Demeanor: Outgoing and Carefree
Nature: Determined and Childish
Description: Eira is a 14 year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She usually wears a short blue dress though on other days she has shorts and a green hoodie. She wears these clothes regardless of the season. She is also 4'9 and wears a white hair clip in the shape of a snowflake
Things you're character is good at, things normal people can do
- Brawling (5) Brawn
- Acrobatics (3) Agility
- Out think (4) Brains
- Breaking Stuff (2) Brawn
These are things you're character accomplishes via their power or monster
- Perfect Freeze (5) Eira can suck the heat out of things rapidly, this manifests in the form of a beam, conal blast, or a small burst around her (The power has no concussive force nor can it pierce, this makes it easy to block.)
- Winter Wings (2) Eira can whip up frosty gales that can propel her for bursts of speed.
- Minus K (4) Eira can create and manipulate ice in a multitude of ways such as making tools or using it to fight. She can, to a lesser extent, manipulate water. (This power requires water to make anything bigger than a 4 inch cubed object, The max with water is 2 feet cubed)
- Ascension of The Strongest (dormant): In some cultures, fairies were regarded as ancient gods who lost their power. Eira's absolutely determined to take it back, and with this Eira temporarily ascends to the level of Kami. This lasts as long as her roll in rounds. The power however….is reliant on the faith of others, and those not willing to lend a hand in praying with her will make her that much weaker as a temporary Kami. Eira herself is included into the faith count however since she certainly believes in herself. To count as faith, a person must pray to Eira while she's Ascended which resets once she reverts to normal.
The side effect of your powers, not necessary.
- Severe weakness to heat. Hot weather gives her bad headaches and mild pain, while touching something as hot as a fire or stove will give her crippling pain.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Ice packs
- Water bottles
- Winter green Tic Tacs
- Brass knuckles
- Blue gel UFC Fighting gloves from Wendy
- Stim pack
- Adrenaline Patch
And everything that they keep in their dorm at SunnyBrook. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Mini-freezer full of popsicles and ice cream
- Worn-out math textbook
- A collection of odd looking rocks
- Punching bag covered in cute stickers
- Clip with 12 Anti-Anomaly bullets
- Blue and white Crocheted poncho with snowflake in the centre. (Christmas gift from Luccette Lagarde.)
- Book "1001 different popsicle flavor combinations." Christmas gift from Wendy
Eira grew up in Norway and at first just was a really outgoing kid. Her adopted parents knew that she constantly went out and made friends and played through out the entirety of grade school. Middle school was a little different as she started getting into fights nearly every other week, and started doing horribly in school. Her parents moved to the States to go live with other family, as well as hoping that Eira would chill out. She did, literally. Eira stopped fighting anything and everything by the time she got to highschool, but there came another problem, heat would simply take her out. Getting a minor burn meant she got bedridden for a couple hours, the hot weather hadn't been an issue in Norway but summer in the States was hell until she got a bit older. When Eira got administered to a hospital for accidentally touching a hot light, G.W.U agents came to investigate her and revealed to her that she has powers over ice and other winter related things. She is currently trying to move past her rebellious days and try to get a real education at Sunnybrook, but she isn't exactly the brightest.
Math is the one subject she is good at.
Her favorite ice cream flavor is blue raspberry
Her actual species is unknown. when asked if she's fairy or human, she simply puts a hand on the person's shoulder and says "Strongest."
Toughen up - Increase HP by 2
Clear Mind- Increase Psyche by 2
Moving to Perfection- Increase any stat by 1
Power Boost- Increase supernatural abilities by 2 (must split between two powers, you can add new ones)
Learning New Tricks- increase skill points by 2 (you can add new skills)
Anomalous Generation- (special) create an artifact with the permission of the GM
She's a fun person to make snowmen with, she isn't very good at it. too quiet for my taste
She's super fun and smart. She is also a worthy student for the Strongest to teach. Her power over fire does make me concerned in her presence. She has a lot to learn, not the best fighter
The girl is too shy, and she it takes her awhile to get really determined, but when she finally does, watch out! Real frail though.
Luccette Lagarde: I accidentally hurt this girl somehow, something about light and icicles, I should probably make it up to her.