Demeanor: Quiet, tends to be alone, band geek.
Nature: Tends to be self-centric in action. Keeping people at a distance by default. Enjoys activities he can do alone and focus in a quiet place. Can take a joke well enough but not used to dishing it out. When alone, whistles very beautifully.
Description: Black hair, blue eyes. Likes dark hoodies a little too much. Has a large nose, thin lips, angular features. Attracts birds and is rarely seen without one on his shoulder. Headphones around neck and a playlist of instrumentals.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Eagle Eye - (4) Better eyesight and senses than the average human. Also has an eye for minute detail. (Reflex)
- Hollow Bones - (3) Being much lighter than the average human and double jointed in most places, Jay is able to move faster and jump higher. (Agility)
- Woodland Home - (3) Survival knowledge and insight on remote forested areas. (Brain, Survival)
- Quiet Mind - (2) Jay is naturally calm in both mind and spirit. (Willpower)
- Murder of Crows - (3) At will, Jay can scatter into a flock of crows. As long as one crow is alive, Jay can revert back into a human.
- Mimicry - (3) Jay is able to throw his voice and copy almost any sound, even voices.
- Bird Song - (1) Jay can to some degree, converse with birds, not enough for a conversation but enough to draw critical information or answers to a question.
- Smart Phone
- Dark hoodies and jeans
- A wooden trinket from the Pacific Northwest
- French Horn and case
- Big notebook of sheet music
- Bag of birdseed
Jay was born in the Pacific Northwest and raised by his mother most of his life in a quiet coastal town. His abilities didn't really begin to manifest until he was 12, after a physician began noticing a hollowing of his bones. After many tests, no diagnosis could be deduced or explained. It wasn't much longer after this discovery that Jay began noticing his senses developing beyond normal capacity.
Worried by his condition, he looked to his Grandmother for advice, who was a native of the Tsimshian tribe in Washington State. She taught Jay how to center himself spiritually. Eventually as his abilities developed, he became more and more empathetic towards nature, especially birds. His Grandmother convinced him that he is blessed by 'The Raven' a trickster god. This has become a focus for him since.
Despite his faith, Jay's meta-human abilities are manifested by his transmorphing and tele-empathekenesis that rely heavily on his mental capacity and concentration. A mental focus that is only strengthened in his faith and resolve.