Name: Margo Dunn
Aliases: Shade-Eater, Grand Templar, Blade of Light
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Tall, beautifully-sculpted statue woman, carrying a square-edged Great Executioner's Sword.
Appearance: Wears plates of stone-grey armor, appearing as an armor-made woman with wisp-like fabric billowing from her body. She carries a greatsword, with a square-tipped blade covered in old, arcane runes.
Personality: Absolute and stalwart, Margo is a warrior against the darkness. She's kind to youths and innocents, caring a great deal about purity of the soul. She will protect innocent souls to the death.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: None Known
Brawn: 4 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 3 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 3 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 3 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 2 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Vitality Total: 7
Reflex Total: 3
Willpower Total: 7
Parry Roll: 8
Mundane DR: 4
Ability DR: 4
Equipped: Ancient Executioner's Greatsword
- Bladework - (4) Brawn Margo wields her greatsword as any other would wield a rapier, and with such proficiency she utilizes her strength, instead of her agility.
- Willpower - (4) Resolve
- Perception - (4) Acuity
- Toughness - (3) Brawn
- Artifact Design And Analysis - (3) Acuity
Shade-Eater - 5 (Gift) This is no ordinary blade. To the evils of the world, only pain awaits them at the edge of this sword.
The ancient sword, Shade-Eater, is no ordinary sword. It exists beside Margo in space and time, acting as a single being along side her… And it shares her wrathful hunger for darkness, though in a gruesomely literal sense.
Fear Of The Night - 3 (Gift) Margo's past deeds have been engraved into her armor, a warning to all those who trespass upon her charge.
Margo is a walking, talking ward against evil, causing terror and fear to strike the hearts of evil beings that view her.
- Synthetic Body (4) - You do not need to eat, drink or sleep, and you are immune to poison and disease, as well as most biological agents. You do not heal naturally, but can be 'repaired' with the right skills.
- I Won't Let That Happen Anymore (6) - After an ally has reached ≤2 health due to enemy action, or two allies have taken at least 2/3 of their health in damage, you get +1 to all attacks and defenses, and +5 to intercept attempts for the rest of the encounter.
- Selective Reflexes (1) - Your intercept attempts get +2
Total Currency: $200 CAD
- Ancient Executioner's Greatsword
- Iron Lantern Flail
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: None Yet.