Demeanor: Lethargic, calm, artsy, critical, chill
Nature: observational, fears shallowness, his stoic demeanor is mostly a facade and will become emotional under correct circumstances. opinionated
Description: A lean 16 year old male with black hair that's basically a more controlled bed hair, wears shirts and jackets with minimalist designs. Occasionally grows out a soul patch instead of shaving.
Things you're character is good at, things normal people can do
Deception - 4
Sneaking - 4
Running - 4
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power or monster
- Blind spot - 3 - Oliver has the ability to put up a perception filter. Making it so people will tend not to notice him even if he just blatantly walks past them. particularly perceptive individuals may be able to notice him.
- Mind's eye - 4 - Oliver is able to change people's perception of objects with in reason.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Ear buds
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Swanky CD collection (Who the fuck owns CDs?)
- Painting supplies
- Mid quality camera
Oliver was born on 2012 August 7th. He was born into a rich stuffy family that payed litle attention to him. In fact people tended not to pay attention to him when he was really young. They'd give him some acknowledgement that he existed every now and then mostly to feed him. When he got to school people rarely regarded him not so much as a hello. He found solace in drawing it was a place where he could express himself and get someone even if it was in passing via appreciating his art. That all changed when started realizing things were up. He started understanding and controlling his powers. He could was being noticed! But could stop being noticed. When he was older he used his abilities to sneak into places for free. His stuffy parents we're letting him do his own thing, People we're noticing him, a new album just came out: Oliver was in bliss. Until, his parents, after talking to him about why he seems to not be around sometimes, reported him into the GWU.
- Favorite bands and musicians are: Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Joy Division, Frank Turner, Queens of the StoneAge.
- Tends to rant about anything he considers "Kitschy"
- Favorite painting is starry night.
- Once slept all night on a public bench when he just wanted to nap.