <@BobaFettuccine> The seven foot Nazi in golden armor brings his roaring chainsaw down on Salem, nearly cutting all the way through her, but not quite killing the girl.
[18:33] <PuddleJumper> Skix screams out as she sees the chainsaw come down and blood start flying "NOOO! You FUCKERS! YOU FUCKS! I"LL KILL YOU!"
[18:33] <Sunflower> Salem doesn't say a word, paling considerably as blood pumps out of her body, a strange smile on her lips. "S
[18:33] <Sunflower> "S'fine," she mumbles loudly.
[18:34] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns, as his left side is showered in blood.
[18:34] <RedRosasGhost> Diego yells something at the Nazi in an mixture of 8 or 9 languages
[18:36] <UltimixRed> Claire is at this point still formulating plans, Salem would definitely need help as soon as possible <Try healing her Diego. I'll do my best to impede him but it won't be much. Kevin is our best bet to the cats…just till Micheal and Skix get back>
00[18:36] <@BobaFettuccine> >CAT 2 ANGERY
00[18:38] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat's glowing eyes focus on nothing but Kevin as it chomps it's teeth together, a field of electricity starting to crackle there, it then pouces him, it's teeth going for the kill
00[18:38] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 electro toothery
[18:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[18:38] <@BobaFettuccine> +1 dmg +1ap 1 round
00[18:38] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18
[18:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[18:39] <@BobaFettuccine> (7 dmg 2ap)
[18:40] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 Dodge?
[18:40] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 4 4 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[18:40] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 Please resist?
[18:40] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[18:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (13 damage)
00[18:41] <@BobaFettuccine> The cats teeth rip into Kevin's throat, his body jerking and spasming as the electricity courses through it and the cat literally rips out his spine with a low growl.
[18:42] <Sunflower> Salem sighes. "He'll…get up…again. Be ready for cat…"
[18:42] <PuddleJumper> Skix still seperated from helping her friends clashing between the two armored brutes has a look of pure horror and rage on her face shes just screaming and roaring at this point
00[18:43] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[18:43] <Inebriated_Lobster> Well, this was about the absolute shittiest scenrario michael could imagine. Ignoreing the horror of kevins death, it being made only a little bit easier knowing of his iminent resurection, attempts to run past the guy again, to be within intercept range of his comrades.
[18:43] <Inebriated_Lobster> (roll movement again?)
00[18:44] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll movement, if you get 2+ successes then you don't have to spend any actions, otherwise it takes a minor action, no one is blocking your path this time)
[18:44] <PuddleJumper> <Oh god oh god please help them! Michael!>
[18:44] <Inebriated_Lobster> so if I get at least two i make it?
[18:45] <Inebriated_Lobster> if so I'm buying those successes
00[18:45] <@BobaFettuccine> You make it either way, if you get 2 you don't have to spend a minor action
[18:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael makes it past the guard again, and turns around to to face him with his sword, swiping to cut off one of his arms.
[18:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[18:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[18:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> +2 brawn 3rounds
[18:47] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 +3 effort 0 remaining 7dmg 5ap
[18:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[18:47] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17 parrying?
[18:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[18:48] <@BobaFettuccine> The guard turns and roars out a passage from the holy Mein Kampf as he interposes the chainbayonet in the way of the sword.
09[18:48] * Silvors (ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS#ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
09[18:48] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Silvors
00[18:48] <@BobaFettuccine> >CATTE1
00[18:49] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat rushes forward, leaping over Kevin's dead body to try and bite Micheal on the back of his neck as electricity crackles across its teeth.
00[18:50] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 electro toothery
[18:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[18:50] <@BobaFettuccine> +1dmg +4ap 2rounds
00[18:51] <@BobaFettuccine> r 22 4 effort (7dmg 5ap)
[18:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 22 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 11 ]
[18:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[18:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[18:51] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll ability dr
[18:53] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 8
[18:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[18:53] <@BobaFettuccine> (13 damage)
00[18:54] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat leaps onto Micheal's back and rips out a large chunk of meat from his shoulder, raking its back claws down his spine and shredding the flesh there.
00[18:54] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG1
00[18:55] <@BobaFettuccine> The golden armoured guard standing near where Skix had just ripped the head off of his comrade steps back in horror and levels his rifle at her, drugging up as he does so.
00[18:55] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[18:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 4 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[18:56] <@BobaFettuccine> +1 brawn 1 round
00[18:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[18:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[18:56] <@BobaFettuccine> (7dmg 3ap)
09[18:56] * gk_1wm_su (kwz.yiu.841.581|1111111111#kwz.yiu.841.581|1111111111) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[18:56] * gk_1wm_su (kwz.yiu.841.581|1111111111#kwz.yiu.841.581|1111111111) Quit (User has been banned from DarkMyst)
09[18:57] * Savior_On_A_Stick (SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:hzkx:rlsg:ngzu:yqzo:wztj) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[18:57] <PuddleJumper> Skix hurles herself backward trying to get back as close to her friends as possible, her muscles strain with the effort.
02[18:58] * SaviorOnAStick (SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:jjst:wrkr:wswv:tths:mwml) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Savior_On_A_Stick!SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:hzkx:rlsg:ngzu:yqzo:wztj)))
09[18:58] * Cezar is now known as CezarAway
[18:58] <PuddleJumper> r 15 (1 effort)
[18:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
09[18:58] * Savior_On_A_Stick is now known as SaviorOnAStick
09[18:58] * CezarAway is now known as Cezar
00[18:58] <@BobaFettuccine> The bullet just barely brushes by Skix's face, she can feel it disturb the air as it whizzes by without touching her.
00[18:58] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[19:01] <UltimixRed> Skix has 1 more round of +2 DR. Claire is going to try flying up a bit, and then attempting to turn the gun on the Palace Guard near Micheal into a puddle of goop. Minor action to burn 1 Psyche for 3 Focus.
[19:01] <UltimixRed> r 18 (+3 Focus) Executing Phase Shift
[19:01] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[19:02] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[19:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:02] <@BobaFettuccine> r 7
[19:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:03] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire is partially successful, jamming the mechanisms, the gun will no longer fire, and the chain on the chainsaw no longer turns.
[19:04] <PuddleJumper> Skix cant see whats going on behind her but hears the chainsaw wirr down with an unhealthy sound. <Whats happening! Should i kill this guy or try to hit the cat things!>
00[19:05] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[19:05] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Cat thing, Definatly the cat thing> michael thinks at he reels from the attack.
[19:08] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks from comrade Salem and her sliced-into body to comrade Michael, suffering from the cat attack. After a moment of indecision, he makes a soul-crushing judgment call and rushes over to patch up Michael. <Forgive me, comrade Salem.>
[19:08] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 commie medkit
[19:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:10] <@BobaFettuccine> (Heals 3)
00[19:10] <@BobaFettuccine> >KIVEN
[19:10] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin's body jerks and spasms unnaturally, like a tangled marionette as he is lifted from the grounds by shadowy tendrils, bone and blood being sucked back into his body by whispy black tendrils. His eyes flare with a sickly green light as he stares down the cat holding his spine in his mouth. A wicked smile splits his face as he screams at the cat, an unearthly piercing wail reverberating off the walls of
[19:10] <SaviorOnAStick> the corridor. There is a terrible wailing over the psychic link as well, punctuated with insidious whispering. <KEEP. MICHAEL. ALIVE>
[19:11] <SaviorOnAStick> r 10 Shatter the Mind - Fuck you Dog!
[19:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[19:11] <SaviorOnAStick> (er, cat)
00[19:11] <@BobaFettuccine> It buys one success.
00[19:12] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat screams back, a terrible, metallic hissing noise intermingled with the sound of buzzing electricity.
00[19:12] <@BobaFettuccine> >SLALEM
[19:14] <Sunflower> Salem lets out a weak laugh, her pale skin thickly coated in blood. She somehows limps over to Michael, touching him lightly as well as crouching in preparal to intercept with her life if necessary.
[19:14] <UltimixRed> <Micheal, use the potion or your extra white box, you can have mine afterwards.> Claire projects. <Skix, help cover for Micheal, i'll try and make the other palace guard inhibited.>
[19:14] <Sunflower> r 11 Thicken Skin + 1 Focus (Michael)
[19:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[19:14] <Sunflower> r 1
[19:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[19:15] <Sunflower> (+2 Armor for 5 rounds, Michael)
00[19:16] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIXXX
[19:16] <Inebriated_Lobster> <somebody patch up salem, she's badly wounded> he says, notcing the blood from salems grievous injury
[19:16] <PuddleJumper> (OK, do i need an action to make it to the cats or just movement?)
00[19:16] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll movement 2 net successes will mean you don't have to spend an action)
[19:17] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[19:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[19:18] <@BobaFettuccine> (So it costs SKix her minor action, she still makes it there and has a major action though)
[19:18] <PuddleJumper> (who are the cats on? michael and who else?
00[19:19] <@BobaFettuccine> (Micheal and Kevin)
[19:19] <SaviorOnAStick> (Me, currently. It just ripped my spine out)
[19:19] <PuddleJumper> Skix slips on the metal floor soaked in blood and has to settle for a screaming yell and plowing into the cat in front of Kevin like a linebacker with sharp claws and teeth.
[19:20] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[19:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[19:20] <@BobaFettuccine> r 20 dodgy cat
[19:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[19:20] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat leaps entirely over Skix, allowing her to charge under it as it lands back on the ground.
00[19:21] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG3
00[19:22] <@BobaFettuccine> The guard recognizes that things look grim for him, and without a weapon to use, he grabs the grenade on his belt and detonates it, while screaming [FOR THE GOD FUHRER] in German.
00[19:23] <@BobaFettuccine> Roll dodge everyone (except Salem).
00[19:23] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[19:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[19:24] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael dodges
[19:24] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[19:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[19:24] <@BobaFettuccine> (that roll was not for the grenade)
[19:24] <UltimixRed> Claire buys 3 dodge succ, barre rolling to avoid it
[19:24] <RedRosasGhost> r 9
[19:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[19:25] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 DODGE!
[19:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 4 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[19:25] <UltimixRed> r 16 Spend 1 Effort
[19:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[19:25] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[19:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[19:26] <RedRosasGhost> r 1
[19:26] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[19:26] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego, roll ability DR against 6dmg ap1
00[19:26] <@BobaFettuccine> Same for Kevin
00[19:27] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix roll against 4dmg ap0
[19:27] <SaviorOnAStick> r 7
[19:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[19:27] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire, Micheal, you get out ofthe way
[19:27] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[19:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[19:28] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause for description)
[19:28] <PuddleJumper> (you didnt roll for the cats)
00[19:28] <@BobaFettuccine> Oh yeah
00[19:28] <@BobaFettuccine> They buy 5 succ a piece
00[19:29] <@BobaFettuccine> They get out of the explosion
[19:29] <PuddleJumper> (heh god damit)
00[19:35] <@BobaFettuccine> After the detonation of the grenade a wave of heat and pressure blossoms out from the guard, washing over all six of you, Micheal tries to dodge and just barely manages to get behind salem enough that she absorbs the heat that would have scorched him. Claire is up in the air and manages to flit out of range of the heat. Diego and Kevin are less fortunate, Kevin's skin bubbling and blackening as he's pretty much covered in third degree burns head to toe, his eyeballs popping from the overheating liquid boiling inside of them. Diego tries to duck around the edge of the door, but his jacket gets caught by an exposed panel and delays him enough that his entire left side is washed in flames, the skin cracking and melting, his left hand burning to nothing but a stub. Skix is already moving away from the flames and her tough hide protects her back from any heat.
[19:35] <Sunflower> Salem stares at the guard in exhausted amusement, laughing in her soft, weak voice and shaking uncontrollably in place as the fire washes over her at the center of the explosion, shock beginning to set in.
00[19:37] <@BobaFettuccine> The guard is just about gone, mostly a lump of melted metal and flesh.
00[19:38] <@BobaFettuccine> >CAT 2
00[19:39] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat continues eating Kevin's body like it's candy.
00[19:39] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[19:39] <SaviorOnAStick> (Kevin is the tastiest BBQ)
[19:40] <PuddleJumper> Skix comes up patting her clothes to put them out, still on her feet though she survyes the seen of devistation unable to take in the imensity of it…she has her claws up but is sobbing looking at the horrific injuries her friends had taken…yet she was untouched! It was her job to protect them!
[19:42] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael, stunned by his injury and the carnage all around him that used to be his friends, and rushes over to diego, taking one of his flowers into his remaining hand. <keep this close, do not lose it whatever you do> with his remaining time he swings with all his might at the cat which bit him (Cat2)
[19:43] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 15 6dmg 5 ap
[19:43] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[19:44] <@BobaFettuccine> r 20 dodgycat
[19:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[19:44] <@BobaFettuccine> r 1
[19:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[19:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (9damage)
00[19:46] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal's sword slices across the face of the cat and it yowls as he takes out its eye and cuts through one of its lips. (Cat1 was the cat that bit him btw)
00[19:47] <@BobaFettuccine> >CAT 1
00[19:48] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat is now pissed. It's hurting a whole hell of a lot and Micheal was the one to make it hurt like that, it lunges for him with it's jaws open and crackling with electricity.
[19:48] <PuddleJumper> skix intercepts
00[19:48] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18 (7dmg 5ap)
[19:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
00[19:49] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll it Skix)
[19:49] <PuddleJumper> (what do i roll for my free. +0 right?)
00[19:49] <@BobaFettuccine> (Yep, so just straight reflex)
[19:49] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[19:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[19:50] <PuddleJumper> r 8
[19:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[19:50] <PuddleJumper> r 8
[19:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[19:52] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix manages to interpose herself between the cats teeth and Micheal
[19:52] <PuddleJumper> r 18 (1 effort)
[19:52] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[19:52] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll ability dr -5
[19:52] <PuddleJumper> r 4
[19:52] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[19:53] <@BobaFettuccine> (8 damage)
[19:53] <PuddleJumper> (8/18 remaining
00[19:53] <@BobaFettuccine> As the cat leaps at Micheal, Skix throws herself in the way and the cat's teeth clamp down on her arm, ripping a chunk out of the meat of her left forearm.
00[19:53] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG1
00[19:54] <@BobaFettuccine> The guard sees the lizard dude and sword boy both taken up by the cats and decides that now is a perfect time to pick off that dangerous looking flying person with his gun.
00[19:55] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14 (7dmg ap3
[19:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[19:55] <UltimixRed> r 15 Dodge
[19:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[19:56] <UltimixRed> Claire being a master of bullet hell games, grazes the shots for bonus points!
00[19:56] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire barely manages to spin to the side in time as the bullet whizzes right by her face.
00[19:56] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[19:58] <UltimixRed> Skix now no longer has +2 DR. Claire is going to use her major action to detonate the palace guard's grenade.
[19:58] <UltimixRed> r 18 Spend 3 Focus. Executing Phase Shift
[19:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[19:58] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[19:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[19:59] <UltimixRed> Claire spends her minor action prepping a ranged intercept if he throws the grenade.
00[19:59] <@BobaFettuccine> Unfortunately, the marine pulls just away from Claire's power.
00[19:59] <@BobaFettuccine> >DEGIO
[20:02] <PuddleJumper> Skix howls as she has a chunk of her arm ripped out, She turns and yells not bothering with the runes in her pain. "Dont die! Dont DIE!" its hard to tell if she means her or the rest of everyone
[20:05] <RedRosasGhost> Diego screams bloody murder after getting his hand roasted off, hitting the floor with a loud thump. He's in a hell of a lotta pain, but drawing on his fanatical Marxist willpower, he wraps his stump with his neckerchief and drags himself over to Skix. <Hold…still…comrade.>
[20:06] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 commie medkit
[20:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:08] <@BobaFettuccine> (heal 2)
00[20:08] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEIVN
[20:08] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin's eyelids are completely melted off. He lays there, being eaten by the giant hell cat before sickly green light flares into his eye sockets, his mouth unhinging like some unholy abomination, releasing another unearthly wail as the body convulses under the cat. Pain and anguish from Kevin flood over the mental network with some otherworldly entity lurking in his senses.
[20:08] <SaviorOnAStick> r 10 Shatter the Mind - Fuck you, only my friends get to eat me.
[20:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[20:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[20:09] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat shrieks, it's blind, mad rage overpowering the intrusion into its mind.
00[20:09] <@BobaFettuccine> >SELAM
[20:12] <Sunflower> Salem drags her seared corpse-like body over to Cat 1, whispering to herself. The cat begins to glow a sickly green color.
[20:12] <Sunflower> r 8 Pestilence (+1 focus)
[20:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[20:12] <@BobaFettuccine> r 2
[20:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[20:13] <@BobaFettuccine> The Cat, surprisingly, manages to shake off the corrupting influence.
00[20:14] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[20:16] <PuddleJumper> (cat 1 is the injured one right?)
[20:17] <PuddleJumper> skix faces off with the injured cat, turning a circle before she spots what she thinks is an opening and swipes viciously with her claws springing forward.
[20:18] <PuddleJumper> r 20 (-1hp 3 effort 8d 0ap)
[20:18] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[20:19] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[20:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[20:20] <@BobaFettuccine> r 20
[20:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[20:20] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat dodges away from Skix's attack, leaping back out of the way of her claws.
09[20:20] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Cat 2 > Mikey > Cat 1 > PG1 > Claire > Diego > Kevin > Salem'
00[20:21] <@BobaFettuccine> >CAT 2
00[20:21] <@BobaFettuccine> The growly, angry cat tries to bite Kevin again.
00[20:21] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18
[20:21] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[20:22] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 DODGE… please?
[20:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 4 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:23] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat once again rips out Kevin's spine, it likes those spines.
00[20:24] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[20:25] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael stretches himself to the limits, trying desperatly to finish off that cat, so that his friends might not get eaten.
[20:25] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 (-1hp +3 effort and using up minor action) 7dmg 2 ap
[20:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[20:27] <@BobaFettuccine> r 20
[20:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
00[20:28] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat leaps to the side of Micheal's strike, yowling angrily, it's steel fur on end.
00[20:31] <@BobaFettuccine> >CAT 1
00[20:31] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat yowls and leaps at Micheal again.
00[20:32] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18 (7dmg 5ap)
[20:32] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[20:34] <PuddleJumper> Skix intercepts
[20:34] <PuddleJumper> with parry
[20:35] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[20:35] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[20:35] <PuddleJumper> r 4
[20:35] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:35] <@BobaFettuccine> Alright, Skix manages to dodge in the way of the cat's claws, roll parry
[20:35] <PuddleJumper> (Oh shit thats her parry)
[20:36] <PuddleJumper> (sorry im a bit frazzled)
[20:36] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[20:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:36] <PuddleJumper> (*sob*)
00[20:36] <@BobaFettuccine> (Stop rolling we're going to go over things in IC7 real quick.)
[20:38] <PuddleJumper> r 8
[20:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:39] <PuddleJumper> r 8
[20:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 5 4 4 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[20:39] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[20:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[20:41] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[20:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[20:41] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix barely manages to leap in the way of the cats claws, putting everything she had into getting between them and Micheal.
00[20:41] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll parry now)
[20:42] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[20:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[20:42] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix manages to knock the cat's claws away with her own as it yowls in annoyance.
00[20:42] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG1
00[20:44] <@BobaFettuccine> The armored Nazi backs up even further, making it harder for anyone who needs to be close to him to get to him, and then he shoots at The little girl that his partner had tried to execute earlier. (Salem)
00[20:44] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14 (7dmg 3ap)
[20:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:46] <Sunflower> Salem steps out of the way, her throaty laugh echoing in the hallway, as she crumples to the ground. (Buy 1 Dodge)
00[20:47] <@BobaFettuccine> The soldier was not expecting her to just fall over, so his bullet flies wide.
00[20:47] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[20:47] <UltimixRed> Claire will try once again to detonate the grenade on the Palace Guard with her powers.
[20:47] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[20:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[20:47] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[20:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:47] <@BobaFettuccine> r 5
[20:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:48] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[20:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[20:48] <@BobaFettuccine> (12 damage to him)
[20:49] <UltimixRed> Claire will use a minor action to prepare a ranged intercept. Seems that she got that shard to use a bomb after all.
00[20:49] <@BobaFettuccine> The man screams loudly, though his cries are drowned out by the huge fireball that engulfs him, the flames dissipate to reveal a severely scorched, and slightly melted, but still standing Nazi.
00[20:49] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEOG
00[20:49] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego buys three successes to heal himself (Heal 3)
00[20:50] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEIVN
[20:50] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin convulses under the cat, the sickly green light in his eyes guttering and flickering. His mouth is still contorted, the inhuman scream not stopping, bleeding over into the psychic network they all share. The shadowy tentacles pull Kevin's face closer to the cat's head as he stares through it.
[20:50] <SaviorOnAStick> r 10 Shatter the Mind - Please?
[20:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[20:50] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[20:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[20:50] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[20:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[20:51] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 dam, AP -2)
00[20:51] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat shudders, a soundless shriek not quite escaping its throat as it collapses atop Kevin.
00[20:51] <@BobaFettuccine> >SMEAL
[20:51] <Sunflower> Salem continues to laugh from the ground, closing her eyes and concentrating. Once again a sickly green glow surrounds the remaining cat.
[20:52] <Sunflower> r 7 pestilence cat1
[20:52] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 5 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
09[20:52] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Mikey > Cat 1 > PG1 > Claire > Diego > Kevin > Salem'
00[20:52] <@BobaFettuccine> r 2
[20:52] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:53] <Sunflower> (2 damage, 2 rounds - Cat 1)
00[20:54] <@BobaFettuccine> The cat shrieks and starts to writhe on the ground,it's face starts to necrotize, rotting away in front of them as it's stomach distends and then bursts, maggots spilling out over the ground.
09[20:54] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Mikey > PG1 > Claire > Diego > Kevin > Salem'
00[20:54] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[20:55] <Sunflower> Salem giggles derangedly, lying on the ground and staring at the ceiling as she continues to slowly bleed.
00[20:55] <@BobaFettuccine> (To reach the guard either a major action or 5 successes on a movement roll are required)
00[20:56] <@BobaFettuccine> (Nevermind, forgot Skix used all her actions on intercepts.)
[20:56] <PuddleJumper> skix pants raggedly…completely unable to move…shes still standing though trying to get back into it…the stink of rot rouses her out of her stuper and she tries to make her way to face the molten melted horror of the soldier
00[20:56] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIEK
[20:57] <UltimixRed> <We only have 1 enemy left, we should be alright for a moment. Though for sure reinforcements are coming, we need to recuperate, make sure he doesn't sound the alarm.> Claire projects as she hovers in the air, slightly exhausted.
[20:57] <PuddleJumper> (take away the going for the soldier part)
[20:57] <Inebriated_Lobster> <try to heal salem, I'll go to take him out> He says making a mad dash for the last enemy
[20:57] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 9
[20:57] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[20:58] <@BobaFettuccine> (So major action spent to reach PG1)
[20:59] <Inebriated_Lobster> uses minor to drink claires potion
00[20:59] <@BobaFettuccine> (Mikey heals 3
00[20:59] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG1
00[21:00] <@BobaFettuccine> The soldier sees the charging boy with the sword and shoots at him as he draws near, pressing a somewhat melted button on his armor with a hiss.
00[21:00] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 drugs
[21:00] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[21:00] <@BobaFettuccine> +2 Finesse for 4 rounds
00[21:00] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:00] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[21:00] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[21:00] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[21:01] <@BobaFettuccine> 7dmg 3ap
[21:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[21:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[21:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> 7 damage?
[21:02] <SaviorOnAStick> (Yeah)
00[21:02] <@BobaFettuccine> The bullet tears through Micheal's shoulder, punching a hole in the poor boy. (7dmg)
00[21:02] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[21:03] <UltimixRed> is he still within range of her power?
00[21:03] <@BobaFettuccine> Yes
[21:03] <UltimixRed> if so, then she's going to melt his fucking gun with her major action.
00[21:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll it)
[21:03] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[21:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[21:03] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[21:04] <@BobaFettuccine> The palace guard ducks out of the way of the power.
00[21:04] <@BobaFettuccine> >DOGIE
00[21:05] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego spends his turn building a new supermedkit.
00[21:05] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13
[21:05] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[21:05] <@BobaFettuccine> >NIVEK
[21:05] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin lets out an unholy shriek as his upper body is pulled up from the ground by tendrils of darkness, his lower body trailing after him, connected by wispy strands of shadowstuff. He gestures at the guard, the guard's shadow turning against him, trying to force it's way into his mouth, eyes, and ears. (Spend 1 psyche for 3 focus)
[21:05] <SaviorOnAStick> r 11 Umbral Shaping - 2 focus - Fuck Nazis
[21:05] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[21:05] <SaviorOnAStick> ….
00[21:05] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[21:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[21:06] <@BobaFettuccine> The man growls, shaking away the shadows.
[21:07] <SaviorOnAStick> (Kevin does not regenerate this round)
00[21:07] <@BobaFettuccine> >SAMEL
[21:09] <Sunflower> Salem pulls herself to her feet slowly, her eyes glowing a bright cherry red as she concentrates as hard as she can. (1 psyche for 3 focus). She looks at the man and snaps her fingers once, praying that she can do something to him to protect her friends.
[21:09] <Sunflower> r 8 Burn the Witch (+1 focus)
[21:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 5 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[21:10] <Sunflower> (resisted by willpower; 3 dmg 1 ap )
00[21:10] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[21:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[21:10] <@BobaFettuccine> The nazi screams german profanities.
00[21:10] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
00[21:10] <@BobaFettuccine> (Same as before 5 succ on movement or a major action)
[21:11] <UltimixRed> (What german profanities, Claire needs to know.)
[21:11] <PuddleJumper> Skix finally catching her breath holds her claws out running hoping she can get him aiming her sharp scrap covered claws under his arms aiming for the seams under his plates
[21:11] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[21:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[21:12] <PuddleJumper> winded and wounded she cant quite make it to him fast enough to ram her point home
[21:13] <PuddleJumper> prep minor for intercept
00[21:13] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[21:14] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael now within range, has been chainsworded, shot, burned, beaten, and partialy eaten. This Nazi was gonna fucking die.
[21:14] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 15 6dmg 2ap
[21:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[21:14] <Inebriated_Lobster> (or not)
00[21:14] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[21:14] <@BobaFettuccine> The nazi stumbles to the sid eout of the way of Micheal's strike.
[21:14] <Inebriated_Lobster> michael uses the white box for his minor action
00[21:15] <@BobaFettuccine> Once again Micheal is enveloped in a shimmery white radiance that leaves him feeling better than he ever has before in mere moments.
00[21:15] <@BobaFettuccine> >PG1
00[21:16] <@BobaFettuccine> Shoots at Micheal in dismay, jaw dropping as he sees that his foe is now perfectly fine.
00[21:16] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[21:16] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael, (savors the moment) buys the dodge.
00[21:17] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[21:17] <UltimixRed> Claire will melt the gun.
[21:17] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[21:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[21:19] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[21:19] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi pulls his gun behind Micheal in order to break sightlines from Claire and dodge.
00[21:20] <@BobaFettuccine> >DGOEI
[21:23] <RedRosasGhost> Diego runs over to Skix as soon as he gets the feeling back in his limbs, his medkit's robo-docs helping him stitch her back together.
[21:23] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 commie medkit
[21:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[21:24] <@BobaFettuccine> >VIKEN
[21:25] <SaviorOnAStick> The inhuman shrieking from Kevin continues - it seems like Kevin might not be entirely home right now - as the black tendrils pull his charred and skeletal torso towards the nazi, his lower body being strung along behind. His eyes flare bright green as the shadows continue their relentless assault on the Nazi. (-1 psyche, +3 focus)
[21:25] <SaviorOnAStick> r 11 Umbral Shaping - 2 focus - Fuck Nazis, please?
[21:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[21:25] <SaviorOnAStick> (better….)
[21:25] <SaviorOnAStick> (3 dmg, ap -1)
00[21:25] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[21:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[21:25] <SaviorOnAStick> (Suck a dick)
00[21:25] <@BobaFettuccine> The golden guard manages to dodge the shadows trying to forcefully enter his body.
00[21:26] <@BobaFettuccine> >LEMAS
[21:27] <Sunflower> Salem snaps her fingers sharply as her eyes glow deep, deep red.
[21:27] <Sunflower> r 8 Burn the Witch (+1 focus)
[21:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 6 4 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[21:27] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[21:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[21:27] <SaviorOnAStick> (DIRTY WHORE NAZI!)
00[21:28] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi keeps shouting something about all of your mothers being filthy goat fucking heretics.
00[21:28] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[21:29] <PuddleJumper> Skix now right up next to him crouches and brings her claws up under both arms her teeth snapping for his face
[21:29] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[21:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[21:29] <@BobaFettuccine> r 144
00[21:29] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[21:30] <@BobaFettuccine> The guard screams in Skix's face as he spins out of the way of her claws
00[21:30] <@BobaFettuccine> >YEIMK
[21:30] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael screams back and tries to cut his head off
[21:30] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 (-1 hp 3 effort)
[21:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[21:30] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[21:30] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[21:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[21:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> 6dmg 2 ap
00[21:31] <@BobaFettuccine> (1 damage)
00[21:32] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal's sword cuts in through a gap in the guard's armor, arterial blood sprays from the wound in the heavily armored foe's neck as he falls heavily to his knees, and then over onto his side.
00[21:32] <@BobaFettuccine> (Combat over)
[21:33] <UltimixRed> Claire collapses onto the ground panting heavily issuing commands as quickly as possible <Everyone regroup in the room with the device, we're shutting the doors, and healing up everyone as best we can, then dealing with the device. Go go go!>
[21:33] <UltimixRed> heavily, issuing *
[21:34] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin's horribly charred, skeletal body continues it's unholy shrieking as it pulls itself back together. It writhes and twists like a broken marionette before it gets enough substance to actually look like Kevin again, and not a horribly disfigured corpse. Pain and anguish can be felt over the mental network.
[21:34] <PuddleJumper> Skix rushed to Salem and picked her up gently cradeling her like a child carrying her.
[21:34] <PuddleJumper> Skix hunches low as the mental network screams in her ears
[21:34] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods sharply in Claire's direction, waiting for everyone to file past so he can shut the doors.
[21:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael is covered in blood again! He stares only a moment at the man he killed. His eyes survey for only a seconmd the party, cringing a bit at kevins anguish, before going through the doors, to await whatever hell was next.
[21:37] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin is pulled mostly back together after about half a minute. He clutches his middle section, which is still eviscerated and torn open. His breathing is ragged, but he limps through the door to stand next to Diego and Michael. He claps Michael on the shoulder. "Good… work…" he grunts in pain.
[21:37] <Sunflower> Salem looks collectively at her friends, trying to struggle out of Skix's arms but not having the strength for it. She goes unnaturally still, eyes squeezed shut as she continues to ooze blood heavily. Little more than a limp corpse, she tries to smile at Skix to reassure her.
[21:39] <Sunflower> She rolls her head to look at Diego seriously. "Kevin first," she orders in a thin but sharp voice. "His pain has been the worst. I am still here. I'm not leaving."
[21:40] <UltimixRed> Claire will quickly put on 2 shielding runes, one on Micheal and one on Skix, cursing the fact that she forgot last time, and buys off 3 HP heals for everyone. <Salem, remember to use the network. We're going to be in rather dire straits if we need to fight more battles that are this difficult. I hope the people in the frontlines are holding out…>
[21:41] <UltimixRed> -minus Micheal
[21:42] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks at the door and then at Kevin. He shakes his head as if trying to get out his weariness and jogs over to Kevin. "Yeah, I'll see what I can do, comrade." Stumpy McCommunist gets to work with his medkit.
[21:42] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 medkit
[21:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[21:45] <Sunflower> Salem gives Claire a piercing look somewhere between understanding and incomprehension. The heal makes her convulse a little, and she lays limp in Skix's arms, curled against her chest silently. She tries to say something, but it comes out garbled and empty as dirty, bloody tears begin to stream down her face. She tries to hide them against Skix as she sobs in silence.
[21:45] <PuddleJumper> Skix lays Salem down holding pressure on her wound and smoothing her hair our of her face. "shh shh its gonna be ok…you did real good…im sorry i couldent get there fast enough…" She looks at Diego's horrid burnt hand "Im sorry everyone."
[21:48] <UltimixRed> claire has dealt with ornery patients, so she quietly hummed while she stitched up Salem mumuring reassurances. <Be a good girl Salem, it'll feel better soon.?
[21:50] <Sunflower> Salem sobs silently into the ground, holding still at Claire works, not resisting in the slightest.
[21:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> <It's not you fault skixx….> michael thinks as he watches the preparations, standing guard.
[21:52] <PuddleJumper> Skix's arms are both bandaged and sits quietly while shes worked on as well. She dosent seem to be in as much physical pain as she is mental. <Diego…you gonna be able to stop this thing with yer hand like that…it looks…not good.>
[21:53] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin - a little worse for wear - sighs in relief. <So we're good? The last thing I remember is having my spine ripped out by a giant hell cat>
[21:53] <UltimixRed> Claire then pulls out of her bag a veritable pile of potions in flasks, vials, phials, and what have you. <I have 3 pep up potions, 3 mental restoration potions. Diego, take the most potent one. Can Alexandriabot make up for your missing hand?> as well as handing Diego a +1 Analysis potion.
[21:54] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael walks over to kevin and nods. <Yeah we're good. Cats are dead. We all survived. Diego…he's missing a hand.>
[21:54] <PuddleJumper> <They ripped it out twice…and some other stuff.>
[21:54] <RedRosasGhost> <I'll be fine, comrade. Robotic assistants will help me with finesse until I make a proper replacement hand.> Diego finishes putting Kevin together at lighting speed, despite having only one hand to work with at this point. He gives him a small smile before turning to see Salem. He could barely even look at her after having passed her up so callously earlier.
[21:55] <RedRosasGhost> He moves over to her, medkit in hand. <I'm so, so sorry for earlier. Let me see what I can do now.>
[21:55] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 medkit again
[21:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[21:55] <Sunflower> Salem's gasps of pain end, and she simply lays on the ground, unmoving and unseeing as Claire steps back and Diego moves in. She flinches away from his touch fearfully, but doesn't move as he works on her.
[21:56] <SaviorOnAStick> There was still a glimmer of eldritch energy crackling behind Kevin's eyes. He nodded at Michael. <That is what matters.> He glances over at Salem, frowning. <We'll be out of this nightmare soon.> Then, looking to Claire. <If… if you have a spare one of the mental restoration flasks, I would appreciate one. I've… /It/ has been eating away at me to keep me going, I think.>
[21:57] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin moves to grab one of the blue vials.
[21:58] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Claire, when we're ready, how far is it to where we need to be? I can't imagine we have much more time to linger.>
[21:58] <PuddleJumper> Skix…dispite it all takes out a can of fish and starts opening it with her multitool Diego gave her…she then helps herself to some rather potant smelling oily mackral.
[21:58] <RedRosasGhost> (Diego took the potion that Claire handed him btw)
00[21:58] <@BobaFettuccine> The giant machine behind them releases a tiny, barely audible scream. This is the mechanical ascension device. No doubt about it.
[21:58] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin drinks the potion after no one has said anything.
[21:59] <Sunflower> After Diego's tending, her chest and shoulder tightly bound, she carefully stands up, stepping to the back of the ground away from everyone and taking several shallow breaths.
[21:59] <UltimixRed> <It's half an hour to the next device. Diego and skix will need to work quickly but thoroughly, this thing seems to be downright incomprehensible to me.> Claire thinks
[21:59] <PuddleJumper> Skix stands and gingerly puts a hand on diego's shoulder. "Are you ready?"
[22:00] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin walks over to Michael, whispering to him. "Hey, can I talk to you a minute while they're working on that?"
[22:00] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods. "Yeah, whats up?" he whispers back.
[22:00] <PuddleJumper> She wipes her mouth, having a swig of water from a pop bottle with no label and offering him a drink of water.
[22:01] <RedRosasGhost> Diego makes sure that Salem looks alright before moving towards the machine. He looks over at Claire resolutely. "I'm ready. Let's see what we can do."
[22:01] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head, walking a little ways off, keeping in hushed tones. "What happened back there? Salem is pretty well and fucked. Skix looks like… well, honestly like she's been through Hell. And Diego…" He shook his head again.
[22:03] <PuddleJumper> Skix dug for her leatherman and her multitools….she also took out some c clamps, duct tape, and a small can of wd 40…."Welp…this is what i got…lets give it a go."
[22:04] <PuddleJumper> (just tell me what and when to roll boba, im assisting him burning 1 psych for focus giving her 4)
[22:04] <Inebriated_Lobster> "It was…kind of a blur" he says looking dark as he tries to recall. "once of the bastards blew himself up….and a guy got a solid hit on salem. We had a plan at first….but it just went to hell. I was too busy fighting or getting fucked up to do anything myself. " he says in hushed tones in return, walking with him
[22:04] <UltimixRed> (You could also drink the potion and save the psych)
00[22:04] <@BobaFettuccine> (Skix roll assist)
[22:05] <PuddleJumper> (how many does it give 1?)
00[22:05] <@BobaFettuccine> (What?)
00[22:05] <@BobaFettuccine> (Please keep ooc comments in ooc)
[22:05] <PuddleJumper> (the potion…know what i'll take it later)
[22:06] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nodded, the eldritch energy still crackling behind his eyes - a glimmer of madness there as well. "I'm sorry I…" He frowned, re-focusing. "We'll make it." He puts an hand on Michael's shoulder, looking a little sad.
[22:06] <PuddleJumper> r 12 (-1psych +2 focus 2 remain)
[22:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[22:06] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego, roll power at +3
[22:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> "It wasn't you fault….wasn't skixes fault" his eyes burn with a cold fury. "It was the sonof a bitch who's gonna die soon. We're gonna rip him apart." he says this with a soft, but determined tone.
[22:08] <RedRosasGhost> Diego stares at the machine for a long moment, drawing on his reserves of energy to try and make some sense of the machine as he works with his utilitool.
[22:08] <RedRosasGhost> r 16 Means of Production
[22:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[22:09] <PuddleJumper> Skix works with him holding tools and sipping the sour potion. holding tools and helping where needed, impressed by Diego's aptitude dispite the pain he must be in and one handed.
00[22:09] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
09[22:21] * Savior_On_A_Stick (SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:xmyq:zwr:vyrr:mlqq:zvwp) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[22:21] * SaviorOnAStick (SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:hzkx:rlsg:ngzu:yqzo:wztj) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Savior_On_A_Stick!SaviorOnAS@2601:601:9080:xmyq:zwr:vyrr:mlqq:zvwp)))
09[22:21] * Savior_On_A_Stick is now known as SaviorOnAStick
09[22:22] * Karaoke (Karaoke@2600:1700:92c0:ljqz:uywg:gvrm:zigk:qqrh) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
00[22:29] <@BobaFettuccine> As they work it over, they find the shutdown mechanism, and a device to reverse the effects, thus permanently cutting off anyone currently connected to the machine from it's power. However, it's locked behind what looks to be a puzzle of some kind. A short message with a dial next to it, above the five dials from left to right are the words, Witch, Commandant, Knight, Count, Baron. The dials themselves each show a picture of a ring, a sword, a set of armor, a goblet, and a hat The short paragraph underneath the puzzle reads "There was a ball held at the royal Fuhror's palace, and invited to the Ball were a Witch, wearing 9Green9, A Knight, A Count, A Baron, and a Commandant, wearing 14Grey14. They all brought one item to show off to the others. As they sat down they began showing them to each other. The one wearing 4red4 sat to the left of the One in 14Gray14 and showed him his finely crafted Armor. The green witch was to the left of the one wearing black and to the right of the one in White. White held a beautiful Goblet for his admiration. The one in Black mentioned that he had to leave early due to his duties as a count, he displayed his signet ring, in order to prove who he was and left the party. He said goodbye to the Baron sitting on the far left of the table on his way out. The Baron started talking down about the knights of the realm, those who always wear white, from across the table, the only one wearing white threw his goblet at the Baron for speaking ill of the knightly order. The one to the right of the Baron swatted the goblet out of the air with his ornate sword.
00[22:30] <@BobaFettuccine> (Sorry, messed up the color coding)
[22:30] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nodded. "Michael…" It looked like he was about to say something sentimental, but he shook his head, closing his eyes. When he opened them again, they were dark, soulless voids with crackling, sickly-green energy behind them. "We're going to destroy him. Utterly and completely; body, mind, and soul."
[22:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael snaps a look to Kevin. "Kevin….stay with us. No matter what, stay with us." he says, his rage fading on seeing his freind.
[22:33] <UltimixRed> <Alright so…we optimally want to reverse the connection entirely, stop the chance of the Fuhrer regaining the powers from the device.> Can Claire roll Analysis to get a hint? (mostly because she's a smarter character than i am.)
00[22:33] <@BobaFettuccine> (Sure, but this is definitely an easy puzzle if one reads it)
[22:33] <UltimixRed> r 12 No sense not getting hints
[22:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[22:35] <@BobaFettuccine> As they work it over, they find the shutdown mechanism, and a device to reverse the effects, thus permanently cutting off anyone currently connected to the machine from it's power. However, it's locked behind what looks to be a puzzle of some kind. A short message with a dial next to it, above the five dials from left to right are the words, Witch, Commandant, Knight, Count, Baron. The dials themselves each show a picture of a ring, a sword, a set of armor, a goblet, and a hat The short paragraph underneath the puzzle reads "There was a ball held at the royal Fuhror's palace, and invited to the Ball were a Witch, wearing Green, A Knight, A Count, A Baron, and a Commandant, wearing Grey. They all brought one item to show off to the others. As they sat down they began showing them to each other. The one wearing red sat to the left of the One in Gray and showed him his finely crafted Armor. The green witch was to the left of the one wearing black and to the right of the one in White. White held a beautiful Goblet for his admiration. The one in Black mentioned that he had to leave early due to his duties as a count, he displayed his signet ring, in order to prove who he was and left the party. He said goodbye to the Baron sitting on the far left of the table on his way out. The Baron started talking down about the knights of the realm, those who always wear white, from across the table, the only one wearing white threw his goblet at the Baron for speaking ill of the knightly order. The one to the right of the Baron swatted the goblet out of the air with his ornate sword.
[22:37] <UltimixRed> Claire thinks it over for a second, eliminating as many possibilities as possible. < the baron is probably on the left and the knight is certainly on the right, which puts the Commandant to the right of the Baron. It also means that the Knight has to be wearing white.>
[22:38] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks it over, thinking. <I think I have it>
[22:38] <RedRosasGhost> Diego steps aside. <Go ahead, comrade.>
[22:39] <PuddleJumper> Skix looks on <Uh, do we turn em right or left on placement…so far all i got is witch hat.>
[22:39] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin steps forward and changes the dial from left to right: Armor, Sword, Goblet, Hat, Ring
00[22:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (Sorry,I wrote things wrong, the witch should have been to the left of white and the right of black)
00[22:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (We can retcon things if you want Stick)
[22:41] <SaviorOnAStick> (Cool; swapping the place of Ring and Goblet)
00[22:41] <@BobaFettuccine> As Kevin turns the last dial to show the goblet under the Knight, there's a fizzling sound and all the light in the room turns red, casting you all in an eerie, twilight.
[22:42] <PuddleJumper> Skix scratched her head…she wasent used to logic puzzles…she always got someone else to beat the puzzles in video games and dispised the newspaper game.
[22:42] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks around. <I'm not sure if that is a good thing… or a bad thing… but it looks like it is off>
[22:42] <PuddleJumper> Skix scans the room…"Did it work?"
[22:42] <RedRosasGhost> Diego tries to see if he can still sense the overwhelming tech presence from earlier.
[22:43] <UltimixRed> Claire would have stopped Kevin if he had chosen anything that seemed blatantly incorrect. She will try and scan to see if there is an abundance of souls in the machine still.
[22:43] <PuddleJumper> Skix dispite kevin still looking a bit cooked she gave him a big smoocher on the cheek and a frim hug lifting him up!
[22:44] <PuddleJumper> Skix assists diego
00[22:44] <@BobaFettuccine> From far above you, filtering down through the entire palace you can all hear a roar of horrible rage that seems to tug at their very essences and shake the foundation of the ground that they all stand on.
[22:44] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nodded. <Yeah, I think it worked.>
[22:45] <Sunflower> Salem doesn't seem to notice any of the going ons, instead standing off to one side waiting placidly for an order. She still shakes like a leaf, her breathing shallow and rapid.
00[22:45] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire, the palaces abundance of souls in it's very structure seems to interfere with your soul sensing. Diego, it seems to be shut down and a little broken.
[22:45] <UltimixRed> <Or just made him stronger, either way SOMETHING happened. everyone get ready, we're heading out to the next machine as fast as possible, we can't let him send troops or come confront us personally.> Claire says packing up the potions no one else takes.
[22:45] <PuddleJumper> Skix still hugging Kevin cheek to cheek nodded <Yeah…i think so…uh…here ya go> she put him down and patted his shoulder rusteling some ash from his shirt
[22:46] <RedRosasGhost> Diego smiles wide at Kevin. <The 1000 year Reich trembles, comrade. Liberation is at hand.>
[22:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Yeah, and it's pissed. I'm with claire, take out the next one. We know where it is?"
[22:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> >
[22:46] <PuddleJumper> Skix moved up and put a hand on Salems shoulder. <Come on…i'll be right ahead of you if something happens…ok?>
[22:47] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin returned the smile to Diego, his eyes blackholes filled with crackling green energy. <Indeed. The Fuhrer is going to pay for the suffering he has caused.> The tone of Kevin's thoughts is more than a little sinister.
00[22:47] <@BobaFettuccine> From here, it's about a thirty minute walk through a maze of corridors to the next device.
[22:47] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin falls into step beside Michael and Claire.
[22:47] <PuddleJumper> Skix heads to the door. "Diego…i'll help you salvage what we can on the way out for yer stuff then go on ahead. Ok?>
[22:47] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael moves ahead, trying not to get to far behind the group, but clearly going at a fast pace.
[22:48] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks at his hand and then over to Skix. <That would be…appreciated.>
[22:48] <Sunflower> Salem walks away from Skix silently, taking a place next to Kevin and Michael as she walks, blank eyes trained on the floor and walls.
[22:49] <UltimixRed> <The sooner we do this, the fewer people get hurt on the frontlines. Everyone keep an eye out.> Claire says as she uses her aching wings to keep pace
[22:49] <PuddleJumper> Skix opened the door again and began hefting heavy dead bodies ripping out any tech that looked salvagable and that diego would be able to carry. When she was done she shifted her scales and hurried ahead of the group
[22:54] <RedRosasGhost> As Diego matches his pace to comrade Kevin's, he starts building a small device that would shift the refractive index around the user. His small helper bots aid him in holding and manipulating small items.
[22:54] <RedRosasGhost> (buying 3 succ)
00[22:55] <@BobaFettuccine> Alright, they all head through the door, the trip is somewhat uneventful until. After about 20 minutes, Skix roll perception.
[22:56] <PuddleJumper> r 12
[22:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[22:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[22:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[22:56] <@BobaFettuccine> Roll straight reflex.
[22:56] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[22:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[22:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[22:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[22:57] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll Mundane DR for 1dmg 3ap)
[22:57] <PuddleJumper> r 8
[22:57] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[22:59] <@BobaFettuccine> Multiple tiny needle like things shoot from small holes in the floor and cieling, a few piercing Skix's skin (3dmg) She can feel them inject something into her that burns for a moment, and then stops burning.
[23:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix dosent make a sound it dosent hurt at first…she plucks them from her neck shoulder and back and tosses them to the floor. <Got hit with darts…hurts. Might be spotted…cant stop now.>
00[23:00] <@BobaFettuccine> (Is Skix still 30 ft ahead?)
[23:01] <SaviorOnAStick> <Claire… didn't you get hit earlier? Have you felt anything yet?>
[23:01] <PuddleJumper> (yeah)
[23:01] <PuddleJumper> <It burns…got hit with more then one.>
[23:01] <UltimixRed> <No. it seemed to pass rather quickly.>
[23:02] <PuddleJumper> <No…it feels fine…im ok…i think.>
[23:02] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowned.
00[23:02] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix, you feel a faint tug, pulling you back towards the group. You feel it throughout your whole body. Claire, you feel a similar tug, but forwards.
[23:03] <Sunflower> Salem looks around with a blank expression on her face, watching them in silence.
[23:03] <UltimixRed> Claire frowns at that <Ok…now that you mention it, i'm starting to feel a weird tug forwards..my senses might be altered to shift my balance, or perhaps it's magical.> could she roll Alchemy to try and guess at what it could be?
00[23:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (Do they keep walking forwards?)
00[23:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (And no, it's not alchemical)
[23:04] <PuddleJumper> Skix starts to continue. <I feel….wierd. Like im being pulled. Its strange.> No skix stopped where she was looking around for the camara thing
[23:04] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin stops, putting a hand on Diego's chest to make sure he doesn't stumble ahead. <We… should probably hang back and see what happens.>
00[23:04] <@BobaFettuccine> (Does the rest of the group walk forward?)
[23:04] <Inebriated_Lobster> Mciahel keeps moving forward to catch up with skixx.
[23:04] <UltimixRed> Claire was hovering in mid air trying to get her bearings
[23:04] <Sunflower> Salem keeps pace with Michael.
[23:04] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes a few steps back from Claire, motioning Diego to follow him back.
[23:04] <RedRosasGhost> Diego stops with Kevin. <Sure, comrade.>
[23:05] <RedRosasGhost> (oh, he moves back then)
00[23:05] <@BobaFettuccine> Nothing happens as yet.
[23:05] <PuddleJumper> <Tell me what to do? forward…should i try to stay away…somethings wrong.>
[23:05] <RedRosasGhost> (can Diego sniff out any weird tech…nanobots, magnetism, etc)
[23:05] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin watches Claire and Skix, his eyes narrowing. <I… feel like something bad is going to happen when you and Claire are next to each other.>
00[23:06] <@BobaFettuccine> (Diego should roll at -4)
[23:06] <UltimixRed> Claire groans as she has a fairly good feeling that's correct. <We may get shoved together and get stuck that way…may be painfully annoying when i try and activate her runes.>
[23:07] <PuddleJumper> <Or it could make us fight eachother…or get us sick…i dont know whats wrong! I dont wanna hurt any of my friends!>
[23:07] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns, shaking his head. <Could be… a control nearby? Can you tell if it is magic in nature, Claire?>
[23:08] <Sunflower> Salem sighs quietly, moving to keep herself within range of Michael for spellcasting purposes.
[23:08] <UltimixRed> <No…not like i could do much without a sample to analyze…and even that may take a while.>
[23:08] <RedRosasGhost> Diego takes a hard look at both Skix and Claire, straining to understand the tech despite the magically interwoven nature of it.
[23:08] <RedRosasGhost> r 11 Means of Production focus 2
[23:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[23:09] <@BobaFettuccine> (Diego, you can look at Claire, but not Skix, she's 30 ft ahead, out of sight)
[23:09] <RedRosasGhost> (oh sorry fam)
00[23:09] <@BobaFettuccine> Also, it seems to have a faint techy type emanation, but not entirely.
[23:09] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns again. <Michael… if it does end up being some sort of tech thing, think you could feel around to see if it's metal… and maybe pull it out?>
[23:10] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin does not seem to realize how horrifying and painful that sounds.
[23:10] <PuddleJumper> <Ok…do that to one of us…i didnt feel like this till i got hit…maybe if one of us dosent have it it will be ok…Do it to me…not Clarie.>
[23:10] <UltimixRed> <Presumably, Skix is correct in that only one of us needs to be absolved, the question is, could the white box solve it by rebuilding us molecularly?>
[23:11] <Inebriated_Lobster> <I could try. Just let me know when.>
[23:11] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. <Do we want to risk wasting one?>
[23:11] <PuddleJumper> (can skix check again to try to find and shut down the box so he dosent get hit as well?)
[23:11] <PuddleJumper> (perception?)
00[23:11] <@BobaFettuccine> (What box?)
[23:11] <PuddleJumper> (the thing that shot her)
[23:11] <RedRosasGhost> Diego turns back around to Claire. <I felt something off of the…whatever. I'd say it's a definite case of magitech. I'm not sure how much metal powers could help.)
00[23:12] <@BobaFettuccine> (The needles came out of holes in the floor and walls)
[23:12] <PuddleJumper> (so she already tripped it
00[23:12] <@BobaFettuccine> (Yes)
[23:12] <PuddleJumper> (she wants to make sure nobody else will get hit. do i need to try perception)
[23:12] <SaviorOnAStick> <What do we lose if Michael fails at pulling the metal out? We lost a lot more if using one of these boxes doesn't work.>
00[23:13] <@BobaFettuccine> There's no way to be sure unless you're an expert at holes in the ground Skix.
[23:13] <PuddleJumper> (wellll….)
[23:13] <PuddleJumper> <Im willing to let him try…the boxs might mean doing this or not>
[23:13] <UltimixRed> Claire will try and strain her mind to think of anything she's read about in her old magical tomes that might fit the bill. (Roll occult or is it pointless?)
00[23:14] <@BobaFettuccine> (No roll needed, she'd have to see what got injected into them
[23:14] <Sunflower> Salem sighs again, shaking her head. <We are wasting time. We should make decision and go.> Her voice sounds tired but worried, and her eyes dart about the room rapidly.
[23:14] <PuddleJumper> <Michael come up here and try!>
[23:14] <Inebriated_Lobster> <So what exactly are you wanting me to pull out of people?> Michael says, still making his way to skixx
[23:15] <UltimixRed> <Skix, did any of the darts miss you? if there is one lying around i could try analyzing it…just stay away from me.>
[23:15] <SaviorOnAStick> <It would be small, Michael… very small - no bigger than the head of a needle if it was injected.>
[23:16] <PuddleJumper> <Yeah on the floor here i pulled em out…>
[23:16] <Inebriated_Lobster> When michael get's to skixx, he'll try to sense if whatever was injected to them is metal.
00[23:16] <@BobaFettuccine> (All of the darts were basically syringes, the ones that injected you have nothing left in them, the ones that missed shattered against the walls.)
00[23:16] <@BobaFettuccine> There are metal components in it, as well as other things that he can't really sense.
[23:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael will attempt to pull the metal bits out. <This might be painful>
[23:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> Using Ferrokinesis
00[23:17] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll it)
[23:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 8 +1 focus
[23:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[23:17] <PuddleJumper> Skix whimpered she bit her hand and squeezed her eyes shut
00[23:17] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[23:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[23:18] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal take 3 psyche damage as something within those metal bits, or maybe something other than them lashes out at your mind through the link that you make with your ferrokinesis.
00[23:19] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix, you feel as though your blood has been replaced with fire made of glass while this is happening, it only lasts a couple seconds, but it feels a lot longer.
[23:19] <RedRosasGhost> Diego will build a new medkit, preparing for any devastating injuries.
[23:19] <PuddleJumper> Skix screams into her wrist drawing blood as she bit down
[23:19] <UltimixRed> Claire is at this point going to only possibly figure things out by testing it. <Skix, i'm going to try moving towards you, we don't have time if we want to shut down the machine.>
[23:20] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 new medkit please
[23:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[23:20] <@BobaFettuccine> (+2 to heal rolls with this medkit, 5 uses)
[23:20] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns <I'd back away, Michael. Just in case something bad happens.>
[23:20] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods grimly, his mind still ringing from the damage, and backs away.
[23:21] <UltimixRed> Claire will land, better to be firmly planted when she moves toward Skix at a normal walking pace
[23:21] <PuddleJumper> Skix sits against the wall waiting for the inivitable
[23:21] <RedRosasGhost> Diego assembles a new and potent medkit, ready for some serious triage.
00[23:22] <@BobaFettuccine> As Claire gets closer to Skix, they both feel the pull get stronger, when she gets within 20 feet, both of you need to make a vitality roll.
[23:23] <UltimixRed> r 2
[23:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
09[23:23] * SpookyBee is now known as SnoozleBee
[23:23] <PuddleJumper> r 12
[23:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[23:25] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix manages to stand her ground, but Claire is pulled towards Skix hard, slamming into her with painful force.
[23:27] <PuddleJumper> "oof!" Skix tries to move away from Claire
00[23:27] <@BobaFettuccine> Both please roll mundane dr for 3dmg 0ap
[23:27] <UltimixRed> r
[23:27] <UltimixRed> r 4
[23:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[23:27] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[23:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[23:27] <@BobaFettuccine> (1 damage to both)
[23:28] <PuddleJumper> (14/18)
[23:28] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin scratches his head. <I'm… pretty sure you guys are linked… probably by some soul-infused bullshit nanobots… or something. I'd also venture to guess that you guys are going to share trauma as well.>
[23:30] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Careful if you try to do anything to them, like pull them out or something, tried to get in my head when I used my powers> michael warns the rest of the party, recovering from his head stuff.
[23:30] <UltimixRed> r 12 Medicine
[23:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[23:31] <UltimixRed> <White box won't work.> Claire thinks with annoyance
[23:32] <UltimixRed> r 10 Occult spending 1 focus.
[23:32] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 5 3 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
02[23:33] * Cezar (moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu#moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu) Quit
[23:37] <UltimixRed> <Long shot, but this magic could possibly be negated with countermagic in some sort of delivery method. I'd maybe try, but doing people animated by souls is always much harder for me.>
[23:38] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nodded. <If… If you can describe the target to me, I might be able to weaken them…>
02[23:38] * Karaoke (Karaoke@2600:1700:92c0:ljqz:uywg:gvrm:zigk:qqrh) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[23:38] <SaviorOnAStick> <I… would need to be able to see something of it though…>
[23:39] <UltimixRed> <Well, it's most likely a binding spell, and it needs to be injected to the bloodstream, so most likely mine would be much too esoteric to have a real effect. Salem, Kevin, any thoughts?>
[23:39] <UltimixRed> Claire projects rather calmly while still rather stuck to Skix
[23:40] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, looking over to Salem. <I… have an idea. If it is effectively bound to their blood, we're going to need access to that. Salem is a stronger practitioner than me, but I think if we can… open Skix up… I could probably help her with unraveling the magic.>
[23:41] <RedRosasGhost> Diego hangs back as the magic types confer, his hand still cautiously hovering over his medkit.
[23:41] <PuddleJumper> Skix tries to keep her back to clarie the best she can <Wait…open me up what now?>
[23:42] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, taking a few steps towards Skix and Claire. <Or Claire… but it would be easier if it was you as Claire has the medical knowledge necessary to… make the incisions without it being a permanent wound.>
[23:43] <PuddleJumper> Skix whined a small rapor whine. <Gimme something to bite down on please.>
[23:43] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin solidifies some of Skix's shadow to stand in front of her, holding it's arm out.
[23:44] <UltimixRed> Claire gives Kevin a strange look <I have a needle, it's impossibly sharp, you shouldn't feel it as long as no salt gets into the wound. Have never done this…on a reptile's body before. let's hope your blood vessels are in the same location.>
[23:44] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded and bit down on it making a low whine…<just warn me if you gotta cut deep.>
[23:44] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head. <Will need to be a larger incision… a little bit of blood likely won't do it.> He offers his very sharp ritual knife to Claire.
[23:45] <Sunflower> Salem stands by, ready to perform as needed, her eyes focused but empty of any emotion.
[23:45] <SaviorOnAStick> r 10 - Lets figure this ritual out - 2 focus.
[23:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[23:45] <SaviorOnAStick> (Really?)
[23:45] <SaviorOnAStick> (Shoulda just bought)
[23:45] <RedRosasGhost> Diego starts building a syringe-like counterserum delivery system for when the magic comrades work out what to make.
[23:45] <RedRosasGhost> r 14 1 focus
[23:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[23:45] <Inebriated_Lobster> ichael stands by standing near skixx incase something goes badly.
[23:46] <UltimixRed> Claire will pull out her own ritual knife, as well as the needle. Seeing as it's an enchanted medical needle, better plan in her opinon.
00[23:46] <@BobaFettuccine> It takes you about ten minutes, but you can tell you're about halfway through working up the correct ritual to cast.
[23:47] <SaviorOnAStick> r 8 - Continue to figure it out.
[23:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[23:47] <PuddleJumper> Skix opens her eyes to see way more knives and sharp things in the hands of her friends then she idealy wanted
[23:47] <SaviorOnAStick> (….)
[23:47] <SaviorOnAStick> (For real, you fucking cat?)
00[23:47] <@BobaFettuccine> You're almost there Kevin, just real close. It's been about 20 minutes, Skix and Claire are very uncomfortable.
[23:48] <SaviorOnAStick> (I'm just gonna buy the last 2… mother fuckin' cat)
[23:48] <UltimixRed> <Quiln won't kill me if she smells this right? I'm not dealing with that.> Claire thinks in idletalk
[23:48] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin thinks, going over his knowledge of hexes, curses, souls, and madness.
00[23:50] <@BobaFettuccine> After about 30 minutes in total Kevin works out just the ritual that would be necessary to enchant this, it would require the participation of both himself and Salem, and would have to be cast on the blood of the person that they were injecting it into (meaning Skix's blood for Skix, and Claire's blood for Claire).
[23:50] <PuddleJumper> <We are all covered in eachothers blood anyhow…OW!….dont worry i wont let her get mad at you…i wont tell her about any of this.>
[23:51] <UltimixRed> <I mean if she smells it, it'll be a complete pain in the ass.> Claire thinks as she draws blood with the needle for the procedure. <Would really ruiin the upcoming double date too…i mean also applies if one of us dies but.>
[23:52] <SaviorOnAStick> <Alright… I have it. I'm gonna need a decent amount of Skix's blood… probably just over what that syringe you have can hold… and something to put it in for the ritual… I think we can work this.> Kevin looks around, gathering up the necessary things to put everything together.
00[23:52] <@BobaFettuccine> (Kevin roll malediction, Salem roll Infusion, combined total from the two of you requires 5 succ for it to work)
[23:52] <SaviorOnAStick> <Salem, you know how to bolster things, yeah? You're going to be casting over it to strengthen Skix through her blood, while I simultaneously weaken the souls in the thing>
[23:53] <PuddleJumper> <It will be ok. You will probally smell a bit like me for awhile, and me like you….as long as you dont have sex with me we should be fine….pretty sure…lets not test.>
[23:53] <PuddleJumper> she gives a weak laugh
[23:54] <UltimixRed> <That'd be quite an adventure, though Pix might do unspeakable things in revenge.>
[23:54] <Sunflower> Salem waits patiently for the supplies to be brought to her. Once this is done, she bows her head and concentrates for several minutes. (Using focus; buy 3 successes on roll.) She then returns them to Kevin.
[23:54] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Can you guys talk about your sex lives in a private channel?> ichael quips
[23:55] <UltimixRed> <I'm trying to have a sex life Micheal, don't rub it in. Or rub one out in this case.> Claire snickers.
[23:55] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin chants over the bowl for a few minutes as well. (Buying 2 successes)
[23:55] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes one of the syringes, filling them with blood, handing one to Salem. <Alright, you first.>
[23:56] <PuddleJumper> Skix chuckled it taking her mind off this. <Heh, her and Pix could take turns turning the spit they roast us on.>
[23:56] <Sunflower> Salem takes her syringe full of infused countermagic blood and walks over to Skix. She does not hesitate, carefully but quickly injecting the blood into her friend and stepping back.
[23:56] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes the other syringe with Claire's blood, and walks over to Claire to inject her as well - no hesitation, just sociopathic action.
[23:57] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael just chuckles….the first bit of humor he'd managed in…what felt like a lifetime, almost enough to make him pretend there was not a horrifying blood ritual happening.
[23:57] <UltimixRed> As far as blood rituals go, Claire is rather optimistic. neither have been melted into a puddle of organs and tissue so, better than an average one.
[23:58] <RedRosasGhost> After handing off his syringes to his comrades, Diego just moves a bit away from the whole scenario, still wary of magical rituals.
00[23:58] <@BobaFettuccine> Immediately Claire and Skix find themselves wracked with the absolute worst pain they've ever experienced as their minds go white with static and are briefly, but strongly repulsed from each other, flying into opposite walls, the effect then wears off entirely.
[23:59] <PuddleJumper> Skix didnt flinch at the poke…that was no big deal…oh god i was WRONG "AAAAGHHHHFUUUUUUU!"
[23:59] <Sunflower> Salem glances at them both with a flat expression on her face, turning away and beginning to slow walk down the hall, waiting for her friends to catch up.
[23:59] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. <That… was an un-foreseen consequence… but it appears to have worked.>
Session Time: Sun Jul 23 00:00:00 2017
[00:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix lay on the ground her claws scratching on the floor and gasping trying to bite back her screams.
[00:00] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael jogs over to claire and helps her up, then walks after salem.
[00:00] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin walks over, offering a hand to Skix to help her up.
[00:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix takes it gulping air…ok..ok…<i…suppose i'll go first. *whimper*>
[00:01] <UltimixRed> <Well…that was a lovely bonding moment that took over half an hour. let's get moving.> Claire calmly puts after being flung into a wall, upside down. taking Micheal's help with a tired smile. <in unbelievable pain, let's go.>
[00:01] <PuddleJumper> She limped to take the lead again
[00:01] <PuddleJumper> (just lemme know when i need to make stealth or perception as always)
[00:01] <Sunflower> Salem continues at the front, standing just behind Skix with a narrow and fixed expression.
[00:01] <RedRosasGhost> Diego makes sure that the two don't have any broken bones before falling into line next to Kevin.
[00:02] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods in agreement with Claire's sentiment. <My apologies… I… have not been thinking clearly… for some time. That shouldn't have taken me as long.> Kevin manipulates his Shadows to help the slowest members keep up.
00[00:02] <@BobaFettuccine> Five minutes later, they come up to a very similar door to the one that they saw back at the technological ascension machine.
[00:03] <RedRosasGhost> Diego jumps back a bit. <No…No, Nyet, Nein>
[00:03] <PuddleJumper> Skix stops at it, looking tired and spent. <You got this one diego? That last door was a doozy.>
[00:03] <UltimixRed> First things first, checking behind them for any possible signs of upcoming machine dogs, mecha nazis, super mecha nazis, cyborg cats, and or Hitler.
[00:04] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael steps by the door, waiting for various horrors to jump out, and ready to get in their way.
00[00:04] <@BobaFettuccine> THis door is not mechanical however, it seems to be stone, with many sigils on it.
00[00:04] <@BobaFettuccine> (Occult from those who've got it.)
[00:05] <UltimixRed> r 9 Occult
[00:05] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 5 5 5 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[00:05] <PuddleJumper> Skix stood aside ready and standing in front of the door ready to protect whoever was closest once it opened
[00:05] <SaviorOnAStick> r 8 Occult
[00:05] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:06] <@BobaFettuccine> Alright, Claire and Kevin put their heads together and figure out what sigils to draw on the door to break it's enchantment and open it. Roll either dissonance, Malediction, or infusion if you've got it.
[00:07] <SaviorOnAStick> r 8 - Malediction
[00:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 5 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[00:07] <Sunflower> r 9 infusion
[00:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 6 5 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[00:08] <UltimixRed> r 11 Why the fuck not
[00:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[00:11] <@BobaFettuccine> Kevin and Salem working together open the door in short work. With Claire adding in some dramatic symbols of her own. The door then booms open with a thunderous crack, shattering with great force and startling the four grunts and one Witch on the other side. You would recognize these kinds of soldiers from the war zone yesterday. Everyone roll initiative, but because of Claire's dramatic entrance only PC's get an action in the first round.
[00:11] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6
[00:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[00:11] <SaviorOnAStick> (8)
[00:11] <Sunflower> r 6
[00:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 5 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[00:12] <PuddleJumper> r 13
[00:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[00:12] <Sunflower> (9)
[00:12] <UltimixRed> r 10
[00:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 5 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[00:12] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[00:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[00:12] <PuddleJumper> (14)
[00:12] <Inebriated_Lobster> (13)
[00:12] <UltimixRed> (12) who saw that coming
[00:12] <RedRosasGhost> r 10
[00:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:12] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6 Grunt 1
[00:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[00:12] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6 Grunt 1
[00:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:12] <@BobaFettuccine> ^2 not 1
00[00:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6 Grunt 3
[00:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[00:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6 Grunt 4
[00:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8 Witch
[00:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8 ???
[00:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
09[00:20] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikeo > ??? > Claire > Witch > Salem> Grunt 3 > Kevin> Grunt 2 > Grunt 4 > Grunt 1'
00[00:20] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX (roll perception)
[00:21] <PuddleJumper> r 12
[00:21] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:21] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[00:21] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[00:21] <@BobaFettuccine> (Continue with your turn)
[00:22] <PuddleJumper> Skix dosent wait as soon as she spots the witch her eyes go wide and she hurls herself at him/her with a high piched screeeee! Slashing to disimbowl.
[00:23] <PuddleJumper> r 21 (-1hp +4 effort 2 effort remain) (8d 0ap)
[00:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 21 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[00:24] <PuddleJumper> (hp 13/18)
00[00:25] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 dodgywitch
[00:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[00:25] <@BobaFettuccine> The witch tries to get out of the way, but doesn't quite manage it.
00[00:25] <@BobaFettuccine> r 7
[00:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[00:26] <@BobaFettuccine> (6 damage)
00[00:27] <@BobaFettuccine> A surprised and keening screech that sounds like it comes from three throats and none all at once sounds from the mage as it tries to back pedal, but is not quite fast enough to get away from those fearsome talons, after that massive gouge in its torso, it staggers up to face the roaring lizard.
00[00:27] <@BobaFettuccine> >DOGEI
00[00:28] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll perception)
[00:29] <RedRosasGhost> r 11
[00:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:30] <@BobaFettuccine> Oh, also, forgot to describe the room, in the room is a heavy, oppressive aura of screaming and trapped souls it feels as though the room itself doesn't want to be there, glowing red rooms fill it and there are pillars at seemingly random intervals throughout. In the center of the room is a large pit that seems…. hungry.
00[00:30] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[00:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[00:30] <@BobaFettuccine> (Continue with your turn)
[00:32] <RedRosasGhost> Diego runs up to his comrade Skix with his medkit, trying to get in as much first aid as he can as she attacks the mage.
[00:33] <RedRosasGhost> r 11 medkit
[00:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[00:34] <@BobaFettuccine> >OEKIM
[00:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 5
[00:35] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[00:35] <@BobaFettuccine> Whatever it is buys 3 successes
00[00:35] <@BobaFettuccine> Carry on.
[00:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael charges forward and attempts to run the mage through the heart.
[00:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 -1hp +3 effor to Finish them Thusly.
[00:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[00:36] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17 dodgywitch 2 effort
[00:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:37] <@BobaFettuccine> r 5
[00:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 4 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[00:37] <@BobaFettuccine> (8 damage)
[00:37] <Inebriated_Lobster> 6dmg 2 ap
00[00:38] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal rushes up and stabs the witch right through its chest as it dissolves around his blade, seeming to be sucked into the blade with a horrible sucking, rushing, shrieking sound that Micheal hears in his soul. The blade seems satisfied. And full.
[00:38] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists are weapons minor action.
[00:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[00:39] <Inebriated_Lobster> +3 ap 2 rounds
[00:40] <PuddleJumper> Skix looks wildly around for the mage she was going to kill! <Did…did you just steal a guys soul?!>
00[00:40] <@BobaFettuccine> >???
[00:40] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Doesnt matter, keep going!>
00[00:41] <@BobaFettuccine> Everyone make a perception check at -2 Except Micheal, Mikeo gets no penalties.
[00:41] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded….she did eat a guy…so she decided to be cool about it.
[00:41] <UltimixRed> r 11
[00:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[00:41] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 5
[00:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[00:41] <RedRosasGhost> r 8
[00:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 5 5 4 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[00:41] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[00:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[00:41] <Sunflower> r 1
[00:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[00:42] <SaviorOnAStick> r 1
[00:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[00:42] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17 2 effort sneakerino
[00:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:44] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire sees it just a second before it strikes leaping down from the ceiling. I looks similar to if someone had taken a human and stretched it out, replacing its hands with spikes and its face with… also spikes. It's also dressed in a suit that is so black that it makes the color black jealous. It seems to absorb light. Claire gets two words over the telepathic link before Micheal gets attacked.
[00:45] <UltimixRed> <Enemy Above!>
[00:45] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael looks up.
00[00:46] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal, roll half of your dodge (only half of the dodge because you didn't make your perception, would've been nofin if no one had made it)
[00:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[00:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:46] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13
[00:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:48] <@BobaFettuccine> As Micheal falls to the side in surprise after looking up, the darts that the thing seems to shoot from it's face thwump into the ground where he'd been standing. It then runs to scuttle up a pillar (Minor action for movement to get away)
00[00:48] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13 movement
[00:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[00:48] <@BobaFettuccine> It gets not very far up (a 2 success movement roll will get someone high enough to punch it)
00[00:49] <@BobaFettuccine> >CRAILE
[00:50] <UltimixRed> Claire has a better idea, whatever it is, it's presumably wearing clothing so she's going to try and get a grapple in with her power. use minor action to active Skix's Shield Rune
[00:50] <UltimixRed> r 11
[00:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 3 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[00:50] <UltimixRed> Skix has +2 DR for 6 rounds
[00:50] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[00:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:50] <@BobaFettuccine> (It is not actually wearing clothing)
00[00:50] <@BobaFettuccine> (The black suit is a chitinous substance that's part of its body, does that affect the power?)
[00:51] <UltimixRed> <It seems to be using the darkness to hide everyone, so if we can get some light in here that'd be great.> she can affect the body, but it's way too weak to work in combat so yeah. does nofin
[00:51] <UltimixRed> hide, everyone'
[00:51] <UltimixRed> *
[00:54] <UltimixRed> Claire will melt the gun of Grunt 3 if it won't explode
00[00:54] <@BobaFettuccine> It will not.
00[00:54] <@BobaFettuccine> She can try.
[00:54] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[00:54] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[00:54] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[00:54] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[00:55] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt ducks behind a pillar, getting out of sight of the flying demon girl.
00[00:55] <@BobaFettuccine> >SMALE
09[00:57] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikeo > MutieCutie > Claire > Witch > Salem> Grunt 3 > Kevin> Grunt 2 > Grunt 4 > Grunt 1'
[00:58] <Sunflower> Salem's eyes glow red as she looks at the monstrosity, snapping her fingers lightly as a sickly green glow forms. She concentrates for a moment, wincing in pain. (-1 Psyche, +3 focus)
[00:58] <Sunflower> r 8 Pestilence (+1 focus)
[00:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:59] <@BobaFettuccine> r 2
[00:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[00:59] <Sunflower> (2 dmg for 1 round, Mutie)
00[00:59] <@BobaFettuccine> r 3
[00:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[00:59] <@BobaFettuccine> (1 damage to it this round)
00[01:01] <@BobaFettuccine> >INKEV
[01:01] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks around at the Grunts, picking one of them. He speaks in his eldritch tongue [Your God has abandoned you. Surrender.] and pushes his madness into the Grunt, his eyes flaring with sickly green eldritch energy.
[01:02] <SaviorOnAStick> r 12 - Shatter the Mind - 2 Focus
[01:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[01:02] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 dmg, AP -2)
00[01:02] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[01:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[01:02] <@BobaFettuccine> r 4
[01:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[01:02] <@BobaFettuccine> (5 psyche to the grunt)
[01:02] <SaviorOnAStick> (Minor action, prep ranged parry)
00[01:03] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt screams and doubles up for a moment.
[01:03] <PuddleJumper> (what grunt number is that?)
00[01:04] <@BobaFettuccine> (3)
00[01:04] <@BobaFettuccine> >KIXS
[01:06] <PuddleJumper> runs using her claws to dig into the pillar and make a swipe and bite at the strange black shadow creature
[01:06] <PuddleJumper> r 21 (-1hp 4effort 2 remain.) (8d 0ap)
[01:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 21 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[01:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[01:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[01:09] <@BobaFettuccine> The chitinous thing scuttles up just out of reach of Skix when she swipes.
00[01:10] <@BobaFettuccine> >OGIED
[01:15] <RedRosasGhost> Diego does -not- like the look of this mutie. With a few commands in People's Speech, small robots come out of his toolbelt pouches, helping him assemble a flashbang grenade. When they finish with that, they tie a utilitool in flashlight form to the top of his head with his neckerchief cloth, giving him bright light wherever he looks.
[01:15] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 Means of Production
[01:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:17] <@BobaFettuccine> >OMEKI
[01:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael swings his sword towards Grunt 1's neck, trying not to thing about the soul that was just devoured.
[01:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 -1hp +3 effort minor action burned 6dmg 5 ap
[01:18] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[01:19] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 dodge
[01:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[01:19] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[01:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[01:20] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt tries to dodge but fails, stumbling back with a scream as Micheal chops his shoulder viciously.
00[01:21] <@BobaFettuccine> >MUTIE CUTIE
00[01:21] <@BobaFettuccine> The thing uses its minor to crawl further up the pillar
00[01:21] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[01:21] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[01:22] <@BobaFettuccine> 5 successes on a movement roll required to reach it. It then uses it's major action to shoot face spikes down at Skix.
00[01:22] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13
[01:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[01:24] <PuddleJumper> skix attempts to dodge (2 effort)
[01:24] <PuddleJumper> r 16
[01:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[01:25] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix manages to leap aside from whatever those spikes were, they didn't look friendly and radiated the kind of cold that comes from the dark void at the very bottom of the deepest ocean.
00[01:25] <@BobaFettuccine> >ELIRCA
[01:25] <UltimixRed> Claire will use her minor action to activate Micheal's shield runes.
[01:25] <UltimixRed> r 11
[01:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[01:27] <UltimixRed> Skix has 5 rounds and Micheal has 4 rounds of +2 DR. Claire will then use her major action to melt the gun of Grunt 2
[01:27] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[01:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[01:28] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[01:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[01:28] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi's gun melts uselessly and he growls, pulling out his flamethrower pistol
09[01:29] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikeo > MutieCutie > Claire > Salem> Grunt 3 > Kevin> Grunt 2 > Grunt 4 > Grunt 1'
00[01:29] <@BobaFettuccine> >MALES
[01:30] <Sunflower> Salem closes her eyes for a minute, before targetting the spiky thing's brain…with her own.
[01:30] <Sunflower> r 10 (+1 focus) Telepathy
[01:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[01:31] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[01:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[01:36] <@BobaFettuccine> There's a short staring match between Salem and the thing before it chitters angrily.
[01:37] <Sunflower> Salem pales considerably before moving back further into the room, away from it.
00[01:37] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 3
00[01:38] <@BobaFettuccine> Liam the grunt is fucking terrified of Kevin, so he injects something and tries to shoot the shit out of him.
00[01:38] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 drug
[01:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[01:38] <PuddleJumper> intercepts
00[01:38] <@BobaFettuccine> +1 Finesse/Brawn 1 round
00[01:38] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
00[01:39] <@BobaFettuccine> Dang it.
[01:39] <SaviorOnAStick> ….
00[01:39] <@BobaFettuccine> ‘roll 12
[01:39] <GameServ> Syntax: XdY [ {-|+|*|/} Z ]
00[01:39] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 12d6
[01:39] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 12d6: 6 1 3 6 1 1 5 4 4 3 5 6 <Total: 45>
00[01:39] <@BobaFettuccine> (5 succ)
[01:39] <PuddleJumper> `Roll 14d6
[01:39] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 14d6: 5 1 6 3 4 4 4 5 6 1 3 2 2 5 <Total: 51>
[01:40] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 successes)
[01:40] <PuddleJumper> (5 got it)
00[01:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (Alright, roll DR)
00[01:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (6dam 2ap)
[01:41] <PuddleJumper> (+2 from claire)
00[01:41] <@BobaFettuccine> (-2 from AP)
[01:41] <PuddleJumper> `roll 11d6
[01:41] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 11d6: 5 5 4 2 4 4 3 4 1 4 5 <Total: 41>
[01:41] <PuddleJumper> (3)
00[01:41] <@BobaFettuccine> (3 damage to Skix)
00[01:42] <@BobaFettuccine> >VINEK
02[01:42] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) Quit (Read error: Operation timed out)
[01:43] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin glares at the Grunt as Skix takes the shot for him. He smiles. [KNEEL!]
[01:43] <SaviorOnAStick> `roll 12d6
[01:43] <GameServ> SaviorOnAStick rolled 12d6: 2 4 2 3 5 2 3 4 3 3 5 5 <Total: 41>
[01:43] <SaviorOnAStick> (3 success)
[01:43] <SaviorOnAStick> (5dmg AP-2)
00[01:44] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 6d6
[01:44] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 6d6: 3 6 5 5 6 4 <Total: 29>
[01:44] <SaviorOnAStick> (Fuck him)
00[01:44] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt blinks. [No?]
09[01:44] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[01:44] <SaviorOnAStick> (Minor action to prep a ranged parry)
00[01:45] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 2
00[01:45] <@BobaFettuccine> Steve, having no gun, decides that you’re all fired after he does some drugs real quick.
00[01:45] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 drugs
[01:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:45] <@BobaFettuccine> +1Finesse/Brawn 4 rounds
00[01:46] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 flamethrower.
[01:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:46] <@BobaFettuccine> (Everybody do dodge checks.)
[01:46] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael dodges
[01:46] <UltimixRed> Claire spends an effort and buys 4 dodge succ
[01:46] <RedRosasGhost> r 9
[01:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[01:47] <PuddleJumper> ‘roll 14d6
[01:47] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 14d6: 1 2 2 4 4 3 5 2 5 5 5 1 6 1 <Total: 46>
[01:47] <PuddleJumper> (5)
[01:47] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 Dodge?
[01:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[01:47] <SaviorOnAStick> (Yup… that is my luck)
00[01:48] <@BobaFettuccine> As the fire washes over where the group was, Kevin is the only one not to dodge properly. (roll ability dr 3dmg 3ap)
[01:48] <SaviorOnAStick> r 5 DR
[01:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[01:48] <SaviorOnAStick> (Fuck you cat)
[01:48] <Sunflower> Salem laughs (with a hysterical edge to her voice) as the flames cleanse her.
00[01:48] <@BobaFettuccine> (3 damage)
00[01:49] <@BobaFettuccine> Kevin feels his skin on one shoulder start to crack and peel from the heat.
00[01:49] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 4
00[01:49] <@BobaFettuccine> Is terrified of the small girl laughing in the midst of flames and shoots at her.
00[01:49] <@BobaFettuccine> After doing drugs of course.
00[01:49] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[01:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 4 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[01:50] <@BobaFettuccine> +1Finesse/Vitality 3 rounds
00[01:50] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[01:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[01:50] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael intercepts
[01:50] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 16
[01:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[01:50] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll mundane dr 6dmg 2ap)
[01:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 9
[01:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 5 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:51] <@BobaFettuccine> (7 dmg)
00[01:53] <@BobaFettuccine> (4 dmg)
[01:53] <Inebriated_Lobster> 6-4 is 2
00[01:54] <@BobaFettuccine> (2dmg)
[01:54] <Sunflower> Salem stares at the grunts around her and laughs louder.
00[01:55] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 1
00[01:55] <@BobaFettuccine> Carl falls back with the sword wound that Micheal had put in him, screaming in pain and shooting at the scary sword dude.
00[01:55] <@BobaFettuccine> Also drugs
00[01:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 drugs
[01:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:56] <@BobaFettuccine> +1 F/B 4 rounds.
00[01:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 rooty tooty point ’n' shooty
[01:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[01:56] <PuddleJumper> at who?
[01:56] <SaviorOnAStick> (Michael)
00[01:56] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal
[01:57] <PuddleJumper> (OH duh)
[01:57] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael dodges
00[01:58] <@BobaFettuccine> >XIKS
02[01:58] * @Silvors (ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS#ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[02:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix smells blood and goes for the grunt who is injured fighting dirty she runs in low and slashes for the artery in the groin
[02:00] <PuddleJumper> r 19 (2 effort 8d 0ap)
[02:00] <PuddleJumper> ‘roll 19d6
[02:00] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 19d6: 2 3 1 3 3 1 5 4 2 5 3 5 2 5 6 2 5 4 4 <Total: 65>
[02:01] <PuddleJumper> (6)
00[02:01] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 dodgydude
00[02:01] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 12d6
[02:01] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 12d6: 6 3 5 6 3 3 3 6 4 2 4 1 <Total: 46>
00[02:01] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
00[02:01] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 10d6
[02:01] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 10d6: 1 6 3 2 6 5 3 1 5 2 <Total: 34>
00[02:02] <@BobaFettuccine> (6 damage)
00[02:02] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt screams as Skix literally rips his dick off and he falls onto the floor, writhing in agony and bleeding out.
00[02:02] <@BobaFettuccine> >GEIOD
02[02:02] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
09[02:03] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
09[02:03] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to ’Skix > Diego > Mikeo > MutieCutie > Claire > Salem> Grunt 3 > Kevin> Grunt 2 > Grunt 4 '
[02:05] <RedRosasGhost> Diego grabs the flashbang with his good hand, index finger over the detonater. <Comrades, flashbang incoming. Ready yourselves. Maybe I can distract this fascist scum.>
[02:06] <RedRosasGhost> He pulls it a few moments afterwards.
00[02:06] <@BobaFettuccine> r 2 mutie vitality
[02:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[02:07] <@BobaFettuccine> r 11 grunt 2
[02:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 3 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:07] <@BobaFettuccine> r 11 grunt 3
[02:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[02:07] <@BobaFettuccine> r 11 grunt 4
[02:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:07] <@BobaFettuccine> The mutie is stunned and loses its next action, the grunt manage to remain mostly functional.
00[02:09] <@BobaFettuccine> > KIMEO
[02:09] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael swings his sword at the grunt shooting flames, trying to chop his arm off.
[02:09] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[02:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[02:09] <Inebriated_Lobster> +2 brawn 2rounds
[02:09] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 15 7dmg 5ap
[02:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
00[02:10] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 dodge?
[02:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[02:10] <@BobaFettuccine> r 7
[02:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:10] <@BobaFettuccine> (11 damage)
00[02:11] <@BobaFettuccine> The sword slices through the grunt's arm like butter, biting deep into his chest after, dissolving into dust with that same horrific, hellish screaming, sucking noise he dissappears into the soulblade. The sword feels exultant at such a feast.
09[02:13] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikeo > MutieCutie > Claire > Salem> Grunt 3 > Kevin > Grunt 4 '
00[02:13] <@BobaFettuccine> >ECLAIR
[02:13] <UltimixRed> Skix has 4 rounds and Micheal has 3 rounds of +2 DR. Claire spends her minor action burning 1 Psyche for 3 Focus. She goes for what she hasn't done in a while, flipping a coin in the air before activating a rune, launching it at high speeds towards Grunt 4.
[02:13] <UltimixRed> r 11 (4d -1AP) mundane
[02:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[02:14] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[02:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[02:14] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt sees her activating magic and quickly ducks behind one of the pillars.
00[02:14] <@BobaFettuccine> >LAMES
[02:16] <Sunflower> Salem steps further back, her eyes tracking the stunned creature. She whispers quietly and a sickly green glow surrounds its void blackness.
[02:17] <Sunflower> r 8 (+1 effort) Pestilence
[02:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:17] <@BobaFettuccine> r 2
[02:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[02:17] <SaviorOnAStick> (Gross)
[02:17] <Sunflower> (2 dmg for 3 rounds, Mutie)
[02:18] <Sunflower> The mutant-thing's body begins to emit a faint scent of rot. Salem looks pleased and laughs loudly once again.
00[02:19] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 3
00[02:19] <@BobaFettuccine> Still fucking horrified of the Kevin that broke his mind is still shooting at Kevin. He's out fo drugs tho.
00[02:19] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[02:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[02:19] <@BobaFettuccine> (6dmg 2ap)
[02:20] <SaviorOnAStick> r 13 - Ranged Parry - 2 Focus
[02:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[02:21] <SaviorOnAStick> r 13 - Ranged Parry 2
[02:21] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[02:22] <SaviorOnAStick> r 7 Dodge - 1 Effort
[02:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 5 5 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[02:22] <SaviorOnAStick> r 5 - DR
[02:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 5 5 5 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[02:22] <SaviorOnAStick> (4 dam)
00[02:22] <@BobaFettuccine> (4 damage)
00[02:22] <@BobaFettuccine> The bullet thuds into Kevin's stomach, not punching through all the way.
00[02:23] <@BobaFettuccine> >VENKI
[02:23] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin grunts, staggering backwards from the bullet, still grinning manically at the Nazi. [I SAID TO KNEEL!] (1 effort for active healing; -1 psyche +3 focus)
[02:23] <SaviorOnAStick> r 8 Strength of the Void
[02:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[02:23] <SaviorOnAStick> (Double healing for 1 round)
[02:24] <SaviorOnAStick> r 12 Shatter the Mind - 2 Focus
[02:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:24] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[02:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 4 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[02:24] <@BobaFettuccine> r 4
[02:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[02:24] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 dam, AP-2)
00[02:25] <@BobaFettuccine> The man screams horribly, as his eyes roll back in his head and then burst, spraying kevin with their liquids. He then slowly falls backwards.
[02:25] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin throws his head back, laughing
09[02:25] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikeo > MutieCutie > Claire > Salem > Kevin > Grunt 4 '
00[02:27] <@BobaFettuccine> >RUGNT 4
00[02:27] <@BobaFettuccine> The 4th grunt takes a look at all this carnage, drops his gun and bolts away like a frightened rabbit.
00[02:27] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 (movement major action)
[02:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:28] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 movement minor action
[02:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:28] <@BobaFettuccine> (6 successes required to catch him, 3 if you spend a minor action)
00[02:28] <@BobaFettuccine> >ISXK
[02:29] <PuddleJumper> Skix does spend a minor action launching herself after him aiming her foot claws between his shoulders and her arms for his neck…give me your spine!
[02:29] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[02:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[02:30] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll attack)
[02:30] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[02:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:30] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 dodgeydodgekeeprunning
[02:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[02:30] <PuddleJumper> (8d 0ap)
00[02:30] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[02:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[02:30] <@BobaFettuccine> (5 damage)
00[02:31] <@BobaFettuccine> He screams as her claws take a chunk from his shoulder, but he keeps running like his life depends on it.
00[02:31] <@BobaFettuccine> >OGEDI
[02:34] <RedRosasGhost> Diego sprints over to where Kevin is, activating his medpack as he goes. The robo-docs start removing the bullet and cleaning the wound when he arrives. <Good work cleaning up that Nazi trash, comrade.>
[02:34] <RedRosasGhost> r 11 medpack
[02:34] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[02:35] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEOIM
[02:35] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin smiles at Diego, madness and eldritch horror lurking in his eyes. <Thanks.> His voice reverberates in everyone's head.
[02:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael smiles when the next man is devoured by the sword, a frenzied fire in his eyes as he snarls and strikes at the next grunt with a wild yell. This one wasn't getting away. He charged with everything he had.
[02:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 11 minor action -1hp +2 effort 1remaining
[02:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[02:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> wait cant do that
[02:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 9
[02:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[02:36] <@BobaFettuccine> (I accept the first roll)
00[02:37] <@BobaFettuccine> (Cause I want this combat over)
00[02:37] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll attack)
[02:37] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 15 7dmg 2ap
[02:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:37] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 dodgetime forrunning
[02:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:37] <@BobaFettuccine> The man dodges to the side barely and keeps limping on.
00[02:39] <@BobaFettuccine> >CUTIEMUTIE
[02:39] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 8 +1 focus
[02:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 3 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:40] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[02:40] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[02:42] <@BobaFettuccine> The MutieCutie is still ANGERY at the thing that had broken into it's head, it leaps from the cieling in a dropping attack at Salem.
[02:42] <PuddleJumper> skix intercepts
00[02:42] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 melee drop
[02:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[02:43] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[02:43] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 5 5 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[02:43] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[02:43] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[02:44] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix leaps in between the dropping monster and Salem, smashing aside it's darkness spikes with her talons.
00[02:44] <@BobaFettuccine> >ELARIC
[02:45] <UltimixRed> Skix has 3 rounds and Micheal has 2 rounds of +2 DR. <Micheal, you're losing control of yourself with that sword. it's unnerving me…especially with all the souls screaming.> Claire will go for a shot at the mutie, not really expecting to hit but
[02:46] <UltimixRed> r 11 (4d -1AP)
[02:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[02:46] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[02:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[02:46] <UltimixRed> Prep ranged parry with minor action
00[02:46] <@BobaFettuccine> The mutiecutie will dodge to the side.
00[02:48] <@BobaFettuccine> >MELAS
[02:49] <Sunflower> Salem, disoriented, takes another couple of steps back before her eyes begin to glow.
[02:49] <Sunflower> r 8 (+1 focus) Burn the Witch
[02:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[02:49] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[02:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[02:49] <Sunflower> (3 dmg, 1ap )
00[02:49] <@BobaFettuccine> r 7
[02:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[02:50] <@BobaFettuccine> (2 damage)
[02:50] <PuddleJumper> Skix is standing protectictivly closeby in a fighters stance, locked onto her mission. She was getting her friends home
00[02:50] <@BobaFettuccine> The insectoid thing chitters and whistles in high pitched agony as it bursts into flame from the inside out, falling over lifelessly.
09[02:51] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikeo > Claire > Salem > Kevin > Grunt 4 '
00[02:51] <@BobaFettuccine> >NIVEK
[02:51] <Sunflower> Salem turns around, shivering violently as she looks around the room.
[02:52] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin grins as he picks his way through the carnage, moving towards the ascension device to figure out how it works.
00[02:53] <@BobaFettuccine> Make an occult and a wp roll
00[02:53] <@BobaFettuccine> The wp roll gets a -1 penalty for each success on the wp roll
[02:53] <SaviorOnAStick> r 8 Occult me, baby!
[02:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:53] <@BobaFettuccine> *penalty is for successes on the occult roll
00[02:53] <@BobaFettuccine> *sorry
[02:53] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 - 1 Focus - Willpower, baby!
[02:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[02:54] <@BobaFettuccine> Take 2 psyche, will tell you what you find out in PM
[02:54] <PuddleJumper> <You guys do the….magic….thing….*huff* *Huff* i got this one…>
00[02:54] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 4
00[02:54] <@BobaFettuccine> He keeps fuckin runnin
00[02:54] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[02:54] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:54] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[02:54] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:54] <@BobaFettuccine> (once again 6 succ or 3 with a minor action)
00[02:55] <@BobaFettuccine> >Skix
[02:55] <PuddleJumper> (skix uses her minor action to run him down)
[02:55] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[02:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[02:56] <@BobaFettuccine> roll attack
[02:56] <PuddleJumper> Skix takes him at a run throwing her whole 305 pounds into him, shes not trying to kill him…just hurt him as bad as she can while still keeping him consious
[02:56] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[02:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[02:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[02:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:57] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[02:57] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[02:57] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix pounces on his back, driving him to the ground with a snarl and his head slams into the floor with a sickening crack.
[02:58] <PuddleJumper> She wrestles him over snarling in his face, seeing if he is still alive.
00[02:59] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll medicine if you have it, if not, straight acuity, also pause for a moment.)
[02:59] <PuddleJumper> r 6
[02:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[02:59] <@BobaFettuccine> He dead
[02:59] <PuddleJumper> Skix throws the body to the ground with a snort….pitty
00[02:59] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[03:00] <@BobaFettuccine> (alright, combat over)
[03:01] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin squints at the diagram, trying to decipher it.
[03:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michaels eyes go wild when she kills the guy. "YOU FUCKING LITTLE THIEF!!!!!" He yells as he swings savagely at skixx.
00[03:02] <@BobaFettuccine> (Also unpause)
00[03:02] <@BobaFettuccine> (I guess roll initiative)
[03:02] <PuddleJumper> Skix starts helping Diego move all the bodies and her head snaps up stunned! "Michael!!"
[03:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[03:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[03:02] <@BobaFettuccine> (well actually no, that was a surprise attack)
00[03:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (Micheal roll your attack)
[03:03] <Sunflower> Salem stares at the diagram, a nervous bubble of laughter escaping her.
00[03:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (NO other posts until this resolves.)
[03:03] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 -1 hp +3 effot 6dmg 2 ap
[03:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[03:04] <PuddleJumper> skix attempts to parry swiping her claws across her face and chest trying to protect her vitals
[03:04] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[03:04] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[03:05] <@BobaFettuccine> (you don't get a defense roll because it's a surprise attack, just mundane dr)
[03:07] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[03:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[03:07] <@BobaFettuccine> (11 damage)
00[03:09] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal leaps from out of nowhere, screaming at Skix and swinging that horrid sword, as it cuts into Skix's flesh she feels it try to tug at her soul, not quite managing to get it.
00[03:09] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal roll wp+5
[03:09] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 13
[03:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[03:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[03:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[03:10] <@BobaFettuccine> (now roll initiative for anyone who wants to get involved
[03:10] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[03:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[03:11] <PuddleJumper> Skix is flung backwards blood everywhere, she catches it across her face and chest ripping into her armor its hard to tell how bad the damage is just yet…but only because theres so much blood
[03:11] <SaviorOnAStick> <Can you guys wait until AFTER we kill Hitler?> (Not getting involved)
[03:11] <Inebriated_Lobster> (free action) as soon as the sword eats into skixx's hide, his eyes go wide with horror. Wordlessly, he tosses the sword away, and goes to his knees, head bowed, in front of skixx
[03:11] <PuddleJumper> <h….help me…get the sword away from him! I could feel it!>
[03:12] <UltimixRed> r 10 Initiative <Are you fucking KIDDING ME MICHEAL?!>
[03:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[03:12] <@BobaFettuccine> (Redact Micheal's last post, initiative has not yet been established)
[03:12] <RedRosasGhost> r 10 init <Comrade Skix! What are you doing Michael?!>
[03:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[03:13] <Sunflower> Salem studies the diagram beside Michael, too engrossed to notice the combat happening.
[03:13] <PuddleJumper> r 13
[03:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[03:13] <PuddleJumper> (16)
[03:13] <UltimixRed> (130
[03:13] <UltimixRed> )
[03:13] <SaviorOnAStick> (Sunflower means Kevin, not Michael)
09[03:13] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Micheal > Diego > Claire'
00[03:14] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[03:14] <PuddleJumper> Skix lunges at him weakly trying to pin him down…nearly blind from all the blood in her face trying to pin him down. <Help me hold him….gotta help mental….hes gone crazy!>
[03:15] <PuddleJumper> (not tryin to pin him down trying to knock the sword from his hands with her claws)
00[03:15] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll melee for grapple)
00[03:15] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll melee for disarm then)
[03:16] <PuddleJumper> (thanks)
[03:16] <PuddleJumper> r 21 (-1hp 4 effort 2 remain in pool)
[03:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 21 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[03:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael stands there in horror, letting the sword be knocked out of his hands.
00[03:18] <@BobaFettuccine> (combat over)
[03:18] <Sunflower> Salem glances over and frowns, returning to study the pit.
[03:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael falls to his now, head bowed as silent.
[03:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> *kees
[03:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> knees
[03:19] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head, muttering to himself as he reads the diagram, trying to figure out how this thing works.
02[03:19] * SnoozleBee (dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu#dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
[03:19] <PuddleJumper> Skix wobbles on her feet a moment then falls forward on her knees cluching her face, her armor is ripped across her chest raw flesh showing her claws cover her face as she gurgles into them
00[03:19] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll occult then wp again Kevin, same as last time)
[03:19] <SaviorOnAStick> r 8 Occult!
[03:19] <RedRosasGhost> Diego runs over to Skix in terror with his medkit. <I…I…I can f-fix this, comrade…>
[03:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 5 3 3 3 3 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[03:19] <RedRosasGhost> r 11 medkit
[03:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[03:19] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 Willpower. Last Focus
[03:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 4 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[03:20] <@BobaFettuccine> (2 more psyche)
[03:20] <UltimixRed> Claire will now use her ability to goop the blade. <Micheal, what, the everliving fuck,>
[03:21] <PuddleJumper> Skix puts down her claws, letting him get to the wound. "Oh…ow…ow…is it bad?" her face is slashed open starting just over her left eye and continuing through her flesh down to the bone and down her neck…it gapes open her teeth showing through the hole on her lower jaw.
[03:21] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin starts with giggle fits, then throws his head back in full laughter. He wipes a tear away from his eye. "Oh Hitler, you fool. That is so predictable."
[03:22] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael does not respond, just continues to stare at the floor, an empty expressio on his face.
[03:22] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing
[03:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[03:22] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[03:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[03:23] <@BobaFettuccine> The sword seems to actively resist your efforts Claire, seeming to scream in rage at the attempt
[03:23] <RedRosasGhost> Diego is looking at Skix in wide mouthed horror, his hands bloody from treating her. He slumps down right next to her, tears forming in his eyes. <Wha…what…Marx in Munich…>
[03:23] <SaviorOnAStick> He points at the diagram, showing Salem, since she seemed to be interested. "You see this here? This represents a sacrifice. Normally, the sacrifices are corrupted and twisted to feed the Fuhrer. But if someone were to sacrifice themselves willingly in the name of true, devout friendship…" He laughs again. "It would reverse the entire process, corrupting it in a way that would make the entire process stop."
[03:24] <Sunflower> At Kevin's words, she nods her head simply. Stepping to the edge of the pit, she takes a deep breath, a smile on her face. "I love you all. Salem loves you." She steps into the pit without a second thought.
00[03:24] <@BobaFettuccine> (Pause)
00[03:26] <@BobaFettuccine> As Salem steps forward, abruptly during the chaos, the only one there an paying attention to her is Kevin, no one else sees the girl just… disappear. One moment she's there and then she's gone. No fanfare, no gore, no pain, just seven words and nothingness. For a brief moment there is peace, and then the lights shut off and the room is bathed in darkness for now.
[03:27] <SaviorOnAStick> "It… would not be a pleasant process though…." He frowns. "That is a portal directly into - Oh" He cuts himself off, watching Salem hurl herself into the void.
[03:27] <PuddleJumper> Skix's face looks horror struck, thats never something you wanna hear from a medic. "Oh god…its bad…its bad isnt it?….what just happened? Did Salem and Kevin get it open? Whys my chest so wet?"
[03:28] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin turns around, facing the party. <Well… it's uhh… it's off.> He frowns
[03:28] <UltimixRed> Claire's not a fucking dumbass. <Where's Salem.>
[03:29] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin walks back to the group. <She… threw herself in.> He shakes his head. <I shouldn't have told her how it worked.>
00[03:29] <@BobaFettuccine> The lights flicker back on.
00[03:29] <@BobaFettuccine> They're blue now
[03:29] <SaviorOnAStick> He giggles a bit, a facial twitch giving away that Kevin is DEFINITELY broken.
[03:30] <PuddleJumper> Skix couldent move just yet her face still a horror. <I cant see! Salem! Threw herself in what! Get her out!>
[03:30] <RedRosasGhost> Diego's still trying to stitch up Skix more to no avail as he overhears the thing about Salem from Kevin. He doesn't use telepathy. "What the fuck did you say, comrade?"
[03:30] <UltimixRed> Claire's bad eye starts twitching. <She's dead Skix or possibly even worse.>
[03:31] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head. "I can't, Skix. I can't get her out… not with where she went." He looks to Diego, tears in his eyes… all presence of the eldritch horror gone from him. "Terrible things, Diego… Terrible, awful things."
[03:32] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael has no tears or anything. just an empty expressio aimed at the ground.
[03:32] <PuddleJumper> Skix stands then her face half stiched up her teeth at least arnt showing through her cheek anymore, She stalked forward and looked down. <No….not her!>
[03:32] <UltimixRed> "We…can't win." Claire states grimly "We don't have…the firepower….we're too injured….and Salem might not exist anymore."
[03:33] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin raises a hand to stop Skix, but lets it drop. "I'm… I'm so sorry… I…" He trails off
[03:34] <RedRosasGhost> Diego runs over to the pit next to Skix, staring into it as she does. He looks back at Claire, tears steaming behind his glasses. "M-m-more medkits, comrade? Or the b-b-box or something? It can't just be over!"
[03:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael finally stands up when claire speaks, his face grim. "We have no choice." he says softly. He looks to the sword. "We end it here or we have no home to go back to." he sighs. "Can you destroy that thing claire?"
[03:35] <PuddleJumper> Skix growls…holding her chest keeping direct pressure on the gash. She stares down. "We cant quit now…we cant do anything for her but let it not be for nothing."
[03:35] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks up, his eyes back to being gaping holes filled with eldritch light. "NO! We MUST push on!" He moves to look into the pit. "I will NOT let her sacrifice be in vain!" Kevin nods to Skix. "Yes!" The next part he speaks and reverberates through the mental link. "HE. WILL. PAY."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License