Demeanor: Cocky, hard-headed, loudmouthed, raunchy
Nature: A strong, cocky girl, Nora is as confident in herself as she can lift- That being a very large amount. She often finds herself getting loud and proud, never backing down from a challenge.
Description: Tall and highly athletic, Nora has short, dyed pink hair and light tan skin with black eyes. Running down her back are long, sharp spikes in line with her spinal ridges. Her wrist spines have mutated into thick, bony armor, and she has a mouth of sharp, shark-like teeth. Her body is a bit wide, with softly-detailed muscle.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Thunderpunch - (5) Brawn Nora is large and extremely strong. She's capable of giving punches with increased force. Applies to Nora's unarmed melee attacks
- Lighting Bolt - (4) Agility One hell of an athlete, Nora can sprint at extremely high speeds when she needs to. Sprinting, running, and charging
- Dedicated Student - (3) Brains Though she may be extremely vain, Nora is a decent student, doing her best to keep her grades high. Basic schoolwork
- Conductive Defense - (2) Brawn Built like a curvy freight train, Nora absorbs punches with a smile, feeling little to no impact as she delivers her own. Applies to Nora's defense against small blunt weapons
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Electrocunductive Spines - 7 + 1 - The bony, armored protrusions on Nora's arms and spine are coursing with electrical energy, which she can dispel in highly destructive bolts of lightning or electro-kinetic explosions. In addition, her spines are also sharp, and are capable of being used as weapons in themselves.
Meteoric Impact - 3 + 1 - Capable of charging up massive amounts of electrical and kinetic energy, Nora can charge at high speeds and slam into objects, causing an explosion of the total amassed energy gathered between her starting point and her impact point.
Energy Absorb - 1 + 1 - Nora is a walking battery. Her body can absorb electrical and kinetic energy to add more energy to her next electrical attack, or to augment her next melee attack. As well, she is capable of touching high-voltage objects without incident, as she absorbs all electrical energy.
- None Known
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Wallet - ID, money, driver's license
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- School supplies
- Specialized clothing
- Desktop computer
- Large box of batteries
Born in January 19th, 2002 in Athol, Massachusetts, Nora lived a mostly normal life in her childhood. Her parents were kind, and a middle-class family with enough money for a comfortable life.
Most of her life was relatively uneventful, but she was a dedicated student, and got rather good grades in school. Up until she was nearing adulthood, things had been going quite smoothly for her.
In October, 2018, Nora began experiencing strange, physical growths, as she picked up in height. Her back began to sprout bony, spined protrusions, as did her arms. Her parents panicked, and withdrew her from school in an attempt to keep her deformities a public secret.
After nearly two months, Nora's health didn't degrade, but her growths continued. Now quite used to her abnormalities, her parents were less worried, but all were still curious about the mutation. In an attempt to learn more, her parents sent her to several different doctors.
Going through numerous tests, Nora had willingly undergone various conditions to understand her strange mutations. Though, the longer she went, the more comfortable, perhaps even proud, she became with her spines.
Even when afflicted by her strange mutation, Nora had the conviction to take care of herself, spending a great deal of time at the gym and exercising. She was always in peak condition, and didn't step down from a fight.
After one and a half months, no way to reverse her bone growths had been found. Nora had been noticed by the Fifth Sanctum school, who gave her an invitation to the school. Confident in her future, Nora gladly accepted, transferring from her current school to this strange new place.
- Nora is very proud of her spines, and considers them her "lion's mane".
- Her bone spines are poseable, and can be flattened against her back.
- Though she does enjoy food, Nora can sustain herself entirely off of electricity.
Nora's Theme: Chet Faker - Gold
- Lisa - Cool chick, nice fashion, killer attitude
- Zita - She's pretty damn cute. Love me some punk-rocker babes
- Eponnie - Certainly a weird one…
- Casta - Totally stuck-up stiff, I really hope she pulls that stick out of her ass sometime soon.
- Claudia - My flutter-hearted little angel <3 <3 <3
- Adison - A bit of a chill-harsher, keeps trying to get in the way of adventure.
- Desoph - … Weird kid. Likes movies though so he's okay.
- Cass - Lightning rod.
Phone numbers acquired
XP Total:21 Current XP: 2
-4XP From Power Boost - T0
-4XP From Toughen Up - T0
-4XP From Moving To Perfection - T0
-4XP From Learning New Tricks - T0
-4XP From Power Boost - T1