Name: Maya Kingritch
Aliases: Pirate Queen, if you want to get on her good side.
XP Unspent/Total: 1/106
Brief Description: Maya is a short Latino girl with a forceful personality, typically wearing pirate clothing. They may or may not wear an eyepatch. She's got a fire behind her eyes, setting it on everything in front of her. She can be hard to get along with, but they're accepting of most things.
Appearance: Maya is a very petite for her age. She has long brown hair which she keeps in a pony tail for convenience. She likes very flashy outfits, and has full on pirate garb which she occasionally dons, however for the most part she keeps on a ruffled beige skirt and jacket. "If you can't look cute when kicking ass what's the point?"
Personality: Maya is quite a determined individual, she once spent 2 weeks on a single technique just to one-up a friend of hers, though she played it off as effortless, having people pity her for her diligence is her worst nightmare. She knows when things really get down to it, she's rather bland and weak, though she refuses to let her meager existence stop her.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Maya is one with the weapons, and practices them extensively. They're also quite into researching the sciences and history surrounding them. She hypothesizes that it's due to her innate nature of which lets her spawn weapons that give her the obsession. She dislikes people who are too uptight, and not willing to have a jolly time. She's also not too fond of any school work that relies on memorization. Diligence, is something she has in shades, making math a good subject, since she just guesses and checks.
Brawn: 4 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 6 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity:2 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve:6 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma:2 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Initiative:8 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 13/13 (Default: 5 plus Brawn, plus half of Resolve)
Psyche:12/12 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Finesse (Feature))
Vitality Total: 6
Reflex Total: 15
Willpower Total: 12
Parry Roll: 16 (+1 with medium weapon)
Mundane DR: 9 (+2 with Kinetic Barrier, Ignore -1 AP)
Ability DR: 9 (+3 with Runic Shield Bracelet, Ignore -1 AP)
Equipped: Archanoweave, Any weapon she pleases.
- Multi Melee Master - (9+1) Finesse Maya is one with the weapons she wields, meaning they have little distinction while in her hands. Except cutlasses, those guys get priority.
- Artifact Design and Analyses - (3) Acuity Maya has a low level of understanding for artifacts, mostly since she's overflowing with the things.
- Willpower - (6) Resolve Maya is a person that is very hard headed and deadset on things.
- Firearm Usage - (3) Finesse Maya was trained by one of the most insane generals at Sunnybrook on the art of shooting people. The Beretta is a favorite, but anything works.
- Reflexes - (9) Finesses Maya is a person that's seen some fights go down. They've dodged robot snipers.
- Persuasion - (1) Charisma Maya isn't the most eloquent, but they have a force of personality.
Unlocking The Weapon - 7 (Power: Resolve) Every weapon is open to a willing heart
Maya can imbue magical effects upon weapons by opening her soul to them. Only one can be active on a weapon at a time. She also summons weapons from her own mind.
Finding The Grain - 3 (Gift:Acuity) No weapon hides from me
Maya has a knack for looking at artifacts, and then determining the magic lying underneath.
- Flamboyant Ego (3) - Maya is a Resolute, Fabulous Pirate. / Replaces Charisma with Finesse in Psyche calculations
- Mind Over Matter (5) - Maya is resistant to pain the same way Wil.E Coyote never stops hunting that damn bird. / Replaces Brawn with Resolve for Vitality
Total Currency: $371 (660 of which Wendy is owed) CAD
- Eyepatch with skull and crossbones on it.
- Digital watch
- Pack of cinnamon gum
- Pocket Notebook (It's completely blank)
- Parrying knife from Sam
- Beretta 92FS with Laser sight with 3 mags 15 bullets in each. 2 spare bullets
- A broadsword that yells telepathic insults with a scottish accent. She's named it Gladis. It reaches into their mind for the best insults.
- Twin Arm Bands of +1 Melee Master.
- x6 Runes of Algis. Creates telepathic network, lasting 2 hours.
- Reference book on weapons (Kept locked away)
- Notes on how to improve her weapons (Hidden under her bed)
- Pieces of scrap metal for experimentation
- "Composition of Metals 101" She got it on sale
- A composition notebook on the names for her weapons, things like Destroyer and BloodThirster
- Mossberg 590 shotgun with pistol grip and laser sight
- 24 Shotgun shells
- An interactive anomalous porno about a girl and various monsters/monster girls.
- 5 hour Sex Change Potion.
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
24 xp: +2 Finesse
11 xp: +4 Multi Melee Master
15 xp: +6 Reflexes
12 xp: +2 Unlocking the Weapon
24 xp: + 2 Resolve
5 xp: Trait- Mind Over Matter
6 xp: +1 Brawn
4 xp: +2 Willpower
4 xp: +1 Melee Artifact
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
76.5 : Conversion XP
2.5 : Numberphile run
11 : GMing Run XP (A Monster In Need/I need a Hero…Sub)
10 : Monthly XP.
6 : The Buyer Run.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!
Nora Haltz (1 Loss, 0 Wins) - A weird athletic demon chick. She managed to pretty much kill me in one hit. A cool gal. I'm just angry at her because I'm a bitter person that works hard to not even match up to natural talent. But that's my problem, not hers.
Colly (1 Win, 0 Losses) - A death knight in Necropolis, she is pretty strange and says dude a lot. Gotta smack a necromancer for them. GF Peatleech has a strong pun game, though pretty sure she's an unrepentant murderer. Not the worst way to be presented with my own mortality.
Cecile (0 Wins, 0 Losses) - a strange girl with what looks to be a stand attached to her. She's insanely naive but with lots of power. Don't know what to make of her.
Aiko (0 Wins, 0 Losses) - Old buddy of mine, we go way back. Though for some reason I feel as if….there is something way different about my memory. Anyway, gotta make sure she doesn't become Skynet and wipe us all out in the name of "efficiency." she's crazy enough to try it.
Vasilius/Basil (1 Win, 1 Loss) - a spirit of valor that apparently is up to date with pop culture and anime. Honestly shouldn't have surprised me. Seems to have some strange lack of morality. Uses a shit ton of muskets which are hard to dodge point blank.
Leslie - Danger room personnel. They're very fun to mess with, pretty sure they hate me. Tops out compared to Aiko though.
Athene - She's someone who gives off that cool big sis vibe. It's hard hanging out with her, but that makes it all the more worthwhile. She was there when we saw them all…I gotta get stronger.
Micheal - A newbie that had to see something he really shouldn't have. Has metal powers, remember to use ceramic weapons if I gotta fight him.
Tessa - Has a hatred against magic for some reason. Really smart inventor person, they're absolutely terrible at reassurance, which is cool. I'm no good either.