Name: Violet Susan Song
Demeanor: Sheepish, Shy, Quiet.
Nature: Gentle, sweet.
Description: Dark Black hair with a tint of purple highlights, Dark Blue eyes, wears a dark black dress with purple highlights. Violet comes from English and Asian descent. Her mother was English and her father Song Wu, was of the Song dynasty. Violet is unknowingly of royal descent to the dynasty. However, Being half English, a female, and a superpowered individual her father knew full well that the dynasty would never accept her. As such he hid her away in England with her mother's family until she was of age to go to the GWU for help. Her father meanwhile lead the Song Dynasty ruling over a vast amount of China, until the Triad who were at his command sought for him to produce an heir. Rather than disgrace his wife Susan, Song Wu chose to flee across the country. He eventually was caught and killed by the triad for not disclosing his heirs location. Since then Violet would become the leader of the triad and gets requests for commands on a daily basis. Despite her father's fear of her powers both the Dynasty and the Triad are willing to accept Violet and want her to become the Princess/Emperoress.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Psyche: 8 (upgrade 4)
Brains: 5 (4+upgrade 3)
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Things you're character is good at, things normal people can do.
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Mental Prowess- (2) Violet's willpower saves
- Acrobatic Reflexes-(2) Violet has ranged defense skills, and acrobatic/gymnastic maneuvers.
- Social Butterfly-(2) Violet is very capable of handling herself in social situations, her ability to adapt and acclimate to situations stems from her ability to 'pause' and think for a moment before replying. Additionally since conversations occur for Violet in a slower time frame she is able to reply thoughtfully and with consideration. This skill makes her able to lead groups, and work well with team members.
- Perceptive Detective-(6) (4+upgrade 2) Violet's ability to slow down time allows her more time to read her surroundings, this includes being able to detect lies easier, and also allows for her to hear and see things that normally would have gone unnoticed. she is also adept at figuring things out and finding clues.
- Enduring Fortitude-(2) Violet can endure many things, this is her fortitude save.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
- Lagomancy-(5)(4+upgrade 1)- Violet is capable of time manipulation in people and technology. (Speeding up, slowing down, stopping, rewinding, and sometimes able to fast forward.
- Buffer- Violet's Lagomancy allows Violet to have a buffer, the buffer allows for Violet to have a cushion of time to react to things better. Violet can bring others into the buffer by touching them the bonus does not apply yet to them.. This replaces her combat modifier.
- Rewind & Refresh, Fast Forward & Find out.- Violet is able to rewind to remember previous conversations giving her access to a history of all the topics she has discussed with people. She also will refresh people's memories if they forget, meaning people tend to remember things when they are near her. she sometimes also make predictions; however, they are not supernatural.
- Latent Image- Violet's ability to lag has developed to where she can lag her body and send out an Astral Projection. Her projection can move about and retain the knowledge that she learns so long as Violet and Astral Violet 'combine'. Until they recombine, Violet is unable to leave the room she is in due to needing to concentrate. If Astral Violet gets caught, stuck, or for some other reason is unable to return to Violet, Violet will forever be stuck there. Astral Violet can however kill herself in order to relieve Violet of her predicament. Doing so will not allow Violet to keep the memories she would have learned from Astral Violet since they did not 'combine', all Violet will know is that Astral Violet died. Also her body heals itself and she stands the test of time. She does not age.
- Stasis-Violet's time abilities have since developed the ability to freeze time, Violet can control this power to the point that she can isolate it around a person, thing, or power. The target is frozen in time an unable to continue any activity until the stasis breaks. Violet can use this on herself to isolate and prevent any injury or affect upon her. This ability lasts for X rounds during combat where X is equal to half the value of this power's ranks rounded down.
- Hot-Spot [ViFi]-(2)(1+upgrade 1) Violet is a walking hot-spot and can be used for mobile connectivity. She can also at will make any connections run/work faster. On the other hand she is capable of slowing other connections down, or making them cease to function entirely. People tend to like being around her because of the better signals they get around her. Violet is able to boost other people's powers or slow them down.
- Latent Prowess-(4) Violet is capable of watching a skill and understanding how it works. She then can use this power to replicate the skill itself. Roll 4d3-8+4(power) to determine if she learns the ability (divide this roll by 2 and set = X). She can then execute the ability; however it is not as good as if someone who mastered the ability were to do it, Roll 4d3-8+X+Y, Where X = half the roll, up to a cap of their skill rank -1, an Y = Violet's respective stat. Additionally, she can only store one skill at a time, if she loses over half her hp she loses the skill and must relearn it. (She can learn any amount of non-skills with this ability and store them so long as they do not require a roll, if they do Violet must lose her previously stored skill as normal.)
- Learning Curve- Violet can naturally use this ability as stated to learn how things work in general after studying. roll power check to detemine what she can infer.
The side effect of your powers, not necessary.
- Mentally AFK due to Boredom-Often conversations bore her because of how long they feel like to her. Sometimes she will zone out during a conversation. Fortunately for her her rewind feature allows her to recall what was said while she was mentally afk.
- Time Paradox- controlling or slowing time make's Violet tired after extended durations. Violet often sometimes loses many hours/days to sleep, as if time itself is trying to resync Violet with the correct time. But as a result Violet does not age and things heal faster.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Classic Pocket watch, Leather book, mobile phone, laptop, typical gaming stuff.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- A large clock…gaming stuff. etc.
The tick tick ticking of the clock droned on and on. The delay of time itself even was prevalent as the tick became a tock, slowly and slower still the throbbing heartbeat of the clock became a permeating presence. her birth was haunted by her power, the delay of time itself drew a taxxing effort upon her mother. As she was born the delay took the very life of her mother. Her father left bereaved with his wife's death left with daughter in hand back to England. Little did she know she was daughter of the Song Dynasty, and that she was descendant of the grand architect of the first clocktower Su Song. Her father, tried his best to raise Violet, but he slowly came to realize that he could not care for her in a way that her powers needed. he instead took her to the GWU for monitoring and protection, so that they could aid her, in doing so she was taken to the school in PA and was enrolled as a student.
For some odd reason she always thinks she is late.