Do Not Call Up

(10:56:25 PM) Kadmus: “Will the following students please report to the briefing room: Michael McDuff, Nalyda Al-Zaman, Garrett Fletcher, Esperanza Valenzuela, and Branwen Idris,” comes the staticky announcement over the school speakers. It repeats twice more, and then falls silent.
(10:57:31 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael takes a deep breath. "Here we go again," As he gets out of class, gathers his things and heads to the briefing area.
(10:57:53 PM) Cezar: Nalyda, after finding where the briefing room was even located, peered her head into the room itself. She had black hair and wore a long coat. At seeing Michael there, she stepped in and waved to him.
(10:58:02 PM) DarnellJermaine: Uh oh. Does that mean they caught what he wrote down in the bathroom stall? No way- he was way too secretive. And besides, a bunch of other kids were called too. Maybe something special was happening? Either way, Garrett moseys on down to the office, completely unaware of what's to come.
(10:59:15 PM) SavanahHolland: Rolling out of bed with a thud, standing onto her feet as she quickly throws some clothes on, grabbing her parasol and some sunscreen- just in case! Out the door she goes! The strange albino scampering down the halls, making her way to the briefing room!
(11:00:22 PM) BobaFettuccine: Oh dear, it looks like they needed her for something. Espy puts on a more practical outfit than her normal dresses, a dusty burial suit, complete with tailed waistcoat and a bow tie before heading on down to the briefing room.
(11:00:50 PM) Kadmus: The briefing room is relatively large – there's a long table down the middle, with enough chairs for everyone, and a desk at the far end with an older man stood in front of it, holding a stack of folders.
(11:00:50 PM) Kadmus: “Good, you're all here,” says the slim, balding man. “We're sending you to England. Dartmoor, to be more specific. You're to investigate the situation and resolve it if possible, but do not hesitate to call in support if you need it, or if you feel this is something you can't handle.”
(11:00:50 PM) Kadmus: He begins handing out dossiers as he talks, one for each of you. “If this looks to be something entirely non-anomalous, you'll need to hand it back over to the local police. They won't thank you for it, so make sure you're certain. Take some time to familiarise yourselves with the case. Let me know when you're ready.”
(11:00:50 PM) Kadmus: He moves to sit at the desk, and begins working on something on his computer, leaving you all to study the dossiers.
(11:00:50 PM) Kadmus: Roll one relevant skill! The options are Academics, Investigation, Medicine, Occult. Roll Acuity if you have none of these skills
(11:00:50 PM) Kadmus:
(11:01:33 PM) DarnellJermaine: r 3
(11:01:33 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 6 5 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(11:01:41 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 3
(11:01:41 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(11:01:47 PM) Kadmus: (please say what skill you are using)
(11:01:58 PM) DarnellJermaine: (oh, flat acuity)
(11:01:59 PM) Cezar: r 3 Acuity
(11:01:59 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(11:03:07 PM) SavanahHolland: r 5
(11:03:07 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 6 6 5 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(11:03:09 PM) BobaFettuccine: r 8
(11:03:09 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(11:03:29 PM) Kadmus: (and please tell me what you rolled there, folks)
(11:03:49 PM) BobaFettuccine: (2)
(11:03:57 PM) Kadmus: (Skill wise, I mean, sorry)
(11:03:57 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: (0)
(11:03:58 PM) BobaFettuccine: (I rolled occult)
(11:04:06 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: (Academics)
(11:04:09 PM) SavanahHolland: (First Aid)
(11:05:24 PM) Kadmus: Michael: The dossiers contain reports on a number of deaths in and near the village of Princetown, Devon, England. They appear to be from vicious animal attacks. The Rapid Anomalous Response Team – South has been deployed to the area, and has locked it down; they're using this as a training exercise for the students.
(11:05:24 PM) Kadmus: Garrett and Nalyda: There are six deaths mentioned in the dossier: two locals and four tourists.
(11:05:24 PM) Kadmus: Esperanza: These are definitely from an anomalous source. You can't identify what might have done this, not yet, but you're sure with some more details on the ground you can find out.
(11:05:24 PM) Kadmus: Bran: These were definitely animal attacks of some sort. The wounds look like nothing a normal animal can inflict, though. No wonder they called for anomalous assistance.
(11:06:40 PM) SavanahHolland: Branwen squints, staring as she let out a hum. "H- how awful…"
(11:06:42 PM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett is quick to speak up to the rest of the group. "Six murders and they're only just now calling in the heavy hitters? Fine by me- let's just make sure that count doesn't hit 7"
(11:07:33 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza nods as she looks at the reports, "Definitely anomalous, a very low chance we'll be handing it over to the police."
(11:07:55 PM) Cezar: Nalyda pursed her lips and walked over to the wall and back, just listening and thinking for now.
(11:08:00 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Sofar it's all contained in one area" Michael says thoughtfully. "At least we won't have to walk far"
(11:08:21 PM) Kadmus: “All done?” The man asks, looking up from his computer. “Good. You'll be meeting the local team - oh dear - in the-” he pauses, double-checks his screen, and sighs. “In the local pub. No drinking!” He wags a warning finger. “It's a place called the Plume of Feathers. There's a map in your dossier.”
(11:08:21 PM) Kadmus: He clears his throat. “And be careful. Phones don't get much reception, up there, so you might be out of contact. Any last questions?”
(11:08:41 PM) SavanahHolland: "I think t- this may be rather d- dangerous." Branwen half mumbled, still holding some pictures, playing with the handle of her parasol.
(11:08:55 PM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett shoots his hand up excitedly- "Is this a mission?! Are you tellin' me I got picked for a mission? Bout time!"
(11:09:04 PM) Cezar: "Are the local law enforcement aware about these murders?"
(11:09:28 PM) Cezar: "Are we going to have to work in front of them?"
(11:10:15 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael shoots a concerned glance towards garrett, then nods his head and looks over to Bran. "We can handle this. Besides, I have a good feeling about this mission."
(11:11:04 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza smiles over at Micheal and nods, then she looks aroun. "No time like the present, let's be off then." She looks at the balding man, "How are we getting there?"
(11:12:15 PM) SavanahHolland: Branwen looked to Michael "I- if I die I'm blaming you." it was said like a joke, but it really wasn't. Don't fuck this up.
(11:12:30 PM) Kadmus: "Local law enforcement called in RAR South. RAR South locked down the area and suggested we send in a group to get some real-world experience," the man clarifies. "If you run into something that's too much for you to handle, they can deal with it." He turns to Esperanza. "We're gating you
(11:12:30 PM) Kadmus: there. It might be dangerous, but some of you are experienced in a fight, and some of you have the beginnings of investigators. A controlled environment is the best place to foster those abilities."
(11:13:24 PM) Cezar: "So… what? You're using this as a learning experience?"
(11:13:47 PM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett nods attentively while he listens to the information, "I get it, so it's kind of like a trial run. I guess it's as good a situation as any" he looks over to Michael with a wry grin. Hopefully things wont go as badly for Garrett as they did when he fought Michael. "So it's just us five then, yeah?"
(11:14:36 PM) Cezar: Nali crossed her arms, "With all due respect, sir. I think an actual criminal investigation regarding a series of murders is something that should be taken a bit more seriously than a 'trial run'."
(11:16:36 PM) SavanahHolland: "T- this obviously isn't human, I don't think a n- normal investigation c- could properly deal with this, i- if that makes sense!"
(11:17:21 PM) Cezar: "Well, maybe we can. But I don't think we should be going into this with a grin on our face." She looked to Garrett.
(11:17:42 PM) Kadmus: The man quirks an eyebrow at Nalyda. "Everything is a learning experience, young lady. This one shouldn't wipe out Seattle if it goes wrong, however." He shrugs. "Life is a series of suboptimal situations. Hit the ground running. And exactly, Miss Idris. No time to waste in here, in any account. There's plenty to
(11:17:42 PM) Kadmus: see on the ground." He gives the group a small, professional smile, but one with a touch of genuine warmth. “Very well. Good luck, and good hunting.” He presses a button on his desk, and a gate opens up. Right beneath you! Luckily, it only drops you an inch.
(11:17:42 PM) Kadmus: The coarse, rough grass squelches beneath your feet as you land. You can see your destination from here, just down in the shallow valley. The village squats on the bleak moor like a sulking toad, grey slate roofs and weather-beaten brick houses surrounded by hundreds of short dry-stone walls.
(11:17:42 PM) Kadmus: The sky above is a dull, sullen grey, and the whole scene is cast in the thick, yellow light you get just before a thunderstorm. Behind the village tower the walls and guardposts of the prison, an old brick structure that looms over the settlement with a sort of gnarled, silent menace.
(11:17:42 PM) Kadmus: This is Princetown, and you're here to find a murderer.
(11:17:44 PM) Cezar: "These are murders. Let's treat them as they are, not like a field trip."
(11:17:58 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza nods, "I agree, this is a serious matter, death is nothing to laugh at." She says.
(11:19:27 PM) DarnellJermaine: "Hey, hey!" Garrett thrusts out his hands, both to signal for a time out and to balance himself from the sudden teleportation. Never experienced anything like that before… "Death is no joke, but what's done is done. At least we can save more people from dyin' and be heroes in the process. No need to be so gloomy!" Garrett seriously doesn't seem to understand the gravity of the situation.
(11:19:36 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael looks to everybody, makes sure they are all right and nods. "Well let's get too it. I think the pubs that way."
(11:19:49 PM) SavanahHolland: Branwen squeaks, even with a foot, she somehow manages to get a face full of grass and dirt. Yummy!
(11:20:22 PM) Kadmus: (people can roll me Academic or Occult, for more information about the area)
(11:20:23 PM) DarnellJermaine: "Michael's got the right idea! Come on, let's get a move on"
(11:20:36 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: r3
(11:20:38 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 3
(11:20:38 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(11:20:44 PM) Cezar: Nali seeemd totally fine with teleportation, like she's been through it before. Nali looked at Garrett, "Take this mission seriously."
(11:21:20 PM) BobaFettuccine: r 10 (2 focus)
(11:21:20 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(11:21:27 PM) BobaFettuccine: (goddamnit)
(11:22:38 PM) Kadmus: Michael: Dartmoor is old, and has been populated since the stone age. Princetown is a popular tourist destination thanks to its history.
(11:22:38 PM) Kadmus: Esperanza: Dartmoor is powerfully magical. There are stories of ghosts, black dogs, and hairy hands – yes, just hands. The place is soaked in old magic.
(11:22:53 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza looks around the area trying to figure out what she can with her occult knowledge. (can I also roll with academics?)
(11:23:16 PM) Kadmus: (Nope, you've got all the info available at this point)
(11:23:24 PM) Cezar: Nalyda kept a hand on her hidden knife. "Where to, at this point?"
(11:24:15 PM) SavanahHolland: Bran's face is still in the ground as she tries to get up, giving everyone a thumbs up as her tone seems to become uncharacteristically sarcastic "Thanks Guys"
(11:24:53 PM) BobaFettuccine: "I think our first move should be heading to the pub." Esperanza only just now notices that Bran has fallen over, she goes to help the girl up.
(11:24:54 PM) DarnellJermaine: "Ain't it obvious? We're headin' to the pub! The feather whatever" he says, completely dismissing poor Bran.
(11:25:44 PM) Cezar: "Alright… after you, then." She said, keeping and eye turned to the shadows.
(11:25:56 PM) SavanahHolland: By now, Bran was already up, wiping dirt from her face as she shoos Esperanza's hands. At least she knows if she's ever in danger with this group, she's fucked.
(11:26:06 PM) Kadmus: You all have maps with the dossiers you were provided, if you want to head into the village.
(11:26:39 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael heads to the village, a little guilty that he didn't notice bran fall. He makes a mental not to be more careful.
(11:26:52 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza starts walking towards the village then.
(11:27:06 PM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett happily charges onward with the group, staying near Michael since he's the only guy Garrett really knows at all.
(11:27:18 PM) SavanahHolland: Bran is already slathering herself in sun-screen, holding her parasol so she doesn't get fucking burnt.
(11:28:01 PM) Cezar: Nalyda tended to keep somewhere near the middle of the group. She looked over at Bran and brushed some dirt off her shoulder.
(11:28:24 PM) Kadmus: Walking through the village, you realise just how remote you are. There's the odd panicked look, and most of the locals cross the road to avoid you. There's very nearly a car wreck as the driver looks at you instead of where she's going. There's a small crowd following you as you progress, and ahead,
(11:28:24 PM) Kadmus: at the pub you're heading for, you can see another small crowd of people, all trying to peer inside. There's a tall, exasperated man standing in the doorway, stopping people from entering, but he takes one glance at you and waves you through.
(11:29:21 PM) Cezar: Okay, Nali hated being followed. Occasionally, she looked to the crowd of people and frowned deeply.
(11:29:52 PM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett normally loves attention, but this don't exactly feel welcomin'. He pulls his hood over his head and pulls on the strings slightly to tighten it. "Mind your own damn business…" he mumbles
(11:30:19 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael felt a little odd. He never liked being the center of attention. But he continued on through the door as the man waves him in, as confident as he can manage.
(11:30:31 PM) SavanahHolland: "Reminds me of h- home." Bran mumbled, hooray, the same unwelcoming feeling that home had too!
(11:31:08 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza mostly ignores the following villagers as she heads on into the pub.
(11:31:52 PM) Kadmus: Inside, the low, wood-beamed ceiling and stone-and-mortar walls mix with the open wood fire and the slightly sour scent of beer to give you the impression of a quintessentially English pub. There's even a horseshoe nailed over the doorway. Sat at one of the tables – the only one free, as all the others are crowded with
(11:31:52 PM) Kadmus: staring people – is a slim young woman who looks thoroughly disgruntled. Considering she's the one everyone is staring at, it isn't surprising. She looks fairly normal, if you ignore the fact she appears to have been stapled together down the middle from two different people, one a pale-skinned blonde with a blue
(11:31:52 PM) Kadmus: eye, and the other a dark-skinned brunette with a hazel eye. She glowers up at you, and gestures that you should sit. The table in front of her is littered with empty pint glasses.
(11:32:53 PM) DarnellJermaine: Uh oh. Scary women and empty bottles- just like home! Garrett makes sure to take a seat at the far end of the table, letting the others speak so as not to draw attention to himself.
(11:34:05 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: This was obviously the contact. Michael sits down and offers a handshake to the lady. "I assume you're who we're here to meet?"
(11:34:40 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza gives the woman a friendly smile as she goes to sit at the table.
(11:35:11 PM) Cezar: Nali continued to stand, crossing her arms in a very 'bodyguard-like' fashion. She wasn't much of a sitter, especially in rooms when everyone was staring at you. No, fuck that. As much as she could appear calm, she wanted people to know she was not comfortable.
(11:35:25 PM) SavanahHolland: Branwen shuffles over, sitting on one of the seats- of course the one that was creaky everytime Bran so much as even flinched. "U- uh, hi."
(11:36:06 PM) Kadmus: “Roight,” she says, with a thick accent you might recognise as Black Country. “Now yam kidda here, finally, Oi can fuckin' /leave/. Oi fuckin' hate it down here in yokel country.” She drains a pint of beer in one go, and the barkeep hurries over with another. “Ta. At least the ale's good. Roight. Yam know what's
(11:36:06 PM) Kadmus: occurin'? Jed folks, animal attacks?” She doesn't wait for an answer. “Fuckin' solve it. Yam kidda come recommended, so! Impress. Questions?”
(11:37:37 PM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett raises his hand, getting dangerously obnoxious, "Can you speak normally? I'm having trouble understanding you"
(11:37:38 PM) SavanahHolland: Branwen cringes as she hears that fucking accent. Like literally looks like her soul is slowly leaving her body. Jesus Christ, Lord in Heaven, help Branwen in this trying time.
(11:38:16 PM) Cezar: As the woman spoke… Nali just… stared a bit, completely taken aback. What the hell did she just say? All of that went over her head. Something about… Animal attacks? Solving something? At Garrett's remark, Nali just… stared at him. Was he just completely insensitive?
(11:39:19 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael laughs nervously ands says "What garret meant to ask was if we could get the locations of where the attacks took place." he thinks a moment "And i guess if there were any witnesses?"
(11:41:20 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza just cannot believe that someone can be as fucking idiotic as Garrett is being right now. She waits for the answer to Micheal's questions.
(11:41:53 PM) Cezar: Nali prayed to her God that this kid would get some common sense real damn soon.
(11:42:21 PM) SavanahHolland: Branwen's soul is slowly pulled back as she stares at the woman, batting her eyelashes that she didn't really even have. "A- all info you have w- would be really great."
(11:43:24 PM) SavanahHolland: r 9
(11:43:24 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(11:47:26 PM) Kadmus: "You're a gobby little shite, ain't you?" She says, grinning broadly at Garrett, and little licks of green fire run along the scar bisecting her. "Look, Oi'll speak slow like so you can understand. Dead folks. Looks like animal attacks," she nods to Michael. Oh, god, her eyes are looking at two different people.
(11:47:26 PM) Kadmus: That's fucking creepy. "No witnesses. Jonny at the door has a map o' the dead folk's houses, and keys. Look, kidda, Arm just here to set shit on fire if you fuck up."
(11:48:36 PM) DarnellJermaine: "Hey, that works for me!" despite how creepy and scary the drunk lady was, at least she understood how this shit works. "We go do our jobs, if we fuck up you get to let loose. I get it. I'll be happy to go fuck up this murderer, I'm itching to get into some action already!"
(11:49:26 PM) Cezar: ~How tactful a job for her.~ Nali kept her arms crossed. Again, she frowned at just how much Garrett had /not/ been taking this seriously. What a jerk. He wouldn't last a day where she came from.
(11:50:06 PM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael shoot an iritated look a garrett and then get's up. "Thankyou, We'll talk to Jonny." He said, aproaching the man she referenced.
(11:54:50 PM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza gets up and follows Michael, deciding not to bother spending any effort on listening to what Garrett is saying anymore.
(11:55:41 PM) Cezar: Nali is closer to Michael, and decides it best to follow someone who knows how to fuckin speak to people.
(11:55:51 PM) Kadmus: 'Jonny at the door' nods to you as you approach, a long-suffering look on his face. It's the man who ushered you inside. “Sorry about that. She's usually more professional.” He sighs. “Okay, she's normally less wankered.” Another pause. “Alright, she's always like this. Damn good in a fight, though. I'm Jonnny Walker.”
(11:55:51 PM) Kadmus: He offers a round of handshakes as you cluster just inside the pub, his back to the door. “Yes, like the whiskey. Why do you think we're partnered?” He grins at you, and you feel…brightened, is probably the word for it. “Any of you get horribly maimed, I'll be able to put you back together. Or bring you back, if you're
(11:55:51 PM) Kadmus: fresh enough.” He shrugs. “Try not to die. Call me if you need backup, and I'll sober the boss up and head out.” He passes out his phone number. “Try not to, though. Looks bad on the reference, savvy? Any questions?”
(11:57:06 PM) Kadmus: (If you can't think of any questions, you can roll Persuade or Medicine to get information from him)
(11:59:23 PM) BobaFettuccine: r 7 (Medicine) "Anything you can tell us about the bodies other than what we've already read?" Espy asks.
(11:59:23 PM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(12:00:12 AM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett gladly offers his hand in greeting to the new man, "Nice ta meet ya. It's good to know we'll be all good if we get messed up out there. Only question I got is when can we leave?"
(12:00:49 AM) Kadmus: “The victims were right torn up. Not an animal attack, though; there's a couple of ponies just outside of town you can check, dead the same way.” He points out the location on your maps. "And you can leave any time you want, lad. Looks bad on the permanent record, though, savvy?"
(12:01:34 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Ah, no no! I meant leave like head out. As if I'd just pack my bags and walk away from this great opportunity! Hero-dom here I come!"
(12:03:41 AM) Cezar: Nali rolled her eyes. "Being a hero has nothing to do with this, boy…"
(12:04:07 AM) BobaFettuccine: "Alright then," Esperanza says, completely ignoring Garrett, "Let's go, which of these houses is the one most recently hit?"
(12:04:16 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "We'll Start right away.Garrett, care to come outside? I'd like to talk just a quick minute?"
(12:04:59 AM) Cezar: Nali walked outside, looking at the people if they're still there and watching them.
(12:05:37 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Huh? Why do you wanna do that? I mean, sure I guess. Lead the way, buster"
(12:05:45 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen is just kinda there along for the ride, staring around like an idiot.
(12:06:33 AM) Kadmus: There's a cheer from the woman at the table, and she smirks at Garrett. Jonny rolls his eyes, and throws a ring of keys to you. “Victim's houses. Both here, should be in the file. We've got permission to investigate. Don't burn the houses down or steal anything.” Yep. his partner's done /that/ before.
(12:06:33 AM) Kadmus: You can just tell from the look on his face. "And shout if those two rip each other's arms off or something, I can fix that."
(12:07:05 AM) Kadmus: "Most recent house was teh second local victim's."
(12:07:16 AM) Kadmus: *the
(12:10:00 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: When they are outside, Michael looks Garrett dead in the eye, his face a mask of icy calm, but his eyes all fire. "Listen to me, and you listen close." He said quietly. "I've been on two missions now, and between them I've seen over 60 fucking people dead, right in front of me. and you know what? that's not going to be us. We ARE going to be all right. You know why, because we are going to be carefull, we
(12:10:00 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: are going to pay attention" Michael still looks dead into garretts eyes as he speaks "And we are going to take this seriously." He reaches out a hand for garrett to shake, still looking angry. "You gonna be cool with that?"
(12:12:02 AM) Cezar: Nali piped up. "Michael, they weren't right in front of you." She said, almost nonchalantly as he was talking to Garrett. "Also, I agree with you. But let's also not forget to keep it civilized between us. We're a team, not a competition."
(12:12:44 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Aww man, why the fuck do you gotta lecture me? Just shut up and let me-" Garrett's countenance seems to change, as his tone switches mid sentence, sounding more feminine and light. "Oh dear, I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to leave him in charge. I'm sorry about that sweetie, Garrett's feeling a little nervous right now, so Murdoc thought it would be fun to take over-" again, back to obnoxiousness,
(12:12:44 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Well, these other two pussies are too scared for real combat, and Captain's got the butterflies, so I'm the one in charge right now! Anyways, sure, yeah, whjatever, if it makes you feel better" he says, hastily grabbin Michael's hand. "And cherry, you keep out of this you damn nitwit. At least I've got a fuckin' brain" no response from the feminine side this time.
(12:14:19 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen is sorta standing right behind Micheal, tapping one foot in thought, her hand moving to sorta hold on to the back of Micheal's shirt, much like a little kid would do with their parent. "I think he's lost his mind." Branwen mumbled.
(12:14:40 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael has literally no response to this. It's probably best to move on
(12:14:46 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza just sighs, "Come on people." And she starts walking towards the location of the most recent death.
(12:15:05 AM) Cezar: "Oh, you're one of those people. Good. Maybe you can actually find a way to keep your mouth-." She stopped. "Okay. How about this. We all do our best on this mission. Okay? Good. Let's do that." Nali eyed Garrett.
(12:16:20 AM) Kadmus: The second local victim is a man called Jack Eaton. His house is immaculate on the outside; a proud, four-bedroom affair with fresh white paint on the render and recently-cleaned tiles on the roof. The door has police tape across it, but you have police permission to enter and a set of keys; the dossiers
(12:16:20 AM) Kadmus: made the eagerness of the local police to shove this into your hands extremely clear.
(12:19:13 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza gets into her death mode, she's about to go mucking about with dead things, so she gets into her uniform as a servant of Samedi, her flesh seems to just… fade away, and she's left as a skeleton, everything other than her hair and face turning skeletal. She then enters the house.
(12:21:17 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Wow, bitch wasn't kiddin' about bein' a zombie…" Garrett mutters, following behind into the house.
(12:21:39 AM) Kadmus: The inside of the house is in complete contrast to the outside; it seems that Jack was a hoarder. The whole place looks to be filled from floor to ceiling with towers of old newspapers, rubbish bags filled with containers, and bottles and tubs you suspect the contents of but certainly don't want to find out.
(12:21:39 AM) Kadmus: The only path through is so narrow you have to turn sideways to move through it, and it is going to be single file only.
(12:22:10 AM) Kadmus: It stinks of rot, sweat, and human waste.
(12:22:30 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy heads on through in the front.
(12:22:46 AM) SavanahHolland: "Don't curse." Branwen hissed at Garrett, walking inside, taking a sniff as her face crumpled up. "Disgusting."
(12:23:13 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael Follows after Espy, his face scrunched up at the smell. it reminded him of home.
(12:24:08 AM) DarnellJermaine: "God daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn this smell. I'd burn all this shit down but I don't wanna cause a mess at the crime scene. It'll mess up my hero cred~"
(12:25:58 AM) SavanahHolland: "Hero?" Branwen mumbled under her breath "Certainly aren't acting much like one."
(12:26:50 AM) Cezar: Nali looked at Branwen, "Don't worry about him…" She said. "I think we can get through this is we work together." She smiled at her gently.
(12:26:54 AM) Kadmus: (Everyone roll me a Reflex or a Move, please. Finesse if you don't have either of those.)
(12:27:13 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 10
(12:27:13 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(12:27:13 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 6 Movement
(12:27:14 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 6 4 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(12:27:20 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 4
(12:27:20 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(12:27:31 AM) Cezar: r 8 Reflex
(12:27:31 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(12:27:40 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Eh, the fuck did you say?" Garrett shouts, looking behind him.
(12:28:20 AM) SavanahHolland: r 2
(12:28:20 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(12:29:19 AM) Kadmus: Branwen, being clumsy and half-blind, misses a step and stumbles. Her foot lands on something that pops and squelches and fills the air with an indescribable stench.
(12:29:25 AM) Kadmus: (Roll Willpower, please, Bran)
(12:29:52 AM) SavanahHolland: r 4
(12:29:53 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 5 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(12:32:52 AM) Kadmus: Bran manages to just hold back the vomit that is fighting to escape, if she chooses to. This is really, really nasty. She appears to have stepped on one of those tubs you didn't want to open. Should probably burn those shoes.
(12:32:52 AM) Kadmus: The path leads around in a long, narrow circle, all the way around the house. It's weird, though; something is off about this. How the hell did this guy use this house?
(12:32:52 AM) Kadmus: (If you would like to investigate stuff, or think of stuff, please roll me one of: Acuity, Investigate, Occult)
(12:33:24 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (acuity)
(12:33:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 2
(12:33:25 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(12:33:44 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 8 (occult)
(12:33:44 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 5 4 4 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(12:33:48 AM) Cezar: r 3 Acuity - Always looking around
(12:33:48 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(12:34:02 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 3 Acuity!
(12:34:02 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(12:34:29 AM) SavanahHolland: She might take up the offer from the voice in her head! Probably not though, taking a few steps back, emptying her stomach onto the ground as she mumbles a few words.
(12:35:14 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza: The hairs on the back of your neck stand up -or would, if you had any - as the realisation slowly dawns on you. This entire set up? It's an enormous ritual. The lines through the garbage? Describe the circle and runes. The items look haphazardly piled, but there's meaning to each and every one.
(12:35:14 AM) Kadmus: You can't quite make out what it's for, yet, but you know that if you can get to the centre there'll be an 'altar' of some sort, a control centre.
(12:36:33 AM) Kadmus: Everyone else? This is a house. There might be garbage in here. Maybe. You might need to check, though.
(12:36:58 AM) Cezar: Apparently, Nali had been too busy watching Branwen fall over.
(12:37:36 AM) BobaFettuccine: She frowns deeply, "This way." She says, leading them towards the center. "This entire place, all the trash has been set up to channel magic into a ritual. There's going to be a focus point up ahead." She turns to Branwen as she falls, "Oh, are you alright?" She asks, moving to help the girl.
(12:37:45 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael checks random interesting garbage bits!
(12:38:43 AM) Cezar: Nali just kept her mouth shut, following Esperanza, obviously knowing what she's doing here.
(12:39:05 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen wipes her mouth, taking a deep gulp of air- only for that to turn into a fit of coughing and wheezes "I- I'm fine" she mumbled. She should leave, desert them. They won't notice. She didn't want to die, if she left now, she might die alone.
(12:40:39 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza frowns deeper, "We should investigate quickly and leave then, this is not a place that anyone should be in for long." She seems momentarily distracted, then she moves a bit quicker towards the center of the ritual.
(12:42:31 AM) DarnellJermaine: There's a brief moment when Garrett's countenance seems to change back to the feminine side from earlier as he slowly walks up towards Branwen, "Oh dear, come on sweetie, let's get moving. I'll get you all cleaned up the first chance we get, ok? Just make sure you're careful! Here, I'll take over until something nasty comes around!"
(12:42:45 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael looks around, as if searching for something. "Hello," He says "Did anyone else hear that?"
(12:43:52 AM) Cezar: Nalyda's eyes go wide and she looked around rather nervously. She opened her mouth to say something, but… stopped. There was nothing there other than them. She shot a glance to Michael and bit her lip.
(12:44:38 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen shivered, staring at Garrett blankly, mumbling more to herself, things no one can really seem to even hear. She was going to die here. They were all going to die here. "W- we need to go.. please, please, w- we need to leave."
(12:46:37 AM) Kadmus: It takes you a while to get to the centre, where the attack happened, the living room. This room is clear of any detritus; it's the only place in the house that would match the outside, if it weren't for the slowly-blackening blood splashed about the place. There's a laptop on the coffee table, and a leatherbound journal on the sofa.
(12:47:14 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Oh, dear, it seems everyone's freaking out again- oh boy" it isn't long before the obnoxious bastard child is back in his presence, pushing forward without a care for Branwen. "Oh, did we finally make it? 'Bout damn time!"
(12:47:36 AM) BobaFettuccine: Essperanza heads over to the journal, opening it up to look inside and see what was written, "Anyone good with computers?" She asks at the same time as she gestures towards the laptop.
(12:49:09 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza, you immediately notice that the laptop has been painted with whiteout runes; you can tell at a glace that they are designed to conceal it from electronic notice. Nalyda, you notice the same thig, should you look at the laptop.
(12:49:44 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Coward? Listen here- that bimbo bitch doesn't represent me or the Captain! Why don't ya show your goddamn face so we can settle this with fistacuffs! Hoo cha, hwa!" he starts shouting around, doing really shitty looking faux karate moves around the living room.
(12:50:31 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen skitters forward, leaning down as she decided to take a look of the blackening blood.
(12:50:39 AM) Cezar: I'm not entirely sure Nalyda would know that sort of thing. She looked over at Garrett, "Hey… can you calm down?"
(12:50:49 AM) Kadmus: (Also, if you are investigating the scene roll: Acuity, Medicine, Investigate, or Occult)
(12:50:59 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza turns to Garrett and growls, her bones literally rattling, "Shut up and stop moving or I am going to gag you."
(12:51:54 AM) SavanahHolland: r 9
(12:51:54 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 6 5 5 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(12:52:18 AM) Cezar: r 3 Acuity!
(12:52:19 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 5 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(12:52:44 AM) DarnellJermaine: "You fuckers can't hear that shit? She's taunting me! She… or it. I'm not fuckin' crazy, pull the wax out of your ears!"
(12:53:22 AM) Kadmus: Bran: The fight here was short and painful. Jack was killed where he stood, literally torn to pieces. He was still alive when they took off his arms and legs. Some of this blood is older than the other stuff. The coffee table has a large, ingrained patch of darkness near the centre, where the older blood was spilled.
(12:53:46 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael seems nervous and looks towards him and shifts his balence, just a bit "He's right, somethings wrong here. You gotta be cool Garrett, you gotta be cool about this."
(12:53:50 AM) Cezar: "Are you hearing voices? I can hear them too. Just calm down for now. Words don't require action in this situation."
(12:53:58 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 8 (occult)
(12:53:59 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(12:54:30 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza: This is very bad. From the parts of the ritual you've seen, to the use of the coffee table for blood sacrifice, to the positioning of the sympathetic links? Jack called up something. It's probably a spirit of revenge or cruelty, something that would slowly kill someone for real or imagined wrongs.
(12:54:30 AM) Kadmus: Looks like he lost control of it, though, considering the tourist deaths.
(12:54:57 AM) SavanahHolland: "Jack w- was killed right here.." she whispered, taking a deep breath as she moved a hand, lightly scratching some of the dried blood away, wondering if anything was under it.
(12:55:24 AM) Kadmus: There's carpet and blood, Bran. There's still a journal to investigate, though.
(12:56:28 AM) SavanahHolland: Good luck getting basically blind bran to read from a journal. She wipes away the died blood from her hands, straightening her back.
(12:58:04 AM) Cezar: Nalyda frowned and crossed her arms. ~I'm not part of that life any more… I left for a reason…~ She shuddered. "Alright, we shouldn't be here very long. This is a bad place to be…"
(12:58:30 AM) Kadmus: (Roll Acuity, Investigation, Occult, or Academics if you are investigating the journal)
(12:59:01 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza looks extremely concerned all of a sudden. "There was a dark spirit summoned here, one of vengeance or cruelty… And Jack lost control of it." She says as she opens up the journal to look through it.
(12:59:09 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 8 (occult)
(12:59:09 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(12:59:33 AM) Kadmus: “I know the name of the thing I need.” There's a set of scrawled runes, painful to look at. They name a powerful – too powerful – spirit of revenge. That must be what's been taunting you as you've investigated. Something that powerful could easily break out of most rituals used to ensnare it.
(1:01:17 AM) SpookyBee is now known as SnoozleBee
(1:02:19 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 7 (academics) Espy looks back through the journal, focusing on any experiences, any reason that Jack would have to summon a spirit of revenge.
(1:02:19 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(1:02:22 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 3 Acuity
(1:02:22 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(1:02:59 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza: “The Wood will provide the power I need. Hook into that and I'll have enough to call up whatever I need.” Wistman's Wood is a few miles to the north of this place; it's old and reputed to be haunted, and it's one of the only remaining woodlands on the entire moor.
(1:02:59 AM) Kadmus: Garrett: “That bitch killed Anna and Sam and Owen. She fucking got away with it! I'm going to kill her. The Wood will help me.”
(1:03:11 AM) SavanahHolland: r 7
(1:03:12 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 5 5 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(1:03:52 AM) Kadmus: Bran: You find some court documents placed inside a magical cirlce written in chalk. On top of them are a vial of blood and a bundle of hair.
(1:04:01 AM) DarnellJermaine: "What's a wood? I mean, if it's made of wood, I'll just burn it. Assuming Captain snaps out of this shit and takes control again. Blergh"
(1:04:22 AM) Cezar: Meanwhile, Nali kept an eye on the surrounding area.
(1:04:29 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 3 (academics)
(1:04:32 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 3
(1:04:33 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(1:05:08 AM) Kadmus: Michael turns up the same passage as Esperanza; he also notices the following: “They'll never trace it back to me. She'll be gone, and I can finally get on with my life. I have to hurry, though; she thinks she can escape by getting cancer. I'm going to fucking kill her first.”
(1:05:37 AM) BobaFettuccine: "Alright, we know what it is now." Espy gets on the computer and tries to boot it up, taking a look to see if she can find anything useful.
(1:06:24 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Is that why he did this? He wanted to kill….whoever this lady is?" Michael seems confused.
(1:07:22 AM) Kadmus: (Give me an Acuit roll, Boba)
(1:07:26 AM) Kadmus: *Acuity
(1:07:42 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 4 (acuity)
(1:07:42 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(1:09:12 AM) Kadmus: The laptop isn't password protected, luckily; booting it up reveals a magic circle wallpaper, and the e-mail account has been used to send messages to a Jennifer Widecombe. The messages are nauseatingly cruel. The name rings a bell; she was the first victim.
(1:10:44 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen hums, picking all of it up, paging through the papers.
(1:11:51 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 2
(1:11:51 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(1:12:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Mind If I give it a shot?" He asks politly to espy
(1:13:26 AM) Kadmus: E-mails shouldn't do that, Michael's pretty sure. Come from no-where, that is. Looks like calling up spirits isn't the only magic this guy knew.
(1:13:28 AM) Cezar: While they do that thing, can Nalyda just look around to scout?
(1:13:53 AM) Kadmus: She can; roll me Perception.
(1:14:07 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza just sighs and frowns. "Alright." She says, getting up and moving aside for him. She then gives the room another quick once over, looking for anything she'd missed. She also tries to wrack her brain and see if she can remember anything else about this spirit, since she had its name.
(1:14:08 AM) Cezar: r 3 Acuity pls
(1:14:08 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(1:14:28 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Huh, this guy knew how to do shit on the sly I guess. These emails are coming from nowhere" He said to no one in particular.
(1:14:34 AM) Kadmus: Bran: The court documents detail how Jack retained a lawyer to bring a civil suit against Jennifer Widecombe. The case fell through, as did another mentioned; the trial for triple manslaughter for Jennifer Widecombe. Jack was the central witness.
(1:15:23 AM) Kadmus: Nalyda: You see the hint of something at the edge of your vision before it disappears again. Was that scales?
(1:15:25 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen frowns, walking to the others "Jack tried to b- bring a civil suit against a woman named Jennifer for triple manslaughter…"
(1:16:13 AM) Cezar: Well, that was more than enough to tip her off. "Hey. Look alive, we aren't alone here." She said to the others, loud enough so they could hear her over their talking.
(1:16:32 AM) DarnellJermaine: "I've been saying that dipshit!"
(1:17:05 AM) SavanahHolland: "Yes, b- but this is actual documents, and not the diary of a crazy man." Branwen deadpans.
(1:17:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael gets up and gets into his fighting stance. "What do you see Naylda?"
(1:17:46 AM) SavanahHolland: (redact that last part)
(1:17:52 AM) Cezar: "I don't know…" She drew her knife and back back with the others. "But I think I saw something like… scales?"
(1:18:37 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza cannot remember anything specifically about this spirit; all she knows is that spirits of revenge are bad news, because 'revenge' is a very broad category, and they like to encourage it. They also like to torture people.
(1:18:37 AM) Kadmus: The hint of scales was there, but is now gone; all of you can hear that voice in your heads again, laughing.
(1:19:38 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen really… really wanted to leave. Somewhat inching towards the door. I mean, the others can fight, she literally can't. She'd probably break her hand trying to throw a punch.
(1:19:46 AM) DarnellJermaine: "God DAMN IT! It's crowded enough in here with four of us, fuckin' come out and stop laughing in my HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAD" Garrett shouts.
(1:21:05 AM) Cezar: Can Nalyda attempt to conceal Bran's location with her illusion power so she can be a bit safer?
(1:22:11 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Stay with us Garrett" Michael says firmly. "We gotta find this thing soon, or it's gonna keep fucking with our heads."
(1:22:48 AM) Cezar: "If we're in for a fight, we need to get to more open ground." She told all of them.
(1:23:35 AM) Kadmus: "Perhaps you should all worry about the monsters in your midst, instead of me?" The voice hisses, coming from… somewhere. Is it even a voice? Are you just hearing it in your heads? "Murderers. Traitors. Cowards, fools and liars."
(1:24:18 AM) Kadmus: (And roll the power, CZ, if you would like to conceal Bran)
(1:24:24 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Wait- wait! This is good- I think cap's comin back! Come on, set me loose boss!" suddenly, Garrett's mein seems to shift. Not obnoxious, nor feminine, nor anything else. Just- a normal 16 year old boy. "Sorry guys… just a second" he takes a deep breath, "I am thou, thou art I.. a red mask, covering the area around his eyes and the bridge of his nose appears on his face, as a flash of light pours fourth,
(1:24:24 AM) DarnellJermaine: revealing a figure beside Garrett- a 6 foot tall or so figure, with a goat head and horns and legs, and a human body and arms. "Clear the area, huh?" Garrett says, "I can umm, have Murdoc burn some stuff around here. Sorry for bein' absent this whole time, I just needed a hot minute"
(1:24:31 AM) Cezar: r 5 What is Real?
(1:24:32 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 4 4 4 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(1:25:27 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza sighs, frowning at Garrett's outburst, frowning even deeper at the voice. "Well obviously you'd say that, we're trying to get rid of you." She says in an exhasperated voice to the disembodied voice. To Garrett, "No, burning down the house wouldn't help anything. The ritual just summoned it, it doesn't bind it."
(1:25:38 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen stumbled back, her upper back pressed against the wall next to the closest exit. Mumbling near silent prayers to herself.
(1:25:52 AM) Kadmus: "Oh, please, burn down the house. With you all inside. The screams would be lovely."
(1:27:18 AM) DarnellJermaine: "He makes a temptin' offer, yknow" The goat says- in a very deep, taunting voice. You can immediately recognize that tone as the obnoxious Garrett you've dealt with most of the night. "Come on, man…" Garrett protests before turning to the rest of the group. "What should we do?"
(1:28:01 AM) Cezar: "We should uh… try to leave this house. We're vulnerable in here."
(1:29:21 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen bashed the back of her head against the wall, closing her eyes as she whimpered. It was going to kill her, first or last, she didn't know.
(1:29:23 AM) BobaFettuccine: "Yes, we should take the book and the laptop though." She says, gathering up the both of them. "Let's go, Branwen, are you able to walk out of here?" She asks.
(1:30:54 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen's eyes snapped up to the girl who spoke to her. She nodded dumbly "Yes, yes l- let's leave."
(1:31:14 AM) BobaMobile [BobaMobile@2600:100f:b00b:jxqr:grum:hqqn:nizr:xmrp] entered the room.
(1:31:21 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael grabs the laptop and journal, and puts it into his backpack. "I got em. Let's get the hell outa here."
(1:31:41 AM) Cezar: Nali made the motion to leave the room. Maybe they'll be safer outside!
(1:31:55 AM) BobaFettuccine: (I already said that Espy gathered up the laptop and book Lobster)
(1:32:05 AM) Kadmus: How are you getting out? If you are going to rush, give me Reflex or Movement rolls. If you are going slow, give me Willpower rolls.
(1:32:21 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (woops misread that, redacted)
(1:32:31 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen most certainly can't manage to move quickly, willpower it is!
(1:32:37 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza turns and leads the rest of them towards the exit, keeping a steady pace for the others and rolling to boost Branwen's Resolve and acuity!
(1:32:41 AM) SavanahHolland: r 4
(1:32:42 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 6 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(1:32:44 AM) Cezar: r 8 Nali is getting the fuck out man
(1:32:44 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 5 5 5 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(1:32:46 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 5
(1:32:46 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 6 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(1:33:06 AM) BobaFettuccine: (Bran gets +2 resolve and acuity for one round)
(1:33:16 AM) BobaFettuccine: (Roll two extra dice Savy)
(1:33:42 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 5 (Espy's wp roll)
(1:33:42 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 5 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(1:33:52 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael goes slowly, not wanting to leave any body behind, takes up the rear.
(1:33:54 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(1:33:54 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(1:34:24 AM) Cezar: ~Protecting… the innocent…~ She looked back at Branwen as she tried to get out. Well fuck.
(1:34:52 AM) DarcellJermaine left the room (quit: Quit: Connection closed for inactivity).
(1:34:52 AM) DarnellJermaine: "No… I wanna be a hero. Why would I murder my classmates? Murdoc- pic her up!" Garrett says, pointing to Branwen. Despite the goat mans assholeishness, he seems eager to listen, "Yes Captain!" he rushes over to her and picks her up in one fell swoop, running alongside Garrett to run out of the building
(1:34:52 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 6 Movement Garrett
(1:34:53 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 6 Gmovement
(1:34:53 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 6 5 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(1:34:53 AM) DarnellJermaine left the room (quit: Remote host closed the connection).
(1:34:53 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 5 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(1:35:15 AM) DarnellJermaine [moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.76-465-405-12|reJllenraD#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.76-465-405-12|reJllenraD] entered the room.
(1:35:51 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen squirms as she's picked up, her eyes red as she let out a soft wheeze before just going silent- still squirming.
(1:36:15 AM) DarcellJermaine [moc.duolccri.nevahenots.612673-fd|042761diu#moc.duolccri.nevahenots.612673-fd|042761diu] entered the room.
(1:36:29 AM) BobaFettuccine left the room (quit: Quit: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).
(1:38:50 AM) Kadmus: Nali, Esperanza, and Michael, you all get out without any further mishap. Nali shimmies through the narrow gaps with the ease of a… well, a light-footed lender young woman with training. Michael and Esperanza withstand the pressure, the knowledge that there's something out there that hates them and
(1:38:50 AM) Kadmus: that might be right there with them, watching and laughing.
(1:38:50 AM) Kadmus: Bran and Garrett, however, are not so lucky. Take 1 HP damage apiece as you slam into sharp objects and batter yourselves in your uncoordinated rush to get out.
(1:39:28 AM) Kadmus: *slender
(1:40:11 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen was a frail thing, the smallest stuff seemed to do quite a bit of damage to her, letting out a pained yelp, tears welling up in her eyes.
(1:40:43 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Ouch, jeez- oh hey, careful Murdoc! Sorry Branwen…"
(1:41:25 AM) Cezar: Once she was on the other end, she stuck by the door to help everyone get out quickly if they could. "Careful, careful, quickly, come..!"
(1:42:24 AM) BobaMobile: Esperanza also sticks back to make sure everyone else gets out.
(1:42:42 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Bran you alright?" He asks with a concerned look the first chance he gets.
(1:43:14 AM) Kadmus: The street outside is quiet and calm and peaceful, save for the cold and the looming thunderclouds overhead. There's nothing monstrous out here, except for you.
(1:43:33 AM) SavanahHolland: Her unscarred up cheek looks pretty scratched up, a few more over her arms, drawing blood- but otherwise she was okay. "I- I'm fine.." she sniffled.
(1:46:18 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Espy, you read the most out of the journal, where do you think we should head from here?" michael said looking to the spooky skeleton.
(1:47:24 AM) Cezar: Nali made sure nobody was next to the door, because that would be bad. Next thing you know, someone disappears. She peered inside from a distance, maybe she would see something?
(1:48:04 AM) DarnellJermaine: The goat man gently sets Branwen down once they're outside. "Sorry about that," Garrett starts, "We were sort of in a rush. You ok?"
(1:48:44 AM) Kadmus: One of the piles slowly topples, sending a cascade of newpapers across the narrow passageway like the house is sloughing off a layer of mouldering skin. There is nothing in the house apart from misery and rot.
(1:49:24 AM) BobaMobile: "I think we should head over to the first victims place and see what we can find there." She says, frowning. "Branden, do you need medical attention?"
(1:50:06 AM) SavanahHolland: "I'm fine!" Branwen huffed, smacking the side of her head with her hand. "I'm fine, just fine, fine."
(1:51:18 AM) Inebriated_Lobster left the room (quit: Quit: Leaving).
(1:51:51 AM) Inebriated_Lobster [ten.tsacmoc.aw.0dsh.35-49-082-81-c|detairbenI#ten.tsacmoc.aw.0dsh.35-49-082-81-c|detairbenI] entered the room.
(1:51:55 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Oh, you're scratched up- just a moment" Garrett takes another deep breath, as the goatman fades away. Soon, the red mask on his face is replaced by a similar, green one with a rose petal design, as a beautiful, green skinned woman, about 5'4", appears, her body covered in foliage. "Hi hi- It's me~" immediately, she moves over to Branwen, "Oh sweety, I told you I'd get you cleaned up. Here…" she brushes
(1:51:55 AM) DarnellJermaine: off a bit of the dirt and spare garbage and lays her hands gently on the girl, a green glow emanating from them as she begins to heal her.
(1:52:20 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 8
(1:52:20 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 6 5 5 5 5 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(1:53:35 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen squeaks, blinking as the scratches seem to disappear. It must be the wife of the green giant's doing, you know, the guy on the cans of green beans. "T- thank you!"
(1:54:27 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Seeing every body is alright, Michael makes his way to the first house.
(1:55:46 AM) BobaMobile: Espy also goes with him.
(1:56:20 AM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett gives a thumbs up to Branwen before he and the green skinned girl chase after the others.
(1:57:05 AM) Kadmus: The fist victim – Jennifer Widecombe – had a small two-bedroom cottage on the outskirts of the village. The paint is peeling, there's a cracked window, and the garden is overgrown. The door is cordoned off with police tape, but you have permission to enter.
(1:57:35 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen waddles after them! Ducking under the police tape and trying to open the door!
(1:58:35 AM) Kadmus: The front door opens right into the living room. This is the home of a very messy person. It's covered in debris, rubbish, old bottles, dust. There's a battered, ancient laptop on the sofa. It stinks of booze and sickness. There's a set of stairs at the back of the room, leading up to the bedrooms.
(1:59:07 AM) Kadmus: (To investigate, roll: Acuity, Investigate, Medicine or Occult)
(1:59:22 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen moves a hand up, pitching her nose. Off to head upstairs it seems, to the bedrooms. Rolling investigate!
(1:59:31 AM) SavanahHolland: r 7
(1:59:31 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 6 6 5 5 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(1:59:32 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 3 Acuity
(1:59:32 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 5 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(1:59:33 AM) BobaMobile: r 8
(1:59:33 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaMobile: [ 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(1:59:42 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 2
(1:59:43 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(1:59:58 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael will follow after Bran
(2:00:51 AM) Cezar: "Hey. Also noting, we should be careful in here, too. If anyone hears voices, we need to find what we need and get out."
(2:00:55 AM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett as well
(2:01:04 AM) BobaMobile: Espy heads inside, looking around the place.
(2:01:08 AM) Kadmus: Bran: You find some court papers stuffed in a drawer; it's noticeable because it's the only one in the house that's actually fully shut. They detail a trial for a hit-and-run triple manslaughter case two years ago; Jenny was the accused, but was declared not guilty due to lack of evidence.
(2:01:08 AM) Kadmus: Garrett: Whoever lived here is an alcoholic. There are hundreds of empty bottles of cheap, off-brand vodka strewn around the inside of the property.
(2:01:08 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza: This place tastes of magic; it's indefinable, but it's there.
(2:01:20 AM) Kadmus: The attack happened in her bedroom. It's just up a set of stairs, and even the least perceptive of you can smell the blood and other, less pleasant fluids as you ascend.
(2:01:48 AM) SavanahHolland: Branwen took the papers, handing them over to Michael for him to read as well. Deciding to look around more- see if she can find anything more within the bedroom.
(2:02:10 AM) BobaMobile: Esperanza goes up to take a look at the body.
(2:02:28 AM) Kadmus: (To investigate the room, roll: Acuity, Investigate, Medicine, Occult, or any combat skill)
(2:02:56 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Martial Arts.
(2:03:02 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: 12
(2:03:04 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(2:03:04 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(2:03:36 AM) BobaMobile: r 8
(2:03:37 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for BobaMobile: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(2:03:43 AM) SavanahHolland: Maybe first aid will help Branwen in her quest!
(2:03:46 AM) SavanahHolland: r 9
(2:03:47 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SavanahHolland: [ 6 6 6 5 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(2:03:57 AM) DarnellJermaine: Garrett… resists checking the fridge for more bottles. He's not a bad kid, after all. Instead, he sticks close to Michael.
(2:04:22 AM) Cezar: r 8 Combat Skill ?
(2:04:23 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 6 5 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(2:04:50 AM) DarnellJermaine: (fuck it)
(2:04:53 AM) DarnellJermaine: r 8 Brawling
(2:04:53 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for DarnellJermaine: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(2:06:49 AM) Kadmus: Michael, Nalyda, Garrett: This was a very one-sided fight. On the victim's part, oddly enough; there's not evidence that the attacker struck them past the first attack on the bed. It's like she just… punched air and broke herself.
(2:06:49 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza: This is the work of a spirit of some kind. Possibly more than one; it seems the victim's fear and pain was used to empower them, perpetuating a vicious cycle.
(2:06:49 AM) Kadmus: Bran: This took /hours/. No-one could survive the level of damage indicated by the blood spray for that long; something fishy is going on. She's definitely dead, though. There's a corpse that was positively identified in the undertaker's.
(2:07:19 AM) Kadmus: The room is an abattoir. Blood is splashed across the floor, walls and ceiling, like someone deliberately painted the room with it.
(2:07:31 AM) SavanahHolland: "How awful…"
(2:09:34 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "It's like.." Michael saiad hesitantly "It's almost like she beat herself to death. Like she would strike and then just… Break."
(2:10:24 AM) SavanahHolland: "It took s- so long for her to die.. t- this didn't happen all at once."
(2:10:52 AM) SolongStarbird left the room (quit: Quit: *Rides off into the sunset* *Is engulfed by sun*).
(2:11:00 AM) Nemi left the room (quit: ).
(2:11:18 AM) DarnellJermaine: "This is so fucked up man…" Garrett says, as the green skinned girl wraps an arm around him gently, despite the face he's half a foot taller than her. It seems to somewhat comfort him.
(2:13:13 AM) BobaMobile left the room (quit: Ping timeout: 240 seconds).
(2:13:41 AM) Cezar: Nali frowned, covered her mouth a bit. That's a horrible thought, no matter where you're from.
(2:17:43 AM) BobaFettuccine [ten.tsacmoc.aw.7dsh.375-97-301-17-k|cutteFaboB#ten.tsacmoc.aw.7dsh.375-97-301-17-k|cutteFaboB] entered the room.
(2:18:18 AM) SavanahHolland is now known as SavanahCow
(2:20:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael goes downstairs and checks out the laptop.
(2:22:25 AM) Kadmus: (Roll Acuity, Michael)
(2:22:56 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 2
(2:22:56 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(2:23:06 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza takes a look around the room some more, trying to see if there's anything else that she'd missed. The gore not bothering her much, but the suffering that this woman must have gone through saddening her.
(2:23:17 AM) Test_ [moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.76-465-405-12|reJllenraD#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.76-465-405-12|reJllenraD] entered the room.
(2:23:38 AM) Kadmus: The laptop reveals some interesting information. Someone's been sending Jenny extremely nasty e-mails. She appears to have stopped opening them, as her inbox is full of the most unpleasant vitriol you've seen in a while. The sender has hidden their e-mail address, somehow; that's not a computer thing
(2:23:38 AM) Kadmus: you can /do/, the way it's been done.
(2:23:57 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza, you can roll Investigate to glean a little more information.
(2:24:25 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 4
(2:24:25 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(2:24:47 AM) DarnellJermaine left the room (quit: Read error: Operation timed out).
(2:25:02 AM) Kadmus: Someone was murdered here. It was horrible.
(2:25:45 AM) Test_ is now known as DarnellJermaine
(2:26:27 AM) Cezar: Nali looked around for something she could do. Like possibly find a good, quick escape route.
(2:26:32 AM) Cezar: For everyone, of course.
(2:30:08 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "So from these papers Bran found, it looks like she was in some kind of law suit for a DUI or something like that. So who were the people that died?" Michael asks the group. "They must have been close to the summoner guy."
(2:30:25 AM) SavanahCow: "Three people… maybe his family? I don't know…"
(2:31:08 AM) Kadmus: There are escape routes everywhere she looks; windows, down the stairs, even through the wall if really necessary. Even Bran could get out of here in under ten seconds.
(2:38:32 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza heads down to the living room. "It looks like a spell was cast on her that made it so whenever she tried to hurt the spirit, she instead hurt herself." She says with a frown, "I know the spell and it's a fairly nasty one."
(2:42:02 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael shudders "Sounds familar for some reason. Tough oponent to fight without a doubt." Michael said. Michael decides to take a closer look at the court documents from earlier.
(2:43:06 AM) DarnellJermaine left the room (quit: Read error: Connection reset by peer).
(2:44:18 AM) Kadmus: These are detailing the same case as the papers you found in Jack's house. A hit-and-run, with three deaths involved. It looks like the victims were Jack's two children and his wife; he was the only witness they had, and he claimed the car was driven by Jenny Widecombe, the woman whose house you are
(2:44:18 AM) Kadmus: currently in. The case ended with a 'not guilty' verdict due to lack of evvidence.
(2:45:26 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "You were right bran. It was his family." Michael says darkly.
(2:46:25 AM) SavanahCow: "Unfortunate.."
(2:46:40 AM) DarcellJermaine: "This is 10 different levels of messed up. We gotta find this spirit thingy asap"
(2:46:59 AM) DarnellJermaine [moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.76-465-405-12|reJllenraD#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.76-465-405-12|reJllenraD] entered the room.
(2:47:56 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Where would we find it? Besides there's more houses to check." Michael said.
(2:48:24 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza sighs quietly, "We've got all we're getting, we know what we're fighting now, who committed the murder, and why. That's what we were sent here to do. We should get all this back to our contacts."
(2:48:36 AM) Kadmus: There aren't actually any more houses to check; the other victims were tourists from other parts of the country.
(2:49:12 AM) DarnellJermaine: "Well… it's in the town, right? And that guy was able to summon it… maybe we can lay a trap?"
(2:50:22 AM) Cezar: Nali was still there! She had nothing much to say, though. Instead, she stood next to Michael, listening to them talk. All the while, she looked out for anything odd.
(2:50:54 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy shakes her head, "We're not here to fight it." She says, "We're here to find out what it is."
(2:52:06 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "But if we can stop it we must. It's killed two turists since killing these two. How much longer will it be till it kills again? Besides, I don't know about the rest of you, but we still don't know where the thing is now, how to find it."
(2:52:45 AM) Kadmus: (You can roll me Investigation or Acuity checks to put together where the spirit is, if you would like.)
(2:52:58 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 2
(2:52:58 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(2:52:59 AM) SavanahCow: "What if instead, it kills us? C- can we even fight it?"
(2:53:16 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 4
(2:53:16 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(2:53:28 AM) Cezar: "I do not think fighting is our best way to handle this situation. Considering, we are five teenagers."
(2:54:35 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: "Each of us are here because we are not normal teenagers. If you guys want to leave, I understand. But I don't think I could live with myself if anouther person died on my account. I'm going to find it."
(2:54:59 AM) Cezar: "Don't go alone, Michael. That is the worst thing to do."
(2:55:18 AM) Cezar: "You… will likely die…"
(2:55:31 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza: Between the frequent mentions of Wistman's Wood in Jack's diary, and your knowledge of occult rituals and magic, it's a fairly solid guess that the spirit is in the Wood, soaking up the ambient power there and using the sympathetic connections to cast its presence out into the surroundings.
(2:55:44 AM) BobaFettuccine: "If there's nothing I can say to stop you, I will go with, but I suggest we leave this to those two professional who are here to deal with exactly this kind of scenario."
(2:55:55 AM) Kadmus: You could also call Jonny Walker, if you would like to ask his advice.
(2:56:19 AM) SavanahCow: "I can't fight." Branwen mumbled, looking up at Michael "If you stay, y- you will die."
(2:57:18 AM) Cezar: "Michael… how about if it makes you feel better, we tag along with the two professionals to stop it?"
(2:57:41 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza steps to the side and calls up Jonny.
(2:57:58 AM) Kadmus: "Walker. What can I do for you?"
(2:58:16 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael looks to each of the party, and considers for a moment. "Alright, we can call them…Oh looks like she's a step ahead" He says nodding to espy.
(2:59:15 AM) SavanahCow: Branwen moves to stand next to Michael, huffing as her hand went to gently wrap around his wrist. "Don't die, o- okay? That would be awful, Madoc and I like you way too much."
(2:59:57 AM) BobaFettuccine: "We've found that the source of the murders is a vengeance spirit summoned by Jack to kill (female dead person) it should be located in Wistman's Wood, how do you want us to move forward? I think it might be a bit too much for us to fight ourselves."
(3:01:23 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael seems Stunned by Branwens motion "I…" He looks to her. "I won't die. And I'm not about to let anyone here die." He sighs "I just don't want to leave here wondering if i did the right thing"
(3:01:53 AM) Kadmus: "We'd ideally like you to resolve this by yourselves," he says. "But if you think it'll be too much for you, we can give you a hand, or take care of the whole thing ourselves. What would you need to feel confident going into the fight?"
(3:02:50 AM) BobaFettuccine: "I think we'd like to get a little help from you two, but we'd like to be there to fight as well."
(3:03:22 AM) Kadmus: "Alright, kids, where are you?"
(3:03:26 AM) Cezar: "We either need them, or we don't fight at all…"
(3:04:39 AM) SavanahCow: "You did, you a- are! I mean, we still have our whole lives ahead of us! And I think we can still help! We'll just get some adults on our side!"
(3:06:04 AM) BobaFettuccine: "We're over by the home of the first victim."
(3:06:43 AM) gumbal1 [t.qhq.03.991|1labmug#t.qhq.03.991|1labmug] entered the room.
(3:06:44 AM) mode (+o gumbal1) by ChanServ
(3:06:49 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael Squeezes her hand and then pulls it away gently and nods "I guess this is for the best. We'll take it down quicker this way. No one else has to die"
(3:07:28 AM) gumbal1 left the room (quit: Client Quit).
(3:08:38 AM) Kadmus: There's a sound like the crack of a whip, and suddenly Jonny and his partner are stood next to the group. "Good job so far, kids," he says, adjusting his suit jacket. "Lead the way. Frankie and I'll back you up. How's this sound; you kids start it off, and we'll intervene if stuff looks desperate?"
(3:09:24 AM) SavanahCow: "T- that sounds like a bad idea.. I- I don't know how to fight."
(3:09:54 AM) BobaFettuccine: "That sounds alright." Esperanza says, smiling at the both of them. She then leads the way towards the woods, to Bran she says, "You don't have to, besides, they'll be there to help us if we need it."
(3:11:08 AM) Cezar: "I'll go with you. Maybe my illusions could be o some help."
(3:11:44 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael kisses the dog tags around his neck, almost like someone would kiss rosary beads. "lets do this" He mumbles under his breath, as he follows after Espy.
(3:11:50 AM) BobaFettuccine: "Well, also your combat skill. Spirits can be harmed by physical attacks after all."
(3:12:28 AM) SnoozleBee left the room (quit: Quit: Connection closed for inactivity).
(3:15:01 AM) Kadmus: Frankie grins at you, an unsettling expression on her two-tone face. "We're going to this wood, then? Go on, kidda. Lead us there."
(3:15:50 AM) Kadmus: (Redact)
(3:16:17 AM) Kadmus: Wistman's Wood. In the local dialect, 'Wist' means ghostly or haunted, and it's certainly appropriate for this little copse. The trees are low to the ground, bent and twisted and perched on rocky outcrops and thin, acidic soil. The oaks are laden with wispy, sickly moss, hanging down like clinging curtains and
(3:16:17 AM) Kadmus: sticking to your skin as you move past the trees.
(3:16:36 AM) Kadmus: “So,” Revenge hisses, the voice echoing around the woods. “The heroes arrive. And you empower me more with every action.”
(3:17:59 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza laughs at that last part, "I don't feel very vengeful." She says to the spirit, "Only here to serve justice to a being that only knows hate."
(3:18:23 AM) SavanahCow: Branwen still stuck to the one dude she actually knew, Michael, being pretty slow compared to the rest of the group. Letting out nervous sounding wheezes as she hears the voice.
(3:19:50 AM) Cezar: Nali followed close, looking about cautiously.
(3:20:35 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael ignores the ramblings of the creature, and continues towards the forest slowing down a bit to keep eye on Bran, but mostly staying alert to any danger.
(3:20:53 AM) Kadmus: There. Near the centre of the woods, coming into view as you weave between the trees. You read its invitation correctly; it's floating there, looking smug and content. Slim and sinuous and scaled, with unblinking, slitted yellow eyes. It's got its slim arms crossed, and it leers at you as you approach.
(3:20:53 AM) Kadmus: It's surrounded by other things, other spirits, all of them with chains around their wrists and ankles. The chains fade into nothing and then reappear, held loosely in one of the Spirit of Revenge's hands.
(3:21:32 AM) Kadmus: "Finally," is sneers.
(3:21:40 AM) Kadmus: *it
(3:23:26 AM) DarnellJermaine left the room (quit: Read error: Operation timed out).
(3:24:54 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza glares at the thing and immediately casts Karmic curse at it. They're not here to talk.
(3:25:32 AM) Kadmus: (Roll Karmic Curse)
(3:26:19 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 11 (2 focus, resisted with vitality)
(3:26:19 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(3:26:26 AM) Kadmus: r 6
(3:26:27 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(3:26:27 AM) BobaFettuccine: (Lasts 6 rounds)
(3:26:42 AM) BobaFettuccine: (er, 4 rounds)
(3:27:00 AM) Kadmus: > ROLL INITIATIVE
(3:27:13 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 8
(3:27:13 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:27:15 AM) Cezar: r 7 Init!
(3:27:15 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 4 4 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:27:25 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 6
(3:27:25 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:27:30 AM) Kadmus: r 4 Spirit of Rage
(3:27:30 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(3:27:38 AM) Kadmus: r 8 Spirit of Cruelty
(3:27:38 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(3:27:42 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (9total initiative)
(3:27:46 AM) Kadmus: r 6 Spirit of Hunger
(3:27:46 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 4 3 3 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(3:27:59 AM) Kadmus: r 6 Spirit of Revenge
(3:28:00 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:29:20 AM) SavanahCow: r 8
(3:29:20 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for SavanahCow: [ 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(3:30:46 AM) Kadmus: CRUELTY > MICHAEL > NALYDA > BRAN > ESPERANZA > REVENGE > HUNGER
(3:32:25 AM) mode (+o Antichthon) by ChanServ
(3:33:01 AM) Antichthon has changed the topic to: CRUELTY > MICHAEL > NALYDA > BRAN > ESPERANZA > REVENGE > HUNGER
(3:33:14 AM) Kadmus: >CRUELTY
(3:34:10 AM) Kadmus: The cat-thing with wicked claws and fangs sprints forwards, lashing out at the most obvious target - Esperanza.
(3:34:21 AM) Kadmus: r 8 4d 0AP
(3:34:21 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:35:57 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy buys 1 success
(3:35:59 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 1
(3:35:59 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(3:37:17 AM) Antichthon has changed the topic to: CRUELTY > MICHAEL > NALYDA > BRAN > ESPERANZA > REVENGE > HUNGER > RAGE
(3:37:32 AM) Kadmus: The cat-thing misses.
(3:37:37 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(3:37:52 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (fist of iron)
(3:38:02 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(3:38:02 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 3 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(3:38:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (+2 brawn for 1 round)
(3:39:01 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michaels arms turn to a shiny steel, as he steps up to attack the cat thing with a flurry of punches.
(3:39:11 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(3:39:12 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(3:39:21 AM) Kadmus: Rage intercepts!
(3:39:35 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(3:39:36 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:39:41 AM) Kadmus: r5
(3:39:44 AM) Kadmus: r 5
(3:39:44 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 5 5 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(3:39:50 AM) Kadmus: r 5
(3:39:50 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 5 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 4 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:40:04 AM) Kadmus: Rage tanks!
(3:40:12 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(3:40:13 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:40:54 AM) Kadmus: r 2
(3:40:54 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(3:41:08 AM) Kadmus: r 2
(3:41:08 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:42:07 AM) Kadmus: (how much damage do Michaels fists do?)
(3:42:13 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: 6
(3:42:44 AM) Kadmus: Rage takes 5 damage!
(3:43:37 AM) Kadmus: (any further actions?)
(3:44:07 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (end turn)
(3:44:13 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(3:51:21 AM) Cezar: r 9 Nalyda whispers something in an old, forgotten language very loudly, and waves her hand in a motion so smoothly- kinda like liquid dancing but with only her free hand and generally towards the thing.
(3:51:21 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(3:51:46 AM) Kadmus: (Which target?)
(3:53:35 AM) Cezar: (Rip. I meant to type it out for Cruelty)
(3:53:51 AM) Kadmus: r 4
(3:53:51 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(3:54:24 AM) Kadmus: Cruelty is at -1 to physical defenses for 1 round.
(3:55:01 AM) Kadmus: (Any further actions?)
(3:55:22 AM) Cezar: (Do I have minor actions?)
(3:55:53 AM) Cezar: Nalyda moves over to where Michael is, standing behind him and off to the side.
(3:56:05 AM) Kadmus: > BRAN
(4:02:35 AM) SavanahCow: Bran is cool and does stuff! Like her doe eyes stuff! Yeah!
(4:03:23 AM) SavanahCow: r 9
(4:03:23 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for SavanahCow: [ 6 5 5 5 4 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(4:03:36 AM) Kadmus: Esperanza gets +2 Acuity for 2 rounds
(4:03:47 AM) Kadmus: * 3 rounds
(4:06:31 AM) Kadmus: >ESPERANZA
(4:08:11 AM) BobaFettuccine: Esperanza casts Disorientation hex on the spirit of Rage!
(4:09:35 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 9 (raw formulaic)
(4:09:36 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:09:58 AM) Kadmus: r 4
(4:09:59 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 4 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(4:10:06 AM) BobaFettuccine: (Forgot about the +2)
(4:10:07 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 2
(4:10:08 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:10:21 AM) BobaFettuccine: -2 to all of rages actions for 3 rounds!
(4:10:46 AM) SavanahCow left the room (quit: Ping timeout: 240 seconds).
(4:11:15 AM) BobaFettuccine: (end turn)
(4:11:20 AM) Kadmus: >REVENGE
(4:11:37 AM) Kadmus: Revenge decides to Karmic Curse Esperanza in return!
(4:11:43 AM) Kadmus: r 10
(4:11:43 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:12:00 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 2 (1 effort)
(4:12:00 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:12:14 AM) Kadmus: It does nothing!
(4:12:21 AM) Kadmus: >HUNGER
(4:12:54 AM) Kadmus: Well, that metal fist by seems fairly sturdy. The black-furred, slavering dog-creature bounds forwards and tries to take a bite.
(4:13:00 AM) Kadmus: r 8 4d 0AP
(4:13:00 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:13:28 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 13 dodge
(4:13:28 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:13:34 AM) Kadmus: It misses!
(4:13:38 AM) Kadmus: >RAGE
(4:13:47 AM) Kadmus: Rage prepares both actions as intercepts.
(4:13:53 AM) Kadmus: >CRUELTY
(4:14:11 AM) Kadmus: Cruelty attempts to attack Esperanza again!
(4:14:13 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(4:14:13 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:14:31 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: michael intercepts at -6
(4:14:44 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 6
(4:14:45 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:15:20 AM) Kadmus: He intercepts!
(4:15:42 AM) Kadmus: (now roll Parry or Tank)
(4:16:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(4:16:26 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(4:16:47 AM) Kadmus: Parry successful!
(4:16:53 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(4:17:14 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (fist of iron)
(4:17:15 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(4:17:15 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 4 4 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:17:33 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (+2 brawn for 1 round)
(4:18:06 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael switches from all his jumping around to target Rage with a flurry of blows
(4:18:08 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(4:18:09 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:18:17 AM) Kadmus: RAge tanks!
(4:18:20 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(4:18:21 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:18:49 AM) Kadmus: (Michael's still doing 6 damage with those fists, right?)
(4:18:58 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (yes)
(4:19:05 AM) Kadmus: Rage takes 3 damage!
(4:19:25 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(4:22:44 AM) Cezar: Nalyda attacks Cruelty, knife forward and in a very flexible stance for movement.
(4:23:43 AM) Cezar: r 8 Attack roll (+1 light weapon damage)
(4:23:44 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 5 5 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:23:53 AM) Kadmus: Rage intercepts!
(4:24:20 AM) Kadmus: r 12 Major prepared action
(4:24:21 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:24:26 AM) Kadmus: Success!
(4:24:29 AM) Kadmus: Rage tanks!
(4:24:32 AM) Kadmus: r 6
(4:24:33 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 5 5 5 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(4:25:01 AM) Antichthon left the room (quit: ).
(4:25:10 AM) Antichthon [ten.ocdim.fgskzlt-455-569-6-97|nohthcitnA#ten.ocdim.fgskzlt-455-569-6-97|nohthcitnA] entered the room.
(4:25:39 AM) Kadmus: Rage takes no damage!
(4:28:05 AM) Kadmus: >ESPERANZA
(4:29:58 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy decides that Cruelty also needs to be disoriented and she casts disorientation hex at it as well!
(4:30:05 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 11 (raw formulaic)
(4:30:06 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:30:39 AM) Kadmus: r 10
(4:30:39 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:30:47 AM) Kadmus: No effect!
(4:33:09 AM) Kadmus: >REVENGE
(4:33:09 AM) Kadmus: Revenge needs to get that curse off on Esperanza! She's making them look bad.
(4:33:17 AM) Kadmus: r 10 Karmic Curse
(4:33:17 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 4 4 4 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:33:28 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 1
(4:33:29 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:33:46 AM) Kadmus: Karmic Curse for 2 rounds.
(4:33:56 AM) Kadmus: >HUNGER
(4:33:56 AM) Kadmus: Hunger continues the attack on Michael!
(4:34:08 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(4:34:09 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:34:22 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 13
(4:34:22 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 6 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(4:34:39 AM) Kadmus: No damage!
(4:35:03 AM) Kadmus: >RAGE
(4:35:03 AM) Kadmus: Rage preps both actions for intercept.
(4:35:08 AM) Kadmus: >CRUELTY
(4:35:19 AM) Kadmus: Cruelty attacks Esperanza again.
(4:35:21 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(4:35:21 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 4 4 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:36:03 AM) Kadmus: 4d 0 AP
(4:36:32 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 4 (pls dodge espy ;-;)
(4:36:32 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:36:51 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 1
(4:36:51 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:37:04 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy takes 5 damage!
(4:37:33 AM) BobaFettuccine: ESPERANZA > 2 hp
(4:37:40 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(4:38:02 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (fists of iron)
(4:38:04 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(4:38:05 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:38:13 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (same as before)
(4:38:50 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: 6 dmg, 0 ap
(4:39:02 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (attacks rage)
(4:39:04 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(4:39:05 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(4:39:11 AM) Kadmus: Rage tanks.
(4:39:13 AM) Kadmus: r 6
(4:39:14 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:39:54 AM) Kadmus: Rage goes down! There's a hissing squeal as the car-sized boar explodes into mist.
(4:41:21 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(4:43:46 AM) Cezar: r 7 Nalyda quickly runs over to a tree and attempts to climb it.
(4:43:47 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 3 2 2 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(4:45:01 AM) Cezar: r 2 Effort!
(4:45:02 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:45:15 AM) Kadmus: Get +1 dice to your next attack roll.
(4:45:16 AM) Kadmus: >ESPERANZA
(4:46:06 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy buffs Micheal's finesse and Brawn! Spending 1 psyche on 3 focus, using 1!
(4:46:09 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 7
(4:46:10 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 4 4 4 3 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(4:46:31 AM) BobaFettuccine: Micheal gets +1 Brawn/finesse for 1 round
(4:47:40 AM) Kadmus: >REVENGE
(4:47:40 AM) Kadmus: Well, now that Espy's hurt, time to rub salt in the wound!
(4:47:54 AM) Kadmus: r 10 Transmutive Hex: Needle
(4:47:54 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 5 5 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(4:49:38 AM) Kadmus: (Willpower resists)
(4:50:05 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 6 one focus
(4:50:05 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 3 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:50:40 AM) Kadmus: Take missing Health as damage to Psyche; heal half missing health.
(4:50:51 AM) BobaFettuccine: (round up or down?)
(4:51:03 AM) Kadmus: (I'll be nice. Up.)
(4:51:35 AM) BobaFettuccine: ESPERANZA > 4psyche 5hp
(4:52:06 AM) Kadmus: >HUNGER
(4:52:06 AM) Kadmus: Michael still looks delicious.
(4:52:08 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(4:52:08 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:52:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 13
(4:52:25 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:52:33 AM) Kadmus: 4d 0AP
(4:52:41 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 6
(4:52:42 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(4:52:53 AM) Kadmus: Take 2 HP damage.
(4:53:07 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (9 hp current)
(4:54:08 AM) Kadmus: >CRUELTY
(4:54:08 AM) Kadmus: Well, there's a nice juicy targe that's not been attacked yet. Nalyda draws the attention of Cruelty with her flashy stunt!
(4:54:11 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(4:54:12 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 5 4 3 3 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:54:19 AM) Kadmus: 4d 0AP
(4:55:39 AM) Cezar: r 10 pls bot dodge me
(4:55:40 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 6 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:55:47 AM) Kadmus: No damage!
(4:55:51 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(4:56:14 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (Fists of Iron)
(4:56:16 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(4:56:16 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 4 4 4 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:56:39 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (+1 brawn for 1 round)
(4:57:37 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael shakes off the bit from hunger, and turns a vicious backkick to cruelty.
(4:57:42 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(4:57:42 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:57:47 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: 6 dmg
(4:58:03 AM) Kadmus: r 8 parry
(4:58:03 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:58:12 AM) Kadmus: No damage!
(4:58:53 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 3
(4:58:54 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(4:59:01 AM) Kadmus: r 4
(4:59:01 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(4:59:08 AM) Kadmus: 5 damage!
(4:59:22 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(4:59:56 AM) Cezar: Okay! Who's alive?
(5:00:21 AM) Kadmus: Cruelty, Hunger, and Revenge
(5:00:39 AM) Cezar: Nali goes to attack Cruelty!
(5:00:42 AM) Cezar: Hold on
(5:02:19 AM) Cezar: r 9 (+1 damage for light weapons) Also, whoops, not Cruelty, I meant Revenge. ;-;
(5:02:20 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:02:55 AM) Kadmus: r 8 Dodge
(5:02:55 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 5 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(5:03:10 AM) Kadmus: Revenge laughs at Nalyda.
(5:04:04 AM) Cezar: CZ proceeds to cry the tears Nalyda refuses to shed. Meanwhile, she… keeps moving on the field.
(5:04:09 AM) Kadmus: >ESPERANZA
(5:11:55 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy does not like Revenge, he's a jerk! So, she decides to cast disorientation hex on him!
(5:12:03 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 11
(5:12:04 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(5:13:32 AM) SnoozleBee [moc.duolccri.llewkcorb.274896-bb|525721diu#moc.duolccri.llewkcorb.274896-bb|525721diu] entered the room.
(5:13:36 AM) Kadmus: r 10
(5:13:37 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 5 4 3 3 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:13:48 AM) SnoozleBee is now known as SpookyBee
(5:13:52 AM) SpookyBee left the room (quit: Changing host).
(5:13:52 AM) SpookyBee [dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu#dooF.sevoL.yllaeR|525721diu] entered the room.
(5:13:54 AM) Kadmus: No luck!
(5:16:46 AM) Kadmus: >REVENGE
(5:16:46 AM) Kadmus: Revenge turns its attentions to Michael.
(5:17:05 AM) Kadmus: r 10 Transmitive Hex: Ribbon
(5:17:06 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(5:17:29 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(5:17:30 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 4 4 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(5:17:31 AM) Kadmus: (Sorry, Needle. Defend with Willpower)
(5:17:47 AM) Kadmus: The curse slides off!
(5:17:55 AM) Kadmus: >HUNGER
(5:18:08 AM) Kadmus: Hunger has to finish off this metal man!
(5:18:10 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(5:18:10 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(5:18:18 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 13
(5:18:19 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 13 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(5:18:32 AM) Kadmus: It misses!
(5:18:53 AM) Kadmus: >CRUELTY
(5:18:53 AM) Kadmus: Has found a new toy. It attempts to chew on Nalyda again!
(5:18:55 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(5:18:55 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 4 4 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:19:14 AM) Cezar: r 10 pls dodge
(5:19:14 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 6 5 4 3 2 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:19:26 AM) Kadmus: It misses!
(5:19:30 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(5:19:38 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (fists of iron)
(5:19:40 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(5:19:40 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 4 3 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(5:19:59 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (+1 brawn 1 round)
(5:20:15 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Cruelty
(5:20:17 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(5:20:17 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(5:20:36 AM) Kadmus: r 8 Parry
(5:20:36 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:20:44 AM) Kadmus: r 4
(5:20:44 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 5 4 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(5:20:53 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: dmg 5
(5:21:27 AM) Kadmus: Cruelty takes 5 damage!
(5:21:59 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(5:24:21 AM) Kadmus: Cruelty in fact explodes into tiny wisps of smoke as the final hit destroys it!
(5:24:53 AM) Cezar: Hunger and Revenge are left?
(5:25:14 AM) Kadmus: Hunger and Revenge, yes.
(5:27:02 AM) Karaoke [Karaoke@2602:304:b01d:yhtr:owsm:klsj:jqwj:tqli] entered the room.
(5:27:40 AM) Cezar: Nali, hoping to end this fight soon, draws her Persian dagger and cracks a look at Hunger. With a short lunge, she whips around and artfully attempts to slash Hunger along the side. Let me roll attack.
(5:28:05 AM) Cezar: r 8 (+1 to light weapon damage)
(5:28:05 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 4 2 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(5:28:25 AM) Kadmus: Hunger attempts to parry.
(5:28:27 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(5:28:28 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
(5:28:32 AM) Kadmus: …
(5:28:45 AM) Kadmus: Hunger parries effortlessly.
(5:29:42 AM) Kadmus: >ESPERANZA
(5:30:03 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy decides to Buff Micheal!
(5:30:13 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 7 One focus)
(5:30:13 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 4 4 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 1 ]
(5:30:27 AM) BobaFettuccine: +1 Brawn/finesse for 1 round end turn
(5:30:37 AM) Kadmus: >REVENGE
(5:30:46 AM) Kadmus: Revenge tries that hex again.
(5:30:58 AM) Kadmus: r 10 Transmutive Hex: Needle on Michael
(5:30:58 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:31:34 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(5:31:34 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 1 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:31:41 AM) Kadmus: No effect!
(5:31:44 AM) Kadmus: >HUNGER
(5:31:59 AM) Kadmus: This kid is going to get eaten some day. Any day now.
(5:32:07 AM) Kadmus: r 8 4d0AP
(5:32:07 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 4 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(5:32:18 AM) Kadmus: But not today, it seems.
(5:32:22 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(5:33:13 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (FOI)
(5:33:15 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(5:33:15 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 5 5 5 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:33:31 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (+2 brawn for 2 rounds)
(5:33:52 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael slaps away the clumsy bite attempt, and throws rolling punches at the squishy bits of hunger
(5:33:55 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 12
(5:33:55 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 12 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 5 4 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(5:33:59 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: 6dmg
(5:34:05 AM) Kadmus: Hunger tries to parry!
(5:34:07 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(5:34:07 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 5 5 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(5:34:30 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 1
(5:34:31 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 1 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 4 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(5:34:51 AM) Kadmus: This spirit is better at parrying than it is at biting. it should change careers.
(5:35:05 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(5:36:06 AM) Cezar: Okay. Hell. She tries to scurry up another tree. Hopefully she accounts for the wetness.
(5:36:14 AM) Cezar: r 7 Climbing!
(5:36:14 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 6 5 4 4 3 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:36:24 AM) Kadmus: +3 dice to next attack roll.
(5:36:34 AM) Kadmus: >ESPERANZA
(5:37:09 AM) BobaFettuccine: More buffs for Micheal!
(5:37:18 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 6
(5:37:19 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 6 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 6 6 3 3 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(5:37:32 AM) BobaFettuccine: +2psyche/finesse for 1 round!
(5:37:39 AM) BobaFettuccine: *Brawn/finesse
(5:37:58 AM) Kadmus: >REVENGE
(5:37:58 AM) Kadmus: Revenge is desparate to get this spell to stick to Michael.
(5:38:03 AM) Kadmus: r 10
(5:38:03 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:38:07 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(5:38:07 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:38:14 AM) Kadmus: It does not stick.
(5:38:37 AM) Kadmus: >HUNGER
(5:38:37 AM) Kadmus: Hunger switches targets; Nalya might be an easier foe.
(5:38:39 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(5:38:39 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 5 5 5 4 4 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(5:39:08 AM) BobaFettuccine: (Can Hunger reach Nalyda? She is in a tree.)
(5:39:25 AM) Kadmus: (It's a bigass spirit dog)
(5:40:39 AM) Kadmus: 4d 0AP
(5:41:09 AM) Cezar: Can she try and dodge?
(5:41:13 AM) Kadmus: Yes
(5:42:07 AM) Cezar: r 10 As the dog attacks her, she tries to grab an upper branch to pull herself up before it can grab her!
(5:42:08 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 2 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
(5:42:26 AM) Kadmus: She handily dodges the beast!
(5:42:31 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(5:42:49 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (my fists are weapons)
(5:42:53 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(5:42:53 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 5 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(5:43:23 AM) BobaFettuccine: (You can get +5ap for 2 rounds with that)
(5:43:32 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (+5 ap for 2 rounds)
(5:44:08 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael launches a devastating (hopefully) attack at Hunger
(5:44:10 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 14
(5:44:10 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 14 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:44:28 AM) Kadmus: Hunger tries to parry!
(5:44:31 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(5:44:31 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 5 5 5 4 4 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 5 ]
(5:44:52 AM) DarcellJermaine left the room (quit: Quit: Connection closed for inactivity).
(5:45:28 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(5:46:57 AM) Cezar: Well while Hunger is bein a lil bitch, she pulls out her knife and aims. Nalyda drops off the branch and hopes to land on Hunger and dig her dagger into its skull!
(5:47:23 AM) Cezar: r 11 (+3 from assist)
(5:47:24 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 11 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 5 5 5 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(5:47:31 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(5:47:32 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 4 4 3 2 2 1 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(5:47:37 AM) Kadmus: Finally
(5:47:44 AM) Kadmus: r 4
(5:47:44 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 4 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 4 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 2 ]
(5:47:56 AM) Kadmus: You kill Hunger; it evaporates under your blade.
(5:48:12 AM) Kadmus: >ESPERANZA
(5:48:40 AM) BobaFettuccine: She decides to try to give negatives to revenge one more time, disorientation hex!
(5:48:46 AM) BobaFettuccine: r 10
(5:48:46 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for BobaFettuccine: [ 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:49:56 AM) Kadmus: r 10
(5:49:56 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 6 5 5 4 2 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 6 ]
(5:50:18 AM) Kadmus: It, uh, doesn't work.
(5:50:55 AM) Kadmus: >REVENGE
(5:50:55 AM) Kadmus: Hey, that kid just killed one of the spirits!
(5:50:59 AM) Kadmus: r 10 Karmic Curse
(5:50:59 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 10 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 5 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(5:51:16 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (who?)
(5:51:17 AM) Kadmus: (Vitality defends, CZ)
(5:52:05 AM) Cezar: (Shit one sec)
(5:52:20 AM) Cezar: r 3 Vitality
(5:52:21 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 3 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 4 4 3 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(5:52:44 AM) Kadmus: Karmic Curse for 5 rounds on Nalyda.
(5:52:47 AM) Kadmus: >MICHAEL
(5:54:52 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (FOI)
(5:54:53 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 7
(5:54:53 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 7 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 5 4 4 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:55:14 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: (+3 brawn 1 round)
(5:55:25 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: delay minor
(5:55:31 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: *attack
(5:55:41 AM) Kadmus: >NALYDA
(5:58:41 AM) Cezar: Nali, having gotten up off her butt, began to wave her hand, flicking her wrist. Images of her teammates begin to take shape and move around to hide their movements.
(5:59:01 AM) Cezar: r 9 (What is Real and Finesse)
(5:59:01 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 9 D6 against 5 for Cezar: [ 6 6 5 4 2 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 3 ]
(5:59:35 AM) Kadmus: +3 dice to Michael's next attack roll.
(5:59:57 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael has decided to strike!
(6:00:21 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: r 15
(6:00:21 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 15 D6 against 5 for Inebriated_Lobster: [ 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 1 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 7 ]
(6:00:28 AM) Kadmus: r 8
(6:00:29 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 8 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 6 6 6 5 4 3 2 1 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 4 ]
(6:00:29 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: dmg 6 ap 5
(6:00:35 AM) Kadmus: r 2
(6:00:35 AM) Mjeowlnir: Rolling 2 D6 against 5 for Kadmus: [ 3 2 ] with a TN of [ 5 ] Successes [ 0 ]
(6:01:56 AM) Kadmus: Revenge takes a sucker-punch to his scaly chin right at exactly the wrong moment; the blow tears his head clean off, and he ruptures into a half-real cloud of mist. Congratulations! You defeated the spirit of revenge.
(6:02:48 AM) Cezar: Nalyda breathed, putting her knife away and looking around. "Good workout…" she said in a breath.
(6:04:01 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael calmed down and dropped from his stance. His face was calm despite heavy breathing. This was right. "We've done a good thing here. Thank god it's over." He looks at espys wounds. "You alright?"
(6:05:20 AM) Kadmus: There's an approving whistle from behind you, and Frankie shoots you a thubs-up. "Thought I might have to step in there for a minute, but you did good, kids." Jonny nods his agreement, and moves to Espy. Suddenly, she's holding what looks and smells like a glass of neat dark rum. "That'll fix you up,"
(6:05:20 AM) Kadmus: he says. "I think we can take it from here, if you kids want to head home?"
(6:05:24 AM) BobaFettuccine: Espy grunts and goes back to her form with some meat on it's bones, the wounds carrying over, it looks like she has some decently deep claw marks in her left shoulder. "Yeah, we should get back now." she looks a bit pained. "I'll be alright till I can get to the infirmary." She says.
(6:05:40 AM) BobaFettuccine: (redact that last bit)
(6:06:08 AM) BobaFettuccine: She drinks the rum gratefully and nods at the offer of rum.
(6:06:17 AM) BobaFettuccine: *The offer of going home
(6:06:33 AM) Kadmus: The rum does indeed fix her right up - she feels refreshed, and her wounds are healed.
(6:07:28 AM) Cezar: Nali looked over at Jonny and frowned, saying something in Persian before she made sure Espy was healed.
(6:07:43 AM) Inebriated_Lobster: Michael nods to the contact duo. "Let's head out then." Kissing his necklace again with a smile. "Where's the portal?"
(6:09:03 AM) Kadmus: The others gather around you, and all it takes is a dial to a certain number, and you're back in Sanctum, with an emergency response team there for any injuries or dangerous stuff you've brought back.
(6:09:35 AM) Kadmus: — RUN COMPLETE: DO NOT CALL UP —
(6:09:35 AM) Kadmus: — 4 XP —
(6:09:35 AM) Kadmus: — $300 —

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License