Simplified, Soft RP Only Character. This character does not gain xp, and cannot participate in any hard RP content, including events, plots, and runs.
Name: Ria LiMeng (李梦)
Brief Description: A tiny Asian girl with straight black hair down to her shoulders, a fairly skinny build and typically dressed nice but not fancy. Doesn't talk much and seems uncomfortable around other people at first.
Appearance: Ria tends to wear dark, long-sleeved shirts or sweaters and comfy jeans, accented by her signature pair of white sneaker shoes. She's very small compared to most people, and looks a little bit younger than she actually is (don't mention it though or she might get a little bit grumpy).
Personality: She's shy at first, but becomes more friendly once someone gets to know her. However, she tends to attach onto people too easily. Ria hates confrontation or being mean. This can pose problems since she lets people walk all over her at times. She is clumsy, but normally maintains a bubbly attitude.
Hobbies: Reading, hanging out with friends, playing her violin
Likes: Cats, friends, food, books, music
Dislikes: Being alone, gore, the cold
Brawn: Poor (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: Average (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: Poor (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: Good (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: Poor (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
- Artistry - Charisma Ria started playing violin at the age of eight. As a result, she developed basic knowledge and understanding of music.
- Reflex - Finesse Ria can dodge most attacks and is a quick thinker. This can sometimes lead to slightly impulsive behavior during stressful situations.
- First Aid - Acuity Ria’s mother had countless books on medical care. As a child, she would study pictures, suturing techniques, and remedies to certain illnesses. The subject constantly fascinated her. Her mother would teach her about compression wrapping, different types of incisions and the names of basic medical tools. She often wondered why her mother would keep such books since she was just a violinist.
Receptive Telepathy - Average (Gift)
Ria can feel or understand almost all forms of illness, whether physical or mental. The downside of this is that she can become so sensitive to the illness of others that it emotionally and physically drains her. If used too much, she experiences severe headaches and fevers and - in the worst situation - death.
Regeneration - Good (Power/Gift)
Ria can control organ tissue. This gives her the ability to heal herself or others by removing an illness or virus, replacing it with a healing energy.
- I Won’t Let That Happen Anymore – Because Ria bonds with others so strongly, she tends to become overly concerned about her friends and will care and defend them to the best of her abilities.
- Determination – As a child, Ria was constantly viewed as the “sweet and innocent angel” or wallflower. This assumption aggravated her beyond anything else, and it gave her the push to prove them wrong. But, she can often overwork herself or become too carried away.
- Undead Biology – Her mother’s ability to heal was so strong, that when Ria died at the age of sixteen, some of the genes from her mother allowed her to regenerate. Ria still has trouble recollecting scenes from her former life, but she still has small memories of her parents.
Total Currency: $200 CAD
- Her dagger (see below)
- First Aid books (2) in her backpack
- Her mother’s violin
- More biology/medical textbooks
- Superfluous amount of sweaters