Aliases: Vasilius, Spirit of Valor, Basil
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Vasilius is a Spirit, and most often seen in a long blue military-esque coat with some sort of badge on it and a dark grey striped undercoat with shirt and tie. There is usually a pair of glasses on his face.
Appearance: Vasilius has the body of an athlete and the visage of strong male character— he thought it was a good look for valor. Basil, as he can also be called, typically doesn't don his armor unless he is trying to instill courage before and during a fight.
Personality: Valor. Seriously. Courage in times of fear and strength in times of weakness. He stands for these things, including honor. While other, more intimate emotions aren't his forte, he will try to cheer others up if needed - mind, in his own way. Basil loosely goes by a code of chivalry, mainly because he likes the idea but understands that it is very archaic in today's time.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Few hobbies interest him at the moment besides learning new things. Occasionally makes weapons.
Basil if a fan of acts of selflessness, courage and honor. He respects anyone who makes an effort to show those traits. Not to mention he also likes soft things.
In opposition, he dislikes acts of selfishness and dishonesty, and takes it to heart when someone commits these acts.
Vitality Total: 9
Reflex Total: 4
Willpower Total: 4
Parry Roll: 4
Mundane DR: 6
Ability DR: 4
Equipped: Free Light armor (2/0)
- Marksmanship - (5) Finesse When those try to stand up against the might of Valor, they shall fall…
- Stability - (5) Resolve …For Valor is stronger than any blade, than any arm.
- Craft - (4) Acuity Basil can make weapons for anyone who needs is.
- Artifact Design - (4) Acuity He can also infuse it with more than any mundane power.
Alrundae, The Sureshot - 3 (Power) Basil has the ability to use his musket, Alrundae, as a powerful tool, and can split the image of his weapon to make clones. This gives it the appearance that he’s summoning many different muskets that allow a wider range of shooting, and a more versatile type of attack.
Voice of Strength - 3 (Gift) "Fear is only the fuel for courage; it is willpower that ignites the flames. Then you shall have a light brighter than the stars."
- Spirit Nature (5) - Vitality skill is replaced with 'Stability' linked to Brawn, Resolve, or Charisma, depending on spirit affinity/domain. May shift to and live on spirit plane at will. Has phasing.
- Spirit's Bane (-5) - Movement restricted by anti-spirit barriers/wards. -2 to rolls in places where affinity does not exist outside of domain. Must spend 1 psyche to manifest physical body
- Not Without Such Strong Hearts (-1) - Affinity being strong emotions, Basil cannot manifest without being around people feeling strong emotions.
- Manifestation (3) - Allows Vasilius to create a physical body for himself, in a single form reflecting his true self image. The body is very resistant to changes unless he makes them and truly sees himself keeping them. Damage inflicted on the body disappears almost instantly, but instead reduces its stability. Mechanically, the outcome is the same, except that the body can't suffer from broken limbs, doesn't age, and isn't vulnerable to poison or disease - it doesn't share the associated physiology to be affected by such things. Anything from the body that is separated is no longer considered part of it and disappears quickly unless intentionally sustained.
- Selective Reflexes (3) - Your intercept attempts get +3.
- Immaterial Presence (5) - You can dematerialize your body while remaining 'present' in the physical world, moving through solid objects and people at will, and may maintain this state indefinitely. Materializing takes a minor action, while dematerializing only takes one if kept up beyond the end of your turn. If a spirit this is your 'default state' in the physical world, and you may view and interact with both the physical and the spirit plane in this state. Physical attacks that would hit you when immaterial do Psyche damage soaked by Willpower instead of Health damage soaked by physical DR, (except attacks depending solely on organic matter, which do nothing if a spirit). Dematerializiation can be done partially as well, effectively reducing your mass while retaining enough corporeality to interact with the world.
Total Currency: $0 CAD
- Doesn't normally carry anything with him.
Alurandae (Artifact) - A musket created alongside Vasilius with his very being. It is as old as he, and represents the power of Valor and acts as a symbol of its smiting blow in the face of fear. He is able to summon it as he wishes. - (Cost: 1xp)
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
- None so far.Initial Details:
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: None yet.