Episode 2 - Friendly Competition

Called on by Kelly Pasket again, Akemi, Wendy, and Lucette are brought to a warehouse far away on the campus. There she gives them two simple rules. No killing. Get the briefcase and bring it back here.


<FullMetalBitch> Once more, after class, the intercoms around the school click on. A woman who is far, far underpaid to put up with these kids comes over the speakers. "Will the following students please report to the track behind the gymnasium in ten minutes. Wendy Strauss. Lucette Lagarde. Akemi Kimura. Please be prompt. Thank you." It clicks off and the students are left to find their own way.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy briefly sighs, then goes off for Lucette, deciding to drag the poor girl along, after a few minutes she finally finds Lucette and pulls her to the track behind the gymnasium, explaining something about tarts along the way, either that or muffins, you can't really tell.
<FullMetalBitch> Sometime after the announcement, the voice comes back over the intercom. "Will the following students please report to the track behind the gymnasium in fifteen minutes. Keith Friedsburg. Jennifer Drezlin. Rick Smith. Please be prompt. Thank you." Once more it clicks off.
<Kioku> Akemi catches up to Wendy just outside, following her and Lucette with a smile. "What do you think it'll be about?"
<Uracilo> Lucette walks hanging from Wendy's arm, trying to follow the one-sided conversation and hum at the right times.
<FullMetalBitch> At the track, or, off to the side of it so as not to disturb some kids doing some physical training, is a familiar face. Miss Pasket is standing there with her laptop bag, a fashionable scarf, and two armed guards. She is busy with her phone responding to some annoying emails about work, but looks up as she catches sight of the girls heading across the field. She waves to them and
<FullMetalBitch> smiles brightly. The guards, however, are guards. Stone faced killers they are. Quiet and observant.
<Kioku> Akemi pauses in recognition and smiles slightly.
<Uracilo> Lucette waves to her, a little cowed by the pair of guards. Was this time going to be as confusing as the last? She hoped not…
<SavanahHolland> Wendy notices the slightly familiar woman, giving her a wave much like Lucette had, she glances to Lucette everyonce and awhile.
<FullMetalBitch> "Hey girls!" She says as they approach, dropping her phone to her side. "How are my three little investigators doing? Thanks for making it on time. Follow me, we'll talk as we do." She ushers the girls to start walking behind the gymnasium towards some of the outlying buildings. The guards tailing behind.
<Kioku> Akemi glances to the other two, shrugs, and follows. \I guess it's like last time, maybe?<Uracilo> Lucette looks at Wendy, prepared to follow the woman. If Wendy catches her eye, she blushes and looks away.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy lets out a small laugh as the girl blushes, then slowly bringing, or more dragging, Lucette along behind the woman, listening along the way.
<FullMetalBitch> "You guys are quiet," Pasket says with a glance back to them. "Are you always this quiet? You should talk more. You talk with each other right? We observed that at least. Anyway, okay so you passed stage one. Woo! Congrats and everything. They upped my funding after that. Neat right? Okay so," she says as she turns towards a large warehouse tucked by some lawn keeping machinery and
<FullMetalBitch> troop transports. "This one is pretty good. You'll like it I think." A guard standing by a pair of double doors swipes a card and unlocks it, opening it for the trio. She leads them into a small tile room, bright lights, lined with lockers.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy notices the bright lights, at the point staring at Lucette in the corner of her eye in worry, thinking of the womans words.
<Kioku> Akemi squints a little in the bright light, having no clue what's going on here, and wondering why three others were called as they were crossing the courtyard.
<Uracilo> Lucette reflexively opens her umbrella, almost looking like she did it before the switches were flipped. "Wh-what are we going to do?" she asks, squinting through the light, her eyes more sensitive than most.
<FullMetalBitch> "So, gotta be quick. The other kids are coming," Kelly says as she reaches into a box set on a table in the middle of the room. She holds some red cloth in her hand and offers it to the girls. "These are your armbands, you can wear them if you want to identify each other. No pressure. So the rules for this game are simple. One, no killing. Two, get the briefcase from somewhere in
<FullMetalBitch> the arena and bring it back to this room. It's sort of your base. Okay girls?" She glances to Lucette, "I know you're gonna do great Supergirl."
<Uracilo> Lucette blushes at the comment. "C-can we dim the- the lights? I-I have an allergy…"
<Uracilo> "B-but if not it's fine…" she mumbles, looking down at the ground."
<FullMetalBitch> Kelly looks to one of the guards, who looks around and finds the light switch bank. He flips a couple of them and the lighting in the room goes dimmer, three fourths of the lights turning off. "That good?"
<SavanahHolland> "Game..?" She then looks down at Lucette, putting her hand on the girls arm and letting a familiar flow of energy flow through the small girl, even as a backup plan.
<SavanahHolland> (Should I roll)
<FullMetalBitch> (No, it happens)
<Kioku> Akemi reaches over to pat Lucette's shoulder. So that's why we needed dimmer lights last night…
<Uracilo> "B-better…" Lucette mumbles, before the flow of warmth from Wendy makes her too embarrassed to speak.
<FullMetalBitch> "Alright. You have about five minutes before the doors open. So uh, good luck!" Kelly checks her phone and heads out a side door, leaving the girls in the room with two guards who seem less than interested in the proceedings.
<Uracilo> "Um… Sh-should I prepare some shadows?" she asks the other girls.
<Kioku> Akemi just opens her mouth to ask something, but nothing comes out. "She's… not going to explain anything, is she? … Or ask if we actually want to do this after explaining?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stares at the woman run off "We.. We should make a plan then? She said we have five minutes?"
<Uracilo> Lucette bites her lip. Those kind of questions didn't really come to her. She wanted them to do this, right? So she should do it, that's how it works…
<Uracilo> she, Lucette, should do it*
<Kioku> "Well, they called three others, I assume students… maybe they have the same goal?" Akemi shrugs.
<Kioku> She gets a *look* and puts an arm around Wendy.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy puffs her cheeks, still slightly confused on the game, wrapping on her red arm band.
<Uracilo> "If-if you want some shadows, I'll… I'll make them. Th-they can get the briefcase…"
<Kioku> \Be nice if we knew whether it was a maze or something… or an open field, or what.\
<SavanahHolland> Wendy lets out a small sigh, letting her cheeks deflate, then putting the armband on Lucettes arm, following suit to put one on Akemi as well.
<Kioku> Akemi stares at the armband as Wendy puts it on her.
<Kioku> "Akai…" She giggles for no apparent reason.
<Uracilo> Lucette blushes and bunches up the fabric of her skirt. "M-maybe we should hurry?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, then nods "Yeah.. she said get the briefcase or something..?"
<Kioku> Akemi runs her tongue along her upper teeth and tilts her head slightly, looking toward the door absently.
<Kioku> "If it's a maze, can shadows scout it? If it's an open plain, must we fight them? If it's between a field with scattered cover, should we try to dart in and snatch the item, or neutralize them first?"
<FullMetalBitch> An intercom in the room crackles to life, if one listens closely they'll hear it through the inner double doors as well. It's a male voice, light and jovial. "Ladies and Gentlemen, guards and research staff! It is time for the main event. In the blue corner, master of movement Keith Friedsburg. Fluttering fairy Jennifer Drezlin. And the indestructable Riiiiiiick Smith! In the red
<FullMetalBitch> corner, the fire princess Wendy Strauss. Social queen Akemi Kimura. And the shadow supergirl herself, Luceeeeette Lagarde! The contestants know the rules. Get the briefcase and return to the start. And absolutely no killing. Your bets are locked in, staff are reminded to not interfere unless nescassary, and all equipment needs to be recording." There is a second, the guard in the
<FullMetalBitch> room reaching over to swipe a card, he holds the two hanldes and waits. "Alright! Let's get ready to supernatural rumble! Three. Two. One." The guard pushes down the handles and swings the doors open to reveal a large cavernous warehouse. Full of boxes, containers, equipment, dim low lighting and a complete industrial catalog. "Start!"
<Kioku> Akemi snaps to attention. "Leave Smith to me."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sighs briefly, loosely taking a fighting stance she had learned from Eira orginally, more so now for running "I'll get Keith then"
<Kioku> "We should try to all work together to get one at a time if we can. Stick together, but not too tight." \All that reading finally pays off, mum.<Uracilo> "W-Wendy, I need light…"
<FullMetalBitch> "Oh, and contestants," the voice continues after a pause. "Mind the traps." It cuts off, and the room is still with only the sounds of some industrial grade heaters and some machinery somewhere in the room.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks up "Traps…?" she then bites her lip much harder, providing a bright yellow light for Lucette, her movements starting to seem much sharper.
<Kioku> Akemi puts a hand on Wendy's. "Warmth?" She giggles.
<FullMetalBitch> >Everyone, roll a vision based skill.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+5
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{4}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{9}
<FullMetalBitch> A large steel container sits not far from the door, it's left or right for movement from here. Unless they can get over it.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy then quickly puts a hand on Akemi's shoulder, letting her usual burst of warm fuzzyiness wash over the girls veins.
<Uracilo> Roll 4d3-8+5
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{5}
<Uracilo> Brains + Analysis
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy catches it out of the corner of her eyes. Up near the supports of the building a small swiftly moving object rushing from one end to their side, before trying to dark back towards the other side. A trail of sparkles in it's wake.
<Kioku> Akemi shivers slightly and smiles. Not bright enough to burn Lucette this time, but it makes you wonder.
<Uracilo> Lucette's shadow takes the shape of a small bird, capable of flight. It flies upwards to try and scout the area.
<Uracilo> Lucette sees through its eyes.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy's breath catches noticing the figure "We need to move." she then subtly points to the object moving near the supports "I same something up there."
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette's small bird sees an entire catacomb of shipping containers laid out around and on top of each other.
<FullMetalBitch> All the way down the length of the room, with a missing hole of them in the middle.
<Kioku> Akemi nods and dashes to the nearest cover. "We need to get to the briefcase first, whether that means confronting them or not."
<FullMetalBitch> Akemi finds herself against the side of one of the containers, left or right, it's just more containers from here.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy follows along, taking the same cover, but putting distance between them.
<Kioku> "I wonder what sorts of traps they've come up with… they did say no killing, after all."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy gives a small nod "If anyone comes of to fight.. let me try to take care of it first at least.. I can try that much at least." she then slowly pull's Lucette next to her to stay under cover.
<FullMetalBitch> Far down the warehouse, you hear a loud crash followed by the sound of many smaller crashes. The announcer comes back on, "watch out above! Looks like Rick is out to prove just how indestructible he really is."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy hears the crash, then bolts up, trying to still stay under the guise of cover, but ready to run worst case.
<Uracilo> "It's a maze…" Lucette says, biting her lip. "I-I'll try to find the best path…" Lucette sends more eyes into the air, trying to find the best possible path, and stay away from whatever caused those crashing noises.
<FullMetalBitch> The crash was far away, the warehouse is probably two football fields in length.
<Kioku> "A maze?" Akemi looks at Wendy. "We could run along the tops of the containers probably, but I don't know about you…"
<FullMetalBitch> >Lucette, roll Living Shadows!
<Uracilo> !roll 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> Uracilo: 4:8-8+4
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip "We could all probably make it up if we help eachother up."
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+3
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch: 4:9-8+3
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette, through one of your birds, you catch sight of the small buzzing object. It sees your bird and fires a yellow bolt towards it, which your bird dodges just barely. The small object flies down and into the maze. However, your shadows give you a very good over view of the arena up towards the middle. Catching sight of some industrial machinery and things hidden between the walls.
<FullMetalBitch> You feel confident you can guide the group through at least half of the room to the middle.
<Uracilo> "F-follow me…?" she says, unsure, but starts running down the corridors, following the path she sees from her bird.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy glances to Lucette running, then grabs Akemi's wrist and starts running behind the girl.
<Kioku> Akemi glances to Wendy, then follows Lucette.
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette leads you down the path, the metal walls made by the containers almost indistinguishable from the last. She makes some sense of it and guides you easily. Rounding one corner, however, you all come to a small clearing in the metal forest. In the middle is a very, very, very large venus flytrap plant. Almost ten feet tall, in a giant pot. There is a single light hanging off a
<FullMetalBitch> container illuminating it.
<Kioku> Akemi pushes power through Wendy immediately upon seeing it.
<Uracilo> Lucette shields her eyes from the light, reflexively. She grows a human-shape shadow in response.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stares at the plant, not comepletely sure what to do, she had never seen one that actually looked like it could eat you "S-should we approach it.." she breaths out nervously
<Uracilo> "B-burn it? W-we don't have time…"
<Kioku> "No time, burn."
<FullMetalBitch> As the three of you stand there looking at it, it starts to move it's stem. The large head of the plant starts to move around as if it's searching.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a deep breath, then slowly standing back, producing a grey flame in her hand, she then takes another deep breath, and attempts to throw the grey fire ball at the plant!
<FullMetalBitch> >Roll it~
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8 Blaze vein: 6+ Akemi's help +2
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 Blaze vein: 6+ Akemi's help +2 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{10}
<SavanahHolland> (+1 because teir, lool)
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy throws the flame at it. It catches on it's head, and the plant bursts into flame. Spreading along it's green body as it begins to cry in pain. As it screams, the pot breaks, roots of the plant coming out of it and lifting it up off the ground. It's dying, and not happy.
<Kioku> "I'd feel really bad about that if it weren't in our way and we didn't need to hurry so much…"
<Uracilo> Lucette's large shadow steps in front of the plant, trying to block before it can touch the girls.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes another deep breath, shaking her head at the plant nervously, not sure if to attack again or just run.
<Kioku> Akemi tugs on Wendy and tries to slip around the plant.
<FullMetalBitch> The plant can't seem to get past the shadow, it tries to move around but is stopped at every move. It eventually collapses onto the floor, the pot breaking. It lays on the ground twitching as it is burned to ashes in front of them. It's done. The announcer comes back over, "looks like Wendy is doing some gardening! No weeds on her watch!"
<Kioku> She looks up and giggles at the announcement.
<SavanahHolland> As Wendy is tugged by Akemi she pulls Lucette along too, the announcement flattering, but she felt bad about the plant, it actually looked to be in pain back there.
<Uracilo> Lucette manages a wry grin through the scare, then pulls Wendy's hand towards the next stretch of the path.
<FullMetalBitch> As the group continues to move, the light that illuminated the plant washing over them as they head past. The announcer comes back on with a laugh, "uh oh! Some monkey business. Looks like Rick lost his shirt! Gonna get that back Keith? No? Alright buddy!"
<FullMetalBitch> Moving through some of the hallways, they turn the corners without much effort and with some ease. Lucette it seems, is a master of navigation with her birds.
<FullMetalBitch> >Roll a spot based skill, all!
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+5
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+5 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{3}
<Uracilo> Roll 4d3-8+5 Brains+Analysis
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+5 Brains+Analysis —> [ 4d3=7 ]{4}
<Kioku> (Oh right. XD Brains:Perception)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7 Brains: 4 Perception: 3
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 Brains: 4 Perception: 3 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{7}
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy catches it, as they move. It's a wire strung along the ground a few inches up across two of the containers. Lucette is about to trip it.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy grabs Lucette's arm, forcefully pulling the girl back.
<FullMetalBitch> >Roll something to catch her before it happens!
<Uracilo> Lucette spins with a yelp and falls into the other girl's arms, confused. "W-Wendy…?"
<SavanahHolland> (Would you think it's a agility or brawn based thing?)
<FullMetalBitch> (Whichever)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+4 Agility: 1 Initiative: 3
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+4 Agility: 1 Initiative: 3 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy grabs Lucette, in time, it's adorable.
<Kioku> Akemi twirls to a stop behind Wendy when she pulls Lucette back. "W-what?"
<Kioku> *"N-nani?"
<SavanahHolland> "I- I saw a wire.. Lucette was about to trip over it.. It's a trap..?" she takes a deep breath, taking a step back from the wire.
<Uracilo> "O-okay…" Lucette mumbles, blushing. She waits till Wendy shows her the wire before moving from where she is.
<Kioku> Akemi glances down and frowns, looking for it. "Good catch."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy slowly points to it, moving her hand along where it is from a distant as not to touch it "We can try to just step over it.."
<Uracilo> Lucette nods, not meeting Wendy's eyes, and does just that. "W-we have to hurry…"
<FullMetalBitch> As the group gets past it, they see it's a very simple trip wire attached to a cylindrical grenade that is electrical tapped to the side of a container.
<Uracilo> "Sh-should we take it…?"
<FullMetalBitch> There is a loud crackle, and flash of light, as a streak of lightning comes up from the floor and hits the ceiling. Once again, the announcer comes on. "Woah Jenny! Watch those wings, that might burn them off!"
<Kioku> Akemi hops over. "Ouch…" she comments at the grenade, eyes widening. Sadly, she doesn't recognize it by shape.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods slowly "Just get the wire off and be careful with it.." she heard the announcer "We need to start moving again."
<Uracilo> Lucette's shadow acts as the bomb disposal team. It snips the wire off with shrap talon-fingers and snatches the grenade from the container, making sure to put its body between it and the girls.
<FullMetalBitch> The grenade is easily recovered by SEAL Team Shadow.
<Uracilo> "L-let's go," says Lucette, pulling on Wendy's hand once more. "W-we have to take care, th-the other people might be getting close…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy glances to Lucette and Akemi, then being pulled along by Lucette, trying to make some speed while making sure they all stay closee.
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette guides the three girls through the maze once more. It's a few seconds of reprieve before they turn a corner and come to a long section with a t-intersection at the end. On the floor in the intersection are scatted ball bearings it seems. Steel and an inch in size each. Twenty or so.
<Kioku> Akemi follows as quickly as before, and raises an eyebrow at the floor.
<Kioku> "That… that's not enough to trip someone up. Are they animate?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, then stepping forward "I'll check."
<FullMetalBitch> As if on cue by the words, the balls start to roll down the hallway towards the group. They're gaining speed.
<Uracilo> Lucette gives Wendy a quick hug before stepping back to see what she does.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stares at the balls, then tries to move to the side, away from the group to see if the balls follow her.
<FullMetalBitch> The balls turn to follow her, and, something happens. Small spikes start to shooting out of them, like they were on a spring. The now spike covered balls start to ping, pang, ping across the floor as they roll right for wendy.
<FullMetalBitch> >Everyone, you have an action before they catch her!
<FullMetalBitch> shoot*
<Uracilo> Lucette squeaks and closes her eyes tightly, trying to concentrate and form a big shadow along the floor to swallow the balls before they can hit Wendy.
<Kioku> Akemi shimmers, shifts, and jumps into Wendy, asking her for a fast blending so that she can lend her speed.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stares at the balls comming for her, as Akemi jumps into her Wendy nods quickly
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette's shadow creates a barrier for the balls, many of them getting swallowed whole. A few however, in the back, see this. They… bounce over it, reaching heights above the girl's heads before they start to streak down towards the girl.
<Kioku> \Good thing we've done this so many times.<FullMetalBitch> >Wendykemi! Dodge it!
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7 Agility: 4 Dodge/Reflex/Init: 3
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 Agility: 4 Dodge/Reflex/Init: 3 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{7}
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy dodges the balls deftly. The balls striking the ground with a clang and bouncing to a rest.
<FullMetalBitch> >Everyone has an action before they recover.
<Kioku> ~Let's run past before they can do that again.~
<Kioku> "Lucette, which way?"
<Kioku> ~Shield her from them?~
<SavanahHolland> \Alright\ Wendy goes to look at Lucette \Sheild? Yeah<Uracilo> Lucette forces her eyes open, a worried look on her face. "Th-there!" she whimpers, and points.
<Kioku> "Lucette? Go. We're right behind you."
<FullMetalBitch> The balls start to ping pang roll their spikey way towards you again. Only picking up speed as they move.
<Uracilo> Lucette tries to run past the ball bearings and turns the correct corner.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy/Akemi follows swiftly behind Lucette if at all possible
<FullMetalBitch> The girls run around the corner, the balls hitting the wall with a crash and scattering. They start to follow again but as the girls make another turn they can see the balls stop and retract their spikes before rolling back. The announcer comes on, "quick moves and a little shadow magic. Just enough to get past the worse game of jumping jacks from the red team!"
<FullMetalBitch> As they move, Lucette starts to feel they're getting close. Closer this time, the girls all hear the sounds of a chainsaw start up. Following by the sound of chain on metal, then another crash. The announcer comes back on, "IN! DE! STRUCTABLE!"
<Uracilo> Lucette takes the time as they run to get her shadow to step closer to her and look at the grenade, trying to see what it might do.
<FullMetalBitch> Looking at the plain green cylinder, Lucette notices a smiley face on one side, and a pineapple on the other. The text on it is written in cyrillic. It has a pin to pull on top, you know, like a grenade.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy hears the sound of a chainsaw, then trying to look around for the source of said noise, her eyes darting around each twist and turn
<Kioku> Akemi carefully un-weaves herself from Wendy, jumping out again at the next turn to avoid slowing their progress while still making them both independantly active.
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy can tell it's a not too far, but not next to them. It cuts off after a few seconds of idleing. As the group comes around a corner they find themselves face to face with a door and a hastily crafted wooden wall across the gab of the containers.
<Uracilo> Lucette's sky-eye keeps track of the chainsaw noise, trying to find where the person making the sound is.
<FullMetalBitch> On the door is a small sign, with the word, "Accounting"
<Uracilo> Lucette tries the door, really hoping it's unlocked.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy leans back, ready to bust the door down like it were a enemy if need be, hoping just as much as Lucette thats its unlocked
<Kioku> Akemi steps forward. \A trick set up by the other team to delay us?<FullMetalBitch> It is. Lucette unlocks it and is greeted with a dimly lit room (there was a memo about lowering the lighting for his next appointment. In the middle is a small desk, with a middle aged white male behind it. Balding, glasses, red tie and white button down. There is some office furniture around, chairs, file cabinets. On the opposite side of the room is a another door and wood wall in
<FullMetalBitch> a gap of the containers. Hearing the door open, the man stands up and puts down his pencil. "Ah! My four o'clock. Hello!"
<Kioku> "… Wendy, would you kindly warm me again?"
<Kioku> Akemi arches her back in a stretch and steps in, faint pink mist eminating from her jawline.
<FullMetalBitch> "Come, sit, we uh. Need to talk about your options for investing before the end of day. Oh! I'm Milton by the way. And you are…?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks into the room taking a deep breath and walking in, putting her hand on Akemi's arm to pulse through a familiar warmth for the girl.
<Kioku> When the warmth flows through her, Akemi focuses her attention on the man. Too much attention. And a wink. A power infused wink.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+7 Flirting With Heartbeat.
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+7 Flirting With Heartbeat. —> [ 4d3=10 ]{9}
<Kioku> "You can take care of all the paperwork and let us get on our way, can't you? We'd really appreciate it, and we've accidentally double booked…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stares at the man, sticking close behind Akemi at all possible times.
<Uracilo> Lucette blushes at the flirty tone. Good thing that wasn't directed at her…
<FullMetalBitch> Akemi touches the man, and can see him visibly react. It's subtle, but he feels it. For Akemi it's an odd feeling, the man is dead inside. His kids hate him, his wife cheats on him, he's in a dead end job. Boss is breathing down his neck and the washing machine just broke. There goes the savings for Disneyland. However, he perks up at her words and smile. "Well, I usually don't do
<FullMetalBitch> this but." He says with a laugh and the first genuine smile he's had since his son was born, his bitch of a wife having killed any joy in his life. "For you three lovely ladies. Anything. I'll have the forms to you tommorow. Get along now, I've heard my next clients are almost here. They just had to grab their briefcase."
<Kioku> Akemi giggles and blows a kiss to him. "Thank you so much~♥"
<FullMetalBitch> As if on cue, not far away, you hear a boy yell "come on! Just grab it!" Followed by what sounds like a confirmation from a girl that is otherwise unintelligable.
<Kioku> She leads the others through. \Briefcase indeed.\ "Is it here, or further on?"
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette knows they're close, a few more turns and they'll be there.
<Uracilo> Lucette runs to the next turn and pulls the others along with her. "L-Let's go!"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy follows Akemi as she moves, at this point doing everything in her power to stay away from the man, once Lucette starts moving Wendy lets out a sigh of relief following the girl quickly, keeping her pace.
<FullMetalBitch> Coming around a corner, so very close. The three come face to face with a vending machine. It seems out of place, even here. The slick 70s design and colors, wood paneling, it's dated. Instead of a brand on top, the sign on top of it reads 'Power Up!' There's five buttons, and a hand written sign taped on it that says 'free - one per guest'
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stares at the vending machine, only having ever used it a few times in her life, she then tries using it.
<FullMetalBitch> Which button does Wendy press? Swift Cola, Strong-Aid, Genius Grape, All-Star Ginger-Ale, or Superpower Punch.
<Kioku> (What are the five buttons though?)
<Kioku> (Ah.)
<SavanahHolland> (Swift Colaaaa~)
<FullMetalBitch> The machine rumbles, and a can rolls down for her to take.
<Kioku> Akemi blinks a few times at it, slaps the superpower punch button, and hurries to continue after it comes down.
<FullMetalBitch> A can rolls down for her to take.
<Uracilo> Lucette looks at the machine, not knowing what to choose. She just slaps the machine's buttons, all at the same time.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes the swift cola with a small sigh, holding it in her hand, waiting for Lucette to finish up.
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 1d5
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch: 1
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette also gets a Swift Cola.
<Uracilo> Lucette fumbles with the can, running after her friends.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy makes sure she walks she doesn't shake the can at all costs.
<FullMetalBitch> The three girls make a corner and run down a length until they run into a relatively large opening. The area is big, with a stack of boxes in the middle. On top of them, you see a large dark skinned boy with no shirt, holding a briefcase to his chest. He sees you and shouts, "they're here!"
<FullMetalBitch> >Roll initiative ya'll
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+6 Agility:D/R/I
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+6 Agility:D/R/I —> [ 4d3=9 ]{7}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+4 Agility: 1 Initiative: 3
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+4 Agility: 1 Initiative: 3 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{3}
<Uracilo> Roll 4d3-8+8 Agility + Multi-tasking
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+8 Agility + Multi-tasking —> [ 4d3=9 ]{9}
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+11 Jenny
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Jenny: 11:8-8+11
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+5 Rick
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Rick: 3:6-8+5
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+7 Rick
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Rick: 7:8-8+7
<FullMetalBitch> (Sorry last was Keith)
<FullMetalBitch> >Jenny
<FullMetalBitch> Above your heads, you see out of the corner of your eyes, sparkles. Just in time, as a yellow bolt flies from the ceiling towards Wendy.
<FullMetalBitch> >Roll a dodge skill
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+6 Magic Stinger
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Magic Stinger: 6:8-8+6
<SavanahHolland> (Parkour?)
<FullMetalBitch> (Go)
<Uracilo> Roll 4d3-8+6 Agility + Hiding
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+6 Agility + Hiding —> [ 4d3=6 ]{4}
<FullMetalBitch> (What)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+5 Agility: 1 Pakour: 4
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+5 Agility: 1 Pakour: 4 —> [ 4d3=10 ]{7}
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy deftly dodges away, the shot hitting the ground and exploding like a firework.
<FullMetalBitch> >Lucette, go.
<Uracilo> (Oh sorry I thought the bolt was at everyone)
<FullMetalBitch> (Is okay my sweet girl)
<Uracilo> Lucette's shadow surges forward, wrapping itself around the boy and trying to rip the briefcase out of his hands before detonating the grenade.
<FullMetalBitch> >Roll them shadows.
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+11 Russian Strong Man
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Russian Strong Man: 14:11-8+11
<Uracilo> !roll 4d3-8+6 Overload Shadow Control
<TheTrueDice> Uracilo, Overload Shadow Control: 7:9-8+6
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette, he manages to hold onto the briefcase for now, but is too busy fighting your shadows to notice the grenade. There are a few seconds in the struggle before you hear a loud BANG!
<FullMetalBitch> From the grenade is a flash and some smoke, and then pineapples, a couple dozen of them shoot out in every direction. Many hit the boy and knock him off his footing, he tumbles down towards the ground and hits it hard, dropping the briefcase. One hits the wall beside Akemi and smashes against it.
<FullMetalBitch> >Akemi, go.
<Kioku> \Well, they called him indestructable… that should be nothing.\ Akemi's follows through with her plan and gazes on Rick, pushing her nature to the surface and blowing a kiss.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+7 Heartbeat Overdrive
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+7 Heartbeat Overdrive —> [ 4d3=4 ]{3}
<FullMetalBitch> As Akemi tries to get the attention of the strong, toned, and tan man and get his attention. She instead finds the man getting even angrier at her spiritual touch. It doesn't work, he's very mad at you, in particular.
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy, go.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy notices Rick staring at Akemi, she takes a deep breath, then balls hr fist up, her strength having not failed her yet!
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+10 Brawn: 4 Close combat: 4 Over drive: +2 -1 health
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+10 Brawn: 4 Close combat: 4 Over drive: +2 -1 health —> [ 4d3=9 ]{11}
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+13 Brawn, Overdrive
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Brawn, Overdrive: 16:11-8+13
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy hits him, for sure. But it feels like punching a concrete wall. The boy looks at her with the furry of a thousand South African suns and retorts, "nice try little girl."
<FullMetalBitch> >Keith, go.
<FullMetalBitch> There's a swoosh of air behind Lucette, a casually dressed kid with a wirey smile on his face and a fashionable haircut. He tries to knock off her hat with a "cute outfit," before he pops back away with a sucking in of the air where he was.
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+3 Brawn
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Brawn: 1:6-8+3
<FullMetalBitch> >Lucette, hiding
<FullMetalBitch> fury*
<Uracilo> !roll 4d3-8+6 Agility + Hiding
<TheTrueDice> Uracilo, Agility + Hiding: 5:7-8+6
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette manages to pull away from the boy before he can strike her.
<FullMetalBitch> >Rick, go.
<FullMetalBitch> Rick looks at Wendy, and being the tactical mastermind that he is, swings a punch at her.
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+11 Brawn
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Brawn: 10:7-8+11
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy, you got this!
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8 Close combat: 4 Brawn: 4
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 Close combat: 4 Brawn: 4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<FullMetalBitch> Rick slams a rock hard fist into the chest of the girl, a laugh coming out as it connects. "You stand against me? The boss of this arena?!"
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy takes 1 oh my
<FullMetalBitch> >Jenny, go
<FullMetalBitch> Akemi notices a buzzing by her head, and another yellow bolt shoots out.
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+6 Magic Stinger
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Magic Stinger: 7:9-8+6
<FullMetalBitch> >Roll girl roll.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves back as she's punched, some air knocked out of her as she stumbles but keeps her ground mostly.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+7 Agility+dodge+equipment
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+7 Agility+dodge+equipment —> [ 4d3=7 ]{6}
<FullMetalBitch> Akemi is hit in the arm, it's like a roman candle slammed into her arm and popped. Sparks and sparkles everywhere.
<FullMetalBitch> >Lucette, go!
<Uracilo> Lucette makes a new shadow, one that's meant to be really quick and agile. She makes it grab the briefcase as she drinks the swift cola
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette feels.. Faster. As do the shadows, an extension of herself. It rushes across the floor and grabs the briefcase, heading back to her with ease.
<FullMetalBitch> >Lucette, you have the briefcase and add +3 to your Agility for the remainder of the session.
<Uracilo> Lucette's prime directive is now: Run back to the starting area. She'll do that as soon as possible.
<FullMetalBitch> >Akemi, go.
<Kioku> Akemi glimpses Lucette drink, and something clicks. As soon as Wendy is punched, she gets a wicked look, drinks the power punch, and focuses her will on the strongman again. Not to win him over… but to cause intense internal conflict.
<FullMetalBitch> >Akemi, +3 to power rolls.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+8 Heartbreak (Psyche damage)
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+8 Heartbreak (Psyche damage) —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+1
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch: -1:6-8+1
<FullMetalBitch> (rip rick)
<FullMetalBitch> Rick looks around, and starts to feel very, very angry at himself. Why did he not get to the finals of that lifting championship, why?! He doesn't even seem to notice any of you as he starts to punch himself in the face, repeatedly. That is, until he ends up on the ground, passed out. He's indestructable. Don't worry.
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy
<SavanahHolland> (Where da fairy?)
<FullMetalBitch> >Flying above you guys
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a deep breath, trying to focus on the fairy girl, she closes her eyes for a brief second, then opening them again, producing a bright white flame
<FullMetalBitch> >Go on.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+9 Blaze Vein: 6 Teir 1: +1 Mental Overdrive: +2 Throw it at the fairy
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+9 Blaze Vein: 6 Teir 1: +1 Mental Overdrive: +2 Throw it at the fairy —> [ 4d3=10 ]{11}
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+11 fly
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, fly: 9:6-8+11
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy's white flame streaks into the sky and traces the little fairy like a heatseaking missle. It slams into her and she starts to tumble downwards with a flurry of 'fucks' towards the ground.
<FullMetalBitch> >Keith, go.
<FullMetalBitch> You do not see anything.
<FullMetalBitch> >Rick, go.
<FullMetalBitch> Oh he's done.
<FullMetalBitch> >Jenny, go.
<FullMetalBitch> Jenny tumbles to the ground, regaining her size (still only a little over four and a half) and hits the ground. She flings her hand and tries to shoot a cloud of sparkles towards Wendy.
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+6 Magic Dust
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Magic Dust: 8:10-8+6
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy, roll somefin
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8 Brawn: 4 Close combat:4 Wendy takin it like a champ
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 Brawn: 4 Close combat:4 Wendy takin it like a champ —> [ 4d3=10 ]{10}
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy raises her arms and waves her hands around, dispelling the cloud before she breaths it in.
<FullMetalBitch> >Lucette
<Uracilo> Lucette runs as fast as possible back through the accounting office.
<Uracilo> Her bird is up in the sky, telling her the path to the finish line.
<FullMetalBitch> Milton looks up from his paperwork and gives you a wave, he's still just happy to help you three. Otherwise, you make it through.
<FullMetalBitch> >Akemi, go
<Kioku> Akemi blows a kiss to Jenny, trying to infuse her with devotion and whispering the suggestion, "stop Keith." Not waiting to see if it works though, trusting her sense of taste to know her feelings on the matter, she then tugs on Wendy, and runs after Lucette.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+8 Heartbeat
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+8 Heartbeat —> [ 4d3=11 ]{11}
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+2
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+2
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch: 2:8-8+2
<SavanahHolland> Wendy is tugged, looking to Akemi and following the girl where she goes with a slight huff
<FullMetalBitch> Jenny looks confused, then a smile comes on her face as she looks at you. "Anything for you, lover." She looks as if she's ready to fly off to follow the girls wishes just for a taste of her lips.
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy went.
<FullMetalBitch> >Keith, still nothing.
<FullMetalBitch> >Rick, let's just take you off the list.
<FullMetalBitch> >Jenny, go.
<SavanahHolland> (Can I say Wendy drank the cola for her turn?)
<FullMetalBitch> Jenny's wings flutty and she takes off, shrinking in size as she starts to follow the group from above.
<FullMetalBitch> (Yes, you gain +3 Brawn)
<SavanahHolland> (Brawn…?)
<FullMetalBitch> >Akemi, go
<FullMetalBitch> >Actually. Drop initiative, just act.
<Kioku> Akemi is still following Lucette! :3
<FullMetalBitch> >I totes meant 3 Agility
<FullMetalBitch> The three girls rush down the corridors, Lucette comes down the hall with the ball bearings. They begin to roll towards her.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy grabs Lucette, bringing the girl backwords
<Kioku> Akemi spirit-dashes directly over and past the ball bearings to distract them.
<Kioku> She checks to see if they're following her, and keeps going the wrong way.
<FullMetalBitch> They start to follow Akemi, but a few break off and head towards Wendycette.
<Kioku> \That'll have to be good enough.<SavanahHolland> Wendy swiftly picks Lucette in her arms, not letting the girl make a sound, then bolts for the other side.
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy, roll an agility skill
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8 Agility:1 +3 Speed Cola, Parkour: 4
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 Agility:1 +3 Speed Cola, Parkour: 4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy skips over the ball bearings like she's playing hop scotch with death. The three of you make it past easily. You pass where the trip wire was, then the ashes and broken pot and dirt of the nicest plant you ever could have met you monsters. You're almost there.
<Kioku> Akemi dashes upward and runs along the top of the crates to meet back up with the others.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sets Lucette down after the get a safe distance away, at this point slightly out of breath
<Uracilo> Lucette's face is utterly red, and she hugs the briefcase for dear life.
<Uracilo> She doesn't make any attempt at keeping pace, paralyzed by the sudden physical contact.
<FullMetalBitch> There's a sudden blow of air and a blink of light in front of Wendy and Lucette, the boy appearing after trailing them for a while. Except now, he's holding a chainsaw. He pulls the chain and the still warm machine starts with a roar. "Drop it in a second or I cut it out," he says as she moves to swing it towards them and holds it by a hair pin trigger.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy quickly moves to punch the kid in the stomach
<Kioku> (Akemi catch up to them yet? Still atop the crates. >.>)
<Uracilo> Lucette makes a small noise and jumps back, her agile shadow pouncing on the chainsaw-wielding teleporter.
<FullMetalBitch> (Wendy popped a fast pill, she'll have to be a turn until she gets there.
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy, roll agility to strike him before he dissapears. Lucette, shadows before he pops.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+10 Brawn: 4 Closecombat: 4 Overdrive Mental: +2
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+10 Brawn: 4 Closecombat: 4 Overdrive Mental: +2 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{10}
<FullMetalBitch> >I sure said agility
<SavanahHolland> (Oh crap didnt see XD)
<SavanahHolland> (Same thing though, Closecombat and agility would work)
<FullMetalBitch> (CC is listed as a brawn ability)
<Uracilo> roll 4d3-8+6 Shadow Control Overload
<Uralogs> Uracilo rolled : 4d3-8+6 Shadow Control Overload —> [ 4d3=5 ]{3}
<SavanahHolland> (I was able to do that at one point? hold on)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-9 Agility: 1 + 3 Initiative: 3 Overdrive: +2
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-9 Agility: 1 + 3 Initiative: 3 Overdrive: +2 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{-2}
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+7 Jump
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch, Jump: 6:7-8+7
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+9 Agility: 1 + 3 Initiative: 3 Overdrive: +2
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+9 Agility: 1 + 3 Initiative: 3 Overdrive: +2 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{10}
<FullMetalBitch> >What
<FullMetalBitch> >first roll missy :p
<SavanahHolland> (Oh I messed it up so I assumed >-<)
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette's shadows head across the floor and move to get to the boy but are a little slow. Wendy, however, manages to punch him him in the stomach and he cries out in pain. The boy doesn't dissapear as he had wishes, and instead takes the chance while he is out of breath to swing the chainsaw at her.
<FullMetalBitch> !roll 4d3-8+2
<TheTrueDice> FullMetalBitch: 3:9-8+2
<SavanahHolland> (Roll agility and inititative to dodge?)
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy, reflexes/dodge/initiative/dancemoves
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+7 Agility: 1 + 3 Initiative: 3
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+7 Agility: 1 + 3 Initiative: 3 —> [ 4d3=11 ]{10}
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy sidesteps the swing with ease, the boy is an amateur.
<FullMetalBitch> >Akemi, go.
<Kioku> Akemi glances down once she catches up, and looks furious. Nobody threatens Wendy. A dark curse lights, and she raises it upon the offending boy.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+6 Wicked Curse: Malus (Powers critfail on roll of 4, 5 or 6, beneficial powers become detremental)
<Uralogs> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+6 Wicked Curse: Malus (Powers critfail on roll of 4, 5 or 6, beneficial powers become detremental) —> [ 4d3=8 ]{6}
<FullMetalBitch> Akemi manages to curse the boy, hope he doesn't use his powers. The only sign he is curses is a small black waft coming off of him, hard to see, but she knows it worked.
<FullMetalBitch> >Lucette, go
<Uracilo> Lucette starts running past the boy, trying to get to the finish line before he can hurt any of her friends.
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette turns the corner and can see the exit, just a little bit more.
<FullMetalBitch> >Wendy, go.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy grabs the boys wrist to keep him from following Lucette, her movement meant to be as fast as she can.
<SavanahHolland> (Should I roll?)
<FullMetalBitch> (nah)
<SavanahHolland> (Can I do something else then?)
<FullMetalBitch> (Like?)
<SavanahHolland> She then smacks him square across the jaw with her fist, at least in hopes of knocking the boy out for now.
<SavanahHolland> (That XD)
<FullMetalBitch> (sure)
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8 Brawn: 4 Closecombat: 4
<Uralogs> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 Brawn: 4 Closecombat: 4 —> [ 4d3=11 ]{11}
<FullMetalBitch> >No roll, sorry.
<SavanahHolland> (o)
<FullMetalBitch> As he is grabbed, and then punched, he drops the chainsaw and gives Wendy a smile. With a sucking in of air and a quick flash he's done in an instant. In front of Lucette, right by the doorway, the boy appears in front of her to stop her. However, he was off. For once in his life, the curse made his calculations not work. A look of horror comes over his face and he starts to cry out
<FullMetalBitch> in pain. His arm, from the elbow up, came back inside the wall. What that means exactly, isn't going to be apparant until they cut it out. But it seems painful.
<FullMetalBitch> >That's it for initiative, everyone go~
<Kioku> Akemi runs along the top of the boxes after looking to make sure Wendy is okay.
<Uracilo> Lucette drops the briefcase and her shadow takes it.
<Uracilo> She stays by the boy, trying to calm him down.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy starts running to catch up with Lucette.
<Kioku> When she sees the boy partly in the wall, she looks utterly horrified. \D-did I do that? Oh no… but he threatened Wendy… but this was supposed to be a game, right? I didn't want to hurt him…<Uracilo> "C-can you teleport out?" Lucette asks, trying to stay clam in the critical situation.
<FullMetalBitch> Lucette's shadow takes the shadow. The boy is screaming in pain and trying to yank his arm out of the wall. He's so fixated on it that he doesn't aknowledge Lucette.
<Uracilo> calm*
<SavanahHolland> Wendy grits her teeth, going up to the boy and touching his shoulder (The one thats not close to being stuck) taking a deep breath and making sure he won't get burned.
<Uracilo> Lucette pets his head and touches his cheek, trying to shush him calm so he can think about things.
<Kioku> Akemi jumps down, breathing fast, and touches the boy's face with her hand, planning to numb the pain the only way she knows how to. By distracting his mind with something else. She jumps into him and attempts to wrap up his mind in pleasure for a possession.
<FullMetalBitch> "I can't jump! I can't jump, oh god it hurts. It fucking hurts! My arm!" Keith is screaming and trying to kick her foot against the wall to get out.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes another breath "Don't move, I'll get you out." she then produces a blowtorch in her finger, just like she had on the train, and attempts to get his arm out.
<Uracilo> Lucette pushes Wendy away, immediately.
<FullMetalBitch> Through the three girl's coercion and kindness, Keith calms down. He stops thrassing and yelling and starts to breath a little more easy, almost enjoying it. After a few seconds and a deep sigh he smiles at Lucette and feels a bit flirty from the little nine tailed fox inside. "I meant it," he says to her as wendy starts to cut through the metal around his arm to free it. "Your outfit
<FullMetalBitch> is really nice."
<Uracilo> Lucette blushes and averts her eyes. "Th-thank you…" She fidgets in place as the others handle the situation.
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy cuts it out with skill, she's getting good at her jail braking. The pull pulls his arm out, a cut around where the metal was a milimeter or so deep. The flash of the cutting has sautered the wound closed. The only other thing off are some wires poking out of his wrist, that he pulls out easily. They aren't deep.
<FullMetalBitch> "I uh," Keith says as she rubs the back of his neck with his good hand, "just wanted to win. Ya know?"
<FullMetalBitch> he*
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a sigh, then finally getting his arm out of the mental, helping him out.
<SavanahHolland> "I think we all did.." she half laughs
<Uracilo> Lucette's shadow reaches the finish line and sits there, looking a lot like some kind of dog bird.
<Kioku> Akemi stays where she is for now, trying to keep overriding the pain.
<Uracilo> It waves a tail-like limb back and forth in celebration
<FullMetalBitch> Jennifer flutters down to the ground next to the group, looking around for Akemi as she does.
<FullMetalBitch> As the briefcase enters the room, a buzzer goes off. "And the winner is… the Red Team! Please head to the conference room to collect your bet winnings. Staff please stay at stations until released.
<FullMetalBitch> "*
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks up to the intercom "We should go then?"
<Kioku> If Keith will let her, Akemi takes full control for just a second, long enough to implant a suggestion to ignore the pain and hope that his mind is too distracted to think about it and accepts it… then she jumps out through his back.
<FullMetalBitch> Miss Pasket pokes her head out of the room, patting the shadow-pup on the head as she walks by. "I knew it! Supergirl wins the day again! I'm gonna rub it in that prick Dylan's face. He owes me so much money now."
<Uracilo> "B-bet winnings…?" Lucette asks the rest. People were betting on them?
<FullMetalBitch> Keith is still maleable to her, and accepts it pretty easily.
<FullMetalBitch> "Cool so! Ya, I knew you girls had it in you." She glances to Keith and Jennifer, "no offence guys! You did great with that Mayan thing, but not as good as these three."
<Kioku> Akemi glances to Jenny and flashes her a smile.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, then slowly walking next to Lucette, ready to be escorted to this conference room.
<FullMetalBitch> A guard steps in after her and hands her an envelope, she reaches it and pulls out three patches, pinned to ribbons. "Here's your prize!" She says handing them out. It's a small blue ribbon that says "ARENA VICTORY" on it. The patch is two inches wide, round, and has a container as well as the words 'Arena Mastery' on it. She then goes about handing the kids the prize money from the
<FullMetalBitch> envelope.
<FullMetalBitch> Jenny smiles at Akemi and steps close, a little uh, too close.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy glances at Jenny out of the corner of her eye, then taking the blue ribbon with a sigh, a headache comming on.
<FullMetalBitch> "So congrats girls, sorry you other two. Oh, uh, Keith. There's a nurse in the room over here to look at you. A couple of the other guys grabbed Rick already so. Ya. We're good. Thanks for your work girls! Can't wait to see you for Stage 3!" Pasket waves at the three of you and heads through the room, then the side door to go gloat. A couple guards and a nurse wait in the room,
<FullMetalBitch> the doors open for you to leave. Keith heads to the nurse to get checked out and taken to the infirmary. Jenny blows Akemi a kiss and heads off to get herself checked out after that crash as well. As a parting statement, Keith gives a quick "good game all."
<Uracilo> Lucette looks at the money in her hand and tries to process what happened. "D-do they send th-the history professor to that place a lot…?"
<FullMetalBitch> >2 XP, 450 Dollars, an awesome patch and ribbon, a friend in Keith, and a new stalker for Akemi.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy gives Keith a small wave, continuing to look over the ribbon
<Kioku> Akemi nods to Keith, giggles and winks to Jenny, then hooks her arm around Wendy's once she's left.
<Uracilo> Lucette walks back to her room, feeling lost. Is she famous now? What does this mean?
<FullMetalBitch> -Scene Royale-

<FullMetalBitch> Most of the staff thought Lucette was interesting. If only because of the power and bredth of the shadows but her reservation to use them to their full potential. A few thought she was a scaredy cat, and some thought she just needed training. A couple of the people sometimes forgot she was with the group with how she blended into the corridors and darkness. One guy even commented,
<FullMetalBitch> "she looks like a third wheel." Another woman, an older administrator, thought her outfit was adorable and she had a skill with making clothes. Kelly was her biggest fan of course, the rest were more interested in Rick until the self destruction, or Wendy and Akemi's antics together.
<FullMetalBitch> Wendy was a hit with the R&D team. They were interested in the applications of her for many different uses. One of the coachs had come in and was intrigued about her going fist to fist with his star lifting team member. Of course there were also some comments from the researchers about their plant's untimely demise. A few people though she relied too much on the cues of others. The
<FullMetalBitch> real discussion came when her and Akemi would work in tandem.
<FullMetalBitch> Akemi was a point of intrigue for most of the staff. They were interested a lot in the social mechinations of her skills and the way she had so easily grown her way into the two girls she was with. It was about the time Milton failed in his one job to slow them down, that the entire room broke out into cheers. He would never live that one down. One of the head researchers wanted more
<FullMetalBitch> tests done on the two together, telling Kelly that her funding was all but secured if she could get more data on it. A lot of them hadn't even seen her spirit work, and sat intrigued at the readings when she entered the boy. There were many questions of "we can counter-act that, right?"
<FullMetalBitch> For all of them, it was more about how they worked as a trio that as talked about. How they cared for each other and made sure they all were safe and completed their work without a complaint. Oh how the rep from the upper echolon loved that. "Throw them in there like animals and give them a simple task. They do it. No questions asked." Some raised ethical concerns but Kelly reminded
<FullMetalBitch> them that "we aren't using them for evil things." Over all, it was more a fun excercise and entertainment for the staff. For some of the minds upstairs, it was an example of their over all plans for the Sunnybrook Mission. For Kelly, it was just another day in the office. She was gonna get plastered tonight.
<FullMetalBitch> -Epilogue Over-

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License