Demeanor: Samuel comes off as a strange fellow. He tends to be very random at times, and is not surprised by much.
Nature: Pretty much the same as above, but most of the time when he appears not to be surprised, he is actually screaming internally.
Description: Samuel is a European teen that is 16 years of age. He has dark brown hair and bright green eyes, they almost seem to glow. He has pale skin, and a thin build. One you would expect of someone who does a lot of acrobatics. His left arm is wrapped in bandages, under it is scaly skin, like that of a lizard. The scales go up to his elbow. He speaks with an Australian esque accent.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Unlimited junk - (3) Agility Over time, Samuel has stored a lot of random junk in his pocket dimension, over time, he has gotten used to throwing some of these things. (Ranged/throwing attacks)
- SURPRISE - (3) Brawn Nothing hurts more than when a blunt or sharp object comes from thin air and hits you in the face. Samuel always has the surprise attack advantage when it comes to that. (Close combat)
- Sanic speed - (2) Agility This is natural. You gotta know when you're gonna lose a fight. You gotta learn how to run from said fight before you get wrecked. Samuel knows this very well. (Parkour)
- Crafter - (4) Brains Sometimes, just items from his pocket dimension aren't enough. So Samuel has to make some custom made magical weaponry to put to use. (Artifact Creation)
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Mallet space - 4 - Samuel uses a special type of magic that allows him to create a pocket dimension. This allows him to pull items out of what seems to be thin air.
Teleportation - 3 Samuel's pocket dimension is big enough to step inside of, making disappearing an easy feat. This makes him basically able to teleport small distances.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
- Sometimes using portal magic can be dangerous, if the magic fails, the power tends to go unstable. This causes mutations in the user of the magic. Whenever his magic gets a critfail, Samuel is stuck with a random mutation for up to at least two weeks. A permanent mutation is the scales on his arm.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- He doesn't carry anything on him except his spellbook, it is all stored in the pocket dimension, save for clothing. He is wearing clothing.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Dresser full of clothing
- Shelf full of miscellaneous books.
- A few gaming consoles.
Samuel was born in the Australian outback, his mother and father both being mages that specialize in portal magic. He and his family never had much contact with society, he spent most of his childhood hunting and mastering his portal magic, along with creating weaponry for hunting. He would use the portal magic to teleport small distances in order to help himself hunt for food and other things animals could be used for. Life was normal, until one day they were spotted. They had no worries since most people would just dismiss any sightings of them as mistakes. But when the supernatural and magic was revealed to the world, people began to become suspicious, and began searching. He and his family were found, and were forced to join society. Samuel needed a proper education, which led him to be sent to The Fifth Sanctum.
Vixia: A strange foxbird creature that is Sam's familiar. It gives a +1 to artifact creation.