Name: Pomeline Blossom Harmond
Aliases: none yet
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Pomeline walks with assured steps and her eyes seem to look through people. She doesn't smile all that easily and her attitude is unsociable and wary at first. Her hair is usually loose and wavy that goes to the middle of her back. She has no real clue of modern life. But Pome often gives off an air of everything being new to her.
Appearance: Her stye of dress depends on her mood at the time. Usually just simple gear to more fanciful dress. She always has a dumdum in her mouth and chews on the stick long after she's done with it.
Personality: Cautious, shy, curious. As people get to know her: Polite to a point, intrudingly curious, and kind
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Hobbies:Collecting stones & herbs. Reading and occasionally workouts.
Vitality Total: 2
Reflex Total: 3
Willpower Total: 4
Parry Roll: 3
Mundane DR: 4
Ability DR: 2
Equipped: Free Light Armor (2/0)
- Sweet Talker - (4) Charisma When she puts her mind to it, she's knows just what to say and how to say it in order for preople to listen. (5)
- Occult Knowledge - (2) Acuity Her father's library was full of books on the subjects.
- Magic (Sympathetic) - (3) Charisma (5)
- Theurgy (4)(1) Charisma
- Dissonant (4)(1) Charisma
- Performance -3 Charisma It takes talent to act like I do.
Magic: .5 'any' points left
The Shapeshifter- 3 (Gift) Which is the real one?
Shifting into a different form takes about 5 minutes and can last 2hrs per level. This is an evolving ability.
Gem Magic - 4 (Power) A new stone shall always be useful to me.
She has yet to learn how to pull from the aether properly, so she has focused on using each mineral stone as a focus for her magic. Each one has it's uses and purpose. But carrying all of them would hinder her movement, so she only carries up to 4 at a time.
- Force of Personality - 5 - Use Charisma instead of Resolve for mental defense checks and the Willpower skill.
- Quickened Response - 3/9/18 - Get +1/2/3 Initiative.
- Deep Studies - 5 - Gain 3 spell points in Theurgy
Total Currency: $200 CAD
Chest of everything- holds mostly clothes.
Boxes for minerals and stones
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!