Akemi Skill Tutor AC

<Kioku> Akemi pouts out the window at the rain, since it appears to be near running out. You get a feel for these things when you grow up somewhere that it rains about a third of days. "Ah, well…" she whispers to herself, leaning back on the loveseat - not a couch for once - and thinking over what she's learned lately, and considering what else to do. She likes making sure each of her friends gets enough attention, and although she
<Kioku> tries to make things memorable enough that they will both look forward to their next meeting but also be sated for a long while, it's hard to always reach out to each one. Busy days ahead.
<UltimixRed> Claire walks to the commons room and peeks her head through. though unusually she seems to have purpose in her walk "Akemi! I need… your help…. my boss gave some… difficult requests" she says as she walks over and gives a polite bow to the girl
<Kioku> Akemi glances at Claire and smiles brightly, the somewhat tired air leaving her so fast that it's questionable whether it ever existed. "Claire!" \I do like her company, quite a lot~\ "What is it? What can I help you with?"
<UltimixRed> "The orders were… get close… to Nadia. Problem is… she hates me. So.. I need the power of… alcohol." Claire says quietly and she sits down next to Akemi if she can
<Kioku> It's not like Akemi wouldn't let Claire sit next to her, she wouldn't dream of disallowing that! She might prefer that the girl sits /on/ her, but that's Claire's decision. "Hates you? Why would anyone hate you?" She puts an arm around Claire, still smiling warmly. "And how will alcohol help…?" \I could probably get it for her, but I don't like not knowing how she'll use it. Cooking is one thing and fine, but we're not
<Kioku> supposed to drink after all…<UltimixRed> "She's not… fond of… demons. which I'm not… but she thinks so. Alcohol is… good for getting past… awkward parts…. and hostility." Claire says leaning on Akemi /her lap is nice but.
<UltimixRed> Wendy is more important/
<Kioku> Akemi hums and frowns slightly. "So it's for drinking… even though it's illegal and they'd be pretty mad if you were caught. Do you have a plan for not getting caught?" Akemi says it far more with concern for her friend than anything else, there's no accusation there.
<UltimixRed> Claire blushes "I… didn't think that… far ahead. Sorry." Claire pouts and lets her head wings go limp
<Kioku> Akemi squeezes Claire with a giggle. "Well, if it's in the name of friendship… you should think of something~"
<UltimixRed> Claire strokes her chin with her tail when a light bulb appears above her head "No… cameras in the back…. where Liz smokes. or rooms."
<Kioku> "Better off in rooms, people still walk outside and might see. Almost definitely will really, if it takes the time it would to talk like you'd want to."
<UltimixRed> Claire nods "I hate… to bother you but… I thought you would know…. where to find some. I'll need… three bottles. I am a… heavy drinker thankfully."
<Kioku> Akemi hums. "You must promise to never tell how you got them if I do this for you, you know." She giggles and pets one of Claire's wings gently. "But I can do it for you, I think."
<UltimixRed> Claire's face lights up "I promise! fua~ but… if I may ask… are you getting it?"
<Kioku> Akemi giggles again. "For you, I'll try to~ But can I be assured that since this is helping something your boss asked you to do, he won't ask you to tell about my help either~?"
<UltimixRed> The Bluetooth lights up and Claire waits a moment. "He says… he doesn't care… as long as the angel… is acquired."
<Kioku> Akemi nods. "Okay. I'll see what I can do. Do you need it by a certain time…?"
<UltimixRed> "As soon… as possible. he didn't specify but… I don't want to find out… how long I have."
<Kioku> Akemi hums and looks out the window at the rain, then turns and kisses Claire's cheek, and hops up. "I'll start now then! Make sure to have your plans ready, okay~?"
<UltimixRed> Claire blushes at the kiss "right… thanks Akemi." /my Saviour
<UltimixRed> <Kioku> Akemi dances out of the dorm and goes to the shrine. \After all, if anyone knows, it's Inaba, right? She mentioned something about being kicked out of a bunker and not having free booze before!<UltimixRed> Akemi notices the Shrine is missing at first glance, but with enough deductive reasoning and seeing where light is strange, she is able to find her way back to the good ol shrine
<SavanahHolland> Wendy peaks out from the side of the building, she notices Akemi, Wendy at the moment heavily clothed with winter attire, though sadly she had left her blue scarf with Jan, she didn't mind though. She moves, trying to get behind Akemi, paying no real mind to the shrine, or lack there of, /yet/.
<Kioku> Akemi gives the shrine an odd look of contemplation, glancing around the outside and ducking in. "Inaba~?"
<UltimixRed> Inaba is currently napping on a futon she layed out in the room. lightly snoring.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy gets on her tippy toes to look over Akemi's shoulder, doing her best so the girl doesn't notice she's behind her.
<Kioku> Akemi indeed is too focused to quite notice Wendy, though a tingle in the back of her neck and the taste of emotion on her tongue tells her subconcious to shift her movements ever so slightly. She stealthily steps in and leans over Inaba, considering the best way to gently wake her.
<UltimixRed> Inaba rolls over in her sleep some, none the wiser
<SavanahHolland1> Wendy puffs her cheeks in a rather playful manner, despite the pale appearence and the now only forming darkish circles under her eyes. Trying just not to giggle.
<Kioku> Akemi does let out a light giggle though, and reaches down… to boop Inaba's nose!
<UltimixRed> Inaba jolts awake and scrambles to get up "My nose is not for sale Circe!" she yells on reflex. Inaba looks awful when she sits up, her hair is frazzled and eyes bleary. she was also swaying, ready to pass out again
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stares at Inaba, moving a single finger to her lips, and well, the girl then moves so she puts up bunny ears over Akemi's head with two fingers. Still trying to avoid detection.. and giggles..
<UltimixRed> Inaba doesn't really notice Wendy's gesture and instead focuses on ingesting some pills to help clear her head some
<Kioku> Akemi giggles at Inaba uncontrollably, almost falling over at the reaction.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves back so she isn't discovered, her foot catching as her flat hits the round wrong, the shoe easily flying off as Wendy lands on her butt with a small 'oof'
<UltimixRed> Inaba takes a couple of seconds to fully wake up though she is still swaying some "Hey Akemi, Wendy. what's with waking me up so early?"
<Kioku> "Early…? Nevermind. Hi~! I wanted to ask you where that bunker was, you were staying in." Akemi glances over to Wendy at the oof, surprised but happy.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy picks herself up, a hand going to her butt to get anything that may have gotten on it off. Standing at full and moving to Akemi's side to look at Inaba "Hey."
<UltimixRed> "forest. why?" Inaba says as the pills seem to be kicking in
<Kioku> "Nnm, where in the forest?" Akemi leans forward again, warmly grinning and taking Wendy's hand. "You said someone kicked you out, right? I want to see who!"
<UltimixRed> "Umm besides the large rock and before you reach the clearing. you can't miss it." Inaba says already getting back. into a comfy spot in her futon
<SavanahHolland> Wendy thinks for a moment "Akemi.. I think I know where it is.. I've been there before."
<Kioku> Akemi glances over at Wendy. "Okay. Go with me?" She puts her lips to her fingers, then presses those fingers to Inaba's cheek and giggles, already skipping to the exit with Wendy in tow moments after.
<UltimixRed> Inaba waves them off as she returns to sleep "So tired. this ship ain't gonna build itself."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes a little, nodding quickly "alright, I can probably show you if I remember right.." she then moves to follow Akemi along to the exit, trying to take more of a lead.
<Kioku> \Ship…? I'll ask her later.\ Akemi lets Wendy around her to lead on, squeezing her hand.
<UltimixRed> When you get near the bunker, Akemi can feel something emotional from inside, mostly happiness. though if she tries opening the door it won't budge for her
<SavanahHolland> Wendy pulls Akemi along, moving her other hand to pull up her beige scarf so it completely covers her nose and mouth, the winter attire doing wonders to keep out any possible cold, despite how unlikely it was. She pulls Akemi through, getting their ankle braclets put on them and continuing into the woods, at first Wendy /almost/ making a wrong turn but correcting it before Akemi could notice. Finally reaching outside
<SavanahHolland> the bunker and looking around.
<Kioku> Akemi has followed along the whole time, humming happily. She's got her girlfriend, she's got rain, and she's doing a favor for a friend… and it tastes like she's going to meet more friends! Today is a good day, despite how things went with Jan earlier…
<Kioku> She reaches the bunker with Wendy and looks at it curiously. "People inside… I think?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods, then moves to the door, trying to slowly pry it a crack open and peaking in.
<UltimixRed> You hear laughter between two people "Really? Gemma did that for 8 bucks?" said a light voice "Yeah you should have seen it." says a more concrete one, a voice Akemi recognizes as Ray
<Kioku> \Ray…? From the hospital?\ A grin blooms on Akemi's face, and she looks at Wendy, silently communicating that these are people she wants to talk to, and rather than use the ladder, /jumps/ down, tumbling at the bottom to spread the impact and popping up to her feet in short order.
<UltimixRed> Akemi can see two people sitting around a Lantern drinking vodka. there is blood stains on the floor which looked like it was attempted at being cleaned up, but the amount made it impossible
<UltimixRed> One is a young man wearing detective style clothing while the other is a girl with short blonde hair and a purple gown
<SavanahHolland> Wendy opens her eyes wide seeing Akemi jump down, throwing the bunker door thing to the side and clinging to the ladder before hopping down next to Akemi, looking to the two people.
<UltimixRed> "Akemi?" Ray says looking at her with surprise j
<UltimixRed> on his face
<Kioku> Akemi giggles. "You rememberd me!"
<Kioku> Her tone doesn't carry surprise at all, like she expected him to remember, just giddiness.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy gives the two a small wave, looking to Akemi with some suprise to make up for her lack of it.
<UltimixRed> The girl tilts her head but a small smile creeps on her face, it's one that seems to look like she knows more than she lets on "you are the one who spoke to me as Yelena." Mary says
<Kioku> \Yelena? Oh! She's the one that was in the coma!\ Akemi turns to Wendy and blinks at her surprise. "I met them before, at a hospital. Come on, I'll introduce you! They're nice!" Akemi catches Wendy's hand once more and glides further in so they're in the same room properly, looking around at the inside of the bunker. "I'm glad you're awake now," she says to Mary.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy is pulled closer, getting a good look at the two of them "Hi." she says with a nervous smile, using her other have to give them a small wave.
<UltimixRed> Ray facepalms "I thought we wouldn't be bothered in the secret base but." he groans but Mary hushes him "Now now we can't be rude to guests and friends. It has been a. while since I talked in this body." Mary says
<Kioku> Akemi gets a slight hurt look. "Bothered? I'm sorry…" She takes a small step back and glances away, half-hiding behind Wendy. \I hope they don't mind /too/ much…<SavanahHolland> Wendy blinks, not sure what the girl meant, looking to the man with a small laugh "This place really isn't a secret.."
<UltimixRed> Ray sighs "Our dates always turn out like this, you find some interesting rock and get completely sidetracked." Ray complains as Mary becomes completely sidetracked "It's not anymore? until just recently only five of us knew." Mary says with curiosity
<Kioku> Akemi shakes her head and glances at Wendy. She knew where this was, so she must know more, right?
<SavanahHolland> "I don't think this place is that secret.. awhile back.. like a month ago I came here with friends and we looked around…"
<UltimixRed> "That explains the missing plaque and booze. and why did you guys bleed everywhere? and eat all our survival food." Ray says while Mary listens with interest
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blinks for a moment "Bleed.." she looks down, her eyes going wide "That.. that wasn't there when we came.." she lets out a small laugh, but sounds slightly nervous.
<Kioku> Akemi leans over to Wendy to whisper. "Do you think it's from when Inaba was staying? She said some things, I don't remember exactly, but it sounded like if someone had been trying to kill her before…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lower lip, if it really was Inaba, she must have lost a lot of blood. She whispers back "I'm not sure.. maybe?"
<UltimixRed> "Wait you don't know about the blood?" Ray says interested, as he pulls out a notepad "What could have bled this much, I think it's more than a human could do
<UltimixRed> " Mary says with a chuckle
<Kioku> Akemi shakes her head and comes back out next to Wendy, feeling less intrusive now. "Wakarimasen… gomen."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bits her lower lip a little more, nibbling on it more like, giving the pair a mental shrug that was reflected in her movements without Wendy /actually/ shrugging.
<UltimixRed> "Interesting.." Ray says pouring himself another glass. "well enough of mystery, sit with us and chat a bit." Mary motions to the empty space
<Kioku> Akemi smiles and comes over to sit with the pair, mostly at ease.
<Kioku> "I had no idea you were so nearby! I expected not to see you again after the hospital for a long time…"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves to then sit in Akemi's lap comfortably like she always did, always light enough so Akemi wouldn't mind.
<UltimixRed> "We go to the local college." Ray says curtly taking a sip. "Ray says you are from a school for the supernatural, how much credence is in that." Mary says taking a dainty sip from the vodka bottle
<Kioku> Akemi winces slightly at the mention of Sunnybrook. "It's… complicated. Not so much a school /about/ the supernatural, as…" She trails off. They already know, so it's okay to talk about it, right? Even so, she buries her face against Wendy's shoulder. "Well, for people that… are?" With that, nine tails and two ears bloom out from her, becoming visible.
<Kioku> \Why the hell do I even have these extra ears, anyway? My own work perfectly fine!<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves her hand back so it can make contact with Akemi's cheek, brushing it softly, nodding slowly unsure what to add, the school was a confusing place.
<UltimixRed> Ray writes furiously in his notepad "hmm probably Kitsune." Mary gives a. small smile "I wonder why this place was chosen for such a thing." Mary says
<Kioku> Akemi blinks, then stares at Ray. \It's… I guess that sounds right. I've thought about it before, but always of Asami, not myself. That kind of makes things click together…\ "I don't know why…" she murmurs, leaning into Wendy's touch.
<UltimixRed> Mary pokes at Wendy's leg "What about you?" Mary says in an amused voice
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes a little blinking her eyes at the girl, then moving to stand up and wiggling a little as she gets on her feet. Steady flames rising from her feet in the color of pure violet. She had gotten better, able to summon them truely without having a mental breakdown of some sort or a intense happy moment. She lets Neci appear, a small kitten sized fox of only violet flames "I use fire.." she says quietly, leani
<SavanahHolland> ng down to pet her fox.
<Kioku> Akemi makes a tiny chirp of delight and kisses Wendy's cheek. "How'd you find out about this sort of thing? Get into it? Know about that gap? Why…" Akemi pauses. "Why were you in a coma?" she whispers after a few seconds.
<UltimixRed> "We got a telepath, Pyromancer and a kitsune. Occult club is going to get real busy." Ray says with a small smile. Mary pets the fox, reveling in it's not burning her sensation "Amazing, what other gifts are there?"
<SavanahHolland> The fox licks Mary's hand, carrying the best qualities of a cat and a dog combined, and made of fire too. The licking giving you a sensation of a warm bubbly feeling as Wendy leans down to gather Neci in her arms and ploping herself in Akemi's lap, the little violet fox letting a small 'yip' noise at Ray that seems somewhat like a mix between the noise a small puppy would make a a crackling flame.
<UltimixRed> "Your friend Fony found me outside the school explained it. we put 2 and 2 together." Ray says, panic flows from him at the mention of the coma "Ah yes that is because I got.
<UltimixRed> carried away in excitement. " Mary says rather soberly
<UltimixRed> somberly
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks down, her face a little darkened at the mention of Fony as she pets Neci a little more, unsure what to add due to knowing nothing of whatever coma they're talking about.
<Kioku> Akemi twitches at Fonyx being called their 'friend.' "Well… you're alright now, right? And now you know how to avoid it happening again, I hope…" Akemi gives a small smile, her face not reflecting her earlier thought at all. "Sorry for jumping into you without your permission, by the way… it just seemed the only way to get in contact with you like that." She squeezes Wendy and holds her tighter.
<Kioku> \Most people don't mind when I jump into them, they /really/ like it and some ask me to do it again, so I guess I've forgotten to ask permission sometimes, assuming they'll be okay with it… but I don't think she wanted me to. I guess I should watch out for that more, in case there are others like her who don't want it.<UltimixRed> "Ah yes that, you did me a. favor really, I was starting to forget my other body." Mary says while Ray has a. pained. expression on his face, staying quiet during this
<Kioku> \She thinks of this as her 'other' body? Curiouser and curiouser.\ Akemi, no, don't go all Alice on us.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy shifts uncomfortably, what was she really supposed to say? She didn't know even what happened to this girl. But her fox know a little more of her emotions. Jumping from Wendy's arms and trotting over to try to climb to Mary's shoulder quickly.
<UltimixRed> Ray sips his drink awkwardly at how Mary talks "But I must say, this body isn't nearly as dependable as the other one." Mary laments as she pats the fox
<Kioku> Akemi hums to herself. "So does that mean you're like us? Or was there a ritual, or something?" \Penelope and Warren did both say any human could do rituals… so maybe?<Kioku> \Of course it might be an artifact they found…<SavanahHolland> The fox moves to then jump on top of Mary's head, a playful side comming out as it looks down from the top of Mary's head, playfully batting at the young woman's nose and Wendy blushes from seeing the interaction.
<UltimixRed> "Yes, you could certainly say, however my powers are not nearly as refined as yours. the same can be said for the rest of the occult club" Mary smiles at the creature while Ray grabs a bottle of Scotch off the shelf
<Kioku> Akemi hums and looks sad for just a second before her smile comes back. "Be very careful who you tell," she murmurs. "I don't know what They'd do to someone your age, but even if living here is an improvement on where I was before, you've had your freedom from the start. It'd be terrible for it to be reduced by having Them find out."
<UltimixRed> Ray's eyes widen "Wait what do you mean. Our powers aren't that great… why would they restrict us?" he says fear rising in his voice, Mary seems. nonchalant about it "My powers took time to manifest, we will be fine."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks down, her face unsure, never having though of it, what do they do with adults they find..? The fox at this point curls up on top of Mary's head, reducing the flames size to that of a small kitten so it fits.
<Kioku> "I don't think it matters, to them…" Akemi says, burrowing her face into Wendy's shoulder again. "How great or small they are. Just don't let them know, okay? And then everything will be fine. Don't worry. I wouldn't expose my fr- …" she sighs sadly. "Allies, like that."
<UltimixRed> Mary rests a hand on Akemi and Wendy. "I thank you for your concern, but we will be fine. we have 2 friends looking out for us afterall." she says looking at the two.
<UltimixRed> Ray is much less oltjmi
<UltimixRed> optimistic as he starts muttering about hiding out
<UltimixRed> in the mountains
<SavanahHolland> Wendy hears his muttering, having been unsure of the coversation and listening to little details "I.. don't think you have to hide out or anything.." she says quietly
<Kioku> Akemi smiles softly and her burrow becomes more of a nuzzle as she glances up at Mary, expression showing.
<UltimixRed> "Excuse me for a moment." Ray says as he exits the bunker cell phone in hand. "So why did you come to this bunker today." Mary says as she moves to lay on her stomach, careful to watch the fox
<SavanahHolland> Wendy's eyes watch ray leave, then going to setting on Mary. The fox annoyed at the movement and moving to nip at Mary's ear playfully before going to curl up on the side of her neck, feeling like a heated pillow of sorts.
<Kioku> Akemi giggles at the fox. So cute! Just like the Wendy it's a part of! "I guess we came for two reasons… a friend of ours stayed here for a little while after being injured, until she was kicked out. I don't think she could have bled /that/ much though, so I still don't know where it's from…"
<Kioku> Akemi glances around. "The other reason is a friend of mine asked if I could acquire alcohol for her, to help smooth things over with someone she wants to befriend, but who presently hates her. I think she hopes it'll be a peace offering, maybe?"
<Kioku> \Wait, I never had a chance to tell Wendy about that! Stupid, I forgot because of the weather and the walk!<UltimixRed> "hmm?" Mary hums "I don't remember kicking anybody out, the first time we came back in a while was my welcome home party. but we didn't see anybody leave."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks up at Akemi, her eyes going a little wider "A-alcohol..?" she moves back to look at Mary, unsure of how the young woman would react.
<Kioku> Akemi squeezes Wendy. "It's okay, I don't think they'll abuse it or anything. You know I have to use sake to make sushi vinegar, right? Even though the alcohol in it boils out? But they didn't seem to care what kind, so I guess they probably don't want it for cooking…"
<UltimixRed> "Ah alcohol, the social lubricant of the ages. just don't take any of the really good stuff, and drink responsibly." Mary says calmly
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods slowly to Akemi, understandingly "I- I know.." she says quietly
<Kioku> "I wouldn't get it for her if it weren't for the sake of friendship." Akemi pets Wendy's hair a few times and kisses her cheek, then turns to Mary. "Okay! Thank you for being so understanding."
<UltimixRed> "I'm in college, who else better understands the importance of alcohol between friends."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods slowly yet again, not sure how Alcohol could /fix/ friendships, but Akemi probably knew much more about the subject than her, letting it slide off her shoulder as Neci then fades away slowly, not without licking Mary's neck first, good thing the fox's didn't look like Wendy too, then that would be creepy.
<Kioku> Akemi hums. "I hope I can go to college some day… it sounds interesting. And like a good way to meet people. A-and good for learning, of course." She giggles at herself and shakes her head. "You know, since you're here, I had a question… I didn't think I'd get to ask it for a long time!"
<UltimixRed> Mary gives a small smile "yes?"
<Kioku> Akemi takes one hand off Wendy to slip into her satchel, and a few moments later produces one of the sealing ofuda that Ray let her take. "I wanted to know, how did you make these? I had a thought, wanting to do something similar, but I'm not sure how…"
<UltimixRed> Ray comes back down "I called the other members and informed them of the situation." he says, Mary half-heartedly listens as she answers Akemi's question. "We found a strange item that could seal. anomalies, and so with lots of work and time, we made. copies of it, though they are not even 1/100th of the original's strength
<UltimixRed> But at the very least we can make a lot of them"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy seems completely confused, not sure what to say or do as she buries herself more into Akemi's lap, closing her eyes to just listen, but if she wasn't woken up, she would probably stop listening and fall asleep. The sound of rain outside relaxing enough.
<Kioku> Akemi nods. "I don't suppose you could teach me? I've tried a few things, but I can't seem to quite…" She puts away the tag and pulls out another slip of paper and a pen, and, putting her arm back around Wendy to write in front of her, quickly swipes out the kanji for something close to 'disorient.' "I know I should use a brush instead, but I don't have one with me…" She nuzzles against Wendy's head, speaking softly.
<FakemixRed> Ray takes one of the Ofuda from his pocket and peels it in half, revealing the inside of the paper, which is covered like mad with odd symbols and spell formulae. "We have a template back at the base we use to print them en masse." Ray says giving Akemi a good look at the insides of the charm
<Kioku> Akemi hums, studying it curiously. \Should have figured it'd be something like that. I was going to try writing the whole formula if I could, but it's tricky getting it down to two dimensions and writing that small. I wonder if my idea of pushing power into it somehow could expedite the process, make it need less of the spell formula. Maybe little enough to reasonably write… but I don't want to share even that much, if someone
<Kioku> else gets ahold of one…\ "I wonder if I could adapt that spell formula to work with my kind of magic…" \like Warren does so much…<FakemixRed> Mary laughs "Maybe, we essentially just ripped off the original's writings without full understanding of how it works, I'm amazed they work at all."
<Kioku> "Does it burn out or something, when they're used?" Akemi muses inquisitively. \It'd be so useful to be able to make these, or something like them… but I don't have a printing press or something, and I don't want to ask Aiko to set up a program for it or something. Heh. She'd get a kick out of this though. I wonder if Warren knows what's on the inside of these?<FakemixRed> Ray speaks first "We're not entirely sure why they are only single use, most likely due to not having a proper source of mana or continuous power, or maybe it's like a computer program that just keeps running until you stop it." he says while Mary shrugs "What Ray means is that we have no clue."
<Kioku> Akemi shifts to make Wendy more comfortable. "Well, it'd be easy to test right now - I could see if I can recharge a spent one, if you have one. I'd offer to let you use one on me again, but I don't want Wendy to fall through and then have one of us get shunted off, if I flicker too hard to keep her up."
<FakemixRed> Ray freezes up as Mary speaks "I guess I'll be the one to use it on~" she says with a giggle, as Ray tugs at the collar of his shirt and adjusts his tie, not looking at her
<FakemixRed> Ray frowns and unbuttons his vest and folds it up, putting it on the ground for Mary to rest her head on. "See you in a bit~" as she closes her eyes. "I hate it when she does this." Ray mutters
<Kioku> Akemi gives Mary a worried look and holds her Wendy tighter.
<Kioku> "Are you sure? I was hoping you already had a spent one…"
<FakemixRed> "We don't exactly keep them lying around. we're sorta amateurs at the whole supernatural thing if you couldn't tell." Ray says as he watches over Mary, his features expressing sadness and worry
<Kioku> Akemi sighs and nods. "It won't hurt her, right? Even give her a system shock?" \A heart attack from this would be horrible…<FakemixRed> "If one of the bodies dies, the other simply wakes up. We're pretty sure at this point it's impossible to kill her." Ray says checking his wristwatch "We have a minute before she shows up."
<Kioku> Akemi quirks an eyebrow in confusion. \She? Another of their group, or the 'other' Maya?<FakemixRed> (Maya, didn't know she was in college haha)
<Kioku> (Maya, Mary, whichever. Same person. :P)
<FakemixRed> After a minute or so, you hear a large impact above the bunker as a woman in a long flowing purple gown descends, she wears elbow high white gloves and her hair is much longer than Mary's. The resemblance is certainly there, though this one has much sharper features and wears an news boy cap. "Hello Yalena." Ray says irked
<Kioku> \Isn't that the name she said… 'when I was Yalena' or something?\ Akemi's other eyebrow raises, glancing between Mary and Yalena, putting things together. \Is Yalena a construct she creates? Or another body that they keep stored somewhere?<FakemixRed> The woman lifts her dress for a curtsy "Hello! I am Yalena, welcome to my dream." She says with a smile, her voice is silky and seductive, much older sounding than Mary's
<Kioku> Akemi giggles. Odd way to put it. "Nice to meet you, Yalena." \Does she see herself as a differnet person like this, or is she acting, playing the part?<FakemixRed> Ray seems rather nonplussed with the woman "Let's just get this over with quick, I'll hit you with the charm, and then you can just go back to being the person that doesn't make me want to strangle a rabbit." he says as he preps some of the Ofuda. about 20
<Kioku> Akemi looks between the two confused now. So she is a different personality? "Strangle a rabbit…?"
<FakemixRed> "It's a metaphor. I would strangle her but…" Yalena giggles at Ray, her attitude seems much more condescending towards him than as Mary "I am much too strong for that."
<Kioku> Akemi shakes her head. "I know it was. Why would you want to strangle someone or something from being around her though?" \Maybe it's the condecention… that's annoying to anyone, even me.<FakemixRed> "Oh don't mind him, Ray is just being a big old grouch, he wouldn't harm a hair on my head." Yalena says sitting on top of the broken radios, crossing her legs, she looks like a real southern belle from her posture. Ray's eyebrow twitches
<Kioku> Finally, the curiosity is too much. "How do you and Mary… well… what are you to each other?"
<Kioku> She's pretty clearly talking to Yalena, not Ray.
<FakemixRed> Yalena giggles and gives a smile, it's a rather annoying smile, as if she held all the answers. "Mary is simply something I dreamed up, while I am something she dreamed up."
<FakemixRed> Ray is now tossing Ofuda at Yalena machine gun style, but she dodges it rather easily
<Kioku> Akemi resists rolling her eyes. Barely. \I see why he wants to get this over with.<Kioku> "Why toss them in this kind of case anyway? Why not just, you know, place them?"
<FakemixRed> Yalena laughs, it fills the bunker with a sickening sweet feel "He's just shy, he doesn't want to come near me for some reason. You really shouldn't be so cold to your girlfriend, right Akemi?"
<Kioku> \I'm not being cold to Wendy…\ Akemi nuzzles the girl in her lap again. \Though these two were on a date, so she was probably just talking strangely. Does he see them as the same person?<Kioku> \Good thing it's raining out. After that laugh, I need another shower anyway.<FakemixRed> "Akemi….be a dear and smack Yalena with a good old seal for me will you." Ray says through grit teeth while Yalena gives a mocking smile at Akemi and Wendy
<Kioku> "Hmm?" Akemi absently bends to swip a seal from the ground that fluttered close enough, and flicks it at Yalena. \Yeah… she grates. She's one of the populace who's going to like me, but who I won't consider a friend.<Kioku> W-wait, Akemi - there are people like that?!
<FakemixRed> Yalena lets it hit her, but it only seems to make her form flicker for a brief moment. Her smile unwavering. "I could make it look like an accident." Ray mutters
<Kioku> Akemi sighs and shakes her head. "I wonder what several would do at once, but that would be a waste. We have what the goal was, a spent one to test with." Is Aiko's rationality rubbing off on you, or are you just being practical? Neither, she just wants the girl gone, and voluntarily is the fastest way by far.
<FakemixRed> Yalena gives a laugh and an icy stare at Akemi "I can see when I've overstayed my welcome, Ta ta~" She says as she seems to vanish, while Mary wakes up. "That was rather fun." she says stretching her arms
<Kioku> \A projection or construct then, not another body kept stored… unless it was teleported, but probably not. So she's kind of like me that way I guess, making the whole body vanish? Except that mine isn't a construct it's… umm… something else! … Isn't it?\ Akemi gets a flash of worry as she watches and looks to Mary. "What's it like, for you?"
<FakemixRed> Mary goes "hmm? Well I would say it's like waking up and falling asleep at the same time, I don't really know how to understand it, but it seems that Yalena wakes up in places I don't remember going to." Ray seems to lose his intensity as Mary returns
<Kioku> "So she really is like a dream to you? Does she remember you like a dream too? … Sorry, I shouldn't pry. It's just… well, I can't help but be curious, you know? It's a side of getting to know friends that isn't possible with a lot of them, but it seems like it's always a good topic when it can be."
<FakemixRed> "I believe so, we are kind of more like sisters than the same person." Mary chuckles, it's a warm laughter which makes Ray give a small smile, hiding his face behind his hat
<Kioku> Akemi shivers at the mention of sisters, face going blank for a moment before she turns away and, more slowly than usual, reasserts her natural expression. "I see. S-so, would someone hand me that spent ofuda?" she asks, changing the subject.
<FakemixRed> Ray walks over and picks it up, handing it to Akemi. Mary sits up and wipes off the dust on the vest before returning it to Ray, who puts it on.
<Kioku> Akemi checks the inside of it and another to compare them.
<FakemixRed> There are quite a few of the symbols missing from the spent one, as if they were burnt out. the ink became gritty and like ash.
<FakemixRed> Also the color of the ink on the unspent one is noticeably brighter, it's a cherry red while the spent is much darker red.
<Kioku> "So it physically changes them… some of the symbols are gone." \I wonder if those were the real key ones? Or maybe the parts that provided or held the power?\ "I want to try recharging it anyway, but I don't expect it'll work without those. Maybe if I could re-draw them…" Akemi lifts a finger to her mouth, and… nips her fingertip, drawing blood. She doesn't even flinch. Seems she's done that before.
<FakemixRed> "Maybe blood might work better actually…though we need like hundreds of these." Ray says "We could always get some blood from the frat, they wouldn't miss it anyways." Mary snides
<Kioku> Akemi nods and carefully draws in the missing symbols, trying to push power through her hand while doing so in the same way as she has in the past to enhance the abilities of her friends. \Just like helping Wendy focus when she was burning off the chains in the train…<FakemixRed> The attempt at infusing power into it, causes the charm to do the equivalent of shorting out. Some parts lit up while others remained dim, almost as if they were conflicting commands that Akemi was attempting. Something the spell formula wasn't designed to do
<Kioku> Akemi pulls her hand away and shakes it, frowning. \Incompatible, or too much power? Probably the former, but I should learn to make it a slower trickle anyway.\ "Hrm. Well, if you want something new to research…" \I can work on this more in my own time, but I still really want to figure out how to make my own.\ "Guess I need to learn more about how spell formulae work…"
<FakemixRed> Ray gives a laugh "Sorry, we could use a crash course as well. We just copied it ver batim from the original to make those, you can see why it wouldn't be very good." Mary goes to finish off the bottle of vodka
<Kioku> "Well, if I figure out anything, I'll try to help you improve it!" Akemi giggles softly and squeezes Wendy. "Both as friends, and as thanks for showing me. I'll try to understand it better!"
<FakemixRed> "Well when you do, you know where to find us. You need any more for the way back?" Ray says while Mary starts shoving some of the bottles into her dress
<Kioku> Akemi shakes her head. "I've still got ten, it should be enough to experiment with. I just need to wake up Wendy so we can walk back." She nuzzles the girl in question. "I'd just carry her, but it'd be hard to bring a few of those bottles at the same time, in that case."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nuzzles into Akemi a little more, still half asleep in the girl's arms.
<FakemixRed> "We can accompany a little ways back, but I doubt Ray is all too comfortable going to the school with this new found info." Mary says
<Kioku> Akemi smiles "Nnm, it's okay. We wouldn't ask you to go near where we're off to." She shifts, giggles, and wiggles a little. "Wake up Wendy~ Time to go~"
<FakemixRed> "I doubt they'll find out but, I'm not one to gamble." Ray says edging closer to Mary, who rests on him for a bit
<SavanahHolland> Wendy rolls off Akemi's lap, her eyes opening slowly "W-what?" she says in a sleepy daze of a voice.0
<Kioku> Akemi giggles more and stands up, lifting Wendy in her arms in the process before setting her feet down. "Time~ To~ Go~"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stumbles up to her feet looking up to Akemi with a blush as she rubs her eyes "A-alright.."
<FakemixRed> Mary and Ray wave the two goodbye, and once the two turn around Mary leans in and whispers something to Ray which makes him blush. "Get home stay you two! Don't talk to any strange people!"
<Kioku> Akemi nods. "Sure! See you later!" She goes to inspect the bottles. \Claire said she could drink a lot, and asked for three bottles, but maybe I should get four… probably stronger ones I guess, so maybe they won't have to use them all up… umm… I don't know anything about alcohol.\ She finally pulls a vodka, a rum, a cider, and a scotch whiskey, all fairly high alcohol content. \Cider can be alcoholic? I had no idea!<SavanahHolland> Wendy follows along close, then slowly looking to one on the smaller bottles, picking it up to look at before setting it down and looking at Akemi.
<Kioku> \Well, they asked me not to take any of the 'good' stuff, but this all seems fairly generic.\ She puts the bottles in her nearly-empty satchel that she cleared out just for this, and slips folded cloth between each bottle, then starts weaving an illusion over them. She smiles to Wendy. "Hmm?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks to the smaller bottle she had picked up, shaking her head with a small blush "its nothing, we should get going, right?"
<Kioku> Akemi glances at Wendy in puzzlement. "Silly, nothing is 'nothing' with you, Beloved. I'd like to know what's on your mind, you're important to me so that means your thoughts are too~" She takes a step toward the girl and runs a hand over her cheek.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes at Akemi "I- I was just looking at the Alcohol bottles, Really nothing's on my mind." she lets out a small giggle, but really she wanted to try some, even if drunk Wendy is something /no one/ wants.
<Kioku> Akemi giggles and rolls her eyes. "Fiiine~ You don't have to tell if you don't want to. Ready to go?" She finishes twisting her illusion over the contents of her bag and goes to peck Wendy's cheek.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy giggles as well "Don't worry, I would tell you if it was more than a passing thought." She blushes even more at the kiss on the cheek, smiling even more to the girl with a nod as she starts walking "Ready"
<Kioku> Akemi smiles and hums. "Ikuzo~" She hops onto the ladder and climbs out, waiting at the top for Wendy before she'll nudge the door closed and start off on their way.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes the ladder in hand, making her way up to join Akemi with a pleased sound. Happy to have come along, if only because of the welcomed nap and just being able to be around Akemi.
<Kioku> "The rain is slowing down… it'll probably be gone by morning," Akemi notes a little sadly. But on the plus side, it's a lot more convenient. Storms are great as once in a while, but she wouldn't want it to rain all the time. That would get both annoying and boring.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy nods quickly "Yeah, we don't get rain that often so it was kinda nice to see, but it's been happening for awhile and i miss what little sun we got." she giggles
<Kioku> \A while? It's only been a day…\ Akemi hums and nabs Wendy's hand, half-walking, half-dancing with her until they get to the gate.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes at the hand nabbing, but lets out a small laugh of enjoyment, joining in Akemi's little fun style of walking.
<Kioku> 4d3-8+3 Illusion quality
<LoveMachine> Kioku, Illusion quality: 5:10-8+3
<Kioku> 4d3-8+9 Agi+Stealth+2
<LoveMachine> Kioku, Agi+Stealth+2: 6:5-8+9
<FakemixRed> Guards wait at the gate for whatever may come
<FakemixRed> They're not really all that alert today, rather just wanting to get out of the storm, so they let Akemi and Wendy through without much care "I just want some tea."
<Kioku> Akemi gives them a friendly smile and wave like she always does, and tilts her head and glances back after they're through. \I have a /lot/ of stuff for making tea in my room… maybe I'll drop by the barracks later?<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves a little closer to Akemi with a bounce in her step, seeing as she was in a good mood from being able to spend some time with her.
<Kioku> "We've needed so much drying off the last day," Akemi giggles to Wendy. "Maybe you should try evaporating your clothes with heat when we get in? It might work!"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy thinks a for moment, then giggling "I think I tried it once, but I might not have made it how enough because the wet clothes just become hot wet clothes."
<Kioku> "Oh? The water didn't steam off? Ah, well. But I bet you could iron them pretty well like that! We'll just dry off and change instead. Then spend lots more time together~"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blushes and nods "I'd like that."
<SavanahHolland> - Scene Favored -

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License