Demeanor: Quiet. Very Quiet. A bit bookish. Seems rather severe, as someone who never laughs is likely to be.
Nature: Ever so very carefully controlled, all the time in every way.
Description: Pretty and very carefully put together. There were rumors that once a hair was out of place, or her makeup other than flawless, however these slanderous accusations are absolutely baseless.
She's all of 5'1" with nigh-porcelain skin, dark hair, and vivacious green-hazel eyes. Her style is a bit eclectic, but seems to involve a great deal of richly colored skirts and dresses.
- Calligraphy - (4) Brains Writing is a rather important skill for her, and as such she has beyond exquisitely good handwriting, or can choose to, as she has little in the way of a native style of pen, and can mimic all sorts of styles as she feels befits the moment.
- Aesthetic Enhancement - (4) Brains Hair, Makeup, Brows, whatever? These things are wildly important to her and she is *spectacular* at all of them.
- Judo (4) Agility To help her develop her focus and control, she has spent ever so many hours on the mat, to get things absolutely perfect.
Soundwave of Annihiliation - 4 - Speech is a rather dangerous proposition for her, as the sound produces an incredible force that is rather extremely hazardous to literally everything around her
Preternatural Self Control - 2 - The ability to keep on top of things is a rather deeply important skill
Flexibility - 1 - Are you sure she should be able to bend like that? That's just crazy!
- Massive Collateral Damage. While it would be inaccurate to describe her power as uncontrollable - she can tune the force quite finely between whisper and screaming at the top of her lungs. Unfortunately, however, the whisper-level is more than enough force to level the building she happens to be in, and it's only become stronger as she's grown.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Tablet with Stylus
- Lil' Bag of Cosmetics
- Bobby Pins
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Vanity full o' Cosmetics
- Wardrobe full o' Clothes - basically modcloth.
Róisín doesn't talk too much about her past.
Once, as a very small child, she cried out. The house her parents lived in didn't survive.
Nor did, it seems, their desire to take care of a hazardous young girl.
She was, instead, largely raised by her grandfather, who trained her endlessly in self-control, and instead of sending her to school where she might be a danger, found tutors to teach the girl all sorts of things.
Eventually, in finding these tutors, he came into contact with The Global Watch Unit, and soon the young girl under his watch was enrolled into the Sunnybrook Academy, as he deemed it a rather good idea to have her with others her own age.