- Acrobatics (4) Agility
- Stealth (3) Agility
- Macgyvering (2) Brains
- Endurance (3) Brawn
- Tissue Regeneration - The ability to recover from nearly any injury without adverse affect or scar, and even regrow limbs given enough time 6
- Translucence - The ability to modify the cells of her body to allow light to pass through. Close inspection will reveal a blurry distortion (Think Predator invisibility). She can share this ability with people she is in physical contact with at a greater degree of difficulty and strain. 4
- Supernatural vision - The ability to modify her vision to include infravision, thermal vision, and binocular vision. It takes a few moments to switch between modes. 2
- Severe - Stunted growth, -2 to Brawn on all tests of physical strength
- Minor - Albinism, susceptible to UV radiation
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- The clothes on her back
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Nothing of importance.
Twelve did not come into this world in the way most people do. She was carefully created using genes from two supernatural "donors" in a mad experiment by the brilliant yet insane geneticist Alphonse Becker. She wasn't alone, one of many; number twelve to be precise. The digits would have been branded onto her arm just like her many "siblings", however her particular talents rendered all methods of tattooing or scarification ineffective.
Twelve grew up a lab rat for the mad scientist who poked and prodded, tested and teased. Her gifts allowed her to survive the most terrible punishments Alphonse could invent, outliving all of her siblings.
It was shortly after her fourteenth year of life (Not that she had been counting) that the GWU finally caught on to the mad doctor's experiments and raided his compound, imprisoning him and claiming all of his research and data as well as his pet lab rat #12, bringing her to the school to be looked after and educated
+1 XP Weekly 05/31/2015
+1 XP May training alphabet-lesson
+1 Power Point May Powers training (Regeneration)
+1 XP MVP awarded 06/04/2015
+1 XP June training alphabet-lesson-2
-4 XP for +2 Power Points (Regeneration, Translucence)
+1 XP Weekly 06/07/2015