Demeanor: Quiet, contemplative, dark, terrifying. He is usually seen behaving oddly around the place. He uses physical intimidation and hard body language to get people to do what he wants.
Nature: Kir isn't someone you want to approach. He isn't opposed to violence and even considers it a first resort. He is a hunter by nature. His quietness and apparently empty head hide a rather sharp intellect though. He understands his situation- he just doesn't know what to do with it. He has a good understanding of humor and why people seek love and friendship and whatever else. They just haven't been priorities in his quest for power. He isn't as prideful as one might expect- He certainly knows where he stands but he is a smart, rational guy.
Description: Kir has pure white skin. He is six foot even. He is muscular in a thin- wiry way. He has almost no body fat and in many areas the striations of his muscles can be seen. He has a number of notable features. He wears a tight black silk mask of many layers. It covers his entire head except his jaw and chin. It makes his ears lie flat and covers his eyes completely. In the middle of his forehead is a black hole that appears to go straight through his skull. The mask doesn't conceal it because of it's unusual nature. The inside of his head is pitch black. Even a light shined into the hole doesn't illuminate anything inside. He has two more holes, in the space between his collarbones and at the bottom center of his sternum. Both perfectly round and pitch black and empty. He can cover the two on his torso with a shirt- he cannot cover the one on his face.
His limbs are long and have a lot of power behind them. His hands are unusual in that they are partially webbed. Up to between the two main joints. He usually wears high gloves because of the special traits of his fingers through his forearms- they're custom made because in the world he's from, it's not an usual physical trait. His palms, wrists and forearms have skin that is leathery and glows slightly when the lights are dim.
Under the mask he has normal features except the large hole in his head which is clear through his forehead and from between his eyebrows about three inches in diameter. There is lightning-like scarring around it that glows in the dark. He has silver-grey eyes and his hair is white- shaved down to a quarter inch.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Skills: +2 weakness
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Slow is Smooth and Smooth is fast, (4) Agility Kir may not be the quickest but he is sure footed and steady. He often picks the best, most efficient path to his goal. He is able to change his strategy as needed. He can cross terrains that are tricky with ease and if he needs to sneak around- he's able to. (movement, tough terrain, planning)
- Speak Softly - (4) Brains Kir doesn't have to raise his voice to sound menacing. He doesn't have to give a long monologue to become the authority figure in the room. The weak willed look to strength and he intelligently uses his appearance and intelligence to position himself at the top of the pack. (Intimidation, coercion, negotiation)
- Carry a big stick (4) Brawn Kir can wield most cutting weapons- as well as many blunt-damage weapons like hammers and maces. Even an every day heavy object can be wielded if need-be. He could probably figure out how to cut someone up with a chainsaw if he got his hands on one. A baseball bat will do if there's one around. Bricks… well… they're hard and have good corners. (Melee, hand-weapons, combat improv)
- Orange Box (3) Agility Kir is proficient at both urban and rural stealth.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Energy Blast- 4 - Kir has three holes in his body. All three are pitch black inside and cannot be illuminated. They are energy siphons. In the universe he comes from there is energy called KirE. He remade himself in it and took the name. He spent his youth attacking strongholds that were built over KirE deposits. As he absorbed it into the holes in his body- he became a generator as well. He knew he could grow it by continuing to drain depositions he found. He aspired to rule the world.
The KirE blasts come from any of the three locations. They fire at different strengths.
The one at the top of his torso fires using his emotions, mostly rage, anger, irritation, apoplexy, and loathing- though other emotions could very well be the source. These blasts are equally strong destructive no matter what the source is. These are very powerful beams of destructive energy with little fine control.
The one in his head fires from his mind. Using willpower, intelligence and the essence of knowledge itself to direct the blast. These have fine control, including some measure of homing ability.
He can also fire from the core of his being- the lower of the holes on his torso. Firing from this one usually means destroying everything in front of him. Usually he also breaks a rib or three and gets thrown from where he stands unless he is braced for it. Soft tissue damage can be extensive. He has to REALLY want to use this one because it's not good for anyone involved. Friendly fire is a very real possibility.
The hole in his head and chest- linked to his mind and emotions- make him very resistant to mental and emotional attacks and manipulation.
Unique physiology - 3 - Kir's body is unlike most in many ways.
His bones are unusually dense and strong, which makes it even worse that he breaks them when using the core attack.
He heals slowly thanks to the influence of KirE. He is immune to most infection, sickness and poison though as the generator within him burns it away. His cells also regenerate slowly but perfectly. He is unlikely to age or break down from simple use.
He has odd, leathery skin on his palms and the bottoms of his forearms. It can be struck together to make heat and sparks and he can taste, smell and hear through his palms. That is why he wears the gloves. In his home dimensions- things are built around this combined sense. Here things are not and just about everything tastes horrible.
He has a heightened sense of sight and smell compared to humans.
He has an immunity to electricity- in that he neutralizes it on contact. Large amounts of it applied directly to his body can be used in place of KirE energy but this is an inefficient process that generates a lot of heat.
Things that cause problems for your character, often side effect of your powers (or of having your powers), not necessary. Not just 'limitations' of your powers.
- Kir cannot use technology. Anything that runs on electricity will stop working when he touches it. He could probably have a ruggedized, non-touch screen phone some day but it'd have to be tough as hell. If he wants to ride in a vehicle he needs a barrier between himself and any electronics. (Severe, considering the state of the modern world)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
*6,886.82 CAD (traded in his 4 oz of gold)
*thirty silver coins (about 8 oz)
- A leather rucksack that he takes most places with him. It's beat up and patched in some areas. It also has some suspect stains. In it are a variety of knives and survival gear in it. Things an adventurer would carry on his world.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- A variety of larger weapons, with holsters for carrying. He'd been wearing a "Buster" Sword (as named by one of the students here for god knows what reason), a mace and a large war hammer. He has been instructed NOT to carry them on the grounds under normal circumstances
- Four sets of daily wear clothes and two sets of armor. The clothes are generic- the armor is leather with plates sewn in. The armor has openings to allow him to fire as needed.
- A small number of trinkets and personal effects that had magical powers on his planet but are apparently inert here.
- Two completed diaries of his life and one in-progress.
Kir is, simply put, not from this universe. At all. While most parallel universes are very similar to ours- at least the ones we interact with- this one was on the different side. The KirE doesn't even exist in this universe. What Kir brings with him and his internal generator is the only source.
Kir was born Adi. He was born to a normal family in Tililir in the city of Gav. His parents, as well as all the parents in his city, were killed by a hoard of Bellators that flooded through. He was six. He found his calling among their ranks and joined. They believed they served a higher power than all that was life- the KirE. Young Adi believed differently, that they existed to make him into that higher power. He had the rare innate ability to absorb the KirE deposits into his body, one of only four people. He became the White Bellator. While on a mission at age 14 he killed the two younger Bellators- absorbing their KirE. He then took the name Kir, which he believed was his birthright, and started to roam the world freely- taking any stronghold that he found and killing anyone who tried to stop him. His rampage lasted two years and he gained a fearsome reputation. He had almost brought the Bellators to his side- that he was a god. A natural born leader.
A week before his arrival, he had taken the largest deposit on the planet. Too bad the massive energy void it left behind sucked him to Earth. While his planet was wading somewhere between the 14th and 16th century, Earth is far advanced and different in almost every way from his own planet- and he can't even interact with it.
He is smart though- habits may be hard to break but his perceptive nature and intelligence is what he is relying on to see him through in this new world. Too bad his habits make him a stubborn fool in practice.
He has many food intolerances- including nightshades (varies by plant) and chocolate and unfirmented dairy; and he has an intolerance to bromelain in raw fruits like pineapple and Papain and other similar proteins.
$$$ : $
Total XP: 8 (0 used)
July 3 - July 10 - July 17 - July 24 - July 31 - Aug 7 - Aug 14 - Aug 21
Run [XP] [$$$$]