All men are pigs…all men but me.
Name: Jason Antonia White
Aliases: Jason, Jay, Jayman
Brief Description: Nervous-looking, unusually pale teen, with a mean streak several hundred yards wide and a tacky fashion sense.
Appearance: Jason is the kinda guy that, if marketed correctly by the right soulless corporation, tween girls would fall for, but otherwise is just sorta bland. Stark white hair styled in a boyband cut, a bit of stubble, that sort of thing.
He's pretty pale, probably could stand a bit more sun, though perhaps he just takes good care of his skin and doesn't want to risk burns. Who knows with him. He's got a good build, all things considered, kept up by your standard teenage metabolism and infrequent trips to the gym, and could probably take up basketball or soccer if he wanted to.
His stance, movements, all that, however, always feel as if he's on edge.
Personality: Abrasive, brash, rude, there's a lot of words to describe Jason Antonia White.
Teenagers can be moody, but Jason goes beyond that. Sometimes, it almost feels as if there's a latent disdain in interactions with him, as if he's forcing himself to be civil. Other times, he stops forcing himself to be civil, and the disdain loses its latent status. This mostly happens around people Jason believes are "beneath" him, including servers, underclassmen, and "queens", in his own words.
Indeed, perhaps it's by choice. Jason's always thought that if you can't rise to the top, well, that's that and fuck you. To him, it's help yourself or perish.
Lord help you if he actually likes you, because Jason is very bad about dragging people into pretty bad things. Things such as-
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Jason likes video games and anime, like any boy his age, and hunting and fishing, like any "real man" (his words, always the same ones) his age. He'd love to show you his collection of any of the above.
With Jason, it's the simple things in life that make him happy. Bacon, maple syrup, pretty girls, a nice milkshake at a respectable diner, that sort of stuff. He longs for the cleancut aesthetic of the 1950s. Loves classic rock and country, all that stuff.
He can't fucking stand bullshit, you know? Hates the entitled brats his generation became. Hates rap music, too, and stuck-up people. Absolutely not a fan of spiders, scorpions, roaches, the like.
And goats. Good lord does he despise goats.
Tag each as Good, Average, or Poor.
Brawn: Good (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: Good (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: Poor (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: Average (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: Poor (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
- Triggered, kek?: Firearms If you haven't already been put off by the atrocious skill name, this skill governs firearm use, specifically things like hunting rifles.
- It's Filthy Frank: Willpower Due to his condition, Jason is numbed to absurdity, and can keep concentration and cool in many a situation.
- I got grapes, whatchu watchin', son?: Resistance For perfectly normal reasons, Jason is surprisingly resistant to physical and chemical afflictions.
- Rainbow Dashing Reflexes He's got the build for running.
List an ability or two and how good of control the character has of each.
"There's something wrong with Jason." - AUTOMATIC
That boy ain't right. His blood ain't right. What his bloods does to things it touches ain't right. And how he can just ignore it when he coughs it up ain't right, no sirree, not at all.
"There's nothing wrong with me." - NEAR FLAWLESS
There's nothing wrong with Jason. There's nothing wrong with his blood. There's nothing physically wrong with the people around him. And there's nothing wrong with the world except entitled people leeching off everyone else.
Include anything else that's unusual about the character in a real way, like weaknesses or the ability to fly.
- Far too healthy: Jason is unusually resistant to disease.
Total Currency: $_ CAD
- A locket
- A wallet with ID
- A cracked phone
- A variety of…odd figures, posters, bones, and books, which Jason claims as his collection of anime and "hunting trophies".
- Several changes of clothes
- A dim bulb
- Literally nothing else
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
- Nice fucking try, but Maria died when I was eleven. Everyone knows that, except you, apparently. I was over it when I was twelve and I'm over it now.
- Alex Haris wasn't fucking real, he was a prank my neighbor played on me to embarrass me in front of the entire school. I'm done with this shit.
- Cameron never took my virginity and you know that. You know very well who took it.
- No, I don't care about Nina. Why should I care about some stuck up lesbo bitch?
- Hah, very funny. You know very well why I don't talk to Sarah Einhardt any more.
- Gordon's a damn queen. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.