Demeanor: Kind and passive, and fairly quiet a lot of the time, as well.
Nature: Uncaring, for the most part, finding enjoyment in living life to his desires, although he secretly yearns for something even greater, and he is prone to doing things subtly without recourse for action, seeing consequences as temporary.
Description: James has a pale complexion in general, accenting his brown hair and brown eyes, and average face. There is little to note of interest on his face, simply bearing features one would consider of average attraction. His body is fairly unique though, being rather small at 5'6, and weighing in at around 120 lbs. There is muscle on his body, but it isn't much in comparison to the average male.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Mental Fortitude - (4) Brains: A childhood of mental wear has hardened him towards manipulation, psychological trauma, and general mind games. Willpower
- Reflexes - (4) Agility Small size and perceptional awareness has led him to acquiring a fairly quick set of reflexes, not to mention due to his small stature. Reflexes
- Social Manipulation - (4) Brains Experience with people and general mental awareness and perception has led him to being able to see and analyze things, allowing him to use posture and tone, for example, to spot possible weaknesses or conflicts in a person, and use this to his advantage in manipulation.
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
- Mindscape - 4** - An invisible passive zone rests around him that allows anybody inside to have their perceptions altered by him, which allows him to manipulate the five senses to create vivid illusions and hallucinations that are see-able by people inside the zone. Everything inside that is "changed" is life-like, and the perception of everything inside can be altered.
- Amplify - 3** - A single target's current emotions are multiplied, so if they are slightly happy, it will increase and make them extremely happy, etc. This could possibly effect multiple emotions.
*His general lack of physical strength gives him trouble when it comes to close-hand or melee fighting.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Dog-tag (J.R. inscribed on it)
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Stuffed animal collection (includes black bear, polar bear, dolphin, tiger, and giraffe.)
Born in Powell River, in March 13th 2003, he was raised by two middle-class parents who spent most of their time working, which left him being taught primarily by hired nannies and the likes. As he grew up, he would have fervent moments of hallucination that lasted mere seconds, and this would begin to shape the abilities he would later come to possess. He enrolled in a local private school once he was old enough, and he fit in fairly well, becoming a rather popular socialite, and he used this sort of social power to his advantage, manipulating people to get to the top of the class in terms of academics.
He was left to his own devices, though, and so he spent most of his time interacting with peers and blowing away a lot of his free-time on partying and simple get-togethers, enjoying himself in his lust for fun and excitement. At the top of this energetic, social life, by the time he was early 15, the early hallucinations had become much stronger and developed more into fits, and it started to turn him into a more paranoid person, believing everybody was out to get him. An altercation between him and what was previously a friend led to him casting hallucinations on accident upon him, scarring his friend so badly he was forced into therapy for a few weeks, and the incident was fortunately covered up, with nothing be known on what was happening.
A man with the knowledge of Fifth Sanctum caught on, though, and he was soon enough being moved on his way towards Fifth Sanctum, his parents being convinced into believing that he was simply being sent to a boarding school as punishment for the violent altercation. In between the time of the incident and him being moved to Fifth Sanctum, though, he had the time to begin to control his powers, and even then, his potential is yet to be realized.
As such, the adventure begins..