Name: Heather Taylor
Aliases: Heather, Dever
XP Unspent/Total: 57/57
Shy demoness girl
Appearance: Heather is a tall 17 year old girl, with blonde hair, long horns, red skin, black and gold eyes, with a long tail, retractable wings, mildly digitigrade, hooved legs and shiny black claws. Her teeth have large fangs, and her tongue is forked. she's pretty, though her face is often contorted into a sneer. Likes to dress in blacks and browns. Has pointy ears and an average body temperature of 39C.
Personality: Heather is a bit shy at first, having gotten used to life as an outsider. She worries about what people think of her, and is simultaneously vain and unhappy about her looks. She's a good friend, but will become mean and nasty if provoked.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Loves music and art. Likes Brad Pitt a lot, but dislikes dogs and churches/ religious iconography.
Brawn: 2 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 4 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 2 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 1 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 4 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Vitality Total: 4
Reflex Total: 4
Willpower Total: 1
Parry Roll: 4
Dodge: 5 Light / 2 Heavy
Mundane DR: 6
Ability DR: 2
- Manipulator - (5) Charisma Good at using her heriditary honeyed tongue to seduce and trick people into doing what she wants.
- Speedy - (3) Finesse Lithe and agile, Heather is great at moving fast in the air or on the ground
- Eagle eye - (3) Acuity Demonic eyes are good at spotting many things
- TUFNESS - (2) Brawn Demons are tough as nails, and being half demon, heather is tough as thumb tacks at least. She's super hard to stab, cut or otherwise chop up, though beatings and so on still hurt like hell. (Pun not intended)
Flamethrower - 4 (Power) Her dark flames swirled about her like a cloak…
Heather is able to manipulate fire in all its forms, conjuring and controlling it with ease. Can be used as an attack, a cover, or for flavor.
Fleshcraft - 4 (Power) Her flesh rippled as it changed into that of an innocent human…
the ability to mold and shape people including herself into other animals, such as toads, rats, other versions of themselves.
Possession - 4 (Power) My mind is no longer my own…
Becomes an inky black smoke that can possess and take control of another persons body
Brain reader - 2 (Gift) what's she think of me?
Able to read surface thoughts of others with some concentration.
- Flight - 6 - You may perform unassisted flight at up to running speed in any direction. Skimming just above a surface at will and descending very slowly while any higher costs 4, while being able to ascend and truly fly costs 6. Any faster than normal running speed should be taken as an ability component instead. (In regards to demonic shape)
- Damage Vulnerability - -5 - Dever is vulnerable to religious iconography (Crosses, amulets, etc) and holy objects (Holy water, objects blessed by a priest), and hitting or even touching her with them burns her like fire and acid. +3 damage inflicted to Heather by holy objects
Total Currency: $_ CAD
- Messenger bag
- Student ID
- Beat up Samsung flip phone
- Black and red ipod touch with black headphones, "Property of Chad King" etched on the bottom and scratched out
- Notepad and pen (black)
- Laptop, "Property of Chad King" etched on the case
- Novels, hidden
- Stripy and Tabby, old childhood friends.
- Metal band posters
- Nikkon DSLR camera, "Property of Chad King" etched on the bottom.
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!
- Markus: Pretty blunt, thought he was calling me a freak the first time I met him, even though he's gt a metal hand. Turned out to be real nice, showed me around. I think I might have made my first friend.
- Sam: Really nice guy, and from my neck of the woods! He's dumb like me, and took me out to help me settle, he even got me a present from the magic shop. what a legend.
- Kiria: she's super nice, took me to her room and watched a movie with me! She didn't care about my looks at all!
- Mary: A nice girl who offered to teach me violin, she's a school cop, so I can go to her for help if people turn out to hate demon girls.