Demeanor: Indy portrays the image of someone who is gentle, honest, and good-natured. He has somewhat of an ethereal glow about him, and many people fall susceptible to his charming nature. It is often easy for Indy to charm his way into a favorable situation.
Nature: Indy has a genuinely good heart, but is inwardly complex. He is not above seeking revenge against those who have wronged him. He is incredibly intelligent and cunning. Indy doesn't become angered too easily, but if he does get angry he will use his intelligence as a weapon.
He also lacks the confidence that he often portrays to others. Rather, at times he is insecure. But Indy hides behind his false image of confidence, giving him a kind of anonymity. Indy trusts few people and doesn't easily show his true self.
Description: A petite boy, standing 5'4" and 110 lbs at 16 years old, with curly green hair falling in spirals around his ears. He always adorns his head with a flower crown. His skin is pale ivory with rosy cheeks. His clothes are usually pastel shades of blue, pink, or green. He speaks in a soft voice with a slight Irish accent. When his Faerie wings are visible, they appear like butterfly wings with an incandescent rainbow coloration.
- Performance / Literary Talents - (4) Brains (Reading, writing, and performing. Indy excels at poetry and can read very quickly.)
- Persuasion / Charisma - (4) Brains
- Perception - (2) Brains
- Stealth - (2) Agility
Glamour - 2 - Indy can modify how he appears to others, generally to make himself more attractive (eye color, hair color, etc). His father was able to change into an animal form, but Indy doesn't have this ability yet.
Emotional Confusion - 4 - Indy can perceive and slightly manipulate the emotions of others, particularly to induce a state of mental fogginess or confusion in somebody.
Fae Flight - 3 - Indy can fly short distances at low altitude, and has the ability to make his Faerie wings appear or disappear at will (he can fly even if the wings are invisible).
- Faerie conscience. Indy is afraid to get close to people because he knows his father was an Unseelie fae, generally considered to be evil, and therefore his predisposition is to do harm to humans. In order to keep this under control, Indy keeps humans at bay. (flavor)
- Metal allergy. Indy's skin can't touch industrially refined metal or he will start to get sick. First he will become unable to use his powers; then his skin will start to burn and peel; and, eventually, he will start to bleed and feel excruciating pain. (severe)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Flower crown
- Wallet, ID, credit card (never carries paper money — allergic to coins)
- Leather messenger bag containing: notebook, pen, at least one collection of poetry
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Several books
- A few changes of clothes
Indy was born to a single mother. His father was Fae, which is how he inherited his powers. However, Indy resents his father (and, to some extent, his powers) because he abandoned the family and returned to Faerie instead. As it turns out, the Fae are not exceptionally good at commitment.