Aliases: Vasilius, Spirit of Valor, Basil
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Vasilius is a Spirit, and most often seen without his armor, either transparent or manifested. He is strong, with the look of a warrior in the eyes and the body. Determined and courageous in everything he does.
Appearance: Vasilius has the body of an athlete and the visage of an 'iconic', or rather, 'typical', male protagonist/epic hero in a book or movie— he thought it was a good look for valor. Basil, as he can also be called, typically doesn't don his armor unless he is trying to instill courage before and during a fight.
Personality: Valor. Seriously. Courage in times of fear and strength in times of weakness. He stands for these things, including honor. While other, more intimate emotions aren't his forte, he will try to cheer others up if needed - mind, in his own way. Basil loosely goes by a code of chivalry, mainly because he likes the idea but understands that it is very archaic in today's time.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Few hobbies interest him at the moment besides learning new things. Occasionally makes weapons.
Basil if a fan of acts of selflessness, courage and honor. He respects anyone who makes an effort to show those traits. Not to mention he also likes soft things.
In opposition, he dislikes acts of selfishness and dishonesty, and takes it to heart when someone commits these acts.
Vitality Total: 9
Reflex Total: 3
Willpower Total: 4
Parry Roll: 9
Mundane DR: 7 (Resolve 4 + Spirit of Valor 3)
Ability DR: 7 (Resolve 4 + Spirit of Valor 3)
- Close Combat - (5) Brawn When those try to stand up against the might of Valor, they shall fall…
- Stability - (5) Resolve …For Valor is stronger than any blade, than any arm.
- Craft - (4) Acuity Basil can make melee weapons for anyone who needs is.
- Artifact Design - (4) Acuity He can also infuse it with more than any mundane power.
Spirit of Valor - 3 (Power) Since he appeared in the Spirit World, Vasillius wore his suit of armor. His hubris which represents the strength and potential unbreakability of valor itself. It is beyond mortal comprehension in substance and so strong that it will not break under any blow so long as courage holds steady.
Voice of Strength - 3 (Gift) "Fear is only the fuel for courage; it is willpower that ignites the flames. Then you shall have a light brighter than the stars."
Crossing the Veil - 2 (Power) As a Spirit, Vasilius is able to be in both the Spirit World and the Physical World simultaneously
- Spirit Nature (5) - //Vitality skill is replaced with 'Stability' linked to Brawn, Resolve, or Charisma, depending on spirit affinity/domain. May shift to and live on spirit plane at will. Has phasing.
- Spirit's Bane (-5) - Movement restricted by anti-spirit barriers/wards. -2 to rolls in places where affinity does not exist / outside of domain. Must spend 1 psyche to manifest physical body
- Not Without Such Strong Hearts (-1) - Affinity being strong emotions, Basil cannot manifest without being around people feeling strong emotions.
- Manifestation (3) - Allows Vasilius to create a physical body for himself, in a single form reflecting his true self image. The body is very resistant to changes unless he makes them and truly sees himself keeping them. Damage inflicted on the body disappears almost instantly, but instead reduces its stability. Mechanically, the outcome is the same, except that the body can't suffer from broken limbs, doesn't age, and isn't vulnerable to poison or disease - it doesn't share the associated physiology to be affected by such things. Anything from the body that is separated is no longer considered part of it and disappears quickly unless intentionally sustained.
- Selective Reflexes (2) - Your intercept attempts get +3.
Total Currency: $0 CAD
- Doesn't normally carry anything with him.
Alurandae (Artifact) - A sword created alongside Vasilius with his very being. It is as old as he, and represents the power of Valor and acts as a symbol of its smiting blow in the face of fear. He is able to summon it as he wishes. - (Cost: 1xp)
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
- None so far.Initial Details:
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: None yet.