Name: Sandra Brown
XP Unspent/Total: 6.5/136.5
A large lizard person with a tail and claws no hair and eyes with vertical pupils
She is usually wearing cargo pants with a hole cut out for her tail with a snap to hold them up. A t-shirt circa 1988-1995, and cloth wraps for her clawed feet.
She is a lizard person, 6'2" 285lbs (and still growing) light blue scales with black tips where they stick up on her ridges. The duel ridges start at her eyebrows go along the top of her head and along her spine all the way to the tip of her rather long thick alligator like tail. She has rather large green reptilian eyes, her mouth is rather more a short snout with sharp teeth and a rather long thick tongue. Her nose is two simple slits. She has 3 fingered 1 thumbed hands and feet that end in long rather raptor like claws. She has no body hair and a rather thick build, wide hips support a short but strong torso. She is quite busty. She has numerous scars, the most prominent being a circular scar around her neck and a back full of nasty whip marks. She has no ears just small holes on the side of her head.
Demeanor: Big and awkward, very shy especially in large groups. Definitely not charismatic. Can come off as a bit of an oaf. However very friendly once she is familiar with you. Imposing when angry.
Nature: Very soft hearted and empathetic especially to anyone she considers in need of help or unable to protect themselves. Loves animals especially. However when threatened she can be violent. Her self esteem problems are getting better after dealing with some rather daunting hurdles and coming out the other side stronger.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
Is a cook in the school cafeteria, wants to be a chef someday. Likes tinkering with junk parts and fixing things others throw away. She likes being thrifty, reading, and watching cat videos on the internet. She is overwhelmed by crowds, public places, or showing any more of her skin in public then is absolutely necessary.
Brawn: 5 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 6 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 6 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 2 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 1 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Initiative: 12 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 16/16 (Default: 5 plus Brawn, plus half of Resolve)
Psyche: 9/9 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Charisma)
Vitality Total: 11
Reflex Total: 10 (+3 intercepting for others) *1 intercept at 16, and 2 at 13 with minor action prepped.
Willpower Total: 10
Parry Roll: 15
Mundane DR: 8 (10 with school-issued barrier)
Ability DR: 8
Equipped: Arachnoweave (3/3 Light, ignore 1 AP)
- Close Combat/Martial Arts/Bladework/Brawling: 9 Finesse Melee combat in whatever style you want, generally applying to both unarmed and armed. Covers melee attack and parry defense rolls, and throwing weapons. (Skix when pushed to fight attacks with all out aggression striking with claw and tooth relentlessly. Overwhelming opponents with a savage flurry of slashing ticked off lizard)
- Perception: 6 Acuity Use of the senses to notice things, make out what that distant voice is saying, spot an unusual detail, find someone who's hiding. Also used to sense deception. (Skix's heightened senses of smell and sight can allow her to pick up on the faintest traces of danger, dialed up to 11 at all times she can often spot something wrong before anything happens)
- Stealth: 6 Finesse Going unnoticed, whether by being quiet and keeping mindful of sight lines and the properties of perception, or by blending into a crowd. (Agile for her size and aided by her camouflage reflex she is pretty good at sneaking unfortunately she does often have to shed clothes to make it work to its full effect)
- Inventing / MacGyvering: 4 Acuity A little bit of Mechanics, a little bit of Craft. Good for creating something mundane on the fly from materials at hand, or for inventing new utility objects if you have the inclination. Can replace Mechanics or Craft for most job requirements too. (growing up with nearly nothing to her name she has had to become somewhat of an unconventional problem solver with limited resources and can often times figure something out on the fly)
- Vitality/Fitness/Toughness: 6 Brawn A defense skill used for damage reduction, tank defense rolls, and defense against some direct physical effects like poison or heightened gravity. Also general fitness, heavy lifting, and forced entry.
- Willpower: 4 Acuity (see trait Self-Realization) Resolve A defense skill used for mental resistance to intrusion, influence, etc., and reducing psyche damage.
- Reflex: 4 Finesse A defense skill used for dodge defense rolls, avoiding most traps, and reaction speed for intercept actions.
- Freedom / Movement: 4 Finesse All kinds of movement, including running, jumping, swimming, climbing, and performing gymnastic maneuvers. May include walking in heels. Sometimes called athletics, parkour, acrobatics, gymnastics.
Reptilian Physiology - 7 (Gift) Optional Flavor
Skix can use her tail as an unarmed melee attack rolling Reptilian Physiology + Brawn with 3 less damage than usual to stun a target. She gets +1 to her unarmed melee damage at ranks 4 and 7 of this gift, and she can camouflage herself, turning nigh-invisible for a bonus of up to 1/3 rating on stealth depending on circumstances.
Cold Blooded - -4 - Despite generating a bit of her own heat she isn't entirely endothermic and as a consequence takes -2 damage from cold based attacks. (+4xp)
Everyone's Shield - 5 - Once per turn, you may intercept without spending an action at no penalty. You may intercept without spending an action one/two extra times per turn. (-5xp)
Selective Reflexes - 2 - Your intercept attempts get +3.
Transhuman Senses - 3 - Your vision isn't impaired by poor lighting, you can listen for and pick sounds out of the background noise and voices from a crowd, you have superior and more distinguishing senses of smell and taste than most humans, and your touch is more sensitive, possibly picking up vibrations more easily and distinguishing textures. +3 to resist sensory impairment, and ignore most ambient or environmental penalties to perception.
Raptor Fighting Technique -13- (6/13) +1/2 to damage Skix has learned to turn her natural fighting stances into something more. After extensive training and experience she has developed an actual fighting style that takes advantage of tooth, claw, and tail attacks that are both rapid fire and devastatingly damaging. (Replacement for Bestial Fighting 3+4)
Self-Rationalization - 5 - Use Acuity instead of Resolve for mental defense checks and the Willpower skill.
Total Currency:2104 $CAD
Red Pixie Crystal. This red crystal exudes a warmth into the room. It's big enough to make the regular dorm room nice and cozy, enough to not need blankets. It's an approximate rectangular prism, the short end of the long side being about palm-sized *On a leather cord worn as a necklace*
Arachnoweave (3/3 Light, ignore 1 AP)
1 packet of pixie dust (+luck)
1 rock candy stick (negate fear/panic group use)
3 Ansuz Runes. Ansuz: Roll 4d6 for +1 to Mdef for the next hits rounds minimum 1
Leather-man multi tool
20oz pop bottle of water
Zippo lighter Red Tails WW2 insignia
Small roll duct tape
2 small tins of fish in oil
Enchanted Jeans (Akemi Item makes her look like a normal human when worn)
Beat up clothes, Black hoodie, paint stained cargo pants.
Various salvation army clothes, leather belts some hoodies and long sleeved plain shirts some off brand blue jeans.
14in screen Dell laptop (not the best but not the worst either, last years model, new)
Tooth brush + Tooth paste +baking soda
Various salvation army stuffed animals
Beat up stuffed raccoon toy (Little Coyote)
Stuffed Rabbit gift from Elspeth
cast iron cooking skillet
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
24 xp: Finesse 5, 6
24 xp: Acuity 5, 6
11 xp: Close Combat 6, 7, 8, 9
2 xp: Perception 6
2 xp: Stealth 6
7 xp: Reptilian Physiology 6, 7
2 xp: Vitality 6
12 xp: Brawn 5
13 xp: Raptor Fighting technique 1
1 xp: Selective reflexes 2
5 xp: Self-Rationalization
5 xp: Willpower 4
5 xp: Reflex 4
12 xp: HP 5
5 xp: freedom/movement 4
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Carry Over: 90.5
Monthly XP: 20 (start adding after Feb 2017)
Game test tourney 2Xp
2/11/17 CCCAAA (6xp)
3/4/17 Tunnel Snakes Rule (5xp)
3/11/17 THE THING IN THE SILO (3xp)
4/4/17 -Reasonable Doubt-(4xp)
4/7/17 -A monster in need- (6xp)
Additional InformationBibliography / History: