Name: Elissia Crysalli
XP Unspent/Total: 0/85.5Brief Description:At 16 and 5'7, she has the height of an adult with a child-like face. Brown shoulder length hair and hazel-green eyes with two birthmarks under her right eye. She tends to wear long sleeves, and jeans.
Appearance: She tends to wear long sleeves, and jeans.
Personality: Depend upon the person she's interacting with. Grace, Gentle and an enigma, Defensive
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Drawing
Brawn: 2 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 4 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 3 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 3 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 3 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Initiative: 7 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 8 (Default: 5 plus Brawn, plus half of Resolve)
Psyche: 9 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Charisma)
- Perception - (4) Acuity (Brief flavor bit (optional))
- Stealth - (5) Finesse (Brief flavor bit (optional))
- Reflex - (2) Finesse
- Movement - (3) Finesse
- Mechanics - (1) Acuity
- Survival - (2) Associated Stat (Brief flavor bit (optional))
- Martial Combat - (1) Finesse Tang Soo Do
Alter Perception - 4 (Gift) Optional Flavor
An illusion ability.As long as she's not spotted, Elissia can alter the sensory of herself into something non threatening. She can change her aura to appear as a small or large animal, blending with surroundings. This helps not only hiding from other humans, but to not startle the wildlife around her.
OOB Solid Illusion - 4 (Gift) Optional Flavor
[rank 2 :Last 2 hour, 80 feet distance] putting her awareness into a solid shape formed by her aura. However the longer away from her body, the more the body will begin to go through problems after 48 hours if she doesn't return to her body. the illusion cannot just disperse, it has to touch or be with a foot of Elissia's body. It's best used as an observation/ scouting tool.BRIEF Description
El's blood has the ability to heal, however the moment it's extracted the blood begins to decrease in potency, making it impossble to use for finding cures to deadly diseases. At the moment, it works best on mild to moderate injuries and severe allergic reactions. She cannot bring back the dead and to try and bring those close to death has a more failure than a sucess rate, it depends on the persons Willpower more than her blood at that point.
Aura-mail - 4 (Gift) ArmorAura-Mail Mechanic - Gives 1/3 rating Mundane DR, 1/2 rating Ability DR
(1) Eliisia (learned by Valentin) can concentrate her aura into a suit of translucent armor. Defends against energy-related attacks (fireballs, etc.) amazingly well, and so-so against physical attacks. However, the shield itself can also absorb and filter through energy, making the air within heated for the use of Energy Repel (the I am Rubber, you are Glue Method)
Energy Repel : (1) (practiced With Valentin)
- Hemophobia (mild) (-4) - // -3 on rolls. Elissia has mild Hemophobia, especially at the sight of others blood. She becomes mentally unable to move, speed and reflexes are slowed.
- FeatureName (Cost) - Brief Description / What It Does
Total Currency: $600 CAD
A garnet silver ring, imbued with Understand Bird
- Art supplies
- extra clothes
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Status Nova :2XP, $400
Something Silently Slithers: 2 XP, $200
Fifth Sanctum, $200
Xp Before Ripple:42
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!