Nein Fuhrer Part One

00[13:05] <@BobaFettuccine> The mysterious portals all over the world had started to disgorge Nazi soldiers. Anyone who'd been watching tv would know this. Beijing, Tokyo, Moscow, and Washington DC had suffered heavy casualties before FireWatch could get there, and there are still pitched battles raging in front of most of the portals all over the world. Security has tightened to a lockdown by now, but the portal near the school has yet to disgorge anything at all. The atmosphere is tense in town and at the school, and classes for the day have been cancelled. Over the loudspeakers a loud wailing can be heard, like a siren of some kind, it cuts off after a few moments and a tense, male voice sounds out "All combat capable students with mission experience are requested at the gym. All volunteer students will be accepted for an emergency mission. This will be difficult, but we need you, as many of you as we can get."
[13:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael was expecting this. He set's his note on the counter, dons his jacket and a couple of his swords….all his gear. This was it. He ran to the gym, ready to do whatever it took to defend his home.
[13:07] <UltimixRed> Claire really feels bad about needing to leave Pix in the dark about all this but, duty calls. Everything stashed away in a messenger bag of potions galore, runes set up, and now heading towards the gym at flying speed. Messages had been primed from the get go.
[13:09] <PuddleJumper> Skix runs down the hallway, wearing her armor and cargo pants stuffed full of her mission gear. She worried briefly if she had turned all the waffle irons off…she was sure it would be ok
[13:09] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin pulls his headphones off at the sound of the siren. He sighed, but he had seen what was going on over the news. He stood from his desk - his history report would have to wait - and he pulled on one of his runed hoodies, put his headphones back on, and walked to the gym.
[13:10] <RedRosasGhost> Diego was waiting for an announcement like this since he'd seen the news. Fascist scum were making their bid for domination. He definitely wasn't 'combat-capable', but he was gonna try and remind these Nazis of the fury of the Red Army. Strapping on his medkit, his toolbelt, and his electrolaser before making his way to the gym.
[13:10] <Sunflower> Salem, having finished food, wandered back to her room. Sighing, she changed into light clothing, setting her favorite hoodie aside. Her conversations about fire made her reluctant to bring it. She then took a deep breath, heading to the gym and slipping in quietly. Seeing many of her friends there and knowing they likely will disapprove, she keeps her gaze trained to the floor,
[13:10] <Sunflower> awaiting instructions.
[13:12] <PuddleJumper> Skix gasped at seeing Salem show up…this was just like her second day at the school….where she had gone on a mission with a bullet still in her shoulder and 125lbs under weight…she stood next to the small girl "If you are sure you wanna do this i'll do my best to look after ya…"
[13:13] <UltimixRed> Claire frowns at Salem's arrival "Salem…this is going to be dangerous…and if you screw up…someone else could die. Don't forget that." seeing Micheal and Skix, Claire holds up barrier runes for them both to stick on their skin.
[13:14] <Sunflower> Salem shakes her head solemnly. "No screw ups. Promise."
[13:14] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looked up to see who Skix was talking to and shook his head, but didn't say anything. He looked over at Michael "Gonna be a rough field trip."
[13:15] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael gazes around at those gathered. A stern focused expression is on his face, but it's clear he is ill at ease. He gives a slight nod to kevin in response. "We'll be alright." he says simply, not asure he really believed it. He sees claire, and amanges a faint smile. "Back to it huh?" he says managing a bitter chuckle.
00[13:15] <@BobaFettuccine> In the gym is a large crowd of students, the atmosphere is different from that of most mission briefings, there's a tension in the air that some of them lacked, and there's a grim determination on most of the faces around, as though some of them aren't expecting to come back from this. There's a man in military fatigues on a raised platform in the back of the gym, and he looks out at the assembled students with an impassive frown and hard eyes. "Students with battlefield experience upwards of ten missions raise your hands." A few hands raise including Gungnir's and a few other students that you may recognize from around campus. The man nods, "Alright, you will be briefed in this room." A portal opens next to him, one of ours this time, all the students who raised their hands walk through. "Okay, of those left, we need someone skilled in magic, one skilled in tech, a couple combatants and someone skilled in stealth, please go to the designated areas." glowing symbols appear in the air depicting each category he'd just mentioned.
[13:16] <Sunflower> Salem wanders over at the talk of magic, standing beside the man with a nervous smile on her face.
[13:17] <PuddleJumper> "Skix put her hand down when she wasent chosen for those with over 10 missions but stepped forward again when the announcment came though
[13:17] <Sunflower> Salem wanders to where the magic symbol is, knowing this her best - and only - strength.
[13:17] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods at the others before listening to the military man give his directions. He checks his toolbelt one last time before heading over to the technology area. His face was a mask of neutrality.
[13:18] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nodded, turning to Michael. "See you on the other side, yeah?" He went to give Michael a hug before heading through the portal labeled 'Magic'
[13:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael steps forward into the combat section, not sure how many missions he had been on, but pretty sure he couldn't handle what
[13:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> Gugnir was going into
[13:18] <PuddleJumper> She stood next to Michael in the combat section
[13:18] <UltimixRed> Claire floats over to the circle, she was good enough at magic to qualify a bit.
[13:18] <PuddleJumper> (check that stealth)
[13:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael hugs kevin back, with a stoic nod.
[13:19] <SaviorOnAStick> (Redact the part about portals, I misread)
00[13:22] <@BobaFettuccine> "Good!" The man says. He walks around, evaluating the look in everyone's eyes he then starts pointing and gathers up a team of six from the magic users area. "You six, report to briefing room C" He then picks points to the PC's one by one. "You six, come with me." The rest of them he looks at, "The rest of you. Go to your rooms, stay safe. Be kids a bit longer." He frowns, and gestures at the six of you to follow him as a portal opens up and he walks through it.
[13:23] <Sunflower> Salem, staring at the portal with an odd sense of dread and wonder, steps through behind him.
[13:24] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael takes a deep breath, and follows the man through the portal, readdy for the briefing.
[13:24] <UltimixRed> Claire had a terrible feeling about all of this as they move to the briefing room. "We will probably…be acting in a support or…saboteur role…otherwise they wouldn't need specialists."
[13:24] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, heading to the portal, attempting a reassuring smile at Michael and Claire.
[13:24] <RedRosasGhost> Diego walks over, hands in his coat pockets, right up to the portal. He looks up and sighs, before tentatively stepping in.
[13:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix reajusts her armor…she needed to talk to cin again…it was starting to get tight around the chest and gut again…woof. She Looked at the others, a little dismayed that Athene and Gun and some of the others she looked up to wernt going to be with them, but smiled at the team, they were all her friends, even if she just met the little red head girl this morning.
00[13:30] <@BobaFettuccine> When they step through the portal, they find themselves in front of another, much larger one. This one radiates a vague sense of menace, and feels ever so faintly otherworldly, there are symbols that hurt to look at flowing over the surface. There are military looking tents set up all around and a barrier set up with futuristic looking gun type things pointed at the portal, next to where everyone appeared with the briefing guy is a table with barrier devices, what look to be little black boxes, and next to those, little white boxes. Anyone can make either a mechanics, or occult roll on seeing the portal.
[13:31] <UltimixRed> r 9 (Occult)
[13:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[13:31] <SaviorOnAStick> r 7 (Occult)
[13:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 5 5 5 5 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[13:33] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 (Means of Production)
[13:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 5 5 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[13:33] <PuddleJumper> r10 mechanic
[13:33] <PuddleJumper> r10
[13:33] <PuddleJumper> r 10
[13:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[13:35] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego, Skix, you can both tell that there is something about this portal that's not entirely magical. Kevin and Claire you can both tell that this is straight up eldritch horror bullshit, but it wouldn't work without some weird and wonky tech to go with it.
[13:36] <UltimixRed> Claire sighs, really hoping this isn't some demon crap going on. "Diego…it might be similar to how…your dimension is leagues more advanced than ours…this needs high caliber tech to keep…running. As well as…something unreality based."
[13:37] <PuddleJumper> Skix looks up at the swirling portal giving a nervous whine…and this is how you die…oh well at least it wont be in some crackheads basement chained to a wall. She steps up to the table and waits to be issued her equipment. "I got no idea what those magic swirls are…but im betting they wouldent let me close to those with duct tape and my leatherman."
[13:37] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks at the portal and frowns and nods at Claire's sentiment. "Yeah… you're right about the origins of the runes, Claire. They are pretty similar to what I use…"
[13:38] <RedRosasGhost> Diego stares at the portal a moment longer before looking over at Claire. "If they have the technical capabilities of the Comintern alongside some other magic-esque ability, we are in for some real trouble."
[13:38] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael listens to them speak about how the portal is running, but his expression seems to remain focused. His eyes got to the barrier table, and he takes a runic barrier, waiting to be briefed about the boxes before grabbing any.
[13:39] <UltimixRed> Claire picks up a runic shield bracelet, if they're using stuff like what Diego is packing…"Our objective?"
[13:39] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin keeps his eyes on the portal, but grabs one of the physical barriers, assuming that whoever is on the other side of the portal will still have guns.
00[13:39] <@BobaFettuccine> The man looks at them, then gestures to the table. "On the table you'll find either rune enchanted protection bracelets or kinetic shielding units. The black boxes are interdimensional transporters. Once you find out what's keeping these portals open and shut them down, the transporters will be able to bring you home. The white boxes can be used once only, when they are, they'll repair you on a molecular level, any injuries you have will be sealed and you'll get better. Your objective is to close the portals and return."
[13:41] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, grabbing his equipment from the table. "Is… is there anything you can tell us about what sort of things have come through the portals? So…so we have an idea of what we'll be dealing with?"
[13:41] <Sunflower> Salem remains blissfully unaware, avoiding the portal with her eyes and staying close to Skix for now. She picks up a kinetic shielding unit along with the other equipment, nodding her head at the instructions and sighing lightly. "Ready," she says in a surprisingly calm voice.
[13:42] <RedRosasGhost> Diego picks up a rune bracelet and a white box, before looking up sharply at the mention of the words "interdimensional transporters". "Could you elaborate on the nature of this transporter?"
[13:42] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael takes a black box, and white one, putting both in his sturdy pack. "I'm with kevin. The news didn't give us much as far as their combat capabilities."
[13:42] <PuddleJumper> Skix took a kinetic shielding unit, something told her she was going to be shot at this time…bullets, my only weakness. "She took her equipment and straped everything where it needed to be putting her white flower on the front pocket of her vest.
00[13:42] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[13:44] <@BobaFettuccine> The man's face hardens at the question about what had come through the portals. "They like fire." He says with a shudder, "They've got some kind of mechs as well as mages. Their mages seem to focus on fucking with our heads and cursing us." He shrugs after that. "That's all we've got."
00[13:44] <@BobaFettuccine> To Diego, "Nope, classified."
[13:45] <Sunflower> Salem perks up slightly, looking back to Skix. "Fire," she whispers, and her eyes glow red for a moment. "I can fight fire."
[13:46] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods a little. He'd expected that response, but it didn't dull his interest in the object. He picks it up quickly.
[13:46] <PuddleJumper> Skix smiles. "I hope so, things are gonna get hard…if it comes down to it and you arnt going to make it…you use that teleporter to get home safe…ok?"
[13:47] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nodded, and looked around to his team mattes, as some unreadable expression crosses his face, then back to the breifer. "If that's all you got, we're ready to head out I'm sure."
[13:47] <UltimixRed> Claire looks a bit pleased at the mech bit "Micheal…if we face any mechs…you and I could crush the pilot…at least their systems." pocketing the two boxes. "When we get through…switch to telepathic communication…we have the runes right?"
[13:47] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, looking over to Michael. "Great, it's a bunch of fascist versions of me over there." he chuckles.
[13:48] <PuddleJumper> Skix passed out telepathic runes. "I got 8 sets"
[13:48] <SaviorOnAStick> "Thanks… I… hadn't thought of picking any up."
[13:48] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nodss and gives half smile to kevin "Yeah, well, i prefer my eldritch horrors democratic." he says, attempting a jopke
[13:48] <Inebriated_Lobster> "I've got three sets
00[13:48] <@BobaFettuccine> The man shakes his head, "The teleporters won't work until the portals get shut down, the portals cause dimensional interference." He looks at them, "You've got five minutes to prepare, then we're sending you through."
[13:49] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, chuckling. "Thanks."
02[13:49] * Cezar (o.ht.481.291|419641diu#o.ht.481.291|419641diu) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
[13:50] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded. She patted Salem on the back and looked at her friends…she didnt believe in god so much, but she gave out a prayer for her friends…every little bit helps she figured.
[13:50] <RedRosasGhost> Diego accepts the rune and turns to Claire and Micheal. "If it's possible to incapacitate a mech pilot without destroying it, please do so. I could maybe make some use of the mechs."
[13:50] <Sunflower> Salem takes a rune from Skix, shrugging lightly. "Have died before, Miss Skix. Not afraid of death." She wanders to Michael nervously. "Hi. I can help with fire. It doesn't hurt me at all. Just tell me how to best help, okay?"
[13:51] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looked around, noticing the tension. "So Skix, when we get back, you're making us dinner, right?" He gave her a smile, trying to lighten the mood.
[13:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael turns to the crew gathered and takes a deep breath. "well, most of us have been on a mission before, but this is a bit bigger than most. Doesn't matter. We treat this like we do every other one, we stay cautious, we stick together, and we get the job done. I can help with the metal shit. I'm glad to have fire person." he says with a nod to salem. "we're getting thorugh
[13:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> this."
[13:52] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods "As long as i still got an arm we are gonna eat something so bad for us it will be sickening to everyone who has to watch!"
[13:52] <UltimixRed> Claire smirked at that "Ah…all the mission money will…be blown at the grocery store. Worth it."
[13:53] <PuddleJumper> "Bullshit! Heh the school owes us for this, we will totally raid the deep freezer."
[13:53] <RedRosasGhost> Diego takes out some supplies and a utilitool, intending to make a targeted EMP cannon.
[13:53] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 (Means of Production)
[13:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[13:55] <@BobaFettuccine> "Alright." The man says, "Time's up, let's get going." He walks them up to the portal. "Godspeed." He says as they're going through.
[13:56] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael heads through the breach, sword in one hand, the other slung on his belt.
[13:56] <Sunflower> Salem steps after Michael, a calm smile on her face.
[13:56] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes a deep breath, calming himself before he walks through the portal.
[13:56] <PuddleJumper> Skix stays up front and gives a salute before going through, keeping her massive hand covering nearly all Salem's back.
[13:56] <RedRosasGhost> He puts together a sturdy pistol-looking contraption, the end glowing a pale blue. He goes through the Nazi portal, EMP bolter and electolaser on either hip.
[13:58] <UltimixRed> Claire flies through the portal, prepped
00[14:03] <@BobaFettuccine> On the other side of the portal, you will find… Definitely not Nazis. You're directly in front of a huge citadel with the canadian flag flying from it proudly. Far in the distance you'll see a massive wall behind you, and in front of you is an urban area also encircled with a massive wall. Closer than the citadel though is the blockade bristling with guns, what looks to be an actual literal cannon or two and a few mortar launchers. It's like someone mixed up the tech from futuristic looking stuff all the way back to muskets. All the soldiers pointing guns at them look grim, but one steps forward. He's got grey hair, and stubble, an impressive mustache and an eyepatch over one eye. He then starts shouting at them in french.
00[14:04] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[14:05] <@BobaFettuccine> What he says in french is [Halt! You are in the territory of the Canadian resistance! Identify yourselves and prove that you're not under the sway of the Fuhrer!]
[14:06] <UltimixRed> Claire thankfully does know french, and replies calmly [We are here to combat the Fuhrer who has been sending forces through portals against our people. We may have an enemy in common.]
[14:06] <PuddleJumper> Skix being up front and says to the others. "Uh…anyone speak french? Uh…i only know what was on sessemi street on public acess." She notes claire speak and breaths a sigh of relief.
[14:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael has no idea what is going on, stays guarded, even, nothing to do but trust claire to know what she's doing.
00[14:07] <@BobaFettuccine> [Prove it!] The man says, as Skix moves the entire row of guns seems to train on her, and the tension in the air almost snaps.
[14:08] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks around at his comrades and also replies. [Indeed. The Fuhrer is no friend of ours.] He points to the obviously communist symbols on his jacket. Everyone knew Nazis hated commies more than life itself.
[14:08] <PuddleJumper> Skix puts her hands up waiting for someone to translate for her through telepathy.
[14:08] <Inebriated_Lobster> "Claire….what the hell are they saying?" he says, looking like a coiled spring as the guns train on skixx.
[14:09] <Sunflower> Salem holds still at the guns trained on Skix, waiting patiently for instructions. Her eyes begin to turn a soft scarlet, but she does not move.
[14:09] <UltimixRed> "They believe we are….agents of the Fuhrer…I am saying we're here to…deal with the issue." Claire says before turning back to the man. [Put down your weapons, it'd be a waste of ammo.]
00[14:09] <@BobaFettuccine> The man points to Diego, [Your kind were killed off early on, though we still have a few in our ranks. Do you vouch for them?] He asks, [Even the monster?] he gestures to Skix at that.
[14:10] <PuddleJumper> Skix makes a motion to her shoulder shes wearing the 5th sanctum patch with a canadian leaf on it. "Tell em we are getting hit on our side of the portal too! We are here to close the portal and wreck whatever makes em. Honesty seems to be a good ide here." She pats Salem's back standing protectively in front of her.
[14:11] <PuddleJumper> (idea)
[14:11] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin watches the exchange, confused as to how he understands French. He'd never taken a French class - or really any language class outside of a few semesters of Spanish. He looks to Michael. "They're afraid that we're part of the Fuhrer's army. They want some proof we're not with them… Diego is currently trying to talk our way in, I think."
00[14:12] <@BobaFettuccine> [Do not move!] the man screams at Skix, pulling out what looks to be a futuristic kind of pistol and pointing it at Skix as she talks and moves, a few of the guns wobble as though their owners had almost pulled the trigger.
[14:12] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods stalwartly, gesturing toward the team. [I vouch for them all. I am the only communist here, but we are all fervent anti-fascists. We are here to defend our home from an invasion of the Fuhrer's troops. Any aid you can provide would be vital.]
[14:13] <PuddleJumper> Skix freezes still her hands staying up, She sniffs and smells fear…shit. She decides she should shut up.
00[14:14] <@BobaFettuccine> The man keeps his pistol pointed at Skix, but he says, in english this time. "This way." He walks towards a tent large tent off to the side. Two men from the barricade follow with, keeping their rifles trained on Skix.
[14:15] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods and follows offering no resistance and keeping her hands up.
[14:15] <Inebriated_Lobster> Not much choice in this one. Staying close to skixx incase it got out of hand, he walks to the tent.
[14:15] <Sunflower> Salem's eyes are glowing a deep scarlet at this point, but she pats Skix reassuringly, following the pair.
[14:15] <UltimixRed> Claire follows to the tent, analyzing the guns to see if there was anything magical. [Thank you for your cooperation.]
[14:16] <RedRosasGhost> Diego turns to the others as they walk. [We'll be OK, I think.]
[14:16] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin follows after, staying next to Michael. "Pretty tense here. Looks like they have it worse than we do back home."
[14:16] <RedRosasGhost> (sorry Diego was speaking English)
[14:16] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods. "Can't blame em." he whispers. "But keep your guard up all the same."
00[14:17] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[14:19] <@BobaFettuccine> Inside the tent is a large table with a map of the world, there are little scribbles over the map, symbols, writing etc. Inside the room is a man with a mechanical hand that looks like it could best be described as 'dieselpunk' with visible pistons and stuff like that. The man has a bushy black beard and short, close cropped black hair. Looking up as they enter he frowns. The one eyed man who met you on the other side of the portal says [English] in french and the bearded man nods. "Who are you and why are you here?" He gestures to chairs, "Sit."
[14:20] <Sunflower> Salem tilts her head to the side, keep her gaze low and sitting down to listen.
[14:21] <UltimixRed> Claire takes a seat and crosses her legs "We are…here to prevent the Fuhrer's soldiers…from doing more damage on the…other side of the portals than…they already have…closing them is our goal. Preventing future…instances of this would be optimal."
[14:23] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes a look at the map before taking a seat next to Michael. Kevin listens as Claire informs the uniformed man as to why the students had come here. "Yeah… though now that they're fighting on more than one front, we might be able to use that to our advantage."
[14:25] <RedRosasGhost> Diego stares at the map closely, trying to see if he can discern something about the nature of this dimension from the information written there.
[14:25] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael stands, content to let claire and the others do the talking for now.
[14:25] <PuddleJumper> Skix sits in her chair…it creeks dangerously under her weight, She cant help but be facinated by his awesome hand and kickass beard. She lets Claire and Diego tell em, she seemes to be creating even more of a stir here then she usually did even in america. She adds. "We are from a school for uh…special students." she adds before clamming up Diego and Claire seemed to be ok at talking it out
[14:25] <UltimixRed> "As for who…we are, we're specialists…who have a home to keep safe…from the aggressors…nothing more…nothing less." Claire states with a sense of finality
09[14:25] * MobileSilvors (moc.duolccri.wwyzazoe|114481diu#moc.duolccri.wwyzazoe|114481diu) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[14:25] * MobileSilvors (moc.duolccri.wwyzazoe|114481diu#moc.duolccri.wwyzazoe|114481diu) has left #sunnybrook-fireflies
00[14:27] <@BobaFettuccine> The man nods, "They most likely are going through your dimension as a ploy to use this portal in order to invade through our outer protection barrier." He says with a shrug. "We've known he was developing magitek like this for awhile, he just finished ahead of schedule. We do have a way to shut them down, but while the Fuhrer" He pauses to spit to the side after saying that "lives it won't be a permanent solution."
[14:29] <RedRosasGhost> Diego stops looking at the map. He had noticed that the world had basically been swallowed up by the Reich, leaving Norway and Canada as the only remaining states. "So, what sort of plan are you proposing? You are the ones with the situational awareness and local knowledge here, of course."
[14:30] <Inebriated_Lobster> Mcihaels eyes narrow. He didn't relish the idea of killing again, but if this guys was as much a prick as he sounded, he'd probably be ok with it.
[14:30] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nodded, watching Diego. He stood from his chair to get a better look at the map, frowning.
[14:30] <PuddleJumper> Skix uses her telepathy. <Uh…guys killing Hitlar…if hes still the Fuhrer here or not sounds a bit above our pay grade…maybe if we offer to help him somehow you know…without commiting suicide that would be good. These guys do seem to have the lay of the land.>
[14:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> <We do whatever it take skixx. if that means us taking him out, thats what it means>
[14:31] <Sunflower> Salem has far less reservation about killing. She fidgets, shrugging and waiting for input. This part was not her strong suit.
[14:32] <SaviorOnAStick> <If whoever this Fuhrer is succeeds… just based on what I know about the powers he is using to accomplish it… It would not be good for anyone involved. As much as I'd hate to say it, he really is better of dead.>
[14:33] <PuddleJumper> <Im good with killing him…but look at that map, its pretty much the whole world verses us!>
[14:33] <UltimixRed> ~It'll be the most permanent solution, but we are not to overstretch our resources. If we can get the portals closed, that should be enough, anything else will be based on what condition we're in.~ Claire projects her thoughts. "I do not…suppose you have a complete…grasp of why the fuhrer specifically…can keep the portals open?"
[14:33] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks at Michael, replying in telepathy. <Agreed, comrade. Needless danger should be minimized, but we can't leave a threat like him alive. Nazi scum get put in the ground.>
00[14:33] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[14:36] <@BobaFettuccine> The man nods, and looks at Claire "With the two devices that he has created along with his enhancements, hitler has essentially become a god. We've been working on a plan to assassinate him for a long time now, we can get a team of up to six into the palace, but we don't really have the supernatural firepower to carry out the plan. And before we get to the throne room to end him we have to disable his two ascension devices. One is based on magic, the other is based in technology. They enhance his psychic and technical implants to a horrific degree, once those two devices have been disabled though, he will revert to a normal mortal. Once he's taken out we'll activate the device and these portals will shut down. With the added benefit of most of the Reich's tech and magic running through the Fuhrer's implants in order to work, they'll be in disarray, vulnerable. We should be able to win the war at that point, or at least have a fighting chance."
09[14:37] * Cezar (moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu#moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[14:38] <Sunflower> Salem looks up and smiles politely. <We can do those things. Guess we are killing a bad guy!>
02[14:38] * SnoozleBee (dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu#dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
[14:39] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head, sighing. Nothing good could come of this.
[14:39] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods. <Yeah. yeah we are.> he looks up to the Man with a firm nod. "If we got a way to get there, we'll give it a shot."
[14:39] <UltimixRed> ~Salem, don't get excited about killing people, it's a slippery slope. We're ending a war with an assassination.~ Claire thinks grimly. "That is where we…come in. We have both…magical and advanced technological specialists. You will provide…us access….anything else that will be relevant…to the mission."
[14:40] <PuddleJumper> Skix makes a low whine, looking at the map and her scrap metal sharpened claws. "There isnt anyone like us on your side to help you?" She looked at the others…technically they did have the right skill sets…
[14:41] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns. Telepathically <We'll want to be careful with that magic 'ascension device' thing. If I'm right about the source of the power, that kind of magic is chaotic and unpredictable on a good day… let alone being siphoned into someone to try and make them some sort of Eldritch God.>
[14:41] <Sunflower> Salem looks down. <I'm not excited about killing. I'm excited I'm protecting my friends. Death is just necessary sometimes.> The simple girl looks thoughtful, but falls silent again.
00[14:41] <@BobaFettuccine> The man nods, "Well, that's pretty much the only plan that I have right now. And… I don't think there's anyone else like you people in this world. The only one who actually knows how this stuff works is the Fuhrer and his inner circle. We can get you a map of the palace and get you in, but that's about it." He says.
[14:41] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks to Kevin and Claire before shifting his glance back to the man. "This should be a mutually beneficial mission for us, if it as you describe. Can you get us to the Fuhrer and how would we go about fighting a virtual deity?"
00[14:42] <@BobaFettuccine> "Once you shut down the ascension devices, he'll just be a very powerful man."
[14:42] <PuddleJumper> <I'm not excited about it, it sounds dangerous. But she is right…it seemes like thats what its gonna take to get these things shut down…actually killing him, thats not in our mission, but if we dont hes just gonna fix em and then come back, and these people are gonna get killed. And more on our world….we shoud do it.>
[14:43] <UltimixRed> "We are to…get rid of the sources of power…that way we will be able to…stand on a more even…footing with the Fuhrer. You have copies of the…palace layout correct? We will need…one for each…and if you possibly can spare…explosives." Claire asks while looking over the rest of the group, worry hidden by their evil eye
[14:43] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks to Diego. "Depending on the ascension device and how it works… we might be able to subvert some of it's power… or maybe create some feedback in it? Use it to actively weaken him as opposed to just shutting it off?" He shakes his head. "I'd have to know more about the actual source of the power, and not just what it /looks/ like."
[14:44] <PuddleJumper> Skix looks to Diego. "You think me and you can shut down the tech part?…maybe do what Kevin says and weaken him first?"
[14:44] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head. "See if we can use the devices to weaken him… But like I said; we'd need to know a hell of a lot more about them first."
[14:45] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods. "They probally dont know lots, and once we get there we probally wont have lots of time to figure it out…we can try though, if not though we gotta break them fast so we dont die."
[14:45] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods at the both of them. "Yeah, me and Skix can do some tag-teaming on the tech device. I have some experience with subliming implants and cogno-tech, but we'll just have to see when we get there it seems."
[14:46] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. "If I can learn more about what his source is for the magic part… If it's what I think it is, I might be able to use that to our advantage." He shrugs.
[14:47] <UltimixRed> "Worse comes to worse….demolishing it completely will be our…back up plan. Works in the short…term."
00[14:47] <@BobaFettuccine> The man shrugs, "We don't really know how they work, just what they look like Unfortunately, we don't really have any way of instant transportation to get you there, so it'll be a little bit of a trek through hostile territory before we can get you to our underground passage. We'll have a guide go with you, but there's only so much we can spare, as far as explosives, we don't have any that aren't currently earmarked for other operations."
[14:48] <Sunflower> Salem nods her head simply. "Thank you for help," she says with a polite smile. Turning to look at her other friends, she tilts her head to the side. <Ready to go?>
[14:48] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods and looks to Claire. "Any chance you could get us closer to the passage if you have a good description of it?"
[14:49] <UltimixRed> "If i can get…a location that is conceptually similar to it…as well as coordinates, I could create a gate…to it." Claire nods
[14:49] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods. "We will have to steal some along the way, gernades…shells, something me and Diego can make something improvised with…*sigh* Yeah, lets do this…it aint gonna be easy but it looks like this is whats gotta be done."
[14:49] <Inebriated_Lobster> "If I'ts made of metal, I'll be pretty good at getting it to break in a pinch."
[14:49] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods again. "I like that plan… It sounds better than getting shot at while trying to get there on foot."
[14:50] <RedRosasGhost> Diego pushes his glasses up his nose and looks around the tent. "Any weapons you do have available? Like my scaled comrade says, I could maybe do some improvements on the existing weaponry."
00[14:50] <@BobaFettuccine> The man then walks to the back wall and gets a single paper map that has a few blood splatters on it, he hands it to Claire. "I wouldn't try teleportation of any kind right now." He says, "Mainly because of those portals. They interfere with any kind of instant transportation not fueled by the Fuhrer's eldritch magics. All of our weapons are currently in use."
[14:51] <Sunflower> Salem stands up, trotting to stand by the tent's entrance to wait.
[14:52] <UltimixRed> Claire takes the map and analyzes the spots for any possible teleport spots anyways, if things were looking grim…"Understood…normally if it was just…plain magic I'd do it anyways…but if it's something eldritch…it'd be on the same wavelength as me."
[14:53] <PuddleJumper> Skix stood and gave the man a nod. "We understand, again…we will just have to manage with what we can take along the way. I will walk point for the group, please tell your men not to shoot at sounds if you could?"
[14:54] <RedRosasGhost> Diego accepts the man's explanation. The troops on the front lines probably needed the guns more. He looks over Claire's shoulder at the map.
00[14:54] <@BobaFettuccine> "Alright, Hendriks here" He gestures to the one eyed man "will be your guide, he'll stick with you until you get to the palace." The man gestures to the way out of the tent. "Good luck."
[14:55] <UltimixRed> Claire will take a photo of the map with her smart phone, and strongly urges the group to do the same. ~We need to get in there as fast as we can, scope it out…i don't want to be here too long.~ walking out the tent, on edge.
[14:56] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes a snapshot of the map as well, saving it as the background of his phone. He follows Claire out of the tent. "I don't like this… If these portals are creating that much disturbance, then his control of the magic has to be incredibly unstable."
[14:57] <PuddleJumper> Skix took a picture with her crummy flip phone…still it was something. Skix took the lead sniffing and looking side to side, She scratched an itch on her brow ridge with the scrap metal claws she wore over her actual ones.
[14:57] <UltimixRed> "If it's a demon…I might be able to communicate….with it, levying a couple…connections. if it's eldritch…we should just lock it out…as best we can."
[14:57] <RedRosasGhost> Diego takes a picture of the map, with both his phone and an odd oblong device as well before moving to stand near Hendriks.
[14:58] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. "I'm banking more on the second one, honestly."
[14:58] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael takes a picture of the map as well with his phone. he stood listening, but now was ready to meet this Hendriks fellow, and makes his way to were he needs to be.
[14:58] <Sunflower> Salem simply follows after Skix quietly, her face twisted into a thoughtful expression.
00[14:59] <@BobaFettuccine> Ahead of them walks the one eyed man with the impressive mustache. "This way." He says, walking towards a kind of jeep looking vehicle with a mounted machine gun. He gets in the driver's seat.
[14:59] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael gets in the shotgun seat.
[14:59] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin gets in behind Michael
[14:59] <Sunflower> Salem clambers up into the very back, holding on to the side quietly.
[15:00] <UltimixRed> Claire squishes herself in the middle, best way to get as much out of her Claire-dar. "Diego…take the gun…if you can."
[15:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix speaks to Hendriks hauling herself up into the back taking up most both seats. "If we get seperated i can find everyone….dont worry if i do, i'll find ya."
[15:00] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks at the machine gun curiously. "Sure thing, comrade. Let me see if I can make some… adjustments."
[15:01] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 (Means of Production)
[15:01] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[15:04] <RedRosasGhost> He manages to clear the internals, preventing any jams, overheating, or other mechanical messups. He hops in and graps the gun. "I feel like I'm in the Red Army!"
00[15:04] <@BobaFettuccine> Once Diego is done with adjustments to the gun, Hendriks nods, "Alright, moving out. Hang tight and ready for enemy contact as soon as we leave the barrier." The jeep then drives off towards that massive outer wall.
[15:05] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks back at Diego. "Try not to let it go to your head, yeah? Keep your focus." He gives him a smile.
[15:05] <PuddleJumper> Skix whines. "By our histories standards Diego thats not really all that comforting…"
[15:05] <UltimixRed> Claire frowns "Engaging sounds…like a bad idea…most of us require melee…combat to be effective."
[15:06] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods. "My fingers are to fat to use guns and they screw my senses…all that cordite and flashing."
[15:06] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Telepathic comunication after we get out of that barrier. unless we have to talk to mr hendriks.> Michael looks at claire and nods. "Enagging is a bad idea for a lot of reasons, but it doesn't sound like we have much choice."
[15:07] <Sunflower> Salem nods her head in understanding to Michael, taking a deep breath and waiting, her eyes still glowing softly like coals.
00[15:07] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks doesn't look away from where he's driving. "Kid, did I say engaging? I said contact. Commie kid, lay down suppressing fire only if needed to aid our escape and none of you leave the car for any reason."
[15:08] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods to Michael. She gives everyone their share of telepathic runes in case she gets seperated. "We should give out our runes now. In case anyone uh…gets seperated."
[15:08] <PuddleJumper> (split up i ment)
[15:08] <RedRosasGhost> Diego returns Kevin's smile, looking serious again when Hendriks discusses strategy. "Hear you loud and clear, comrade."
09[15:08] * Silvy (ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS#ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
09[15:08] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Silvy
02[15:09] * @Silvy (ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS#ten.letyrutnec.nyd.88-28-776-001|srovliS) has left #sunnybrook-fireflies (Leaving)
[15:09] <UltimixRed> ~In case we have grenades thrown on board, i'll do my best to sabotage them before they ignite. We might need to bail if there are too many explosives.~
[15:09] <Inebriated_Lobster> <We need to avoid splitting up as much as we possibly can. We don't know the land, and even with the help we're getting, it's clear we're all the allies we'll get>
09[15:09] * SpookyBee (dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu#dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[15:10] <SaviorOnAStick> <I don't need to be terribly close to things to be effective. And Claire, if you can't sabotage one of the grenades, point it out and I'll try to envelope it before it goes off.>
[15:10] <PuddleJumper> Skix scooches over so she dosent squish Salem <"You guys stick together, at some point im gonna need to go ahead to make sure its safe for ya…not till we get out of the car…If you end up with a grenade close i'll try to throw it out, im pretty quick…most the time.>
[15:11] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Salem, what all can you do with fire?>
[15:11] <UltimixRed> ~Throwing it out has the possibility of it blowing up in your hands, or blowing up close to the car. Me and Kevin defusing it entirely will be our best bet. Salem, what are you abilities, good to know beforehand.~
00[15:12] <@BobaFettuccine> And then they've reached the outer wall. The Jeep stops there and Hendriks shouts out a string of numbers and words that don't seem to make any sense, after that, a hole opens up in the wall, looking almost organic as it does. The jeep drives on through and the second you're past the wall things hit you, first is the smell, it smells like death, smoke, and burning metal, the landscape around them seems to be a war torn wasteland, charred corpses, burned trees, craters, everywhere is just death.
[15:13] <PuddleJumper> Skix patted the girl on the back encouraging her to speak up. "It helps if we know what ya can do…i can see in the dark and smell you all now. I can also camo my scales and sneak pretty good…and fight of course, i can sometimes fix stuff, Diego is better at it though."
[15:13] <Sunflower> She sighs lightly. <I burn them alive from the inside out. Also, it doesn't hurt me at all. I can also make you tough and strong! I can also do other things if I get in trouble.> Her voice sounds serene as she mentions this, looking at the wartorn surroundings sadly.
[15:13] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks horrified. It was like looking at the scene of a futuristic Stalingrad. "…Marx in Munich, what happened?" he says softly.
[15:13] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin goes a bit white, swallowing hard. He gives Michael a clap on the shoulder, imagining that Michael is probably having similar feelings to his own.
[15:13] <PuddleJumper> Skix gags "Oh god."
[15:14] <UltimixRed> "War Diego." Claire says, scanning the area for any threats incoming. gore wasn't exactly new to her line of work
[15:15] <Sunflower> Salem looks sad, covering her face lightly and shaking her head. It smelled and looked bad, but she was ready to handle it. What was death to a girl who had already died once before?
[15:15] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael as michael enters this warzone, his eyes glaze over and he seems a little more passive. He grimaces a kevin, but doesn't say anything else.
00[15:15] <@BobaFettuccine> "If it weren't for our barrier, this is what Ontario would look like as well." Hendriks says, "Britain's pretty much a sheet of glass. Hitler nuked it into oblivion towards the start of the war." The jeep jostles a little, but deals with the rough terrain surprisingly well.
[15:15] <PuddleJumper> Skix couldent look away, she had seen death before but not like this…it was overwhelming…she was going to have a hard time picking people out in this…she put her hands over her snout trying not to let the smell overwhelm her…why the hell did i make carmel and fruit waffles this morning.
[15:16] <PuddleJumper> Her scales looked a bit pale. As they bounced along.
[15:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Skix, you gonna be ok?> michael thinks to her as he looks back.
[15:17] <Sunflower> Salem frowns. Well, she wasn't hungry anymore. She patted Skix reassuringly, quietly taking it all in.
[15:17] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. <Guys, this is bad. If we fuck up here, everyone back home is screwed.>
[15:18] <RedRosasGhost> "Motherfucking fascist trash. They will pay for their crimes with blood." Diego's expression of horror becomes a steely glare.
00[15:19] <@BobaFettuccine> (Perception from everyone please)
[15:19] <PuddleJumper> Skix leans over the back to heave out the back of the jeep, wiping her mouth with her sleeve…she gulps and nods weakly. <Uggg i think so…but its bad…so bad, i can smell most people a mile away and know who it is…this, its not like anything….its like hell in my head.>
[15:19] <UltimixRed> r 13 Claire's percept
[15:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[15:19] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 5
[15:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 4 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[15:19] <@BobaFettuccine> (-2 if you don't have transhuman senses, sorry)
[15:20] <PuddleJumper> r 12
[15:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[15:20] <UltimixRed> r 11 Reroll since no senses
[15:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[15:20] <RedRosasGhost> r 11
[15:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[15:20] <Sunflower> r 1 poor perception
[15:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[15:20] <PuddleJumper> (skix does)
[15:20] <SaviorOnAStick> r 1
[15:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[15:20] <RedRosasGhost> r 9 sorry reroll
[15:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[15:21] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix and Diego both notice a flash of light off to the side and a faint crackling sound, they're the only ones who get an action first round.
00[15:21] <@BobaFettuccine> Roll initiative.
[15:22] <PuddleJumper> R 13
[15:22] <PuddleJumper> r 13
[15:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[15:22] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 Initiative
[15:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[15:22] <Sunflower> r 6 initiative
[15:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 4 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[15:22] <UltimixRed> r 10 Initiative
[15:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[15:23] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[15:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[15:23] <Inebriated_Lobster> (13)
[15:23] <RedRosasGhost> r 10 initiative
[15:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[15:23] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[15:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[15:23] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6
[15:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 3 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
09[15:24] * Retrieving #sunnybrook-fireflies modes…
09[15:26] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikey > Claire > Nazi 2 > Kevin > Nazi 1 > Salem'
00[15:27] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8 Hendriks initiative
[15:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
09[15:29] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Hendriks > Mikey > Claire > Nazi 2 > Kevin > Nazi 1 > Salem'
09[15:29] * gk_1wm_su (mgj.zij.212.76|111111#mgj.zij.212.76|111111) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[15:30] * Timer 1 activated
09[15:30] * BobaFettuccine sets mode: +b *!*@67.212.jiz.jgm
02[15:30] * gk_1wm_su (mgj.zij.212.76|111111#mgj.zij.212.76|111111) has left #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[15:30] * Timer 1 halted
[15:30] <PuddleJumper> Skix yells out, "Look out! Fire incomming!" she preps for impact ready to shield the others (preps intercept)
00[15:32] <@BobaFettuccine> > DIEGO
[15:37] <RedRosasGhost> Diego swivels his gun to face the lights. "Eyes up that a ways!" He stares at the flash, trying to analyze the situation.
[15:37] <RedRosasGhost> r 9 Immortal Science
[15:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[15:39] <@BobaFettuccine> (Any minor actions?
[15:40] <PuddleJumper> (also prepped for intercepts)
[15:40] <RedRosasGhost> Diego speaks without moving his eyes from the lights. "There's two of them! It seems like they're starting up flamethrowers from those flare signatures! Salem, you might wanna get ready."
00[15:41] <@BobaFettuccine> >NAZI 2
00[15:42] <@BobaFettuccine> A shot rings out and Hendriks needs to not get shot in the face.
[15:42] <PuddleJumper> Skix intercepts for him
00[15:43] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 bang bang 6dmg 2ap
[15:43] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[15:44] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[15:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[15:46] <PuddleJumper> r 9
[15:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[15:47] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix manages to jump in the way of the bullet, taking most of it on her armor, though it does bruise her shoulder a bit with the force that it hits her at.
00[15:47] <@BobaFettuccine> (1 dmg)
00[15:47] <@BobaFettuccine> >NAZI 1
[15:48] <PuddleJumper> Skix lunged and with a grunt is slammed into the back of his seat, Shes still up and ready, able to take more punishment. She balances between the back and middle seat her tail bracing her against the back of the driver seat
00[15:49] <@BobaFettuccine> A gout of flame bursts from behind a ruined tree and the jeep is nearly enveloped in it. First Hendriks has to make a driving check.
00[15:49] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 Nazi flamethrower
[15:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[15:49] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 Hendriks is a good driver
[15:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[15:50] <@BobaFettuccine> Alright, so the truck is enveloped, everyone needs to make a reflex check to not get burned.
[15:50] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[15:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[15:50] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 to dodge the fire!
[15:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[15:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[15:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 10 ]
[15:51] <SaviorOnAStick> (Fuck)
[15:51] <UltimixRed> r 12
[15:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[15:51] <RedRosasGhost> r 7
[15:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 4 4 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[15:51] <Sunflower> Salem takes in a deep breath and shudders as the flames roll over her, ignoring them with her eyes closed.
00[15:53] <@BobaFettuccine> Kevin, Diego roll Ability dr against 3dmg 5ap
[15:53] <SaviorOnAStick> r 3 thank god for this shirt
[15:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[15:53] <@BobaFettuccine> (kevin takes 6dmg)
[15:54] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin screams as a good portion of the flesh from his face and right-half of his body is charred and melts off… a shadow-y substance oozing from the wounds.
[15:55] <RedRosasGhost> r 9 reroll cause Rosa is stupid
[15:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 4 4 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[15:56] <@BobaFettuccine> (Diego takes 5 dmg)
[15:57] <RedRosasGhost> Diego screams as well, getting pretty roasted by this here fire.
00[15:57] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[15:59] <PuddleJumper> Skix recoils from the fire and screaming….fuuuuck this was bad, was the jeep on fire? She Braced herself between her friends and the driver ready to take another shot. (Main action prepped for intercept, secondaries as well)
00[16:01] <@BobaFettuccine> >Diego
[16:02] <RedRosasGhost> Fire hurt. Bad. Diego slumps down on the back a bit and presses a button on his auto-medkit, letting it get to work.
[16:02] <RedRosasGhost> R 13 Means of Production
[16:03] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 Means of Production
[16:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[16:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (Heal 4 hp mark off one of 4 uses of the medkit)
[16:03] <RedRosasGhost> (gotcha fam)
00[16:04] <@BobaFettuccine> >HENDRIKS
[16:04] <PuddleJumper> Skix yells "Someone get on that gun!"
00[16:04] <@BobaFettuccine> Must go faster, must go faster. Hendriks drives faster and tries to take evasive action
00[16:05] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 3 effort
[16:05] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[16:06] <@BobaFettuccine> Everyone add +2 to all dodging this turn.
00[16:06] <@BobaFettuccine> > MIKEY
[16:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[16:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 4 4 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[16:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> +1 brawn 1 round
[16:08] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael looks at his screaming friends, a hard expression on his face. Diego is handled…."Claire, take care of kevin!" he searches the treeline for the Nazi Bastard TM and tries to cruash what he hopes is the gas tank
[16:08] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 ferrokinesis to crush gas tank +1 focus
[16:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[16:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 3
[16:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[16:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 splosions
[16:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[16:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 nazi reflexes
[16:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[16:10] <@BobaFettuccine> 6dmg ap5
00[16:10] <@BobaFettuccine> r 5 nazi dr
[16:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[16:11] <@BobaFettuccine> There's a horrific scream and a huge fireball erupts from where Micheal was staring at, the sound and smell of burning flesh fill the air as the ground within 30 ft of Nazi 1
00[16:12] <@BobaFettuccine> *is lit aflame with napalm
00[16:12] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[16:12] <PuddleJumper> Skix yelled out "WOO! You got him, i can smell it from here!"
[16:12] <UltimixRed> Claire will use her minor action to activate the barrier she prepped on Skix, while also determining if she could use her power to turn the Nazi's 2 gun into one lump of useless metal and plastic with her power.
[16:12] <RedRosasGhost> Diego cheers. "Nazi scum, your time has come!"
[16:13] <UltimixRed> r 11
[16:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[16:13] <UltimixRed> Skix has +2 DR for 5 rounds
[16:14] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[16:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[16:15] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[16:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[16:15] <UltimixRed> r 15
[16:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[16:15] <@BobaFettuccine> r 5
[16:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[16:16] <@BobaFettuccine> Nazi dude gets dunked on as the crushing of the gun also crushes his hands. You all clearly hear the wilhelm scream as he falls out of sight behind a hill.
00[16:17] <@BobaFettuccine> (Combat over)
[16:18] <Sunflower> Salem begins to laugh softly, her eyes cherry red as she stretches in the backseat. <Can help anyone?>
[16:18] <UltimixRed> With the imminent danger over, Claire pulls out her enchanted needle to start patching up Kevin's burn wounds. (Buying 3 succ with medicine, heals 3 HP. cannot be done again on Kevin for the next 8 hours.) "Nice driving….Hendricks."
[16:18] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin slumps back in his seat, his burned flesh sloughing off as shadowy tendrils cover the injured areas.
[16:19] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael leans back to put a hand on kevins shoulder. "You" he looks to dieg as well "Both of you….you guys ok?"
[16:19] <PuddleJumper> Skix goes over checking on everyone. Giving everyone the thumbs up. and pats Hendriks shoulder. "Yeah, good job." she winced at the fire damage. To her friends.
00[16:19] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks sighs with a frown, reaching up to his mustache and pinching one end which is slightly on fire to put it out. "We shouldn't see much more resistance. We're almost to the tunnel entrance."
[16:19] <SaviorOnAStick> "Th-thanks, Claire." He winces at the pain… the flesh on Kevin's face was re-emerging from the shadows covering the wound surprisingly quickly. After about 30 seconds, Kevin is fully healed.
[16:21] <RedRosasGhost> Diego, bandaged and gauze-wrapped but OK for a kid who got flamethrowered, looks from Michael to Kevin post-healing. "Nice job, comrades. I'll restock my medkit and get back on the gun."
[16:21] <PuddleJumper> Skix takes the time to pass out more telepathy runes to everyone…6 sets left remining. "Here ya go guys, Salem you ok?"
[16:22] <Sunflower> Salem looks at Skix with eyes that are slightly glazy. She smiles softly. "A-ok, Miss Skix," she replies.
[16:23] <SaviorOnAStick> "S-sorry I… I was fucking useless." He wipes some of the dead, burnt skin from his face, not really noticing that his skin had already regenerated on that arm.
[16:23] <UltimixRed> ~Skix give me your arm, i need to redo your barrier runes. Good job guys~ Claire says with her pen at the ready
[16:23] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael raises his eyebrow at kevins fast regeneration. Aparently he was gonna be fine. "This tunnel entrance, that'll lead where we need to go?" michaels asks hendriks. <You did fine kevin. Your job is to survive untill we infiltrate, then look at the machine, and you're still alive>
[16:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix nods, rubbing her shoulder…she takes a lump of copper jacketed brass from her jacket and taps Hendricks arm. "Hold onto this for good luck." before offering her non sore shoulder to Claire
[16:24] <Sunflower> Salem looks at Kevin sympathetically but practically. <I was useless. You can heal yourself. That's pretty helpful. Don't beat yourself up, we've gotta ways to go yet.>
00[16:24] <@BobaFettuccine> Soon afterwards, the jeep pulls up to a crater and stops there. "Alright, this is our stop." Hendriks says, pushing a button on the jeep when everyone gets out of it. The jeep then starts to drive itself back towards ontario.
[16:25] <PuddleJumper> (copper jacketed lead i should say)
[16:25] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks at his arm and shoulder, realizing that the skin had already regrown. "Huh… I had no idea I could do that…"
[16:25] <Sunflower> Salem hops out of the jeep, stretching again and popping her neck. <Ready,> she confirms, standing by. <If there is more fire, you may want us near the front.>
[16:26] <PuddleJumper> Skix smiled and patted Salem <You wernt worthless, you didnt get hurt. Thats good.>
00[16:26] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks stands on the scorched earth next to the crater, looking at everyone there. "Alright, bottom a that crater is an old forgotten maintenence tunnel for some kind of sewer or something. We're going in. Keep your eyes peeled, but there shouldn't be any Reich soldiers in there."
[16:27] <PuddleJumper> Skix takes the lead crouching low. "Let me go first with our guide, i can smell em comming." Her scales shifted and she started to blend in with the black cratered landscape her eyes looking vivid green against it, she blinked transparent eyelids.
[16:27] <UltimixRed> Claire consults the map, noting possible places for ambushes to be laid. ~Extra hands is always good, don't beat yourself up. We need to keep low for now, we've been spotted.~ "Hendricks…should there be anyone…in the tunnels besides us at this time?"
[16:27] <RedRosasGhost> Diego punches Michael lightly on the shoulder as they walk towards the tunnel. "I'll put you up for an Order of Lenin when I get back to the Motherland, comrade!"
[16:27] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes off his burnt hoodie, frowning at it. He checked his phone which had been in his other pocket, making sure it still worked. "Well, so much for that hoodie and pair of headphones." He sighed. He stopped to listen to Hendriks. "Shouldn't be? How recent is your guys' intel?"
[16:28] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael smiles grimly at diego, but doesn't seem to resond, and takes position behind skixx, letting her take point.
00[16:29] <@BobaFettuccine> "Last week, next routine patrol was scheduled for tomorrow. I'll say it again, keep your eyes peeled in there. Let's get going." He starts to head into the crater.
[16:29] <PuddleJumper> Skix worked her shoulder a few times and sniffed the air, staying well ahead of the group. <Watch out…im going to scout ahead a bit.>
[16:30] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, keeping an eye out for unusual things - particularly anymore of those eldritch glyphs like the portals had.
00[16:30] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks walks with her, "Hey! Lizard! Don't get ahead of the group!"
[16:30] <Inebriated_Lobster> (is it too late offer hendricks a rune)
[16:30] <UltimixRed> Claire will scan the area around them for human souls besides the ones already present with her power, who knows if they're packaging some sort of camoflage. ~I'll stick to the center, I can sense nearby souls.~
00[16:30] <@BobaFettuccine> (there's only six so one of you would have to be left out to give him one)
[16:31] <RedRosasGhost> Diego hangs back, letting his tougher fellow workers take the lead. Diego is trying to see if he can sense any active tech in the area with his enhancements.
[16:31] <Sunflower> Salem stays near the man at the front, surprisingly calm and moving at his pace.
[16:31] <PuddleJumper> Skix put her hand up. "I can hide in the dark…i can see their heat, i can smell their breath…we can go together, but i could make sure its safe and come back…You are the one who knows the cave…it is yer call."
[16:32] <PuddleJumper> "We can also hear eachother in our heads."
00[16:33] <@BobaFettuccine> "If you get caught alone down there it'll be a death trap for you." He says, "I don't care what you can hear we're all going in as a group."
[16:33] <Inebriated_Lobster> <I think it's best to go with him on this one skixx> michael shifts on his feet, ready to go into combat at a moments notice.
[16:33] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded. she wasnt stupid. "Ok. I trust you."
[16:34] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin followed behind, next to Diego, peeling the last part of burnt skin off of his face.
[16:34] <RedRosasGhost> Diego clears his throat to update his comrades. "There's no active tech in this system so far. Sensors, weapons… It's a silent zone tech-wise."
[16:34] <RedRosasGhost> *tunnel system
[16:34] <PuddleJumper> (roll for perception for skix? or not yet?)
00[16:35] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks nods and leads the team into the tunnel, which is literally just a hole in the side of the crater, please work out the order in which all of you are entering the tunnel in OOC, then post it here.
[16:38] <PuddleJumper> skix and michael up front sunflower and clarie then kevin diego)
[16:39] <PuddleJumper> Skix follows the soldier, shoulder to shoulder with Michael, she winces a bit but gives Michael a nervous smile anyhow and a thumbs up.
[16:39] <Sunflower> Salem files in behind Skix, standing in a loose but comfortable position beside Claire.
[16:40] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods in awknowledgement, but his sole focus remains on the suroundings, and remaining ready to strike.
00[16:40] <@BobaFettuccine> The tunnel is very dark, and as you walk down it, it only gets darker. The smell of gunpowder and death surrounds you like a heavy, oppressive blanket.
[16:40] <UltimixRed> Claire had switched to her normal human form, pretty sure wings won't be too useful in cramped quarters. ~Make sure to report if anyone spots anything.~ scanning for human souls besides the groups.
[16:41] <RedRosasGhost> Diego marches along besides Kevin, still trying to see if he can sniff out any tech. Mines could be killers.
[16:41] <PuddleJumper> Skix sniffs and peers into the darkness…<Ok, i'll let you know if i see any body heat or smell anything>
[16:41] <Sunflower> Salem pauses for a moment. <Claire, we should make our eyes better,> she thinks, focusing her will to dilate her eyes.
[16:41] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin steps through with Diego, frowning at the smell of gunpowder and carnage.
[16:42] <Sunflower> r 9 dilate spell
[16:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 5 5 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[16:43] <RedRosasGhost> Diego seems alarmed. <Comrades, something is off. I can't sense any tech. I mean, not even my own. It is very… disconcerting.>
00[16:43] <@BobaFettuccine> After about ten minutes of darkness Hendriks stops and holds out a hand. "Hold on."
[16:43] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin tries to peer around the group to see why Hendriks paused them.
[16:44] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael freezes as the hand is put up.
[16:44] <Sunflower> Salem keeps her eyes trained to the walls and ground, content to wait for the moment.
00[16:44] <@BobaFettuccine> "Something is wrong." He's frowning deeply as he turns towards them and pulls out what looks to be a strange walky talky.
[16:44] <PuddleJumper> Skix sniffs crouching low and surpressing a growl.
[16:44] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks around the tunnel - he doesn't seem to mind that it is pitch black.
00[16:44] <@BobaFettuccine> He then says one word into it in german, does anyone here know german?
[16:45] <UltimixRed> Claire does in fact, know german
[16:45] <RedRosasGhost> (Diego does)
00[16:45] <@BobaFettuccine> The word he says is [Detonate.}
[16:45] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns, attempting to toss Diego to the ground and cover him with his own body.
00[16:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[16:46] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire, then Diego, then Kevin each get to roll reflex
[16:46] <UltimixRed> r 12
[16:46] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 5 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[16:47] <SaviorOnAStick> r 5
[16:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[16:47] <RedRosasGhost> r 9
[16:47] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[16:47] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire, do one thing, no talking or discussing these actions in ooc
[16:48] <UltimixRed> Claire will use her power to forcibly keep the tunnels around them intact, stabilizing their boundaries from the incoming explosion, hoping Diego handles Hendricks
[16:48] <UltimixRed> r 15
[16:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[16:53] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego, do one thing
[16:58] <RedRosasGhost> Diego, from his position under Kevin, yells out over telepathy to the others. <Explosives! We've been betrayed!> He tries to take a shot from his electrolaser at Hendricks from the floor.
00[16:59] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll your ranged skill)
[16:59] <RedRosasGhost> r 5 Electrolaser 5 dam 0 AP
[16:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[17:00] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 reflexes
[17:00] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[17:01] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks steps out of the way of the lazer, screaming [For the Father!] in German.
00[17:01] <@BobaFettuccine> Kevin one thing you do now.
[17:02] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin mutters "Fuckin' Nazis" attempting to harden the darkness around his fellow students to hopefully absorb some of the damage from the explosives presumably about to detonate. Fuck Hendriks, he can die in the explosion.
[17:03] <SaviorOnAStick> r 11 Umbral Shaping, spending 2 focus.
[17:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[17:03] <@BobaFettuccine> Alright, the shield has 2hp and no dr, it'll absorb 2 total damage from the splosions.
00[17:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
00[17:05] <@BobaFettuccine> Then, when all of this happens at the same time, less than a moment later the air screams, and everything shakes, there's nothing but the roar of a massive explosion, everything goes white and then clouded and there's a horrible cracking sound. Everyone roll me reflex.
[17:06] <SaviorOnAStick> r 5 I need to get better at this >_>
[17:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:06] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[17:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[17:06] <UltimixRed> r 12
[17:06] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[17:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[17:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:06] <RedRosasGhost> r 9
[17:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:06] <Sunflower> r 8 reflex
[17:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[17:06] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[17:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:07] <@BobaFettuccine> Salem takes two damage, no one else is bothered by the chunks of rock flying through the air from behind you. Hendriks turns in the other direction and starts screaming into his radio, asking why the second charge hadn't detonated. Roll initiative
[17:08] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:08] <Inebriated_Lobster> (14)
[17:08] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 Initiative!
[17:08] <UltimixRed> r 10 Hendricks you bitch
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 4 4 4 4 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[17:08] <SaviorOnAStick> (10)
[17:08] <UltimixRed> (12)
[17:08] <PuddleJumper> r 13
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[17:08] <PuddleJumper> (20)
[17:08] <RedRosasGhost> r 10
[17:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[17:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13 Initiative for Hendriks
[17:09] <Sunflower> r 6
[17:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 6 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:09] <Sunflower> (9)
09[17:12] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Mikey > Hendriks > Claire > Diego > Kevin > Salem'
[17:14] <PuddleJumper> Skix roars, she is PISSED! She launches herself into the air with a raptor roar that reverberates off the walls of the tunnel and comes down at their escort…
[17:14] <PuddleJumper> ( 8d 0ap)
[17:15] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[17:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[17:16] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks tries to dodge as he works on getting the detonator working again.
00[17:16] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[17:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:16] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 mundane dr
[17:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:17] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix's claws rip viciously across Hendrik's chest and he screams
00[17:18] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[17:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Damnit, try to just knock him out, we need whatever intel we can force out of him!>
[17:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[17:18] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[17:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> +2 brawn 1 round
[17:19] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael charges forward in skixes lead, attempting to swiftly strike his temple to knock him out.
[17:19] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 6dmh 0 ap +3 effort.
[17:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[17:20] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 3 effort
[17:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:20] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 dr
[17:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[17:20] <Inebriated_Lobster> o.o
00[17:20] <@BobaFettuccine> He takes 2 damage as he turns and Micheal's fist hits his shoulder instead.
00[17:21] <@BobaFettuccine> > HENDRIKS
00[17:22] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks then pulls out his futuristic gun to shoot at Skix as he backs up, while he does, he stabs himself with some kind of drug needle. Starting to foam at the mouth afterwards.
00[17:22] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 vitality for the Nazi drug
[17:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[17:23] <@BobaFettuccine> Heals 6 +1 to Finesse and Brawn for 6 rounds
00[17:23] <@BobaFettuccine> Then he shoots Skix
00[17:24] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14 7dmg ap2
[17:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix attempts to dodge hurling herself out of the way
[17:24] <PuddleJumper> r 17 (3 effort)
[17:24] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[17:27] <@BobaFettuccine> The shot goes wide as Skix dodges out of the way, and the gun does not shoot bullets, it instead shoots what can only be described as a terminal kind of nothing. Pure emptiness carving a divot out of the stone tunnel.
00[17:28] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[17:29] <UltimixRed> Claire will prep a ranged parry with her her minor action to possibly closing off parts of the tunnel to use as cover, and then uses her main action to patch up Diego, that attack looked vicious, ~Diego take care of Salem, Micheal and Skix will do their best to keep him distracted~ buying 3 succ with her medicine check. Heals 1 HP right now, and will heal 1 hp per turn for 2 rounds.
00[17:31] <@BobaFettuccine> (Claire has to spend that entire three rounds healing as well. It heals 1 point per turn you spend healing)
[17:31] <RedRosasGhost> (he's only one HP down, tho?)
09[17:31] * gk_1wm_su (mlk.umo.79.05|1111111111#mlk.umo.79.05|1111111111) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[17:31] * Timer 1 activated
09[17:31] * BobaFettuccine sets mode: +b *!*@50.97.omu.klm
[17:31] <UltimixRed> (oh shit, did not read that, can i pick a different action or no?)
02[17:31] * Timer 1 halted
09[17:31] * gk_1wm_su was kicked by BobaFettuccine (gk_1wm_su)
00[17:33] <@BobaFettuccine> (go ahead)
[17:33] <UltimixRed> Gonna try and crushinate the gun in Hendick's hand.
[17:33] <UltimixRed> r 16 Spend 1 Focus
[17:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:34] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 reflex
[17:34] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:34] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks manages to react quickly enough to move the gun out of Claire's sight and disrupt her use of the power.
00[17:36] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[17:39] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods in confirmation towards Claire, taking Salem by the hand and moving her to the relative safety of the back. He presses the initiation button and get to work on her damage with his robo-docs. "Hold still, comrade."
[17:40] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 Communist Red Cross
[17:40] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:40] <@BobaFettuccine> Salem heals 4 mark off one use of the medpack.
00[17:41] <@BobaFettuccine> (Any minor actions for diego?)
[17:43] <RedRosasGhost> (Nah, he's good.)
00[17:44] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[17:44] <SaviorOnAStick> Minor action: Prepping for a ranged Parry. Major action: Kevin mutters to himself in a horrible, mind-wrenching language as he takes a few steps towards Hendriks, reaching out with tendrils of madness and corruption.
[17:44] <SaviorOnAStick> r 12 Shatter the Mind 2 Focus (5 dmg AP -2)
[17:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[17:44] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[17:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[17:45] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[17:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[17:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (sorry rerolling)
00[17:45] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[17:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 3 3 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[17:45] <SaviorOnAStick> (3 Psyche damage)
00[17:45] <@BobaFettuccine> Hendriks makes a whining grunt and flinches away from the madness inducing Kevin.
00[17:46] <@BobaFettuccine> >Salem
[17:47] <Sunflower> Salem brushes her fingers over Diego's cheek in thanks, flashing him a cheery smile. She darts forward, her hands crackling with red energy as she touches Skix.
[17:48] <Sunflower> r 8 - war power
[17:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[17:48] <Sunflower> (+1 to attack for 1 round - Skix)
00[17:48] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIXAROO
[17:50] <PuddleJumper> Somewhere in Skix's mind there was the thought that maybe this guy needed to tell them some stuff, but after being shot by a guy she took a bullet for….well her more agressive thinking had won out She came up from her dodge tuck and roll launching herself off the cave wall with a scream of rage claws out front as she tried to literly bite into his head.
[17:50] <PuddleJumper> r 21 (+3 effort)
[17:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 21 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[17:51] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 nopenopenop
[17:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[17:51] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[17:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[17:52] <PuddleJumper> (8 d 0ap)
00[17:52] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix bites his entire head off.
00[17:52] <@BobaFettuccine> She has Hendriks head in her mouth as his lifeless corpse falls to the ground, spraying blood over the whole group.
[17:53] <Inebriated_Lobster> <GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SKIXX> michael also yells this outloud
00[17:53] <@BobaFettuccine> (combat over)
[17:53] <UltimixRed> ~Check his body for the detonator and any communicators. we might be able to hack into it, and then spy on what they were talking about.~ Claire says, not like blood was exactly new here. ~Skix, next time, try keeping them alive. we need info.~
[17:53] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin walks over towards the lifeless corpse, he doesn't seem to care right now that he is covered in blood, and goes through his pockets, looking for anything of use.
[17:54] <SaviorOnAStick> Something in Kevin has clearly snapped, and not in a good way.
[17:54] <Sunflower> Salem flinches from the yelling, shaking herself off like a dog and patting Skix gently. <Salem help Skix! Good job protecting friends.> She smiles at the group gently, looking oddly content.
[17:54] <PuddleJumper> Skix growls, her pupils almost entirely black she breaths ragged breaths and realizing what she has done she spat the head out and gagged. She shakily looked away and tried to open a pop bottle of water she had brought with her dropping the cap on the floor and drinking a shakey sip.
[17:55] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin coaxes the shadows into tendrils, pulling the corpse up off the ground so Kevin doesn't have to bend over to search him.
[17:55] <PuddleJumper> "Im sorry…sorry!"
[17:55] <RedRosasGhost> Diego is more affected by the carnage, but he reminds himself that this was not a man, this was a fascist dog. "If you can find it, someone should get me his gun."
[17:55] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods to Diego, grim determination on his face.
[17:56] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael wipes the blood from his face and takes a deep breath, letting the adreniline fade a bit. "It's…..it's fine….I'm sorry I yelled, but we gotta keep people like him alive next time." He takes a look around to see if there was way out, or how extensive the tunnel damage was
[17:57] <Sunflower> Salem shakes her head lightly, frowning at Michael's wrath and Skix's horror. "That was my fault," she says very calmly. "I gifted her. I'm sorry, but its helpful. Want to see?" She tilts her head to the side.
[17:57] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head. "He made his choice. He was a fanatic - he wouldn't tell us anything, even if we tortured him."
[17:57] <UltimixRed> ~He had said something about the 2nd explosion not going off, so be careful. they may be able to blow us up still.~
[17:57] <PuddleJumper> Skix took some deep breaths…she was absolutly covered in blood, she tried to wipe some off her face. "You did good…you helped, he was dangerous…yeah…we should go…after we get his stuff."
00[17:57] <@BobaFettuccine> The tunnel behind them is completely impassible, to the front the tunnel goes onward.
[17:57] <Inebriated_Lobster> "We don't know that for sure without having tried" he shakes his head. "doesn't matter now"
00[17:58] <@BobaFettuccine> The gun is on the ground next to the body
[17:58] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin lifts the gun up with one of his tendrils, moving it to his hand.
00[17:58] <@BobaFettuccine> The moment it touches his hand something on it starts to blink red and it makes a loud beeping sound.
[17:59] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns, encasing it in shadows.
[17:59] <RedRosasGhost> Diego shoots it point-blank with his EMP pistol
[17:59] <PuddleJumper> Skix wiped her face some more trying to clear her mouth of the coppery blood so she could smell something else…
00[17:59] <@BobaFettuccine> When it leaves your hand the beeping stops, Diego, it is currently encased in shadows.
[18:00] <UltimixRed> ~DNA locked? or is it based on magical principles…i know that magic was somehow used in its construction.~
[18:00] <SaviorOnAStick> "You still want the gun, Diego? I also found a power pack for it." Kevin was still covered in blood - he made no motion to wipe it off.
[18:01] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin dismisses the tentacles holding the corpse up, letting it fall to the ground with a wet thud.
[18:01] <RedRosasGhost> Diego grimaces. "Could you set it on the ground? I'll try to see if I can analyze it with my augments. Worst comes to worst, I have an EMP pistol and you have your shadows."
[18:01] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael stands guard at the open end of the tunnel while all of this is happening
[18:01] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin makes a gesture and the shadows set the gun down on the ground in front of Diego.
[18:01] <PuddleJumper> Skix still shaking a bit from killing someone so horridly stands away from the group slightly ahead of them. <Should i go check ahead? Id i had before…who knows?>
[18:02] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 what the fuck is this?
[18:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[18:02] <@BobaFettuccine> It a gun
[18:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Yeah, but if it get's hairy get back imediatly. No heroics>
[18:03] <UltimixRed> Claire leans down as she cleans herself off, with enough time they could carve a way back out, but who knows how long they have. ~Scanning for enemy souls, be careful.~
00[18:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (Alright pausing here cause I need to go buy energy drinks. break for 10 min folks)
[18:03] <PuddleJumper> (okie dokie)
[18:03] <RedRosasGhost> (gotcha fam)
09[18:10] * Cezar is now known as Kyle
09[18:16] * gk_1wm_su (jjl.oj.54.5|111111111#jjl.oj.54.5|111111111) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[18:17] * gk_1wm_su (jjl.oj.54.5|111111111#jjl.oj.54.5|111111111) Quit (User has been banned from DarkMyst)
00[18:19] <@BobaFettuccine> (Unpause, Claire roll power to scan)
[18:19] <UltimixRed> r 9 Claire-dar
[18:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[18:20] <@BobaFettuccine> No other souls within your range Claire.
[18:20] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks at the gun and looks to Diego. "Well? Can you do anything with it?"
[18:20] <UltimixRed> ~We're clear for now…at the very least nothing living. If it's robots I can't do much to help you, what do we do about the gun? I could possibly try manipulating it with an arm i can summon.~
[18:21] <PuddleJumper> Skix tries to calm down enough to use her camo reflex…in the dark the blood looked black anyway…she didnt seem to have much trouble hiding herself. <I'm going up ahead while you guys work on that, not far…i'll see if there is anything else to worry about…theres another bunch of explosives around here somewhere.>
00[18:21] <@BobaFettuccine> Wait, sorry there are souls in the gun
[18:21] <RedRosasGhost> Diego shakes his head. "Nah, I didn't get any information from a cursory analysis, and I don't wanna risk opening the internals at the moment."
[18:21] <PuddleJumper> Skix tries to sniff out the explosives
[18:22] <PuddleJumper> (roll perception?)
[18:22] <UltimixRed> Claire steps back for a second ~Diego, there are souls in the gun. they stuffed human souls into the fucking weapon.~
00[18:23] <@BobaFettuccine> (No need) As far as you can smell Skix, there are no explosives around.
[18:23] <Sunflower> Salem frowns at that. What is souls? She files it away to ask later.
[18:23] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. "That's fine." Kevin walks over to Hendriks' corpse, commanding his shadows to lift it up like a crude marionette. He pulls out a knife and pauses. "Still want the gun?"
00[18:23] <@BobaFettuccine> At least, none other than the ones that already blew up.
[18:24] <RedRosasGhost> Diego is revolted, stepping back sharply. <Fascist fucks. What is this…magical tech blend? It didn't seem like a beam or a bolter when it was firing."
[18:24] <RedRosasGhost> *>
[18:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix grimaces at them lift the body as she heads off ahead of them…no time to worry what they think of you now…we have a job to do. She slinks forward low to the floor for her size…seeing what she can see ahead.
[18:24] <SaviorOnAStick> <So… is that a no to the gun, Diego?>
[18:25] <RedRosasGhost> <Take it if you want. I'll have no part of that abomination.>
[18:25] <PuddleJumper> <You should try to let the souls go.>
[18:25] <UltimixRed> ~It probably react to contact with a soul not bonded to it like Hendrick was…if only we could communicate with it somehow.~ Claire says with a frown, just leaving it lying around was a bad idea
00[18:26] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix will see an absolutely clear tunnel as she walks forward, even after 5 minutes of walking, nothing has changed.
[18:26] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods <So do you want it then, Claire?"
[18:26] <SaviorOnAStick> >
[18:26] <Inebriated_Lobster> <If we can store it some how without endangering ourselves, there are people back at the school who could probably cast the souls out>
[18:27] <UltimixRed> Claire thinks and nods, Marie could possibly do it. ~The real problem is you can't maintain those tentacles forever can you Kevin? maybe if we could store it in some thick enough container.~
[18:27] <SaviorOnAStick> <That, you are correct on.> Kevin begins flaying the skin from the corpse, making it into a a bag for the gun.
[18:28] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael blinks a couple times. <Uh….that works too i guess>
[18:28] <PuddleJumper> Skix stops at that distance. <Tunnel is clear up for 5 minutes walk time, Come on up…i"ll keep watch.>
[18:29] <RedRosasGhost> Diego turns away sharply. This was too much for even his Bolshevik stoicism. "Marx in Munich…"
[18:29] <SaviorOnAStick> After a few minutes, Kevin nods, satisfied, tying the flesh-pouch with the gun in it to his belt.
[18:29] <SaviorOnAStick> He lets the corpse flop back to the ground.
[18:29] <SaviorOnAStick> After cleaning his knife off on the dead man's shirt.
[18:29] <Sunflower> Salem stares in mixed fascination and confusion, before turning away to follow Skix.
[18:30] <UltimixRed> Claire shakes away the absolutely revolting sight and moves on.
[18:30] <SaviorOnAStick> <Alright. I'll give you the gun when we get back to the school.>
[18:30] <Inebriated_Lobster> Well, head been sprayed by decaptated blood, and just saw kevin make a skin bag. Guess it was time to move on. <Lets see where this leads> he turns around and walks down towards skixx.
[18:31] <RedRosasGhost> Diego follows the rest up, walking just behind Michael.
00[18:32] <@BobaFettuccine> They continue to walk for a long time, after catching up with Skix, about four hours of continued walking before anything happens, if you guys do anything during that time, now is when you should post it.
[18:32] <PuddleJumper> Skix sniffs as the group gets to where she is, her eyes going to the bag, she turned her head quickly to hide a quick gag then took a deep breath…she couldent say shit because she had killed him…killer.
[18:33] <Sunflower> Salem is very quiet the whole time, her steps falling in line with Skix's as they walk.
[18:33] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin keeps an eye out for any eldritch runes or the like, and makes sure people don't fall behind or stumble, since he can see perfectly fine in the dark.
[18:34] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael just continues on as before
[18:34] <RedRosasGhost> Diego's gonna keep trying to sniff out any machinery like a tech bloodhound.
[18:34] <PuddleJumper> Skix as well tried to occupy her thoughts with scouting, but her mind wandered…he was a bad man…who tried to kill her friends even after she saved him…she didnt feel guilty just yet just in shock, She stayed close to Salem.
[18:34] <UltimixRed> Claire is just watching out for more souls…and now knowing that accurately counting is a pain since apparently they use souls in weaponry the fucks
00[18:38] <@BobaFettuccine> Alright, after four hours, a faint roaring sound in the distance can be heard, and the tunnel starts to get just a bit brighter.
[18:38] <Sunflower> Salem perks up, staying behind Skix and peering around her occasionally.
09[18:39] * gk_1wm_su (yiu.org.18.911|1111111111#yiu.org.18.911|1111111111) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[18:39] * gk_1wm_su (yiu.org.18.911|1111111111#yiu.org.18.911|1111111111) has left #sunnybrook-fireflies
[18:40] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin flexes a bit, subconsciously rubbing at the tender new flesh on his face, not realizing - or caring - that it is just smearing the drying blood.
00[18:40] <@BobaFettuccine> As for skix, the faint smell of napalm, corruption, gunpowder, and death get stronger the farther you walk.
[18:41] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael nods to claire. <I took some scratches i didn't notice earlier, would you mind helping me real quick?>
[18:41] <UltimixRed> Claire will quickly patch up Micheal when asked, buying 3 succ for a medicine check. ~Roar, i don't suppose the Germans have started bringing back animal warfare…hopefully it's not something like a dragon~
[18:41] <PuddleJumper> Skix crept up ahead of the group raising her hand up for the others to halt. "We are comming back out onto the battlefield i think…i can smell all that stuff from the nomans land.>
[18:42] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Then we be ready> he thinks, prepping himself
[18:42] <PuddleJumper> Skix crept ahead of the group sniffing it out, seeing what there was ahead of them
[18:43] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin inhales deeply and exhales slowly, mentally preparing himself.
[18:43] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks in the direction of the noise and sighs. <I guess we'll have to face that charnel house again."
[18:43] <RedRosasGhost> *>
[18:43] <SaviorOnAStick> There is a slight grin on his face.
[18:43] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael puts a hand briefly on diego's shoulder. <We'll make it>
[18:44] <Sunflower> Salem flexes, wrinkling her nose and shrugging her head.
[18:44] <UltimixRed> Claire gets out her wings again, ready to take to the skies in case of anything ~Be careful about destroying any of their guns micheal, especially if they're near us.~
00[18:44] <@BobaFettuccine> A ways forward there is a metal door that looks like it slides open, beyond that, the roar of battle can be heard, flames, screams, gunshots, and the like.
[18:45] <PuddleJumper> (just tell me when to roll perception or stealth as needed)
[18:45] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods resolutely. <Thanks for the support, comrade.>
[18:46] <PuddleJumper> Skix heads up to the door and checks to see if its locked.
[18:46] <UltimixRed> Claire checks if there are any souls directly behind the metal door, can't be getting ambushed now.
[18:46] <Sunflower> Salem waits by patiently, her eyes still softly glowing.
00[18:47] <@BobaFettuccine> It is not locked. There is a large red button to the right side of it and a small blue button on the door itself.
[18:48] <RedRosasGhost> (can Diego analyze it with Means of Production?)
[18:48] <PuddleJumper> Skix makes a motion for Diego, <Wanna make sure it dont have a trip wire or an alarm on it?>
00[18:48] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll it)
[18:49] <RedRosasGhost> Diego steps forward. "I'll take a look and see what I can find out."
[18:49] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 Means of Production
[18:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[18:49] <PuddleJumper> (skix assists)
00[18:49] <@BobaFettuccine> The red button triggers some kind of a lockdown, the blue one opens it.
[18:49] <PuddleJumper> r 10
[18:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[18:49] <@BobaFettuccine> (Skix cannot assist a power based roll)
[18:50] <PuddleJumper> (ah i thought it was mechanics skill based)
[18:51] <RedRosasGhost> Diego turns around after staring at the door for a second. <The red one puts this place on lockdown. The blue button just opens the door.>
[18:51] <PuddleJumper> Skix smiles and pats Diego's shoulder <Nice. Glad i didnt hit the button without thinking…cuz i was gonna.>
[18:51] <UltimixRed> Claire buys 2 successes to see if any souls on the other side, prepping herself regardless ~Goal is to get into the palace, after that the real work begins.~
[18:52] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Good work. we'll take up the same positions as before and open it.>
00[18:52] <@BobaFettuccine> Claire, you cannot tell if there are any souls on the other side.
[18:52] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded and once everyone was ready doing what they needed she would push the blue button.
[18:52] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. <I can create a barrier of shadows in front of us after the door is open to protect from opening fire… It would obscure vision, but I could still see through it.>
[18:53] <Inebriated_Lobster> <Good thinking, but let's wait on that one. We don't want to give ourselves away untill we absolutly have to.>
[18:53] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shrugged. <I'm slower than most of you to react in the heat of combat… s'why I offered now.>
[18:54] <Sunflower> Salem shrugged. <Ready as I'll ever be.>
[18:54] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded. <Yeah, good idea. Lets wait though.>
[18:55] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael took a deep breath, and prepared for what was on the otherside, waiting for skixx to ope nit up.
[18:55] <RedRosasGhost> <Thanks, guys. I guess I'm ready, too.> Diego falls back into position next to Kevin.
[18:55] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shrugged. He began muttering horrible eldritch syllables under his breath as he prepared for a ranged parry, just in case.
09[18:55] * Karaoke (Karaoke@2600:1700:92c0:wlui:pzwr:jzkh:zpwp:tikr) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[18:56] <PuddleJumper> Skix pushed the button and ready to block for her friends she breathed deep and continued on
00[18:58] <@BobaFettuccine> The moment the door opens lights, sounds, and smells burst through, in a numbing wave. This is war, everything that it could be described as, floods over them. Everywhere you look, someone is dying or fighting for their life. Men in fatigues are shooting at men with flamethrowers in black carapace style armor, giant, doglike dieselpunk robots with flames dripping from their serrated metal jaws. Only about five meters away from the entrance of the cave is two Men in the carapace style armor with rifles and what look to be hand sized flamethrowers on their hips, next to them is a man that is wrapped in various rags with sigils of dried blood on them that hurt your eyes. And in front of all of them is a man with an impressive military style hat instead of a helmet and a sword etched with the same kinds of sigils as are on the rags of the other guy.
[19:03] <PuddleJumper> Skix flinched back from the smell of battle…then seeing the men covering the door she put her scrap metal clad claws out to either side and gave a blood soaked roar
[19:04] <UltimixRed> Claire starts strategizing as best she can ~Micheal you focus on keeping the swordsmen off our back, I'll try and deal with the flamethrowers, Skix you're our best chance against bullets. Try and cover one another.~
[19:05] <Inebriated_Lobster> <We can't afford to get bogged down in this warzone, kill the mage and then let's get the fuck out of here> he charges forward towards the guy with the mind bending symbols.
[19:05] <Sunflower> Salem's hands begin to crackle with energy as she slinks forward beside Claire, ready for the flames.
[19:06] <SaviorOnAStick> <Those sigils… they are definitely related to an eldritch horror, much like the one tied to me. Be wary of the one in the robes.> He still has a grin on his face.
[19:06] <RedRosasGhost> Diego isn't in the mood for any fascist garbage and surprise was already ruined. He drew his electrolaser. "All you fascists bound to lose!"
[19:07] <RedRosasGhost> (that was in German, btw)
00[19:07] <@BobaFettuccine> (Initiative now)
[19:07] <UltimixRed> r 10
[19:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[19:07] <UltimixRed> (12) again
[19:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[19:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[19:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> (14)
[19:07] <PuddleJumper> <Skix's mental connection through the runes was a bit spotty…but she was still in control…bairly. <Ok…i'll get them!>
[19:07] <PuddleJumper> r 13
[19:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[19:08] <PuddleJumper> (16)
[19:08] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 INITIATIVE!
[19:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 4 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[19:08] <SaviorOnAStick> (7 :( )
[19:08] <RedRosasGhost> r 10 let's bash the fash
[19:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[19:08] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6 Grunt1
[19:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 4 4 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[19:08] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6 Grunt2
[19:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[19:08] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 Witch
[19:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[19:09] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8 Commandant
[19:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[19:09] <Sunflower> r 6 initiative
[19:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
09[19:13] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Witch > Mikey > Claire > Kevin > Grunt 1 > Kevin > Grunt 2 > Salem'
09[19:14] * g_k1_w_m__ (pj.snx.81.871|__u_s#pj.snx.81.871|__u_s) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[19:14] * g_k1_w_m__ (pj.snx.81.871|__u_s#pj.snx.81.871|__u_s) Quit (User has been banned from DarkMyst)
09[19:14] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Witch > Mikey > Claire> Grunt 1 > Kevin > Grunt 2 > Salem'
[19:14] <PuddleJumper> Skix launched herself from her roar, maybe if she was lucky she could put one of those soldiers down fast.
09[19:15] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Witch > Mikey > Claire> Commandant > Grunt 1 > Kevin > Grunt 2 > Salem'
00[19:15] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[19:15] <PuddleJumper> She goes for grunt 1 (8d 0ap)
00[19:15] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll it)
[19:15] <PuddleJumper> r 17
[19:15] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[19:16] <@BobaFettuccine> The Commandant intercepts
00[19:16] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[19:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[19:16] <@BobaFettuccine> (parry)
00[19:16] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[19:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[19:17] <@BobaFettuccine> The man in the fancy hat leaps in front of Skix, shouting in german [For the Father! Die heathen scum!] as he deftly parries her claws aside with his runed sabre.
00[19:17] <@BobaFettuccine> > DIEGO
[19:17] <PuddleJumper> Skix is shocked when her imbued scrap claws are deflected with sparks by the Runic blade
[19:20] <RedRosasGhost> Diego was wary of the flamethrowers. From his spot behind his combat-ready comrades, he takes a shot with his electrolaser at the closest fash with a flamethrower. flame
00[19:20] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll it)
[19:20] <RedRosasGhost> r 5 Electrolaser dam 5
[19:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[19:21] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt buys the necessary successes to jump out of the way
00[19:21] <@BobaFettuccine> >WITCH
00[19:22] <@BobaFettuccine> He floats up about 15 feet into the air, rags fluttering around him as he mutters some horrible, grating syllables and points directly at Skix (roll wp defense Skix)
00[19:23] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17 1 focus (tripled cause willwork)
[19:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[19:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix uses one of her mental defense runes
[19:25] <PuddleJumper> r 4
[19:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 4 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[19:26] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[19:26] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[19:28] <@BobaFettuccine> A purple glow surrounds Skix for just a moment and disappears.
00[19:30] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[19:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists are weapons
[19:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 4 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[19:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> +2 ap for 2 rounds
[19:31] <PuddleJumper> Skix had been braced for an attack, she felt…odd…but not hurt, she shook her head as if to clear the cobwebs and continued with the fight.
[19:32] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael rushes forward to the mage, but they are soon out of reach. Best he can hope for is to take out the mooks quickly now. rushes and Gives a flurry of punches to grunt 2!
[19:33] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 5dmg 2 ap +3 focus
[19:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
00[19:33] <@BobaFettuccine> The Commandant tries to intercept!
00[19:33] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[19:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[19:33] <@BobaFettuccine> r 9
[19:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[19:33] <@BobaFettuccine> r 9
[19:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[19:34] <@BobaFettuccine> Not quite managing to jump in the way in time.
00[19:34] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 grunt dodge!
[19:34] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[19:35] <@BobaFettuccine> r 9 Grunt DR
[19:35] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:36] <@BobaFettuccine> 7 damage to the grunt! As Michael's fists smash into his face his helmet cracks and he staggers back, not quite down, but definitely hecked up real bad.
00[19:38] <@BobaFettuccine> > CLAIRE
[19:38] <UltimixRed> Claire spends her minor action activating the runes on Skix once again. Will spend her major action to try replicating what Micheal did with the earlier flamethrowers.
[19:38] <UltimixRed> r 11
[19:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[19:38] <UltimixRed> Skix has +2 DR for 4 rounds
[19:38] <UltimixRed> r 16 Spend final Focus. Explode!
[19:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:39] <@BobaFettuccine> (which grunt's flamethrower?)
[19:39] <UltimixRed> Grunt 2
00[19:39] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 dodge
[19:39] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[19:40] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt realizes what's happening and quickly steps behind the Commandant to break sightlines.
00[19:40] <@BobaFettuccine> >COMMANDANT
00[19:40] <@BobaFettuccine> The commandant shouts something in that horrible eldritch language and you all feel some kind of pulse as he charges Micheal with his sword.
00[19:41] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 Inspiring charge power
[19:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[19:41] <@BobaFettuccine> +1 to all allies defenses for 5 rounds
00[19:42] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18 3 effort 6dmg 1ap
[19:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[19:42] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael buys the dodge
00[19:43] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 1
00[19:43] <@BobaFettuccine> The first Grunt pulls out a syringe and injects himself with it, foaming at the mouth as he points his rifle at Skix.
00[19:43] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8 drugs
[19:43] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:44] <@BobaFettuccine> +1 finese/Brawn for 3 rounds
00[19:44] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13 Bolt repeater at Skix 6dmg 2ap
[19:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[19:45] <PuddleJumper> r 14 Dodge
[19:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[19:45] <PuddleJumper> Skix attempts to dodge
00[19:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll dr)
00[19:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (Mundane DR)
[19:45] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[19:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[19:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (4 hp damage to Skix)
02[19:47] * RedRosasGhost (RedRosasGh@2600:380:6165:zqwq:kymx:lwkq:uvlq:jrhi) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
00[19:47] <@BobaFettuccine> As Skix tries to dodge to one side she misjudges and a bullet punches through one bicep.
[19:49] <PuddleJumper> Skix howls in pain the bullet causing alot of damage, For a moment she looks around wildly…holding her wound but also looking around wildly, she sniffs…cowers lower….like shes hearing something thats not there. Her wound only taking some of her attention…something is very wrong with her.
00[19:50] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[19:50] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin growls, taking a few steps towards Grunt 2. Kevin gestures, commanding Grunt 2's Shadow to attack Grunt 2, reaching for the Grunt's mouth through the busted helmet.
[19:50] <SaviorOnAStick> r 11 Umbral Shaping - 2 Focus
[19:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[19:51] <SaviorOnAStick> (4 damage, AP -1)
[19:51] <SaviorOnAStick> (Er, 3 Damage, AP -1)
00[19:51] <@BobaFettuccine> The man screams as his own shadow tries to attack him, he tries to dodge out of the way.
00[19:51] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13
[19:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:52] <@BobaFettuccine> He barely manages to keep the shadow from entering his helmet.
[19:52] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns, muttering eldritch words himself (minor action to ready ranged parry)
00[19:53] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 2
00[19:54] <@BobaFettuccine> Grunt two shoots at Kevin who is controlling his fucking shadow. Actually, he sprays flamethrower napalm over the group.
00[19:54] <@BobaFettuccine> Everyone roll reflex
00[19:55] <@BobaFettuccine> (well dodge)
[19:55] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[19:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[19:55] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13
[19:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 4 4 4 4 4 4 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[19:55] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[19:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[19:55] <UltimixRed> Claire spends 1 effort and buys 4 dodge succ
[19:55] <Sunflower> Salem grimaces and lets the flames roll over her, sighing lightly as her eyes begin to glow crimson once again.
[19:55] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 This gonna hurt
[19:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[19:56] <@BobaFettuccine> (We'll have to wait for Diego)
09[19:56] * gk_1wm_su (zmn.tuy.342.77|1111111111#zmn.tuy.342.77|1111111111) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
02[19:56] * Timer 1 activated
09[19:56] * BobaFettuccine sets mode: +b *!*@77.243.yut.nmz
02[19:56] * Timer 1 halted
09[19:56] * gk_1wm_su was kicked by BobaFettuccine (gk_1wm_su)
[19:56] <SaviorOnAStick> r 3 Ability DR
[19:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 4 3 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[19:56] <SaviorOnAStick> (Goddamnit)
00[19:58] <@BobaFettuccine> (I will roll diego's defense)
00[19:58] <@BobaFettuccine> r 9 dodge
[19:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[19:59] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego takes 6 fire damage
00[19:59] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALEM
[20:01] <Sunflower> Salem's eyes glow a flickering crimson, and she murmurs something under her breath. A sickly green halo arises around the witch.
[20:02] <Sunflower> r 7 Pestilence
[20:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 3 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[20:02] <@BobaFettuccine> r 4
[20:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[20:02] <@BobaFettuccine> The mage feels a slight burning sensation in his left big toe.
00[20:03] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[20:04] <PuddleJumper> Skix turns from side to side, she hears it…she smells it…shes gotta make it stop! She snarles and with a wrenching effort she launches herself skyward toward the flying mage
[20:05] <PuddleJumper> r 13 (-1hp for 3 effort using 2)
[20:05] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[20:05] <@BobaFettuccine> She manages to jump just high enough to swing at the mage.
[20:06] <PuddleJumper> Skix straines with swinging her claws vicously at him her face looks…wrong.
[20:06] <PuddleJumper> r 18 +1 effort
[20:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[20:07] <PuddleJumper> (8d 0ap)
00[20:09] <@BobaFettuccine> He buys the three successes necessary to dodge, as Skix makes her heroic leap, swinging her claws at the man, it seems that her hallucinations had pointed her wrong and he had actually been a few feet to the right of where she had leapt.
00[20:09] <@BobaFettuccine> >Diego
00[20:10] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego is in immense pain as he's washed squeaky clean with a gout of napalm. So he activates his medkit and scurries back into the tunnel.
[20:10] <PuddleJumper> Skix had seen who it really was, her deadly swing diverted at the last moment she slammed into the ground her weight and balance thrown off by her avoiding action….when she looked up…it was the mage! NO! What was happening?! <Its not him! Its NOT! NO!>
00[20:10] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[20:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[20:11] <@BobaFettuccine> He heals 4 hp putting him at 5/7
00[20:11] <@BobaFettuccine> And now he's hidden in the tunnel.
00[20:11] <@BobaFettuccine> >WITCH
00[20:13] <@BobaFettuccine> There's some caustic laughter flowing from all around them, and… inside of them? As the witch seems amused with the situation. He points at Micheal and squeals out a single syllable that stretched on longer than it should have. (Micheal roll vitality)
[20:13] <PuddleJumper> (Skix hp 12/18 psy 8/9)
[20:13] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 8 +1 effort
[20:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[20:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[20:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[20:14] <@BobaFettuccine> -2 to melee for 7 rounds
00[20:14] <@BobaFettuccine> (also -2 to melee damage)
00[20:15] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[20:16] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael finds it suddenly hard to focus, but he pushes forward…He tries to focus all his energy on crushing gunt 2's flame gun.
[20:16] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[20:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 4 4 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> +1 brawn 1round
[20:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 8 +1 focus
[20:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 4 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[20:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> newp
00[20:18] <@BobaFettuccine> r 11
[20:18] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[20:19] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt pulls his gun away from the magnetic force before leveling it at Micheal.
00[20:19] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[20:19] <UltimixRed> Skix has +2 DR for 3 more rounds. Claire is gonna activate Micheal's now. Then blow up those darned flamethrowers on Grunt 2.
[20:19] <UltimixRed> r 11
[20:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[20:19] <UltimixRed> Micheal has +2 DR for 4 rounds.
[20:19] <UltimixRed> r 15 Come on you bitch
[20:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 5 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:21] <@BobaFettuccine> The grunt buys the dodge as he once again hides behind his commandant
00[20:22] <@BobaFettuccine> >COMMANDANT
[20:22] <PuddleJumper> Skix looks around wildly, everything seems ok….she thinks. <We gotta bring that mage down to the ground somehow! I cant make a jump like that…i think i pulled somethin last time.>
00[20:23] <@BobaFettuccine> The Commandant swings his runesword at Micheal, preparing his minor action for an intercept as well.
00[20:23] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[20:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[20:23] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael spends 4 effort to buy the successes and dodge, he has 5 remaining.
00[20:25] <@BobaFettuccine> >GRUNT 1
00[20:25] <@BobaFettuccine> Shoots his gun at Micheal, Pew Pew!
00[20:25] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13
[20:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[20:25] <Inebriated_Lobster> Dodge time!
00[20:25] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[20:26] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head, grunting as the fire licks over his body (Spend 1 effort to accelerate healing)
[20:26] <SaviorOnAStick> r 8
[20:26] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:26] <SaviorOnAStick> (Double healing for this round >_> )
[20:26] <SaviorOnAStick> (Heals 2)
[20:26] <SaviorOnAStick> (This round and next round, apparently)
[20:27] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks up at the flying witch. He makes a gesture, commanding the shadows to snake out from under his robe and strangle him
[20:27] <SaviorOnAStick> r 11 Umbral Shaping spending last 2 focus.
[20:27] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[20:27] <SaviorOnAStick> (3 dmg, AP -1)
00[20:28] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14 The mage tries to dodge the shadows that harry him.
[20:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[20:28] <@BobaFettuccine> r 2
[20:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:28] <SaviorOnAStick> (3 damage total)
00[20:29] <@BobaFettuccine> The mage makes a terrible, reality rending screech as the shadows touch him.
[20:29] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin's smile widens, he is giggling to himself.
00[20:29] <@BobaFettuccine> > GRUNT 2
[20:30] <PuddleJumper> Skix giggles to herself as well…then the giggles in her head make it hard for her to hear for a moment.
00[20:31] <@BobaFettuccine> The second grunt goes for the purifying flame again, reflex everyone
[20:31] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 DODGE!
[20:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[20:31] <@BobaFettuccine> r 11
[20:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[20:32] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael buys the roll
[20:32] <Inebriated_Lobster> It tastes great.
[20:32] <PuddleJumper> She turns dodging from not the flames…but from barking…insecent barking, The flames smell good! Like the grill outside when they did blackend shrimps…
[20:32] <PuddleJumper> Skix buys the 3 successes
00[20:33] <@BobaFettuccine> Everyone manages to get out of the way of the flames.
00[20:33] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALEM
[20:33] <UltimixRed> Claire buys the dodge roll
[20:34] <Sunflower> Salem cringes, squeezing her eyes shut against the flames and trying to wait it out.
[20:37] <Sunflower> As the flames die down, she murmurs under her breath, the sickly green glow returning around the witch.
[20:37] <Sunflower> r 7 pestilence witch
[20:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[20:38] <@BobaFettuccine> r 4
[20:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[20:39] <@BobaFettuccine> The witch growls, the sound vibrating at the edge of hearing as they shake off the sickly green miasma surrounding them.
00[20:39] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[20:41] <PuddleJumper> Skix looking confused but still in the fight smells blood through the cracked helm of the soldier and makes an abrupt turn for him
[20:41] <PuddleJumper> r 17 (8d 0ap)
[20:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[20:41] <@BobaFettuccine> The Commandant tries to intercept
00[20:41] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[20:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[20:42] <@BobaFettuccine> And fails, the grunt tries to dodge
00[20:42] <@BobaFettuccine> r 11
[20:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[20:42] <@BobaFettuccine> And fails
00[20:42] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[20:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[20:42] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix's teeth crunch through his helmet, smashing his head, blood spurting everywhere, as his scream abruptly dies with him.
09[20:44] * RedRosasGhost (moc.rr.ser.nitsua.905-250-610-72-urk|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.nitsua.905-250-610-72-urk|tibbiM) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
00[20:44] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[20:44] <PuddleJumper> She dosent stop once she gets through the helment, she seems in some sort of daze, picking a few small bites in apparent relish.
02[20:46] * Kyle (moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu#moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
[20:48] <RedRosasGhost> Diego emerges from the tunnel, having healed himself with his wonderific communist medkit. He runs over to Skix to administer some battlefield medicine with the help of his robo-docs.
[20:49] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 commie medkit
[20:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[20:49] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix heals 6
00[20:49] <@BobaFettuccine> Commie medkit is out of charges
[20:50] <PuddleJumper> Skix growls as he comes close holding the body of the soldier as if trying to keep someone from snatching a bowl of food from her…then she feels the blessed relief of healing….She sighes in relief…then goes back to her meal. Slowly this time, Diego is her friend, he wouldent take food from her.
00[20:51] <@BobaFettuccine> >WITCH
00[20:52] <@BobaFettuccine> The witch isn't playing around anymore, they reach out towards Kevin, and in the same eldritch language that only he knows shrieks [DIE HERETIC] as Kevin feels of corruption claws rake at his body. (resist with vitality)
00[20:52] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17 1 focus (tripled from Willwork)
[20:52] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[20:53] <SaviorOnAStick> r 7 Here we go!
[20:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 5 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[20:53] <@BobaFettuccine> (6dam 3ap against ability dr)
[20:53] <SaviorOnAStick> r 5
[20:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 5 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[20:53] <SaviorOnAStick> (4 damage)
00[20:54] <@BobaFettuccine> Lines of corrupt skin rot off of Kevin's body as though he's decomposing before their eyes.
[20:54] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin throws his head back, laughing, as the rotting flesh ruptures over his body.
00[20:55] <@BobaFettuccine> > MIKEY
[20:55] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[20:55] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 4 4 4 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[20:55] <PuddleJumper> Skix sniffs…looking up from her meal hunched over the soldier as Kevins skin sloths off…"Gross…im eating here!"
[20:55] <Inebriated_Lobster> +1 brawn 1round
[20:56] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael uses his power to try and fling the flame thrower away in the air towrards the mage, hoping that when it explodes, only the mage and those in the melee will be effected. <claire, blow this damn thing to hell!>
[20:57] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 8 +1 final focus
[20:57] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 4 4 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[20:57] <@BobaFettuccine> It goes where he wants it to.
00[20:57] <@BobaFettuccine> >Claire
[20:57] <UltimixRed> Skix has 2 more rounds of +2 DR, Micheal has 3 more. Claire got Micheal's message loud and clear, clenching her fist to detonate the canister as she floats backwards to avoid the brunt of the flames. Burning 1 Psyche to gain 3 focus.
[20:57] <UltimixRed> r 18 Executing Phase Shift
[20:57] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[20:57] <PuddleJumper> Skix abruptly looks down…then at her claws…and the ruined face of the soldier…and a look of absolute horror crosses her face as she slowly backs away. "no….n…no…no oh no…"
00[20:58] <@BobaFettuccine> r 3
[20:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[20:58] <@BobaFettuccine> Alright, so Kevin, Skix, Claire, Micheal, roll dodge
[20:58] <UltimixRed> r 15 Dodge!
[20:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[20:59] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[20:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[20:59] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6
[20:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 3 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[20:59] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15 (6 dam 4ap)
[20:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[20:59] <SaviorOnAStick> (Nope, too crazy)
[20:59] <PuddleJumper> Skix looks up just in time to see the explosion and tries to tuck and roll.
[20:59] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[20:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[20:59] <SaviorOnAStick> r 4 Damage Resistance
[20:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[21:00] <@BobaFettuccine> (Micheal and Claire roll ability dr)
[21:00] <UltimixRed> r 3 DR
[21:00] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
[21:00] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 9
[21:00] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[21:00] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin flies backwards from the explosion, laughing until he hits the cliff wall with a wet thud and crunch, falling to the ground limp and lifeless.
00[21:01] <@BobaFettuccine> (Micheal takes 3 dmg)
[21:01] <UltimixRed> Now third degree burns on top of chemical burns, Claire's life is a rollercoaster of fun as she flies through the air without control
00[21:01] <@BobaFettuccine> (Claire takes 7)
[21:01] <SaviorOnAStick> (Kevin takes 10 damage)
00[21:02] <@BobaFettuccine> r 2 (DR for the mage)
[21:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[21:03] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 (Grunt 1 dodge)
[21:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[21:03] <@BobaFettuccine> r 6 (Grunt 1 DR)
[21:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[21:04] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12 Commandant
[21:04] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[21:05] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause for thematic description)
00[21:10] <@BobaFettuccine> After Claire gestures and the explosion goes off there's a world shaking roar of flame and a concussive wave that feels as though the heavens themselves have brought their wrath down on you, The entire front half of Kevin's body melts as he's flung back against the cliff with bone shattering force. Micheal feels the heat burn his shoulder, pain intense. Skix rolls out of the way, dodging behind a rocky outcropping as Claire is flung against the ground with bone breaking force. As for the enemies, the witch shrieks as they are engulfed in fire lighting up like the fourth of july until they're nothing more than ash, the grunt lets out another wilhelm scream as they are flung against the ground and their neck shatters with a wet crack. The commandant deftly rolls back out of the radius of the flames.
00[21:10] <@BobaFettuccine> >COMMANDANT
00[21:13] <@BobaFettuccine> The Commandant gives them a look, sees that most of them are still standing after that, and then runs off to the rest of the battlefield
[21:14] <PuddleJumper> Skix's ears ring for a moment and she stands seeing the carnage around her…she looks shell shocked, soot covered and blood soaked she walkes slowly to the center of where the explosion happened eyes on Kevin and Claire, she blinks dully.
00[21:14] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[21:16] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin's body is wrenched upright by black, shadowy whisps rolling off his burnt body, his bones snapping and crunching back into place as he contorts unnaturally. Shadows pour out of his body, pulling the bits of bone, flesh, and blood back into Kevin's body. The black ichor has a smell and sight that can only be described as the yawning void between stars. "I'm… going… to…. fucking…. END THEM!"
[21:17] <PuddleJumper> "Kevin….you ok…you dont look well."
00[21:17] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALEM
[21:19] <Sunflower> Salem looks around with genuine fear in her eyes. Cracking her neck, she turns to the commandant and her eyes begin to glow bright red. She twists her head to the side and snaps her fingers.
[21:20] <Sunflower> r 8 Burn the Witch + Focus
[21:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 3 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[21:20] <@BobaFettuccine> r 9
[21:20] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[21:20] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[21:22] <PuddleJumper> Skix sees momement and watches what Salem does…and she takes off after the Commandant with horrifying speed…she dosent roar, she is quiet…putting all her energy into the hunt.
00[21:22] <@BobaFettuccine> (roll movement)
[21:23] <PuddleJumper> r 11
[21:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[21:24] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll attack)
[21:25] <PuddleJumper> r 20 (-1hp +3effort)
[21:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[21:26] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[21:26] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 4 4 4 4 4 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[21:26] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[21:26] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[21:26] <@BobaFettuccine> 11 damage to him
00[21:27] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi screams as Skix leaps onto his back, nearly severing his spinal cord with that slash of her claws, yet he still manages to hobble away.
00[21:28] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[21:30] <RedRosasGhost> Diego assesses the situation as quickly as he can, singling out Claire as the one in the most need of medical attention. He rushes over to her and drags her back to relative safety. After making sure she's out of harms way, he takes out his utilitool and starts making new robo-docs for another medkit.
[21:30] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 new medkit please
[21:30] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[21:30] <@BobaFettuccine> THe new medkit has 3 charges.
00[21:32] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[21:33] <Inebriated_Lobster> Hold actions
[21:33] <UltimixRed> Skix has 1 more round of +2 Dr, and Micheal has 2. Everything was completely fucking aching but she had a job to do darn it. Claire slowly floats to get a visual on the commandant before trying to grab him full force.
00[21:33] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[21:33] <UltimixRed> r 15 Executing Phase Shift
[21:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[21:35] <@BobaFettuccine> Good enough, dude is suddenly stopped.
00[21:35] <@BobaFettuccine> >MICHEAL
[21:35] <Inebriated_Lobster> He looks briefly towards kevin and claire, but tears himself away. He had to stay focussed….had ot stay focussed… Wait, Kevins alive? Thank goodness. He charges the son of a bitch and attacks with everything he's got!
[21:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[21:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[21:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> +2 brawn 1 round
[21:36] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 16 +3 effort 2 remaining 4dmg
[21:36] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[21:37] <@BobaFettuccine> r 9 because he hurt real bad so no good at dodge
[21:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[21:38] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10 dr
[21:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[21:38] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal's assault snaps the mostly severed spine of the running Commandant, also it crushes the back of his head.
00[21:38] <@BobaFettuccine> (Combat over)
[21:39] <UltimixRed> Claire flops onto the ground rather ungracefully ~Sorry Kevin, i didn't think it'd get so bad. We might need to retreat to get a bit of healing in before we try and heading to the palace.~
00[21:39] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause)
[21:41] <PuddleJumper> Skix still at a run comes up behind Michael, she sniffs the body of the commandant to see if hes still alive or not…she circles sniffing and looking agitated.
00[21:41] <@BobaFettuccine> The battle still rages around you, your horrific, traumatising scene only a part of the grander horrors. Thankfully, you were briefed on where to go from here back in Ontario. If you stick to the edge of the battle, you should be able to make it to the transportation gate without further trouble.
[21:42] <Sunflower> Salem wraps her arms around herself, a small smile on her face but her body trembling as she looks around at the carnage. She takes in a little breath uncertainly, her eyes glazing over as she turns to Kevin, patting his arm reassuringly. The glow in her eyes dies out as she watches him carefully, waiting by his side like a trained service dog.
[21:42] <Inebriated_Lobster> With the comandant dead, and blood once more on his hands, he run's over to claire and the others to see how they are doing ,only now lettin the worry creep into his expression. <we may have to rest you're right….I'm so sorry, all of you> he says, looking ashamed. It was his call that hurt them all so badly.
[21:43] <RedRosasGhost> Diego opens up his newly minted Comintern medkit and kneels by Claire's side. "Hold on, comrade Claire. Maybe I can be of assistance."
[21:43] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes a few steps forward, frowning at the Comandant's death, Bits of bone and blood and muscle still being pulled into him as he walks. He says something in the horrible eldritch tongue, shaking his head. "It's fine." His eyes were still black as the void, like empty sockets.
[21:44] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 commie medkit
[21:44] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[21:44] <@BobaFettuccine> (CLaire heals 2)
[21:44] <UltimixRed> (Can Claire make a medicine check on herself?)
00[21:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (sure, at -2 tho, cause that shit's hard)
[21:45] <UltimixRed> r 10 Sewing myself back up is a real bitch
[21:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[21:45] <@BobaFettuccine> (Heal 5)
[21:46] <UltimixRed> Claire takes out her needle, and seems to expertly sew herself back up, standing up and assessing the situation. ~Alright, if we can lay low, we can probably still make it.~
[21:46] <PuddleJumper> Skix follows Michael looking around wildly, the rising screams in the distance make her jump and hold her arms across her chest…she looks back at the body with the wicked claw slash in it…She jumped at something only she heard and stuck close to Salem and Michael…she hovered close to the smaller girl sniffing. And looking at Claire "You gonna be ok? You cant hear anyone you know screamin can ya? Lots of
[21:46] <PuddleJumper> someone you know maybe?"
[21:47] <SaviorOnAStick> After about a minute, Kevin is fully back together, no sign that he was ever wounded except his torn-up clothes.
00[21:48] <@BobaFettuccine> Everyone can hear shouting and screaming, but it blends into the other sounds of war.
[21:48] <PuddleJumper> Her expression dosent look right at all…being smeared with chunks of hair and raw human flesh dosent help her look any less OK though.
[21:48] <Sunflower> "I'm sorry I'm not helpful," Salem says flatly, the tone not matching her cheerful smile as she shakes slightly in place.
[21:49] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shrugs. "You're fine… you didn't get blown up." He flex and moves, cracking his back and neck. "Which is, oddly enough, a very cathartic experience."
[21:49] <PuddleJumper> Skix snuffed, hanging near Salem shifting from claw to claw…"I lied…this is way way worse then my first mission…this is sooo bad…"
[21:49] <UltimixRed> "Don't worry about it….Salem. You're not dead…i'll take that any day….Hippocratic oath." Claire says with a slight firmness "Skix…you may want to clean yourself."
[21:50] <PuddleJumper> Skix paid attention to a firm command. looking a bit surprised then looking at herself…feeling sticky things on her face. "oh…ok."
[21:51] <PuddleJumper> She took what remained of her water bottle, and rinsed her face, her green eyes sharp and wildly darting around. "I should scout ahead…"
[21:51] <PuddleJumper> She took more runes and broke the packet open sticking one to her bloodsoaked arm
[21:51] <RedRosasGhost> Diego takes off the tattered remains of his coat, only salvaging his somewhat scorched Comintern party badge. He looks over at Michael. "Don't apologize, comrade. If it wasn't for that, who knows how long we would have lasted against those fascist swine?"
[21:52] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shakes his head. "No… you're too unstable. The witch likely hit you with an insanity hex." There was still madness in Kevin's own eyes.
[21:52] <SaviorOnAStick> (Above statement is to Skix)
[21:52] <Inebriated_Lobster> <I agree with claire. Once we're all healed up we gotta move….We still got a job to do.> he says, bouncing quickly back from his melancholy. He nods his thanks to diego, but doesn't seem convinced. <Yeah, I think it's best we stay close and do like claire said, stick to the edge of the battle and avoid traouble.>
[21:53] <PuddleJumper> Skix nodded passing all the runes around…she kept one and made a quick movement to end up in front of Diego…She sticks one of the runes to his chest where he didnt seem to be burnt. Giving him a slightly unhinged smile. <You helped me…and it felt nice…thank you…I cant believe the rest of you cant HEAR that!>
[21:54] <PuddleJumper> Skix turned and bumped into Michael then nodded…she didnt feel ok.
[21:54] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods. <We NEED to get to the Palace. There is too much at stake.> Out loud: "We might still want to find a place to hole up for the night."
[21:54] <UltimixRed> Claire goes to quickly reapply her shield runes on Micheal and Skix, all the protection they'd need. <Diego, see if there's any tech from the commandant we could possibly salvage…he had a runic weapon for one. Then we need to go.>
[21:55] <UltimixRed> all the more protection*
[21:55] <RedRosasGhost> Diego nods once to Claire, looking over the Commandant's body to assess the tech he had on him.
[21:55] <Sunflower> Salem takes a small breath. "I should be near the front, in case of more fire," she murmurs, standing beside Michael as she shakes like a leaf, this strange pleasant smile still on her face.
[21:56] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 Means of Production
[21:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
[21:56] <UltimixRed> Claire will use their magical knowledge to prevent any more mishaps like with the pistol
[21:56] <UltimixRed> r 9 Occult
[21:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[21:56] <PuddleJumper> Skix shakes her head hovering protectivly "Stay close to me…you dont wanna get hurt!" she sounded a bit manic
00[21:57] <@BobaFettuccine> No real tech, but the sword is again, one of those odd blends of magic and tech, seems to be some form of electro field surrounding the blade the runes combine with it to make it good at puncturing armor and make it hit a little harder. Hit kind of hurts to touch, but only really in a tingly way. Claire you can tell that there are four or five souls in that there sword.
[21:57] <SaviorOnAStick> <Did you want to take the sword back?>
[21:58] <UltimixRed> <Yeah, there are even more souls in this one. won't require as much to safely keep than the gun, probably won't explode.> With that settled, Claire starts moving ahead slowly.
[21:59] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin eyes the sword, picking it up with a shadow-y tendril, reaching out to touch it, but prepared to encase it in Shadows if it shows sign of doing something on its own accord.
[21:59] <RedRosasGhost> Diego points to the sword. <Well, I don't understand the magical element of this device, but the upshot is that it's a hell of a sword. Generates a wicked charge that's powered by tech. You want it, Michael?>
00[22:00] <@BobaFettuccine> As described earlier, it tingles in a faintly painful way when touched, but nothing bad.
[22:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix sniffs around and snuffs sneezing and wiping her snout on her sleeve…the one not blown off by a bullet. "It stinks here…i hate it…I wanna go."
[22:01] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin shrugs, taking the Commandant's belt and utilizing his sheath.
[22:01] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael looks at it. <I'm not sure. could come in handy. but with the souls in it…but since we can't save them now, we may as well get some use of it.> He takes a deep breath, prepariong to do something he'll regret. <I'll wield it for now>
[22:02] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin stops in the middle of putting on the belt. He shrugs, and floats the sword over to Michael.
[22:02] <UltimixRed> Claire will hand to Diego and Skix a red vial, they seem to get hurt the most <This will heal your wounds, can only use them once a day or you'll overdose and die. save it for now>
[22:02] <PuddleJumper> Skix gives a choked scream and spins her claws at the ready, bumping Salem as she crouched as if to protect her from something only feet away…
[22:02] <PuddleJumper> She is not paying any attention to claire at all
[22:03] <PuddleJumper> it takes her several moments to see her even it seems. <Oh…oh…right…ok.>
[22:03] <RedRosasGhost> Diego takes the vial and puts it into one of his toolbelt pouches. "Thanks, comrade. I'll keep it in reserve."
[22:03] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael takes the sword with trepidation, but keeps it sheathed for now, attacking it to his belt. He looks in alarm over to skixx. <Skixx, whats happening?> he asks with concern, looking for enemies.
[22:03] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin takes a step towards Skix, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You good?" He looks her in the eyes, looking for recognition. "You able to fight the Hex?"
[22:04] <PuddleJumper> <I am hearing things….seeing things, when we were fighting…things from when i was little. Scarry things….She shook her head a few tears squeezing from her eyes. Im trying."
[22:05] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, looking up to Michael and Claire. "I think we're gonna need to find a place to try and wait some of this out. With Skix in this condition…" He frowned.
[22:05] <PuddleJumper> Skix shakes her head "NO! This is more important then me! I can do it…i can try…we gotta stop them!"
00[22:06] <@BobaFettuccine> From the map of the palace, you would know that when you get through the portal it will deposit you into an abandoned storeroom in an unused wing of the place.
[22:06] <PuddleJumper> Skix takes the red vile and puts it in a pocket of her armor along with the other things she has along to help her. taking a shakey breath.
[22:06] <Sunflower> Salem trembles, taking a step back from Skix reluctantly and bumping into Kevin. She tries to apologize to him, but steps back, this time bumping into Diego. Her glazed blue eyes stare at him for a moment before she looks away, trotting to wait to the side in silence.
[22:07] <PuddleJumper> Skix watches Salem back away from her, her lip quivers. <Im sorry. I'll try…i promise.>
[22:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael grimaces. <she's right. we have to push forward no matter what.> He looks over to salem. <You ok?>
[22:07] <UltimixRed> Claire walks towards Skix slowly, putting her hand on Skix's head <hmmm normally I could do something about it, but we'll have to wait till morning. We need to get to the portal, and secure a base outside it if possible, fortify from attacks.>
[22:08] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin frowns again, looking at Skix. "We need to be sure that you're not going to endanger us too. We've already been set on fire, stabbed, and rotted from the inside out. The /LAST/ thing we need is a velociraptor trying to rip our spines out while dealing with that." He sighed. "We need you better. If we can make it into the Palace, we can rest. Can you hold it together that long?"
[22:09] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks from Skix to Salem, a concerned look in his eyes. He lets his comrades try to inspire them, looking instead over at the carnage of the battlefield silently.
[22:09] <PuddleJumper> Skix squeezed her eyes shut and seemed to relax a bit at being petted…she did like that…she calmed slightly. "You are my friends…i'd never hurt you! I will try to control myself."
[22:09] <Sunflower> Salem looks at Michael through eyes glazed over, a small polite smile on her features. "Da," she responds. "Onwards, please."
[22:11] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael goes towards where they need to be, motioning for the rest to follow. It's time to get a move on!
[22:11] <PuddleJumper> she moved up to take her spot next to Michael…though she looked pretty blanked out she would deal with alot of the stuff she had later…as they got going she seemed to be tugging at the coller of her shirt…and anyone who had not seen them before could see the wicked scars around her neck where it looked like someone tried to hang her with barbed wire.
[22:11] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin nods, satisfied… a glint of madness still in his eyes as he hustles to catch up to Michael.
[22:11] <UltimixRed> Claire is hovering a bit over the ground as she follows the group, eyes scanning the distance for any enemy contact.
[22:12] <RedRosasGhost> Diego falls into line behind Kevin, trying to clean out his very very dirty glasses as they move.
[22:12] <Sunflower> Salem steps behind Michael, one of the most put together and in perfect physical help, ready for whatever comes next.
00[22:14] <@BobaFettuccine> There are a few close calls on the way there, but no one quite reaches you, unfortunately, when you reach the portal, just at that moment, between the portal and you walk a nine foot tall dieselpunk looking dog shaped robot, and basically a space marine with two swastika banners mounted on his back. They both look towards the group.
[22:15] <Sunflower> Salem laughs softly, shaking her head as her eyes begin to glow again. "Here we go."
[22:16] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin grins, speaking in a horrible eldritch language. [Pray to your Gods, heretics.]
[22:16] <UltimixRed> Claire groans as she preps to do more "fun" things, runes ready to flare to life once again. <Enemy contact, everyone ready to engage. Skix, you ok?>
[22:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael charges forward with a yell, drawing his horrifying sword and attacking the Space Marine.
00[22:17] <@BobaFettuccine> (Initiative folks
[22:17] <Sunflower> d 6 init
[22:17] <SaviorOnAStick> r 6 initiative!
[22:17] <Sunflower> r 6 init
[22:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 4 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[22:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 5 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[22:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[22:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 5 5 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[22:17] <UltimixRed> r 10
[22:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[22:17] <SaviorOnAStick> (8)
[22:17] <Inebriated_Lobster> (14)
[22:17] <UltimixRed> (12_
[22:17] <PuddleJumper> By this time skix has picked at the scar on her neck to the point where it was bleeding in a few places. Seeing the giant huge dog she froze her eyes going wide, and she may have peed a bit. "Oh…ohnononon…no….im in hell. No…YOU WONT GET ME! YOU HEAR ME!
[22:17] <RedRosasGhost> r 10
[22:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[22:17] <PuddleJumper> r 13
[22:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[22:18] <PuddleJumper> (17)
[22:18] <Sunflower> (8)
00[22:19] <@BobaFettuccine> r 7 F.I.D.O.
[22:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[22:19] <@BobaFettuccine> r 5 MechaNazi
[22:19] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
09[22:22] * BobaFettuccine changes topic to 'Skix > Diego > Mikey > Claire> Salem > F.I.D.O. > Kevin > MechaNazi'
00[22:23] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
02[22:23] * Karaoke (Karaoke@2600:1700:92c0:wlui:pzwr:jzkh:zpwp:tikr) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
[22:24] <PuddleJumper> Skix twiches and shakes…and snarls…she crouches like a dog and launches herself directly at the giant robot…Shes acting like a dog…shes lost her damn mind She looks like shes trying to rip its throat out with her claws and teeth.
[22:25] <PuddleJumper> r 21 (-1hp +4 effort)
[22:25] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 21 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
[22:25] <PuddleJumper> (8d 0ap)
00[22:25] <@BobaFettuccine> The robot tanks it.
00[22:25] <@BobaFettuccine> Not trying to dodge
00[22:26] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[22:26] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[22:26] <@BobaFettuccine> (Fido takes 5 damage)
00[22:26] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix cracks one of the metal plates guarding the robot's neck with the shrieking sound of stressed metal.
00[22:27] <@BobaFettuccine> > DIEGO
[22:27] <PuddleJumper> Skix rips into hunks of it hanging from its neck prying with her scrap metal claws, from where they are they can hear her teeth clank on metal. Shes snarling…
[22:28] <RedRosasGhost> Diego hangs back once again, firing his EMP bolter pistol at the robo-dog. He's not as martially skilled as his comrades, but damn if he isn't persistent. "Ernst Thälmann sends his regards!"
[22:28] <RedRosasGhost> r 5 EMP pistol 4 dam 4 AP
[22:28] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[22:29] <@BobaFettuccine> The dog tanks the emp pistol
00[22:29] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[22:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[22:30] <@BobaFettuccine> As the EMP washes harmlessly over it.
00[22:31] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[22:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael strikes at the Space marines head, with a savage swing.
[22:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists are weapons
[22:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[22:31] <Inebriated_Lobster> +3 ap for 2 rounds
[22:32] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 17 +2 last effort 6dmg 5 ap
[22:32] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[22:33] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17 1 effort parry
[22:33] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[22:34] <@BobaFettuccine> r 13 DR
[22:34] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[22:34] <@BobaFettuccine> (2 damage)
00[22:35] <@BobaFettuccine> The hit staggers the eight foot tall, metal encased Nazi and a low growl sounds out through the speakers on its helmet.
00[22:35] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[22:35] <UltimixRed> Claire uncorks a purple phial and downs it in one go, allowing her mind to feel sharper, faster, clearer for the next half hour. Totally worth the excessive cost and time, as she activated Skix's rune with her major action.
[22:35] <UltimixRed> r 12
[22:35] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[22:35] <UltimixRed> Skix has +2 DR for 5 rounds
00[22:36] <@BobaFettuccine> > SALEM
[22:37] <Sunflower> Salem takes a deep breath, focusing herself. Her hands begin to crackle with red energy, and she reaches out to touch Michael.
[22:37] <Sunflower> r 7 War
[22:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 5 4 4 4 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[22:37] <Sunflower> (plus 2 to attack for 1 round - Michael )
00[22:39] <@BobaFettuccine> >F.I.D.O.
00[22:40] <@BobaFettuccine> The dog roars in a mechanical way as it shakes it's head to dislodge Skix and then shoots a concentrated stream of fire at her.
00[22:41] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16 7dmg ap2 versus ability dr
[22:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
[22:41] <PuddleJumper> Skix tries to dodge learning what she learned in the pit bull rings, trying to keep on the things back and not get hurt herself.
[22:42] <PuddleJumper> hurting herself in the process.
[22:42] <PuddleJumper> r 16 (-1hp +2 effort)
[22:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[22:43] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix deftly leaps out of the way of the flames
00[22:43] <@BobaFettuccine> > KEVIN
[22:43] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin speaks a few profane words, gesturing at the MechaNazi, enveloping it in a sickening green light.
[22:45] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[22:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 5 5 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[22:45] <@BobaFettuccine> >STILL KEVIN
[22:45] <SaviorOnAStick> r 10 Weakness Hex - 2 Focus - Raw Formulaic
[22:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[22:45] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17
[22:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[22:46] <SaviorOnAStick> (-2 to physical attacks and damage for 2 rounds)
[22:46] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin smirks, still chanting, prepping his minor action for a ranged parry
00[22:47] <@BobaFettuccine> >MECHNAZI
00[22:48] <@BobaFettuccine> The nazi in the mecha armor is not amused, He reaches behind him and unfolding from his back is a two handed chainsword about as tall as he is, He presses a button, revving it up as he slashes at Micheal.
00[22:48] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[22:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[22:49] <@BobaFettuccine> (dmg 7 ap 2
[22:49] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[22:49] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
00[22:50] <@BobaFettuccine> Micheal just barely manages to dodge aside from the lightning attack, he feels the whirring blades disturb the air as it passes by.
00[22:50] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[22:51] <PuddleJumper> Skix growls in triumph! If she just wrenches her shoulder out of place a little more shes sure she can break through the dogs tough skin and get at the arteries below, FUCK YOU You arnt better then me!
[22:52] <PuddleJumper> r 20 (-1hp 3 effort)
[22:52] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
[22:52] <PuddleJumper> (8d 0ap)
00[22:53] <@BobaFettuccine> The dog once again doesn't try to doge.
00[22:53] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[22:53] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[22:53] <@BobaFettuccine> taking 4 damage
00[22:53] <@BobaFettuccine> She wrenches one armor plate from where it should be.
00[22:53] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[22:57] <RedRosasGhost> Noticing the lack of effect his beam has on the dog, Diego tries a different tack. He whips out his trusty utilitool and tries to make the gun into something more like an EMP grenade.
[22:57] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 MoP
[22:57] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 3 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[23:05] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[23:06] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks at the strange press-lever grenade that he has made and laughs strangely. <Secure whatever electronics that you don't want fried, comrades.>
[23:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael dodges the swipe just in time, and swings his sword at his elbow, his eyes seeming on fire with his rage and focus.
[23:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists of iron
[23:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[23:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> +2 brawn 2 rounds
[23:07] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 17 7dmg 5 ap
[23:07] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[23:08] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18 parrying that shit
[23:08] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[23:09] <@BobaFettuccine> The chainsword sparks off of the runesword as they smash together. A recording of one of Hitler's speeches starts playing from the speakers in the MechaNazi's helmet.
00[23:09] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[23:09] <UltimixRed> Claire activates Micheal's runes with a minor action before trying to grapple the Mechanazi with her power, flying backwards to get out of charging range as best she can.
[23:09] <UltimixRed> r 12
[23:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[23:09] <UltimixRed> Micheal has +2 DR for 8 rounds . Skix still has 4 rounds
[23:09] <UltimixRed> r 16 Executing phase Shift
[23:09] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[23:11] <UltimixRed> (Dodge or power parry)
00[23:12] <@BobaFettuccine> r 8
[23:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[23:14] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALEM
[23:16] <Sunflower> Salem clenches her teeth briefly as a jolt of a headache runs jaggedly through her psyche. She focuses once again, darting back to Michael to touch him with crackling red energy once again.
[23:16] <Sunflower> r 8 War, with 1 focus; target Michael
[23:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 5 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[23:17] <Sunflower> (plus 3 attack for 1 round, Michael )
00[23:18] <@BobaFettuccine> >F.I.D.O
00[23:19] <@BobaFettuccine> The dog once again spews fire at Skix.
00[23:19] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16 7dmg ap2
00[23:19] <@BobaFettuccine> ‘roll 16
[23:19] <GameServ> Syntax: XdY [ {-|+|*|/} Z ]
00[23:20] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 16d6
[23:20] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 16d6: 2 1 5 5 2 1 1 1 4 5 2 5 1 2 5 4 <Total: 46>
00[23:20] <@BobaFettuccine> 5 succ
[23:20] <PuddleJumper> Skix again attempts to dodge shes looking pretty tired though, why did her mouth hurt so much?
[23:20] <PuddleJumper> r 14
[23:20] <PuddleJumper> `roll 14d6
[23:20] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 14d6: 2 2 6 6 1 5 6 2 4 3 1 6 1 2 <Total: 47>
00[23:21] <@BobaFettuccine> 5
[23:21] <PuddleJumper> (5 got it)
02[23:21] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
00[23:21] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix manages to dodge to the side of the flames again, she feels the heat on her skin as the liquid flame misses her by centimeters.
00[23:21] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[23:21] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin grins, giggling as he gestures at the MechaNazi, his shadow twitching and moving unnaturally as it melts and flows up the Nazi, seeping into cracks and vents - near the joints, around the respirator - seeking out vital organs and weak spots to strike at.
[23:22] <SaviorOnAStick> (Minor action: -1 Psyche, +3 Focus)
09[23:22] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[23:22] <SaviorOnAStick> `roll 11d6
[23:22] <GameServ> SaviorOnAStick rolled 11d6: 3 3 5 3 5 6 4 5 2 2 6 <Total: 44>
[23:23] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 success, 3 dmg, AP -1)
00[23:23] <@BobaFettuccine> The nazi doesn’t seem bothered at all as he tanks and buys the necessary successes for damage resistance.
00[23:24] <@BobaFettuccine> > MECHANAZI
00[23:25] <@BobaFettuccine> The nazi roars out a prayer to the Father in German as he puts his all into a swing against Micheal
00[23:26] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18 2 effort 7dmg 2ap
00[23:26] <@BobaFettuccine> ‘roll 18d6
[23:26] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 18d6: 3 3 6 5 4 3 5 2 3 6 4 4 4 4 5 6 1 5 <Total: 73>
00[23:26] <@BobaFettuccine> (7 successes)
02[23:26] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
[23:27] <Inebriated_Lobster> `roll 20d6
[23:27] <GameServ> Inebriated_Lobster rolled 20d6: 1 2 3 1 3 1 4 4 6 5 5 6 2 5 1 6 1 3 6 4 <Total: 69>
[23:27] <Inebriated_Lobster> (7 succs)
09[23:28] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
00[23:28] <@BobaFettuccine> Once again Micheal just barely stepped to the side, the screaming blades of the chainsword ripping through the ground at his feet.
00[23:28] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[23:29] <PuddleJumper> She felt something pop last time! shes going to get him…but shes tireing…bairly holding on…no…you let go…you die…you know it!
[23:29] <PuddleJumper> `r 17d6 (8d 0ap)
[23:29] <PuddleJumper> `roll 17d6
[23:29] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 17d6: 6 4 2 1 6 6 2 6 1 4 2 1 4 4 5 5 3 <Total: 62>
[23:29] <PuddleJumper> (6)
09[23:30] * SpookyBee is now known as SnoozleBee
00[23:31] <@BobaFettuccine> The dog doesn’t even try to dodge again, toughing it out.
00[23:31] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[23:31] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[23:31] <@BobaFettuccine> Taking 3 damage as Skix gets ahold of a few of it's internals, snapping a hydraulic rod which floods some kind of oil into her mouth.
09[23:32] * Kyle (moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu#moc.duolccri.mxugeqb|419641diu) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
[23:33] <PuddleJumper> Skix tastes blood! And triumph! She still holds on…all she had to do now was tough it out till he blead to death!
09[23:33] * Kyle is now known as Cezar
00[23:33] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[23:34] <RedRosasGhost> Diego drops his super medkit and phone before running to the area just behind where Skix is. He presses the button, screaming in German as he does so. ["The thousand year Reich shall annihilated by the worker's red resistance!"]
00[23:34] <@BobaFettuccine> (Dog's dr)
00[23:34] <@BobaFettuccine> r 15
[23:34] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
00[23:36] <@BobaFettuccine> The bomb makes a little click, and… nothing? Nothing happens.
00[23:37] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[23:37] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists are weapons
[23:37] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 4 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[23:37] <Inebriated_Lobster> +1 ap 2rounds
[23:38] <Inebriated_Lobster> michael comes up from yet anouther close call and aims a savage backhanded strike towards the The helmet of the soldier.
[23:38] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 7dmg 3 ap
[23:38] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[23:39] <@BobaFettuccine> The mechanazi spends two effort and buys the successes for the parry as once again the swords meet in a flash of sparks and the runed soulsword sounds like it's faintly screaming in pain.
00[23:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (Shit sorry, Imiscounted
00[23:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (Have to roll that)
00[23:40] <@BobaFettuccine> r 20
[23:40] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[23:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (Same description, sparks, screaming souls etc.)
00[23:41] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[23:41] <UltimixRed> Skix has 3 rounds of +2 Dr and Micheal has 7. Claire will use her minor action to burn a psyche for 3 Focus. main action will be spent CRUSHINATING the Mechanazi.
[23:41] <UltimixRed> r 17 Spend 3 Focus (7d 0AP)
[23:41] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[23:42] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17
[23:42] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[23:42] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi growls as his toughened body withstands the crushing power without damage.
00[23:43] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALME
[23:45] <Sunflower> Salem darts forward and lightly touches the hilt of Michael's sword, eyes hard in concentration.
[23:45] <Sunflower> r 12 Magic Weapon - Willwork (+3 from 1 Focus)
[23:45] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[23:47] <Sunflower> (+1 damage for next attack only, +3 armor pen for Michael's sword)
00[23:48] <@BobaFettuccine> >FIDO
00[23:55] <@BobaFettuccine> the mechanized dog bounds towards the group with the largest number of people and hunkers down, (The dog is within 30 ft of Kevin, Claire, Skix, and Diego.) A large red light starts to flash deep in its eyes.
00[23:55] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[23:58] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin moves away from the flashing dog-bot (Minor action), but keeps concentrated on the Nazi, pushing his madness off to the pilot, so he can share with his new friend.
[23:58] <SaviorOnAStick> r3 Movement
[23:58] <SaviorOnAStick> r 3 Movement
[23:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 5 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
[23:58] <SaviorOnAStick> r 12 - Shatter the Mind - 2 Focus
[23:58] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[23:58] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 dmg, AP -2)
00[23:59] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[23:59] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 4 4 4 4 3 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[23:59] <@BobaFettuccine> The nazi starts laughing hysterically [FATHER PROTECTS!] He shouts to ward off the madness invading his mind.
Session Time: Sat Jul 22 00:00:00 2017
00[00:00] <@BobaFettuccine> >MECHANAZI
[00:00] <PuddleJumper> Skix dosent regester the beeping at all, she growls and looks to be trying to sever a windpipe deep in the neck of the dog…shes either lost in battle haze or madness…its kinda hard to tell with her
00[00:01] <@BobaFettuccine> The 8 foot tall battle armored Nazi fanatic swings his chainblade in a vicious horizontal swipe at Micheal, at full strength now that the curse has worn off.
00[00:01] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18 9dmg 2ap
[00:01] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[00:01] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[00:01] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[00:01] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll mundane dr)
[00:03] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 12
[00:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[00:03] <@BobaFettuccine> (6 damage)
00[00:03] <@BobaFettuccine> The chainblade tears into his chest, leaving a vicious wound, but skipping off of Micheal's ribs.
00[00:04] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[00:05] <PuddleJumper> Skix can bairly hold on…she tries with all her might to sever the creatures spine or windpipe while she can still hold on
[00:05] <PuddleJumper> Her neck buldges as she uses her jaws to bite down right in the internals of the thing
[00:06] <PuddleJumper> (-2hp spending 4 effort. 2 remain)
00[00:06] <@BobaFettuccine> (you can only spend 1hp on effort a turn)
[00:06] <PuddleJumper> ~roll 21d6 (8d 0ap)
[00:07] <PuddleJumper> ‘roll 21d6
[00:07] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 21d6: 4 5 4 5 2 5 6 5 5 5 3 5 1 3 4 4 2 2 3 3 4 <Total: 80>
[00:07] <PuddleJumper> (8)
02[00:07] * @Nemi (seeb.fo.gab.gib|heveraz#seeb.fo.gab.gib|heveraz) Quit
00[00:08] <@BobaFettuccine> (once again you can only spend 1hp on effort a turn, you couldn’t have 4 effort to spend, only 3)
[00:09] <PuddleJumper> (my bad.)
[00:09] <PuddleJumper> ‘roll 20d6
[00:09] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 20d6: 3 6 3 2 4 5 4 3 1 5 1 2 2 1 3 6 1 2 3 1 <Total: 58>
[00:10] <PuddleJumper> (4)
00[00:10] <@BobaFettuccine> The dog doesn’t try to dodge, only tank.
00[00:10] <@BobaFettuccine> r 16
[00:10] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 16 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:10] <@BobaFettuccine> (4 damage)
00[00:10] <@BobaFettuccine> She tears out some more internals, not managing to get through it's thick neck.
00[00:11] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[00:12] <RedRosasGhost> Diego looks at the grenade in confusion and clicks it several more times. Nothing! Angrily, he throws the dud EMP a fair distance, instead opting to rush over to Michael and administer some communist first aid.
[00:12] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 commie medkit
[00:12] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[00:12] <@BobaFettuccine> (Roll movement to reach micheal)
[00:13] <RedRosasGhost> (oh yeah, sorry)
00[00:13] <@BobaFettuccine> (3 successes required to reach him this turn)
[00:13] <RedRosasGhost> r 4
[00:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
00[00:13] <@BobaFettuccine> (you cn also spend your major on movement to roll it with +3)
00[00:13] <@BobaFettuccine> (I'd suggest it to get away from the blast radius)
[00:14] <RedRosasGhost> (ok redacting that medkit thing then, I guess)
[00:14] <RedRosasGhost> r 7 run like hell
[00:14] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 6 4 4 4 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:15] <@BobaFettuccine> (Just barely still in the blast radius)
00[00:15] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIKEY
[00:17] <PuddleJumper> Skix is using her telepathey…but its mostly been unitelligebal curses and growls…theres no getting to her.
[00:18] <Inebriated_Lobster> <I can't hold out here for long> he says to the party, crying out as the chain sword rips through him. <Somebody needs to get through that fucking portal. If we all get through, we might be able to destroy it before this fuck can>
[00:19] <Inebriated_Lobster> He recovers from the blow and charges the nazi once again, but this time decides to use his power over metal to destroy the chain sword.
[00:21] <Inebriated_Lobster> But first he uses the white healing box given to him in the begining!
[00:22] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 15 7dmg 5 ap
[00:22] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
00[00:22] <@BobaFettuccine> (You get 15 dice for your metal control power?)
[00:23] <Inebriated_Lobster> oh hsit rolled for attack
[00:23] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7
[00:23] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:24] <@BobaFettuccine> The nazi buys two successes on his dodge roll, pulling the sword behind his back and swirling it for a moment to break sightline on it and then swing it around in front of him again.
00[00:25] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[00:25] <UltimixRed> Skix has 2 rounds of +2 DR and Micheal has 6. Claire will use a major action to try and drag the mechanazi into the radius of FIDO, before using a minor action to get the fuck out of dodge. . <Skix! Get out of there! it's going to explode! I don't know if we could destroy the portal, Micheal, it's too dangerous.>
[00:26] <UltimixRed> r 16 Executing Phase Shift
02[00:27] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) Quit (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
[00:27] <PuddleJumper> Skix couldent react she was still clamped around the things neck…All they could hear from Skix's mind was growling and KILL! Repeated along with cursing…it was best to make a run for it and hope she survived.
[00:28] <UltimixRed> ‘roll 7d6
[00:28] <GameServ> UltimixRed rolled 7d6: 5 6 4 4 5 4 2 <Total: 30>
00[00:28] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 9
[00:28] <GameServ> Syntax: XdY [ {-|+|*|/} Z ]
00[00:28] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 9d6
[00:28] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 9d6: 5 3 6 4 5 4 4 6 4 <Total: 41>
09[00:29] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
00[00:29] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi plants his feet and starts shouting something about the Father, not budging.
[00:29] <UltimixRed> r 7 Movement
[00:29] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 5 4 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
00[00:29] <@BobaFettuccine> Clair gets to the very outer edge of the explosion radius.
00[00:29] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALEM
[00:32] <Sunflower> Salem darts back, running her hand along Michael’s back before pulling back, waiting with anxious eyes on all of her friends.
[00:32] <Sunflower> r 8 War + 1 focus - Michael
[00:32] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 6 6 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[00:32] <Sunflower> (+3 attack for 1 round, Michael )
00[00:33] <@BobaFettuccine> >F.I.D.O
00[00:35] <@BobaFettuccine> The entire battlefield seems to go quiet at the same time and from the robodog there can be heard a slight 'click' that rings out in the illusory silence, the world seems to freeze for the briefest moments before all hell breaks loose. Skix roll reflex -2, Kevin roll reflex -1, Diego and Claire roll reflex with no penalties.
[00:36] <RedRosasGhost> r 9 reflex
[00:36] <PuddleJumper> (dodge or reflex?)
00[00:36] <@BobaFettuccine> (dodge,sorry)
[00:36] <PuddleJumper> ‘roll 12d6
[00:36] <GameServ> PuddleJumper rolled 12d6: 2 4 5 2 6 6 2 3 4 3 6 1 <Total: 44>
[00:37] <PuddleJumper> (4)
[00:37] <UltimixRed> `roll 16d6
[00:37] <GameServ> UltimixRed rolled 16d6: 3 5 4 5 6 4 4 4 3 6 5 3 6 1 4 2 <Total: 65>
[00:37] <SaviorOnAStick> r 5 Dodge!
[00:37] <UltimixRed> (6) 1 effort spent
[00:37] <SaviorOnAStick> `Roll 5d6
[00:37] <GameServ> SaviorOnAStick rolled 5d6: 3 2 4 6 3 <Total: 18>
[00:37] <RedRosasGhost> `roll 9d6
[00:37] <GameServ> RedRosasGhost rolled 9d6: 2 1 5 4 2 6 3 4 4 <Total: 31>
[00:37] <SaviorOnAStick> (1)
00[00:38] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 18
[00:38] <GameServ> Syntax: XdY [ {-|+|*|/} Z ]
00[00:38] <@BobaFettuccine> `roll 18d6
[00:38] <GameServ> BobaFettuccine rolled 18d6: 3 6 2 4 6 6 4 1 2 3 2 1 2 1 1 4 3 3 <Total: 54>
00[00:39] <@BobaFettuccine> Kevin roll Ability DR against 7dmg ap 5
02[00:39] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
00[00:39] <@BobaFettuccine> Diego roll against 6dmg ap 3
[00:39] <SaviorOnAStick> `roll 3d6
[00:39] <GameServ> SaviorOnAStick rolled 3d6: 4 3 6 <Total: 13>
[00:39] <SaviorOnAStick> (6 damage total)
[00:39] <SaviorOnAStick> I lied
[00:39] <SaviorOnAStick> (8 Damage)
09[00:40] * Mjeowlnir (ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid#ten.ocdim.abfgkgo-032-431-90-37|tobecid) has joined #sunnybrook-fireflies
00[00:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (8 damage to Kevin, 6 to Diego)
00[00:40] <@BobaFettuccine> (pause for dramatic description)
00[00:43] <@BobaFettuccine> As the the eerie, and momentary silence is broken by deafening thunder and hellish noise, Skix’s animalistic instincts warn her of impending danger and she rolls behind a convieniently placed boulder. In the meanwhile, Claire rides the air currents from the explosion up higher into the air, Kevin and Diego are not so lucky however as they are both hit with large shards of some kind of steely metal from the dog's explosion, a piece hittin Kevin in his abdomen, spiking all the way through, and one cutting deep into Diego's shoulder.
00[00:43] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[00:44] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks down at the chunk of metal, the shadows starting to push it out and close up the wound (Heals 1)
[00:46] <SaviorOnAStick> <You're right, Michael, try and get everyone to the Portal> Kevin marches towards the Nazi and yells in a horrible eldritch tongue, redoubling his efforts to drive him mad! (sacrifice 1 Psyche for 3 Focus)
[00:46] <SaviorOnAStick> r 12d6 Shatter the Mind - 2 Focus
[00:46] <SaviorOnAStick> ‘Roll 12d6
[00:46] <GameServ> SaviorOnAStick rolled 12d6: 3 4 6 2 5 6 1 4 3 2 1 1 <Total: 38>
[00:47] <SaviorOnAStick> (3 successes; 5 dmg, AP -2)
00[00:48] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[00:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 4 4 4 3 1 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[00:48] <@BobaFettuccine> r 10
[00:48] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
00[00:48] <@BobaFettuccine> (6 psyche)
00[00:48] <@BobaFettuccine> The mechanazi lets out a keening shriek and starts to go berserk.
00[00:49] <@BobaFettuccine> > MECHANAZI
00[00:50] <@BobaFettuccine> The mechanazi now goes berserk swinging with every muscle in his body at Micheal. -1hp for 3 effort
00[00:50] <@BobaFettuccine> r 22 4 effort
[00:50] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 22 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[00:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 20
[00:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[00:51] <@BobaFettuccine> 9dmg 2ap
[00:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 10
[00:51] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
[00:51] <Inebriated_Lobster> 7 dmage?
00[00:52] <@BobaFettuccine> (yep)
00[00:53] <@BobaFettuccine> MIcheal tries to dodge left, but it turns out that the swing was a feint and it cuts deep into Micheal’s shounder, the sound of cracking bone and rending flesh fills the air and the gibbering laughter of the maniacal Nazi echoes above it like the chorus to some twisted song.
00[00:53] <@BobaFettuccine> >SKIX
[00:54] <PuddleJumper> Skix screams and launches herself at the mecha nazi "YOU DID THIS TO ME! I"M NOT AN ANIMAL!" then acted very much like an animal trying to get her claws into the seams of the giant's helment.
[00:54] <PuddleJumper> r 20 (-1hp +3 effort. 8d 0ap)
[00:54] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 20 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 11 ]
00[00:55] <@BobaFettuccine> The mechanazi is super surprized by the sudden dinosaur screaming at him, but nevertheless tries to interpose his sword between them.
00[00:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 19 1 effort
[00:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 19 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
00[00:56] <@BobaFettuccine> r 18 dmg resist
[00:56] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[00:56] <@BobaFettuccine> (8 damage)
00[00:57] <@BobaFettuccine> Skix's claws find one of the few vulnerable spots in his armor, digging deep and spurting blood from the gap in his armor, His mad gibbering gets even louder now.
00[00:58] <@BobaFettuccine> >DIEGO
[00:58] <RedRosasGhost> Diego is floored by the impact of the shrapnel. He forces himself to move enough to rip out the metal, screaming as he does so, and drinks Claire's potion.
[01:00] <RedRosasGhost> After he gets some feeling back, he limps as fast as he can over to Michael, still intent on healing him with his medkit.
[01:00] <RedRosasGhost> r 13 commie medkit
[01:00] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for RedRosasGhost: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:00] <@BobaFettuccine> (Micheal heal 4)
00[01:01] <@BobaFettuccine> >MIEK
[01:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael is hit again by the sword to his shoulder, but he extracts himself, gratefull for diego's assistance. his mind enraged by the pain, swings his sword at the Nazi's head, hopeing to exploit the damaged armor.
[01:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 7 fists are weapons
[01:02] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 4 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[01:02] <Inebriated_Lobster> +2 ap 2 rounds
[01:03] <Inebriated_Lobster> r 18 6dmg 4 ap
[01:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 18 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 12 ]
00[01:03] <@BobaFettuccine> Slowed by the pain, the Nazi tries to just take this on the toughest part of his armor that he can.
00[01:03] <@BobaFettuccine> r 14
[01:03] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:04] <@BobaFettuccine> (5 damage)
00[01:05] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi staggers as Micheal's sword widens the gap in his armor a bit and bites deep into his flesh.
00[01:05] <@BobaFettuccine> >CLAIRE
[01:05] <UltimixRed> Skix has 1 round, and Micheal has 5 rounds of +2 DR. Claire chugs a pep up potion with her minor action for 3 Focus before going to crush the Mechanazi who has still yet to try and escape.
[01:06] <UltimixRed> r 17 Spending 3 focus. Executing Phase Shift
[01:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for UltimixRed: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
00[01:06] <@BobaFettuccine> r 17 vitalitude
[01:06] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
00[01:07] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi toughs out the crushing like a champ, now in too much pain to even gibber insanely.
00[01:08] <@BobaFettuccine> >SALEM
[01:09] <PuddleJumper> Skix sees the blood flowing from the wound her friend made…and blood spurting from the helment…and she roars with bloodlust. "You made me like this! And me and my fiends are gonna kill you! Gonna kill you! I'm gonna rip yer head off!"
[01:09] <PuddleJumper> (friends)
[01:10] <Sunflower> Salem, panting lightly, continues to dart around like a crazy pixie, brushing her hand across Skix before darting back again. What a weirdo.
[01:11] <Sunflower> r 8 War + 1 focus on Skix
[01:11] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Sunflower: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
[01:11] <Sunflower> (+ 3 to attacks for 1 round, Skix)
00[01:11] <@BobaFettuccine> >KEVIN
[01:13] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin continues walking towards the towering nazi, focusing on it as he absently pulls the hunk of metal out of his guts, darkness oozing to fill the gap (Heals 1; spend 1 psyche to gain 3 focus). He continues screaming at the Nazi in some horrific, mind-wrenching language. There is now a constant, skittering, nerve wracking babble of the psychic network from Kevin as well as he continues to feed the
[01:13] <SaviorOnAStick> eldritch horror his own sanity to push it.
[01:13] <SaviorOnAStick> r 12 Shatter the Mind - 2 Focus
[01:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for SaviorOnAStick: [ 6 6 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
[01:13] <SaviorOnAStick> (5 dmg, AP -2)
00[01:13] <@BobaFettuccine> r 12
[01:13] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
00[01:14] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi shrieks back at Kein, the pain aiding him in pushing away the mental influence.
00[01:14] <@BobaFettuccine> >FRANK
00[01:16] <@BobaFettuccine> The Nazi screams as loud as he can and spins all the way around in a circle, bringing his sword down in one last suicidal swing at Skix -1hp for 3effort
00[01:16] <@BobaFettuccine> r 21 9dmg 2ap 3 effort
[01:16] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 21 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 8 ]
[01:17] <PuddleJumper> r 17 parry
[01:17] <Mjeowlnir> Rolling 17 D6 against 5 for PuddleJumper: [ 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 9 ]
00[01:18] <@BobaFettuccine> The sword skips off of Skix's crossed metal claws as the armored, genetically enhanced hulk of a nazi falls to his knees with a resounding thud, then falls onto his side, silent as the grave.
00[01:18] <@BobaFettuccine> (Combat over)
[01:19] <Sunflower> Salem walks over to Michael, handing him her small white healing box and turning to walk through the portal without another word, her eyes utterly glazed over.
[01:20] <PuddleJumper> Skix spits on him panting as she slowly uncrosses her claws…smiling wickedly…her gums are bleeding and her nice well cared for teeth are chipped…she looks to have broken off a few in the neck of the mecha. "Dead….dead! DEAD! Your DEAD! And im FREE! You hear me FUCKER! HAHAHA!" Skix laughed like a maniac for way to long…eventually devolving into throat rending sobs.
[01:20] <UltimixRed> Claire descends, breathing heavily. She uses her powers to crush the man in his armor JUST to be sure that they were truly dead. <Alright…we should be good for now…check him for anything useful, and then we'll go through the portal.> as she undoes the crushing when she's satisfied at the pulping
[01:20] <Inebriated_Lobster> Michael looks at the box handed to him, as he falls to his knees. He tries to tel her to take it back, but he's too exhausted to really say much of anything. sheathing the sword, he musters what energy he can, and goes through the portal.
[01:21] <RedRosasGhost> Diego walks over to the man's corpse, inspecting for any tech first.
[01:21] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin looks around, a little dazed. He reaches down touching the wound in his gut, pulling his hand back, covered in blood. He shakes his head as he walks over to Michael, offering him his hand to get back up. The incoherent eldritch babbling still whispering over the mental network.
[01:22] <PuddleJumper> Skix is still sobbing hiding her face from her friends…trying to put one foot in front of the other to follow.
00[01:22] <@BobaFettuccine> -NEIN FUHRER SEGMENT ONE FINISHED-
[01:22] <SaviorOnAStick> Kevin gives Skix a reassuring smile, his eyes just black voids, as he follows into the gate with her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
00[01:23] <@BobaFettuccine> REWARDS: 6xp (Not to be spent until completion of segment two)
00[01:23] <@BobaFettuccine> REWARDS: 500$ (not to be spent until the completion of segment two)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License