Name: Mirriam Cohen
XP Unspent/Total: 5/22
Before you stands a not very imposing girl standing 5'5" with frizzy brown hair and pale skin. She hasn't seen sunlight in far too long. She's usually seen with a book in hand, and a slight chip on her shoulder. Almost always she wears long sleeves, covering up a pair of black tattoo-like marks on each hand. The one on her left is a coiling set of Hebrew prayers, specifically the prayer of Tefilin which the tattoo serves as a permanent form of. On her right is a complex geometric fractal that comes together on the back of her hand with the Kabbalah symbol of the Tree of Life.
Personality-wise, Mirriam is guarded. She's lead a harsh life and her newfound magic hasn't changed her outlook much. There's a girl under there that just wants to make friends, but she needs some help bringing her out.
Appearance: Pale, Caucasian, Large nose but otherwise plain
Personality: Guarded, distrustful
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
Hobbies: Reading, Computer-programming, Cooking.
Likes: Numbers, Theology, History, Magic.
Dislikes: Bullies in any form, Gym class.
Brawn: # 2
Finesse: # 3
Acuity: # 4
Resolve: # 3
Charisma: # 1
Vitality Total: 4
Reflex Total: 6
Willpower Total: 6
Parry Roll: 7 (8)
Mundane DR: 4 (6)
Ability DR: 2
Equipped: Leather Jacket
- Magic - (3) Acuity
- Theurgic Magic - (4) Acuity Mirriam uses a form of numerological (raw-formulaic) magic tied into her Jewish faith. In the end it requires her to discover the numbers underpinning the universe and assert her ability to twist them.
- Spatial Magic - (4) Acuity
- Infusion Magic - (4) Acuity
- Divination Magic - (4) Acuity
- Computers - (2) Acuity
- Fitness - (2) Brawn
- Reflex - (3) Finesse
- Willpower - (3) Resolve
- Perception - (2) Acuity
- Occult Knowledge - (2) Acuity Especially theological knowledge
- Research - (2) Acuity
- Bladework - (4) Finesse Primarily with the Flaming Sword manifestation of her Divine Light
- Analysis/investigation - (2) Acuity
- Artifact Analysis - (1) Acuity
Divine Light- 6 (Gift) Mirriam can project a Divine Light which can strike down the wicked
True-Faith - 3 (Gift) Mirriam's faith in Adonai can resist all corruption
- Strip: 3 SP, Attempts to burn away the harmful magic active on the target, contesting each active spell causing unwanted effects on the target within Medium range (primarily hexes, curses, compulsions) and removing them if this spell equals or beats the hits they had on cast.
- Enchant Weapon: 2 SP, Infuses an touched object, usually a weapon, with magic, increasing its damage by 1 for (hits) rounds. May trade in one hit for -1 armor piercing, up to three times. May apply to multiple pieces of ammunition or throwing weapons.
- Long Step 1 SP, Fold space around yourself mid-step to teleport an exact, pre-defined distance in the direction you wish; distance is defined when the spell is learned, but is limited to Long range. In Mirriam's case it moves exactly 36 meters.
- Detection Ward - 2 SP, Senses and notifies the caster of active magic used in an area with a radius of Short range, and highlights focal points for scrying spells (like Remote Viewing, Clairvoyance, Farsight). Lasts until the next dawn, but can only maintain (half skill) wards of this kind at a time.
- Living Calculator (3) - Can solve complex equations with the speed of a computer
- Form Shifter (2) - Mirriam has a six-winged angel form, her flight feature is only active in this form
- Flight (6)
- Determination (3) - Mirriam's Faith has allowed her to fight on longer than her physical limitations would impose
- But it Refused (2) - In fact, Mirram's ability to survive what she physically shouldn't seems miraculous.
- Deep Studies (5) - //Mirriam has 2 "Any" spell points to use as a result of intuitive magical connection
Total Currency: $200 CAD
Old cell phone, Equally old Laptop computer, leather backpack.
Copies of the Talmud and Bible.
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!