The Death of a Fairy

<FakemixRed> "Hello…There is going to be a mission today, students who are interested in participating please report to the debriefing room." Says a bored woman over the intercom
<Kioku> \Debriefing room?\ Akemi frowns slightly… and even though nobody else is around, flips it back to a smile in a second. \Do they have separate briefing and debriefing rooms? Why would we be using the latter instead of the former? … Weird GWU, who knows why they run things like they do?\ She shrugs and, since her Wendy is otherwise engaged, decides this will be a decent distractionary use of her time. She skips off after double
<Kioku> checking her wrists, hair, ankles and thighs.
<EndPhone> FonyX hears this announcement while strolling around, and decides that is a much better way to get something interesting to happen than attempting to stumble upon it. He heads over at a running pace
<SirGoldFish> Sam narrows her eyes and shrugs. "Why not?" She packs some spare parts in her back pack and affixes a bear trap in Patch's jaw. "Lets go." Sam shrugs off to the debriefing room, Patches at her side.
<FakemixRed> In the briefing room, man that intercom lady needs to do a better job. Stands a woman with a stern face, white blouse and a knife attached to her boots. Her jaw is set and eyes appearing to pierce through you

  • SavanahHolland (~SavanahHo@8F62299F:6F941BEC:D78203C3:IP) has joined

<SirGoldFish> After she waves at the people in the room with her Sam looks the lady up and down, before looking at her feet. "Nice boots." She says in a neutral manner.
<EndPhone> "So, what's the job this time, ma'am?"
<Kioku> Akemi glances up and down the woman upon entering, and looks around the rest of the room a bit to see if anything's changed since last time. It seems like a different person is using this room every time she comes in!
<SavanahHolland> Nadia hurries her way into the room, having had a little more trouble than she'd care to admit getting her sweater on. She seems slightly out of breath but still wears a smile.
<FakemixRed> "Hello, I am Stacy, I am the one who they call when you kids get out of hand. I am briefing you on this mission because the only reason it is occurring, is because a student screwed up." Stacy says pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.
<EndPhone> "Was it me?" FonyX half jokes
<FakemixRed> "We aren't sure who, but somebody unearthed a monster onto the world. If one of you did it speak up and you get to keep your teeth." Stacy snarls
<SirGoldFish> Sam licks her teeth and crosses her arms. ~Oh, boy this bitch seems like oodles of fun.~
<SavanahHolland> Nadia's hand slowly goes to her mouth, she was still smiling but secretly fearing for her teeth.
<EndPhone> "Well, I'm not aware of any monsters other than that crab we sent to the basement yesterday"
<FakemixRed> "anyway, what matters now is that you 4 must stop it. We aren't sure why, but it has headed to the Lehigh Valley hospital in Bethlaham Pennslyvania." Stacy takes a puff of the cigarette "Which is an issue because the creature is all about conquering weak minds"
<Kioku> Akemi shrugs. She doesn't know anything about it, after all.
<SirGoldFish> "Alright, how we're gonna get there?"
<EndPhone> "Well, we all should be safe, then. Would you have any more information to help us track and deal with it?"
<Kioku> \She says they aren't sure why… and then says that it fits its motives perfectly?\ Akemi blinks. \Always inspiring more and more doubts…<FakemixRed> "It has the power to convert others to it's will, so if innocent bystanders attack you, you are allowed to knock them out, but so help me God avoid killing it. Of course there is a slight issue, it seems to have attacked one of our…benefactors Warren Pice and succeeded"
<Kioku> \Still, a hospital… a mental hospital, if she says it has to do with weak minds?\ Akemi barely suppresses a giggle. \And here Father was always going on about how he'd send me to one if the Mental Hygine laws were still in effect. Joke's on him!<EndPhone> "Hell, next you'll tell me it's name is Milton"
<SavanahHolland> Nadia feels a brighter smile comming on, they're going to a hospital? How fun, well maybe not all that fun, she could always kick a nurse down the stairs though! Nadia sadly does not know of this 'Warren Pice' so no reaction there besides a overly creepy smile at Stacy.
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs and begins to take off Patch's bear jaw mouth. She has started converting Fony's voice into ocean noises.
<FakemixRed> "So look out for that, you will all reach the hospital by chopper, to which you will track down the anomaly, it has the appearance of a purple hole in space with eyes, it's not hard to notice though it can split itself." Stacy says getting more and more annoyed
<EndPhone> "A purple… Hole? Like, it appears to have more depth than it really has?"
<FakemixRed> "Conventional weaponry does not work on it as proven by General Bryce, and it seems to be a hole in space and time." Stacy pulls down a projector
<FakemixRed> http://www.lvhn.org/assets/locations/M_Map.pdf
<SirGoldFish> "Okay, how the fuck do we kill it then?"
<Kioku> Akemi smiles slightly more and giggles, shaking her head. Kill it? It might be a future friend though!
<FakemixRed> "You can kill it via mental attacks, and possibly physical if you can figure out how to make it corporeal. Now any other questions?" Stacy says tapping her feet
<EndPhone> "I assume we capture it. I assume I'll also be able to deal with him, based off the description"
<SirGoldFish> "Any idea how to make it corporeal?"
<Kioku> She eyes the part of the projection saying 'Behavioral Health Science Center,' suspiciously.
<FakemixRed> "No, not really." Stacy says curt;y
<FakemixRed> curtly
<SirGoldFish> "Alright, whatever, shall we get going?"
<SavanahHolland> Nadia at this point had found her way standing next to Fony, absolutely staring at Stacy with the biggest smile, it can be considered somewhat unnerving, she's done it this entire time.
<EndPhone> "Well, I'm glad I came here then. I'll likely end up being the one in direct conflict with it"
<Kioku> Akemi raises an eyebrow at FonyX. Well… he probably would be. Damn, but it'll be annoying to work side by side with someone that - well, if she can lead him to his death and make it look like an accident, all the better.
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs, if he dies attacking that thing: It would be a load off on her.
<FakemixRed> Guards walk in to the room ready to escort the children to the chopper, one of them is carrying a bouquet of flowers "c'mon let's go"
<SavanahHolland> "I could try." Nadia says happily to Fony
<EndPhone> "flowers? Is there a funeral or a wedding?"
<FakemixRed> The guard holding the flower laughs "Oh sorry no, a relative of mine is in that hospital so I figured it was a nice time to drop off a present. Don't mind me."
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs, and puts her black scarf over her mouth as she follows.
<SavanahHolland> Nadia stares at the flowers, she follows, but still tries to keep her eyes on them. She smiles a little brighter at the guard "They are pretty flowers." Nadia herself had gotten them often from a random woman that always visited her.
<EndPhone> "Well, at least it gives us a cover we can use." FonyX follows them
<Kioku> Akemi falls in behind the rest, still considering the enormous play of irony.
<FakemixRed> The guards lead you all to the helipad to ride to the hospital
<SirGoldFish> "Well, we can always sneak in through the emergency room."
<FakemixRed> The ride is relatively short since the destination is in the same state. (I will start the hospital stuff unless you guys wanna talk on the chopper ride)
<EndPhone> "so, either of you have something to protect your mind? Because one of you can travel with me and I can extend my shield to you." FonyX addresses Sam and Nadia
<SavanahHolland> Nadia goes on the chopper, letting out constant giggles. Then turning to Fony, she had a pretty sharp mind, if only to keep herself sane, but not anything else "No." she says cheerfully.
<SirGoldFish> "I could just shut everything down if I need to." She chuckles. "You guys could send me in as a corpse, by the way."
<Kioku> Akemi hums a tune to herself and plays with motes of light that dance around her fingertips, already knowing what FonyX thinks of Asami… if he actually did encounter her and wasn't lying.
<SirGoldFish> "So, what exactly is the plan?"
<EndPhone> "Well, we could just wander the hospital? I wouldn't recommend splitting up and each going our own way, but we could partner up"
<SirGoldFish> "Well, getting in is an issue. I doubt the smarmy bastards would just less us through. I say one of us gets in as patients and the rest follow suit as visitors."
<Kioku> "Why not? I mean, it's a hospital. Aren't people free to just go around wherever?"
<SavanahHolland> Nadia wishes she had brought her backpack in her haste, but did grab her little circular container, filled with that appears to be water. Nadia holds it in her hand, planning to use it in case of emergency. Nadia hums quietly, not really fimiliar with getting IN a hospital, more like getting out, and even then she never got far.
<EndPhone> "Besides, we've got that guy with the flowers. We can just say we have a couple people to visit. Why wouldn't that thing want more people to control?"
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs. "Fair point. We'll see when we get there."
<FakemixRed> The chopper touches down an open space away from the hospital "You'll have to just walk there. Remember you can use the patches to contact the chopper for anything." The flower guard says
<EndPhone> "Okay. So, should we bring the flowers for you, or are you going to deliver them in the narrow time between completing the mission and going home?"
<SavanahHolland> "Okay." Nadia says happily to the flower guard, then moving to stand up and then move her hand to straighten her sweater.
<FakemixRed> "I can do it myself. Though I'll go ahead." the flower guard says as he exits the chopper
<Kioku> Akemi hops out, dispersing the illusion she was playing with and stretching.
<EndPhone> "okay then." FonyX leaves the chopper, being the only one without some sort of physical anomaly to worry about
<SirGoldFish> Sam adjust her scarf. "Bleh, this thing is uncomfortable." She sighs as she looks upon the hospital with a furrowed brow.
<FakemixRed> How are you guys going to enter the hospital, you could try going through the main entrance or maybe find a more obscure one
<SavanahHolland> Nadia then jumps out behind Akemi, the wings flowing out slightly at the motion, then as she hits the ground folding back. Nadia looks to the hospital with a bright smile.
<SirGoldFish> Sam turns to Nadia. "Do you have a way to hide your wings?"
<Kioku> Akemi sways her head, moving around behind Nadia and staring at the wings in question while running her tongue along her teeth.
<SavanahHolland> "I didn't bring anything to hide them." she says even more so cheerfully to Sam.
<Kioku> She starts reaching toward one, curiously.
<EndPhone> "Well, at least we get to freak some people out, thinking an angel's arrived to tell them their time is up"
<SirGoldFish> "Damn, hope no one minds them too much. People can be so judgmental." She says wistfully.
<SavanahHolland> Nadia giggle to Fony at how wrong he was "That is not my job." They were both white and feathery, folded to her back but you can tell the right one is ruined.
<Kioku> \What's the worst that could happen? If it's only visual… could I? Does it work with others? It's not like they'll know if it fails, right?\ Akemi smiles a little more and runs her hands along the wings, petting them twice… and /trying/ to focus a visual-only illusion over them to hide them.
<FakemixRed> Roll for that please to see the quality of the illusion
<Kioku> 4d3-8+2
<TheTrueDice> Kioku: 3:9-8+2
<EndPhone> "I know that, but nobody in there will."
<FakemixRed> Akemi manages to hide the wings, though only from people not particularly paying attention. If someone was invested the illusion would not hold up
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs. "Well, hope you guys don't mind if we stop by the morgue for a second."
<SavanahHolland> Nadia feels Akemi running her hands along her wings, then moving her head over her shoulder to look at Akemi with a smile, but then notices the only slightly hidden wings, finding herself with a new eye twitch.
<EndPhone> "Or you can do that. I'm learning more about you every encounter, Akemi"
<Kioku> "So am I," Akemi murmurs, taking a step back and tilting her head to see how it works. She's only done mostly tactile and something-from-nothing before, not altered or hidden something physical!
<SavanahHolland> Nadia takes a deep breath, moving her head to look at Fony, keeping herself calm from screaming at the fact that, her wings are somewhat gone, which in her mind, isn't ever supposed to happen. Though the eye twitch not settling down.
<EndPhone> "Not the best job at hiding them, but it works. I wonder if moving them around will damage the illusion"
<FakemixRed> If Nadia walks slowly the illusion will hold, however excessive movement makes it easier to notice
<Kioku> "Nobody will be looking for them specifically, I hope. They'll still make sound, move the air, be felt if someone gets too close, all of that, so… don't draw attention to them. Think of it as 'don't pay attention' rather than 'I'm not here'."
<Kioku> Akemi nods at her own explanation, not actually having experience with this much, but going with what her instincts tell her.
<SavanahHolland> Nadia takes a shaky breath, moving a hand to her back to try and feel it to see if it's still even there. She can feel it, the twitch fading away as she seems to calm down, her smile going back to be how it was.
<SirGoldFish> Sam nods, not really understanding Akemi's explanation. "Shall we go then?"
<FakemixRed> So does the group go through the main entrance of the hospital?
<Kioku> Akemi makes an affirmative noise and turns toward their destination. "Shall we take the least suspicious route? Do hospitals make you wear visitor tags?"
<SirGoldFish> "Never been to a normal hospital."
<SavanahHolland> Nadia, really has no idea how to actually enter a hospital, so that question seemed a little hard for her to answer.
<EndPhone> "Well, let's just go through the front door, and figure it out from there"
<Kioku> \Must. Not. Attempt. Roof. Entry.<FakemixRed> If you go through the front door, everyone please roll perception
<EndPhone> 4d3-0
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone: 6:6-0
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+8 Brains: 4 Perception: 4
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Brains: 4 Perception: 4: 8:8-8+8
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+2-8
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish: 1:7+2-8
<Kioku> Akemi does something with her hair to make the style less 'her' and slips on a pair of glasses. What is this, the TV world?
<Kioku> 4d3-8+6
<TheTrueDice> Kioku: 5:7-8+6
<FakemixRed> When you walk into the hospital, there are people milling about waiting to be able to visit their loved ones, most of them seem to ignore your group. However everyone except Sam notices a pair of two individuals seem to be staring at Nadia, one of them looking straight out of a noire film and the other wearing a blue sundress. They are both carrying briefcase
<FakemixRed> briefcases
<FakemixRed> The two whisper to each other never letting their eyes move away from the PCs.
<SavanahHolland> Nadia notices the two people staring at her, giving them a smile and approaching "Hello." she says cheerfully.
<FakemixRed> The noire person jumps up when Nadia says hello "Umm hi!!!" He says while the woman in the sundress sighs "What my friend here is trying to say is what are you doing here."
<Kioku> Akemi flicks her gaze between the Nadia-striken pair and the line, and follows her.
<SirGoldFish> Sam face palms as Nadia greets what seems to her random people.
<Kioku> \New friends~<SavanahHolland> "What are we doing her?" Nadia questions, still smiling and offering both of them her hand for either to shake.
<FakemixRed> The sundress woman pulls up the briefcase in a threatening manner while the Noire boy looks a bit panicked "Woah Sally no need to go there! I'm pretty sure they're reasonable…" doubt lacing his voice
<EndPhone> FonyX only faceplams mentally as Nadia greets them, and walks over "What do you mean 'what are we doing here?'? We're visiting a sick relative." FonyX makes it sound like he's trying to not sound sad
<FakemixRed> Roll to deceive them Fony!
<SirGoldFish> Sam, decides to the side of Nadia and she crosses her arms, pretending to be some form of body guard.
<FakemixRed> (Out think would not apply)
<SavanahHolland> Nadia doesn't seem to understand the woman acting threatening, her hand still be offered for either to shake if they cared to do so "Are you two alright?" she says, still smiling.
<EndPhone> 4d3-4
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone: 5:9-4
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 Sally ain't the sharpest
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Sally ain't the sharpest : 2:8-8+2
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5 Ray isn't falling for your games
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Ray isn't falling for your games: 5:8-8+5
<SirGoldFish> Patches, Sam's dog, starts Grring at the two people. Sam does not trust them and neither does Patches.
<FakemixRed> Sally sighs and puts down the briefcase shaking Nadia's hand. "I apologize I guess my eyes deceive me." the Noire boy isn't as lax and frowns while muttering "Guess they aren't anomalies after all…I coulda sworn she was something special."
<Kioku> "Hi! Dawn Forester," Akemi greets them, letting her Welsh accent slip through a little more than usual. She's focusing a little more on the Noire boy, liking his outfit. She should make one like that! "I hope you're well! But… it's a hospital. Why do you think we're here?" she asks a little sadly.
<Kioku> *did
<SavanahHolland> Nadia shakes Sally's hand happily "It is alright." she says cheerfully to Sally, then moving her hand to the boy from him to shake.
<FakemixRed> You guys can hear his muttering by the way
<SirGoldFish> Sam crosses her arms. ~How the hell would they know what an anomaly is?~
<FakemixRed> The boy hesitantly reaches for the handshake, seeming more and more doubtful. "I just thought…never mind. Mary is probably waiting for us." When he says that prompts a laugh out of Sally.
<Kioku> Akemi goes to shake each of their hands as well, naturally.
<EndPhone> "Well, why should you care? We're just people visiting a hospital. There's nothing out of the ordinary aboyt that"
<SirGoldFish> "Hey, uh, what was that word you used? You thought we were it. It was an A word."
<SirGoldFish> She says, her glare affixed to the two people.
<FakemixRed> When Sam says this Sally's face drops while Ray remains composed. "Don't worry about it, just mumbling my compatriot is prone to talking to himself." Sally says trying to urge Ray away from the group. "It doesn't matter what I said, you're probably just normal." Ray sighs
<SavanahHolland> Nadia then lets go of the boys hand, backing up to let Akemi get her hand shakes in, but during that time, fixes a gaze on the boy, to the point where it could possibly unnerving, even more so than the one she had locked on stacy earlier.
<SirGoldFish> Sam goes a little closer. "It was a really weird word though. Anoma something. I was just wondering why you would describe kids like that?"
<FakemixRed> The gaze horribly unnerves Ray "Anomaly, it wasn't anything serious. Now if you'll excuse us our friend is waiting." Sally nods at this and prepares to leave the group
<SirGoldFish> "Oh, alright." She nods and steps back, faking satisfaction.
<Kioku> Akemi rolls her eyes. "It's not that unusual of a word, silly. It just means something out of the ordinary. Kind of like a coincidence!"
<Kioku> "Well, it was nice to meet you!"
<SavanahHolland> "Okay, have a good day!" she says to the two, giving them a small wave but keeping her face turned towards Ray until he is out of sight.
<SirGoldFish> Sam goes back to the group and starts to whisper conspiratorially once the two people are far enough. "We're following those people."
<EndPhone> "Obviously."
<FakemixRed> The two people walk past the receptionist desk, with lots of familiarity as if they had done it thousands of times.
<Kioku> Akemi flicks her eyes to Sam, questioningly.
<FakemixRed> Roll Stealth to avoid detection
<SirGoldFish> "Anyone good at sneaking?"
<EndPhone> "My guess is Akemi's our best bet"
<Kioku> \What gives him that idea? Oh right, Spain…<SirGoldFish> "Akemi, mind trailing those people, see where they go?" She asks, relatively nicely.
<FakemixRed> The patches start ringing with the chopper trying to radio you in
<Kioku> Akemi sighs. She doesn't show her nervousness at all, but doesn't like splitting up. Alas! "We'll need to get in touch, or have a meetup point afterward." She blinks at the patch and slips behind the rest to tap it.
<EndPhone> "I'd Link minds with her, but the backlash of her defence is not something I want to deal with"
<FakemixRed> "Hey thought you guys would like to know, the target is getting real close to the hospital so get ready for shit to hit the fan anytime." A guard says a bit panicjed
<FakemixRed> panicked
<Kioku> \No time to lose, they're still moving. And we have the patches.\ Akemi flicks her tongue against her teeth and spirits away - not literally, of course - to shadow the pair.
<Kioku> 4d3-8+7 Stealthy~
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Stealthy~: 8:9-8+7
<SavanahHolland> Nadia makes a curious hum at the voice comming from the patch, then replying with the same cheerfulness she had the entire time "Okay."
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 Sally hasn't played enough MGS
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Sally hasn't played enough MGS: 2:8-8+2
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5 Ray certainly has
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Ray certainly has : 5:8-8+5
<SirGoldFish> Sam nods and thanks Akemi under her breath. "Now, who wants to go to the morgue? I have a plan to defend this place."
<FakemixRed> The patch cuts the communication. Akemi manages to trail them without so much as them contemplating her existence.
<EndPhone> "They won't let us in unless we're with an investigation agency, which is not something we can really fake. And our best stealth asset is gone off"
<FakemixRed> Should we split the groups?
<SavanahHolland> Nadia faces Sam, still smiling "I can if you would like."
<SirGoldFish> Sam turns to Nadia. "We could also just cut the hole before it gets here, or we could just wait for Akemi."

  • (Cleaned up join/leave pileup here)

<SavanahHolland> Nadia continues to face Sam, her smile and features don't reveal any liking towards one or the other "I am fine with either."
<FakemixRed> The morgue would be at the basement of the hospital, though getting through security will be the biggest concern.
<EndPhone> "I say we work on a plan to fight this thing off when it does get here. After all, we could be swarmed by everyone here, so we need to have some way to incapacitate them without killing or permanently scarring them" He looks at each one as he says what can't be done
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs. "Well, the lady said it could not be harmed through physical means. So maybe just have Fony and anyother psychics go attack it while outside. I could stay in, make sure Akemi is fine."
<SavanahHolland> "I think.. I can attack it.. but I am unsure.." she says slowly, still sporting a constant smile.
<EndPhone> "Well, I guess that leaves us two to make sure it doesn't cause trouble, and you and Akemi to make sure nothing bad goes on in here. Now, which way is it coming from?"
<SirGoldFish> "Alright, you two leave and try to slow down or stop the orb and I'll stay here. Call if you think I can help."
<EndPhone> "
<EndPhone> "Nadia, let's go" FonyX asks through the radio which way it was coming from and it's eta
<SavanahHolland> Nadia doesn't remember where exactly it was comming from so she goes to the patch "Which way is it comming from?" she asks, hoping someone will answer.
<FakemixRed> "Oh about that…bad news. The main body has yet to reach the hospital but it's off shoots have, and are about to wreak havoc." The guard says sheepishly
<SavanahHolland> Nadia takes a deep breath, then looks to Fony, already now starting to move "Okay, we need to hurry."
<EndPhone> "Sigh. When's the full body's ETA? and can you give approximate locations of the offshoots?"
<FakemixRed> "The offshoots are on the 1st and 3rd floor, converging on the second. The main body if it's speed stays consistent will reach you guys in about 10 minutes." The guard says rushing to get the info out
<EndPhone> "I say we handle the offshoots first. Any better ideas?" FonyX starts to head for the stairs
<SavanahHolland> "We will go to the ones on the first floor first." she says quickly, Nadia following behind at a much faster pace than usual.
<EndPhone> "Well, if they're converging on the second floor, it'll be easier to find them if we meet them there, but I guess a quick look around can't hurt much" (I assume roll perception)
<FakemixRed> (go for it)
<SavanahHolland> (Can I roll too?)
<EndPhone> 4d3-0
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone: 7:7-0
<FakemixRed> (yes)
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+8
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland: 10:10-8+8
<FakemixRed> Nadia and Fony both notice 3 people in hospital gowns stumbling around the halls, they seem to be heading toward the stairs as well. They seem a bit off, their eyes blank and their walking sluggish
<EndPhone> "That's not suspicious, I say sarcastically" FonyX starts running that way
<SirGoldFish> "What do you see?"
<FakemixRed> The patients look at Fony with an angry expression and seem eager for a fight. Everyone roll initiative!
<EndPhone> 4d3-0
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone: 8:8-0
<SavanahHolland> (Reflex are initiative right?)
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+6 (Sam's initiative.)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (Sam's initiative.) : 2:4-8+6
<SirGoldFish> (Ouch)
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+3 (Patch's initiative.)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (Patch's initiative.) : 3:8-8+3
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+6 Reflexes it is!
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Reflexes it is!: 5:7-8+6
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 Hospital zombies
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Hospital zombies: 0:6-8+2
<FakemixRed> (reflexes do work)
<FakemixRed> (that critfail tho)
<FakemixRed> The turn order is Fony, Nadia, Patches, Sam, Zombies
<FakemixRed> Sam is rather unlucky in this case however as when prepping for the fight she could feel her lust for flesh writhe within herself for an odd inexpiable reason. In fact those that are walking toward you guys seem like a tasty meal…
<EndPhone> "Think we can outrun them?" FonyX gets ready to counter one of them as he backs into that direction
<EndPhone> the direction they came from (I assume he passed them?)
<SavanahHolland> Nadia follows along where Fony goes "Yes." she says with a small giggle.

  • SirGoldFish gives channel operator status to FakemixRed

<FakemixRed> (do you mean out the hospital?)
<SirGoldFish> Sam's stomach growls and she licks her teeth at the people in front of her.
<EndPhone> (what? I meant is he already past them and closer to where that orb must be)
<FakemixRed> (Ah ok)
<FakemixRed> Nadia's turn
<SavanahHolland> (Ok tell me where exactly they are and what they see so I can bounce off that)
<FakemixRed> They are down the hallway approaching the stairway, with Fony running past their slow asses

  • FakemixRed has changed the topic to: Fony - Nadia - Patches - Sam - Gown Zombies

<SavanahHolland> Nadia follows Fony quickly, but then moves to try to approach one of the patient zombies, poking their upper arm.

  • UltimixRed (~ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|eRximitlU#ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|eRximitlU) has joined

<FakemixRed> Bad move Nadia, this puts you in a bad spot for when their turn comes around. -1 to Agility defense
<FakemixRed> Patche's turn
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+5 Patches goes to bite one of the, and Sam just gives a sadistic smile.
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Patches goes to bite one of the, and Sam just gives a sadistic smile.: 5:8-8+5
<FakemixRed> The Gown Zombie tries to block the attempt
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 0:6-8+2
<FakemixRed> No such luck, the Patches' fangs easily pierce through it's flesh. You can hear the snapping of it's leg bones, and it's relentless, blood gushing from the wound as the zombie passes out due to shock
<EndPhone> "Sam! We're supposed to *not* hurt them!"
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+7 Sam goes to use her sharp teeth to bite at the arm of one of the. She does not want to kill this person, just get a bite.
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Sam goes to use her sharp teeth to bite at the arm of one of the. She does not want to kill this person, just get a bite.: 9:10-8+7
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 No I like my skin!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, No I like my skin!: 2:8-8+2
<SavanahHolland> Nadia continues to pokity poke the Zombie's upper arm, hoping for a reaction of some sort.
<FakemixRed> Sam's powerful jaws take a decent hunk out of the person's arm as they scream a bloodcurdling scream. The taste of flesh helps satiate Sam's hunger for now
<FakemixRed> There is only one left, and it takes a good hard swing at Nadia, with it's brute strength
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 C'mon!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, C'mon! : 2:8-8+2
<SirGoldFish> Sam chews *Nom* *Nom* *Nom* Her skin color begins to return to its normal skin color.
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+6 Agility 3, Reflexes 3 Dodge!
<FakemixRed> Remember Nadia receives a -1 penalty if she attempts to use Agility defense
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+6-1 Agility 3, Reflexes 3 Dodge!
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Agility 3, Reflexes 3 Dodge!: 4:7-8+6-1
<FakemixRed> The zombie's swing misses Nadia by a wide margin. Fony's turn
<EndPhone> "What the hell, Sam?! Stop eating the zombies!" FonyX continues to back away, not wanting to risk being the dessert course
<FakemixRed> Real brave. Nadia's turn!
<SavanahHolland> Nadia doges out of the way in one quick motion with the smallest giggle, then moving to try to grab both of the single zombie's hands to hold it back.
<SavanahHolland> (Brawn?)
<FakemixRed> (indeed)
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 1:7-8+2
<SavanahHolland> roll 4d3-8+3 Brawn 1 + Physical Overdrive
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+3 Brawn 1 + Physical Overdrive
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Brawn 1 + Physical Overdrive: 3:8-8+3
<FakemixRed> Nadia is able to easily hold back the zombie, it's not exactly strong. This makes all physical defenses on the zombie's end -1
<FakemixRed> Patche's turn
<SavanahHolland> Nadia pulls back the Zombie's arms, holding them behind it's back, taking deep breaths.
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+5 Patches tries to bite the shit out of the last Zombie's leg. Like a chew toy!
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Patches tries to bite the shit out of the last Zombie's leg. Like a chew toy!: 12:7+5
<SirGoldFish> (That's 4)
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+1
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 1:8-8+1
<FakemixRed> Patche's fangs go right through it's legs, like a nice rasher of bacon, however it still retains a bit of it's conscious and can go on a bit more.
<FakemixRed> Sam's turn
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+7 Sam's mouth is full so she goes to punch this man in the face
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Sam's mouth is full so she goes to punch this man in the face: 7:8-8+7
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+1 punching a man while he's held down, real honourable
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, punching a man while he's held down, real honourable: -1:6-8+1
<FakemixRed> It's a KO! You knock the man out who goes limp in Nadia's arm
<SirGoldFish> Sam's stomach continues to growl and she and Patch's begins to lick the blood off the floor. *lick* *lick* *lick*
<FakemixRed> The three patients looked pretty messed up and bloody due to Sam's influence.
<SavanahHolland> Nadia's eyes go wide as she watches Sam do that, setting the man on the floor, walking up to Sam and retracting her hand to throw a clean slap across the girl's face.
<SavanahHolland> (Should I roll, and if I should what would I roll? Brawn?)
<FakemixRed> (depends if Sam wants to contest it)
<EndPhone> "My god. That's sickening. I- I can't even" FonyX would probably have been more sickened if he hadn't dealt with Nadia's hallucinations the last 2 days
<SirGoldFish> Sam gets a hardly *slap* to the face. In response she legit *Hisses* at Nadia as she continues to lick the blood off the floor. Her hunger almost being satiated.
<SirGoldFish> *hardy slap
<SavanahHolland> Nadia then runs over to one of the injured people, leaning down to look at the wounds Sam had caused.
<FakemixRed> It's rather brutal, a good chunk of their arm is missing and still profusely bleeding
<FakemixRed> The bone can be seen from the bite

  • FullMetalBitch has quit (Quit: )

<SavanahHolland> Nadia takes in a sharp breath, then trying her best not to vomit from the smell of blood. She then moves to channel her healing powers.
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland: 1:5-8+4
<FakemixRed> The healing powers of Nadia do little to help the poor patient, the healing only helps to delay the serious blood loss from her arm, but not much in the way of truly reversing the damage
<SavanahHolland> Nadia's wings slowly fade from the illusion, the left one now looking similar to the right one with a gray tinted mist. White tears flow from her eyes as she tries to heal the patient but can do no help. She then lets her wings fall, untangled by Akemi's illusion, the tears drying. Nadia then fishes out a roll of bandage, her powers had falled her, but bandaging someones wound hasn't!
<FakemixRed> Roll medical!
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+7 Brains 4 Med 3
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Brains 4 Med 3: 4:5-8+7
<FakemixRed> (so close to a crit fail dang) The bandaging helps to lessen the flowing blood, but without surgery it'll probably lead the patient in the same situation in a couple minutes
<SirGoldFish> Sam's blood lust ceases and she goes to sit upright, her mouth and hands still covered in blood. She sees the carnage she has caused. Her eyes go wide and her bottom lip begins to tremble in fear. ~NO NO, NOT AGAIN.~ A single tear brushes down her face and she goes to sprint toward the stairs. She's not thinking straight. She just decides to go where Fony was going.
<FakemixRed> The patch starts ringing again
<SavanahHolland> Nadia looks disappointed in herself, but continues to.. smile. She then shakely stands up, wishing she could do more. Then running after Sam and Fony, looking to the patch to let it come through.
<FakemixRed> "Akemi has engaged some of the offshoots on the second floor, it appears the main one is quickly approaching as well. Hurry to her location!"
<SavanahHolland> Nadia then swiftly runs to try to head to where the Patch said Akemi's location was.
<SirGoldFish> Sam was going up the stairs anyways, she decides to continue up them, tears fall down her face one by one. She's not really feeling guilty for killing/seriously hurting people. She's crying because she is being reminded by bad memories.
<Kioku> (Merge Point)

  • From FF

<FakemixRed> Akemi trails the two unsuspecting people who go up to the second floor chatting about mundane things along the way
<Kioku> Akemi does as anyone would in a place they don't belong - she acts like she totally belongs there, to anyone who she passes or is noticed by. One must take care not to make it /look/ like you're hiding something or tailing someone, when you are, after all.
<FakemixRed> The two eventually reach a room on the second floor, the plate with the room number says 1850 "You know I laugh every time I see this room. Like what are the odds?" Sally laughs while Ray smiles
<FakemixRed> Sally opens the door to the room and walks in along with Ray who closes it behind him.
<Kioku> Akemi tilts her head. Is there something special about that number? She'll have to check around later. (Are the blinds open?)
<FakemixRed> Yes the blinds are open so you can see the two inside, though the patient in question is obstructed by the side of the bed
<Kioku> Akemi considers for a moment, and tries to lip-read. Hopefully, Mary isn't someone they plan on hurting.
<FakemixRed> Roll perception for that
<Kioku> 4d3-8+6
<TheTrueDice> Kioku: 4:6-8+6
<FakemixRed> Akemi is having a bit of an issue reading their lips, she can only make out a couple words they are saying. "Got loose…..please……wake…." Ray speaks "No……it's…..near…" Sally says
<Kioku> Akemi watches a little longer. \It sounds like they're visiting a coma patient, and need her help. They mentioned anomalies earlier, and saying something is near… this timing… maybe they're here for the same thing we are? What got loose though?\ Akemi thinks to herself a few moments. \That lady at the school said someone unleashed a monster on the world, right? It fits… sort of.\ A detetective, Akemi ain't, but smart
<Kioku> enough to piece together something right in front of her? Certainly.
<FakemixRed> Akemi can see Ray gain a displeased face, as if he felt something but he simply just brings the briefcase closer to him. Sally however sets what appears to be chips on the beside table and offers some to Ray. who declines a worried expression on his face
<Kioku> Akemi considers opening the door, but is pretty hesitant, with no idea who these people are. Then again, they could become friends… right? She tries to taste their emotions, what they might be feeling right now. At least, as far as she can.
<FakemixRed> Akemi can feel worry and fear in Ray, while Sally feels rather calm and collected. The Mary person feels rather peaceful, but with a hint of…passion. akin to an adrenaline rush despite being comatose.

  • UltimixRed (~ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|eRximitlU#ten.labolgcbs.cnlrhc.deepsthgil.8AE403E7-CRInys|eRximitlU) has joined

<Kioku> Akemi glances up and down the hall to make sure she isn't being observed, and… well… does the Akemi thing to do. She tries the door and peeks in.
<FakemixRed> (Akemi thing? the possession?)
<Kioku> (Nope! The "Akemi thing to do" is "the thing that makes sense if you're an Akemi" She's using Akemi-logic. Very different from normal-logic.)
<FakemixRed> Ray jumps and turns to the door while Sally calmly opens the briefcase revealing what looks to be some weird mechanical device along with a stack of Ofuda, thankfully being able to read japanese is helpful to Akemi as she knows the word is "Seal"
<FakemixRed> "The fuck! is the girl from earlier!" Ray exclaims as Sally brings some of the seals in her hand. "She's probably one of the zombies the Warp made."
<Kioku> Akemi tilts her head. "Seals? Are you kannushi?"
<Kioku> She blinks and frowns slightly at the accusation.
<Kioku> "Zombies? Warp?" \Well, at least they didn't attack right away. They seem more scared than anything.\ She pokes an arm in the door and waves, hoping the friendly gesture will give them pause.
<FakemixRed> "Oh, she isn't one of them." Sally says relaxing her arm while Ray is only more tense. "You know it's rude to get into a stranger's hospital room."
<Kioku> "Is it? I've never been to a hospital, sorry. But we aren't /quite/ strangers… and I'm not /quite/ in the room…" Akemi gives a little giggle. The reasoning sounds flimsy even to her.
<FakemixRed> "Please go away." Ray says with a frown while Sally shakes her head in disappointment. "Of course it's rude, now run along."
<FakemixRed> "I would also suggest leaving the hospital, dangerous things are coming your way." Ray says as he moves to push Akemi away from the door
<Kioku> Akemi sighs sadly. "Well… if you insist. Good luck with the Warp!" She winks and slips behind the door, closing it while staying outside in the hall.
<FakemixRed> Akemi can now see two things on either side of her. Each of them appears to be circle shaped purple gaps in space time, full of eyes all looking right at Akemi.
<Kioku> Akemi brings her foot up and nudges the door back open just before it latches, continuing her spin away to direct her momentum inward. She dances backward through the doorway, lighting a Mindfire curse on one of the gaps along her way. "On second thought, we could work together."
<Kioku> 4d3-8+4 Her hand and eyes glow a very dark shade of purple for a moment as she attempts it.
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Her hand and eyes glow a very dark shade of purple for a moment as she attempts it.: 5:9-8+4
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+3 Bad Akemi!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Bad Akemi!: 6:11-8+3
<FakemixRed> The curse fails to injure the gaps.
<FakemixRed> Ray stands up pissed. "Oh god please just stop." while Sally seems to still be tending to the coma patient who you can now clearly see, it's a girl who looks to be in her college years with blonde hair. She's comatose on the bed
<Kioku> Akemi turns to look at Ray as the glow in her eyes is just fading. "Tell it to the pair of blobs outside."

  • FullMetalBitch has quit (Quit: )

<Kioku> "Round? Purple? Hole-esque?"
<Kioku> "Full of eyes?"
<FakemixRed> Ray's eyes narrow "They're here aren't they." he opens up his briefcase which is identical to Sally's and hands a good handful of the ofuda to Akemi. "Should make them corporeal for a couple seconds." Sally prepares herself as well "Mary…please wake up soon alright"
<Kioku> Akemi smiles. Yay for bonding over danger!
<Kioku> She glances at Mary. "Tell me what happened to her, if it's brief? I… I might be able to help." \They already know about these things, so I shouldn't get in trouble for exposing myself, right?<FakemixRed> Ray rushes out the door beckoning Akemi to follow while Sally remains. "She's using her powers right now, we're not sure how to reverse it. For now I'll take care of her so you two defend the place."
<Kioku> Akemi lets out a quick breath and nods. A brief possession or something to snap her back can wait, if it would even help at all. She follows Ray, wondering at the ofuda in her hand. Would they do anything to her, since she's so uncertain of things after a couple days ago? … No. No, Asami wouldn't let that happen. Inari wouldn't either, right?
<FakemixRed> "I'll try my best to land some hits but honestly i'm not too sure how effective it is, I mean we barely managed to seal it up with lots of help and luck" Ray says as he faces one of them
<FakemixRed> (Merge to firestarters? They're at your location anyways)
<Kioku> (Already? Dang, thought there'd be a couple rounds before they got here.)
<Kioku> (Sure then, I guess!)
<FakemixRed> (it's the final showdown gotta have a crowd amirite?)

  • FF merged to FS

<FakemixRed> Your vision down the hospital hallway is obscured by a purple gap in space, full of unearthly eyes all seeming to stare at you
<Kioku> 4d3-8+7 initiative
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, initiative: 7:8-8+7
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+6 initiative
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, initiative: 9:11-8+6
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+6 (Sam)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (Sam) : 14:8+6
<SirGoldFish> (That's 6)
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+3 Ray
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Ray : 2:7-8+3
<SirGoldFish> !roll 4d3-8+3 (Patches)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (Patches) : 5:10-8+3
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 Holes
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Holes : 1:7-8+2
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 Holes #2
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Holes #2: 3:9-8+2

  • FakemixRed has changed the topic to: Nadia - Akemi - Sam - Patches - Hole 2 - Ray - Hole 1

<FakemixRed> Nadia get's the first move, though Hole 1 is blocking her access to Akemi
<FakemixRed> gets*
<SavanahHolland> Nadia finally makes her way to Akemi's floor, taking a stance to then open her eyes, the bright white shining out her eyes at the purple gap with many eyes. Both wings then extending as far as they can, the right one being overtaken with pure white light to give the illusion of repair, a halo then being briefly traced above her head with the same light. Nadia says some latin under her breath.
<FakemixRed> (Was that her turn???)
<SavanahHolland> (Doesn't she go first?)
<FakemixRed> (yeah does she not use her power?)
<SavanahHolland> (Shes using her power right now)
<SavanahHolland> (I'm about to roll)
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+6 Rise Angelum Meum - 4 + Mental overdrive
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Rise Angelum Meum - 4 + Mental overdrive: 5:7-8+6
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 7:11-8+4
<FakemixRed> Nadia attempts to flood the Gap's mind but it successfully defends itself from the invasion
<EndPhone> 4d3-0
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone: 7:7-0

  • FakemixRed has changed the topic to: Nadia - Akemi - Fony- Sam - Patches - Hole 2 - Ray - Hole 1
  • FakemixRed has changed the topic to: Nadia - Fony- Akemi - Sam - Patches - Hole 2 - Ray - Hole 1

<FakemixRed> Fony's turn
<EndPhone> 4d3-3 FonyX attempts to mindlink both holes
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone, FonyX attempts to mindlink both holes: 6:9-3
<FakemixRed> The task will be -1 for doing two simultaneous things is that alright?
<EndPhone> (well, it's technically doing one thing, just at 2 targets. I have no idea)
<FakemixRed> (multi-targeting get's penalties because it technically is an AOE-ish thing)
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4 Hole 1
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Hole 1 : 2:6-8+4
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4 Hole 2
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Hole 2 : 4:8-8+4
<FakemixRed> Fony manages to link minds with both of the Holes (dealing psyche damage I presume?)
<EndPhone> (can I Mindshock this turn? It's another action…)
<FakemixRed> (Ah then no if it's a different action)
<FakemixRed> The Gaps are very simplistic in thought and just seem to go ~Conquer Conquer Conquer~
<FakemixRed> Akemi's turn
<Kioku> Akemi puts a hand over her chest, glances flirtatiously at the hole Ray isn't attending, and blows a kiss to it… before her look turns half sly, half wicked and she giggles. \Reminds me of something I hunted for its essence a couple years ago~ Oh, Asami, your tastes are so strange!<Kioku> 4d3-8+6 Heartbreak (Psyche damage)
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Heartbreak (Psyche damage): 5:7-8+6
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 5:9-8+4
<FakemixRed> The Hole 1 is way too preoccupied with world domination for something like a wily fox spirit! It's intentions are pure and simple. be ruler of fucking everything!
<FakemixRed> Sam's turn
<SirGoldFish> Sam does not know what to do, she's worried for those people. She is super hesitant. "Wha-what do I do?!" She asks with a mixture of confusion, anger, and sadness. This is the most vulnerable she's been in awhile. Blood and a few tears cover her face.
<Kioku> \She needs them to be physical, doesn't she? So that means…\ "Ray, try to tag the one closer to our help!"
<FakemixRed> (Sam could set up a delayed action so that when Ray does his thing she can just pounce)
<FakemixRed> Ray takes note "Got it!"
<SirGoldFish> Sam takes a delayed action to attack the physical one, along with Patches.
<FakemixRed> Hole 2 gets a stab at it
<FakemixRed> He tries to fire a beam at Sam, which can be either evaded or resisted via Mental fortitude
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+6 Sam is good at dodging.
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Sam is good at dodging.: 6:8-8+6
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 5:9-8+4
<FakemixRed> The beam doesn't touch Sam, streaking past her.
<FakemixRed> Ray's turn which he uses to toss a seal at the Hole 1 which attempts to collapse in on itself to avoid getting hit
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+3 Ray
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Ray : 2:7-8+3
<FakemixRed> 4d2-8+2
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: -1:5-8+2
<FakemixRed> The seal makes contact first, which causes it to make it seem as if it truly filled space like a proper physics obeying entity
<FakemixRed> Now Sam and Patches gets to have some fun.
<SirGoldFish> Sam brings out her knife, she takes a deep breath and she plunges her blade into the the creature
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+7-8 Dagger plunging
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Dagger plunging : 7:8+7-8
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+2 Did not plan for this! Conquer!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Did not plan for this! Conquer! : 1:7-8+2
<SirGoldFish> She gives a fucking battlecry and everything as she dagger plunges into the orb.
<FakemixRed> The dagger tears right through the rip in space, cleaving it in half and distorting it until it vanishes, the seal falling onto the floor
<FakemixRed> "Well well…. I didn't expect some brats to interrupt my plans. No bother I will conquer you all anyways." Says a deep voice that seems to come from behind Sam and that group
<FakemixRed> The main body has appeared which appears to be the same as the offshoots but has a deeper shade of purple and is square shaped instead
<SirGoldFish> Patches goes to try and aid Akemi in defense, jumping in the way of the beam if it looks like she's gonna biff it. (Do I have to roll for this?)
<FakemixRed> (You roll when it triggers, I'll tell you when)
<SirGoldFish> (Actually, can I just have Patches take the shot if someone is gonna get hit by the beam?)
<FakemixRed> (Sure)
<SirGoldFish> (Cool)

  • FakemixRed has changed the topic to: Nadia - Akemi - Sam - Patches - Hole 2 - Ray - EX Fairy Mom
  • FakemixRed has changed the topic to: Nadia - Fony- Akemi - Sam - Patches - Hole 2 - Ray - Ex Fairy Mom

<FakemixRed> "You all must understand, it's only fair for me to take revenge isn't it?" The Gap says as it fires a beam at Fony
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5 Conquer…BEAM!!!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Conquer…BEAM!!!: 5:8-8+5
<EndPhone> 4d3 Dodge, because I don't want too much strain
<EndPhone> 4d3
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone: 11
<FakemixRed> (Might wanna retry that roll there haha)
<EndPhone> (?)
<EndPhone> (is it because I forgot the -0?)
<FakemixRed> (Ah I see, confusing.)
<FakemixRed> Not even close, the beam goes way past you
<FakemixRed> Nadia's turn
<SirGoldFish> Patches is just gonna aid in Sam's next roll.
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+5-8
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish: 7:10+5-8
<SirGoldFish> (Sam will get +2 to her next attack roll. Part of the kill command ablity)
<FakemixRed> Alright. Nadia's turn
<SavanahHolland> Nadia lets her wings stay in place, the light still pouring out of her eyes, she then goes to use her power on the same one she had earlier.
<FakemixRed> That one is dead I think
<SavanahHolland> (Then the other one)
<EndPhone> (go for the new threat!)
<SavanahHolland> (new threat it is)
<FakemixRed> Ray looks at the shining wings "I knew it! She was an anomaly!"
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+6 Rise Angelum Meum + Mental overdrive
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland, Rise Angelum Meum + Mental overdrive: 5:7-8+6
<SirGoldFish> "Can you do what you did with the big one?" She shouts to Ray.
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5 You cannot conquer me mortal!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, You cannot conquer me mortal! : 3:6-8+5
<FakemixRed> Nadia beats out the gap at the mental invade and finds various memories. things such as it conquering three people in the woods.. one of them being Aiko. Along with it being broken apart by people resembling Ray and an unknown blonde girl
<SavanahHolland> Nadia makes a connection to its mind, her eyes glow a little brighter with the white light. She then takes a dive into its memories that it holds close picking the one that was most special to it, tainting that memory with a single touch.
<FakemixRed> The memories corrupt and damage the gap. Fony's turn, he is still mind linked to the Hole 2 for easy access
<EndPhone> 4d3-3 Mindlinked? Mind shocked!
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone, Mindlinked? Mind shocked!: 5:8-3
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+3 No Conquer!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, No Conquer! : 0:5-8+3
<FakemixRed> Fony manages to distort the mind of the offshoot enough for it to dissipate. "Why are my minions so useless!" The gap screams
<EndPhone> "Because you suck!" FonyX taunts it
<FakemixRed> Akemi's turn The gap howls in anger "I will turn you all into my janitors!"
<Kioku> \It might try to escape. But it won't get away easily~\ Akemi looks at the gap with a smirk and a giggle, and her eyes flash gold for a moment.
<Kioku> 4d3-8+6 Wicked Curse: Misfortune (Overdrive)
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Wicked Curse: Misfortune (Overdrive): 3:5-8+6
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5 I am Fortune!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, I am Fortune!: 5:8-8+5
<FakemixRed> The curse fails to affect the Gap
<FakemixRed> Sam's turn
<SirGoldFish> (Is Ex fairy mom physical, yet?)
<SirGoldFish> (If not then She's delaying her turn until it is.)
<FakemixRed> (no Akemi could try doing what Ray does since she has it too but no)
<SirGoldFish> (Sam delays her turn, in that case.)
<FakemixRed> Ray attempts to throw the Ofuda at the Gap
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5 Sealing Overdrive
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Sealing Overdrive : 5:8-8+5
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4 No!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, No! : 2:6-8+4
<FakemixRed> The paper sticks onto the Gap before it can close, making it manifest in the world properly. Though you can tell the effect is not nearly as pronounced as the minions were
<FakemixRed> Sam's delayed action triggers. +1 to offense
<SirGoldFish> Sam looks at the ex fairy mom, her face covered in dried blood, she yells out. "Say your prayer now, bitch!" She runs up and jumps before stabbing into the giant sphere.
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+12 (Patches+Overdrive+attack+delayed action)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (Patches+Overdrive+attack+delayed action) : 17:5+12
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 17-8
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish: 9:17-8
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8 I am God, there is nothing to pray to!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, I am God, there is nothing to pray to!: 2:10-8
<FakemixRed> The dagger pierces through the Fairy Mom who yelled in pain, it seemed to do a good chunk of damage, though it was gaining incorporealness fast
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+5 Patches gets to have a go now at hurting it.
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Patches gets to have a go now at hurting it.: 4:7-8+5
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 2:10-8

  • Topic for #firestarters is: Nadia - Fony- Akemi - Sam - Patches - Hole 2 - Ray - Ex Fairy Mom
  • Topic for #firestarters set by FakemixRed (Mon Jun 29 20:20:02 2015)

<FakemixRed> Fairy Mom's turn I already applied Patche
<FakemixRed> patches' damage
<FakemixRed> The fairy blasts at Sam in revenge
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+7 CONQUER….BEAM OVERDRIVE
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, CONQUER….BEAM OVERDRIVE: 7:8-8+7
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+6 (Sam is master at dodging)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (Sam is master at dodging) : 16:10+6
<SirGoldFish> (That's 8)
<FakemixRed> The beam misses. Nadia's turn
<SavanahHolland> Nadia then tries again in her quest to ruin more memories for the gap.
<SavanahHolland> !roll 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> SavanahHolland: 4:8-8+4
<FakemixRed> The gap regains its incorporeal form
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 4:7-8+5
<FakemixRed> The Gap fights off the corruption of memories making it Fony's turn
<EndPhone> 4d3-3 I forgot if this should be mindlink or mindshock…
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone, I forgot if this should be mindlink or mindshock…: 5:8-3
<FakemixRed> Mindlink
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 4:7-8+5
<FakemixRed> Fony successfully establishes a link into the creature's mind. ~These goddamn kids. I am the ultimate ruler losing to something still in diapers! It's all that bitch's fault!~
<FakemixRed> Akemi's turn
<Kioku> "Chikusho!" Nothing is working! Is it because she's questioning herself so much? The irritation is finally getting to her enough to /almost/ show. Almost. A faint, light-green glow flicks along her fingers…
<Kioku> 4d3-8+6 Wicked Curse: Disorient (Overdrive)
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, Wicked Curse: Disorient (Overdrive): 5:7-8+6
<EndPhone> ~Nope. you're just pathetic. can't even keep me out of your mind.~
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 4:8-8+4
<FakemixRed> Akemi disorients the Gap, who takes -1 on defense rolls
<Kioku> (Dang. Focusing it against defenses)
<Kioku> (Oh, y' figured. XD)
<FakemixRed> Sam and Patches's turn
<SirGoldFish> Sam looks to Ray. "Can you do that again? Making it real again so I can hit it?" She's delaying her move before that's done.
<FakemixRed> Ray nods "I'll try my best!"
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+5 Sealing Overdrive!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, Sealing Overdrive! : 5:8-8+5
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8+4 No, No!
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed, No, No! : 3:7-8+4
<FakemixRed> Once again the Gap gains mass and intersects the dimensions properly. Making it weak to physical attacks once again
<EndPhone> ~oh dear. Can you do anything right? You poor thing~
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+5 Patches is gonna go before Sam, he's gonna try to bite into the Orb, trying to take a chunk out
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, Patches is gonna go before Sam, he's gonna try to bite into the Orb, trying to take a chunk out: 4:7-8+5
<FakemixRed> "You know, this is way easier when the anomalies team up with me" Ray jokes
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: -3:5-8
<SirGoldFish> (Please say it has more health left so Sam can get the last hit in, Red-chan~)
<FakemixRed> Patches crushes the gap between its fangs. Practically destroying it, only a tiny scrap remains
<FakemixRed> "I am the ruler! The MOST POWERFUL BEING!"
<Kioku> \The GWU lady said to make sure not to kill it!<EndPhone> "more like least. You didn't hit us once…"
<SirGoldFish> Sam begins to laugh manically, "Bye bye!" She goes to slash the thing in half, hopefully killing it.
<Kioku> \Then how do we capture it…?<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3-8+9 (Overdrive)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (Overdrive) : 8:7-8+9
<FakemixRed> 4d3-8
<TheTrueDice> FakemixRed: 0:8-8
<Kioku> (Redact, the thought was due to an earlier typo of it vs them)
<FakemixRed> The blade goes through the gap and you can feel the space around it return to normal. The Gap collapsing in on itself into it condenses so much it forms a Ruby looking gem
<FakemixRed> "You can kill it!???" Ray screams in shock as he sees the gem
<SirGoldFish> Sam pockets the ruby and turns to the group. "That all? Because I need to wash."
<EndPhone> (can I agility to try for the gem before her?)
<SavanahHolland> Nadia takes a deep breath as Sam slashes the thing in half, then turning into a gem. "I need to go and start helping the people that were hurt." she says slowly.
<FakemixRed> (yes unless she decides to relent the gem)
<EndPhone> 4d3-4 (I assume no skill applies)
<TheTrueDice> EndPhone, (I assume no skill applies): 1:5-4
<FakemixRed> Reflexes for Sam applies
<Kioku> (>.> Shiny. This could earn a new friend somewhere. Akemi might try too, just to /look/ at it. And show it to Wendy later.)
<SirGoldFish> !Roll 4d3+6-8 (My shiny. Not yours.)
<TheTrueDice> SirGoldFish, (My shiny. Not yours.): 5:7+6-8
<FakemixRed> Sam easily outspeeds Fony in grabbing the gem
<Kioku> 4d3-8+7 But but… shiny…
<TheTrueDice> Kioku, But but… shiny…: 9:10-8+7
<FakemixRed> What is Akemi trying to do?
<EndPhone> take it first
<Kioku> (I just said up there…)
<SirGoldFish> (Sam was right there. I think she should get a bonus of some sort. V:)
<SirGoldFish> (Since she was in range to get it.)
<SavanahHolland> Nadia watches the show of all hands trying to grab the gem, then turns around, heading down the stairs to go back to the wounded and see if they're still alive.
<FakemixRed> Sam would get a +2, even then Akemi still is faster. Them fox traits
<EndPhone> (well, FonyX never really moved from next to her. Akemi could get a penalty, though)
<FakemixRed> (True…it would still be about equal.)
<EndPhone> (well, they'd be maybe 2 steps apart is what I meant)
<SirGoldFish> (Can I apply overdrive to pick it up first. >.>)
<EndPhone> (too late)
<FakemixRed> (Oh my god just decide who gets the gem already)
<EndPhone> (I'm pretty sure Akemi gets it)
<Kioku> Akemi scoops it up, studies it for several moments, and tosses it over her shoulder into Sam's hands. Not pretty enough for Wendy.

  • FullMetalBitch (~ten.xoc.sk.sk.1238BEDC-CRInys|lateMlluF#ten.xoc.sk.sk.1238BEDC-CRInys|lateMlluF) has joined

<Kioku> \Even if it has an interesting tale behind it.<Kioku> \I'll just tell her anyway~<FakemixRed> Nadia find that the patients are currently being taking away on stretchers. They are alive….just barely
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs. "Thanks." Sam pockets it. "Anyone know where the bathroom is?"
<Kioku> She slips back over to Ray and stares at him. "So… can I see Mary now?"
<EndPhone> "Woah, that thing might be anomalous. Be careful"
<FakemixRed> "I guess…you did sorta save our asses." Ray says cleaning up his seals
<EndPhone> FonyX follows to help Nadia save people
<FakemixRed> Once the main body went down, it seems the mind conquering had worn off the victims
<SavanahHolland> Nadia goes to offer help to the staff, and anyone around that needed a helping hand in light of recent events.
<FakemixRed> The staff tell Nadia to rely on the doctors since they assume a random girl does not possess 4 years of medical training
<Kioku> Akemi glances down at the pile of seals in her hand. "… Can I keep a few of these? Or…" She leans over to whisper. "Could you… stick one on me? I need to test something." She hurries back to Mary's room without waiting for a response.
<FakemixRed> Ray raises an eyebrow but complies sticking one onto Akemi. She can feel it immediately, it is suppressing her anomalous nature however it isn't very strong. The feeling passes but in a moment before it falls off
<Kioku> (Does it flicker her or anything?)
<FakemixRed> (yes)
<Kioku> "And here I thought they were supposed to make things more physical, not less…"
<SavanahHolland> Nadia seems annoyed with the staff, but tries to help in any way possible, even cleaning blood of the ground if need be.
<SirGoldFish> Sam shrugs. She killed the beast but no one cares. She dejectedly goes to look for a bathroom to wash up, maybe even ditching her hoodie there if it's drenched in blood.
<FakemixRed> "It should suppress things that don't conform to reality. Your natural form probably is spiritual." Ray says as he opens the door and explains the situation to Sally who seems to be pleased with the result
<FakemixRed> Nadia does manage to wipe the floors of the blood, she does a pretty good job, the floor shines
<SirGoldFish> There probably was not all that much blood with Sam licking it off the floor and junk.
<Kioku> Akemi loses her breath at the words of what she'd suspected lately. \But that's Asami, not… not me!\ She wanders over almost in a daze to the bed, looking down at Mary and putting a few ofuda in her satchel, handing back the rest.
<FakemixRed> Ray takes it silently as they both watch Akemi stare at Mary
<FakemixRed> Even so, Nadia is a trooper and cleans the floor up
<Kioku> "Do you know what happened to her? Why she's like this?"
<FakemixRed> "She used some weird power of hers to help contain that thing. Course now she's been in a Coma for about a year, not really sure how to help her." Sally says
<Kioku> \They'll like me if I can help with this, right?\ "I'll look." Akemi puts a hand on Mary and, barring intervention, jumps into her.
<SirGoldFish> Sam looks at her self in the mirror, showing a deadpan expression as she begins to wipe the dried up blood with a wet paper towel.
<FakemixRed> Instead of seeing the hospital or nothing as expected. Akemi looks through what she assumes is Mary's mind to see something odd, she appears to be above the clouds on the mountain top before the mind starts rejecting the possession
<FakemixRed> The dried blood isn't so easy to remove sadly for Sam, the paper towels only do so much. Blood still clearly visible on her hoodie
<Kioku> ~Hey, Mary? You in here? You can come back now, it's okay. Ray and Sally, we got rid of it.~
<SavanahHolland> After cleaning the floors, Nadia finds her way to one of the staff that seems to be in charge, asking if anyone was seriously injured.
<FakemixRed> "Yeah three people got really messed up in all this. They're in surgery now so don't worry, this is the best hospital in Pennslyvania." A nurse says
<SirGoldFish> Sam takes the hoodie off to reveal the black plain shirt she was wearing, underneath. She continues trying to wash the blood off her face. She feels dejected.
<FakemixRed> ~How? I guess I should just count my blessings. Soon I will awaken, there are things I need done.~ Mary thinks before she forces Akemi out of her
<FakemixRed> The blood easily washes off her face. Skin is a bit more hydrophobic than cloth
<Kioku> Akemi jumps out to land on the opposite side of the bed from the door, in a crouch. Here's hoping nobody saw that.
<FakemixRed> Ray and Sally stare at Akemi in abject horror
<SavanahHolland> Nadia gives the person a smile "Last time someone said I was in the best hospital a month later I was stabbed by a nurse." she then turns around, and walks away to join back up with the others happily.
<Kioku> "She said "Soon I will awaken, there are things I need done." Does that help?"
<Kioku> Akemi feels a little depressed at the horrified look.
<Kioku> And it shows after the first few second.s
<FakemixRed> Ray looks at Sally who composes herself quickly "Yes thank you. You should be returning to your friends now, you don't want to be here in the aftermath."
<Kioku> \Return to my friends…\ "So you aren't… even after all that…" Akemi bows her head and slowly walks around the bed to get on the door side. Her sadness is nearly palpable.
<FakemixRed> Sally tilts her head "Did I say something wrong?" she says to Ray who shrugs
<SirGoldFish> Sam walks out, going toward the hospital entrance with a dead pan expression.
<Kioku> Akemi looks back over her shoulder once she's near the door. "Please don't be afraid of me for who or what I am. It's not like I have bad intentions. I just hoped we'd be friends by the end of this."
<FakemixRed> Ray is the first to respond. "Why should we be afraid of an ally?" which Sally nods
<Kioku> Akemi blinks. \Ally? … Close enough I guess, for now. It's a step in the right direction.\ The sadness /mostly/ dissipates, and she manages a small smile. "You shouldn't, I hope. Let's work together again!"
<Kioku> She spins out of the room and looks around, not knowing where the others went.
<SirGoldFish> Redact
<SavanahHolland> Nadia finds Akemi, having made her way back to find everyone, giving the girl a smile and a wave, some blood on the end of her sleeve from cleaning
<SirGoldFish> Before Sam walks out. She is gonna store the gem in her chest cavity.
<FakemixRed> (Unless you guys got anything can I start the mission finish?)
<EndPhone> (I've got nothing to add)
<Kioku> (I'm pretty much done)
<SavanahHolland> (mhm)
<FakemixRed> The flower guard seems pleased with himself as he searches through the students for any contraband. The only one they question are the ofuda in Akemi's bag "What are these? I can't read the symbols."
<Kioku> "They're in Japanese. I'm half-Japanese." Akemi shrugs. "I haven't been to a Shinto shrine since I was six, so I thought they'd be nice to maybe make up something in my room."
<FakemixRed> The flower guard shrugs "No clue where you got these but I doubt they would hurt." The chopper lifts into the air to head home
<FakemixRed> Rewards! Everyone gets 2 XP and $500
<FakemixRed> Akemi obtains x10 sealing Ofuda
<FakemixRed> -MISSION COMPLETE-

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License