Demeanor: Kind, protective, motherly
Nature: Nasindra is young and kind, though she has a strong, motherly instinct.
Description: Standing about five feet tall, Nasindra has short, white hair in a pixie-cut. Her skin is ash-grey, and her eyes are orange, with grey pupils. Ribbons of life-bringing flame flow from her body. She has a slightly swollen belly, with burning red runes around her naval, symbolizing her powers of rebirth.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Heart Eternal - (4) Brains A heart of burning passion fuels Nasindra and her conviction. Mental Defense
- The Birthing Flame - (3) Brains Nasindra was born of the forest to flame and cinder. Survival
- Baleflame - (3) Agility As swift as the licking flames that birther her, Nasindra is a force to be reckoned with. Sprinting
- Healer - (2) Brains A caring soul, Nasindra applies her mind to care and healing of others. Medical
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Burning Archon - 4 - In times of danger, Nasindra may sacrifice her good nature, turning into a massive, blazing force of rage and destruction. Possibly her most dangerous aspect, in her Archon form, Nasindra's body grows and hardens, turning her into a large, armored knight-like being. Archon form replaces Nasindra's powers with a set of Archon Abilities.
- Archon Ability: Lava Spew - Nasindra spews forth massive bouts of roiling, superheated liquid from her hands and mouth.
- Archon Ability: Heat Ray - Nasindra projects accurate blasts of focused heat energy from her eyes or mouth, decimating targets from a good distance away.
- Archon Ability: Searing Fog - Nasindra breathes a cloud of superheated gas, turning the area in front of her into highly-dangerous terrain.
Ashtravel - 1 Nasindra is capable of flight, powered by burning wings, as well as a limited-range teleport of one mile.
Vessel Of Rebirth - 2 Nasindra is capable of resurrecting fallen humans, bringing them back to the world of the living as infants, born from her ashes. Those brought forth from her ashes take three days to grow back to their age prior to their death.
Pyrokinesis - 2 Nasindra is capable of controlling, producing, and projecting fire, head, and lava from her body, and is entirely immune to ice and fire based attacks.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
- Inferno Child(Severe) - Nasindra is comprised of flame, and cannot come into contact with water without special preparations, lest she be smothered and removed from the world. Nasindra takes an unavoidable 3 points of Physical Damage when partially or fully in water.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
Birthed from a wildfire of magical origin, Nasindra found her way to the Fifth Sanctum entirely by accident, collapsing as a simple, unintelligent fire elemental. Nasindra was kept secluded in a special room where she could be monitored.
Originally not much more than a ball of flames with arms, Nasindra began to gain intelligence as she observed those watching her, and slowly began to take form. Under negative conditions, Nasindra would have taken to a raging wildfire of sapient destruction, but with the care and nurturing provided by the Sanctum, she gained understanding and a low level of compassion for life, her flames slowly seeding life wherever they licked.
Mid-December, Nasindra was officially admitted into the school as a student.
- Burned page
- Burned page
- Burned page
- Blank page
- Burned page