Name: Marissa Neva
Aliases: Marissa, Mari
XP Unspent/Total: 66/66
Brief Description: A young Lamia, with a faux-sweet disposition.
Appearance: Marissa's upper portion resembles that of a young Arabic girl, with light, caramel skin, long, black-red hair, and hazel eyes. Where legs would be, a long, ruby-red serpent's tail protrudes, with lime-green diamonds along her sides, and a pale, soft yellow underbelly.
Personality: Marissa is an extremely sweet person, though she exudes an air of naivity, and is almost never seen displaying aggressive behavior towards other people. Malevolence, it seems, eludes her. What lies under her sweetness, unlike her truer counterpart, Athene's malevolence, seems to lie an air of melancholy and loneliness.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes
Likes: Eating, reading, movies, sleeping, water, swimming
Dislikes: Violence, snow, cold, ice cream, yelling
Brawn: 3 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 4 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 2 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 3 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 3 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Vitality Total: 6
Reflex Total: 7
Willpower Total: 3
Parry Roll: 4
Mundane DR: 6
Ability DR: 6
Equipped: Skellige's Archbow
- Vitality - (3) Brawn
- Reflex - (4) Finesse
- Archery - (5) Finesse
- Craft - (3) Acuity
- Close Combat - (3) Finesse
Venomous Bite - 3 (Gift) Fangs of dripping venom whittle their enemy down over time.
With a maw of retractable, venomous fangs, Marissa is no harmless child, even when she's unarmed.
|Skellige's Wind||X+2||-X/3 AP||-2 attack and -1 damage per Brawn below X|
Effects: Targets hit by this bow find themselves wrapped in deadly arcs of lightning, turning themselves and their kin around them into lightning rods. Upon striking a target successfully, roll half as many die once more to strike another target, and continue doing so until aMISS is rolled, or until you run out of die. Can fire normal great-arrows, enchanted great-arrows, or great arc-bolts.
Special: X = Marissa's or other wielding Lamia's brawn. If used by non-Lamia, X=6.
- Weakness - Cold (-3) - Marissa's cold-blooded body isn't quite as strong in the cold, and leaves her weak and highly vulnerable to attack. -3 PDef in super-low temperatures.
- Weakness - Pure Bronze - (-2) - Marissa may be slowed in combat by blades and arrows of pure bronze, which will burn her flesh when it cuts and pierces her scales and skin. Receives +2 damage from bronze weapons.
- Transhuman Senses - (3) - Your vision isn't impaired by poor lighting, you can listen for and pick sounds out of the background noise and voices from a crowd, you have superior and more distinguishing senses of smell and taste than most humans, and your touch is more sensitive, possibly picking up vibrations more easily and distinguishing textures. +3 to resist sensory impairment, and ignore most ambient or environmental penalties to perception.
- Form Shifter - (2) - Marissa may take a human form. Stands 4'7", weighs 120lbs, and retains her full strength. May still draw her Skellige's Archbow.
Total Currency: $200 CAD
- Archer's Brace
- Orange fluffy turtleneck sweater
- Fanny pack
- Windows phone
- Skellige's Archbow
- Heat lamp
- Large basking rock
- Sweater chest
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History: