Demeanor: Calm, Caring, Collective
Nature: John wants to help people naturally, he doesn't show his true feelings often.
Description: Blond hair blue eyes, he is about 6'0" 160 lbs tall and lanky. His hands are wrapped in bandages. He often sports a brown blazer, white dress shirt, tie, and dress pants.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- "Big Duo-Melee" (3)- John is quite capable in martial prowess and reflexes
- "Big Duo-Ranged" (3)- John's ranged reflexes.
- Strong Mind…" (2)- John's mental willpower
- "…Strong Body" (2)-John's fortitude/endurance
- "Liar Liar" (4)- John is a pathological liar and can avoid detection when being questioned. (He cannot lie to White.) John is also a social butterfly, but is also very lonely at times. Being his friend Is like a big step for John.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
- "Fear…it is so important to us puny little creatures…" (4) - John is quite perceptive, this power replaces his perception skill. Additionally, John can view and hear other people's thoughts, fears, and desires. The subjects must be within the same area for this to take effect, he may roll to hone in on specific subjects. John can also project thoughts upon his targets, making them see or believe something else, this alteration or manipulation allows John to either change their current thoughts slightly, or make them believe in a created thought.
- "Are you my mummy?" (3) - John can heal from any wound so long as he wraps it in bandages. Additionally, John can heal other people's wounds by wrapping them in bandages as well.
* "Come play with me." - John can use his bandages to hurt or hold opponents by tossing thing at them in a whiplike fashion.
The side effect of your powers, not necessary.
- Large Crowds
- hearing everyone's thoughts at once is too much for John to handle, everyone talking at once also makes it worse. Any crowd over 5 people will cause him to experience distress, and will eventually give him a migraine. Anything over 10 people will make him to start fidgeting, twitching,e and eventually collapse and tremor.
- Bad thoughts
- he often has "hyde"-like thoughts. He is consistently plagued with a desire to act out these thoughts. These thoughts are only heard by John alone, even if someone penetrated his mind they would not know of these thoughts.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Tan trenchcoat/brown blazer
- journalistic stuff.
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Photography equipment and materials.
One of the young writers on his school newspaper, John began investigating the disappearances of some of his friends at school. Unwilling to accept the fact that his friends just moved away he sought answers by staking out, and asking questions of the families. He quickly discovered that their disappearances were much more than expected. They had been taken. After taking an article to his editor of the school newspaper and the local newspaper, the GWU was contacted to step in. The newspaper room was 'accidentally' caught on fire, John ran into the building to save his precious work and was caught in the blaze. He was then taken to the hospital, where the GWU waited. As soon as he was wrapped in bandages John healed, the GWU knew then they had found another super powered individual.
He works for school newspapers.
John is obsessed with conspiracies and gossip and uncovering some truth.
John has some mild amnesia regarding several aspects of his past and is trying to discover who he is.