Name: Omidas Tashi
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Personality: Very quiet. Seems patient and wise, but really just avoids speaking as much as possible. He's very quick to warm up to others, though Omi doesn't often display his emotions unless they reach a fever pitch.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Enjoys: Training, Studying, Learning Hamon
Dislikes: Loud noises, Parties, Animals
Hobbies: Checkers and Chess
Brawn: 2 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 4 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 2 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 3 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 1 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Vitality Total: 7
Reflex Total: 7
Willpower Total: 7
Parry Roll: 9
Dodge: 9 (7+2)
Mundane DR: 6
Ability DR: 4
Equipped: Leather Jacket (2/0)
- Magic - (3) Finesse Verbal/Somatic - the right technique in movements of the body generate Hamon, as well as proper breathing.
- Infusion - (5) Finesse The proper breathing and physical techniques allow for mastery of enhancement, as well as a conductor for Hamon.
- Martial Arts - (5) Finesse A highly trained Martial Artist, Omi is no stranger to a fight.
- Reflexes - (3) Finesse Avoid oncoming attacks
- Willpower - (3) Resolve Resist mental attacks and manipulation
- Vitality - (5) Brawn Taking a punch with grace and patience
- Improve Body - Skill 5 - 5 SP (Finesse)
Two different spells, one for Brawn, one for Finesse. Briefly floods the body with magic, letting it infuse and fuel a boost of +1 to the chosen attribute for (hits) rounds. Does not improve derived stats.
- Sharpen Reflexes - Skill 3 - 2 SP
Channel magic through a touched target's nervous system and muscles, letting them react more quickly to immediate danger. Gives +1 to Reflex for (hits) rounds.
- Dilate - Skill 2 - 1 SP
Enhance the light intake of the touched target's eyes, effectively tripling perceived brightness for them. Sustain with a minor action every (skill) minutes, can be resisted with Vitality.
Hamon - 5 (Gift) Omi has spent his entire life studying the secrets of Hamon and has gained a natural gift to wield it. (making it effective against enemies like vampires) and have it apply to physical tasks, like fighting, defending, or throwing things.
- Determination (3) - The will not to give in Swaps roles of Resolve and Brawn in determining Health
- But it Refused (2) - Omi refuses to give in when the stakes are high When taking damage that would bring you to 0 Health or lower, once per day you may reduce that damage enough to leave yourself at 1 Health, and take twice the difference as Psyche damage instead. (At 4 health taking 7 damage, instead take 3 damage and 8 Psyche damage)
- Effort Mastery (2) (Finesse) - Complete control Choose Brawn or Finesse. Retained Effort beyond 1 day (and therefore assumed Effort at the start of most hard RP) is determined solely by that attribute rather than the lower of the two. For 1 more point, you may instead choose Resolve.
- Focus Mastery (2) (Resolve) - Complete control Choose Resolve or Charisma. Retained Focus beyond 1 day (and therefore assumed Focus at the start of most hard RP) is determined solely by that attribute rather than the lower of the two. For 1 more point, you may instead choose Acuity.
- Martial Expertise (7) - A master of physical combat Your attacks with light weapons do +1 damage, and your unarmed attacks and thrown weapons do +2 damage. Does not stack with Bestial Fighting. May not raise a weapon's base (pre-attribute) damage higher than 3.
- Deep Studies (5) - Intense Training +3 SP to Infusion.
- Natural Armor (5) - Intense Training +2 to Standard Armor.
- Resistant Body (3) - Intense Training +2 to NM attacks.
Total Currency: $200 CAD
Light Armor (School Provided)
Book on Martial Arts
Scrolls on the Ancient Art of Hamon
Photo of the Dojo and my Master
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!