Name: Gabriel Jackson
Aliases: Gabby, Jack,
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: Gabriel is a tall, rugged African American with a gentle demeanor and a unbreakable faith in others. Quick to defend those in need, and one to always help when possible. They typically have some grease on them from their frequent visits to the workshop, only ever bothering to clean up during charity work.
Appearance: Gabriel is a burly person, and is mostly muscle from their extensive time using powertools and brief tenure as an Atlanta Vigilante. A smile is on their face always, and with little grace or finesse. They typically dress in loose, baggy clothing and a tool belt, a grease rag always sticking out of at least one of their pockets. They usually keep their head shaved to prevent any accidents in the workshop, long loose hair is a firehazard!
Personality: Gabriel is a chipper person, with a pep in their step and one that's always down to do whatever it takes to make the world a better place, one day at a time. They never bat an eye at whatever is different, weird or strange. In their eyes, as long as you treat your fellows with respect then no need for further hassle. The only thing that makes them uncomfortable would be Paganism which they admit is a personal failing.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Gabriel spends their time doing charity work or fixing up old woodworking projects. If you can't find them at the local soup kitchen, they're probably working on a chair.
Likes: Lazy Saturdays, Brunch, AC/DC, socket wrenches, WD-40, Duct Tape, Root Beer.
Dislikes: Bigotry, braggarts, suck ups, millionaires, Jersey Shore (The entire location), and mangoes.
Brawn: 4 (Mass, Muscle, Endurance and Resilience)
Finesse: 1 (Coordination, Agility, Quickness and Grace)
Acuity: 2 (Comprehension, Clarity, Perceptiveness and Reasoning)
Resolve: 2 (Willpower, Concentration, Determination and Focus)
Charisma: 4 (Charm, Presence, Confidence and Poise)
Initiative: 3 (Default: Finesse+Acuity)
Health: 10/10 (Default: 5 plus Brawn, plus half of Resolve)
Psyche: 9/9 (Default: 5 plus half of the sum of Acuity, Resolve, and Charisma)
Vitality Total: 4+5(Skill)
Reflex Total: 5+3(When Intercepting)
Willpower Total: 8
Parry Roll: 8
Mundane DR: 11
Ability DR: 6
Equipped: Makeshift armor, Durendal
- Vitality - (5) Brawn To say Might of God would be appropriate.
- Faith - (5) Charisma Gabriel has an unwavering Faith in people, works like persuasion.
- Knight of Heaven - (4) Brawn When needed, Gabriel can use Durendal to lay down the law.
- Willpower - (4) Charisma Temptation is something Gabriel can resist.
- Reflexes - (4) Finesse Not the fastest, but maybe just enough to save a friend.
- Mechanics - (3) Acuity Fixing things that are broken is Gabriel's job.
- Medicine - (2) Acuity Healing the sick and wounded.
Durendal, the Everlasting Blade - 2 (Power:Charisma) Saved at the very end
Duendal is a magical blade granted to Gabriel through the angels, and is to serve as their instrument of justice.
- Everyone's Shield (3) - A Knight of God is always ready to defend and serve. / Provides 1 intercepts per turn at no penalty. Additionally another intercept at -6.
- Selective Rceflexes (2) - My Danger senses are tingling! / Adds +3 to intercept attempts
- Force of Personality (5) - Faith is my shield. / Uses Charisma instead of resolve for willpower. //
- Natural Armor (9) - //Until my bones break. / Adds +3 to Mundane DR.
- Resistant Body (3) - And my spirit fades. / Adds +2 to Ability DR.
- Angelic Contract (0) - Gabriel works in service of a nameless angel, preforming good deeds in their steed, which can work from helping the helpless, or defending those in need.
Total Currency: $200 CAD
Travel can of WD-40
Bubble gum (Watermelon flavor)
Noise canceling headphones.
Spare triple A batteries.
24 pack of root beer
extra work clothes
Extra strength detergent
The entire Warrior Cats book series
Communist Manifesto (Was given by a friend as a joke, Gabriel found it funny as well)
Beat up IBM desktop, gets the job done though.
Several half finished projects such as an old hand radio, or a mini engine.
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBibliography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!