Demeanor: Chipper, bubbly, and outgoing, Fleur is the sort of person that people will either find endearing or absolutely infuriating. Her excitement and enthusiasm rarely knows bounds, which can be problematic when the topic veers to something that most might find morbid, and Fleur is still talking as if nothing's wrong. She seems to speak her mind, and rarely filters anything out. She's also very, very, spacey, and always seems distracted by
Nature: Carefree, independent, and more than a little strange. This a girl who is oddly comfortable with her own mortal nature, and thus a natural risk-taker, bon viveur, and thrill-seeker. She rarely sees the point in sadness — every moment of life is precious, and not worth wasting on Fleur a little more used to talking with the dead than with the living, and it shows; certain social niceties tend to be beyond her, particularly when it comes to taboos.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Burial Rites - (3) Brains Fleur's a bit of a nerd when it comes to death. Whether it be folklore, rites for the departed, or even popular culture, Fleur knows a lot about how different societies deal with, and interpret death. Bonus to certain Occult and Academics rolls.
- Skulking - (3) Agility Years of sneaking around graveyard after hours have made Fleur adept at Stealth.
- Skeleton Key - (3) Agility Sneaking into a graveyard sometimes requires breaking in first. Fleur is no stranger to Lockpicking.
- Songs of the Dead - (3) The dead sing their laments to Fleur. She is a conduit between the living and the damned, a medium. Passively, this ability is a constant link between Fleur and the dead — so long as there are spirits nearby, Fleur can hear what they have to say, whether their thoughts are hateful, or kind. Additionally, (with a roll) Fleur can temporarily animate remains to communicate with her. As long as it has some means to communicate (a head with a mouth, a severed hand with fingers to write), Fleur may attempt to converse with them — however, these conduits still retain the knowledge and personalities of the living person whose body it was, and thus may not always be cooperative with Fleur.
- Dead Man Stomp - (3) The sound of Fleur's voice rouses the dead from their eternal slumber, and charms them to her bidding. With but a few words, Fleur can reanimate remains of all sorts, which will perform one task singlemindedly until they are destroyed, or until Fleur leaves the area. Ashes become wraiths of the departed, skeletons dance and writhe as if given flesh and sinew again, and corpses rise in poor simulation of life, devoid of intellect and personality. Remains that have been reanimated in this fashion cannot be given personality via Songs of the Dead. It's either one, or the other.
- Condemnation - (3) Fleur hardens her will into a whip of pallid grey-green energy, lashing it out at a target. To mortals, this deals no physical damage, but instead drains away 1 Psyche. On undead targets of all sorts, however, the energy flays at their very essence, dealing HP damage.
- Psychopomp (Severe) - Like moths to a flame, the dead are drawn to Fleur. They whisper in her ears constantly, distracting her from tasks at hand. Fleur takes a -1 to all Skill checks, and a -2 to reflex rolls to avoid surprise attacks. Moreover, being in the direct vicinity of a death has the potential to incapacitate and deal Psyche damage to Fleur.
- Notepad and Pen
- Pocket Flashlight
- Utility Knife
- Cell Phone
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Various Good Luck trinkets
- Electric Piano
- Bass Guitar
- Acoustic Guitar
List what your character's life has been like, from birth until 2018. The more, the better. Be sure that all of your character's skills and supernatural abilities are mentioned.
Any other information you think would be interesting.