Demeanor: Mischievous, gregarious, sharp, and snarky.
Nature: Greedy, cares deeply for his friends (Being close does not cut it), and angers easily.
Description: Julian is a half indian and half caucasian 16 year old with hazel eyes and an overall thin fisque. He prefers to have his hair cut short on the side but long on the top. He can usually be found wearing button down shirts, vests, and the occasional graphic tee.
Things you're character is good at, things normal people can do
- Acting 4 (Brains)
- Running 3 (Agility)
- Intuition 3 (Brains)
- Reflexes 2 (Agility)
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power or monster
- Magic Hand: 2 Julian can perform seemingly impossible tricks. For example, he can make a small object in his hands disappear and move into a desired spot within reach (like someone's pocket). He can make someone believe that he has something in his possession that he does not have (or vice versa). He can switch similar objects right in front of someone’s eyes without noticing. Another example is letting him make dice consistently roll 20s, making it seem like he is extremely lucky.
- Animate: 2 Julian is able to give minimal autonomy to objects and is able to give them basic commands such as: "Clean.", "Defend", "Dance." (Think Fantasia)
- Magician: 3 Julian Teller is a proud magician who has a handy dandy spell book from which he learns from. Passed down from generations. Most of his magic has a purple glow to it.
- Arcane Bedazzlement - Julian shoots out a fancy looking stream of colors from his hand, similar to fireworks. This is mostly for show, but when used offensively it can be used to blind opponents temporarily
- Arcane Bubble - Simple enough, makes a shield around either himself or others to protect them from oncoming damage (Adds half the the roll to their defense, rounded up.)
- Doves - Such as the nature of any stage of Vegas magician, Julian likes to incorporate small animals in his show. Specifically, doves. Julian is able to summon /massive/ amounts of doves temporarily
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable. (Most of these objects are located in his pocket dimension)
- The newest Android phone
- Deck of playing cards
- Packs of gum
- Cherry Coke
- Father's book o' magic
- Top hat (Almost never worn)
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- His old magician's costume.
- A chest filled with props
Julian was born on July 8th 2002 into an upper-middle class family. When he was 8 years old his father up and disappeared one night never to return. Julian decided to mourn his father in his own little way by going to the attic where his father stored props from his days as a stage magician. After going through his father's peculiar book of spells. He thought it was a cute prop book at first and decided to try it out one of the spells. Resulting in the chest coming to life and almost crushing his hand. Astounded, he flipped through more of the book to see what else he could do, but sadly he was only able to understand a few more spells before the book's words started to become arcane and obtuse.
Watching the Spider man films, he knew that with great great power came great responsibility. He did the only logical thing and took his powers to Vegas. He became known as "Julian the Magnificent." Using his powers to perform fantastic feats of magic on stage.
His fun ended, however, when one of his acts was interrupted by agents from the GWU and The Merchants….
Any other information you think would be interesting.