Aliases: Ellie, Elizabeth Adrianna LaCroix
XP Unspent/Total: 1/174
Brief Description: A tall, pale young woman with a ridiculous bodytype and white hair. Dark stairs around her eyes. Fashionably dressed, moves with confidence, continually wry and sly and generally good-natured if a tease.
Appearance: Ellie is a tall, lily-pale young woman with long platinum blonde hair, dark stains around her watery blue eyes, and a startlingly impossible bodytype. She has pleasantly Germanic features.
Ellie typically dresses in fashionable, albeit perhaps 'hipstery' outfits, featuring a lot of white, blue, and cream colours.
Personality: Ellie's'good nature' is on a scale somewhat skewed from others, and she really does enjoy making people squirm just for the sake of it. Nonetheless, the entity is very attached to its humanity, and does what she can for others' sake. She's sly, clever, cunning, and a bit scary at times.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes: Ellie enjoys sewing, writing and painting, though her artwork tends toward the abstract and unsettling. She enjoys the arts, musicianship, and messing with people. Ellie has a particular fondness for cats, the rain, and winter.
She dislikes blinding snowstorms, rude people, loud people, any whom might challenge her, egotists who aren't herself, failure, and can be frustrated when people don't obey or appreciate her.
Vitality Total: 12
Reflex Total: 10
Willpower Total: 15
Parry Roll: 1
Mundane DR: 16 (18)
Ability DR: 14
Equipped: Heavy Armor (5/3)
- Vitality - (6) Resolve Imbibing Her Tears infuses the drinker with terrible strength.
- Willpower - (9) Resolve And so too does it provide incredible surety and mental might.
- Academics - (6) Acuity
- Perception - (6) Acuity
- Analysis - (5) Acuity
- Reflex (6) Acuity
- Social - (6) Charisma
Our Thoughts - 8 (Gift)
Thine Will - 6 (Power)
Thine Wrath - 6 (Power)
- Determination. (3) - Swap the roles of Resolve and Brawn in determining Health.
- But It Refused (2) - When taking damage that would bring you to 0 Health or lower, once per day you may reduce that damage enough to leave yourself at 1 Health, and take twice the difference as Psyche damage instead.
- Mind Over Matter (5) - Use Resolve instead of Brawn for the Vitality skill.
- Anatomical Abnormality (1) - Immune to poison, disease, resistant to most biologically active agents.
- Natural Armor V (20) - +5 Mundane DR
- Resistant Body V (15) - +5 Ability DR
- Soul Parasite (0) - Flavor Stuff
- Goo girl (13) - Ellie can shapeshift into any roughly humanoid form, as well as flow like a liquid.
- Heavy Armour (Fluid Body) ($1400) - +5 Mundane DR, +3 Ability DR
Total Currency: $ 150
- A white and orange Motorola smartphone.
- Student ID
- Gold-tone iPod Touch
- Gold-tone Beatz by Dre Headphones
- Copper-finished laptop
- Tablet PC
- An absolutely gobsmackingly large wardrobe
- Similarly excessive volume of shoes
- Oodles of cosmetics
- Standing mirror
- Playstation 4 and backlog of classic horror and RPG games
- Gold-Tone iPad Mini
- Silver Charm Bracelet, from Cin
XP and Advancement
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
+10 monthly (x1)
+5 TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
+4 Reefer Madness
+4 Good Things…
XP Total: 174
Additional InformationBibliography / History: