Name: Kira Robinson
XP Unspent/Total: 0/75
Demeanor: Fast, she's always moving some part of her body, tapping a finger, tapping her foot, bouncing her leg. She is always on. She's also generally polite, if not necessarily friendly.
Nature: She sees everything at all times and has a very hard time filtering any of it. She genuinely likes people but seems to find it difficult to understand them really.
Description: About 5'4" weighs nothing because she is a hard light construct though she looks like she should weigh about 130lb. Her hair is shoulder length, always messy, and electric blue, as are her eyes, the whites are tinged very faintly blue as well. She usually wears a white button down shirt unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath it and a pair of black slacks with dress shoes. She has a habit of running a hand through her hair when she's distracted. Which is a lot.*
Brawn: 2 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 2 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 6 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 4 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 2 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Health: 10 (Default: 5 plus Resolve, plus half of Brawn)
Vitality Total: 2
Reflex Total: 10
Willpower Total: 7
Parry Roll: 0
Mundane DR: 6
Ability DR: 2
Equipped and Consumables on Hand
- Light, School provided armor 2/0
- School Provided Kinetic Barrier 2/0
- Aimbot - (4) - Acuity Ranged Weaponry
- Analysis - (3) - Acuity
- Academics - (3) - Acuity
- Willpower - (3) - Resolve
- Perception - (3) - Acuity
- Robots! - (7) - Acuity
- Inventing - (7) Acuity
- Computers - (7) Acuity
- Reflexes - (4) Acuity
Deus Ex Machina - 5 (Power)
Kira has power over electronics and machines of all kinds, she is able to posess and control anything that could be considered a machine, the lowest tech machine that she can control being a revolver. She has such control over them that she can even move them around telepathically and reorganizing the parts in them to make something completely different.
Data Form - 4 (Gift)
Kira's body is made of hard light data, meaning that she can teleport to anything that can store data, no matter how little data it can store.
- Determination. - 3 - In Health equation, change "Brawn + .5Resolve" to "Resolve + .5Brawn."
- Calculated - 5 - Use Acuity instead of Finesse for dodge checks and the Reflex skill.
- Eidetic Memory - 5 - If not pressed for time, never need to roll to recall something that you witnessed or retrieve information from memory. If pressed for time, +3 to remember, and memory is always accurate if recalled.
- Synthetic Body - 3 - You do not need to eat, drink or sleep, and you are immune to poison and disease, as well as most biological agents. You do not heal naturally, but can be 'repaired' with the right skills. Cost reduced by 1 if you need to recharge in some way for a reasonable length of time after continuous operation.
- Aimbot - 3 - Use Acuity instead of Finesse for ranged attack skill.
- Robotics Expert - 3 - +1 Robots! cap
- Empower - 2 - May roll Computers to assist any action as long as touching target of assist.
Possessions:Total Currency: $1339
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Very high tech laptop
- Smart phone
- little clockwork soldier
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Very advanced desktop, like, sci-fi level advanced
- Many computer parts
- Lots of little clockwork toys
- A picture of her dad
- A hard copy of the book 'html for dummies'
- A workshop in the bathroom since she doesn't need a bathroom
- Many robotics parts in the workshop
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
4xp Aimbot 2,3,4
2xp Reflexes 4
9xp Inventing 4,5,6,7
7xp Robots! 5,6,7
5xp Computers 6, 7
10xp Deus Ex Machina 4,5
3xp Data Form 4
24xp Acuity 5,6
6xp Brawn 2
6xp Finesse 2
51 from transfer
+2xp dev scene Cass
+2xp dev scene Tessa
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!