Name: Hiro Yoshimata
XP Unspent/Total: 0/7
Appearance: A little on the rounder side, with buzz cut, black hair and dark brown eyes, this boy rarely smiles. He tends to dressin plain, loose, colored t-shirts with no designs on them, loose blue jeans held on by a belt, and ratty old sneakers.
Personality: He is not a super friendly person, he thinks that after the experimentation and what he went through, his intelligence is now his only redeeming quality and he hangs onto it for dear life. He will also sometimes attempt to use it in order to make him feel better about himself by putting others down. But really he's just sad.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Hobbies: Studying, reading, learning more about magic, photography, photoshop, chess. Likes: Chocolate, salty foods, capibaras. Dislikes: Sweet foods (other than chocolate), spiders, anime, people that he considers 'stupid'.
Brawn: 1 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 1 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 4 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 4 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 1 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Vitality Total: 1
Reflex Total: 8
Willpower Total: 7
Parry Roll ranged/melee: 1
Mundane DR: 8
Ability DR: 4
Equipped and Consumables on Hand
- Light, School provided armor 2/0
- School Provided Kinetic Barrier 2/0
- Magic - (3) Acuity/Resolve/Finesse
- Magic, Divination - (5) Acuity/Resolve/Finesse
- Magic, Spatial - (5) Acuity/Resolve/Finesse
- Willpower - (3) Resolve
- Reflexes - (4) Acuity
- Perception - (3) Acuity
- Analysis - (2) Acuity
- Artifact Design - (2) Acuity
Primary Casting Methods: Willwork
Mind Games - 4 (Power)
Hiro's adrenaline glands have been replaced with a synthetic organ that produces a chemical that enhances mental performance rather than physical performance. This has given him amazing mental powers but at the unfortunate cost of making him weak and clumsy.
- Magic Affinity [Spatial] - (5) - Reduce the spell point cost of spatial spells by 1/4. Skill requirements for spatial spells are 1 rank lower.
- Magic Affinity [Mental] - (5) - Reduce the spell point cost of mental spells by 1/4. Skill requirements for mental spells are 1 rank lower.
- Magic Affinity, Greater [Spatial] - (5) - Reduce the spell point cost of spatial spells by an additional 1/4. Skill requirements for spatial spells are 1 rank lower. Increase the spell point cost of spells for all fields with which you do not have an affinity by 1/4.
- Magic Affinity, Greater [Mental] - (5) - Reduce the spell point cost of mental spells by an additional 1/4. Skill requirements for mental spells are 1 rank lower. Increase the spell point cost of spells for all fields with which you do not have an affinity by 1/4.
- Deep Studies [Spatial] x 2 - (11) - Gain 6 spatial spell points.
- Calculated - (5) - Use Acuity instead of Finesse for dodge checks and the Reflex skill.
- Mind over Matter - (5) - Use Resolve instead of Brawn for Vitality
Total Currency: $325
+50x2 Tournament Win
+25 tournament loss
- Wallet with wallet things in it
In his pocket dimension
- Magical supplies for his runic magic.
- Stun gun
- Portable chess set
- Snacks, many of them. Various kinds
- Many books in both Japanese and english
- Three different chess sets
- A decent laptop
- Mediocre camera with a set of lenses
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
- 2XP Reflex 4
- 5XP Mind Over Matter
+3 transfer XP
+4 Tournament XP
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!