LabyrinthZ
  • Now talking on #Firefighters
  • Topic for #Firefighters is: Secondary Runs, Non-canon, Surplus, and training. || DANCEHALL, DJ G WILL BE WATCHING YOU GRIIIILLS SHAKE YOUR BOOTIES.
  • Topic for #Firefighters set by SirGoldFish (Sun May 31 17:25:21 2015)
  • FullMetalBitch has quit (Quit: )
  • AFKRose27 is now known as Rose27
  • SirGoldFish has quit (Quit: )
  • SirGoldFish (~Fuck@112F62E4:B82043D8:8A243AD6:IP) has joined
  • ChanServ sets mode +q on #Firefighters SirGoldFish
  • ChanServ gives channel operator status to SirGoldFish
  • SirGoldFish has changed the topic to: Secondary Runs, Non-canon, Surplus, and training. ||
  • SirGoldFish has changed the topic to: Runs, Non-canon, Surplus, and training. ||

<JackieLegs> Jackie arrives in the room looking around to see whats going on.
<Rose27> (Front Gate?)
<SirGoldFish> Bryce is in front with some documents.
<Kioku> (That's what it said, aye.)
<JackieLegs> (sorrt)
<SavanahHolland> Viktor follows quickly behind Jackie, looking around quickly.
<Kioku> Akemi is there, hopping from foot to foot in excitement.
<Rose27> A girl walks up carrying a metal bat
<Rose27> *dragging
<JackieLegs> Jackie nudges Viktor then looks at bryce "So what you got for us this time?"
<SirGoldFish> "Well, uh, this looks like all y'all." He looks through all his documents. "We need you all to go to an abandoned insane asylum. The compass has, uh, picked some sort of object in the center of the asylum."
<SavanahHolland> Viktor is nudged by Jackie, he then moves his hands up to his bun of hair on his head, letting it flow down, then putting it in a much easier to handle ponytail. He then looks to Bryce like Jackie had.
<Kioku> Akemi takes a sharp breath. \The place they wanted to send me before the GWU intervened. Iyada… but at the same time I do…\
<JackieLegs> "Do we have any information on the object?" Jackie moves to hold Viktors hand
<SavanahHolland> Viktor looks down at Jackie with a small smile, then holding her hand back giving it a squeeze.
<Rose27> The girl looks bored and starts practicing swings with her bat

  • SolongStarbird is now known as Derpface
  • Rose27 is now known as SolongStarbird
  • SolongStarbird is now known as Rose27
  • Derpface is now known as SolongStarbird

<SirGoldFish> "Mhmm, there have been multiple disappearances surrounding the uh facility and multiple investigations, but all have turned up empty. You can read more about the history of the place in this document if ya' wish."
<Kioku> Akemi sweeps forward to take the document and starts reading immediately.
<JackieLegs> Jackie moves to take the document but takes a step back as Akemi beats her to the punch "So how are we getting to our destination today?"
<SirGoldFish> "uh, other than it has somethin' do with uh, 'changing things', not much." He says to Jackie before hoping in the jeep. "Remember the patches and the leg braces."
<Kioku> "Patches?" Akemi glances up from the documents for a moment, questioningly.
<SirGoldFish> Bryce points to the jeep as a response to Jackie's question. "Gonna be a long be awhile to get there, so hold up."
<Rose27> "Are you ok, sir?" The girl asks. Her voice has a southern drawl to it
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks to Akemi "They supposedly keep us from running away and allow us to communicate"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor closes his eyes briefly, opening them up to see the jeep. He gives Jackie's hand another strong squeeze, then pulling her slightly to the jeep, but not forcefully.
<JackieLegs> Jackie moves with Viktor to get in the Jeep
<SirGoldFish> "What'cha talking about, youngin?" He asks Rose as he starts to drive.
<Kioku> Akemi hums and frowns, then shrugs. "Wasn't planning on running away anyway." She slowly walks over to the jeep, climbing in the back and looking at Angel. "Hi! Sorry I got distracted, I'm Akemi. Wanna talk on the way?"
<Rose27> (Angel!) Angel gets in "S-sure!" She says extending a hand "A."
<Kioku> Akemi takes the hand and gives a small bow while shaking it. "Nice to meet you, A."
<SavanahHolland> Viktor sits comfortably next to Jackie on the jeep, extending a arm around her.
<Rose27> A does a small bow back "The pleasure is mine."
<JackieLegs> Jackie moves closer to Viktor getting comfortable "Tally ho jeeves"
<Kioku> Akemi gives a strange look to Jackie, not getting it at all, then back to Angel with a smile. \So… the driver's name is Jeeves? Is that it?<SavanahHolland> Viktor stifles a small laugh, getting closer to Jackie, not saying much as he was comfortable enough.
<SirGoldFish> "Hmm, the names Bryce, litle'one"
<JackieLegs> Jackie giggles "I know your name Bryce, It twas just a joke"
<SirGoldFish> "Mmm." "Should be comin' up to the asylum in a couple of moments…"
<Kioku> \Oh. Wait, I thought he said it was a long trip.<SavanahHolland> Viktor pauses in thought, thinking how quick that was.
<SirGoldFish> (It was, I just went froward in time)
<SirGoldFish> (Also, like, that means 1 hour from now)
<SirGoldFish> Redact the last part.
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks to Angel and holds out her hand "Hi I'm Jackie and the cute guy here is Viktor"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor blushes slightly, then looking up to see Angel "Hello!"
<Kioku> Akemi scans the documents quickly while Jackie is reaching across, splitting her attention.
<Rose27> A takes Jackie's hand "A."
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks to Akemi "Hey so what do those documents say?"
<Kioku> Akemi giggles. \That may get confusing.\ "So what do you like, A? And Jackie, you seem like you've done this before. Any idea what we're getting into?"
<Rose27> A picks up her bat "Baseball."
<SirGoldFish> More or less, the asylum was sued for malpractice and shut down about 5 years back. Very odd stuff with experimentation on patients, many of which reported like the walls were shifting and other auditory hallucinations about the building moving across most patients.
<JackieLegs> "Iv been on one of these before we should be on the look out for rival groups looking for the object, they may or may not be hostile the last group i ran into where"
<Kioku> Akemi seems to /almost/ shiver while reading the documents, and will pass them to Jackie once she's finished, in favor of talking to the others.
<Kioku> "Rival groups? Hehehe…"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor closes his eyes from a moment, laying farther into the seat.
<SavanahHolland> (*for)
<JackieLegs> "yeah there seem to be other people who want to get there hands on the objects, so we probably wont be alone"
<SirGoldFish> After a few hours of talking, eventually you make it to the "Donsville asylum" a ominous looking grey edfice despite it being day: http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jimswside2/0519/0519016.jpg
<SirGoldFish> *a few hors,
<SirGoldFish> *hours
<Kioku> "This it?" Akemi chirps, jumping out by flipping herself over the back of the seat to land behind the jeep.
<Rose27> A gets out normally
<SirGoldFish> "Erm, alright kidos, here is stop, I'll be right outside the building if ya need anything. Just get inside and uh, obtain whatever the anomaly is, assuming it's not the building itself."
<JackieLegs> Jackie nudges Viktor to make sure he is awake then gets out
<SavanahHolland> Viktor opens his eyes from a small cat nap, then removing his arm and taking Jackies hand to help her out.
<SirGoldFish> *your stop
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at the rather large building and looks to the group "well we might as well head in"
<Rose27> A starts walkin towards the buildin
<SavanahHolland> Viktor lets out a small yawn, then nods "Alright."
<Kioku> Akemi grabs A's hand (let's be friends too!) and starts skipping toward the building.
<Kioku> \Even if it's an asylum, they aren't trying to keep me there. …Right?<Rose27> A is surprised \Did I miss something?<JackieLegs> Jackie heads to the building bulling Viktor along with her
<JackieLegs> Pulling*
<SavanahHolland> Viktor follows along with Jackie, looking around the front of the building as she does so.
<Rose27> (*he)

  • SavanahHolland1 (~SavanahHo@9D7A7D74:B5F2CF8A:D8ADCA06:IP) has joined

<Kioku> "Oh!" Akemi half-spins to see Jackie and Viktor. "I should ask before we go in, in case there's trouble! Is it okay with you if I get close? Like, /really/ close, if I need to?"
<Kioku> She winks at Jackie.
<Rose27> A is not sure if she's talkin to her
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at Akemi "As long as it helps us get out in one piece im all for it"

  • SavanahHolland has quit (Ping timeout: 186 seconds)

<SavanahHolland1> Viktor shrugs "Sure?"

  • SavanahHolland1 is now known as SavanahHolland

<Kioku> Akemi smiles wider and turns to look at Angel expectantly.
<Rose27> "………No thank you……"
<Kioku> Akemi looks crestfallen and lets go of Angel's hand.
<SirGoldFish> Immediately inside the building there is a lobby area. There is a desk in the center with scattered fadded notes all around, a long hallway, and most importantly 5 headless corpses.
<Rose27> "You may still hold my hand…….." A then notices the corpses "Well." She pukes
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at the group "Well that's unsettling" She walks up to the corpses and checks them out
<SavanahHolland> Viktor looks down to the corpses, then standing back slightly, as if himself were going to vomit, though holding back.
<Kioku> Akemi still looks sad, stepping away from Angel and glancing over the corpses. It… seems to cheer her up a little.
<SirGoldFish> If you go closer, you can tell that they're freshly dead as they show no signs of decomposition.
<Rose27> A continues to puke
<JackieLegs> Jackie fights back a bit of bile as she gets close "Bryce said the object changes things what if this isn't real"
<Kioku> "Don't need an object to do this~" Akemi giggles and takes a closer look, her sadness slowly wearing off, at least on the surface.
<SavanahHolland> Viktor then starts moving closer to the rest of the group after having to back away for a moment to keep composed.
<SirGoldFish> Those corpses sure do look good… Uh, Akemi, give me a brains roll to understand what happened to the corpses.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{1}
<SirGoldFish> Akemi has no idea.
<JackieLegs> Jackie moves closer to inspect, she sticks out a hand to touch on of the corpses making sure its real
<Rose27> A is done puking and now looks at you all like you're crazy
<SirGoldFish> Yup, that's 100 percent real corpse right there.
<SirGoldFish> (You guys can also roll to try and figure out what happened.)
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<SavanahHolland> (Can firstaid be used to find out?)
<Rose27> (Perception work?)
<SirGoldFish> (What's firstaid? And no perception wont work.)
<Kioku> (Medicine.)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+1
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+1 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{2}
<SavanahHolland> (first aid)
<JackieLegs> (basic medical knowledge)
<SirGoldFish> Yup, first aid works.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=5 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> Nope, none of you get it.
<SavanahHolland> Viktor grits his teeth slightly, then trying again to look away from the scene.
<JackieLegs> Jackie moves away from the corpses gaging on bile "those are defiantly real~"
<Rose27> A looks around the room for the heads
<Kioku> Akemi continues looking over them, seemingly completely undisturbed.
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2 To see if anyone is in the general vicinity
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 To see if anyone is in the general vicinity —> [ 4d3=7 ]{1}
<SavanahHolland> Viktor takes a small breath, trying to smell the air.
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+5 lookin for heads or clues
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+5 lookin for heads or clues —> [ 4d3=11 ]{8}
<Kioku> She starts getting bored and moves toward the hall, looking expectantly at the others.

  • SirGoldFish has quit (Quit: Leaving)
  • SirGoldFish (~Fuck@112F62E4:B82043D8:8A243AD6:IP) has joined
  • ChanServ sets mode +q on #Firefighters SirGoldFish
  • ChanServ gives channel operator status to SirGoldFish

<SirGoldFish> Jackie, you get a sense that there are other thoughts inside the building, but exact number, location, etc are lost to you. Viktor does not smell anything other than rotting flesh and water, and Angel, your snooping skills have found bullet casings, high caliber.
<Rose27> A picks them up "Bullets."
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks to A "I can also tell there are people here i just cant tell how many or where, we should be careful"
<Rose27> A pockets the bullets
<Kioku> Akemi stares at Jackie. \Too bad I can only taste people that are closer, or that I know…<Kioku> "That's right, guns are pretty common over here, aren't they?"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor nods, then looking to Akemi as she moves to the hall.
<JackieLegs> Jackie starts moving to follow Akemi "We should move further in"
<Rose27> A walks next to Akemi "You may get close." A whispers to her
<Kioku> Akemi pulls a leg up for a moment, and there's suddenly a knife in her hand. She looks at A in surprise, then smiles brightly, looking like she wants to hug her.
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks to Akemi "Hey since we might be dealing with ranged enemies mind passing me a few of your extra knives?"
<Rose27> A gives a small smile and then starts down the hallway
<Kioku> Akemi nods and pulls both of the ones on her left leg to hand them to Jackie.
<SavanahHolland> Viktor follows behind the group with hands in his pockets.
<Rose27> Dragging her bat
<JackieLegs> Jackie excepts the knives holding one and placing the other in her pocket she looks at A "Might not want to drag that bat giving away or location might not be a good idea"
<Kioku> Akemi's eyes light up and she giggles, before shifting her stance. Her footsteps seem to make not a sound now.
<Rose27> A lifts it
<SavanahHolland> Notices everyone trying to be quiet he walks up closer to the group "I could try to become smaller or something and scope the area out."
<SirGoldFish> After a going through you down the hall, several men with missed-matched clothing (Kind of like transients) wearing smiley face masks on. They don't seem to notice you guys yet as you have not entered the room and they're looking straight froward like toy solders. (Describing it for when they walk into the hall.)
<Kioku> (Straight forward being what direction relative to the hall?)
<Rose27> \Well…..welcome to The Purge……<SirGoldFish> Straight froward relative to the sides: guard> <guard
<Rose27> A holds her bat like she's gonna swing at them
<JackieLegs> (how far away are they)
<SirGoldFish> They're down the hall. It's odd. You'd think they'd be talking or something but they're just standing there.
<Rose27> A whispers "Can we turn around?"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor looks to the rest of the group, still waiting for a answer.
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at Viktor "Let me see if i can get some animals to help us out before we send you off"
<Kioku> Akemi shakes her head. "There was nowhere else to go but outside. Viktor, how would you become smaller?" (Are there cells or rooms or something along the hall?)
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+3 Skin Walking to get some mice to explore the soldiers
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+3 Skin Walking to get some mice to explore the soldiers —> [ 4d3=10 ]{5}
<SavanahHolland> Viktor says quietly "I could probably just become a snake, or something easier if need be"
<Rose27> "I can be very quiet."
<Kioku> \Become?\ Akemi smiles more.
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3 Become very light
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 Become very light —> [ 4d3=8 ]{3}
<SirGoldFish> (They're are some lobby rooms with some chairs and added magazines but that's about it. What are you trying to do, Jackie?) And You did manage to become light giving you a +1 bonus on the next speed roll you make.
<JackieLegs> (Well i want to send like two mice to see if the soldiers shoot anything that moves)
<SirGoldFish> Alright, you some mice manage to come out of the wood work (Well concrete but ya know.) and scurry off towards the smiles, they point the guns at them, but a femine voice comes over the intercom. "Put the guns down, don't shoot just anything you see. Only shoot on MY command!"
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at Viktor "if you can become something small you should be Fine"
<Kioku> \Very interesting… ghouls?\ Akemi barely suppresses another giggle.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+4 Time to become a Squirrel!
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+4 Time to become a Squirrel! —> [ 4d3=7 ]{3}
<Rose27> A looks scared
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+3 Skin Walking Take full control of one of the mice
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+3 Skin Walking Take full control of one of the mice —> [ 4d3=6 ]{1}
<SirGoldFish> The woman begins complaining on over the intercom. "Gah! If only you guards were not so dull and I had actual useful help obtaining what I need…" Sadly, Victor fails in to turn into a mouse and Jackie fails in taking control of the mice.
<Rose27> (*Squirrel)
<Kioku> "Do you think we'll have to get past them?" Akemi whispers to Jackie.
<SavanahHolland> Viktor curses under his breath
<Rose27> "…….I will go and see if they'll shoot me."
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks to Akemi "I think so even if we ignore them they could just become problems later"
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at A "that seems like a really bad idea"
<SirGoldFish> "Ya, know, you idiots should like do something instead of stand… Uh, number throw 9 down the hole, see if he survives."
<Rose27> "…..better than standing here." A starts walking
<SavanahHolland> Viktor grabs her arm swiftly
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at Akemi and holds up the knife "what do you think?"
<Rose27> A tries dragging Viktor with her
<Kioku> Akemi giggles for real this time, her eyes flaring gold for a moment once she turns to look at the guards. Her spectral features fully realize, and the veins in her arms and hands glow blood red for a few moments as she raises a curse on one of the guards.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{1}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+1 Viktor isn't strong but doesnt want A to die yet
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+1 Viktor isn't strong but doesnt want A to die yet —> [ 4d3=6 ]{-1}
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3 Drag Viktor
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 Drag Viktor —> [ 4d3=10 ]{5}
<Kioku> (Wicked Curse: Blood Curse - health damage dealt is taken as psyche damage) (Not sure if that'd be a success test, or opposed by Brains defense)
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3+2 No will
<Uradice> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3+2 No will —> [ 4d3=9 ]{11}
<Kioku> (Minus 8 dangit. :P So 3? Sadness.)
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+8 throw knife at one guard
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+8 throw knife at one guard —> [ 4d3=9 ]{9}
<SirGoldFish> Pause!
<SirGoldFish> The curse fails to work
<SirGoldFish> Vik roll strength to try and not be dragged.
<SavanahHolland> (Already did)
<Rose27> (^)
<SirGoldFish> (That was to stop A, but whatever)
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3-8+6 Durable.
<Uradice> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+6 Durable. —> [ 4d3=7 ]{5}
<SirGoldFish> Alright here what happens:
<SirGoldFish> The guards begin to go and drag one of there own off to a square hole in the ground. "Alright, so on the count of 3! 1..2" And that's when Jackie's knife is plunged into the man's arm forcing him to drop the man he was holding down the hole (No screams of pain or fear are heard) This is also when all the guards turn around and point they're guns at the group. "I on the count of 3! You buffoons. Also, number 1-4 again, don't shoot!"
<SirGoldFish> The woman speaks with a light British accent. "Hellooooo, how are you individuals doing this fine day?"
<Kioku> "Very well, thank you!" Replies Akemi's Welsh-tinted English. She giggles and grins.
<SavanahHolland> Viktor looks around again, his french peaking out slightly in fear, heh "Hello? Good.. how are.. you?"
<JackieLegs> "Sorry about the knife but there are body's and your wearing creepy mask"
<SirGoldFish> "Oh! You're so… young~ Uhmmm, so, what'cha dooing in this highly dangerous spatial anomaly?"
<Kioku> "It's an adventure!" Akemi giggles again. "An excellent one so far! I hope it doesn't turn boring~"

  • Disconnected (Connection reset by peer)

ENDING LOGGING AT Tue Jun 02 18:35:13 2015

BEGIN LOGGING AT Tue Jun 02 18:37:20 2015

  • Now talking on #Firefighters
  • Topic for #Firefighters is: Runs, Non-canon, Surplus, and training. ||
  • Topic for #Firefighters set by SirGoldFish (Tue Jun 02 16:06:50 2015)
  • SavanahHolland has quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
  • Kioku has quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
  • You are now known as Kioku
  • Piper has quit (Ping timeout)
  • Fuck__ (~Fuck@112F62E4:B82043D8:8A243AD6:IP) has joined
  • savanah__ (~SavanahHo@9D7A7D74:B5F2CF8A:D8ADCA06:IP) has joined
  • Uradice2 (~ra.ten.amirp.bac.BE735457-CRInys|veR#ra.ten.amirp.bac.BE735457-CRInys|veR) has joined
  • Uradice has quit (Ping timeout: 184 seconds)
  • SavanahHolland1 has quit (Ping timeout: 184 seconds)
  • Fuck_ has quit (Ping timeout: 184 seconds)

<Fuck> The woman giggles. "Oh, aren't you all just so adorable!" You all here knocking on glass to the right and you see that she's behind some glass in an observation room. She's a blond lady in a brown coat with blood red lipstick on, she waves at the group. "So, how about you three do me a favor and get what's causing all this."
<Fuck
> "k?"

  • Fuck__ is now known as SirGoldFish

<Kioku> "All this~? Something's being caused? Marvelous!"
<JackieLegs> "Do you mind if i ask who your with?
<JackieLegs> "
<SirGoldFish> "Yess, yess." She laughs. "This entire place, despite it's outward small appearance is indeed a labyrinth! And, well, it just keeps /growing!/ And if this criminally insane man's journal is to be believed there is a sort of artifact causing it! My employers want it so…."
<SirGoldFish> "Yeah, the only way down is over there." She points to the hole in the ground
<SirGoldFish> "I think the entrance was just softened so you should be able to make it down!"
<Rose27> A jumps down the hole
<JackieLegs> "Do you mind if i ask your name?"
<Kioku> "Does it have a way up too~?"
<Kioku> \No worries, Asami can carry me up. But I don't know about the rest, and I'm fond of them~<SirGoldFish> (A is not gonna look down the hole or anything?)
<Rose27> (I actually didn't know I posted that…..retcon it….)

  • MobilePiper has quit (centauri.hub.eu.synirc.net naamio.fi.eu.synirc.net)
  • Endorb has quit (centauri.hub.eu.synirc.net naamio.fi.eu.synirc.net)
  • MobilePiper (~PI.A9C59BAC.7D30E605.8C679939|53tahCdnA#PI.A9C59BAC.7D30E605.8C679939|53tahCdnA) has joined
  • Endorb (ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined
  • SavanahHolland1 (~ten.tsacmoc.nt.1dsh.6EF0B29E-CRInys|oHhanavaS#ten.tsacmoc.nt.1dsh.6EF0B29E-CRInys|oHhanavaS) has joined
  • SirGoldFish has quit (Killed (discovery.hub.us.synirc.net (Nick Collision)))
  • Uradice2 has quit (Ping timeout: 361 seconds)
  • savanah__ has quit (nexus.hub.us.synirc.net sirocco.tx.us.synirc.net)
  • Uradice (~ra.ten.amirp.bac.BE735457-CRInys|veR#ra.ten.amirp.bac.BE735457-CRInys|veR) has joined
  • SirGoldFish (~Fuck@112F62E4:B82043D8:8A243AD6:IP) has joined

<SirGoldFish> "Oh, uh, call me Z! AANNNDD I have no clue if there is a way up, but that's all part of the fun!"
<Kioku> Akemi giggles and sprints toward the glass.
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at the lady "Well if that journal has information to find this object mind if we take it down with us to help find it?"
<SavanahHolland1> Viktor stands next to Jackie, still looking around the room.
<SirGoldFish> "Mhmm, are you willing to pay 5000 dollars for it?"
<SirGoldFish> "Cause that's what I paid."

<JackieLegs> "I could possibly come up with the funds but im saying why not let us barrow it since we would be retrieving this item for you"
<SirGoldFish> "Well, normally, I would! But since you kind of stabbed one of guards…"
<SirGoldFish> "Ya know."
<SirGoldFish> "You have atrocious manners on you."
<JackieLegs> "I admit that stabbing was a little over the line but you have to admit when we walk in and see Decapitated body's and then see guys with guns we could get the wrong idea"
<JackieLegs> (can i use diplomacy to help get the journal?)
<SirGoldFish> (Nope, not after stabbing.)
<SirGoldFish> "Sorry, only I'm allowed to hurt them."
<SavanahHolland1> Viktor notices Akemi's sprint, then decides to follow her
<JackieLegs> "well to apologize why don't i remove the knife from the guard?"

  • Rose27 (ten.tsacmoc.nm.1dsh.49E31D84-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.nm.1dsh.49E31D84-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined

<SirGoldFish> "No, no, no. It looks good on number 2! Doesn't?" The stabbed guard nods. "Yes! Yes Oh, yes it feels great!" He says in an enthusiastic manner.
<JackieLegs> Jackie starts to follow Viktor "how else can I apologize ?"
<Kioku> Akemi stands, hands against the glass with a grin… that slowly fades to extreme annoyance as the lady behind it COMPLETELY ignores her presence to continue chatting with Jackie.
<SirGoldFish> "Hmm?" He looks over to Akemi.

  • SavanahHolland1 is now known as SavanahHolland

<SirGoldFish> *She
<Kioku> Akemi clenches the fist of her free hand. \I hate being ignored… I hate that she had to be so boring!\ She suppresses the urge to do to the woman what she usually prefers to do to boring things that ignore her, and spins around, walking away with an expression of deadly irritation on her face.
<Rose27> A looks down the hole
<JackieLegs> "Well you don't seem to be a bad person since you haven't attacked us even though i stabbed your friend what organization did you say you where with again?"
<SirGoldFish> "Something wrong?" She asks Akemi. The hole is about 13 feet down there is one of the smiley faces is down there, his bones are broken and he's waving at the group!
<SirGoldFish> *His legs are broken.
<Rose27> A waves down "Catch" and jumps
<SirGoldFish> A, roll brawn.
<Rose27> (But i'm really light!)
<SirGoldFish> (Still have to roll.)
<Rose27> (ok?)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{5}

  • Twelve is now known as Piper
  • MobilePiper has quit (Quit: Bye)

<SirGoldFish> Normally this would utterly destroy your legs and kill the man, but! Since your light. You're not hurt and the man's not hurt either!
<Rose27> "Hello."
<SirGoldFish> The man waves at A but says nothing.
<Kioku> Akemi just stalks to the hole. \She had her chance. She ignored me. She doesn't want to be friends. She'll die for that… eventually.<Rose27> "Do you like baseball?"
<Kioku> She spiritform-dashes down the hole.
<SirGoldFish> (I assume she has to roll for that?)
<Kioku> (If you want, I suppose. It's just alternate movement.)
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> (Uh, I guess it does not hurt her.)
<JackieLegs> (Did she respond to me asking her organization?)
<SirGoldFish> "Well, ya know, I work for whoever has the coin."
<JackieLegs> "Ah so your freelance then, well I apologize for stabbing your friend" Jackie looks at Viktor "We might be able to get down if we link arms and slowly climb down"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor bites his lip "Alright"
<SirGoldFish> Jackie, the walls of the hole are bricked so you can climb down, but you'll need to do a roll. of either brawn or speed.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{3}
<SirGoldFish> What is Vik doing? and ouch, Jackie, give me a brawn or speed roll to see how bad you're hurt.
<SavanahHolland> (Link arms with jackie and slowly climb down, like she just said)
<Kioku> (In martial arts classes, they teach you how to fall without hurting yourself. Would that apply/help?)
<SirGoldFish> (Uh, sure, I'll say it counts)
<JackieLegs> (are we able to do the link arms thing gold?)
<SirGoldFish> Vik is able to make it down the hole unharmed.
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<SavanahHolland> (>_< We are linking arms!)
<SirGoldFish> Luckily, with your skills in karate! Jackie is able to make it down. '
<SirGoldFish> Everyone's made it down!
<Rose27> A is waitin for Smiley to respond
<SirGoldFish> He responded by waving.
<Kioku> (To the baseball question?)
<Rose27> "…….Do you only wave?"
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks around to see if there is a path to follow
<SirGoldFish> He said nothing to the baseball question.
<SirGoldFish> He waves at this question.
<Rose27> "I like you."
<Kioku> Akemi sighs and sneers at the world, before closing her eyes, thinking of how wonderfully artistic the blood splatters will be, giggling and smiling again.
<SirGoldFish> Jackie! Your in a massive concrete hall, there are 3 branching ways to go. There is medical equipment and a few blood stains that splatter the floor. You here screaming down one hall, nothing down another, and a thudding noise down another.
<Rose27> "I am going to check on screaming." A starts that way
<Kioku> Akemi stares the way with the screaming, in excitement.
<SavanahHolland> Viktor is going to look/grab the medical equipment
<JackieLegs> Jackie is going to follow Viktor
<SirGoldFish> The medical equipment mostly consists of broken needles, roll brains to find something useful.
<SavanahHolland> (Can I use first aid again to see if anything is useful?)
<SirGoldFish> (Erhmm, no, it's more about finding something than identifying.)
<SavanahHolland> (Yeah but if you identify something you could see that, hey thats going to be useful for fixing someone up)
<Kioku> Akemi glances down to see what the other two are doing, before starting to follow A.
<SirGoldFish> (still no.)
<JackieLegs> (Can i roll too?)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+3 thats silly and you know it :/
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+3 thats silly and you know it :/ —> [ 4d3=6 ]{1}
<SirGoldFish> Nope, Vik finds nothing, Jackie yes you can roll. Down the hall, you see a man in medical garb is screaming as a smiley guard is pointing a gun at him.
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 —> [ 4d3=11 ]{5}
<Rose27> "……..Am I interrupting?"
<SirGoldFish> Jackie! You find a first aid bag. And yes, A, you were interrupting something. Next to the scene is two corpses all identical to the man in medical garb. '
<JackieLegs> Jackie hands off the first aid bag to Viktor "I found this it might come in handy"
<Rose27> (………that was a left out detail…..not interrupting……)
<SirGoldFish> (A just noticed it.)
<Rose27> (oh! ok!)
<Rose27> "Why are you shooting this man?)
<SavanahHolland> Viktor nods, and takes the back holding on to it "Thank you."
<Rose27> *"
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at Viktor "we should probably all stick together lets follow them"
<SirGoldFish> The man's walkie talkie talks in the woman's voice. "Oh, oh, yes, well, I told them to protect them selves."
<SavanahHolland> He nods again, following the rest of the group and bringing Jackie along
<Rose27> "From a guy in scrubs?"
<SirGoldFish> "You know how these folks are, crazy and all…" She giggles.
<Kioku> Akemi looks back as Jackie and Viktor catch up with her, given her slow walk. "Find anything~?"
<Rose27> A looks at the screamin man "Are you crazy, sir?"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor lifts the bag slightly for Akemi to see, then holds it normally "Just this bag, could come in handy."
<JackieLegs> Jackie walks up to the smile guard and attempts to wave his gun down "No need for that right now we can keep you and him safe from each other"
<SirGoldFish> "NO, NO, I DON'T WANT TO DIE. AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHH!"
<Rose27> A turns around and walks back into the room with Wavy
<SirGoldFish> Wavy waves when you walk by, his bones still broken.
<Kioku> Akemi frowns and jumps into the man about to kill someone, trying to take control.
<Kioku> Roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{3}
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3-8+2 Gotta be consistent.
<Uradice> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+2 Gotta be consistent. —> [ 4d3=8 ]{2}

  • SolongStarbird has quit (Ping timeout: 184 seconds)
  • SolongStarbird (~moc.rr.ser.anilorac.14E71402-CRInys|atSgnoloS#moc.rr.ser.anilorac.14E71402-CRInys|atSgnoloS) has joined

<SirGoldFish> Akemi, you take control of this man's body. Akemi is able to tell (And perhaps even feel.) The utter happiness and excasty this man feels no pain what so ever, despite the bloody hole in his back.
<Kioku> Akemi giggles inside the man and pulls the arm with his gun back. "Now why would we want to do this such a boring way?" his voice says, with Akemi's tone. "Actually… why are these people being killed at all?"
<JackieLegs> Jackie noticing Akemi jump in the gun man walks to the screaming man "Sir your safe now, what happened down here?"
<Kioku> The man's head turns toward Jackie. "Oh, he can't speak right now. Sorry. Should I ask him?"
<SirGoldFish> "Bloody, hell, who said you could speak! You worthless maggot!"
<JackieLegs> (wait what who just said that gold?)
<Rose27> (Z!)
<SirGoldFish> (Z!)
<JackieLegs> (ok but i was talking to the screaming dude what was his reaction?)
<SirGoldFish> "AHH! I WAS Protecting the mother terf! For I am louie the 7th!"
<SirGoldFish> ^Screaming man responding to Jackie.
<JackieLegs> "why hello louie the 7th my name is Jackie, The mother terf care to explain what you mean?" Jackie bows as she introduces herself
<SirGoldFish> He wildy points everywhere.
<Kioku> Masked Akemi looks toward the (radio?) that the voice came from and suppresses a giggle. Can this body make a proper giggle?
<JackieLegs> Jackie laughs "I should have guessed, We are looking for a strange object is there anything you would consider strange down here?"
<SirGoldFish> Oh, yes it can get out a popper giggles. It has all the falculties you'd expect out of a living human. "EVERYTHING IS NORMAL, NOTHING STRANGE AT ALLLLLLLLLLL." The screaming man said standing next to his dead twins.
<Kioku> \I wonder if I can crush the radio…<JackieLegs> "is there any object down her that causes things to change?" Jackie looks around the room to see if there are and clues
<SirGoldFish> "NO!" The man yells at Jackie. Akemi, sure, just take it off try to stomp on it and give me a half decent brawn roll. (This body's brawn is about 4.)
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4 No comms for you
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 No comms for you —> [ 4d3=6 ]{2}
<Kioku> \If this doesn't work, I'm shooting it. Not my ears to worry about~<SavanahHolland> Viktor is going to stand ever so slightly in front of Jackie at the mans words.
<SirGoldFish> Sadly, that's not enough to be able to stomp it out.
<JackieLegs> (can jackie attempt to crush it since i noticed her stomp it)
<SirGoldFish> (Sure, go ahead.)
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<SirGoldFish> (Doubt martial arts counts here, buuuttt.) Jackie is able to stamp it out crushing it. You all hear a "HUMPH!" Come from it once destroyed.
<SirGoldFish> *before being destroyed
<Kioku> Akemi giggles - it's weird with this voice - and curiously takes off the mask. She considers it for a few moments, before making the body grin, bite its thumb enough to bleed, and painting a wider smile on the mask in blood. "Much better."
<JackieLegs> Jackie has a worried expression on her face "Akemi is everything alright?
<Kioku> "Of course! Why wouldn't I be fine?"
<SirGoldFish> The man looks dirty, his face covered in battle scars. Looks to be about 40 years of age.
<SavanahHolland> Viktor stares to the mask, unsure what to even do, at this point it's obvious that he's trying to stand all the way in front of Jackie, looking up to Akemi.
<JackieLegs> "Well people don't normally draw in blood is all" Jackie starts searching the room
<SirGoldFish> Everyone wears a different style of a smiely mask. His is yellow with black slits for eyes and a smile.
<Kioku> Akemi blinks the man's eyes. "Well I didn't have anything else to paint with…"
<SirGoldFish> Jackie, and everyone else looking, give me brains to search the room along with Jackie.
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{3}
<Kioku> (Is this actually a brains roll, or is it perception?)
<SirGoldFish> Perception does add to it,y es.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+5
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{7}
<SirGoldFish> *yes.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{1}
<Rose27> (Can A search the room she's in?)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+5
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> No, not much else to see.
<SirGoldFish> But, for the rest of the group…
<SirGoldFish> Akemi, through the man's worn out eyes, you spot a wet piece of paper that has a diagram showing off a spherical cage like object with a jewel in the center. There are some rambling scribblies, barely readable, that talk about growing, expanding, and some sort of "Labyrinth doom device from hell."
<Kioku> Akemi stoops to pick it up, pushing her own agility through the body for a moment to spin into a standing position once it's in hand. "Hmmm?"
<Kioku> \Ugh. This body is too bulky. I don't like it.<SirGoldFish> (The body is in fact bulky, but, not that it makes a difference. There is a feeling of lightness through out the man's body.)
<JackieLegs> (is it a closed room except for the entrance?
<SirGoldFish> Nope, it's a hallway that you can continue walking down.
<JackieLegs> Jackie pulls on Viktors ellbow and starts heading further down the hallway
<SavanahHolland> Viktor follows along with Jackie easily, finding himself getting sidetracked far too easily
<SirGoldFish> A, have anything to say to Wavy or ya gonna return to the group?
<Kioku> Akemi considers the paper, not thinking to show it to others unless they ask - the perils of not being used to a team.
<Rose27> "Those people are crazy."
<Rose27> And then A returns to the team
<SirGoldFish> The man merely waves to Rose.
<SirGoldFish> This is a true labyrinth… the halls are long and repeating. Everyone, give me both a brawn and brains roll, diff 3, or face potential damage.
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{3}
<SirGoldFish> (Damage if you fail. please label which roll your doing.)
<JackieLegs> brains
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+3 Brains
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+3 Brains —> [ 4d3=10 ]{5}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+1 Brawn
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+1 Brawn —> [ 4d3=8 ]{1}
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4 body's brawn
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 body's brawn —> [ 4d3=6 ]{2}
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+3 brains
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+3 brains —> [ 4d3=7 ]{2}
<JackieLegs> (can i use martial arts for brawn?)
<SirGoldFish> (No, this has nothing to do with kicking or dodging, this is pure survival)
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2 Brawn
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 Brawn —> [ 4d3=8 ]{2}
<SirGoldFish> Akemi, Vik, and Jackie give me a brawn defense roll.
<SirGoldFish> Akemi give me a brains roll.
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{1}
<SavanahHolland> (Again?)
<Kioku> (Does the body have a brawn defense helping skill that I can tap? And is it a brains *defense* roll?)
<SirGoldFish> (Yup, rolling damage.)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+1
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+1 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{1}
<SirGoldFish> (No brawn's defense that would apply.)
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4 Brawn Def
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 Brawn Def —> [ 4d3=7 ]{3}
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+6 Brain Def
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+6 Brain Def —> [ 4d3=8 ]{6}
<JackieLegs> (not unless martial arts counts)
<SirGoldFish> roll 4d3-8+6 (Brains damage) This place is truly horrid.
<Uradice> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+6 (Brains damage) This place is truly horrid. —> [ 4d3=10 ]{8}
<Kioku> (But I like this place!)
<SirGoldFish> (Don't worry it does not drive you guys crazy, Vik is not gone.)
<SirGoldFish> roll 4d3-8+6 Physical damage The broken glass combined with the long travel is just /killing/ you
<Uradice> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+6 Physical damage The broken glass combined with the long travel is just /killing/ you —> [ 4d3=6 ]{4}
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+1 Brain
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+1 Brain —> [ 4d3=5 ]{-2}
<Rose27> Roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{1}
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+1 Brain
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+1 Brain —> [ 4d3=6 ]{-1}
<Rose27> Roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{5}
<SirGoldFish> Angel, you feel your mind begin to break down, the hideous sights of this place, the repeating halls…. You have some for of extreme reaction (Anger, crying, etc, your choice.) that cripples you from action. Bring your psyche down to 1.
<Rose27> Angel starts hitting her bat against the wall
<SavanahHolland> Viktor stares at Angel, his expression worried, he tries to put a hand on Angels shoulder to calm her down.
<Rose27> Angel tries biting Viktor's hand
<SirGoldFish> The asylum just gets odder and odder as you go through it. You pass by a /massive/ with easily 1000s of cell with skeletons and a few people, you have to go through a hall filled with broken glass, and currently you are in a room filled with 10 foot tall needles that are potroduing out of the room's walls filled with glowing red ooze. (Feel free to have your characters react to these sights. We can rewind to any of them.)
<SirGoldFish> OMG, VIK and ANGEL, roll me brawn!
<SavanahHolland> (brawn? o-o)
<SirGoldFish> Vik can roll speed.
<Rose27> roll 4d3+3
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3+3 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{13}
<SirGoldFish> (Just thought about it XD)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{5}
<Rose27> (THAT WAS 5!)
<Rose27> (Tie!)
<Kioku> Akemi spins around to look at all the cells, giggles while skipping through the glass, and peers closely at the needles, tapping the side of one with a finger.
<SirGoldFish> Vik, you manage to dodge Angel's assault.
<Rose27> A continues hitting the wall with her bat cursing under her breath
<SavanahHolland> Viktor stares at Angel, his eyes not parting, then goes to stand next to Jackie. "Something is wrong with her."
<SirGoldFish> Akemi, the substance is warm….
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at the needles with a slight bit of fear in her eyes she moves close to Viktor "I dont like needles"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor brings Jackie close to his side, he says quietly under his breath to Jackie "Don't worry, those needles won't hurt you."
<Kioku> Akemi investigates more closely, laying a cheek against the tube.
<Rose27> "Stupid little." A swings harder and harder
<JackieLegs> Jackie reassured by Viktor looks around the room to see if there is an exit
<SirGoldFish> Angel… you begin to see a crying face in the wall. "Whhhyyy?" it moans out to you. (No one else can see this)
<Rose27> A swings at the face "Shush! YOU ARE A WALL!"
<Kioku> \Oooh? Is she seeing things now too? Poor girl doesn't know how to cope~!\ Akemi giggles.
<SirGoldFish> Akemi, not much else to the glowing needle other than a metallic chemical smell.
<Kioku> *hearing
<SirGoldFish> The wall talks back. "But… wh-" The walls is silenced as you break the wall and black ooze comes out like blood.
<SirGoldFish> (Again, only she sees this)
<Rose27> Rose pokes the blood
<Rose27> and tastes it
<Rose27> Then hits those god damn walls!
<Rose27> WAIT!
<Rose27> WHAT DID THE FLOOR SAY?
<Rose27> Starts hitting the floor
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+4 searching the room
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+4 searching the room —> [ 4d3=7 ]{3}
<SavanahHolland> Viktor stares horrified at Akemi, then turns to Jackie "We need to find a way to calm her down"
<Kioku> Akemi opens her eyes and stares at Viktor, cheek still against the needle's tube.
<JackieLegs> Jackie looks at Viktor "did you check that med kit there might be a sedative"
<Rose27> "RAWR!"
<Kioku> "Hmm? What do you need a sedative for?"
<SirGoldFish> Taste like sugar! (From everyone else's perceptive, it looks like she's licking the wall.) Sadly, the floor is silent and Jackie finds an entereance to a room glowing blue. It looks like it was poorly hidden.
<Rose27> A keeps stopping and licks the wall every few minutes
<SavanahHolland> Viktor nods, then looks through the kit for a sedative of sorts, at least enough to calm her down.
<Rose27> *seconds
<SirGoldFish> Well, being a mental hospital there is a sedative! Along with some Thorazine pills.
<JackieLegs> Jackie points at the rampaging A "She might need that sedative, there is a blue room over here "
<Rose27> "RAWR! THE WALLS! THEY TASTE LIKE CANDY!"
<SavanahHolland> (Is it pills, needle? What?)
<SirGoldFish> (Needle)
<Rose27> "WHY WAS SHE TOUCHING ME? RAWR!"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor turns to Akemi and Jackie "Can one of you hold her down? I want to give her just a little so she doesn't hurt herself."
<Kioku> Akemi finally moves away from the wall to try to hold A.
<Kioku> "Fiiiine…"
<Rose27> A swings at Akemi when she gets close
<JackieLegs> Jackie attempts to hold A down "Ill help"
<Rose27> And Jackie
<SavanahHolland> Viktor looks about ready to pluck Jackie away from A at any given time
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<Kioku> (What's the body's agility, and does it know a defense?)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{7}
<Rose27> (You're still a guard? XD)
<JackieLegs> (Rose where did you get +7 from?)
<Rose27> (My skillz dawg!)
<JackieLegs> (Batting plus brawn is +6)
<Rose27> (Oh! That's a 6!)
<SirGoldFish> The fight's a wash, Angel continues to be crazy.
<JackieLegs> (She got a 6 i got a 7 thats a wash?)
<SirGoldFish> (Oh, in that case) you manage to stick her in the neck! A give me a brains defense roll
<SirGoldFish> The body's agilit is 3
<Rose27> (Jackie was holdin me down :/)
<Rose27> *Gonna
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+5 don't get punched by Angel
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+5 don't get punched by Angel —> [ 4d3=8 ]{5}
<SavanahHolland> (jebus)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+6
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+6 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{6}
<SirGoldFish> angel gets a hit in, but Akemi takes no damange and is unharmed. (Angel still need a brains defense roll from you.)
<SirGoldFish> Angel goes down from the sedative, unable to resist.
<SavanahHolland> (Wat)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+1
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+1 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{2}
<SavanahHolland> (I was gonna like have Viktor try to see if it was too strong)
<SirGoldFish> (Oh, well, then we'll save that roll for when she's stuck.)
<SavanahHolland> (Can I roll for brains and first aid to see how strong it is/a good doisage just to calm her down)
<SirGoldFish> Vik roll medical to identify it and see what effect it'll have.
<SirGoldFish> Currently, A is being held down by Jackie.

  • SolongStarbird has quit (Client exited)

<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=5 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> It'll knock her out, the Thorazine pills however, will calm her down.
<Rose27> I wanna bite his hand if he puts it near me
<JackieLegs> (if she bite him im smacking her)
<Rose27> (So? A doesn't know/care.)
<JackieLegs> (i was letting Gold know rose)
<SavanahHolland> Viktor attempts to swiftly give A the pills to calm her down.
<Rose27> (Where do the pills go? Butt or Mouth?)
<SavanahHolland> (omfg XD Mouth pls)
<SirGoldFish> (Well…)
<Rose27> (Butt! MAKE IT WEIRD! LET A RAGE! RAWR!)
<SirGoldFish> (Mouth)
<Rose27> (DAMN IT!)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3 Bite the Hand that Feeds you
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 Bite the Hand that Feeds you —> [ 4d3=9 ]{4}
<SavanahHolland> (Agility and first aid? both apply)
<SirGoldFish> Give me both aglility and First aid.
<Kioku> (I kind of want to know if Rose would mind taking a Persuade roll against A to calm her enough to take the pills…)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{9}
<Rose27> (I don't think that'll work :/)
<Rose27> (The persuade thing :/)
<SirGoldFish> (It's your choice.)
<Rose27> (how? I am insane, kind of.)
<SirGoldFish> (What's the roll for, Savy?)
<Rose27> (I think both Agility and First Aid)
<SavanahHolland> (To feed her the pill…)
<SirGoldFish> (I was hoping for two different rolls)
<SirGoldFish> Oh, well, the pill goes in, but give me a roll to see if she bites you.
<SavanahHolland> (They're meant for the same thing lol)
<SavanahHolland> (Agility?)
<Kioku> (I mean, it was Agility+First Aid instead of Brains+First Aid)
<Kioku> (to get the pill in without a bite)
<Kioku> (right?)
<SirGoldFish> (Uh, sure, we'll go with that!)
<SirGoldFish> You slip the pill and get your hand away.
<SirGoldFish> A starts slowly feeling calmer and calmer…
<Rose27> "DUMB FLOOR! Ddddummmbbbb….."
<SavanahHolland> Viktor looks to the two "She should start to calm down now."
<Kioku> Akemi touches the spot she was sort-of punched, and giggles.
<Rose27> "Ponys!"
<Kioku> \… She's crazier than I am.<JackieLegs> Jackie lets A go and starts heading towards the blue room "guys we should continue"
<Rose27> A giggles
<SavanahHolland> Viktor nods, helping A get up and move around like a not crazy human being.
<Kioku> Akemi skips past the needles, running a hand along one, before going to the blue room.
<Rose27> A hugs Akemi "Sorry for the ouches"
<SirGoldFish> Alright, so past the doors is a climbing wall composed of the same material used for cells, they're are stiff, rotting corpses all in some sort of prayer postion towards the climbing wall, or more approximately, the sphere (Same one illustrated in the note Akemi found)
<Rose27> "OOOOOHHHHH BEACHBALL!"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor looks to the horrific scene, then taking a sharp breath.
<JackieLegs> Jackie takes a deep breath and steals herself to search the room "This place is a hell hole"
<Kioku> Akemi looks around, wrinkling the body's nose and blocking out its sense of smell - or at least, no longer paying attention to it herself.
<Rose27> A is still hugging Akemi
<Kioku> \Rotting already… these are no good at all!<SavanahHolland> (Can viktor try to see what happened to the bodies like last time with the headless guys?)
<Kioku> Akemi puts an arm around A and squeezes. "That sphere looks familiar!" She pulls out the paper. "Do you think it's what Jeeves-Bryce wanted?"
<SirGoldFish> The room itself other than the blue glowing coming from the sphere, the room is dark… like a drowning black /surrounds/ the room.
<Rose27> A giggles "It's a beach ball!"
<Kioku> "We'll have to fight past them to keep it, won't we? Oh, well…" She giggles with A for very different reasons.

  • ChanServ sets mode +q on #Firefighters SirGoldFish
  • ChanServ gives channel operator status to SirGoldFish

<SavanahHolland> (Yes or no?)
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+4 Become Heavier
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+4 Become Heavier —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<SirGoldFish> Uh, sure, Vik.
<SirGoldFish> You become heavier! Angel.
<Rose27> A wants to body slam a body
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{8}
<SirGoldFish> Don't even need to roll. She slams the body and it become a puff of brown corpse dust.
<Rose27> "EL ANGELADO!"
<SirGoldFish> (Anyone gonna climb up?)
<Kioku> (But the other two halls!)
<Kioku> (XD)
<JackieLegs> (im going to )
<Rose27> A starts climbin to get the beach ball
<JackieLegs> Jackie starts climbing the wall looking down at Viktor "Catch me if i fall please"
<Rose27> "Do not catch me if I fall! I may body slam something!"
<SirGoldFish> Everyone climbing, give me a Speed roll and a brawn defense roll. (Label which is which)
<SavanahHolland> Vikto gives Jackie a smile, then staying to make sure she doesn't fall, ready to catch her if need be.
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+4 Speed is Key!
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+4 Speed is Key! —> [ 4d3=6 ]{2}
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3 My Muscles!
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 My Muscles! —> [ 4d3=9 ]{4}
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2 speed
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 speed —> [ 4d3=7 ]{1}
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{1}
<SirGoldFish> None of you manage to make it to the top, only half way up The cage-ladder starts shaking…
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3-8+3 Cage fights back….
<Uradice> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+3 Cage fights back…. —> [ 4d3=8 ]{3}
<SavanahHolland> Viktor is going to catch Jackie is she falls
<JackieLegs> (how high is the ceiling?)
<SirGoldFish> Jackie, take on damage as metalic bits of the cage. 'attack' you and scratches your leg. Everyone manages to stay on. You can't tell how high the ceiling is. Too far and too dark.
<Rose27> A wants to keep climbing!
<JackieLegs> Jackie continues climbing
<SirGoldFish> Alright! Give me another brawn defense roll for those continuing to climb. (No need for speed since you're so close.)
<JackieLegs> roll 4d3-8+2
<Uradice> JackieLegs rolled : 4d3-8+2 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{3}
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3 My Muscles!
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 My Muscles! —> [ 4d3=11 ]{6}
<SirGoldFish> Roll 4d3-8+4 More violent retaliation!
<Uradice> SirGoldFish rolled : 4d3-8+4 More violent retaliation! —> [ 4d3=6 ]{2}
<Rose27> "Dumb Cages! I AM THE BEST LUCHADOR!"
<SirGoldFish> You all manage to get up the to the glowing, spinning, metallic cage sphere. It's sitting upon a pedestal of bones.
<Rose27> Rose grabs the beach ball
<Rose27> *A!
<JackieLegs> Jackie watches to make sure A doesn't get hurt
<SirGoldFish> The room begins to shake, it's like a miniature earthquake was unleashed upon the room.
<Rose27> "I HAVE A JAR OF DIRT!"
<SavanahHolland> Viktor tries to take a calm stance to not shake "Grab it and come down!" She yells to the two.
<SavanahHolland> (*he)
<JackieLegs> Jackie presses the patch on her neck "Bryce we think we found the object but some lady named Z dosnt seem likely to let us leave with it can you come in?"
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3 become lighter
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 become lighter —> [ 4d3=6 ]{1}
<JackieLegs> Jackie grabs a and throws her towards Viktor "Viktor Catch A"
<Rose27> (Can't
<JackieLegs> ( ?)
<SirGoldFish> She sadly fails to become lighter.
<SirGoldFish> Bits of the room begin to fall into the abyss.
<Rose27> *(Can't I am extremely heavy. It's like a statue.)
<Rose27> A starts climbing down
<SirGoldFish> The entrance to the exit crumbles into pieces as more and more of the room begins to fall into the abyss.
<Kioku> "Well, that's unpleasant."
<SirGoldFish> More and more of the room begins to break apart as eventually there is almost nothing to stand on. Jackie and Angel are currently falling while the rest of the group is huddled up in the center of the crumbling structure, still some how suspended in the abyss.
<Rose27> "Whhhhhhheeeeeeeee!"
<Kioku> "Viktor, can you become a bird? Because I might have to jump into you and ask you to do that if we get any less space."
<SirGoldFish> The bit of concerete the group is standing on is beginning to shake. it's about to fall.
<Kioku> "…"
<Rose27> A tries to become lighter again
<Rose27> roll 4d3-8+3
<Uradice> Rose27 rolled : 4d3-8+3 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{2}
<Kioku> Akemi starts tipping forward, throwing the body off balance, and jumps straight from it into Viktor - not taking control, just inhabiting and enhancing his powers.
<JackieLegs> Jackie presses the patch again "Bryce are you there?"
<Rose27> "I WILL BODY SLAM YOU FLOOR! DO NOT FALL!"
<SirGoldFish> Jackie and Rose are both currently falling in a massive abyss, (You fail to become lighter.)
<SirGoldFish> Jackie hears static but is able to make out. "Can barely hear ya, youngin!"
<SirGoldFish> "Speak up!."
<Rose27> "AVENGE ME, EL AKEMI!"
<JackieLegs> "GET IN THE FACILITY, WE NEED BACK UP WE HAVE THE OBJECT"
<SirGoldFish> Eventually, the bit of concrete fails to the abyss and all the group members fall.
<Kioku> ~Viktor? Bird? Tell me it's possible? Please?~
<SirGoldFish> "What!? Speak up just a lil' more! Something about a facility.
<SirGoldFish> ?"
<JackieLegs> "ENTER THE BUILDING, WE NEED BACK UP"
<SirGoldFish> "I'll call for back-up!"
<Rose27> A touches her patch "BRYCE TELL MY DAD I LOVE HIM! I AM FALLING INTO AN ABYSS!"
<SirGoldFish> You all are falling in the abyss. next to each other.. after a a few minutes it does not seem all that bad. Anything to say to each other?
<Rose27> "………Where are we? and What's this ball?"
<JackieLegs> "Viktor want to go on a date when we get home?" Jackie smiles
<Rose27> "I would like to sleep now. Wake me up when we hit the floor." A closes her eyes
<SirGoldFish> After what? 10? 20? 60? Who knows minutes. Your guy's fall all slow to a a float and you all land on the green outside of the mental institute, seemingly teleporting to the ground after a while. You're all in front of Bryce's jeep. "Only an hour? Thought you needed back up."
<JackieLegs> "well we where in a freaking abyss and there was some lady named z and……. shit happened" Jackie looks exhausted
<Rose27> "I have a jar of dirt!" *waves sphere sbove head*
<Rose27> *above
<JackieLegs> "she has kind of lost her shit you might want to take that from her" Jackie points to A
<Rose27> "I have not.
<Rose27> "
<Rose27> "I am just bored."
<Rose27> "And am trying to amuse you 3."
<JackieLegs> "this is what yo call BORED"
<SirGoldFish> "Well, reinforcements are uh on the way for whatever needed, Uh glad you got. 'that.'" he points to the sphere.
<Rose27> "Yes. Baseball is much more exciting. I will miss Wavy."
<Kioku> Akemi jumps out of Viktor, wide-eyed.
<Kioku> "Why. Did we fall. Outside."
<JackieLegs> Jackie slaps A across the face then gets in the jeep
<Kioku> She stares at the sphere.
<Rose27> "Magic of El Luchadore."
<Kioku> "Is this normal for these kinds of things?"
<Rose27> A gets up and goes into the jeep "Can we go back? I'd like to play Baseball."
<SirGoldFish> "Well, everyone get in the jeep."
<SirGoldFish> You can return to #Sunnybrook-ic or continue to RP in the jeep with the group.
<Kioku> Akemi leans real close to Bryce.
<Kioku> She tries to stare him in the eyes.
<Rose27> "Will you sit next to me Akemi?"
<SirGoldFish> "You alright there, kido?"
<Kioku> "Are you my friend?"
<SirGoldFish> He scaratches at his beard. "Uh, well ya see." Mr. smiley has just regained conciousness and he's looking around with a big ol' grin on his face. "Who's your friend?"
<Rose27> A gets out "Hello Mr.Smiley. Are you our friend?"
<Kioku> Akemi tilts her head a bit farther than a head should be tilted. "That's what I want to know! Will you be?" She smiles.
<SirGoldFish> Mr. Smiley goes to grab his gun, but bryce gets his faster. "HOLD DOWN SCUM!"
<Rose27> "………can I keep him?"
<Kioku> Akemi tips over backward from Bryce's sudden movement and rolls until she comes to a standing position again.
<SirGoldFish> The man points the gun at Akemi! But Bryce is able to shoot the man in the stomach with pin-point accuracy.
<SirGoldFish> And that's when Bryce Drives off!
<Rose27> "………We can rebuild him." A is left at the asylum with Akemi
<SirGoldFish> Assuming everyone's in the jeep.
<SirGoldFish> (He would not leave the kids.)
<Kioku> Akemi looks on in shock, first at the shot man, then at the jeep she fell out of moments before.
<SirGoldFish> "GET IN! GET IN!"
<Rose27> A takes Akemi's hand "Will you sit with me?"
<Kioku> Akemi grabs the man's gun and jumps into the jeep.
<Kioku> "I don't know how to use this!" She tosses it to the front seat."
<Kioku> *-"
<Rose27> A gets in too, sad that she was ignored and sits away from Akemi.
<SirGoldFish> (BRB in 5 minutes)

  • Rose27 is now known as Life

<Kioku> (But Akemi jumped in to sit next to A…)

  • Life is now known as Rose27

<Rose27> (A was out of the jeep)
<Kioku> (She dragged her in, sinc her hand was held)
<Rose27> (Then retcon the sad part!)

  • FullMetalBitch (~ten.xoc.sk.sk.1238BEDC-CRInys|lateMlluF#ten.xoc.sk.sk.1238BEDC-CRInys|lateMlluF) has joined

<SirGoldFish> "Uh, so, uh, hmm, what ya'll saw in there?"
<Rose27> "……decapitated bodies, wierdos, some strange stuff, a wall talked to me, and I found a box of bullets." A takes them out and hands the box to Bryce
<JackieLegs> "you mean shells wright…….."
<Kioku> Akemi holds Angel's hand and stares at Bryce, waiting for an answer to her question from before everything. After a few moments, she says "you killed for me~" She giggles and seems satisfied.
<Rose27> "No bullets."
<Rose27> *No,
<SirGoldFish> "Uh, yeah, uh not /totally/ sure he's dead, but uh, you kidos are important."
<SirGoldFish> "I would uh hate to see any of ya die." He shivers.
<Rose27> -Scene Wavyed-
<Kioku> <SirGoldFish> 3XP and 700 dollars.
<Kioku> -Needed it in the log!-

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License