Name: Dizzerleign of the Wrought Iron Guild
Aliases: Diz, Dizzy
XP Unspent/Total: 0/0
Brief Description: This tiny bundle of crazy is Dizzerleign. Keep her away from tools if you know what's good for ya!
Like all goblins of her tribe, she stands short for humans. About the size of a six-year-old child. That said her body is shaped more like an adult than a child. Particularly she has wide hips and a noticable-if-small bustline which dispels any illusions her size would have on her age. Compared to a human, her hands, feet, and head are also oversized compared to her body. Her hands in particular are about the size of an adult woman's hands.
Dizzy is full of energy and life. She just wants to see everything the world has to offer and take it apart to see how it works. It's a little odd to see her without at least one grease-stain from something she's either built or dissassembled.
Hobbies, Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: Building stuff! Breaking stuff! New experiences! Shop class.
Dislikes: Veggies! Being told what to do! Boredom! Gym class.
Vitality Total: 3
Reflex Total: 6
Willpower Total: 2
Parry Roll: 4
Mundane DR: 4 (6)
Ability DR: 4
- Mechanics - (3) Acuity Despite having been in exile to reality for a short time, Diz's unique compulsions have driven her to learn a vast array of technological knowledge.
- Inventing - (4) Acuity A combination of natural inborn talent, fae power, and intellectual prowess have made Diz quite the inventor.
- Reflex - (2) Finesse Being crotch-height to everyone else means you learn to get out of the way quickly
- Firearms - (3) Finesse Diz did some training with the Wrought Iron Guild prior to her exile.
- Larceny - (2) Finesse Deft hands can get into all kinds of places
- Magic (Somatic) - (3) Finesse Diz's particular flavor of magic involves channeling Fae energies directed through her body into a target. This involves lots of hand gestures and even dance movement.
- * Kinetic magic - (4) Finesse
- * Illusion magic - (4) Finesse
- * Infusion magic - (4) Finesse
- Stealth - (1) Finesse It's hard to spot someone that small
- Fitness - (1) Brawn Diz leads an active lifestyle
Goblin Invention - 3 (Power) How did you make that? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
Diz can make impossible inventions temporarily.
Gremlin Touch - 3 (Gift) Oh, my car!
Diz can break technology by touching it.
- Fae (5) - Required if character is Fae. Gain 3 'any' spell points. May use "freeform magic: illusion" power component as ~4/5 of a power instead of full. Evocation spells to open rifts to Faerie are half cost and skill requirement. Rift prediction with Occult Knowledge skill requires one fewer hits. Must take at least one Compulsion weakness or Material weakness worth at least -3 xp. Up to -5 points of mandatory weakness does not count against weakness cap.
- * Compulsion: understanding (-3) - Diz must take apart and learn the function of any object she's unfamiliar with.
- Deep Studies (infusion) (5) - Gain 3 spell points for infusion. Can be taken multiple times, but cost increases by 1 each time it's taken.
- Natural Armor+Resistant body (8) - Diz adds +2 to all damage resistance, this is because her body is "squishy" and her bones have an almost jello-like consistancy during impacts but are solid when she needs them to be. Essentially her body bends rather than breaks on impacts.
- Transhuman senses (3) - // Your vision isn't impaired by poor lighting, you can listen for and pick sounds out of the background noise and voices from a crowd, you have superior and more distinguishing senses of smell and taste than most humans, and your touch is more sensitive, possibly picking up vibrations more easily and distinguishing textures. +3 to resist sensory impairment, and ignore most ambient or environmental penalties to perception.
- Sense loss: Light blindness (-1) - //Diz becomes easily blinded in bright light. She corrects this by wearing thick dark goggles
Total Currency: $200 CAD
Goggles with dark lenses
Goblincraft carbine (ARTIFACT, +1 to firearms)
Long leather jacket
Small welding torch
- * Moment of Terror - Skill 3 - 2.5 SP
Fill the senses of a target within LOS with a volley of horrific and painful scenes, inducing Low psyche damage. Direct, resisted with Willpower.
- * Bend Light - Skill 3 - 1.5 SP
Warp light around yourself or a touched target, making them invisible, but also preventing light from reaching their eyes, blinding them. Lasts rounds equal to hit difference+1 on unwilling targets, (hits) minutes or until dismissed on self or willing targets. Resisted with Reflex.
- * Highway to the Danger Zone - Skill 4 - 3 SP
Increase your speed by up to (hits) times it's current velocity or reduce speed by 1/2 for 1 hit, 1/3 for 2 hits etcetera capable of bringing it to an instant stop if it would be reduced below 20 mph. To accellerate a vehicle with this spell requires double the normal hits and it can only be applied to a vehicle currently being driven by the caster.
- * Magic Weapon - Skill 1 - 2 SP
Infuses an touched object, usually a weapon, with magic, increasing its damage by 1 for (hits) rounds. May trade in one hit for -1 armor piercing, up to three times. May apply to multiple pieces of ammunition or throwing weapons.
- * Mechanical insight - Skill 3 - 2 SP
Touched person (or self) gains +1 to all mechanics and invention checks for (hits) rounds.
1 ANY spellpoint remaining
XP and Advancement
List what you've improved with XP since character creation.
List sources of XP and their amounts given.
Additional InformationBiography / History:
Interpersonal Relationships: Optional, but encouraged once some are built with other characters!