this arc was approved by silvors
Oh dear, poor old Gertrude Schwartz is having trouble with some odd noises at night!
As such, she's begun posting up some fliers around town. She needs a house-sitter! While Gertrude's sleeping (or away), she'll be needing the assistance of the locals to stay in her house and find out what's going on, because she sure as hell can't! There's pay involved ($8 an hour), as well as free access to the TV, fridge, and cat (her name is Cheddars, and don't let her cold exterior fool you! She'll warm up in no time at all).
Ms. Schwartz really only has a few rules for sitters:
1. NO STEALING.
2. NO SMOKING, ESPECIALLY NOT POT.
3. THE TV IS OFF BY 1 AM AND STAYS OFF UNTIL 6.
4. NO TOUCHING ANY OF THE DOLLS ON THE SHELF.
5. NO ENTERING ANY OF THE BEDROOMS.
6. CHEDDARS' FOOD BOWL IS TO REMAIN IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM, AND HER WATER BOWL MAY ONLY BE REFILLED WITH WATER FROM THE FRIDGE.
7. BLINDS ARE TO BE CLOSED BY SUNDOWN.
8. KARL'S BELONGINGS ARE KEPT IN THE BROOM CLOSET. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TOUCHED.
9. NO ASKING GERTRUDE ABOUT HER FAMILY.
10. NO DEGENERATES.
A signup sheet is provided below! She'll call as needed.
This mini arc will be run through a series of events. Expect it to get dark. Difficulty for combat is set at Brutal.