XP Unspent/Total: 0/79
Demeanor: Quiet, calm, and intense. He doesn't speak very much unless engaged.
Nature: Confused, unhappy, and depressed, he was brought new to this world with the sudden ability to feel the full range of emotions and was very suddenly slammed with many of the negative ones. He's still learning how to deal with his grief.
Description: Pretty tall, at 6'8'' and very thin, weighing only 180lbs. He has sharp features and a somewhat pointed nose. His hair is long and a golden blonde color, his eyes a striking steel grey. His face seems to almost always have one of two expressions on it, either a slight, unhappy frown or cold indifference, his posture is always perfect standing or sitting his back is almost always perfectly straight. On the underside of both forearms is a small black tattoo of the runes Ansuz, Algiz, Eihwaz, and Thurisaz.
Vitality Total: 15
Reflex Total: 9
Willpower Total: 7
Parry Roll: 15
Mundane DR: 11
Ability DR: 9
Tank vs Mundane: 18
Tank vs Ability: 18
Dodge/Parry vs Mundane: 8
Dodge/Parry vs Ability: 8
- Part Time Spear - (9) Brawn As a weapon who used to be wielded by a god Gun has picked up a few tips on how to fight in a Melee Combat situation.
- Battlefield Awareness - (5) Acuity Originally made for combat, Gun has a good perception especially in a combat situation.
- Freedom/Movement - (4) Finesse Gun has a warrior's build despite how thin he is and this makes him a very capable and instinctive athlete.
- Reflexes - (5) Finesse Gun has good reflexes honed by years of being a weapon held in the hand of a god.
- Runeworking - (3) Acuity Gun can now create runes in order to aid others, Artifact design
- Magic - (2) Acuity Primary casting method - Runic
Skill replacements from powers:
- Physical Toughness from Living Weapon - (9) Brawn
- Mental Defense from Runed - (4) Resolve
Living Weapon - 9 (Power) - Gun is still partly a spear, and this affords him certain abilities. He has three forms that he can transform between. To switch from human to spear, he first has to switch to half and vice versa.
Odin's Gift - 2 (Power) In the legends Odin had control over the sky and the winds of the earth, this power was also conferred to Gungnir granting him Aerokinesis.
Runed - 4 - (Power) In the ancient days weapons were sometimes inscribed with runes, this was believed to grant them power depending on the runes used. Well, when the weapon is made for a god the runes actually do grant power. Gun is able to inscribe these runes upon himself. Gets a rune at ranks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9
At ranks 5, and 7, He is able to change out a current rune for a new one.
- Synthetic Body - 4 - You do not need to eat, drink or sleep, and you are immune to poison and disease, as well as most biological agents. You do not heal naturally, but can be 'repaired' with the right skills.
Total Currency: $790
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- One White T-shirt
- One black Tac-Vest
- One pair of Grey BDU's
- One pair of brown hiking boots
- A phone!
- Networkless Smartphone from Campus Safety position
- AR glasses from CS position
- 12 doses of Pixie dust
- White Lily Boutonniere (prevents death blow once)
- 2 Portable Eihwaz Rune
- 1 Portable Ansuz Rune
- 1 set of 4 portable Algiz runes
And everything that they keep in their dorm at Fifth Sanctum. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- four composition notebooks
- 8 pencils
- 48 Doses of pixie dust
- His stock of runes
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
24xp Brawn 5, 6
11xp Part time spear 6, 7, 8, 9
26xp Living Weapon 6, 7, 8, 9
8xp Runed 3, 4
2xp Reflexes 5
2xp Magic 1, 2
Crafted by the dwarves for Odin, lord of the Aesir. Gungnir spent Eons as an unthinking and very powerful weapon wielded by the Norse god. After so long spent around the power and wisdom emanating off of Odin, Gungnir eventually gained a personality, and recently, sentience. Odin decided that a weapon that could think for itself would be a detriment. So instead of throwing away the weapon that he had wielded for so long and begun to look on as a friend. He would give it a parting gift. The god gave Gungnir a human form and a fraction of his own wisdom, sending him down to earth to live among the humans.
Gungnir landed in the woods about an hours walk away from the town of Haven. This all happened in a separate dimension from ours where Asgard did exist, the race that existed there, the Aesir are similar to the Norse 'gods' that are worshipped on our earth, but not the same, they are not gods merely beings of immense magical power.
(The journal is written entirely in elder futhark runes.)