Demeanor: Mjolnir seems to have a very imposing presence, and often takes things far more seriously than they are (although not to the point where he's a complete idiot). After all, this whole 'living' thing was kind of forced onto him all at once.
Nature: Despite his unusual personality (that's still in the making if we're all being honest), Mjolnir's base instincts are to serve and protect his owner. This translates to his everyday life, making him think it's his duty to help his fellow students and comrades no matter the situation. It comes more from a sense of duty and purpose rather than of friendliness, but Mjolnir's still new to this human thing. Who knows: maybe he will make some friends or find love, but that's to be found out.
Description: Much smaller than his fellow weapon due to the fact his hilt was cut short in manufacturing, Mjolnir is only 5'6", and quite thin himself, weighing about 130lbs. He's slouches a lot and moves like any other normal person, except when in combat where his posture and alertness are at 100% perfection (at least for his current state). He has short, gray hair that looks odd considering how youthful he seems, and is currently enrolled as a First Year despite the fact that he's thousands of years old (Though he looks about 15 in his new state). On his back are the various markings that were inscribed on his hilt back in his hammer form.
- Hammer for Hire - (4) Brawn Mjolnir is more than capable of handling himself in a fight, being surprisingly strong for how thin and lithe his human form appears. (Brawling)
- Reflexes - (4) Agility After shooting so much lightning and being thrown all over the place, Mjolnir is incredible flexible and precise in his movements.
- Iron Mind - (4) Brain Despite his average at best intelligence, having the wisdom of the gods poured into you tempers your body, mind, and soul into capable and powerful forces. He has a strong resistance to mental attacks. (Willpower)
Skill Replacements from powers:
- Physical Toughness from Living Weapon - (3) Brawn
- Ranged Skill from Living Weapon - (3) Agility
Living Weapon - 3 - Mjolnir is still partly a hammer, which grants him the ability to morph between three different forms. (it takes him about 5 seconds per form switched between. To switch from human to hammer, he first has to switch to half and vice versa)
Hammer of Thor - 3 - As the former hammer of Thor, lord of thunder, lightning, and storms, Mjolnir absorbed a small part of his power. Whenever there's any kind of storm, rain, precipitation and it's cloudy enough, he can summon a storm cloud down that's able to seat up to two people and fire off bolts of lightning below it. Can fly up to 100 feet in the air. Also, if given the proper amount of time to prepare (somewhere around 15-20 minutes), Mjolnir can summon a Thunderstorm about the size of a block at his location.
Hearty Battle Cry - 3 - Being the weapon of a God and facing countless battles, Mjolnir is an experienced leader, fighter, and an inspiration to his comrades. He can let out a powerful Battle Cry that adds (Power level/3 Rounded Down) Brawling skill to all his allies for (Power level) rounds, and the first time it's used in a scene, run, or event, it can also act has a heal (again, only once per scene/run/event).
- Like his original owner Thor, Mjolnir can be a bit arrogant. When it comes to a fight, if he's challenged in any way, he takes it as his personal duty to accept no matter how stacked the odds are against him. (Severe)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- The clothes on his back (Black T-Shirt, torn up blue jeans, loafers)
- $200 (courtesy of the school)
- Basic pencils and notebooks (also donated by the school)
And everything that they keep in their dorm at Fifth Sanctum. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above may be difficult for the character to retrieve.
(Nothing as of yet :c)
After being forged in a bet against the trickster god Loki by Sindri and his brother Brokkr, Mjolnir was given to Thor to use as his weapon, and from there on acted as his right hand man in combat, assisting Thor in all his great battles. This was when he used to be a hammer though: after the gods noticed how hard of a time Gungnir was having, they willfully gave Mjolnir the same wisdom and power that Gungnir had received over time all at once, giving him sudden life and personality without any explanation. They sent him down to Earth to act as a comrade for his fellow weapon, Thor taking up a new hammer made by Sindri and Brokkr once more: this new one having a proper handle. Confused, a tad angry, and somewhat sad, Mjolnir appeared down at the school, where after an extremely long and awkward conversation with the staff he managed to get accepted and now resides at Fifth Sanctum.
- Nothing for the moment