logs:Akemi Skill Tutor MA

<JackieWork> Jackie is currently in the yard with a group of squirrels and mice "Ok guys you need to get this scene right, lets take it from the top" Jackie is currently wearing a Victorian style dress
<Kioku> Akemi grins as she sees Jackie, meaning to talk to her some time - now would be good! "Jackie~!" She tugs Wendy along with her, running across the snow toward the girl.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy follows along with a smile seeing Jackie up ahead she gives the girl a wave.
<JackieWork> Jackie spins around faster than usual blushing brighter than has been seen on previous occasions, She takes a quick step backwards almost as if she was covering something up "O hey guys whats up?~" Jackie makes quick motions behind her back and the animals start to scatter
<JackieWork> You would both notice One of the squirrels and one of the mice look as if they are dressed up as the depart
<Kioku> Akemi giggles at the blush and moves closer than most people would have a conversation at - somehow, it isn't uncomfortable though. "Jackie-sensei! I have a request of your time."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy continues to be pulled along by Akemi, the girl having not yet let go. She gives Jackie another smile "Hey."
<JackieWork> Jackie still quite flushed looks at Akemi "What did you need?~" She takes makes no motion to move from her spot "Hey Wendy~"
<JackieWork> (get rid of takes)
<Kioku> "I… I have only a limited education in self defense, and have heard that some things about this place may put it to the test. I wish to improve myself! The way you move reminded me of others I have seen, so I thought you might have experience to share, if you're willing."
<JackieWork> Jackie smiles "Did you want me to teach you Martial arts?"
<Kioku> Akemi makes a barely-hesitant nod. "I know a little of Aikido. And my brother had me learn to throw." She shifts her stance a little to raise one leg, while reaching down with the same side's hand to slip under her skirt and fluidly withdraw two throwing needles, clutched between her knuckles.
<Kioku> "But beyond that, I have to rely on other methods." She bows her head slightly, glancing to Wendy and hoping she doesn't mind the detour.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks to Jackie and Akemi with a bright smile, obviously not seeming to mind, due her enjoying both the girls company.

  • FullMetalBitch has quit (Quit: )

<JackieWork> Jackie looks at the pair and then looks down for a brief moment "Um sure I don't mind but I need to change first, Would you girls mind meeting me in the gym?"
<Kioku> Akemi giggles. "Thank you! We'll meet you there!"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods, "Sure." she then looks to Akemi "Though we better get to go back out later, I haven't shown you it at just yet!" she giggles
<Kioku> "Of course!" Akemi bumps her forehead against Wendys without thinking of the gesture or how she might take it, before slipping her needles away.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes, puffing her cheeks up. "Good!"
<JackieWork> Jackie anxiously waits for the two to turn around , she gestures for them to head off "Ill meet you guys there in a few moments"
<Kioku> Akemi pulls Wendy off to the gym, still seeming fairly flirty with the girl all the way.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes, being dragged there by Akemi, though she doesn't protest it at all.
<JackieWork> as soon as the two head off Jackie moves and picks up a make shift set of the ground and runs inside as fast as she can
<JackieWork> Jackie places the set on her counter quickly changes and heads down to the gym in her Martial arts Gi
<Kioku> While waiting for Jackie, Akemi asks Wendy, "You're sure you don't mind? I don't want you to be bored."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy shakes her head with a smile "Of course not! I mean you're still around.."
<Kioku> Akemi giggles. "Of course I am! I wish we had a good way to get in touch when we aren't together though…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy thinks "I wish we had a phone or something like the one I have for Aiko.." she mumbles
<Kioku> "I do have a phone, but I don't think it gets service here, and it'd be a long distance number anyway."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks back up to Akemi, with hope in her eyes "I'm sure we can figure something out, so we can always be in touch."
<JackieWork> Jackie enters the gym looking around for Akemi and Wendy, She spots them after a few seconds of looking around and walks over "Hey guys you ready?" She looks much more composed and like herself then earlier
<Kioku> Akemi smiles a little more at Wendy's words before looking over to Jackie. "I think so! Just tell me where to start!" Akemi has already taken off her shoes, and her socks.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy walks back a little to give the two some space to work.
<JackieWork> Jackie already having her shoes and socks off moves back a few feet and looks to Akemi "Well if you don't mind i need to get a general understanding of what you already know so you mind doing a sparing sesion with me?"
<Kioku> "Don't count on me being much good!" she notes, agreeing nonetheless. \I wonder how Wendy would be at that…<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{5}
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{6}
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{6}
<JackieWork> Jackie takes a step back having a general idea of Akemi's level of self defense "Not bad not bad you almost got me there a few times, How about this since you have a general understanding of what to do why don't me and Wendy spar to show you some techniques"
<Kioku> "I'd like that, if she would! Please mind, I'll probably be playing to my strengths more, trying to keep fast rather than strong. And I plan on continuing to practice throwing with this…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks up to Jackie hearing her name mentioned "I'm only really good with fighting with my fists.."
<JackieWork> Jackie laughs and looks at Wendy "What do you think martial arts is only fighting with weapons?"
<Kioku> Akemi giggles and goes to Wendy quickly, pulling her over.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes and shuffles "I- I don't know much about it really.."

<JackieWork> Jackie places a hand on Wendy's shoulder "Iv seen you fight trust me you know more about it then you think"

  • Endorb (ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined

<SavanahHolland> "Alright.." She then stands back, taking a swift position from how Eira had taught her, the girl who had taught her all she knows, which she is forever grateful for.
<Kioku> Akemi pulls out three knives and starts juggling absently while watching the pair.
<JackieWork> Jackie gets in position "ready?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment, then opening them. "Ready."
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=6 ]{6}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<Kioku> \They both make such use of their strength in their styles! And they seem so even! I didn't know Wendy was this good…\ Akemi smiles a little more at the display.
<JackieWork> Jackie takes a step back and wipes her brow "And you said you don't know much about Martial arts" Jackie laughs then takes a look at Akemi "Was there anything you just saw that you want to be taught?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy puffs her cheeks, rubbing her shoulder "It's been awhile since I've had to fight like that." she laughs, remembering last time, having to punch this Drake woman multiple times.
<Kioku> "I'd like to see what I can do to help it suit me better," Akemi replies, still juggling the knives. "Actually, it might be most beneficial if I watched you two again?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy thinks, ready to do anything if Jackie asked.
<JackieWork> Jackie looks around the room for a training knife, after a few minutes of looking around she comes back over "Ok Wendy you ready for round two, don't worry about the knife its dull so it wont cut you" Jackie slides the knife along her wrist to show its dullness
<Kioku> Akemi looks curious.
<SavanahHolland> "O-ok, do you only have the knife? And should I fight the same way?"
<JackieWork> Jackie gets into a slightly different position from before legs spread with her right leg pointing towards Wendy, Her body is turned towards Wendy with her right hand holding the knife over her leg " All i have is the Knife and fight however you feel you would against someone with a real Knife, This will show Akemi some Techniques she can use and also "
<JackieWork> "show her how someone might fight back against her"
<Kioku> "I'd more likely throw it…" Akemi murmers quietly to herself, too quietly to hear from that far.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods, going into the same position, though noticably sharper, her position far more thought out. She holds her fists out, ready whenever.
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<JackieWork> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> JackieWork rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=5 ]{5}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{9}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=5 ]{5}
<JackieWork> Jackie gets up of the ground and laughs "That might not have been a great idea on my part, Who knew Wendy was so good against armed opponents" Jackie walks up to Akemi "How about we have you show us how you want to fight and we can give you pointers?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy smiles modestly, knowing it was just her usual fighting style, then giving a nod to Jackie.
<Kioku> Akemi nods. "Would it be good if I were to face Wendy, so you could watch?"
<JackieWork> Jackie nods and steps aside
<Kioku> Akemi tosses the three knives she's been juggling at a punching bag, one bouncing off the side and missing, but the other two sticking - the second one quite deep.
<Kioku> She giggles and gazes into Wendy's eyes, preparing.
<JackieWork> Jackie collects the knives and starts juggling them herself as she watches
<SavanahHolland> Wendy goes back into position, though her stance no where near as serious. She gives Akemi a small smile then ready to make a move as soon as Akemi seems to.
<Kioku> Akemi waits several moments, then flashes a dazzling smile and moves.
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<Kioku> roll 4d3-8+4
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{3}
<Uradice> Kioku rolled : 4d3-8+4 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{4}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=9 ]{9}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=7 ]{7}
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+8
<Uradice> SavanahHolland rolled : 4d3-8+8 —> [ 4d3=8 ]{8}
<Kioku> Akemi giggles from her place several steps back where she'd stumbled to, bruises only avoided by Wendy's control and skill to avoid hurting her. "Yabai! That was wonderful, Wendy!"

  • SavanahHolland has quit (Connection reset by peer)
  • SavanahHolland (~ten.tsacmoc.nt.1dsh.6EF0B29E-CRInys|oHhanavaS#ten.tsacmoc.nt.1dsh.6EF0B29E-CRInys|oHhanavaS) has joined

<SavanahHolland> Wendy stands back, breathing heavily, she says "T-thanks.. you did well too"
<JackieWork> Jackie throws the knives towards Akemi one under her left arm one under her right and one straight over her head they all land in the wall "Well that was a nice display"
<Kioku> Akemi shakes her head. "I didn't. It's okay, I can tell."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks down slightly, hoping she didn't disappoint Akemi.
<Kioku> On the contrary, Akemi was rather impressed. She rushes toward Wendy and sweeps her up in a tight hug. "Don't frown." She giggles and looks at where the knives landed. "The school won't like that…" She doesn't seem to mind, as she turns and gives a sly grin to Jackie.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes at the quick and tight hug, looking to Akemi with a small smile.
<JackieWork> Jackie points to the holes in the punching bag "When you break eggs my as well make an omelette" Jackie walks up "You have a few bad habits but those are easily Fixed if you continue to train you will be better a Ninja in not time"
<JackieWork> *May
<Kioku> Akemi giggles again. "Let's work on them then!" (Offscreen?)
<JackieWork> (Correct)
<Kioku> -Scene Ninja-

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License