Name: Maja Alkaza
Aliases: Chyroptera, Night-Terrors, True-Form Vampires, Truebloods
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Aggressive, intelligent, bat-like creatures with vaguely humanoid appearances. Flesh-eaters.
Appearance: Tall, extremely muscular, and horrifying, the Chyroptera have thick, grey-black skin and long, digigrade legs with thick, heavy talons tipping their limbs. The forearms have wing-like fingers jutting back off the wrists, though they aren't capable of flight.
Maja has numerous battlescars, and patches of green moss dot her hide… One eye is covered in a deep slash scar, though her sight doesn't seem to be affected by this.
Personality: Honor-bound, intuitive, patient, inquisitive
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes
Likes: Hunting, architecture
Dislikes: Silver, cars, boats
Brawn: 4 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 2 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 3 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 3 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 1 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Vitality Total: 4
Reflex Total: 2
Willpower Total: 3
Parry Roll: 4
Mundane DR: 4
Ability DR: 4
- Stealth- (4) Finesse
- Brawling - (5) Brawn
- Reflex - (3) Finesse
Berserker Beam - 4 (Power) In beast form, Kayla is more dangerous than ever before…
Giving into her new nature, Kayla can burst with raw physical strength, laying waste to all before her with pitch-black rays of destruction.
Feed - 5 (Power) A Vampire needs to feed, and feed often.
Chyromorphs wield large, hollow fangs on their mandibles, which can be used to drain blood and other fluids from their prey.
- Weak To Silver (-4XP) - Regardless of whether or not these are vampires, lycanthropes, or something more, silver seems to do the trick… +3 damage from Silver sources.
- Vampirism - Sanguinary (-3XP) - +1 Perception cap. Must take Transhuman Senses. Bonus to resist sensory impairment is lost vs overstimulation. -3 to resist non-damaging sensory-vector 'attacks', and sensory impairment via overstimulation. Sensory-vector attacks cause -1 to all actions for one round on hit. Damaging sensory-vector attacks do +2 damage. Immune to most mundane disease. Does not require food and drink. Requires blood (usually about 25-75 ml/day will do depending on activity level, plus 15 ml per missing health point).
- Transhuman Senses - (3XP) - Your vision isn't impaired by poor lighting, you can listen for and pick sounds out of the background noise and voices from a crowd, you have superior and more distinguishing senses of smell and taste than most humans, and your touch is more sensitive, possibly picking up vibrations more easily and distinguishing textures. +3 to resist sensory impairment, and ignore most ambient or environmental penalties to perception.
- Glide - (4XP) - You may perform unassisted flight at up to running speed in any direction.
- Undead Biology - (2XP) - Effects that require living targets do not work on you. Immune to most disease and poison.
Total Currency: $_ CAD
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!