logs:Aiko Training July / Blanc Burger

<FakemixRed> Eira's stomach is grumbling "I could go for something to eat but the cafeteria sucks. I could make stuff…but all I know how to make are popsicles." Eira sighs
<FakemixRed> Eira continues walking down the path toward the town "I could go to Hooters but it's always full of weird people."
<Rose27> A is walking behind the girl talking to herself
<FakemixRed> "They opened up that new burger place, I guess it's worth a shot but eating alone is no fun. Maybe I should invite Wendy?' Eira says rather loudly
<Rose27> "Hello."
<Rose27> A says quietly
<FakemixRed> Eira turns around "What? Speak up! or punch me, same thing really!" Eira says, quiet people aren't her thing
<Rose27> A swings her bat
<FakemixRed> Eira uses her arm to take the hit "That's more like it! Wanna go grab a bite since we've bonded." Violence is how people truly get to know one another
<Rose27> "Ok."

  • Snackvanah is now known as SavanahHolland

<FakemixRed> Eira takes A's arm and heads to the burger joint
<Rose27> "I am A."
<FakemixRed> "Eira, Strongest there is."
<Rose27> "Like the Pirate Queen?"
<FakemixRed> "Who's zat? whatever they can't be stronger than me." Eira says what a load of crap. Eira sees the burger joint up ahead. "This pirate person sounds really arrogant."

  • UltimixRed has quit (Broken pipe)

<Rose27> "She beat up Sam, The The Unkillable."
<FakemixRed> "I've never met this Sam person but unkillable sure is a stretch." Eira says at the door of the burger joint
<Rose27> "She can take her head off!"
<FakemixRed> "So? A chicken can do the same." Eira says inspecting the place
<Rose27> "But she can put it back on
<Rose27> !"
<FakemixRed> "Wait…is she the chick with 4 arms?" Eira says her memory finally doing her justice
<SirGoldFish> Well, once they pull up to the restaurant they may be suprised that even thought it's only been open for a few days. The line of people waiting is /almost/ out the door. Thankfully, the line seems to be moving fast. A person being served once every thirty seconds. The indoors are quite simple with a black and white checkerboard floor, a sweet and savory aroma coats the entire room, and various nostalgic nick knacks that
<SirGoldFish> cover the walls, including a miley cyrus poster from a good many years back. The front counter is manned by one individual, a grown up with ash hair and a skinny physique. Everyone who has been served has ordered a odd looking burger with a pure white paddy.

<Rose27> "Yes. That burger doesn't look right…."

  • You are now known as Kioku_no_Yume

<SirGoldFish> Everyone who is eating has a happy look on there face, like they just took a bite out of heaven.

  • FakemixRed (ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined

<FakemixRed> "Whatever that is, does not look like real meat." Eira says standing in line
<SirGoldFish> *their
<Rose27> "I agree. It is not red meat. Bloody meat is best meat."
<SirGoldFish> In a few minutes, the two girls finally find themselves at the counter where the man who is wearing an aparon is ready to take their order. "What can I get ya?" He says in a plain slightly southern accent. They may be disapointed to see the menu is rather small. Blanc burg - 2.00 $ Blanc burg with fries - 3.50$ and various sodas .50 $ - 1.00 $
<Rose27> "I would like 50 Blanc Burgers with Fries."
<FakemixRed> "I guess I'll have the regular?" Eira says very confused
<FakemixRed> "Hey A you have the cash for that because I don't."
<Rose27> "Yes. I will pay for all 51 burgers with fries."
<FakemixRed> Eira shrugs, "And hey, could you answer me what the hell is in these things?" she says to the counter person
<SirGoldFish> "Uh, do you just want one basket of fries or do you want 51 baskets of fries with 51 burgs?"
<Rose27> "The 2nd option"
<SirGoldFish> "Uh, okay, uhmm, that'll be 178.5 dollars. Cash or credit?" You seem to be taking the longest out of anyone, and the line of people are groaning at the line's rhythmic speed being disrupted.
<FakemixRed> "Hey! Answer the question." Eira slams her fist onto the counter, busting up fast food places isn't new to her
<Rose27> Angel pull out 2 hundred dollar bills and hands them over. "Change please."
<SirGoldFish> "That is sadly not enough, now please go to the back of the line or actually make an order that you can afford."
<FakemixRed> "Oi! She's giving you cash and you give us trouble?" Eira says ready to leap over the counter
<SirGoldFish> Redact
<FakemixRed> "You gonna keep ignoring me?" Eira says tapping her foot.
<SirGoldFish> The cashier counts the cash, and gives Angel the correct change. "Oh, it's just beef we dyed white with food coloring." He says to Eira. He goes to the back and within a minute, after hearing some yelling in the back, (Precep to hear what was said) he comes out with two large cardboard boxes with handles on them. He hands them to Angel. "Thank you for your patronage."

  • TheTrueDice (~ra.ten.amirp.bac.BE735457-CRInys|iDeurTehT#ra.ten.amirp.bac.BE735457-CRInys|iDeurTehT) has joined
  • EndPhone has quit (Quit: TurboIRC for iOS. Available at the App Store.)
  • EndPhone (~ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|237139u#ten.sulet.aishba.CDE468E5-CRInys|237139u) has joined

<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 Somethin fishy
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Somethin fishy: 5:11-8+2
<SirGoldFish> Angel and Eira, you hear an odd conversation in the back room. "What do ya mean we're running out of meat? Go down to that special butcher of yours and get some more!… for your old man, please."
<FakemixRed> Eira whispers to A "Don't eat it…we'll investigate with more people at night. alright?"
<SirGoldFish> I dunno, Eira, everyone seems to be having a good time eating. *Nom* *Nom* *Nom* and it sure does smell good…
<Rose27> "B—but….hungry…."
<FakemixRed> "I'll treat you to Hooters later but for now, don't you touch that." Eira says not willing to appeal to these weak masses. She's the Strongest damn it!
<SirGoldFish> Angel, it smells really really good. Are you gonna listen to Eira? You hungry and you just paid that man in green paper!
<Rose27> "B-but hungry nao…."
<SirGoldFish> The right box is filled with 51 burgz, all wrapped like any typical burger. The left box contains the fries.
<FakemixRed> Eira maintains a deathgrip on A's arm "I know you are and I am too but we really can't risk it. Something is definitely going on. Maybe a drug front or something."
<Rose27> "C-can I at least eat the fries?" A pouts slightly
<FakemixRed> "No. now let's get out." Eira says grabbing both boxes and keeping them away from A
<SirGoldFish> A, are you just gonna let Eira steal your shit?
<Rose27> "Nooooooooooooooo."
<FakemixRed> "We need to take these to somebody smart and figure out what the hell is in it. Because I know from studying food dye doesn't work like that." Eira says getting ready to leave
<Rose27> "SO?!"
<FakemixRed> Eira snarls at A "Listen to your leader otherwise I'll have the Crips take you somewhere." Eira exits the shop "Whoops old habits die hard."
<SirGoldFish> Seriously, Angel, the burgz are the best thing you've smelled in a long time. Just imagine how they'll taste.
<Rose27> "you are not my leader. Also, this is stealing. I paid for all that."
<FakemixRed> "So? Just let me do this for you!" Eira says getting her braces ready
<Rose27> "But hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
<FakemixRed> *brass knuckles
<SirGoldFish> (Are the two still inside the good burgz or have they left by now and are outside?)
<FakemixRed> "Then let's go to Hooters, my treat just understand we can't eat these till we find out if something is wrong."
<FakemixRed> (Eira is outside)
<Rose27> A follows outside "How will you pay?! You don't have 2 dollars!"
<FakemixRed> "Simple, a special technique. Don't worry about it."
<Rose27> "…………But hungry now!"
<SirGoldFish> Angel, if you've ever smelled hooters, you'll know that they do not even begin to compare to the smell of these burgers.
<FakemixRed> "It's like right around the corner hold yer horses." Eira says heading to the slightly less shady restaurant
<FakemixRed> "I'll pay you back when I can…" Eira is about to give up on trying to convince A /I could destroy them easily….but without them I can't get them checked./
<SirGoldFish> Angel, c'mon. Can you really trust Eira?
<Rose27> "Gimme one! I'll test it!"
<FakemixRed> Eira sighs "Fine just try one for now and we'll see how that works out ok?" /This seems like the only way to get anything done./
<FakemixRed> Eira sets down the box and hands one of the burgers to A
<Rose27> A opens it and devours the burger
<Rose27> *Opens the package
<FakemixRed> Eira pockets one of them into her dress just in case. "So? how do you feel?" She takes the box back into her possession
<SirGoldFish> Angel, the burger buns are nothing to write home about, but the patty? The patty devolves in your mouth releasing this strange but incredible mixture of savory and sweet your eyes may begin to water and you may drool just a little because, god damn, this is the best fucking thing you've ever eaten in your life. The only strange thing about it is that you feel just a little more energetic afterwards. (Whether this is
<SirGoldFish> addictive or not for angel is up to you.)
<Rose27> "I feel fine! Just still hungry nao can I eat my burgers? Except one that's yours."
<FakemixRed> "Fine…" Eira reluctantly hands over the box, keeping the fries that was hers as well /Sorry if this is poison, you're too hardheaded./
<Rose27> A starts devouring the burgers and fries
<FakemixRed> Eira bolts back to the school in search of someone with a decent head on their shoulders "These can't be good for you."
<SirGoldFish> Every burger is a flavor bomb in your mouth as you begin to inhale the burgers. You'd think you may be sick of the taste after the 20th burger, but no. It tastes just as good as your first bite of these little pieces of ambrosa.
<SirGoldFish> Now, Eira and Angel (If she's not too busy eating.) give me precep.
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 4:10-8+2
<Rose27> !rroll 4d3-8+4
<Rose27> !roll 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> Rose27: 3:7-8+4
<SirGoldFish> Eira, you notice two young lads coming out of the back of the reseraunt. There is a young ginger boy with the right side of his body burned to shit his right of his face showing signs of this, he wears an eye patch over his right eye and he seems to be missing his right arm. His friend next to him is a lot plainer looking, your typical asain boy with a black hoodie, but you notice something odd… The plainer looking kid
<SirGoldFish> appears to have what looks like a gun peaking out of his pocket. You can't be certain, though.
<FakemixRed> Eira winces at the sight of perhaps a gun, only one thing to do. call the next best fighter in the school. she whips out her phone and calls the only one capable of coming close to Eira's strength "Hey Wendy? I need your help like right fucking now."
<Rose27> A keeps eating on the sidewalk
<SirGoldFish> Eira, sadly, you can not hear their conversation and they seem to be making a brisk pace to where ever they're going.
<SavanahHolland> The sound of cooking is in the backround of the call, she quickly responds "O-Ok, on my way I guess?" she lets out a small laugh, then you hear her freaking out about burning the caramel before the call ends.
<FakemixRed> Eira calls out to the two people "Hey you! Fuck face!" subtlety!
<SirGoldFish> I dunno if you can just wait for Wendy, Eira. "Huh?" They both say in unison as they turn around to see Eira.
<Rose27> They also see A near her eating
<SirGoldFish> Wendy will be able to arrive at your location in about 8 minutes.
<FakemixRed> Eira gives a cocky grin "I would write a review on Yelp…but I feel that's cowardly so i'm going to do it right here and now. Customer support at it's finest!" /waiting for Wendy is my only real choice since A seems useless/
<SirGoldFish> "Okay, hoped you enjoyed." They turn around and continue walking toward their destination.
<Rose27> A finishes eating "What are we doing now?"
<FakemixRed> "Bastards…." Eira thinks for a second. She decides that her main option is somehow slow them down…with grace…poise and she goes to sock one of them in the face "Getting answers!"
<SirGoldFish> Which one? The burned one or the one with the gun?
<Rose27> A swings her bat at the other one
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+8 I won't let you use that gun!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, I won't let you use that gun! : 10:10-8+8
<Rose27> !roll 4d3-8+6
<TheTrueDice> Rose27: 8:10-8+6
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+7-8 This kid got moves. (Gun dude)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, This kid got moves. (Gun dude) : 9:10+7-8
<FakemixRed> (wait add +1 to my result. I upgraded brawling)
<FakemixRed> (So it's 11 not 10)
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+3-8 This kid? Not so much (Ginger)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, This kid? Not so much (Ginger) : 2:7+3-8
<FakemixRed> Eira grins at A following up on the attack "Nice team play!"
<SirGoldFish> So, the kid may got so moves, but not enough. He gets socked straight in the arm and yells out. "What the fuck?!" in response. The other one gets hit in the face with the bat, crumples to the floor and begins crying, loudly. Like, really loud, like enough for some one in the restaurant to hear.
<FakemixRed> "Gimme answers or else! What the fuck is up with these burgers!" Eira yells
<SavanahHolland> Almost out of nowhere drops Wendy still wearing a burnt sugar covered apron, flying in to the scene, her leg extended to kick the still standing guy in the side, but you can tell she's holding back. Either she came out of a ally, or she dropped out of the sky.
<SirGoldFish> The boy continues to cry, you get the feeling that people are about to come and check. "We dye em white with food coloring, and put onions in them!" The Asian kid yells. "Now fucking scram before ma dad gets here."
<Rose27> A immiedietly starts running towards the forest
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+10 Kick in the side, but actually really held back, more to knock him over
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+10 Kick in the side, but actually really held back, more to knock him over
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Kick in the side, but actually really held back, more to knock him over: 10:8-8+10
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+7-8 Got dem moves like jager
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Got dem moves like jager: 4:5+7-8
<FakemixRed> (yeah moves like McJagger now!)
<SirGoldFish> The kid is knocked to the side and wails out. "Someone help!" with the crying and the screaming. The guy from the counter along with several other customers "WHAT THE FUCK?! GET AWAY FROM MY KIDS!"
<FakemixRed> "Not unless someone wants to give me some straight answers!"
<Rose27> (A is away in the forest. Not there.)
<SirGoldFish> Angel, thankfully gets away. "I told you already! Fucking beef with white dye." Someone starts using there phone, probably to call the cops.
<FakemixRed> "I know for a goddamned fact dye doesn't color animal cells like that!" Eira is starting to question whether the upfront approach was really the best idea
<SavanahHolland> Wendy wears her dark cherry red sweater with a smoke and black sugar covered white apron, her hair cut short, but this doesn't seem like a good point to say 'hey I love your new hair' she then quickly pulls her beige scarf over her nose so they can't see her face, turning to Eira "What happened exactly? And did my entrance hit some random guy..?"
<FakemixRed> "The food here is making people like weird and stuff! And yeah one of those guys was from the back of the shop." Eira says considering that maybe she and Wendy should run
<SavanahHolland> Wendy would ask them why the hell they're dying meat, but she would rather not let on to who exactly she is, so for now, she is the burger Viglante's sidekick.
<FakemixRed> "GAHHH we'll figure it out later let's just run for now." It took all of Eira's willpower to convince herself that she should run and in fact not challenge the entire police squadron armed with guns
<SirGoldFish> The ginger kid with half his face beat burned off starts crawling towards his father, still crying. The other kid just looks at the two with an angry expression. "What the hell?" He says, hurt like shit from two randoms hurting.
<FakemixRed> Eira takes Wendy with her and absconds to the forest as best she can
<SirGoldFish> No one is exactly gonna chase you so you make it out.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy says to the two boys in the manliest voice she can muster before she's dragged away "goodbye children." this is why you don't ask Wendy to act like someone else.
<SirGoldFish> You can still hear the little boys cries as you leave, however.
<FakemixRed> Once they are safely in the forest Eira speaks in between pants "Sorry for getting you involved like that…didn't even get results."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy is breathing just as harshly, she isn't agile at all, moving her hands to her knees as if they were going to help "I-Its fine.. What exactly happened?"
<Rose27> A is sitting in a tree above them "That was bad idea."
<FakemixRed> "In that place, it was like fucking weird all the people were obsessed with the food or something. Then they start talking about special meat in the back." Eira says still fucking sure that something is up
<Rose27> "It was probably like 100% beef or something!"
<SavanahHolland> "Special meat..?" she says in a huff, curious at the idea.
<SirGoldFish> Angel, somehow, you don't know how. There is one random burger left in the box.

  • UltimixRed (~ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|eRximitlU#ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|eRximitlU) has joined

<Rose27> "You know. They were probably heading to the butchers. If you were that paranoid about it. You could've followed them. ANd found out if it was 'evil'." A says taking the last burger out the box "wanna try the burger Wendy?"

  • EndPhone has quit (Connection reset by peer)

<SavanahHolland> Wendy blinks to the girl, then extending her arm out to Angel "Sure"
<FakemixRed> " Go down to that special butcher of yours and get some more is exactly what they said. Wendy don't eat it." Eira pleads
<Rose27> A tosses it to Wendy from up in the tree

  • ni291187 (~PI.8E5E8FB7.3721175D.29C2D362|237139u#PI.8E5E8FB7.3721175D.29C2D362|237139u) has joined

<Rose27> "It's fine. I ate like 50."
<FakemixRed> "And I couldn't just tail em! They would've spotted me and then things woulda gotten ugly without Wendy's help." Eira says knowing it's a flimsy excuse
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes the burger, opening up the packaging to look at it, then slowly looking back to A and blinking "How did you eat 50..?" she turns to Eira "how did she not have a heart attack??!?"
<Rose27> "I am a bull."
<SirGoldFish> Angel, surprisingly you only feel a little sick after eating all the burgz. Honestly it's only gonna get bad when you have to use the rest room.
<Rose27> "Try it Wendy. It's like. The best. Not as best as Sam though."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy then moves her fingers to take off the top of the burger, inspecting the patty.
<Rose27> A frowns "I wish I didn't hit that poor kid….."

  • ni291187 is now known as EndPhone

<SirGoldFish> It just looks like a white patty. Kind of like chicken except with the texture of beef.
<Rose27> "It's called a Blanc Burger. Blanc is Frech for white."
<Rose27> *French
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip "Are you sure it isn't just ground chicken.. though if it is beef whats the point of adding white food coloring..?"
<Rose27> "It's a gimmick. Like namin everything after the brand. Like a McDouble."
<SirGoldFish> It devolves in your mouth as a cascade of sweet and savory falls over your taste buds. Dopamine is released into your brain, your mouth begins to water, your pupils dilate and you may even feel the need to moan. This is the best thing you've ever eaten, better than Akemi and your cooking. It is insane how tasty this burger is. You again feel nothing odd other than maybe a little bit more lightness on your feet. (Wheter this
<SirGoldFish> is addictive to Wendy is up to you.)
<FakemixRed> (She has yet to eat it dude)
<SirGoldFish> (Thought she said bite the burger. XD)
<SavanahHolland> (Nah just her lip)
<SirGoldFish> Redact
<FakemixRed> "Wendy, just to be entirely safe…couldn't you get some egghead to look at it to make sure it's safe?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy then tears of a tiny peice of the burger, getting a little of the patty and bun, holding the whole burger in one hand and the small peice in the other. She then burns the tiny peice to see if it reacts like normal food when burning.
<SirGoldFish> Everyone roll precep!
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4 I swear to god something is wrong Overdrive
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, I swear to god something is wrong Overdrive : 5:9-8+4
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+7 Preception!
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Preception!: 7:8-8+7
<SirGoldFish> Yup, burns just how you'd expect food to burn.
<FakemixRed> "Gimme a piece too Wendy."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy tears off a small peice, throwing it to Eira.
<FakemixRed> Eira catches it and slowly freezes the thing in her hand to see if it reacts strangely
<SirGoldFish> Yup, it indeed freezes over.
<FakemixRed> (Really we don't get a roll? Not like we're on a time limit or nofin)
<SirGoldFish> (Nothing special happens when it freezes.)
<FakemixRed> Eira tosses the piece away in anger "Do you know anyone that could detect this sorta thing?" Eira wishes they offered online courses in anomaly identification
<SavanahHolland> "We.. We could talk to Aiko? Or Akemi..? Though Aiko might be our best bet.."
<FakemixRed> "i just hope the second we get back we're not getting thrown in the slammer."
<Rose27> "I would not do good in jail."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip a little bit more, studying the burger, then wrapping it back up and stuffing it in her fannypack "We should be fine, but we should talk to Aiko."
<Rose27> "Can I eat it if you're not? It's getting cold."
<SavanahHolland> "I can warm it up later, for now we need someone to check it out."
<Rose27> "They're fine. I am fine.You are both paranoid."
<FakemixRed> Eira breathes easy for now "Thanks for believing in me."

  • You are now known as Minami_Aiko
  • You are now known as Kioku

<FakemixRed> "Another note, where did your hair go?"
<Rose27> "I like her hair short. It's pretty."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy blinks at the two girl, then moving her hand to her hair to lightly brush the side, letting out a small laugh "I cut it, with Akemi's help anyways.." she blushes at A's comment looking down "T-thanks.."
<FakemixRed> "Let's get back fast. without getting seen by cops." Eira says. I wish I could just fly there
<SavanahHolland> Wendy lets out a light chuckle, taking off her beige scarf and apron in case anyone reconises her from that, folding it over her arm "We could run?"
<Rose27> A jumps off the tree and starts walking bck in the direction of the schol
<Rose27> *school
<Rose27> "They're looking for 2 people running. Not 3 kids walking."
<FakemixRed> "If I had enough water I could launch myself like that time during the meteor shower." Eira sighs as she hides her brass knuckles
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a deep breath, a twinge of sadness comming over her "Yeah, I remember that." she lets out a small chuckle "I guess we could walk." she follows behind A
<FakemixRed> Eira almost doesn't seem like Eira, she walks with slouched shoulders and head down. Her steps are short and without the energy she usually has
<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves her hip to bump Eira's side playfully "What's wrong?"
<FakemixRed> "Usually my hunches are right but…what if this time I'm wrong. Maybe I focus too much on being the Strongest that I forget that can screw over other people as well."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves to put her hand on Eira's head as they walk "I don't think you're wrong.." she bites her lip a little in thought, she had little reason to be suspicious, but she trusts Eira's gut.
<FakemixRed> "I'm still pretty sure now that rushing in headfirst all the time is not the go to strategy for these sorts of things." Eira says her voice melancholic. "I probably need to grow up or something."
<Rose27> "I do. But everyone is wrong once in awhile. Ca''t always be right. Hell I could be wrong and the ffects of the burgers just haven't hit me yet."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy puffs her cheeks "Don't grow up, I like you the way you are." she pats Eira on the head a little more, the last bit more of a giggle.

  • AndChat-352176 (~PI.A9C59BAC.A446E893.6E006FC3|53tahCdnA#PI.A9C59BAC.A446E893.6E006FC3|53tahCdnA) has joined

<FakemixRed> (Do we get back without incident?)

  • MobilePiper has quit (Ping timeout: 360 seconds)
  • AndChat-352176 has quit (Ping timeout)

<SirGoldFish> Yup, no incident.

<UltimixRed> "That was weirdly easy." Eira says
<SavanahHolland> Wendy then moves to pull out her phone Aiko had given her texting, 'Where are you right now? :p
<SavanahHolland> (damn enter!)
<SavanahHolland> Wendy then moves to pull out her phone Aiko had given her texting, 'Where are you right now? :p' yay for Wendy being text savy!
<Kioku> The reply is nigh instant. <Cleaning up from cooking. Watch out; think Akemi was setting up an ambush for you or something.>
<SavanahHolland> Wendy lets out a small laugh from the text, then replying 'Can you meet us outside the dorm when you finish up?' she probably should have gone into detail on who 'us' was
<Kioku> Aiko seems to agree with that sentiment. <Sure. 'Us'?>
<SavanahHolland> ~A, Eira and I, we found some stuff.~ Wendy then walks a little faster with the trio while texting making her way to get the brace off finally with the others. "Aiko will be meeting us in from on the dorm."
<UltimixRed> Eira nods quiet
<SavanahHolland> (*front)
<Rose27> "Cool."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy pulls the other two along, finally making it outside the door and ploping herself to sit on a step waiting for Aiko. "She should be here soon."
<Kioku> Aiko is actually just stepping out the door the moment that Wendy sits. "Sorry. Shoes."
<Rose27> "Socks."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy looks up at Aiko giving her a smile and quickly standing up, "Hey." she gives A a confused look
<Rose27> A stares blankly back
<Kioku> Aiko's nose twitches and she puts on a half-skeptical look.
<Kioku> "Hey yourself. So, what did you need me for?"
<UltimixRed> Eira pulls out the burger and fries
<UltimixRed> "You're smart, check these out."
<Rose27> These 2 are paranoid about white colored burgers."
<Kioku> Aiko twitches away. \Burgers? Ugh…\ "Fine…" She holds out a hand. Rather far from herself.
<UltimixRed> Eira places the burger and fries onto her hand
<SavanahHolland> "Eira says something's up with them." she pulls out her own burger from her fanny pack, keeping it closed though.
<SirGoldFish> Despite being in the cold and being burger it still smells pretty damn good.
<Kioku> Aiko turns away from the group and, seeing it as her first option if there is something weird up like Eira thinks, Looks at the suspicious food.
<Kioku> 4d3-8+5 Also would roll eyes at it if she could.
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Also would roll eyes at it if she could.: 6:9-8+5
<SirGoldFish> There are only a few things that can be said for certain: This is no meat Aiko knows, assuming that it is meat, given it's quite peculiar and /almost/ amorphous composition. The substance is somewhat addictive but that could be said for most things meat based. Weirdly enough this "meat" has an oddly low calorie count. Aiko may get a strange vibe from the patty, but nothing that would stop her from eating something so clearly
<SirGoldFish> delicious. Roll analysis for another interesting fact.
<Kioku> 4d3-8+9
<TheTrueDice> Kioku: 9:8-8+9
<SirGoldFish> Who the fuck uses guns to kill off animals they intend to serve as meat? Especially glocks and machine guns.
<Kioku> (Higher than normal lead traces then? I don't see how she'd get 'glocks and machine guns')
<SirGoldFish> (Well, bullet casings. Bullets were used is the main point of interest.)
<Kioku> (… In the 'meat'?)
<SirGoldFish> (If you don't think she'd know that. It's okay.)
<Kioku> "I… have no idea what animal this came from. If it did at all." Aiko turns toward the group again and offers the food back to Eira. "The composition is all kinds of weird. And there's too much lead trace, like someone shot the source. Who shoots livestock?"
<Rose27> "Poachers. Hunters."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy opens up the burger, looking at the white meat "If it didn't come from a animal.. what would it come from?"
<UltimixRed> "but to be able to serve that many on hunting? The math doesn't add up, and I would know." Eira says some more liveliness in her voice
<Rose27> "Pink Paste? Like all fast food places."
<Kioku> "I don't know, it seems off. Like, there's something weird about it…" \And it's kind of like it /wants/ to be eaten…<SavanahHolland> Wendy turns to A "But I would think 'pink paste' at least has a little bit of meat.."
<Rose27> "Usually mixed meat."
<UltimixRed> "Something is totally off." Eira says her fist shaking
<Kioku> "I don't think they mixed it with tofu or anything, but the energy content is way too low to be beef." Aiko is in the midst of working on doing research on the chemical compositions of meats, the effects of what she found in there, and what could possibly make the calorie count so low and give it that composition.
<Rose27> "Maybe it's dragon meat." A says jokingly
<SirGoldFish> Aiko finds some shady looking sites talking about manipulating the genetics of certain animals so their meat tastes just as good for half the calories, but they're /probably/ not true.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy bites her lip, using the term she had heard many times "Anomaly meat..?"
<UltimixRed> "Oh also could you make sure we don't get arrested for assaulting two guys with lots of witnesses." Eira adds on. helpfully
<Kioku> Aiko twitches. "What."
<Rose27> "Eira punched a guy. I hit the other with my bat. I regret it."
<UltimixRed> "I…. saw two guys leave the burger joint and assaulted them before they could leave."
<SavanahHolland> "H-hey I just kicked him because I thought they were attacking you guys!"
<UltimixRed> "oh no we totally started it." Eira says
<Rose27> "Yep."
<UltimixRed> "And sadly we are not white male U.S senators so we can't get away with it." Eira sighs
<Kioku> Aiko sighs and shakes her head. "Why… … just why? Well, at least our hosts won't dare risk letting you go into police custody or something. Probably end up hushing it up and give you detention or something." \Or worse. They're kinda weirdly inconsistant. Sometimes super-harsh, sometimes don't care. At least they probably didn't reveal any powers in public. GWU seems to think of assault as very, very minor.<SavanahHolland> Wendy puts her hands in front of her somewhat defensively, she came as fast as she could, and it looked like they were being attacked.
<UltimixRed> "So what do we do now? How to get more info without arrests made…" Eira thinks hard
<Rose27> "I think I'm the oppisite of a white male U.S.senator."
<Kioku> Aiko gives Eira a deadpan look. Sort of. She takes out her phone and dials a number. Her other phone rings she holds one up to each ear. "Hi, info-chan? I need to know something that's going on between a bunch of people who are standing around radios." She hangs up both phones.
<Kioku> \Time to go signal hunting.\ She stretches and leans against the wall right next to the dorm's door, and goes half-limp.
<Kioku> 4d3-8+6 Technopath ISO police
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Technopath ISO police: 5:7-8+6
<SirGoldFish> "Alright, Jim, you at the Good Burgz?" "Yeah, I am gonna talk to the owner. we'll be able to talk to the owner, witnesses, the victims. Hopefully with the cameras we'll be able to identify the perps. Can you believe some sicko would hit a little boy missing an arm with a fucking bat?"
<SavanahHolland> Wendy stands around uncomfortably, leaning a little closer to Eira "Why'd you attack them first.. I though you guys were actually being hurt.."
<Rose27> "I was following Eira's lead."
<UltimixRed> "I was trusting it to work out like it usually does.." Eira says. not. meeting Wendy's eyes
<Kioku> Aiko frowns slightly. Of course there are cameras on the street outside. And maybe in the store too, don't want them being identified by that. \Dammit… this is when I remember why having friends is a bad idea.\ Keeping an ear open on the proceedings, Aiko searches near the radio's source for cameras. Let's hope nobody that might have gotten a picture with their phone gets found and called in somehow. Wiping the data would be
<Kioku> all too easy, but too obvious as well. Better attempt to replace several features, make them look different. Lucky that most peoples' memory isn't trustworthy.
<Kioku> \Eira, A, you'd better not hope to ask me to commit a crime for you again…<Kioku> \Wendy… … it's not your fault.<SirGoldFish> (Roll technopath to make them look different so the coppers will stay off their back.)
<Kioku> 4d3-8+8 Overdrive… because they're worth it.
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Overdrive… because they're worth it.: 11:11-8+8
<SirGoldFish> Aiko, does indeed manage to fuck up what they look like. No one will be able to identify them with *ONLY* the cameras, which definitely makes Wendy safe and Angel safer, but Eira? Only time will tell. Aiko does of course have to see what happens.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy taps her foot on the ground, making no real noise, not sure what to say.. or even do.
<Kioku> Aiko lets out a hiss-click of annoyance. "We will be having words after this. What made you think it was a good idea to hit them? What's this "work out like it usually does" supposed to mean?"
<Kioku> Aiko runs through her head. It's been nearly three months since she last had a case in the outside world, but she isn't a professional private investigator for nothing. Hell, maybe the school could buy out her contract too. That's something to think on later. For now, she's got a checklist - namely, every line of evidence that might be used to so much as identify her assault-committing… aquaintances.
<UltimixRed> "Everytime I rush in headfirst things just work out ok?" Eira shrugs akin to a child not wanting to admit fault
<Rose27> A sits there expressionless and motionless. Staring Blankly.
<SavanahHolland> Wendy sits back down on the steps, bringing her knees up to her and moving her arms to hold them, she now felt extremely guilty, perhaps from what Aiko had said alone.
<SirGoldFish> Not really much more Aiko can do without being super obvious.
<Kioku> Aiko does what little she can subtly from here. She's used to uncovering evidence and rooting out fakes, not hiding or planting it. For now, it's just left to listen in…

  • Twelve (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.71893A3-CRInys|yelseW#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.71893A3-CRInys|yelseW) has joined
  • Piper has quit (Ping timeout: 183 seconds)
  • Twelve is now known as Piper

<UltimixRed> "So…." Eira scratches the back of her neck at the silence
<SavanahHolland> Wendy at this point is just sitting on the dorm stairs, hugging her knees and staying quiet.
<Kioku> Aiko pushes herself off the wall. "Well, they shouldn't recognize you from the cameras, at least. Not much more I can do, but that should be good enough if you didn't make yourselves too memorable." She sighs.
<Kioku> "You," she points unerringly at A. "Hitting people with a bat is wrong. You could kill someone or hospitalize them with something like that. Those kids definitely didn't deserve it if they didn't attack you first."
<SirGoldFish> Well, given Eira's looks and generally attitude. Decent chance she may get a talking to.
<Rose27> "I know that."
<Kioku> "You," she points at Eira. "I know things tend to work out… I've been with you when they have before… but please try to /cool/ it a little while in town for a while? I don't want you getting suspected…"
<UltimixRed> "hehe
<SavanahHolland> Wendy curls up a little more, A hit someone with a bat? That's fucked up, even in her mind.
<UltimixRed> "hehe…. cool it." Eira says making a little ice
<SirGoldFish> Not just any person, Wendy, a defensive kid with burn scars and a missing arm.
<Kioku> "And you!" Aiko points to Wendy, then bites her lip and thinks. "… Carry on."
<SirGoldFish> *defenseless

  • SavanahHolland1 (~SavanahHo@7E4B7251:80AF304E:D78203C3:IP) has joined

<UltimixRed> "Wait a second there don't you think you're being a bit too. easy on. Wendy. no. offense." she says to Aiko though she turns to Wendy for the last part
<SavanahHolland1> Wendy buries her face in her knees, now she has to remember that the kid had burn marks? Whoever runs this world is sadistic.
<Kioku> "I guess you kind of just jumped in to join your friends without knowing what was happening…"
<Kioku> "I mean, you were being supportive. Nothing wrong with that, it was just a judgement trust thing."

  • SavanahHolland has quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
  • SavanahHolland1 is now known as SavanahHolland
  • ChanServ gives channel operator status to SavanahHolland

<Rose27> "It's not like I don't regret my actions."
<Kioku> Aiko brings up the edited version of the video from memory onto her phone's screen and shows it to the other three. "Well, this is what happened. As far as recordings are aware, anyway."
<UltimixRed> "Why did I get such a big nose?" Eira whines
<SavanahHolland> Wendy moves her head up to look at the phone screne, the scene to her actually somewhat horrifying, some random kid, that's missing a arm getting hit by a baseball bat. She can't make herself watch anymore burying her head back into her knees and balling up.
<Kioku> Aiko puts away the phone at the end and sits down on the steps with a hand to her head. "The nose is for making me commit my first crime. Tampering with evidence. I'm supposed to be on the /other/ side of that line!" She seems a little distressed.
<UltimixRed> "The crime side is way more fun and efficient I would say." Eira notes
<SavanahHolland> Wendy unburies her head, looking up to A, but holding her knees tighter "He was missing a arm.. he had burn marks.." she buries her head back in her knees. She had really just assumed they were it trouble, and the heat of the moment may have even made it look as so. But looking back it was obvious.
<Rose27> "I noticed. Kind of hard not to."
<Kioku> \If Wendy weren't involved, would I still have done it? Just for Eira and A? Maybe for Eira, but I barely know this other girl… no. No, definitely not for either of them or both. Wendy being there is the only thing that saved them from having me outright turn them in instead. Dammit, having friends is complicated!\ "…I'll be in my room." \I hate this. I hate it so much. Rin would never give me this kind of conflict of
<Kioku> interests.\ She gets up again and turns toward the door.
<SavanahHolland> "Okay.. bye." she says as Aiko leaves, curling up purely into a Wendy back of self loathing.
<UltimixRed> "I know she just saved our asses but why do I feel as if I should be annoyed?" Eira says "whatever we need to figure out what to do about that place later. I'll go gather some people." Eira says as she leaves the scene in search of assistance
<SavanahHolland> "Okay." Wendy says, alone with A, still balled up on the steps.
<Rose27> "I am sorry."
<SavanahHolland> "Why did you hit the kid?" Wendy says somewhat somberly
<Rose27> "I do not know. I am a bad person for it though."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a deep breath "You aren't a bad person, I don't really know you that well, but you don't seem that terrible.. but back there.. that was bad.."
<Rose27> "Yes. Very bad. For numerous reasons."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy slowly lifts her head up from her knees, standing up "I think I'm going to go now." she was probably going to talk to Aiko, or sulk on the couch at most.
<Rose27> "I am sorry."
<SavanahHolland> Wendy takes a sigh, then getting on her tippy toes to pat A on the head "bye." she says, then turning around and walking fast paced into the dorms.
<Rose27> A sits there in quiet
<Kioku> -Scene Burger-

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License