Demeanor: Arrogant, a bit mean at times, likes to laugh and joke around, rude, loyal to her friends, vain to a fault
Nature: self centered, unhappy with what she is, ultimately good at heart, though.
Description: Heather is a tall 17 year old girl, with blonde hair, long horns, red skin, black and gold eyes, with a long tail, retractable wings, and shiny black claws. Her teeth have large fangs, and her tongue is forked. she's pretty, though her face is often contorted into a sneer. Likes to dress in blacks and browns. Has pointy ears and an average body temperature of 39C.
HP and Psyche start at 6, can't raise during creation, but add 1/2 of Brawn to HP.
Brawn, Agility and Brains start at 1 each, starting cap 4, total cap 6, and you get 5 points to distribute among them.
Things your character is good at, things normal people can do
Skills rolls add their associated stat as well (Brawn, Agility or Brains). You get 12 points to spend on skills at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 6.
- Manipulator - (4) brains An expert at convincing others, through lies, honeyed words, or other means to trust her, act on her behalf, or otherwise convince or mislead someone. (Persuasion, social)
- Speedy - (3) Agility Fast on her feet and on her wings, Heather can zoom around all over the place (Reflex)
- Perceptive- (3) brains Good at picking out weaknesses and things of import, Heathers special senses are right on point. (Perception)
- TUFFNESS -(2) Brawn Demons are tough as nails, and being half demon, heather is tough as thumb tacks at least. She's super hard to stab, cut or otherwise chop up, though beatings and so on still hurt like hell. (Pun not intended) (durability)
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power.
Abilities/Powers should be fairly broad, but look at other characters for good examples. They can grow over time, so don't worry if you start on the small side! You get 7 points to spend on powers at creation, with a starting cap of 4 and total cap of 7. Powers add your Tier to their rolls, usually.
Flamethrower - 4 - Heather is able to manipulate fire in all its forms, conjuring and controlling it with ease. Can be used as an attack, a cover, or for flavor.
Flesh craft - 3 - the ability to mold and shape people including herself into other animals, such as toads, rats, other versions of themselves.
Possession: - 2 - A dangerous, difficult to use power, Heather is able to leave her body, and seek to take control of anothers, though this leaves her own body vulnerable, and there's no guarantee she'll be able to get back.
- Demonic weakness: Heather is an infernal being, and as such, is subject to all the rules that apply to those, such as crosses, crucifixes and holy water burning her badly, to the point of catching fire (so long as the weilder of these objects has faith that it will work, based on her own belief in what she is), and an inability to cross the threshold of holy ground, such as a church or chapel. (Severe)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Messenger bag
- Student ID
- Beat up Samsung flip phone
- Black and red ipod touch with black headphones, "Property of Chad King" etched on the bottom and scratched out
- Notepad and pen (black)
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Laptop, "Property of Chad King" etched on the case
- Novels, hidden
- Stripy and Tabby, old childhood friends.
- Metal band posters
- Nikkon DSLR camera, "Property of Chad King" etched on the bottom.
Heather was born on october 9th, 2001 in Victoria, Australia after her mothers fling with a man who turned out to be a demon in the guise of a man. The red baby was not well accepted, and kept hidden from the world. Homeschooled and with only a few friends, the neighbors kids and her siblings, older sisters Emily and Cheryl, Heather grew up in an environment that didn't really want her, and she resented that.
At age 14, she and sisters finally convinced their mother to let her go to school, where she quickly learned how bad it can be to be different at school. She was relentlessly bullied, and soon retreated back home. Where she was introduced to Chad. Chad was the father of her Sisters friend, and he and her mother had hit it off at a school picnic. One thing led to another, and now he was dating Heathers mum. And she was not okay with it at all. Chad decided to "Help" her schooling by offering criticism and pressure, enforcing rules she didn't know about, and favoring her sisters over her constantly. As the years passed, She had to accept him as a stepdad, until the day of her 17th birthday when he stumbled in drunk, ate her cake, felt up her mum in the middle of singing happy birthday, and then called her a "future prostie".
Deciding enough was enough, Heather set fire to his car, stole his electronics, and ran away in the dead of night, leading to her into the arms of the Fifth sanctum school, and a shot at a better life.
- Markus: Pretty blunt, thought he was calling me a freak the first time I met him, even though he's gt a metal hand. Turned out to be real nice, showed me around. I think I might have made my first friend.
- Sam: Really nice guy, and from my neck of the woods! He's dumb like me, and took me out to help me settle, he even got me a present from the magic shop. what a legend.
- Kiria: she's super nice, took me to her room and watched a movie with me! She didn't care about my looks at all!
- Mary: A nice girl who offered to teach me violin, she's a school cop, so I can go to her for help if people turn out to hate demon girls.
Has a bit of an inferiority complex, which often leads to her forceful and sometimes caustic behavior.
Her favorite subjects are music and english, and she loathes maths.
Learning to drive.