Students can do a lot at Fifth Sanctum, the school is designed to give them freedom and let them grow. Beyond the normal everyday school life, going into town, and classes. There are a lot of extra things that students can get themselves involved with. As well as some policy rules they might need to be aware of. So the school offers information on these to every new student.
|Room Assignments||Apply for your room assignment and upgrades here.|
|Room Descriptions||An easy way for people to show where their characters stay, and make room scenes a little easier.|
|Employment||Here, students can apply for a job. Learning a bit more about responsibility and getting a nice paycheck on the way.|
|Clubs and Teams||Students are encouraged to join clubs and teams and socialize, with incentives.|
|Statistics||Some students have taken surveys in Andromeda dorm! Want to see their results?|
These rules are not exact, and it is expected that characters honor the spirit of the law more than the letter.
Remember, your rights end where another student's rights begin. Any violation of this tenet, even if not strictly named in this handbook, may be subject to punishment.
- Weapons and damage-dealing powers is strictly controlled, and usage outside of designated areas (gym, shooting range, etc) is subject to punishments such as detention, suspension, fines, or restriction of access to facilities or utilities. (Usage of borderline powers that are deemed damage-dealing, but with understandable ignorance on the player and/or character's part, will result in warnings. Using your fire power to light a match is acceptable, throwing fireballs is not.)
- Drugs are highly regulated. Recreational drugs such as marijuana and alcohol are strictly prohibited, unless prescribed for medical reasons, or in some very controlled cases (such as for cooking purposes). Prescribed drugs that have environmental effects, such as marijuana, must only be used in sealed environments. Any violations of this policy are subject to punishments such as detention, suspension, fines, or restriction of access to facilities or utilities.
- Bullying, cyber or otherwise, will not be tolerated. Cases of bullying are subject to punishments such as detention, suspension, fines, or restriction of access to facilities or utilities.
- Students are not to harm other students unless in a designated training environment. Any injury inflicted by one student upon another without the consent of both parties is subject to severe punishments such as suspension, fines, restriction of access to facilities or utilities, and in extreme cases, expulsion.
- Usage of mind-reading, mind-control, or other mind-affecting powers on non-consenting students is strictly forbidden, and subject to severe punishments such as suspension, fines, restriction of access to facilities or utilities, and in extreme cases, expulsion.
- Class attendance is voluntary but strongly encouraged. So long as all graded material is completed, how you spend your day is up to you.
- Students are expected to live on campus but are free to come and go as they please. Use of the train is allowed on request.
- Contact with the outside world is free, and internet use is freely available. Don't worry, wifi is provided without extra charge. Calls can be made from the phones, letters sent from the office. The students are treated as students abroad as far as their relationships with their families.
If something against policy happens and the players of all parties involved wish it to remain secret, it remains secret. However, if any player takes issue with behaviors against school policy, they are free to have their character report the incident.
NPC Reporting: In some cases no characters would report an incident, but an involved player will wish it to be reported anyway. In such cases, an NPC may be able to report the incident. This can be requested only if the players involved have had a conversation about it. In the case where one or more involved players wish for NPC reporting, and one or more do not, and they cannot come to an agreement, GM intervention will determine the result.
Attempts to exploit loopholes (as determined by the GMs) will not be tolerated.